- September 12, 2020 at 12:15 pm #383104Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 93Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
When Im dress as a woman a sense of power and confidence rushes over me. The few times I went out in public had never felt so empowered.
Total of 43 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 26, 2021 at 12:39 am #453952Jemma SchumpertLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
For me, it is like finally getting out of the workplace monkeysuit on Friday and putting on that comfy pair of shorts and a t shirt. When I can finally dress and go out I am positively giddy with joy and excitement. Over the last year I have become less and less concerned with passing and just enjoyed the power of finally being me. Don’t get me wrong, I still try very hard to be the best femme self I can be, I just don’t let it limit my experiences out and about.
- February 22, 2021 at 3:59 pm #452275
- February 22, 2021 at 3:27 pm #452261
- February 21, 2021 at 12:46 am #451367Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 575Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 1670 times
- February 16, 2021 at 10:18 am #449071
- February 2, 2021 at 1:37 pm #441940
- January 15, 2021 at 12:54 pm #433239
- January 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm #428383
- January 6, 2021 at 7:50 am #428205Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 500 times
As I slowly peak out of the closet, I begin to feel more confident. Once the confidence is there to present to at least part of the public, I’m sure that empowerment as a woman will follow.
Started with a gender counselor virtually about a month ago and have been able to have two video conferences fully made up and dressed. His first words when he saw me… were “oh… you look good Laura” and that put me totally at ease. I spent probably too much time picking ou outfits and lipstick shades… etc for the two video chats but preparing for the sessions as so much fun.
Last session was supposed to be a video session, but circumstances changed and I took the call from my car. I had an outfit picked out and everything. I was disappointed of course, but still felt the feminine rush overcome me as I spoke and I have been totally uninhibited.
Part of being uninhibited was being able to be dressed and seen during the sessions. I worked my way up to that by first doing an audio session, but fully dressed. I can feel my confidence grow and yes….a feeling of empowerment. Not totally there yet, but excited about the prospects.
I can sure make a short story long….. but it was a good question and I see where all the girls are coming from. I answered yes….
- January 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm #436058
- January 5, 2021 at 8:41 pm #427999Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 901Has thanked: 9164 timesBeen thanked: 3496 times
I had a very eye opening experience today while I was endrabbe’.
I had to go to Amarillo this morning with very short notice, so I did not have time to get changed and made up before I had to be on the road and at destination (it’s an hour drive from my home.).
Once my mission was done, I was only blocks from the big mall there, so I figured I would run into Torrid and tend to my monthly, no Grace, not ‘that’ monthly, as it had just come due. The usual opening girls were there putting away new things that had just arrived, and they just kind of looked up and told me to look around and ignore the mess and ask if I needed help.
I walked over to the register to wait to make my payment and stood there for a couple of minutes. Of course I was endrab with a face mask on, and the manager kept looking up and I could tell she was trying to figure out why I was maybe familiar. Then the light came on.
Both of them became very apologetic when they realized it was me, and once I had made the payment, they took me over to the new stock they were putting out and we proceeded to go through all the new things. I ended up spending $89 on a sheer blouse and cami (required because of how sheer the blouse is, and very beautiful black cotton, mid calf skirt that is cotton lace from my knees down to the hem. (Very Stevie Nicks, Steve S.) It was so awesome to be able to be the first in a town of 200,000 to know I had some of the newest fashion in town, and it was mine. LOL
So, it just proves that if the sales girls know your femme side, you WILL get much better service than if you go to shop endrabbe’. So now girls, the proof is there, all we need now is your courage and a good dose of pink fog and go shop to your hearts content.
YOU have the power inside, bring it out!!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Paula F.
- January 5, 2021 at 10:33 am #427801
- January 5, 2021 at 8:57 am #427766Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 176Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
Yes, very much so! I had a Zoom meeting today with some colleagues, camera off but totally dressed, and it was the most amazing feeling! I was strong, confident, and happy. I can’t say enough about how energizing the experience was!
