Viewing 65 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello beautiful ladies

I was thinking how many of us are fully underdressed in a daily basis, I mean wear panties AND bra everyday under our male clothes.  I was doing this for the last six months and came to me the eternal question, it’s just me or there are more like me ? 🤔

So it’s better to ask, so here we are

Thanks Tiff, I’m glad too to be back, see you in chat one of these days.
      Take care girlfriend.
      Annette

I have under dressed for the past five years every day

K Swim
      Lady

I would like to be, but no. I crawl under desks to fix computers for a living…doing that would cause unwanted attention.

Welcome back Annette

Yes, everyday. Some days more pronounced up top than others lol, depending on circumstances.

Hi Annette,

I wear panties Daily but the bra as often as possible.

Alice

Anonymous

Panties always, and sometimes leggings. Bra most of the time, but sometimes a cami, instead. Only ladies’ hosiery, also. Always a ladies’ tee, but usually as an outer garment, so I can’t call it underdressing.

Every day since Halloween, when I came out to my wife. Love being underdressed!

I have been wearing panties daily since I shared with my wife. That was almost four years ago. It was actually my wife who suggested removing my boxers from my dresser as I wasn’t wearing them.

As for bra, I have wearing one daily for the past year.  It started with sports bras while training and playing sports.  I realize that the bra was providing support as much as protection from chafing, which was the original reason for wearing it.  Liking the support and comfort provided during physical activity, I began wearing daily and realized that I was generally more comfortable.  Today, I really hate when there are days when I cannot wear a bra.

MacKenzie Alexandra

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Annette…………..I like being a girl with small boobs so for me it’s only panties………the frilly and lacy kind…….under my work shorts.   On warm nights, I’ll pull the shorts off and drive home in panties to feel naughty.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A three part answer, if I may be so bold to “compliCATY” things”

1/. Red hot Australian summer day… panties only 24/7, tho sometimes on a hot night even they come off.

2/. “Normal summer” day and night, panties and wide strap camisole. “Normal” thin strap camis with adjusters on the back area dead giveaway if my beloved gives me a  hug.

3/. Cooler days and winter. 40AA bra, cami, panties and 40 or60 denier tights. These also are great to assist with “fallout” for any panties I own that are not wide enough in the crutch. And sadly there are quite a number of these.

Bra and panties MUST colour match and sometimes even the cami.

Daily underdressing has become a major part of Caty’s being as she moves further and furthe into her “dotage”.

Happy (under)dressing

Caty

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I wear panties every day but I can only wear a bra when it is totally undetectable, my wife’s rule. I also wear pantyhose, cami. Or leggings again when I can get away with it.

Hi Annette, I don’t underdress every day but when I do I always wear a bra, knickers and tights, sometimes hold ups. I work in an office with a lot of women and when I’m underdressed its a great feeling to know I’m wearing underwear like they are. Lizzie.

No but I would so love to. Panties arent very comfortable after a while. Same with a bra (though I think thats a size issue). But I love wearing a cami or tank top underneath. Especially the thin strap ones with adjustable buckles as they give a very feminine feel.

Would so so love to wear panties comfortable for a longer time

Keep trying different styles of panties Nina, there are so many to choose from. You’re bound to find something that works for you.

Anonymous

Panties, yes every day. Bra only occasionally if I’m 100% sure it can’t be detected or if I come in the office on the weekend knowing I’ll be the only one there. On the weekends I sllways have a bra and panties on.

Anonymous

I wear panties everyday much more comfy, I don’t own men’s underwear anymore and not a bra everyday but at least a cami. A nice silky cami feels great against my smooth skin. I do keep my body shaved all year, I even shave my legs in the winter.

I wear panties daily.  I also try to wear a sports bra every chance I get, when dressed drab.  The straps do not show with most sports bras.  Wifey’s rule –  nothing above the waist when underdressed.  I kinda fudge on that at times.

Leslie
      Lady

Although I don’t fully underdress, I occasionally wear panties and less frequently camisoles/bodysuits. I do wear female Under Armour workout shorts to my spinning class. The feel of panties is so wonderful. My wife is fully aware of my crossdressing and would be uncomfortable if I also wore a bra most of the time.  That is not to say that at some point she will be comfortable if I do as long as no one else noticed.

