- January 12, 2022 at 7:57 am #610193Cerys BurtonParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 58Replies: 185Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 1396 times
So, just popped out to get something out of the boot (trunk) of my car. Saw my new neighbour across the road. Stopped, and chatted, and as usual talked about the weather and how cold it is…. Then remembered that I’m wearing trainers (running shoes), thick black tights and a denim mini skirt and black jumper. He didn’t mention anything, so I didn’t.
I totally forget that I was dressed. I started my day in drab mode as I’ve been out and about helping friends and shopping. Came home and got changed….. I remembered that I left something perishable in the car. I meant top go and get it but forgot. A few hours later and without thinking went out to get it.
Has anyone else forgotten that they were dressed?
- January 14, 2022 at 6:20 am #611567Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1766Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
No never. I dress for the thrill, excitement, euphoria and the femme experience. My heels are always keeping me in touch with my femmness. My silky pantyhose feel and look so heavenly. Just move my legs, have them rub together, just look down at them or touch them is so Mmmm, yummy, heavenly and euphoric. The weight and feel of my breasts reminds me I have them every time I move. And my silky, wonderful hair flows about my face and neck feels so feminine.
I can’t forget and don’t want to. The feelings and experiences is just too wonderful.
- January 14, 2022 at 6:29 am #611569
- January 13, 2022 at 3:38 pm #611406PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 323Has thanked: 1435 timesBeen thanked: 1339 times
Hi Cerys, I havnt forgot I have been dressed before. But I have forgot I still had my makeup on. Went out to pick some things up. Got a couple of looks. And realized it when I got home and looked in the mirror. Or going barefoot forgetting my toes are painted. OOPPSS! lol Hugs Pru
- January 13, 2022 at 3:36 pm #611404Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 571Has thanked: 7153 timesBeen thanked: 3119 times
- January 13, 2022 at 2:31 pm #611395MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 54Replies: 842Has thanked: 4172 timesBeen thanked: 4016 times
Yes, just now!
My daughter, who lives abroad, whatsapp’ed me a video of my granddaughter’s latest achievements, and we exchanged a few texts. Then she offered a video chat. Thank heavens she’s polite. I remembered in time, and put her off til tomorrow, but one of these days …
- January 13, 2022 at 9:16 am #611263Michelle DanielsLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- January 13, 2022 at 9:09 am #611261Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 704 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
Not really. But I think I would love you have had that happen…
When I was stealth – truly stealth where my wife didn’t know, the opportunity didn’t present itself thankfully. I worked hard to avoid that as I have heard horror stories. How I was ‘outed’ was because of an acrylic nail I had left around. Since she didn’t use them, she wanted to know WHO did! Lol…me.
Now, my situation is such that my wardrobe is 95% female. When I wear clothing, it would be odd for me not to be wearing something otherwise designated as female. The undergarments go without saying. Those are always on. My clothing is very conservative female clothing that blends well – in that it will not distract you. I have beautiful blouses and feminine dress shirts that you would not bat an eyelash at.
I have several dress slacks, pants etc. that blend well. I also have the ‘loafers’ and other assorted heels that are good for work.
When the need arises to be ‘manly’, the materials come out, the event occurs, and they politely get put away for a long time whilst I return to my proper wardrobe.
- January 13, 2022 at 6:26 am #611208Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 242Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
Not in the way that you mentioned. I’ve been out at a restaurant just eating drinking and on my laptop as is usual for my business trips and the waitress came up and said “Do you think anything ma’am?” Maam took me by surprise slightly but quite a happy surprise since I was just being me.
Forgot nail polish and went to the hotel gym but passed very few people.
- January 13, 2022 at 6:03 am #611200Julie ShawLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 100Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
Never. It happens so infrequently these days I cherish every moment of it. The feel, the way the clothes drape and move, they constantly remind me of how I am presenting.
- January 13, 2022 at 5:18 am #611190Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 277Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1355 times
I don’t think I could ever forget that I’m dressed, but I find it strange that when I’m in the mood to dress up and go out, I get all excited when I pull out the outfit I want to wear.