- January 5, 2021 at 1:55 pm #427867Sandra JamesLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- January 5, 2021 at 10:29 am #427800
- January 5, 2021 at 8:25 am #427755Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 532Has thanked: 2277 timesBeen thanked: 2057 times
At first going out most girls are too nervous and filled with anxeity but over time you get comfy with it and feel natural. That is when it becomes empowering. You can be the person you were meant to be and now your relations with other men and women change for the better. It remains a thrill and exciting to feel you pulled it off. I feel bettter about myself relating now as a woman and dont think about it as it becomes more natural.
- January 5, 2021 at 4:16 am #427618Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 128Has thanked: 956 timesBeen thanked: 593 times
- January 5, 2021 at 10:36 am #427802
- January 5, 2021 at 2:31 am #427604Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 159Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 573 times
The voting appears to have ended, or maybe just my browser again?
I feel empowered when out if empowered is the right word, I’m just me when I’m out and that’s how I feel! I walk confidently, I smile more and I feel relaxed.
- January 4, 2021 at 8:53 pm #427563Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
Yes, I do feel empowered. I too get a sense of power and confidence. I didn’t always get those feelings though. When I first started dressing, I felt strange and weird. For me, the confidence came the first time I really embraced my femininity and had the courage to show it to the rest of the world.
- January 4, 2021 at 7:56 pm #427540AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
- December 5, 2020 at 5:19 am #414443Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 447Has thanked: 7281 timesBeen thanked: 1787 times
I’ve only been out past the garden gate once, and the part of me that is Bridgette felt powerful, alive, awake, and amazed all at once. The other part of me enjoyed being along for the ride. I can’t wait until the next opportunity to go again, and wish there were more of them.
- December 5, 2020 at 5:04 am #414437
- December 5, 2020 at 4:00 am #414423Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 189Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- December 4, 2020 at 10:55 pm #414367Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 490Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 2207 times
- December 3, 2020 at 2:52 pm #413824
- November 11, 2020 at 2:53 pm #405542Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
- November 11, 2020 at 2:24 pm #405536Stacey DanversLadyRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
Hmmm 🤔 for me, being Stacey Danvers gives me a kind of release from the normal world and transforming into the crazy woman I am makes me the complete opposite of my alter self, he is shy quiet not very confrontational and lacks confidence, once I came out to replace him, I am full of confidence ready to go and ready to do anything and my personal confidence shoots way over the level, I’m just here now biding my time ready to rise again, each time I am here I got so wild with my audiences and every comment from them drove me on to try better myself and what next I could do to push my audiences up, 😢 how I miss those times but yes in answer to the question I definitely find a heightened sense of impulses when I’m here.
- November 11, 2020 at 10:46 am #405443Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 93Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
- November 11, 2020 at 10:39 am #405442
- November 11, 2020 at 10:12 am #405435AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Not sure I would say empowered. I do feel better about myself. I do feel happy and feminine.
I started dressing again because I was very depressed, and even though I can’t do it everyday, everyday I think about it and plan for the next time.
- October 20, 2020 at 1:16 pm #396792Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 93Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
YES YES YES
- October 6, 2020 at 11:08 am #391057
- October 3, 2020 at 11:43 am #389952
- October 3, 2020 at 11:04 am #389941
- October 3, 2020 at 5:35 am #389825Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
- October 3, 2020 at 3:01 am #389804Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 122Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 571 times
Yes absolutely. The feeling of being empowered starts when I start putting on my makeup. Transitioning from male to female so I can be the person that I am meant to be I go from being a average looking guy into a great looking girl who has the confidence to be a lady and do whatever I want to do When I leave my house dressed en femme I get the feeling of being empowered and want people to see that I’m a confident girl and I try to show that I have the confidence to do whatever I want to do as Janine.
