Tagged: 

Viewing 65 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ‘Girls’,

I thought I’d create a poll. Hope it’s OK

I don’t know if this question has been asked before.

Do you have a favourite bra that you wear regularly?

Mine is a wirefree Playtex Cross Your Heart bra. It was the first bra that I purchased in male mode. I wear my bras with breast forms.

Hi Marie

There only 2 types of bra I do not have and they are the crop-top and the balcony. As to a favorite Bra type, that would be a tuff call. I have so many and that can be overkill. The sad part is I may have change sizes. I wear a 40 b or c right now and it is a little to tight. 42b goes real nice with my size 6 Breastform. If I go to 42c then I will have to buy a size 7 Breastform. I will waite on that for now. That means a couple hundred in new bras. A little at a time I guess!

Love Ya,
      Vicki E.

After A long search I have found the perfect bra, it’s an Olga 3502 satin bra. I  now have eight in many colors, they are so comfortable I forget I am wearing A bra. The under wire is padded and the cup fabric is soft as melted butter A dream to wear. I also like Wacoal and chantelle  but my Olga’s are my main choice.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

You left out my fave-strapless!
      Cyn

Hello Cynthia (skippy1965), Sorry about leaving out Strapless. I was writing from memory.  It’s the first Poll I have done for the Group. Oh, I forgot. I also have adhesive bras in sizes A B & C.

I wear 38DDD SOMA INTIMATES bras this I need balcony or full coverage bras with underwire.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Marie, (From the Big Island!!)

1/. Fayrefrom Coral Underwires, ( I have at least six and all in different colours, (except white), which I regard as bland and boring.) I wear these with my breast forms and they are very very comfortable

Somehow Bendon the distributor did too, cos as popular as they were, they trashed the brand via insufficient stock

It’s a touch “off topic”, but the matching Coral panties are ever so comfy, “down south” as well!!

2/. Simone Perele “Full Cup Underwires”. (Bought on clearance I hasten to add!!! If you ever use Sky bus when in Melbourne arrive early and go up to the SP store in the Sthn Cross DFO, you are almost guaranteed a bargain)… I have a lovely Wacoal set too, that cost $$, but was my “souvenir”  of a trip to Canada a couple of years back. I use these in another set of forms which are slightly larger than the “Coral” ones, so the Full Cups come into their own here.

3/. I have 3 16A underwires, with extenders, for “winterwear”. IE I underdress in bra cami and panties under heavier winter clothes and enjoy having my own “breast tissue” (almost!!) fill the cups

Happy bra dressing

Caty

Hello ‘Girls’, It has been brought to my attention that I have omitted a style of bra. Actually two styles.

1. Strapless bra

2. Adhesive bra

Thank you for taking part in the poll.

Hugs – Marie

Smartina
        Duchess

I was looking for the strapless option. My problem with straps is achieving a natural level of breastline. My fave bra is a strapless that I was fitted for in the store. The shop assistant saw that I was a bit lacking in the boob department and had some broadish shoulders, so found me the ideal combo of size and padding.

Hello Smartina Fonteyn,

Sorry about leaving the strapless option off the list. I was writing it out from memory.

Thank you for participating.

Marie

I wear a 38E and my favourite brands are freya and eloumi. One in particular is a burgundy spacer bra, it is seamless underwired and feels slightly padded even though it’s not. My most absolute favourite is a full cup longline bra which holds a little more of my tummy in place and also has matching briefs and suspender belt, yummy look when worn.

Hi Marie,

I chose “seam free”, with this clarification: My very favorite is my lacy,sheer, See-through Pocket Bra for Silicone Breastforms which shows my sexy nipples through my blouses! I have them in pink, white, and red, soooo femme and sexy!!!!

Thanks, Nikki

Marianne
      Ambassador

I wear padded underwire bras from Swedish chain store Lindex without breast forms. My own bust is between 36A and 36B, measuring 31 inches below bust and 35 inches across the nipples. If I want to go larger and show some cleavage, I use a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together and then a padded push up bra upon that, giving me a realistic looking C-cup.

