- June 10, 2021 at 6:03 pm #502920patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Hey girls do you ever say I wish I could look like her?
The other day I saw a Gieco commercial with Lisa Loeb singing in it.
I just fell in love with how cute she was,especially in the cute little dress she was wearing.
Every thing about her just oozes cuteness.
I would love to be that cute and feminine
Oh well silly topic but I thought I would share.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 13, 2021 at 4:42 am #503942Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1655Has thanked: 1240 timesBeen thanked: 4524 times
i wanted to look like and be Daisy Duke. I thought about it nearly constantly and what I would wear if I tried to look like her. Well, I got the clothes together and after much thought and trepidation, I finally dressed like her and went out.
It was one of the scariest and most exciting experiences ever. But it also led to doing other things like going shopping for more clothes in that attire. It was a huge deal going into a store and first buying pantyhose, then shoes in that attire. Then when I got more femme clothes, my short dress and skirts and my stilettos heels, I began dressing in how I felt Daisy would look dress in those clothes.
So many scary and wonderful experiences and adventures.
- June 13, 2021 at 4:26 am #503940Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 186Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 739 times
- June 13, 2021 at 3:09 am #503928Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 179Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
As I slip more and more into the feminine side of me and my way of looking at the world, I find myself looking at all the women and what they’re wearing. Thinking things like wow is she cute and could I pull off that look. My wife and I joined another couple out for dinner last night eating out front of the establishment on the sidewalk, I was in heaven watching all the women and what they wearing. The only slightly down side to these observations is I end up spending too much on clothes trying to emulate them. Oh what’s a girl to do. 💕💋 Katie
- June 13, 2021 at 2:40 am #503919PrincessByDawnDuchessRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 42Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I always had a crush on Hayley Williams of Paramore.
Later, when I started CDing, I wanted to be like her. Then i figured out that i am neither size zero nor as pretty as her 😁
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by PrincessByDawn.
- June 13, 2021 at 1:57 am #503910Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
Yes. I realized when I would look at a woman, not with desire or lust to “have” her sexually, but to look “like” her, there was something different about where I was going with this crossdressing “thing”. Years later when I started living full time as Danielle, I would still look at women wishing I was prettier, sexier, shapelier, etc. like they were.
- June 11, 2021 at 7:06 pm #503334Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1646Has thanked: 8218 timesBeen thanked: 4441 times
- June 11, 2021 at 6:36 pm #503324Stephanie Mwm WyLadyRegistered On: May 29, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 33Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
- June 11, 2021 at 3:11 pm #503245Michelle LynnDuchessRegistered On: May 27, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 15Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
- June 11, 2021 at 2:40 pm #503240Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 573Has thanked: 3690 timesBeen thanked: 2181 times
- June 11, 2021 at 11:15 am #503174Malini SawantLadyRegistered On: June 8, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- June 11, 2021 at 9:35 am #503158
- June 11, 2021 at 7:54 am #503134Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 146Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 548 times
Lol, like all the time, but I am happy with how I look. Just trying to look better and better all the time. It is one of those things, I try my best not to compare myself to other people, but to who I was before and I am leagues proud of how far I have come.
- June 11, 2021 at 5:46 am #503105Rachel JaneChat HostessRegistered On: February 23, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Oh my yes all the time. Jealousy is a curse lol. Oh to be 20 again and beautiful.
To look like Rachel Riley off 8 out of 10 cats does countdown isnt to much to ask for is it ?
Keep dreaming i spose lol
Hugs Rach J ❤
- June 11, 2021 at 5:30 am #503101Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3452 times
Hi Patty Sadly I have to say yes, all the time, for as far back as I can remember. The only thing I ever have done about it was wish I did not think that way. I have done what most have done here. I even convinced my wife and tried to convince myself that wearing androgynous clothing was going to help these feelings go away. I cannot believe I have spent a life time wishing something I was not. This one I have to think about. Maybe I should stop wishing and start doing something about it. I am back to that same questions again and again WHAT HAPPENED TO US? and WHY DO WE THINK THIS WAY?
- June 11, 2021 at 4:02 am #503073Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 407Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 1384 times
Patty I can absolutely say yes! I can still remember looking at the flag girls in my high school band with their skirts, boots and cute outfits thinking how I wished I could be one of them. I still look at women, their clothes, styles and appearance with almost jealousy but it just gives me more motivation to try harder to look, act and present better.
- June 11, 2021 at 3:36 am #503066Rachel LeighLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- June 11, 2021 at 2:39 am #503048Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 317Has thanked: 3711 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
- June 11, 2021 at 1:59 am #503031Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
Im going to be different, and say no, I don’t want to look like her.
I do envy the way her clothes look on her, or the shape she has on her bottom, the natural chest she may have, but look like her? no, Im very happy with how I look, ty.
- June 11, 2021 at 1:51 am #503030Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 716Has thanked: 1256 timesBeen thanked: 2363 times
Patty, it happens to me all the time. I get extremely jealous of our sisters who have these fabulous Featured Photos.
A cis woman?
Brooke Wagner. She is the co-anchor for the evening news on KOLD here in Tucson.
OMG! Sheer perfection!
- June 11, 2021 at 2:24 am #503038patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
- June 11, 2021 at 3:49 am #503069Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 716Has thanked: 1256 timesBeen thanked: 2363 times
I’m thinking Brooke is maybe 50, late 40s for sure.