I lay everything on the bed and take off my drab clothes. As I slip into my undergarments there admittedly is this arousal that comes over me until I put my dress on. At this point I’m just feeling feminine and enjoying what I’m seeing in the mirror.
By the time I walk out the front door I’m not even thinking about how I’m dressed and everything just feels normal. I haven’t forgot I’m wearing a pretty dress I just don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the clothes I’m wearing, I’m just enjoying the feeling of femininity.
- January 12, 2022 at 11:11 am #610938LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 297Has thanked: 3444 timesBeen thanked: 1385 times
I am at a point that I live my life in a very mixed mode. I almost always wear lipstick, mascara, nail polish 24-7-365 even to the gym where I am still in drab. But I often go out dressed and frankly I don’t think anything of it, it is just who I am! So no I have never forgotten I was dressed when I am out and about anymore than I would have forgotten I was wearing pants when I was totally drab well underdressed. I am just me!
It is getting interesting now that I am on estrogen therapy and am beginning to get real visible breasts. The drab is getting harder to support, so maybe soon going out in drab may be become the oops moment? I can only hope!! So if you see a rather tall, plain old lady coming towards you it may just be me, so give me a knowing wink and a smile and pass on. LOL
- January 12, 2022 at 10:25 am #610919Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 155Has thanked: 986 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
A year ago while fully working from home I decided to apply nail polish on all my fingers for my work hours. I had never worn polish for any extended period of time except for a stealthy light color polish on my toes. It’s easily hidden on my feet, but my hands? Oh My! I put on a slightly neutral rose-gold color on my fingers and went about my work. During the day I had an informal video conference call with coworkers (1 guy and 2 women). They are also good friends and have no idea of my “interest”. While talking I accidentally raised my hands into the camera frame and a guy coworker caught it and asked “what’s that?”. Uhhh..ummm..errr..what? Busted! I couldn’t shake their inquisition and I had to raise my hands again to show them. They had a non-stop laugh. I explained that for fun my daughter painted them the previous night since we were bored during the lockdown. It was partially true since my daughter did paint one nail on each hand to cover a few very gross/bruised/damaged fingernails that had yet to grow out. I took it a few steps further and painted the rest. Did they buy it? i think so. Having them painted was fun and I loved the look and feeling. Thinking back its a good thing I never stood up during that meeting otherwise it would have been more difficult to explain the skirt and stocking.
- January 12, 2022 at 10:24 am #610918Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 352Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1236 times
Requal forgot to take off a necklace once. Had to go to the shops. Changed my top, changed my skirt for jeans changed my shoes and forgot to take off the necklace.
Had my normal chat with the shop assistant and he did not say anything.
I burst out laughing when I got home and saw my reflection in the mirror, wearing the necklace with outer male drab.
- January 12, 2022 at 9:45 am #610905Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 765Has thanked: 2839 timesBeen thanked: 3873 times
I had to chuckle at that one Cerys. I think that comes under another post -‘Hidden in plain sight’ from one of our other contributors. You didn’t say whether it was dark or light. Even so if it is a normal encounter with the neighbour and you engaged as you would do then his brain only saw you so the interaction was quite normal. He may have got home and had the double take – did he or didn’t he see what he saw? Or maybe he knows already?
Who knows, but I can’t say I have forgotten I was dressed but maybe forgetting to take off the nail varnish or, as in one incident, I was at work and a female colleague thought I was wearing mascara. Little faux pas that didn’t have the world collapsing around me.
- January 12, 2022 at 10:14 am #610913
- January 12, 2022 at 8:55 am #610889
- January 12, 2022 at 8:40 am #610882Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 66Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
- January 12, 2022 at 8:22 am #610705Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 594Has thanked: 1068 timesBeen thanked: 2724 times
- January 12, 2022 at 8:29 am #610878
- January 12, 2022 at 8:09 am #610376Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 841Has thanked: 4664 timesBeen thanked: 4422 times
I’ve walked out to my vehicle wearing obvious DD boobs under a tight tee and didn’t think of it until I was half way to the car in clear sight of everyone passing by my house. Its a busy street. Now every time I go out the door I look down and make sure I’m only showing drab on the outside. I still underdress with panties, bra, small forms in the winter, and pantyhose.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.