• Creator
    Topic
    Jennifer Love
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 200

I do love feminine and girly things and have a few dress up outfits.  I love to pick a new one for Halloween, princess, French maid, one time even June Clever.  Sometimes when I am really feeling girly I even have a sissy dress.  I love petticoats.   I don’t really have a favorite and when a bit board around the house I will put one on just for the fun of it.  How about you, do you have a favorite?

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jamie Vegas
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 148

I have 2 French maid outfits, black and white and pink and light pink and one very very short pink sissy dress with super frilly panties.

helenmarie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 119

Hello Jennifer,       My favourite dressing up outfit is my schoolgirl uniforms, I also like my 1950 style dresses as well. I do love wearing my school uniforms around the house when I can, & sometimes I have gone for a walk down the garden in them [ albeit at night ]. Like Celeste, I have some 50,s dresses, which I wear with frilly petticoat & heels.

love,  Helenmarie

Jennifer Love
        Participant

It sounds so lovely helenmarie, as lovely as your name.  I love  pleated school girl skirts and white blouses.  I think they are very cute.  I could go off on the 50s stuff.   I think that is what I first feel in love with.  I was so jealous in the school yard (in the late 50s) watching all the girls in there crinoline dresses and petticoats.  I so desperately wanted to wear one too.

Love

Jennifer

Jennifer Love
      Participant

I think you would be “howling good looking” Dame veronica.  It is good to have fun.

Celeste,  I love the 50’s look to, it was so much more girly then and I really like the 17th century outfit.  I always wanted to try one on myself.  It is fun to have fun.

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 539

I have many that I’ve bought over the years.  Right know my favorites are full skirted swing dresses of a style popular in the 1950’s.  I too love petticoats and always wear one with my swing dresses or skirts.  I recently purchased a gorgeous ball gown on Amazon that is made to be like those worn by aristocrats in the late 17th century.  I haven’t worn it yet (other than a try on to be sure it fits).  I’ll try it over a floor length bridal petticoat which will hopefully be fine. If not I guess it’s time to buy one with hoops.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf
      Registered On: May 8, 2017
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 2061

Please forgive me…..I want to return as a wolf!

It is my dream to have a “furry” Wolf Suit” and a Were-wolf suit for Halloween. Tinkerbelle was my closet  friend….McKenzie River Timber Wolf. Wish I could find out how to post her picture here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.