Viewing 53 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

But not because how she looks, but rather because you admire what she is wearing instead, and wish you could wear the item?

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

All the time, biggest problem is I’m big in the stomach so most of what I see wouldn’t look good on me. My favorite dream is wearing a short skirt on the golf course, women look so nice there. Maybe someday…

when i see woman dressed up pretty i am wishing i could be like her and dressed up pretty and show it

Anonymous

I do that a lot of the time. It also gives me ideas on stuff that I want to try out and see how it looks on me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

To look and see what other woman are wearing is a wish that I would like to look as pretty and of course to dream of it being possible. At least one can learn on what will look good and things that for you you shouldn’t .always fun to watch though. 🌹

Anonymous

Yes!! I always notice what she’s wearing and how it’s all put together.  When most guys are salivating over her, I’m salivating and admiring what she’s wearing.

Anonymous

I know I do, especially the shoes; I really want to look as sexy as a lot of women in my area. When I see something I like, it makes me want to get on amazon and shop away.

All the time, I also pay close attention to how other women do their makeup.

All the time, ladies.  Though to be honest, I am also admiring the woman wearing the clothes, but admiration of the outfit is also there.  The hardest case involved my sister.  I met her for lunch last summer, and it took all of my control not to ask her where she had bought her dress.  Instead, I elected to compliment her.

MacKenzie Alexandra

All the time.

I not only look at a what a woman is wearing but how she is wearing it. For example shirts…is she wearing it tucked in the jeans? I look at necklaces the style and length and comparing it with the collar style of the outfit.

And perhaps like everyone else I do look at the makeup. Many times I want to ask what eye shadow colour is she using or is that a matte lip stick?

Anonymous

I notice everything about a woman, what she has on, how she walks…everything. I wish I could just be me and wear what I want in public. I do get envious that a woman can wear what they choose but I can’t. Yes I do wear women’s jeans, pants and shirts because those really look not much different, but I want to wear my jeans skirts and other dresses without stares and comments.

Anonymous

I learned that people will stare and people will comment.  You just have to dress with confidence.  No matter what they say or how much they stare, you have to own the room!  Walk with your head up, shoulders back, and smile.

Jenny
        Lady

Yes all the time and think wow I wish I could wear that too! I have 3 pairs of women jeans that I do wear out in Guy mode. And then I have two pairs that I cant wear out to fem. So they are not for Jenny when she is dress.

All the time, too! I love the endless choices they have with clothes. Shoes! where do you stop? I picture myself being able to wear what I want when I want. I am constantly comparing their breasts to mine. Are they similar to mine, bigger, no mine are this time. I love the way tops look with breasts underneath it. The bounce. The sway of them and her hips. I guess I am a lesbian when I am in girl mode. I just love the female form, period. Envious for certain.  Tina

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

All the time, even when I’m in male mode.

Yes! Glad it’s not just me. 🙂

I’m simultaneously attracted to the girl but jealous of the clothes she’s ‘allowed’ to wear…

There seems to be a common theme here. And that theme is a good summary for my reply:

All.

The.

Time!

I’ve been noticing eye makeup, accessories (scarves, jewelry), the little things that can make a big difference in appearance.  I especially notice some of the clothes that I could wear since not all things a woman would wear would be good for me at my age.  Same goes with shoes, some I would never buy but seeing how they look on a woman gives me second thoughts.  Only once have a seen a woman wearing a dress I have and it was delightful to check her out.

Anonymous

I always look at their style of clothes and accessories.basicaly the whole package my so and I talk about the different ladies and the things that they wear. I think about how I would look on myself or not it’s a learning experience. And informative.

oh yes

Anonymous

Never realized how much I actually did this very thing. More aware now. Doing a lot of the errands and grocery shopping. The best times are those shopping trips at women’s clothing stores,including shoes, makeup, jewelry…you understand, I’m sure. Learning all the time. Grateful.

Alexis

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Ever since I have become more aware of CD and accepting of myself, I do not have the same attraction to genetic women. In fact it is a lot less and am more interested in clothes, hair, how they walk and postures.  In fact, I do not want there attention. They are simply to be observed for learning purposes.

For me it has always been about what she is wearing. In my teens when my pals drooled over semi naked women,  I kept pics from fashion mags as well as women’s mags as well . I suppose some of it is envy, because of the elegance with which women carry off wearing some stunning clothes.

