• Creator
    Topic
    Cerys Burton
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2021
    Topics: 58
    Replies: 185

So, just popped out to get something out of the boot (trunk) of my car. Saw my new neighbour across the road. Stopped, and chatted, and as usual talked about the weather and how cold it is…. Then remembered that I’m wearing trainers (running shoes), thick black tights and a denim mini skirt and black jumper. He didn’t mention anything, so I didn’t.

I totally forget that I was dressed. I started my day in drab mode as I’ve been out and about helping friends and shopping. Came home and got changed….. I remembered that I left something perishable in the car. I meant top go and get it but forgot. A few hours later and without thinking went out to get it.

Has anyone else forgotten that they were dressed?

Cerys.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1766

No never. I dress for the thrill, excitement, euphoria and the femme experience. My heels are always keeping me in touch with my femmness. My silky pantyhose feel and look so heavenly. Just move my legs, have them rub together, just look down at them or touch them is so Mmmm, yummy, heavenly and euphoric. The weight and feel of my breasts reminds me I have them every time I move. And my silky, wonderful hair flows about my face and neck feels so feminine.

I can’t forget and don’t want to. The feelings and experiences is just too wonderful.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Mary Francis
        Duchess
        Registered On: April 29, 2016
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 28

my ears are pierced.  Several times I have forgotten to remove the earrings before going to the store.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 323

Hi Cerys, I havnt forgot I have been dressed before. But I have forgot I still had my makeup on. Went out to pick some things up. Got a couple of looks. And realized it when I got home and looked in the mirror. Or going barefoot forgetting my toes are painted.  OOPPSS! lol Hugs Pru

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Beth Green
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 571

I am always dressed so there isn’t a fear there.  My problem is sometimes I forget to shave and that can be most embarrassing. The saving grace is wearing a mask is so common that the stuble is hidden.

Beth

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 842

Hi Cerys,

Yes, just now!

My daughter, who lives abroad, whatsapp’ed me a video of my granddaughter’s latest achievements, and we exchanged a few texts. Then she offered a video chat. Thank heavens she’s polite. I remembered in time, and put her off til tomorrow, but one of these days …

Marti xxx

Michelle Daniels
      Lady
      Registered On: January 11, 2022
      Replies: 12

Have never forgotten that I was dressed when going outside but I was very careful not to bend over in my tiny mini.

Dani Grand
      Baroness
      Registered On: October 9, 2018
      Replies: 124

Not really. But I think I would love you have had that happen…

When I was stealth – truly stealth where my wife didn’t know, the opportunity didn’t present itself thankfully. I worked hard to avoid that as I have heard horror stories. How I was ‘outed’ was because of an acrylic nail I had left around. Since she didn’t use them, she wanted to know WHO did! Lol…me.

Now, my situation is such that my wardrobe is 95% female. When I wear clothing, it would be odd for me not to be wearing something otherwise designated as female. The undergarments go without saying. Those are always on. My clothing is very conservative female clothing that blends well – in that it will not distract you. I have beautiful blouses and feminine dress shirts that you would not bat an eyelash at.
      I have several dress slacks, pants etc. that blend well. I also have the ‘loafers’ and other assorted heels that are good for work.

When the need arises to be ‘manly’, the materials come out, the event occurs, and they politely get put away for a long time whilst I return to my proper wardrobe.

Nancy Gamms
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: March 1, 2017
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 242

Not in the way that you mentioned.  I’ve been out at a restaurant just eating drinking and on my laptop as is usual for my business trips and the waitress came up and said “Do you think anything ma’am?”  Maam took me by surprise slightly but quite a happy surprise since I was just being me.

Forgot nail polish and went to the hotel gym but passed very few people.

Julie Shaw
      Lady
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 100

Never.  It happens so infrequently these days I cherish every moment of it.  The feel, the way the clothes drape and move, they constantly remind me of how I am presenting.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lacy Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 27, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 277

I don’t think I could ever forget that I’m dressed, but I find it strange that when I’m in the mood to dress up and go out, I get all excited when I pull out the outfit I want to wear.

