Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I do love feminine and girly things and have a few dress up outfits.  I love to pick a new one for Halloween, princess, French maid, one time even June Clever.  Sometimes when I am really feeling girly I even have a sissy dress.  I love petticoats.   I don’t really have a favorite and when a bit board around the house I will put one on just for the fun of it.  How about you, do you have a favorite?

Please forgive me…..I want to return as a wolf!

It is my dream to have a “furry” Wolf Suit” and a Were-wolf suit for Halloween. Tinkerbelle was my closet  friend….McKenzie River Timber Wolf. Wish I could find out how to post her picture here.

I think you would be “howling good looking” Dame veronica.  It is good to have fun.

Celeste,  I love the 50’s look to, it was so much more girly then and I really like the 17th century outfit.  I always wanted to try one on myself.  It is fun to have fun.

Hello Jennifer,       My favourite dressing up outfit is my schoolgirl uniforms, I also like my 1950 style dresses as well. I do love wearing my school uniforms around the house when I can, & sometimes I have gone for a walk down the garden in them [ albeit at night ]. Like Celeste, I have some 50,s dresses, which I wear with frilly petticoat & heels.

love,  Helenmarie

It sounds so lovely helenmarie, as lovely as your name.  I love  pleated school girl skirts and white blouses.  I think they are very cute.  I could go off on the 50s stuff.   I think that is what I first feel in love with.  I was so jealous in the school yard (in the late 50s) watching all the girls in there crinoline dresses and petticoats.  I so desperately wanted to wear one too.

Love

Jennifer

I have 2 French maid outfits, black and white and pink and light pink and one very very short pink sissy dress with super frilly panties.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Jennifer,

For Brandi it would be a bride in a satin white gown.  White stockings with a garter belt, a tight fitting corset.  Also, the veil with matching satin laced up white gloves. Cannot forget 3 inch heels.

Full makeover with a strawberry long curly wig.

Another would be also June Cleaver 1950’s total makeover.

Brandi

My favourite outfit is my Dirndl. It has an appeal to it that I cannot describe but I know that I feel wonderful when I wear it. If we class favourites as what we wear most, mine would have to be denim skirts.

Hi Jennifer,  I’m a costumer and my favorites are always sultry evening gowns or flashy sexy costumes.  Some things that are in my closet are Vegas Showgirl (yup, the real thing but only worn for very special events), Zatanna,  50’s Cigarette Girl, Jessica Rabbit, Supergirl, Pirate Lady, Cher’s Sister, Hat Check Girl,  Lounge Singer, Adult Red Riding Hood, Western Dance Hall Girl and Marilyn Monroe.  Halloween is my favorite holiday!  Thanks for this interesting question.  Marg

bonjour

oui la voila je la met souvent j’essaie dans changée mais je revient toujours sur celle la de tenue .

cet une jupe pvc , avec un haut noir manche longue , culotte  et soutient gorge , porte jarretelle et bas et pour finir escarpins haut talons . j’ai d’autre jupes et même un body mais je revient sur cette tenue avec ma perruque rousse  .

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?