I am noticing women everyday, not only for their beauty, but to glean fashion, makeup, and other womanly information from them.  The old saying goes, “If you want to learn how to peel a banana, ask a monkey.”  Learning from other women, even covertly, is a great resource.

I see women every day and say “I wonder where she got that?” Be it clothing, shoes, or makeup. Edie here on CDH turned my head with the first pic and as I look around I see many others I would consider role models for how they dress. But the makeup skills are amazing! I have been this way since my first pair of pantyhose at 16 and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Just the other night I though I used too much eye makeup I thought.  The next day the receptionist was mid to late 30s and eye makeup was very similar to what I had done.  It made me feel that even if it was bad I was not alone.

Anonymous

I’m the same. I work with a lot of women in an office and I’m always checking out what they’re wearing. Without knowing it they give me great fashion tips!

Xan
      Lady

Constantly. My first (and only, for now) experience wearing womens ‘ clothing in public came in high school, when a friend wore an amazing neon green/yellow minidress to one of our soccer games and I said “I have to wear that.” As it happened, our annual ” beautyless pageant, ” where the boys dressed like girls as a joke, was coming up. So I entered, but not for the same reason as everybody else.

Anonymous

I always notice a well put together woman.  Especially when they walk with confidence and swagger, without the conceitedness.  I love admiring them, and wishing I could be them.  When I’m with my wife, who does not know about my dressing AT ALL, its a little uncomfortable.  She thinks I’m checking them out in a sexual type of way, when in reality I’m just envying them. If only she knew….

I always look at these women and try to pick up on things that work and don’t work for them.  I’ll try them out for myself…but never seem to look as good. But alas, I keep on trying.

Yes!  It’s really a joy seeing a super-well-put-together outfit and the lady selling it.

I never got into dressing when I was younger and I would have been more turned on in those moments.  As I got a bit older, I started to realise it was this feeling of yearning before I figured out that “hey, I want that to be me”.

Anonymous

All the time!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

In addition to what I posted earlier, I admire physical characteristics, legs, hair, bun and wish them for myself.   I sometimes daydream of how I would like to recast myself with certain physical characteristics.

rhonda
      Lady

I used to do that , I guess I still do only now I wish I could fit into them

Leonara
      Ambassador

I observe women ..not only what they are wearing but their demeanor…for me, they are the best teacher to help me with my feminine needs..

All of the time, mostly through jealous eyes but sometimes sad eyes.

Jealous when I see a woman beautifully presented I am thinking if only I could be like that 24 / 7, that should be me. Sad eyes when I see a woman who is a frump I am thinking what a waste of femininity when it should have been me. Hugs Philippa

Yes all the time.  I agree with Philippa I wish I was them or would love to have that kind of body if very good looking and if frumpy would love to have that body to do something with thinking how much they should love what they have.  Then another thought always seems to sneak in and that is what do Genetic woman do when they look at other women.  Jealousy of them, wish you had that outfit love the makeup hate the makeup?  It would be nice to find out if they think the same things as we do.  : )  The other thing I think is “I hope they do not think I’m a pervert for looking so long or so detailed”. : )

Sara Marie

Anonymous

I make mental notes whenever I see a particular outfit that I think may work for me, especially if they are around my age, height, and body shape.

I notice women all the time!!!

Not only what they look like by their interactions together, they way they express themselves, their walk, movements, style…. it’s a problem for me…

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I am glad to hear that I am not alone in doing this.  Funny thing is a friend of mine recently caught me looking at a woman and assumed what most would. Since I am not out, I just kept silent. I thought her outfit was cute!

Helena
      Lady

I saw this girl wearing a cute romper that had previously caught my eye when I saw it on the rack not a week earlier. I took it as a sign that I was meant to have it, so I went to the store and bought it, lol! I was lucky that my size was still there. I used to get nervous buying women’s clothes in person, but the girl that rang me up didn’t so much as bat an eye. It may have helped that I also tossed in a work shirt, but whatever!

