Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

“Catherine” as a femme name came to me when I greeted  a lady who came to our house on her way to a formal ball to drop off her kids for childminding. Immaculate hair and make up and wearing a stunning cream coloured chiffon ball gown. (See my photos, I’ve owned a similar one for nearly ten years and yay … its still fits… just…)

Gotta be 40 years ago if its a day

But I digress!.

My poor foggy old brain cant remember how I came up with Louise, But “Catherine Louise” sounded right to me and of course it has stuck. Tho in my working days, I worked closely with a Louise as  an advisor to the company I worked for and all these years later, we still keep in touch. So maybe that’s a hint.

It’s such a “good Catholic girl name”, ie “Catherine Louise Ryan” t’ be sure. But the irony is I aint one.

I married a Catholic and I can still see the look on the (1970’s) priest’s face after he asked me my religion.

I’m sure “Methodist I think” did not impress him all that much……

Happy dressing

Caty.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

40 years ago when I picked a feminine name I thought and choose Cassandra Joyce Jayson. When my CD/Trans desires came back almost 4 years ago now I brought it back. When I first came to CDH I went by Sandy ( the last part of Cassandra) because it rhymed with Randy, my male name. After a while I wanted to go by Cassie to make a break from male me. If I get into this a little more I might want to go by Joyce because this side of me gives me a lot of Joy. My last name that I picked out Jayson is a play on my middle name Jay.

.. Cassie

Gabrielle Beth is my female version of my name. Keeps my male initials. And it’s sounds good to me.

Meredith
      Lady

My actual given name is Meredith. I gave myself the middle name Anne. It just seems to be a perfect fit.

Thanks Caty, an interesting question at this very point in my life. My actual given birth name is Lauren, given to me by my mother, and it has become my female name. My middle Christian name is Paul and I’m in a quandary as to what to do about that as I am now legally a female. Do I just add an A on the end to make it Paula? I don’t like Pauline at all but Paulina might be OK. I could go with the Italian feminine spelling, Paola, or there’s Paulette? Somebody said Polly but I don’t think so…

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Amy Myers
      Baroness

The name “Amy” just came to me a number of years ago as I found myself being drawn further and further into this world of femininity, then when I signed up here they wanted a second name, and I choose Myers only because of the actor Mike Myers grew up near where I lived. Not that I knew him personally, but it seemed like a good fit.

Then I got interested in the name my Mother must have had in mind if I happened to be a girl, however that information is lost forever. So I decided to adopt my Mom’s middle name, Melrose, which kind of sounds nice with my other names.

So I’m Amy Melrose Myers, and I recently applied for a credit card in my femme name, and had to use it for the first time for real.

Amy

Hi Cathy
      I got named by a cd Stephanie she used my first letter of my male name which is. J gave me several girl names I choose Jennifer but I am not Cher I needed a middle and last one so for the middle name I chose my cousins name on Nancy now the last one hmmmm I got it my dear sainted  mothers maiden name sullivan

so I am    Jennifer Nancy sullivan

peace ❤️ love

jennifer

I never thought about it much.  I used a middle initial which was M, so I suppose I could be Julia Marie Reynolds.  XO – Julia

Hi Caty I’ve never thought about having a middle name,

It’s something to think about maybe I’ll give myself a middle name, we will see X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I like the name Claire,

So I would like to be known as Rozalyn Claire thank you ladies X

Er..yes..two of them actually. No real idea how I came to do so, but my full name is Johannah Elizabeth Suzannah Hahn.  The surname comes from maternal relatives.

And because there was supposedly some ‘Aristocracy’ in that side of the Family  in the old Country way back in the 17/1800’s it could even be Von Hahn!

But I do not subscribe to such pretentious rubbish M’self, so I will not use it!

Beverly
      Lady

I went to a well known dressing service in London around twenty years ago now. After my makeover was complete the lady asked my name, for some reason I just blurted out Melanie. I have been her for all that time. I recently mentioned to a dear friend and companion that I fancied a change. Her suggestion of Beverley was most agreeable.

Middle names? So now I am either Melanie Jane Moore, or Beverly Anne Rose, depending on how the mood takes me.

I don’t have one yet, but I really want to think about it and decide on one.  Thanks for the post, now I have some decisions to make.

my middle ‘boy name’ begins with a J;  wanting a femme middle name I decided that it would be Julia…

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Wow Caty. I have never thought of having a middle name. Maybe it is time to evolve even more? Thanks.

❤️ Tonya

Hi Ladies,

If I were to add a middle name to my femme persona it would be Liesl. I adore the dress that Liesl wears in the Sound of Music. Also, I love musicals and Broadway shows. Maybe this is another part that is part of cross dressing. I have been by myself around the house, have show music on, trying to sing in a fem voice while cleaning, cooking or just striking a pose and dance around.

XOXO
      Karensa

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t use a middle name but if I had to choose one it would be Dianne, which was the name I frequently used before switching to Fiona a year ago.

It’s in my user name. It’s Jo a form of my real middle name.

Love,

Tommie

Julie
      Lady

I did research and picked a middle and last femme name. Those 2 names and my first name Julie reference cute, pretty, smart and beautiful. So my name means many thing sister.

When I decided on my name Denise, I also wanted a middle name to be able to still keep my initials. I settled on Patricia. So, I am Denise Patricia. Has a nice ring to it, I think!

Denise

I gave my femme persona the middle name of Diana; the inspiration was Diana, Princess of Wales.

Kathleen
      Duchess

My middle name is Denise,like others to keep with the same initials.Inspired by a neighbor girl when I was young

No. I could feminize my masculine middle name, but I don’t even use that except on legal documents, and even then, half the time it is only my initial. So I don’t bother with a feminine middle name.

Misty M.
      Lady

Hi,

indeed i have a middle name. It is very french though, nothing like my first name.

It is Josepha actually, i think a lot of French people will know why i selected this one. It is actually one of the reasons i started crossdressing and wanting to dress as 50’s or 70’s housewives.

hugs

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I think most southern girls have middle names.

Peggy Sue

Gwyneth
        Lady

Every time I come across anything with you participating, Buddy Holly comes to mind.

Anonymous

Cary,

I have selected a middle name after reading this post. I don’t know why I never thought of this. Thank you for sharing this with us all I am sure there are many girls like myself that over looked this detail.

Thanks, Brooke Kristine❤️

Julianna has 2 middle names…. Frances is one of them.

Anonymous
      Lady

I never thought of a middle name but now I think it would be the lovely name Angela so my initials would be MAM. If I chose Ophelia it would be MOM.

Anonymous

Hi Caty.

I’ve actually gone back and forth between two or three middle names, so I’ve never completely settled on one. Holly Ann, Holly Lynn and Holly Rene are the three, but as I’ve never had to get any legal documents as a woman, it hasn’t been an issue. I just choose which one feels right at that specific time! Isn’t it great to be a woman and have choices?

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Caty
      I do have a middle name it’s “Maria” after Maria Callas the woman I most admired.
      Sarah Maria Cerise xx

I picked my middle name when I picked my first and last names, Elizabeth after my dear sister. I used to have a pretty v-neck sweater embroidered with ‘SEA’ over my left breast that looked great with a vintage bra underneath it.

zeezee
      Duchess

I don’t have a middle name, nor a last name. I am just plain zeezee.

Cynthia Jocelyn Jones here…  everyone calls me Cindy

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?