I have only recently discovered full cup undewired bra’s and I love them to bits. Naturana in size 38C’s which fit me like a dream with small forms and are my current fav’s though I can also move to a 40B in other brands and particularly soft bra’s.

I also have some cheap bra’s bought from an Amazon (spit) trader which fit nice in a smaller cup size and fit well without forms. As somebody on here noted, being able to fill the cups of a bra with your own breast tissue is sublime.

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Hi Marie,

For about two years now, I’ve been a big fan of the pocket bra. My current favorite is the “Amoena Mara Molded Foam Wire Free Bra” (Amazon). I have two of these, one in 40B and another in 40C (for when I feel the need for a bit more bosom). Of course, I would never wear any bra without silicone forms.

In a non-pocket bra, I like the Playtex Secrets Undercover Slimming with Shaping Foam Underwire in 40C (also Amazon). To me, at least, it gives me a nice shape with 2XL silicone triangle forms, but does not hold the forms as secure as I’d like, so to avoid “form drift”, I wear a shaping camisole over it to firm things up a bit.

I have also tried two longline pocket bras from Jodee (mail order). I really like the tummy slimming effect the longline gives me, but the cups have seams that show through snug-fitting tops. I really like the “smooth” look, but I never could find a longline with seamless cups.

I also have a “Sheer Pocket Jiggle Bra” from Glamour Boutique, but it’s so light it can’t seem to handle the 2XL silicone forms — the cups seem to “hang loose” (but it really does jiggle!).

Also wanted to say that bras (with forms) are my most coveted lingerie item.

I do have a fav cup bra, it’s a smooth full figure underwire and adequately holds my forms. It fits great and I love the color-black with multi colored polka dots. As far as how often I wear it that depends on what I am wearing.

Sandy

I love Leading Lady bra’s I wear a 46B with no forms and they fit great. You all should check out Leading Lady Bra’s They are great for larger chest smaller busted gals. Right now wearing underwire lace padded Bra. I forget I had it on till I saw this forum.

I LOVE bras! I wear a bra all day everyday under my male polo tee shirts. I won’t go anywhere without a bra on. I love shopping for, trying on, and buying new bras.

Sometime back, I found a wonderful little bra shop, that specializes in mastectomy bras and forms. The owner is a wonderful lady who is very knowledgeable, and very helpful. She helps me try on new bra styles, and forms. She gave me a great deal on two little silicone forms that I use just to help fill up my cup.  So, for the past eight months or so, I only buy, and wear bras (with little pockets) that have been properly fitted, just for me! I have about six new “favorite” bras!

my favorite bra is Playtex they have everything I need for comfort and support being a plus size gal

My favourite bras are made by Bali or Maimadenform. My choice of coloure is usually a variant of red, blue, or green. Ive started choosing the bras that snap in front because of shoulder problems.

Scarlett398
      Princess

My favorites are Ambrielle underwire bras that have padded straps and wide sides. My two colors I usually go with are black or nude!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
        Princess

Update Marie and Nora…I know own every color of bra they every made them in – navy, burgundy, white, black, nude, off white, and other colors as well. It’s quite the collection!

XOXOX Scarlett

I could not help myself. I went to a department store today,  (it’s the one where I purchase my lingerie, nighties and dresses). I bought myself two more crop top bras 1 with removable pads and one without. Also bought 4 pair lace panties, assorted colours. I could not find the crop I saw online. The two young sales assistants were very helpful. After my purchases, I THANKED them for their help.  Another positive experience in male mode And it made me feel good. They don’t see me as someone to call security for.

May I ask you all a few questions?

Do you buy women’s clothes or lingerie in male mode?

Are you confident in buying women’s clothes, lingerie in male mode?

There is no need to feel nervous when in the women’s lingerie/clothing section. Write down on paper or smartphones nowadays the item/s, sizes, colours etc, that you want to buy. This will give you a bit more confidence. Do not be afraid to ask the sales staff for help. That is why they are there for, Customer Service.