Anonymous

I had a lovely time going out to lunch with a customer yesterday. The company and the food were very good but it wasn’t what I enjoyed the most . A little after we were seated two women  who appeared to be in their late forties sat down a little up and across from us . I could not keep my eyes off the one sitting closest.  What I noticed first was her and I were wearing similar outfits, except hers was the feminine version , all I could match her with was my Ambrielle panties ( the pair I wore yesterday are so cute! ) I’m in remodeling and this time of year my outfit is generally kaiki carpenter type shorts and a polo , either blue, yellow or tan and always bikini or hipster style panties . She wore sand colored cargo type shorts with a longer inseam and a yellow polo , very white DSW lace up sneaks. She had her hair in a ponytail with sunglasses on top of her head. Her legs were freshly shaved and tan. I thought what a perfect outfit for that afternoon and running light errands. But what struck me most was the way she moved and carried herself. She had a wonderfully feminine but confident and at ease look about herself , from the way she sat to her hand motions down to the way she ate . You know how much I wanted to be her. At least I wanted to be across the table from her wearing a bra with my forms and be part of the conversation. All I could do was try and emulate how she placed her legs under the table . It wasn’t the right time or place to let more of  Nancee come out , not that I could ever move like her . When I got back to my office later I went online and found several women’s versions of the shorts I wear and a women’s cut polo, in yellow and a women’s cut T … they arrive Tuesday! I’m non-passable, but if I’m comfortable in these and wear them in public it will be a first . I can’t wait till Tuesday!

Janine7
      Lady

I am always looking at women my and wondering if I would look as feminine wreaing the outfit that they have on. I’m especially interested by their hairstyles and poise.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>All the  time! I feel like I’m constantly looking at what other women are wearing and how they walk and carry themselves. I’m just trying to get those little signs and pointers right that give off femininity and drop the awkward male parts from my demeanor. There just seem to be so many choices and styles for women, it’s a joy to walk down the street sometimes.</p>

Anonymous

All the time…. I don’t look at women as a man would. Even if I am in male mode I look at women and think to myself ….. I wish I had the body to make that outfit work or  I think to myself. I’d love the outfit or the makeup.

Anonymous

For me,  I find it attractive and when women wear something that makes them stand out, whether it is something sexy, or whether its their use of color.  But I think I do also, at the same time, often think about what it would be like to wear the same thing.  I don’t know about other people in here, but the whole idea of doing the “twinsies” thing — dressing up the same way with a significant other, is kind of a happey dream for me — it is a kind of play, a kind of one-ness with an SO, unification, solidarity, a strong bond, a form of acceptance of me, etc.

Anonymous

Not only do I notice what she’s wearing but I take a mental note as to what I can add to my wardrobe.

Becka
      Lady

All the time!

That is how I came to find my wonderful loafers!  A young woman (while I was buying jeans), was wearing them and I commented how much I liked them.  She was delighted to tell me all about them, including where she bought them.  I had mine a week or so later!

All the time!

Oh god yes!! Always think what there wearing how it would look on me.

Anonymous

Only all the time lol

Buying shoes in a store? What’s that like? I have order my boy and girl shoes online. :/

Becka
        Lady

Oh that is so fun, and exciting, especially if you are wearing nylons of some sort!  I’ve been caught a couple of times, but I just keep doing what I’m doing.  It’s a blast.  You have to try it!

My wife snags me all the time!! She asks why are you looking at other women? And my reply getting ideas for my next outfit. The conversation usually stops there!!!

I have to say, quite a lot, not because im ogling at other women but because i’m more interested in her clothes or hairstyle etc. you can learn a lot from other women!

Aoife
      Lady

All day every day. I work in retail so it’s nonstop. When I dressed for the first time in several lifetimes it was in Capri leggings after I found myself unable to stop thinking of how much I wanted to be the girl I saw in them this week.

Steffy
      Lady

Oh ABSOLUTELY!

Since purses are my biggest fetish and attraction, I’m always checking out ladies’ purses.  How they’re carried, how they get their items in and out of the purse, basically every interaction between a woman and her purse I watch and study.

After the purse, I notice her shoes.  Getting bigger and bigger into shoes lately.

Becka
        Lady

Been thinking about getting a purse to carry on weekends.  One of those “next steps” I’ve been thinking about doing.  Would look good on my 50/50 dress days, bottom half female, top half male.

We’ll see!

Well, I always notice a woman by her shoes first. Are they pretty? Are they heels? How does she walk in her shoes? Gait and speed. Then her outfit and then hair style and accessories.

Yes absolutely, I wish I can be wearing what many women wear. The dumpy look is not what I envision as an outfit for me. Sneakers I can wear but sweats and pajamas to be out and about in? How about slippers as shoes? Hell no! Skirt and blouse, a dress, jeans with kitten heels, all of these for shopping in. Grocery shopping or shopping for whatever that will be my style.

So yes I do! TTFN

Danielle💋💕

Anonymous

I love the boyfriends think they know what we’re thinking.  I’m always thinking, “slay honey! Slay!”

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?