Perfect skin, perfect lips, perfect teeth.
We also have on KVOA Amanda Gomez and Priscilla Casper.
Louisville girl, huh? Amanda is quite the accomplished horsewoman. Her wedding picture included her, her husband, and her horse.
I have run the Kentucky Derby Half Marathon a number of years ago.
- June 11, 2021 at 12:54 am #503016Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17594 timesBeen thanked: 4753 times
Most of my life I have silently wished for the beauty of many GG’s, both celebrity and normal, real natural beauty. I don’t do it quite as often these days, but it does cross my mind from time to time. Even looking at pics of me from my 20’s stirs the wish to even have my younger looks back again.
I have come to realize though, regardless of the wrinkles and extra padding, I am very comfortable with myself, which gives my self esteem and worth a boost. My looks are my own and I am definitely unique, at least in the circles of my world.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Paula F.
- June 11, 2021 at 1:19 am #503026Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
Thank you so much for this perspective Paula. Personally since I didn’t start dressing until now (55) I find myself regretting that I didn’t allow myself to endulge earlier in life when I could potentially look prettier. But my goal is to be the most elegant and well refined middle age lady I can be. I figure that goal will keep me busy for years. 🙂
- June 11, 2021 at 12:40 am #503011
- June 10, 2021 at 11:51 pm #503001Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
Hi Lovely Patty…
not silly at all!!!!
All the time girl…..surely a beautiful GG is a target we all aspire to be … I know I do, and they give wonderful tips on dressing and looking good all the time.
At the moment, we have an advert running on English TV for sofology featuring Helena Bonham Carter…oh yes,…..and the pineapple sponge at the end…oh yes yes. …
Viva Bellatrix Lestrange
- June 11, 2021 at 2:31 am #503043LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Hi Grace I looked up the zoology commercial,
Very cute Advert as yo say.
Helena is adorable and I like her personality.
The Pineapple is neat I thought of my daughter she loves pineapple stuff.LOL
- June 11, 2021 at 12:09 am #503007Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
- June 10, 2021 at 11:30 pm #502996Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
Oh my god yes. Every day. So many girls right here and that I am jealous of, but happy for. And Lisa Loeb…My inner girl wants to be like her and the other side of we wants to be with her. She just oozes cuteness.
- June 10, 2021 at 11:41 pm #503000Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Omigosh, you gave my reply perfectly! Isn’t that just crazy tho? I want to be with her and I want to be her. There’s something a little cosmic in realizing that about another human being. I happen to think I’d have looked a bit like her if my prenatal hormones had taken another path. But that unbridled feminine energy is just so, so – what I wish I could project. Oh well, we have Lisa 🙂
- June 11, 2021 at 12:12 am #503008
- June 10, 2021 at 11:04 pm #502984KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 122Has thanked: 351 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
Oh all the time! Lol, sometimes I think it comes with the territory of being a crossdresser. I think I notice it more with problem areas for me with my makeup. Whenever I see someone with gorgeously styled and shaped eyebrows, I get a little jealous, as I always seem to have trouble with mine, and I don’t think I’m at a stage in life where I can shave them off and draw them back on, as a lot of tutorials I’ve seen expect you to do. 😅
- June 10, 2021 at 8:48 pm #502974Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- June 10, 2021 at 7:57 pm #502954Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
Hi Patty thats a good question and yes is the answer as a young boy growing up thru the years and it wasent a sexual thing it was a envoy o0f wishing to imulate them as being so pretty with such cute things to wear ..
- June 10, 2021 at 7:49 pm #502953Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- June 11, 2021 at 2:35 am #503047LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Hi Betty lou I look at them all the time of Cours if it came true we wouldnt have Bettylou on here.
I would miss you LOL
As other girls have pointed out we are all so wonderful in our own ways and gifts.
but it is so fun to think about isn’t it.
Thank you girlfriend
- June 10, 2021 at 7:42 pm #502952Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1361Has thanked: 3931 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
Quite often in fact! The lovely faces and figure of pretty women, often young, but not always. I also admire their style, shoes, clothes, accessories, etc. Those who take the time to dress well, that is.
However, I’ve had a few women tell me that I look better than they do. That’s a bit scary actually, and I’m honest, I do it with a bit of fakery, whereas a woman is simply what she is.
- June 10, 2021 at 7:20 pm #502949Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 107Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 394 times
Yea I say it all the time. Their are so many beautiful ladies (crossdresser and transgender included) out there. I have to many manly features. But now I know what women feel when they see another lady and immediately start comparing.
- June 10, 2021 at 6:30 pm #502930
- June 10, 2021 at 6:29 pm #502929Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6451 times
Hi Patty! OMG yes, I will admit that thought has crossed my mind. Okay, a lot in life. Yes, even when I was younger I would not (always) stare at some beauty in lusty desire so much as with envy, just thinking ‘Damn, wouldn’t it be nice being that way….’ 😊 . Silly thoughts of a young tg I guess, lol.
- June 10, 2021 at 6:21 pm #502923Beth AngelfordLadyRegistered On: June 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I do that all the time! Pretty much every time I go out I’ll see someone who will make me *so* envious with how good they look.
It might just be the dress they’re wearing, their hair or maybe their shoes but I always find something that makes me want to look like them!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.