- October 3, 2020 at 12:22 am #389790
- October 2, 2020 at 4:26 pm #389707
- September 27, 2020 at 5:03 am #387966Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 696 times
- September 27, 2020 at 12:34 am #387926
- September 26, 2020 at 10:35 pm #387918
- September 26, 2020 at 10:33 am #387779
- September 23, 2020 at 3:55 pm #386903
- September 23, 2020 at 12:10 pm #386813
- September 17, 2020 at 2:05 pm #384650Phoebe SmythLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 153Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
- September 16, 2020 at 7:21 am #384265❀Chloe❀ ChanLadyRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Not sure about the empowerment part, but I feeel more at peace with myself, a little calmer and more radiant and alive. I always believed I am not exhibiting my full potential living as a guy, but it’s of no use lamenting about it, have to move on and take care of wifey and kid as a family man, haha..
- September 15, 2020 at 11:07 pm #384186Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 34Replies: 1150Has thanked: 17426 timesBeen thanked: 3010 times
When I dress I feel empowered to go out, which I am about to do right now.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Alexis Tresse. Reason: add photo
Hope you enjoyed going out!
It turned my frown upside down.
- September 15, 2020 at 7:20 pm #384141
- September 15, 2020 at 3:31 pm #384107Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 882Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 4241 times
On reflection, yes, I do feel empowered when dressed as a woman – but the whole experience is so sensational, that is, it provides sensations at so many levels, from the feeling of the clothes, which is where it starts, to experiencing the world and other people in a very different and more full-on way.
I notice so many little things that bigger things like empowerment go largely unnoticed.
But when I return to male mode, I don’t waste time in regret that I cannot stay as Laura – that’s wasted effort.
I feel that I have been Laura, and the confidence and other amazing attributes I manage to find as her shine through – even to me acting unashamedly feminine from time to time – it’s a strength, and people quickly see it as that, or are confused by it – either way, it’s an advantage, and it’s empowering to my male side.
Which is jolly useful, as that’s how I have to live most of my life at the moment.
Having Laura time is a blessing to myself and those around me. Looking back over the last 2 years, since I have had regular Laura time, the benefits are plain, and getting better all the time, to quote the Beatles – but only by making the effort.
- September 15, 2020 at 1:51 pm #384076Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
When I am satisfied that I look as real as possible, it’s not empowerment I feel; its a glorious sense of feeling complete as a woman. It has only been in the last year that I have been able to achieve a complete dress/makeup appearance, so I miss not being able to dress while the pandemic rages on.
- September 15, 2020 at 6:15 am #383977FataleLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- September 15, 2020 at 5:01 am #383958Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1250Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1317 times
- September 14, 2020 at 3:21 pm #383826
- September 14, 2020 at 2:42 pm #383809SophieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I don’t think the word empowered really fits for how I feel when dressed as a woman. The best word is just “Happy”…I feel very happy when dressed, in a way that I never really have as a man.
- September 14, 2020 at 12:57 pm #383767Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 303Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
- September 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm #383579Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 93Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
I guess for me the EMPOWERING feeling comes from over coming my fears and allow my true self to be free. If that’s not empowering I’m not sure what is. Once I went into public, Yes I was nervous but the nervous energy turned into pure strength when I walked into the bar. I had a blast and felt as if I belonged.
- September 13, 2020 at 1:58 pm #383521Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 400Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 1741 times
- September 13, 2020 at 11:49 am #383499AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I do feel empowered by the freedom to be who I really am even in the secret realm my true self has expressed herself in when I am alone. Unlike many courageous women, whom I truly admire here, I have not fulfilled my destiny to be a woman in public. I have hidden behind the gay label for years. I think that ironically, this label is actually the last vestige of masculinity that has been holding me back in the world of denial. A few recent events have opened my eyes and I plan to transition very soon! Something as simple as watching a young beautiful trans woman pharmacist a couple of times go about her life naturally and carefree whenever she helps me. That is definitely where I want to be for the rest of my days. A woman plain and simple. In this case there is no need for words like empowered any more. However, this word has a great degree of significance for women that choose to be activists and thanks to them some of us gain the dignity and happiness of just being who we are.
