Viewing 53 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, just popped out to get something out of the boot (trunk) of my car. Saw my new neighbour across the road. Stopped, and chatted, and as usual talked about the weather and how cold it is…. Then remembered that I’m wearing trainers (running shoes), thick black tights and a denim mini skirt and black jumper. He didn’t mention anything, so I didn’t.

I totally forget that I was dressed. I started my day in drab mode as I’ve been out and about helping friends and shopping. Came home and got changed….. I remembered that I left something perishable in the car. I meant top go and get it but forgot. A few hours later and without thinking went out to get it.

Has anyone else forgotten that they were dressed?

Cerys.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve walked out to my vehicle wearing obvious DD boobs under a tight tee and didn’t think of it until I was half way to the car in clear sight of everyone passing by my house. Its a busy street. Now every time I go out the door I look down and make sure I’m only showing drab on the outside. I still underdress with panties, bra, small forms in the winter, and pantyhose.

Never forgotten but was looking at some nice heels and the clerk ask if i would like to try them on. I did and my toes were painted red. But i think he liked it he said they looked good on me so i bought them

Anonymous

I wish being dressed was so common for me that I’d forget!

Connie

xxx

It’s taken 40 years and being married to a great woman for nearly 30, to get this far. 🙂

Cerys

No but I don’t care I go to the store to get cigarettes or lottery ticket in 3 inch heels an stocking and skirt with a jacket on top it is no ones business but mine check you later
        Jenny
      Peta Mari
      Lady

I forgot I had nail polish on.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I had to chuckle at that one Cerys. I think that comes under another post -‘Hidden in plain sight’ from one of our other contributors. You didn’t say whether it was dark or light. Even so if it is a normal encounter with the neighbour and you engaged as you would do then his brain only saw you so the interaction was quite normal.  He may have got home and had the double take – did he or didn’t he see what he saw? Or maybe he knows already?

Who knows, but I can’t say I have forgotten I was dressed but maybe forgetting to take off the nail varnish or, as in one incident, I was at work and a female colleague thought I was wearing mascara. Little faux pas that didn’t have the world collapsing around me.

It was broad daylight. Bright and sunny…. But cold. 🙂

Cerys

Requal forgot to take off a necklace once.   Had to go to the shops.  Changed my top, changed my skirt for jeans changed my shoes and forgot to take off the necklace.

Had my normal chat with the shop assistant and he did not say anything.

I burst out laughing when I got home and saw my reflection in the mirror, wearing the necklace with outer male drab.

A year ago while fully working from home I decided to apply nail polish on all my fingers for my work hours. I had never worn polish for any extended period of time except for a stealthy light color polish on my toes. It’s easily hidden on my feet, but my hands? Oh My! I put on a slightly neutral rose-gold color on my fingers and went about my work. During the day I had an informal video conference call with coworkers (1 guy and 2 women). They are also good friends and have no idea of my “interest”. While talking I accidentally raised my hands into the camera frame and a guy coworker caught it and asked “what’s that?”. Uhhh..ummm..errr..what? Busted! I couldn’t shake their inquisition and I had to raise my hands again to show them. They had a non-stop laugh. I explained that for fun my daughter painted them the previous night since we were bored during the lockdown. It was partially true since my daughter did paint one nail on each hand to cover a few very gross/bruised/damaged fingernails that had yet to grow out. I took it a few steps further and painted the rest. Did they buy it? i think so. Having them painted was fun and I loved the look and feeling. Thinking back its a good thing I never stood up during that meeting otherwise it would have been more difficult to explain the skirt and stocking.

Leslie
      Lady

I am at a point that I live my life in a very mixed mode. I almost always wear lipstick, mascara, nail polish 24-7-365 even to the gym where I am still in drab. But I often go out dressed and frankly I don’t think anything of it, it is just who I am! So no I have never forgotten I was dressed when I am out and about anymore than I would have forgotten I was wearing pants when I was totally drab well underdressed. I am just me!
      It is getting interesting now that I am on estrogen therapy and am beginning to get real visible breasts. The drab is getting harder to support, so maybe soon going out in drab may be become the oops moment? I can only hope!! So if you see a rather tall, plain old lady coming towards you it may just be me, so give me a knowing wink and a smile and pass on. LOL
      Hugs,
      Leslie

I don’t think I could ever forget that I’m dressed, but I find it strange that when I’m in the mood to dress up and go out, I get all excited when I pull out the outfit I want to wear.