I lay everything on the bed and take off my drab clothes. As I slip into my undergarments there admittedly is this arousal that comes over me until I put my dress on. At this point I’m just feeling feminine and enjoying what I’m seeing in the mirror.

By the time I walk out the front door I’m not even thinking about how I’m dressed and everything just feels normal.  I haven’t forgot I’m wearing a pretty dress I just don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the clothes I’m wearing, I’m just enjoying the feeling of femininity.

Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 297

I am at a point that I live my life in a very mixed mode. I almost always wear lipstick, mascara, nail polish 24-7-365 even to the gym where I am still in drab. But I often go out dressed and frankly I don’t think anything of it, it is just who I am! So no I have never forgotten I was dressed when I am out and about anymore than I would have forgotten I was wearing pants when I was totally drab well underdressed. I am just me!
      It is getting interesting now that I am on estrogen therapy and am beginning to get real visible breasts. The drab is getting harder to support, so maybe soon going out in drab may be become the oops moment? I can only hope!! So if you see a rather tall, plain old lady coming towards you it may just be me, so give me a knowing wink and a smile and pass on. LOL
      Hugs,
      Leslie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 155

A year ago while fully working from home I decided to apply nail polish on all my fingers for my work hours. I had never worn polish for any extended period of time except for a stealthy light color polish on my toes. It’s easily hidden on my feet, but my hands? Oh My! I put on a slightly neutral rose-gold color on my fingers and went about my work. During the day I had an informal video conference call with coworkers (1 guy and 2 women). They are also good friends and have no idea of my “interest”. While talking I accidentally raised my hands into the camera frame and a guy coworker caught it and asked “what’s that?”. Uhhh..ummm..errr..what? Busted! I couldn’t shake their inquisition and I had to raise my hands again to show them. They had a non-stop laugh. I explained that for fun my daughter painted them the previous night since we were bored during the lockdown. It was partially true since my daughter did paint one nail on each hand to cover a few very gross/bruised/damaged fingernails that had yet to grow out. I took it a few steps further and painted the rest. Did they buy it? i think so. Having them painted was fun and I loved the look and feeling. Thinking back its a good thing I never stood up during that meeting otherwise it would have been more difficult to explain the skirt and stocking.

Requal Joanne
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 352

Requal forgot to take off a necklace once.   Had to go to the shops.  Changed my top, changed my skirt for jeans changed my shoes and forgot to take off the necklace.

Had my normal chat with the shop assistant and he did not say anything.

I burst out laughing when I got home and saw my reflection in the mirror, wearing the necklace with outer male drab.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 765

I had to chuckle at that one Cerys. I think that comes under another post -‘Hidden in plain sight’ from one of our other contributors. You didn’t say whether it was dark or light. Even so if it is a normal encounter with the neighbour and you engaged as you would do then his brain only saw you so the interaction was quite normal.  He may have got home and had the double take – did he or didn’t he see what he saw? Or maybe he knows already?

Who knows, but I can’t say I have forgotten I was dressed but maybe forgetting to take off the nail varnish or, as in one incident, I was at work and a female colleague thought I was wearing mascara. Little faux pas that didn’t have the world collapsing around me.

Cerys Burton
        Lady

It was broad daylight. Bright and sunny…. But cold. 🙂

Cerys

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 397

I forgot I had nail polish on.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Jennifer Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: December 31, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 66
        No but I don’t care I go to the store to get cigarettes or lottery ticket in 3 inch heels an stocking and skirt with a jacket on top it is no ones business but mine check you later
        Jenny
        Beth Green
        Lady
        Registered On: February 24, 2021
        Topics: 30
        Replies: 571

Sounds just like me!

Beth

Connie Twirl
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2021
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 594

I wish being dressed was so common for me that I’d forget!

Connie

xxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Cerys Burton
        Lady

It’s taken 40 years and being married to a great woman for nearly 30, to get this far. 🙂

Cerys

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 841

I’ve walked out to my vehicle wearing obvious DD boobs under a tight tee and didn’t think of it until I was half way to the car in clear sight of everyone passing by my house. Its a busy street. Now every time I go out the door I look down and make sure I’m only showing drab on the outside. I still underdress with panties, bra, small forms in the winter, and pantyhose.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account