Anonymous

Hi ladies

one of my favorite bras is a carnival 3/4 longline with padded cups

I have quite-a-few long line Exquisite bras.  Many women complain that they make their breasts look too pointed but I guess, I’m the exception.  I also have several underwire bras in my collection.

It would be nice if one could still find the “pointy cone bras like what marilyn monroe wore

Anonymous

Secrets in Lace has bullet bras. They have wonderful undies on their site. Their lingerie is retro and absolutely beautiful!

I like Verdissimo (Italy), Bravissimo (UK) and Triumph. The Bravissimo bra is underwire, deep plunge. It gives a lovely décolletage and cleavage with my medium breast forms.

[quote=155602]I could not help myself. I went to a department store today, (it’s the one where I purchase my lingerie, nighties and dresses). I bought myself two more crop top bras 1 with removable pads and one without. Also bought 4 pair lace panties, assorted colours. I could not find the crop I saw online. The two young sales assistants looked online on the store’s website. The girls were very helpful, and I was able to find alternative sports crop bras. After my purchases, I THANKED them for their help. Another positive experience in male mode And it made me feel good. They don’t see me as someone to call security for.

May I ask you all a few questions?

Do you buy women’s clothes or lingerie in male mode?

Are you confident in buying women’s clothes, lingerie in male mode?

There is no need to feel nervous when in the women’s lingerie/clothing section. Write down on paper or smartphones nowadays the item/s, sizes, colours etc, that you want to buy. This will give you a bit more confidence. Do not be afraid to ask the sales staff for help. That is why they are there for, Customer Service.

Anonymous

I buy padded bralettes from Amazon – amazing prices but they
      come from China so a bit of a delay in delivery.

Anonymous

My favorite bras include Prima Donna and Wocal.  I wear a 38 ddd that are underwires and with my breast forms they are comfortable, supporting and flattering.

Anonymous

I also go dressed to either Nordstrom or a specialty store

Admittedly very new to the bra game (unless you count “borrowed” and horribly-undersized ones I couldn’t stop myself from squeezing into over the years 😉 ) but I’ll have to say my favorite so far is my new padded convertible bra… largely if I’m honest because it probably fits me better than the other stuff I’ve ordered online (still not brave enough to shop in-store) but also because it’s so me.  Gorgeous black lace over a cream background, no silicone, just stays up through good old-fashioned elastic.  Closest I’ve gotten to natural cleavage is wearing it with my forms and a silicone sticky bra… though I’ll likely cave and buy some enhancers soon as the forms are just a bit too bulky for a truly realistic look.  Looking forward to actually doing the full body shave and trying for the whole nine yards!

Hello, Val’sheril Starsong,

Find a lingerie store that measures males. Phone or email the store. That way you will get you ‘bust’ size and be able to find your right bra. I went to a store a few weeks ago, (in male mode), after a bra I saw online. When I looked in the store, I could not find it. The two young female sales staff were very helpful, courteous and respectful. and I was able to find an alternative bra. Each time you shop in store for women’s clothing, or lingerie, you gain more confidence. Hint, know what item/s that you want to buy, the size/s. That way, you don’t draw attention to oneself. Happy shopping.

Marie

SOMA INTIMATES ENBLIS  

1) Underwired FULL Coverage  OR

2) Balcony Bras

with their Matching

• String Bikini, or
        • Lace Bikini or 
        • Lace Hipster or
        • Retro Lace Thong or
        • Retro Hicut Brief 

Val, you can get bra extensions for undersized bras, also I’ve extended mine with either paperclips, large rubber bands or both. Also, measure your chest size with a tape measure, to get your proper size, Luckily for crossdressers, cup size is whatever you what it to be!

Anonymous

My favourite bras ever are Triumph Amourette underwired bras. They’re a bit expensive but they are sooo comfy to wear. They have matching knickers too! Tanya.

Janice
      Duchess

I wear wire free for sleeping, seam free with T-Shirts and Full Cup because I am full busted. They all feel wonderful.

Mine’s a black DD cup with little pockets to hold my breast forms of the same size. easy to match with any black panties!