- September 13, 2020 at 10:34 am #383472AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 202Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
- September 13, 2020 at 9:16 am #383437Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 726 times
- September 13, 2020 at 8:02 am #383412Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 116Has thanked: 350 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
- September 13, 2020 at 6:37 am #383404Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1575Has thanked: 1166 timesBeen thanked: 4129 times
The first time I was dressed fully femme and went to a social gathering was when I was 18 and went to a college Halloween Party. I got lots of attention, compliments and got hit on constantly by both girls and guys.
I was experiencing girl power. It was amazing. I had been on the other side for so long.
- September 13, 2020 at 6:06 am #383398
- September 13, 2020 at 5:04 am #383389patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 68Replies: 1262Has thanked: 2106 timesBeen thanked: 4365 times
Hi Cindy I can’t say I feel empowered although I feel like I get more attention as a woman.
I think the word I would use is “Centered”.
I feel like my whole universe is more centered like this is what I was meant to be.
I would love to spend an extended period of time en Femme to explore this feelings more.
You girls that have the opportunity to stay feminine for long periods are so incredible .
- September 13, 2020 at 2:41 am #383370Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 606Has thanked: 3789 timesBeen thanked: 2244 times
I agree with some here. Empowered does not do it or me. A sense of everything is right, calmness and excitement at the same time. I feel good and enjoy being a part of the female world. That is where I feel the most comfort. May be COMFORT is the right word for me.
- September 13, 2020 at 2:21 am #383369AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3831 times
I voted yes, although ’empowered’ is not the first word that would have popped up in my mind. Kay is my true self. Who I was meant to be. My male self feels false and fake. Even in male self and dressed in drab, I try to approach life with Kay’s mindset.
- September 13, 2020 at 2:09 am #383363AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3831 times
When I dress I feel empowered to go out, which I am about to do right now.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Alexis Tresse. Reason: add photo
Hope you enjoyed going out!
- September 12, 2020 at 11:30 pm #383344Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1743Has thanked: 7665 timesBeen thanked: 6915 times
“Empowered” that’s an interesting way of looking at it
I’d have to say yes, definitely
If anything being dressed makes me feel more vulnerable.
Me too, and that’s part of what makes me feel empowered! 😜
- September 12, 2020 at 8:18 pm #383278
- September 12, 2020 at 8:02 pm #383270AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 101Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 467 times
I can’t say that I feel empowered when dressed en femme. What I feel is good, in a way that I don’t feel when I’m in guy mode. I get a sense of satisfaction when presenting myself and being accepted as a woman.
- September 12, 2020 at 7:54 pm #383265Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 196Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
For me, it’s not about empowerment. It’s about the missing pieces of my feminine puzzle that gets put together anytime I dress as Rachel. I feel whole, at peace and much calmer.
- September 12, 2020 at 7:34 pm #383261Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 261Has thanked: 935 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
Because I freely express both my male self and female self on a regular basis, I feel complete, a whole person. For years, I lived in fear of my female self being exposed and destroying my career. That fear led to unresolved stress and internal conflict, which I attempted to alleviate with alcohol. My alcoholism did, in fact, destroy my career.
Fast forward to the present, I have not had an alcoholic drink since 1991. I present my female self two to three times a week in public. Many people know both my male and female self. I am a Bible-believing Christian and have a supportive wife.
I am empowered both as my male self and my female self. Coming out of the closet as a CD has empowered me to be complete.
- September 13, 2020 at 10:50 am #383481
- September 12, 2020 at 7:07 pm #383257Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 901Has thanked: 9164 timesBeen thanked: 3496 times
I’m not sure that empowered is the right word, for me anyway. But it also could be, too. From the very first time my sister dressed me as her little sis, I have always felt ‘right’ with how I looked in the mirror the very first time I saw myself. It was a little confusing for me, because the young girl I saw was how I knew I supposed to look. That was forgotten pretty quickly as I joined the other girls to play with Barbie.