I lay everything on the bed and take off my drab clothes. As I slip into my undergarments there admittedly is this arousal that comes over me until I put my dress on. At this point I’m just feeling feminine and enjoying what I’m seeing in the mirror.

By the time I walk out the front door I’m not even thinking about how I’m dressed and everything just feels normal.  I haven’t forgot I’m wearing a pretty dress I just don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the clothes I’m wearing, I’m just enjoying the feeling of femininity.

Never.  It happens so infrequently these days I cherish every moment of it.  The feel, the way the clothes drape and move, they constantly remind me of how I am presenting.

Not in the way that you mentioned.  I’ve been out at a restaurant just eating drinking and on my laptop as is usual for my business trips and the waitress came up and said “Do you think anything ma’am?”  Maam took me by surprise slightly but quite a happy surprise since I was just being me.

Forgot nail polish and went to the hotel gym but passed very few people.

Not really. But I think I would love you have had that happen…

When I was stealth – truly stealth where my wife didn’t know, the opportunity didn’t present itself thankfully. I worked hard to avoid that as I have heard horror stories. How I was ‘outed’ was because of an acrylic nail I had left around. Since she didn’t use them, she wanted to know WHO did! Lol…me.

Now, my situation is such that my wardrobe is 95% female. When I wear clothing, it would be odd for me not to be wearing something otherwise designated as female. The undergarments go without saying. Those are always on. My clothing is very conservative female clothing that blends well – in that it will not distract you. I have beautiful blouses and feminine dress shirts that you would not bat an eyelash at.
      I have several dress slacks, pants etc. that blend well. I also have the ‘loafers’ and other assorted heels that are good for work.

When the need arises to be ‘manly’, the materials come out, the event occurs, and they politely get put away for a long time whilst I return to my proper wardrobe.

Anonymous

Have never forgotten that I was dressed when going outside but I was very careful not to bend over in my tiny mini.

Anonymous

Hi Cerys,

Yes, just now!

My daughter, who lives abroad, whatsapp’ed me a video of my granddaughter’s latest achievements, and we exchanged a few texts. Then she offered a video chat. Thank heavens she’s polite. I remembered in time, and put her off til tomorrow, but one of these days …

Marti xxx

I am always dressed so there isn’t a fear there.  My problem is sometimes I forget to shave and that can be most embarrassing. The saving grace is wearing a mask is so common that the stuble is hidden.

Beth

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Cerys, I havnt forgot I have been dressed before. But I have forgot I still had my makeup on. Went out to pick some things up. Got a couple of looks. And realized it when I got home and looked in the mirror. Or going barefoot forgetting my toes are painted.  OOPPSS! lol Hugs Pru

Patty Phose
      Duchess

No never. I dress for the thrill, excitement, euphoria and the femme experience. My heels are always keeping me in touch with my femmness. My silky pantyhose feel and look so heavenly. Just move my legs, have them rub together, just look down at them or touch them is so Mmmm, yummy, heavenly and euphoric. The weight and feel of my breasts reminds me I have them every time I move. And my silky, wonderful hair flows about my face and neck feels so feminine.

I can’t forget and don’t want to. The feelings and experiences is just too wonderful.

Mary Francis
        Duchess

my ears are pierced.  Several times I have forgotten to remove the earrings before going to the store.

Brandie
      Lady

I was relaxing around the house on my day off. I needed to run to the store so I grabbed my key and out the door I went. It wasnt til I seen my reflection that I realized I still was dressed mini skirt heels hose etc. Had to go in and change then go back out.