She is a 36-D Wacoal racerback bra in black. I use this baby 80% of the time. Fits like socks on a rooster!

Anonymous

VS Bombshell 36 C Back closure 3 hook bras. Strapped or strapless.

or

ADORE ME add 2cup front closure bras

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My fave is a Prima Donna Madison 42D.  So comfortable I forget I’m wearing it.  I also have several bras by Simone Perele and Chantelle size 40E.  Also very nice.  I’m fortunate I can afford these brands.  They’re pricey.

Anonymous

I love Glamorise front closure underwire bras style #9245. I like unlined cups so my nipples can stick out and show better than using padded bras. I do have a few padded bras that I do wear with some tops though. I currently wear a 44B and fill the cup completely. I tend towards black lace and white lace colors and have found front closure a better fit. The Glamorise is my go to everyday bra the majority of the time.

Anonymous

I’m still searching for the “perfect” bra; but at the moment, I’m really happy with a front-close, lacy bralette I recently found. Don’t prefer them, but an underwire bra makes my girls just barely adequate to get by without padding.

Anonymous

Not keen on balcony bras – the forms fall out when you bend over.

Crop tops not my thing with a hairy tummy, and I haven’t found a wireless that keeps the girls in order.

Padded are nice and perky, and longline/Triumph Doreen give a fantastic shape, if a bit static.

I love the really stretchy wired ones. They give a reassuring bounce that you can feel, and are really comfy even with no forms in. They collapse down well, so are undetectable under a jumper.

I love bras!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi girls, I love underwired bras, I always wear them. I love the feel of the cups, especially now I have found my correct size. I also adore full lace cup bras. They’re gorgeous. Liz.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Memo Liz Johnson,

I have already posted on this topic, but wanted to back up your comments about underwire bras. Yes I have soft cups for my 18aa “moobs”, but when in “proper Caty mode”, I would not wear anything other than an underwire.

They hold my breast forms just right and of course the lacier and more colourful the better. Especially if I have the panties to match.

Equally “femme” are the full cup underwire bras I have for my slightly larger, (but still C cup forms). (I’m a greedy girl… I have 3 sets of breast forms….)

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty Ryan

I choose underwire. It keeps the girls in place.

I measured myself around the chest and I was 40 inches. I ordered a 40 B because I figured I was a flat guy so why be a flat chested girl. The real eye opener was when I ordered breast forms. When I put those forms in it was one of the exhilarating experiences of my life. There feelings were…just incredible.

I always go with front closure. I don’t like all this having to reach around with the typical bra that closes in the back.

Gail
      Lady

Whatever one I’m wearing!

I love all of my bras. They’re all full cup, padded/push-up, underwire styles. I have one that I wear the most; it’s a Vassarette extreme plunge push-up underwire in black with lace covering the cups and extends up the straps size 38C. At first I didn’t think I’d like it when I bought it, the cups were smaller compared to the bras I had already had. However since most of my dresses are v-neck wrap style, the Vassarette turned out to be the perfect bra to wear. The bra doesn’t show at the lowest point of the neckline. I also use silicone breastforms in my bras.

My go-to bra is a bralette.  I have a variety that I wear on a daily basis, my my favorites are from Torrid.

I wear back closure. Leave them done up all the time and step into it and wiggle over my hips; put on before panties. My wife had her’s undone, does tt up at the front then twists it around so that the closure is at then back. What performance. We wear the same type bra on date nights out; his and her’s.

Anonymous

Well my old standby is a Victoria’s Secret 36-C front closing bra into which I sewed ankle socks filled with one cup of red lentils. I bought it at Value Village and years later it still smells a bit of Givenchy…For the right look on occasion I’ll slip in some fake nipple forms.  They have the right weight and a little jiggle and they easily shape to whatever top I’m wearing.  It feels really natural.

That said, when you go out to stores to try on dresses, swimwear etc. a weighted/filled bra, or  breastforms   aren’t the best idea. For that I wear my new fave: a 36-C  read with black lace HELLO SUGAR  bra from La Senza! It is amply padded with underwires, it stays in place and looks great. I don’t need any breastforms with it and I can easliy push up a little moi flesh for cleavage. But because  it is so light I can ditch the shoulder straps when trying on strapless or spaghetti straps gowns and other sexy stuff without my boobs falling and sagging all over the place.