I still feel this way today, 56 years down the road, and I don’t let anyone’s opinion prevent me from being who or how I am. I do carry myself definitely prouder and more ‘upright’ than ‘ ole grumpy’ does, and I do tend to avoid bad situations if I can. But, sadly, there are a few people that will not let me sidestep and continue on. Those types usually find out the not so subtle way that they are entering a bad place to be. I made up my mind many years ago that no person was ever going take my way of seeing and being myself away, after a couple of incidents, I will always carry my head up and look ahead and not cow-tow and keep looking down.
I feel more confident as Paula, by light years, and know that no one can stop me from enjoying my life as I see and live it. I live my life as I see fit to do so, within the limits of normal society, but I call the shots for myself. The experts and self righteous folks can be darned, I did not come with a set of instructions that have to be followed like one of the sheep.
- September 12, 2020 at 6:37 pm #383247Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1562Has thanked: 7414 timesBeen thanked: 3966 times
Empowered?, I guess so.
Because I truly feel more balanced with allowing my full personality to flourish I have a better measure of self worth and somehow feel better about myself both physically and mentally.
- September 12, 2020 at 6:27 pm #383244Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 477 times
Empowered? No. More comfortable? Yes. Happier? No.
If anything being dressed make me feel more vulnerable. As a guy nobody dares mess with the 6 foot tall brooding mass of muscle in steel toed boots. The girl in the rocking blue dress and black shrug? They might. The guy in a dress and high heels? Possibly, it only takes that one asshole that decides to be a jerk about it. Does it mean I am going to let it stop me? No. I am who I am and I am doing what makes me happy.
Have I gained confidence and felt more powerful cause of dressing? Yes. I have lost weight cause I wanted to look better in a mini. I have learned to study people more in the hopes of passing and avoiding trouble. I have become more confident of how I look in a day-to-day progress. But power is fickle and I don’t think I would go that far.
- September 12, 2020 at 5:25 pm #383233Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 252Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1171 times
I’ve noticed since Diana emerged I definitely have more confidence. When I have to make a business related phone call I just do it. I used to have to build myself up mentally first. Now I just pick up the phone and call. I also know what I want and how to assert myself more. So, I would say yes, I do feel more empowered.
- September 12, 2020 at 2:13 pm #383146Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1835Has thanked: 3389 timesBeen thanked: 6282 times
- September 12, 2020 at 2:11 pm #383144Alexis TressePrincess - AnnualRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 88Has thanked: 1122 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
- September 12, 2020 at 1:22 pm #383123Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 143Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 805 times
A very insightful question! And, one that would surprise many. While many women are empowered in their own skins, I believe many women also disrespect the men who find femininity empowering. In all fairness, men who dress intentionally and fashionably masculine are also frequently criticized. I can’t actually explain why I find dressing in women’s clothing empowering, but it seems that the excitement of selecting items less for their practicality and more for style contributes to that sensation. Most day to day masculine clothing offers little opportunity to display a unique personal statement. Women (and those men who choose femininity) can create an identity around the styles they select and how they are assembled. I’ve mentioned in previous comments that I frequently dress androgynously in skinny jeans, tunics, and heeled sandals or booties. I have quite a variety of components that I use in achieving this particular style statement. I have been complimented by both men and women, some of who, I believe, do not even recognize the femininity. Once, a man complimented me for my European Look. It was EMPOWERING!
- September 12, 2020 at 1:16 pm #383119Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1093Has thanked: 7706 timesBeen thanked: 4156 times
Well I don’t feel empowered, I feel free and happy to be the real person I want to be.
It’s exhilarating to step out of the darkness and into the light, not hide behind the prejudice of others and live in a bubble of fear and often depression.
So for me it’s just simple me loving me, be me and free to enjoy myself.
- September 12, 2020 at 12:29 pm #383111AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 271Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1002 times
- September 12, 2020 at 12:21 pm #383107Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1377Has thanked: 4218 timesBeen thanked: 2993 times
- December 5, 2020 at 3:56 am #414421
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.