That has happened to me several times. The one that stands out was when I was wearing a 38B cup under my light jacket and my mother in law showed up. Of course I hugged her. There was no comment!

Cant hide that bra band that is a big fear of mine I have a family the always gives ma a hug coming and going.I have 4 daughters and it would be very awkward for one of them to feel a bra band and straps.

Forgetting small things I would say. Being in male mode and forgetting my girlie earrings were still on. hehe so easy to happen when you have your ears pierced.

Deborah, ear rings are easy to forget. I wear clippers and after awhile you get used to them and can’t tell they are on. Just a matter of time before I let the “cat out of the bag” Hugs, TERI

Deborah. Hi. I wear clip on ear rings all the time socially and after people commenting on I have ear rings there is no other comment. I see lots of guys with two ear rings on these days, to my knowledge not CDs. I won’t get my ear pierced though as I cannot abide waiting for the holes to heal. Best, Marlene.

Anonymous

Once, I was hanging with some friends, while underdressed in just panties (as I am almost 100% of the time). There was some trash talking about the round of disc golf we had just completed. I told one guy to kiss my a$$, and pulled down the back of my shorts to “moon” him, slightly exposing the lacy waistband of my pink hiphuggers.

We had all had a “few” adult beverages, but a round of laughter ensued.

It was all but forgotten by the next time we gathered.

Not yet…not yet…but I can see it happening. As I live alone it’s easy to get complacent and I rarely get visitors these days. I’ll wear ladies jeans and t-shirts during the day but if I don’t throw a pair of socks on before opening the front door I could reveal stockinged feet, or even have them in my fluffy white slippers! It’s my waking nightmare.

Anonymous

yes for sure. Once I forgot my toenails were painted deep red, toe ring on and under dressed. Went to the public sauna and realised a few seconds too late. Also sometimes my underwear has accidentally been on display..tbh though I just laugh about it.

Not sure if I forgot I was dressed but I have forgotten that I had makeup on to answer the door and anther time I was sitting with one of my wife’s friends and take my slippers off to reveal my red painted toenails.  Yikes that was close.  She didn’t say anything so not sure if she noticed them before I did.

I’m in remodeling. Many times I’ve forgot I’m wearing lace trimmed or very girlie panties and have bent over and no doubt gave others a glimpse. No body has ever said anything. Last spring I was on a job alone and wearing a halter style bralette. I needed to run to Home Depot and forgot I was wearing it. Once in the store I realized the halter strap was clearly showing around my neck. I could have made a quick departure but instead pulled up the back of my T and went about my business. It was clearly visible if you looked hard enough.
        It’s funny I could see forgetting you have panties on but not a bra!

💋💋💋Natalie

I also like to underdress and try to do it when I can be discrete. In colder weather I can get away with more with thicker clothes.But a bra band and strap are hard to totally conceal.I do love wearing my lingerie bras and panties. I have had a few near misses. One was a day where I was alone nobody around and thought was no chance or little that anyone would come around family was all away so I got bold and put on a nice pair of panties and a bra went out in the yard to work in jeans and a t shirt now if you look ou can clearly see I hav a bra on the straps and band are visible and the bra gives my man boobs as wife calls them shape nice little Bs. As luck would have it my wife comes home early pulls in the driveway im making noise don’t notice her until she is out of the car and talking to me from a little distance and says would you mind coming in to talk to me.I quickly started for the garage and said be in in a min. I went in and over to the other side of the building took off my t and bra put the shirt back on tucked it in and went in hopping she didn’t notice, she didn’t. She just wanted to tell me of her visit with one of our kids and grand kids. And of course the first thing she wants is a hug.

Anonymous
      Lady

Sometimes I do forget that I have on a bra when going out to grab something. I have some small forms that I wear a lot so when I have a bra on and my B size forms I have been out in public and realized I still had them on but no one seemed to care. Same with makeup, I wear basic foundation, eyelashes and mascara so instead of taking it off, out I go. I have been caught cutting grass by the mail lady, I came around the corner with the mower in my really short shorts and a tight tank and sports bra. She was delivering a package so no where to go but accept it and chit chat a little. I always have some feminine clothing on all the time so it’s becoming not a big deal to me anymore.