Anonymous

Actually no, i do not fully under dressed but ya whenever i do it gives me so feminine feeling, i think panties are way comfortable then men’s garment.

Anonymous

I am always wearing panties, thigh highs, half slip and a bra under my male clothing when I go out and also in my apartment. In addition  while I’m my apartment I’m wearing either a dress, a skirt and blouse or top. Also some makeup and Gloria Vanderbilt perfume.

Anonymous

Well, I don’t wear bras daily, but I DO underdress in panties & women’s tanks daily. Starting to add knee-high or thigh-high stockings here and there…

Does that count?  😉

Yes, to panties every day, but not always a bra. I may substitute a cute camisole when I don’t feel like a bra. I threw away all my men’s underwear long ago.

You’re right panties are much more comfortable and alluring than that man stuff! Wear something pretty tonight! Hugs Sandy.

looks lime almost a tie   I wear panties and bra daily under my male cloths during the winter. some times I wear a pad also., wear nylons 24 7 during the winter also

Anonymous

Only panties

I only marked no because I wear bra, panties and hose daily but under my girl clothes.
      Lisa

Anonymous

Dué to my job(school teacher) and a spouse who is dead set against any cross dressing I have to be discreet when understanding. When I can I wear panties. I have a large collection and a few bras. I wear when possible and enjoy when I can. Would love to dress more but enjoy when I can.

SusienRI
      Lady

Due to my job and a spouse who is dead set against any cross dressing I have to be discreet . When I can I wear panties,pantyhose and a bra . I wear when possible and enjoy when I can. Would love to dress more but enjoy when I can.

I wear panties every day under my male clothes.  Bras I only wear at home because panties you can hide, but bras people notice.  I generally only like to wear a bra when I can go full female- wig, bra, panties, etc.  Sometimes I just like to wear only those three things and look at the mirror so I can trick myself into thinking I am staring at a pretty woman instead of myself.

So glad you asked the question.

Hugs for you,

Erica Love

Anonymous

Tricia, as far as I am concerned yes it does count.

Leonara
      Ambassador

If I can’t dress fully enfemme, I get my feminine fix by underdressing with panties, camisole, and depending on mood pantyhose or thigh hi’s…my 95% hair free make the intimate apparel feel so much better…try it you’ll like it. lol
      Be well….Leonara

I wear panties (thongs) daily.  I only wear a bra if I am going to wear my breast forms, and I only wear the breast forms if I am going to (or have already) gone out fully dressed.  Otherwise I have no need for a bra.

I change in a gym at work, so a bra or a camisole is out.  I usually wear a black thong, keep my butt to the back wall so no one can tell, and have learned to hide my panties behind my jeans, gym shorts, or under my shirt when I change so that they don’t like panties.

I do wear women’s trouser socks or women’s low cut sneaker socks, women’s shoes that are unisex, and a woman’s top that is close enough to being unisex that only a keen eye would detect.  I have occasionally worn women’s jeans (I have to use the back pockets to keep my wallet and phone because they don’t fit into the front pockets).  I will sometimes wear a women’s cardigan or women’s jeans jacket.

In winter months on the weekends I may wear tights instead of socks.  In some in-between months I may put on stockings under my socks on weekends if I’m going out later.

So despite all the women’s clothing I am usually wearing, since I don’t wear the bra every day I have answered no.

I have worn panties and a bra for about the last year.  It was only when my breasts started to develop that I starting wearing a bra on a daily basis.  Now, since I do have B cup size breasts ,the wearing of a bra daily basis is a non-issue…..I need to wear one.

Anonymous

Jennifer,  I’m in the same place as you.  When I started underdressing, I wore cami’s, panties and stockings. That was about 5 years ago.  Now that I have B cup breasts, I need to wear a bra.  Oh, the joy of it. Yea for us.

