Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies. Do you get feeling that I’d rather be home right now and be dressed feminine?  I guess some call it the pink fog but many times I’ll be at work and a wave comes over me that I’d much rather be at home indulging in my crossdressing. How many others find this happening?

Catherine
      Duchess

Yes ,It would be nice to be home ,relaxing  or doing  house work all dressed up and feeling  femmine as a wonderful  woman

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes and the feelings usually came on when I was stressed by work or triggered by seeing some cute outfit some girl was wearing. I finally made it to retirement so now that dressing desire is satisfied every day.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Since I rarely leave the house to start with “wish I was home” doesn’t happen. However today we have some people coming over later and I was planning on not dress but this morning I had a very trying time so I feel I need to dress in order to not go crazy. That means that they will meet kelly and so be it.

/kt

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

So, they came over and asked for (my male name) I said “yes, that’s me”. I did notice a microscopic flinch but that’s it. After that we talked about the business they came for and not even a hint of strangeness or so, voice and name a side I might as well been a gg to them.

/kt

I felt that way for 25 years and remember it well – often seeing a secretary or a client in a nice outfit and feeling jealous.  I remember driving to work on a morning before some VERY stressful meetings and seeing a woman jogging carefree in the park wearing colorful leggings and a flopping ponytail.  I imagined her going back home, getting dressed, taking care of the house, and welcoming her husband home later.  Then I snapped out of it and had to face my day.

Now I dress each day, take care of the house and welcome my wife home – it’s what I was meant to do.  And I’m happy.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.

This happens to me almost every day. On other days it doesn’t happen because I’m dressed as a woman.

Every day, honey – every day! 👌🏽👄😁

Yes the pink fog hits us when least expectant but then again I wouldn’t want to live without it

Well, I’m lucky. I can dress up at work, so usually I’m thinking, “I wish I’d dressed up today.”

But, most of the time at work, I think about doing something else!

Anonymous

I work 14 days on and 14 off. When I’m at work I’m typically suffering from some sort of pink fog.

Recently I started underdressing at work which has helped tremendously.

Caroline

I find underdressing helps me as well. Love doing it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That happens to me a lot.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I do find that the desire to dress is often on my mind, as it has been for more years than I would like to remember.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

ALL THE TIME!!!

Cassie

Evan Nine
      Duchess

absolutely.  The worst is when I order something and I know it’s coming in that day.  All I can think about is getting home and when will I be able to try it on.

Hugs, Evan

Working from home and my wife and daughter knowing has been awesome! The times I go to the office or a job site though I understand the feeling.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

When that fog comes and I can’t dress, I have some pretty fantasies of being dressed usually as I’m drifting off to sleep.
      I have also started underdressing which helps a lot! Thanks so much for the idea girls!

💕Lara 🤗

Yes, usually really comes on full force when I see a cute woman while I’m out doing my thing in guy mode… almost always followed with a “Grrrrrrrr, if I was built like that…” emotion of jealousy, followed by a “omg, she’s just so hot”… after all that, I’ll run home and try to be hot. LOL.

Before covid and when we had to go to work physically, all the time !  In meetings my mind would drift and I would think about transforming into wendy, and how great a feeling it would be.

Since working from home, I can underdress, and at times fully transform so I can say I am working “at the office” as a girl.  It feels awesome working away as a girl.

If I had the chance of being en-femme working from home I would be much happier than being in the office drab mode! However, en-femme might have to be lower half – not sure what work would say if I was full femme on the Zoom calls!

At any given moment I usually wish I was at home. Being home and wearing my “Esme Clothes”, even better. I’ll often be out and see a woman wearing an outfit and I’ll think to myself “I wish I had that at home”.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Esme Reese.

And, sometimes, there are people who are at work and just wished they were ‘dressed’, some people who are at home and wish they were ‘dressed’ and some people who are at work and just wish they were at home. Some of these people are males.

The interesting thing is that, gradually, these desires are becoming increasingly fulfilled.

I wonder why the fulfillment of these wishes meets so many obstacles?

Araminta.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?