Anonymous

I’ve had a couple of situations.  Once I had put on a light application of purple eye shadow when I had gone into a massage studio, I had gone in “guy” mode, but had panties and red lycra bodysuit on, afterwards changed into a pair of leggings and went to a mall.  Forgot totally about my eyes, was in Victoria Secrets buying panties and was waiting in line, there where 2 teenage girls in front of me and one of them saw my eye shadow, and started to told the other, the second was trying to turn around to look at me casually, and that’s when I remembered about my eyes.  It was quite funny.   The other was when I left the house for an errand and remembered that I had lipstick on, bright red.   Luckily I saw it in the mirror before I got too far and went home and removed it.

Earings to a Harley dealership where I was getting some performance work done. Nobody seemed to notice. I signed for a package once. Didn’t think any thing of it until I had to sign. At least I remembered to sign it Michelle. And I was fully dressed. Also gave directions to a delivery drive that knocked on my door. Again fully dressed. I usually am just Michelle when dressed and often don’t think of it. And once was outside working with others around but not close to me and I realized I had on full makeup and eyelashes. Thankfully nobody noticed before I did.

I was putting out the garbage one morning in the summer about two years ago .Had to make two trips on the second trip a lady was walking by she said good morning and said good morning to her to.She had a big smile on her face. When i was back in the house i realized i had bright red lipstick on.Than realized why she had a big smile. Oh well made my day.

Ashley
      Lady

Almost had a moment like that earlier this week. I was working at home, wearing a sleeveless turtleneck bodysuit with a pair of high waist slacks and my favorite Mary Janes, my smallest breast forms (small but sill very noticeable under the fitted bodysuit!) and no wig or makeup. (my real hair is growing out again and is starting to look kinda cute if I do say so myself)

And then the doorbell rang! I think what made me forget I was dressed was that I sit at a tall drafting table with a stool, which holds my feet off the floor, so I was able to forget about my high heels. Well when I heard the doorbell, I reflexively started to get up to go get it, but as soon as my heels hit the floor, I had a giant “OH %$#@” moment, and decided to pretend not to be home.

I’ve been thinking about how it might have gone if I had decided to answer it anyway ever since! We have this neighbor (who I think it probably was at the door) who is very sweet but also very religious. Always very unpredictable how people like that might react. Could have gone either way really.

Anonymous

No, I haven’t.

Thanks!

Lolli

Anonymous

Yes, it has happened. Once I have gotten used to being out and not worrying about whether or not I am being ‘read’ I can go pretty much anywhere and do anything without giving a thought to how I am dressed.

I never forgot I was dressed. When you are in five inch heels you can’t forget. It didn’t matter because my neighbors all knew who I was. The problems came when I had to present as male after getting DD cup implants.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Cerys,

I forget that I am dressed more and more often these days. Dressed just feels normal now and I do not feel easy wearing guy clothes. It may be with living on my Jack Jones and so am able to dress as often as I want to… which is all the time.

That sounds great that your new neighbour never even commented.

Just the other week, I had been to one of the hardware stores and was pulling out of the parking lot in my car. At this time I noticed a person wearing a beautiful tan dress, bare legs and low-heeled shows. The person was carrying a shoulder bag and was walking across the car park showing great confidence. I have to say person, because not having engaged in conversation, I don’t know he person’s pronouns. As well as the very fetching attire the person had a head of white hair and full bushy white beard.

It does seem that wearing the clothes you feel comfortable in is becoming more and more acceptable.

Aurora

For me the answer would be yes and no.

I’ve, of yet, never forgotten that I’m wearing a pretty dress, breast forms, high heeled pumps when I’m alone in my apartment. I always take them off before I leave the apartment, or at least cover them up with some sort of drab apparel. But I have forgotten that I was wearing a bracelet.