It’s laying there on the computer desk right now just begging me to put her on!

Gotta’ go..you know!

Yes my favourite bra is my trusty underwire white lacy bra, see-through and teases my nipples just right, it is a 38a, as i love the feel there is no padding on any of my bras.

Deb Cox
      Lady

Racerback so I don’t have to pull up the straps.

BOGO T-shirt bra from Walmart.

[postquote quote=262406][/postquote]

Mariene,

Sounds like I put on my Bra the same way as your wife does as my SOGGF instructed me.  Saying it is the correct  and proper way to do it with the LEAST AMOUNT of damage to the bra.

ALWAYS WITH BRA CUPS UPWARDS!  (especially if  bra is a padded or molded cup bra)

1.  Place UNCLIPPED Bra Back Band  at waist level with Back Clips at Navel
      2. Clip Bra Back Strap clips securely
      3. Twist Bra Cups around Forward at waist level
      4. Carefully place one arm,  thru respective bra shoulder strap
      5. Carefully raise same arm up to pull bra shoulder strap and respective bra cup up, using opposite hand to place cups carefully over respective breast.
      6. Repeat for Steps 4 & 5  for other arm.
      7. Then pull back strap down slightly if need to put breasts (forms) correctly in bra cups.

My favorite Lingerie Brand:  SOMA Intimates

My favorite BRA :  STUNNING SUPPORT  (underwired) “Balconette”  style  back closed

I have the following matching panties:

1. Floral High Leg Brief
      2. Floral Lace Retro Brief
      3. Floral Lace Back Hipster
      4. Floral Lace Back Bikini
      5. Microfiber Fine Damask with Lace Bikini     in  Medium Slate Grey and  SHADOW  Color

Color:  SHADOW (basically a light Navy Blue with touch of grey)

My current go to bras are Bali Lace Desire underwire with prett lace trim on the cups as well as the. I have this bra in six colors and love the way it looks, feels and the way it wears. I wear a 42B and breast enhancers whenever I can. Generally, I’ll wears bras daily in the late fall to early spring.

Kay

Totally agree Carla, I love, love, love Glamorise front closer bras. They fit me very well, show a bit of cleavage and the straps stay put far better than any of my other bras!

Anonymous

Yes, I have favourite styles. I also have a favourite bra. My breasts are my own, grown by me from seed. Like all the women in my family, I don’t create much shade. So my favourite bra is the one that I can fill. Simples.

Sian x

I take great care of my natural A cup girls!!!

Soy milk in my coffee in the morning.  Love it!!!

Also take Natural Curves dietary supplements to keep my breasts in tip top shape.  Looking for a store with Purafem or straight pueraria mirificica….  If any of you ladies know an OTC option.

For daily Love that Loving Feeling sexiness, I love my shape enhancing Glamorise bra, in 40 A.

And I feel the sexiest in my VS 38C Bombshell bras.  Nude and pink look so delicious with my skin tones.  I Love It!!!

Original favorite was Playtex 18 Hour. Good quality and good construction, plus the wide padded Straps are very nice. However, the cup sizes stop short for me such that the center panel stands away from the sternum (a no-no for proper fit). However, I still wear them sometimes.

Next I tried Glamorise as they had larger cup sizes. The construction didn’t seem to be as sturdy as the Playtex ones. After several years, my Playtex bras are still on the first hook. For the Glamorise I have to get to at least the 2nd hook to get a similarly snug fit. That bottom support panel is also a bit of a pain as it is easy to get the forms between the panel and the outer lace. Correct location is to have the forms behind the panel. I wound up stapling the panel in place to prevent incorrect placement.

Current fave is Goddess underwire. Good quality and construction, as well as a snug 1st hook fit. However, the straps seem to not want to stay in place regardless of how I adjust them. They are comfortable, but don’t seem to have sufficient traction. Present solution is one of those clear plastic attachments that draw the straps together in the back. While this works well, it requires that my wife fasten and unfasten it for me, so I have to make sure that she’s around, not napping, etc.

