Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

When I transform myself from male to female, I have a certain order in which I do things. This is because, for me, I’ve found that doing things in the order I do helps put me in more of a feminine frame of mind, so that as each step is taken, I submerge more and more fully and completely into becoming a woman as my feminine self emerges. And for me, becoming Holly is not only relaxing and wonderful, but therapeutic as well. She helps me become a better person each time I can spend time as a woman. That’s why I always go through the same steps, reglardless of how long I will be her, so that I can fully embrace my femininity. By the time I’m done, the man I was doesn’t exist at all and only Holly looks back at me from the mirror.

How about you? Do you have a set order to the steps you take to transform yourself into a woman?

For the most part, yup, I follow the same steps depending on time.

First is makeup.  I may skimp some corners if I’m a little short on time, like no false eyelashes.   After make up is done, then hip/butt pads, tights/shapewear to cinch it together, breastforms, jewellery, then outwear like a blouse/skirt.

This last step I mix it around at times, sometimes the wig goes on first them lipstick or vice versa.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I had to select no as I don’t have a routine.

Gwyn

My order depends on a number of things.  If I’ve just taken a shower I’ll begin with face.  If it’s cold I may begin with clothes.  If nail polish is still drying I might put on bra and panties.  So it’s all there but sometimes in a different order.

I now live as Lauren fulltime, 24/7, and at work I am referred to as ‘she’ and ‘her’, so technically I
      am no longer transforming myself into a woman as I am one already. But I have my daily routine getting dressed and doing my makeup. It is a little different on the weekends as I don’t go to work on those two days. My makeup is simpler on those days, just a bit of foundation, some lipstick and mascara. I’ll wear a nice t-shirt, skinny jeans or yoga pants and a pair of sneakers, flats or slides.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I do have an order on what I do when I do full makeup.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

No particular order for me, it depends on how long I’ll be dressing or what the plan for the day is.  Sometimes full makeup, sometimes mascara and lipstick only, sometimes slacks, sometimes a dress, heels or flats.  The only thing for sure is that lipstick goes on last. That’s the capper and then I’m ready for the day.

Renea❤️

Anonymous

Same routine. Don’t even try it if I won’t have at least, say, 10 to 12 hours before I need to change back.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I am converting a man into a woman, and that is a major overhaul, if I want to be the best possible looking female I can be, and I do!  Thus, I take my time and do the same routine each time, when transforming myself.

The fun of being a girl is worth the hard work!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

‘FULL DISASTER”

I like to shower, attach breast forms, then perfumed dusting powder all over.

Tucking and lingerie next. Then “make up and hair”,  clothes shoes and jewellery. Finally a liberal spray of perfume in all the right places.

JUST ‘FOOLING AROUND”. ie NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE “FD”

No Shower, just forms in bra, no make up or perfume.

Usually the former when I’m away from home on volunteer business. The latter when I’m home but know the “boss” will be out for quite a few hours.

Caty.

Ha Ha Caty !  You had me there thinking that I was such a slouch and here’s Caty going all out while I was just throwing a few things on and starting work.  Marg

I’m very much like Lauren.  I’m Marg everyday but sometimes a better or worse version.  I always start the same way but if I’m going glam that day there will be extra things to attend to.  Otherwise most days you just get another soccer aunt in jeans, a pony tail and baseball cap.

Happy Spring,  Marg

Hi! Interesting question….since I’m now presenting as my true self everyday, I follow the same steps in my appearance. Coming out to my world has been such a joy. And I just love wearing the kind of clothes, makeup, that truly match what’s inside my head & heart. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Makeup lingerie corset with garter belt dress straps shoes 3/5 heels and lastly nails use either hair blower and ice cubes with water it helps with second hand drying. Auroras Livingfem

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I selected no.
      On the rare occasions that I have to fully dress, the amount of time I have is usually to short to go all out, and how much I wear varies. So, there is no routine.

💕Lara

I personally don’t feel like I transform, so I don’t have a routine for it.

Sometimes I feel femme in my masc outfits, like a girl who has put on her bf/husbands clothes

That said, a bath with scented candles and a glass of wine is step one of my dress up routine when I want to feel decadent and classy 🍷

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Foxy Femme.

I clicked Yes, the same every time.

This generally follows the same though subtle changes depending on my mood, where and what I am doing. Hair choice also has a change of makeup colors. Overall though not much different.

Sandy

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have the same basic routine every day. Shower, shave, underwear, foundation wear, makeup then hair. That is the basic canvas. I then adapt the makeup, hair and clothes for day wear or evening out. It is a slick routine now with the time down to an hour to complete the morning routine with breakfast and out the door.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Holly,  well, at this stage in my life, when I decide to dress, it’s either because I have enough time to do all that I feel good about, or it’s just enough time to be enjoyable.  And for each of those two possibilities, I pretty much only go as far, and in pretty much the same way as time allows.  Simple dressing for the shorter times, maybe 2-3 hours max, more involved for the longer times 4-6 hrs. (or more when that becomes available). And it’s pretty much, I wouldn’t want to say routine, but the order and manner are pretty constant.  That way I can control a little of what I need to do in reverse in order to make sure everything is off, put away, and I’m back to looking ‘normal’ (whatever that means.)

Hugs, ChloeC

I’m a definite no, because it really depends.  If I’m going out for a walk, I will just put on some beard cover makeup and a wig.  If I’m going to a store, I may add concealer around the eyes and maybe a bit of contouring.  I don’t need to do this on my walks because I’m wearing dark sunglasses.

If I go swimming, instead of a wig, I’ll just put in clip-on bangs.  And if I’m going out for an evening (mostly with my support group), only then will I do full makeup, full eye makeup, jewelry, lipstick, heels, the whole shebang.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?