I’ve been underdressing in bras and panties nearly every day now for close to a year now. It has become so natural for me now, I find myself only occasionally becoming self-conscious about it. And then it’s only the fact that I have a bra on that I become self-conscious about. Though there are also times during the day where I become conscious of the fact that I’m wearing a bra. Those aren’t self-conscious moments, but more moments of simple pleasure and enjoyment.

I’ve only recently started wearing women’s tee-shirts, jeans and tennis shoes out in public. I’m still feeling a little self-conscious about it, but I have faith that over time that feeling will just fade away. Who knows, when it does, I just might have the courage and confidence to be more daring in my attire.

I don’t forget as such , but I certainly don’t think about what I am wearing once I put it on – I just know that I’m comfortable and confident.
      For example….I only have small natural breasts , but if I wasn’t wearing a bra, I’d definitely be aware and self conscious not only because I would feel them unsupported but also because my protruding nipples would be on display and that’s not a look I like . Depending on what top I am wearing, sometimes my bra straps are visible or maybe the outline of the bra can be seen – this doesn’t bother me one bit – what is important is feeling your best.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Yes, it happened to me yesterday. I was out dressed in a denim skirt, tunic top & sandals and had made a few stops in various stores. My last stop was the library, went in & sat down to look at a book. I noticed my skirt & realized that for the last hour I had not registered that I was dressed as a woman.

I forget all the time and the number of times, I have forgotten

Wendy Me
      Lady

I am a early riser 4AM everyday, first thing I do is get dressed, I pick out what I want the night before. After 5 hours I do forget what I have on sometimes and am reminded that I should change. All our kids live locally and drop in unannounced but always not before 9AM

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Not forgotten so much as don’t care that much any more. I live in small town Iowa -population 1300 and I dress en femme most days in the house. My grand daughter stays over night lots of nights (she’s 15) and she lives in the neighboring town -population 3300. I frequently drive her to the apartment or to school. Often I am out of the car walking into the apartment. I usually try to avoid going out when a lot of people are out but if they see me who cares.

. Cassie

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Hi Cassie,

I am feeling more and more that way lately, to the point where I want my neighbours to see me so I can get it over with, as it were. In fact, I know that some of them have seen me, the librarian across the road in particular.

Until recently, I have only ever been out dressed to the larger towns, but yesterday I went to one of the local gas stations to fill up. Despite my earlier trepidations, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

However, regarding forgetfulness, the staff at the local shops are used to seeing me wearing nail varnish as that has become so much of a habit that I forget I am wearing it.

Aurora

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Hi Aurora. It is further along for me. I had my nails done completely ( with 1/4 inch tips) for over 6 months and then painted red and/ or green for a month. I wore them 24/7 even at work in male mode, I know that many at work know more than I have told them so far, so I I do go in wearing a dress one day it will not be a huge suprise. For the most part I don’t care but still don’t want to be put down.
          . Cassie

Had many near miss over the years and ended up installing an alarm for my driveway so I’m able to get out of sight in case somebody comes unannounced, the fun thing is that the one who complains the most over me never being at home og not hearing the doorbell is a woman who has been living all her life in male clothes and is married to another woman for almost 35 years. I never consider her as other than a male and have known her for more than 50 years but I don’t think she will be very accepting.

weird world

Sometimes I do for a few seconds when I first wake up in the morning but then I see my lingerie or satin pjs and get the quick reminder.

Anonymous

Being in the closet is tricky. Especially when your SO has a habit of unexpectantly sending her hand down into your pants. So yes, that has cut down on even my underdressing. I did do it twice this week and then this morning, I was out side painting a wicker table and she says, ” be careful, everyone can see your panties.” I froze. I was looking in the other direction trying to remember if I had thrown on panties that morning or not. I opened my waistband and saw what I think are some of the ugliest briefs any guy has ever worn. Safe for another day !

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Today I forgot in the other direction. This morning Kelly and wife did go to a breakfast place and asked for a table for two. It was a bit of a wait so they asked for named phone number to call when a table is ready. Without thinking I gave my male name – “peter”, she looked strange at me and asked me to spell it, p-e-t-e-r. She wrote it down and asked how many was going to join, I said it’s just us two. Then we left and after a while they of course called.
      I came in and said “you called”. She (different girl from earlier) looked at the list and asked “name?”, I said Peter and she looked again, slightly confused she scratched over a line and sent us to the table.