Anonymous

I ended up voting for what bras I find most comfortable rather than my favourite bra. Hence seamless.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My favorite bra tends to be the one I’m wearing at the time.

I have over 25 bras of different types and colours ,mostly seem to wear white,  the size I buy is 40C which I need to use my forms in ,I love the effect and look .Recently I bought a size 40C bra online ,put it on for the first time and found my’ natural breasts ‘virtually fill the cups ,what a lovely feeling ,I now wear this bra when I am out underdressed  ,bra+forms I wouldn’t get away with .   Michelle xx

Anonymous

I actually like most bra’s but when I really want to feel sexy I like a vintage bullet bra with an open bottom girdle with garters and stockings. I love the vintage sexy look.

My fav is 40 C Wonderbra which I wear with forms.If I am underdressing I wear bralettes.

Anonymous

I have worn many types including the adhesive type and loved the feel of it but love any type I can get and most enjoyed is the Tshirt type  I know I am wearing it but it does not show so my wife can see it  (I THINK)

I picked wire less as I am not a fan of the wire cutting into my chest.

I don’t have too many bras in my collection, but my go to fave is Amolux wireless pocketed bra.

Before I discovered Amolux, my fave was Warner, they had a very comfy wireless bra.  It fit like a glove and was a real joy to wear all day.  When I purchased bigger breastforms, the Warner didn’t cut it anymore so I went with a pocketed bra.

Anonymous

I choose wire-free – and essentially I mean bralette – I’m going to start wearing them every day this winter – and I have matching bikini panties for each one – excited to try them out under-dressed. I think I’m going to love them. Wish I had the courage to wear my modest breast forms for them too in public. Maybe one day 🙂

Kassie
      Lady

I don’t have many bras, but the ones I do have are wirefree and more resemble the bralette. I find them comfortable to wear, but it’s very hard for me to find the opportunity to wear them much.

Anonymous

Krissi; I also started with Bralettes rather than Bras. I like them because they’re somewhere between a Camisole and a Bra and very versatile.

Anonymous

I love the bra with no underwire and do wear one almost daily but it is a t shirt bra nice knowing I have it on but not really seen by many so I can enjoy the feeling

Anonymous

Hi Marie

My favourite bra is my leopard print padded bra cross straps and l❤ve wearing it daily so I’ve bought a few more in different colours even now I’m wearing it and there’s no better feeling

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

I chose padded and full cup. I think my padded bras probably give me a more natural and demure look while dressing age appropriate. I put full cup as my other choice but meant my sheer pocket bras where I can put my forms in and the nips really stand out when I am feeling a little naughty! I have just about all the styles mentioned and really love my matching bra and panty sets.

Anonymous

This would have been a great bit of information for me a couple years ago when I first started Dressing. I sincerely hope other beginners may find this question & answer helpful. I wouldn’t wear or even consider wearing a bra in the beginning (I have NO breast to be wearing one) I was 59 when I started Dressing. I didn’t have the childhood experience of trying on mom or sisters clothing even though I grew up with a house full of them. It never occurred to me to try to wear their clothes or shoes. In the early stages of my Dressing rather than a bra I came across a bralette. It helped fill in the empty spot in my blouses. (But not a bra) then I came a cross s set of b/c filets with adhesive, which adhered to garments rather than my skin. Finally the mirror convinced me .. breast were key to the feminine presentation. I tried several types of bras. First was trying and experimenting. Some for the sex appeal (lace and strings) none really looked good and I definitely considered them too much work … then I discovered the front closure type! Yeah baby … finally! Now I wears bra filled with b/c breastforms which is just right for my build. I had no idea how much liberty Dressing, stepping past some of my closed, preset ways could be. I hope others will be experimenting until they come into their own. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl … my Girl is coming together 💋

Everything from Victoria’s Secret. I just received Bejeweled blue Corset Top XL and bra 38B with garter belt.

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?