Lynda

I wear panties and camI every day until I run out of clean ones to wear. I do not always have the time to wash. I spend one or two days a month in my men’s boxers. There are times I could not tell you what I am wearing I forget..I like the fact that wearing cute panties has become so natural for me .Hopefully one day I will need a bra. Luv Stephanie

Had to say no since I wear t-shirts most of the time and a bra would be very visible. Panties and hose yes.

Love my panties and bras I wear those everyday snd generally pantyhose and sometimes a body brief instead of a bra and panties it’s a fun change. Keep my legs shaved (Nair)  all year and change my nail polish often right now I’m into different shades of pink, love pink everything! Hugs Sandy.

Hey Steph don’t wait about the bra go for it and try to match each one every day with your panties! Sandy

Every day panties, usually silky bikini or boy short panties. If a real busy work day, cotton thigh high since they stay put better and have more sweat absorption.Wear a bra when cool enough to wear a shirt that hides it.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Only sometimes, there are days when I realize that it may not be practical to do so.  But when home I usually change into some leggings and other comfy stuff so I do get to express Michelle daily.  Course the necklace i wear is my constant reminder that Michelle is and always will be me.

Hugs

Michelle

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I used to underdress occasionally but that has waned in the last few years.  When I did, it was always panties and pantyhose under my male clothes.  Never a bra.  Bras are pretty difficult to hide and I had a lot to lose if discovered.

I’m in a different place now.  I wear lingerie when I want to present as a woman.  Underdressing feels like poor substitute for the real thing.  That’s just my experience.  No disrespect to the many CD’s that like to underdress.

Emily

Anonymous

On rare occasions do I fully undress, very seldom do I. As a matter of fact I don’t remember when it was the last time that I went a day without at least putting on a nity or something cute and sexy to sleep in. For the past 3 year’s or more I’ve been lucky enough to get fully dolled up or try on something. I just absolutely most certainly love ❤️ it .

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear a bra and breast forms everyday. I often consider panties optional as I wear pantyhose all the time, usually sheer to waist. But if I go out in a very short dress or one that is diaphanous, panties become vital.

I rarely if ever wear pantyhose, bra or panties under my male clothes. I enjoy my Patty side. I don’t like to conceal it.

Yes….having real breasts instead of forms is a game changer.  I really need to wear a bra everyday now.  I do not feel complete without one on.  I am sure you feel the same.  But it does not come without some drawbacks.  Really warm and humid weather is such a pain and I feel I really do not have the body movements I used to have because I a wearing bra.  That being said, I would not change a thing.  I love being a woman and all that goes along with it..

I wear what I want to wear and don’t care what the world thinks. But I am not passable and don’t want to be. My true friends don’t care either as I have been known as an odd ball in life in general.

Annette, I would imagine that there are far more of us out there than anyone could ever know about.  My daily wear is at the very least a bra and panties.  I have worn stockings and garters, tights, cami’s, and just about anything you can wear while wearing pants and men’s shirt’s (almost typed blouses there, but men don’t wear those, lol)

I have gotten quite a few double takes from people over time, but I am so used to it that I rteally pay them no mind and just keep on going and doing what I was.

PaulaF

Wish I had your B cup problems I have to wear the fake ones! Hugs Sandy.

Tiff I wish I had your problem of growing breasts I have to wear the fake ones. Sandy

esther
      Lady

My wife actually told me that wearing pantyhose would help keep my legs warmer in winter, so that was encouraging. She gave me a box full of her old ones. I have to slit out the crotch to make them comfortable. When she found out that I liked cami slips, she even bought me one, so I bought me some more at the thrift store. I have size B breasts, but I like wearing size C padded bras. They don’t show if I wear loose shirts. She dosent want me to wear skirts, as she would be embarresed, but I wish I could.  Apparently she dosent mind what I wear if it dosent show.   Waynelle

Hi Annette,

I do wear panties everyday and many days I wear either a bra or cami with a built in bra. It’s been over 30 years that panties are the only under  garments in my lingerie drawer along with over a dozen bras, corsets and loads of nighties and nightshirts. My wife is accepting to a point but insists I don’t wear my wigs or makeup around the house. She’s really doesn’t like me running around the house in my bra and panties as she says it makes her feel like we a female roommates instead of a married couple. I guess I can bend to her wishes as much as she supports her husband in female attire.