I silently laugh at it a little to my self and started thinking maybe I should do that more often 🙂

/kt

Jasmine
      Lady

Yes on a few occasions especially when I was first starting out dressing the one occurrence really sticks out of my head I kind of gotten one of my mother’s girdles on the sly and I feel asleep wearing it and I didn’t realize that family was coming over and I still had it on that morning only to be awoken by knocking on the door everybody was already up and my mother wanted me to come on and get in there with them and I’m sitting there trying to figure out how I’m going to get out of this thing before I go in there and everybody figures it out

No, not yet. For sure it could happen someday. Aurora B.

Anonymous

I was coerced into wearing a girdle when I was a teenager. I hated the feel of it on me – when I started it would take a considerable effort of will to make myself put it on each school morning, and the first thing I’d do on getting home from school would be to rush up to my room to get it off me. But as weeks became months and months became years I got accustomed to the sensation of being girdled.

One day, after I’d been wearing a girdle regularly for something like three years, some friends and I had arranged to go on a long cycle ride to some event or other. I quickly changed after school and off we went. As I was undressing for bed later that night, I was genuinely shocked to realise I still had my panty girdle on, and it had never even registered with me all evening that in my rush to get ready I had forgotten to take it off.

It was a bitter-sweet moment and I didn’t know quite how to feel. It represented the moment where, while it was still embarrassing for me to have to wear women’s corsetry, it was no longer a big deal to endure wearing it. While that was a positive, I did feel a sense of shame that I, a 17 year old young man, could actually wear a firm control long-leg panty girdle all day and somehow completely forget I had it on.

I thought I was being real quick…..running dowm the hall in my apt to throw the garbage out….but no…..the land lady was waiting for me at the end of the hall…..I was wearing sheer black pantyhose and  white spandex leggings ( which felt just great)…the toes of my nylons were reinforced and you could see for a mile…they were nylons……and my white leggings made the statement…were made of spandex/nylon…..I was caught….all she said was ” dont leave garbage on the floor” and never raised an eyebrow….so I thought……

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Everyday.  I realized a few months ago that I could wear whatever I want.  Clothes became genderless.  I’m trans.

I always wear ladies pants/shorts out. But when I’m at home with something a little more obvious. I ofetn have to check before I go out the door. Its fun to have to make sure.

Anonymous

I have had a similar situation. I had left my smart watch in my car. Before my workout I realized it. Didn’t think about it and went to my car to get it. As I am closing the car door, I hear my neighbor say my name. I looked at her and she had a big grin on her face. I was wearing a teal Legging and sports bra set. The top had cups in it so my chest was a larger than normal. She asked if I was going to work out or just getting started. At that point I realized I was in my workout gear. She kept looking at my chest didn’t say anything, but she was grinning. I told her I had to run and get started. When I got inside I was a bit nervous and told my wife that she saw me. She laughed and said she knows so don’t worry about it. So it worked out for the best.

No, since I am dressed everyday and everywhere, I don’t need to worry about forgetting.

Not quite so forthcoming, but I did answer the door fully dressed, sans wig and make-up. I had on legions and nice matching top with my fairly new pocket bra and forms. You can see the outline though my top. I had no idea who was at the door so I peeked out the window and saw it was a delivery man requiring a signature, so I absently kindly opened the door. I am not out, nor passable> He looked a little stunned but only said “I need a signature”. When I closed the door, then I realized I was dressed. Felt great to be so!

Well sometimes I think that I’m still dressed when I am not.
      I do dream about forgetting I’m dressed but nobody notices! This is a very pleasant dream and not a nightmare! It’s one of the recurring dreams which is great! A few times during my lifetime I have forgotten to remove some make-up or lipstick. But those were my younger days. Just remember don’t use 24 hour make-up!

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?