Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

For the last year and half I keep playing with my avatar. Most of you should remember my classic avatar of the blue panties with the male symbol on them. I have that avatar for over 20 years. Then one day I felt The blue panty avatar felt dated and I felt a need for a change. Now I just cant seem to make the perfect one to fit my personalty.

Do you ever go though that with your profile avatar?

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Hippie ,

The one I use is only two months old now.
      So I haven’t found the need to change it yet.
      Personally I like the ones with a face in it.
      Doesn’t have to be a real face ( mine isn’t either ).

Love Sylvia.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I used an avatar for about 1 day when I first joined.  I’ve used a photo ever since.  But to answer your question Hippie, I respectfully would offer that you’re overthinking things.  Last I checked, there were a lot to choose from.  I believe it’s safe to say the girls on CDH are far more interested in what you have to say than what avatar you use.

Hippie
        Lady

Oh I know, But I have a touch of OCD and having a avatar that matches me, the words i say and fits me in the real world.

So yeah, I am over thinking it, but thats who I am.

Hippie

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Okay.  Maybe you’d be up for a little fun then.  How about posting some examples and letting us girls help?

Not really, Hippie!

Like you, my perception of where I am changes over time.

Right now, I am still enjoying the afterglow of my last outing in Portsmouth – for me, it was quite the trip, extraordinary in its ordinariness.

I chose one of my 2 going out looks, as I worked hardest on those, so my avatar is an accurate reflection of the very best look I’ve managed to date.

I’ll probably change it after my next outing, when I hope to have improved my makeup skills – and I have bought some truly stunning dresses for the outing, which must be captured!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Love Laura

I don’t remember, honestly, if, what or how I chose my avatar when I first joined, but I soon just used myself, I am me, and proud to be me,

I did, post with a mask on, at first as I had a beard, and  that was too much him, lol

Hugs, Regi💕👸

Anonymous
      Lady

I chose my avatar because it has a ponytail which I have in real life. My avatar looks a lot younger than I actually am but it was the closest one to the way I feel. Now you have me considering changing. I would use my own pic but no one wants to see a frog.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

When I first joined the site I thought the avatar I was using suited me. Now I use a pic of me and I am much happier with that.

Hugs, Liara

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I did not. I knew what I was going to use immediately. I love my Avatar. It’s an Adepta Sororitas Sister from Warhammer 40K and the caption below it says, “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Heresy.”

My wife and I love 40K so we thought it was fitting.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I just  use a pic of myself, so, no avatar. I have had that struggle a few times in on-line gaming though.

So, I can relate if you aren’t using your own pic.

xoxo

Rayna

Hippie
        Lady

Thats one thing about me. I don’t like seeing my own image. So its avatar or nothing at all

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

No interest in selfies for me. At first not at all but now I at least posted some pictures of me but I’m not ready for avatar wit me on me.

I had an idea of what to look for and did then search internet for it for a while before finally finding a version I’m somewhat happy with.

/kt

Hippie
        Lady

I did searches and sometimes I get fed up and sometimes I make my own from scratch. I like to use a handful of software tools along the way.

I like to use Linux Gimp, Photopea and some off the wall thing called a pen and pencil and hand draw my idea

Anonymous

Never really had trouble with finding avator.Like the one have now think its good for me.

Donna

Hippie
        Lady

Yeap but you look amazing in that photograph, You Rock the rock star look

Anonymous

thank you Hippie you to kind.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

I initially just used the one that came with joining the site. I wondered for a while what i would change it to. I am worried about posting pics of myself dressed en femme. Never know who is going to get hold of them. So it was a big step for me to change my avatar to a photo of myself.

There are tonnes of avs I would like to use but there are rules/guidelines and I don’t want to be that person to break the rules/guidelines of this site.

I found a suitable one from the generic list on CDH, and it fits me well so it has remained.

I find the best avatar is a picture of myself. I’m proud of my femininity and not ashamed of letting everyone see me.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?