Annie

I also wear bra and panties under my male clothes used to be just weekends but it got to be more frequent and now i wear them every day even while at work its become natural and i’m dreading the embaracement if i ever get in an accident and find myself in hospital but that does’nt prevent me from wearing them, it is calming i find it helps me get through my stressful days.

Yes! Everyday so far panties and a Bra started last year otherwise just panties for years.

Might not get away with the bra once it warms up. LOL

But I can also say it is freeing and makes me much more relaxed. I don’t know why though.

I just get a completely different mindset and everything just becomes less trivial.

Its like a warm embrace or hug.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I always wear either lacy thongs, satin low cut panties with ruffles, or when its hot, cotton thongs for men. A few times per week, I’ll also add a bralette under my shirt. I enjoy sparkly nail polish on my toes an fingers full time and always wear a simple single pearl necklace and a very modest amount of makeup to help define my eyes and lips. I keep everything shaved. Even when in guy mode, these small things really boost my feminine feeling, which I love.

Hugs,  Ellie

Panties and racerback tank or cami every day for over a year now

Panties everyday sometimes thigh highs too. I never wear anything up top because it may get dirty at work.

Anonymous

I fully underdress every day including panties, bra, thigh high stockings and slip.

Cynthia
      Lady

I wear panties everyday, wear crop top at work. Bra at every other opertunity. Love riding my bicyle with well padded sports bra.. Just for the courious looks 👍💕

I have recently discovered bralettes.  Now I have 8 lovely matching sets of bralettes and panties and I wear them every day under my business casual work clothes.

Anonymous

I truly believe there are so many of us that at least wear a beautiful pair of panties that we see everyday but are afraid to admit such. At a minimum I wear a matching bra (sometimes) padded and matching panties. I travel a lot and I am sure the bra has been seen going through security, however doing so is a part of me and makes me feel beautiful.
      Love Jennifer

Yes
      i wear Bra thong

in winter leggings tight, and tong

bodysuits

Since WFH became the new normal i’ve been under dressed and outer-dressed and getting bolder every day.  Just today on my walk with my blouse unbuttoned down to the third button, any breeze revealed the top of my lace bra – and i loved every minute of it.

I don’t under dress really. My SO is so opposed to my CDing that I wear very shear mens gstring’s and Mesh tback tshirts when i am in drab. But I must say that since I have been really embracing my femme side. My mens look is so much better. I wear nice shirts and pants that flatter. Shoes that look great. I also got motivated to loose 35 lbs so I can fit into my medium dresses and I shave all my body hair off. It feels so good!!

Hugs to everyone

Diane

Hi Annette I try and underdress everyday  now ,as I type this reply I am the only one up so sitting here in just a bra with forms , open bottom girdle . panties ,stockings and jewelry wish I could stay this way all day with just a lovely robe on ,but thats not possible . During the day I will wear panties and if not to hot pantyhose or even stockings with a suspender belt ,above the waste more difficult again if not hot and I have two layers may get away with a bra (no forms) A cup or a bralette . Some days depending what I am doing or going have to keep my men’s boxer shorts on ,but long to get out of them and back into my lovely panties and other female undies .   Michelle  xx

Emily
      Lady

Panties, yes every day. Bra, only occasionally. Definitely wear a bra more often in the winter when I wear bulkier tops that hide the lines.

Thanks for the question!

Before gaining more weight lately, I use to wear panties and pantyhose or stockings with a bra to work under my men’s wear.

No bra but panties EVERYDAY.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I’ve only worn panties under my male clothes like… once.  I’ve never worn a bra under them.  Honestly don’t really see the appeal — I pretty much want to be 100% guy when I’m not dressed and 100% girl when I am, so going halfway like this just doesn’t feel quite right for me.

Plus, I imagine having a bra on under my shirt might lead to random people (like coworkers) commenting on my “boobs” or, worst of all, spotting the outline of it in some places and noticing that I’m wearing a bra (or, worst of all, mentioning and drawing attention to that fact)… not the kind of thing I want happening. 😱

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?