Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Do you ever get treated like you are weaker than you are when dressed en femme. I am dressed en femme most of the time and find that more and more, people (male and female alike) want to carry things for me like dressing has somehow made me lose muscle mass and I am incapable of exerting physical force on my own behalf.

Anonymous

Yes. And in some cases is old fashioned chivalry. Or just people being helpful. They would likely not offer help to a guy because most would tend to be offended, like if accepting help was diminishing their manliness.

Go figure!

Actually, in your case, it may be people try to be helpful because they like you.

Araminta.

The only case I can think of is when a man half my size thought he could beat me up. That was amusing.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have not experienced that as yet. I would go long with others and say that chivalry is not dead!

I am always willing to help someone who I see struggling, but I always ask first.

If it is a male I ask because I don’t want to make them feel weak or incapable. I know in male mode I can be more than a little prideful.

If it is a female I ask because I know what vulnerability feels like and I would want her to feel safe before I jumped in and just helped.

I had a encounter when dressed. I was driving a 1 ton truck pulling a 36 foot trailer hauling a skid steer to the cabin. I needed food for a few days so I stopped for groceries. I guy with a flat plugged up the exit. No problem use a different exit. It was plugged by two delivery trucks. I had no where to go. I had a thought. Move the barricade the shoping carts and the cart rack. I got out and three different men rushed to my aid and did it all for me. I passed the obstruction and went to help put everything back in place.They wouldn’t allow it. One of them said I was dressed and looked to good to help. They were all surprised my husband would let me drive such a large rig. If I was a man I am sure nobody would have helped. I was scared poopless but in the end it was a awesome experience.

HI Michelle, My wife commented to me on your story, and photo. She said you have a beautiful face, and understands how you got that help from the men
        What a boost to your self worth, and you must of bern on cloud nine.
        Great to read about your adventures. You are living life and enjoying being Michelle.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

I was on cloud nine. But I was very very nervous during the event. Tell your wife thanks a million.

HI tina, I have not had other people offer to help me, but sometimes a knowing smile from a woman, a nod to say well done. That is very rare but attitudes are changing all over the world, and My workplace has accrpted that I am a crossdresser.maybe some day I will get yhis help.
      Live your life Tina, enjoy.
      Nest Wishes
      Jane

The only thing I notice is I often have somebody open the door for me or let me on the bus first.

Hugs,

Lauren M

That’s never happened to me.  Although I wouldn’t refuse an offer when en femme.

This happens to me quite a bit, but I’m also a relatively small built man… well, I think average, but whatever. LOL.

One of the best most memorable was at the grocery store where they still have baggers. I was sitting there at the checkout and noticed the four young men standing at the end ready to bag and help me out to my car. The cashier laughed at them, said “BOYS, she already said she didn’t need help out to her car…”

They still all stood around sheepishly, embarrassed looking actually, but I DID oblige and pointed to one and said, “Fine, you can help me.”. He jumped up, looked at his peers, and let out a “YASSSSSS!”.

Anyhow, cashier turned to me and was like, well, you totally made his day. LOL!

Anonymous
        Lady

Love that story

I have had ,on rare occasions,men hold the door to the store for me and I always thank them in a soft voice.I have caught the knowing ,although friendly,look from women when I, as Michelle ,am dress or shoe shopping.Its fun and can lead to some very interesting conversations in which we crossdressers can help strangers on why we do crossdress.

Anonymous

Enjoy it, Tina.  It’s all part of being treated like a lady.

I havent had this experience, but i dont oass that well and everyone at work knows me as a man who dresses up. No one thinks of me as a woman.

One of the things i like about crossdressing, however, is the greater understanding of how gender works in soceity.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?