• This topic has 43 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Revel.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Revel
      Baroness

Sometimes I’m called “Rev” for short. My favorite color is red, and my favorite flower is a rose. So I come up with the nickname “Rev Rose” recently. Do you have a nickname, sisters?

Hi Rev thats cute well ive been called lots of things in my life but not anything i would call a nickname . So will ponder that for a while  i have a few girlfriends here maybe they can think of something  ha ha

Stephanie

Revel
        Baroness

Yes. Maybe we can think of a nickname for you, Steph. Wait, is that a good nickname?

The last name i use here was a nickname, or part of it, that I picked up during my last deployment about 20 years ago. I suppose it could theoretically be used to identify me, only a few know of it. Only us smurfs, and the few who knew us. There were originally 4 of us, then a fifth. Papa Smurf had grey hair, so he was papa, despite being youngest. Shady Smurf could get things nobody else could, usually through… unofficial channels. Darth Smurf could be very ruthless and underhanded, and besides, he cheated at cards. My real name is very German, hard to pronounce…so I was von Smurf…or Vonsmirff. But not many people could pick that out at random these days. And if they’re on here, well…

Thats cute Bridgette or miss Vonsmirff  First thank you for your service   you are a treasure to everyone thamks 💋💋💋💞💞

Revel
        Baroness

I love the Smurfs! In fact, when my Daddy was a carpenter at work years ago, he was called “Papa Smurf” and just the other day he bought a BIG stuffed Papa Smurf at our local Goodwill for a bargain that I’m going to hang in our garage. Giggle. I like your nickname. Cute.

Anonymous

Well, a VERY long time ago, I was known as “Alligator Joe”; and a few years later as “The Professor”. But for the past 15 years, I have been “Bunnyman” (from whence I got Bunnymom as my online ID). It has the same meaning as “crazy cat lady”, only with rabbits.

dont really have a nickname, but back in the day I went by Sasquatch. Since cleansing my body of fur, it doesn’t really fit anymore, lol.
      Regine

I love hearing my boyfriend call me debbie or deborah rather than bubble butt

My nickname has nothing to do with dressing. I collect rare records and memorabilia so if anyone a rock n roll question they ask ‘Dr. Rock’.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Technically I do not have a nickname. Some shorten DeeAnn to Dee, but I don’t really like that. I spelled the name without a space in order to discourage that. Also, if I had wanted Dee I would have named myself that instead of DeeAnn.

AArrgghhh…

Revel
      Baroness

Thank you for all your replies, sisters. I love my name Revel, but don’t mind being called “Rev for short.

XOXO Rev

Anonymous

I guess mine would be Anna or Leigh, but I’ve also gotten Aly or Claire before. But those who know me personally only call me Annaleigh.

Anonymous

I forgot about one that stemmed from a hilariously scary story. I was hiking one day on one of the trails near home, and was attacked by a coyote. It was the only time I’ve ever been out in public wearing anything feminine (the boots, had to borrow as mine were missing). Anyway, I ended up killing the poor beast in defense, and earned the nickname Coyote from it. Scary? Yes, as 2 friends were hospitalized from scratches and/or bites. Tragic? Yes, as the poor beast had to die. Hilarious? Yes because I put it down with a pair of female boots. Don’t even remember the brand.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I like being called MJ.

I do have another nick name in my alternative universe. Which I won’t mention here. But is named after a cartoon character.

Revel
        Baroness

Very nice, MJ. You have the same nickname that Peter Parker calls his red headed girlfriend in the Marvel universe!

Rev

Anonymous

Do have one that my bf calls me. One here is Donna  the one BF calls me is Kitty.

Anonymous
      Lady

My fem nickname would be chelle like a seashell but I’m not out to anyone in the vanilla world but the wife and she refers to my female persona as Michelle. So you girls can call me chelle if you want.

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Chelle! That’s a cute nickname.

Kassie
      Lady

Well, in femme form I don’t really have a nickname. I just go by Krissi, or K (but that’s not really a nickname, just a letter =P )

Btw, I think Rev Rose is an awesome nickname.

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks girlfriend. I have a couple nicknames that you might like. I’ll send you a private message…

XOXO Rev Rose

Anonymous

Some have called me Steph or Stephie.

Kristi, Krissy, Krista, Tina. If you’re dyslexic and you call me Kirsten I’m totally OK with that.   😉

I don’t really have a nickname any more.  My oldest niece has called me Aunt P many times.  My mom and sis used to just call me silly when I was little.

In my 20’s when I was not so laid back and very precocious, I had a couple of nicknames along the lines of Bobbi’s Mrs Robinson, but those are best forgotten, or at least not used in the open any more.  But I also put many a smile on a young man’s face.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Yes ROCKET.   I’ve had a nickname since 1968, I’ve  been a biker,  (motorcyclist)  since 1960 . In  1968 i joined a local motorcycle club and my bike at the time was a bsa 650 super rocket, so my nickname was taken from the bike, . I’m still called rocket to this present day, and still an active biker

Revel
        Baroness

Hi ROCKET! You must have a blast with that nickname!

Rev

Revel
      Baroness

A nickname is fun to have, and some of you sisters have great nicknames! For those of you sisters who can’t think of one, feel free to send me a private message, and maybe I can help you think of a nickname? I’m a clever girl.

XOXO Rev

Anonymous

Hi Revel I am completely intolerant to cheese it make ill, all my friends call me cheesy.

Best Wishes

Sarah

xx

There was a TV show on cable once, can’t remember the name, but they had a support group for lactose intolerant CD’s.  They called themselves “The Dairy Queens”.

PaulaF

Revel
          Baroness

Very interesting. If the group was lactose intolerant, maybe they should have called themselves the Non-Dairy Queens. Get it?

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Sarah! Your name sounds so…cheesy! I’m just kidding, it’s kinda cute. Take it easy, Cheesy.

Rev

Anonymous

The guys at work used to call me Buckwheat. A couple of us snook out one night and smoked a couple of joints, it was really good stuff. I went back to work and the guy I was working with just looked at me and I guess I just had that blank stare, surprised look on my face and he started laughing and said “you look like Buckwheat, hep me hep me I think I hypnotize. Wow was I fried.

Allison M
      Lady

I get Allie a lot, which I like. When in school, it was Majik. I still like that one, too. The story behind Majik is that some friends started calling me that, because for some reason the only time I could hit a three pointer was if I was wearing a Dan Majikowski shirt that I had. Obviously, it stuck. I still use the name when I’m gaming

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Allie! Do you remember the song “Magic” in the 1984 Ghostbusters movie? In the song, you hear “I believe it’s magic” but with you, I believe it’s Majik!

Rev

Allison M
          Lady

I vaguely remember that song. I’ll see if I can find it later. I remember Queen had a song called It’s a Kind of Magic from the Highlander movie

Darkeldar is it! It’s my OG (Original Gamer) name. I couldn’t get the name on some sites, so I’d be TheDarkeldar on those. I managed to get the name on the first day Games Workshop opened their forums.

Yumi is my name as I’m quite the nihonophile.

Anonymous

Hi Rev

I do not have one now but when I was in the Navy I was called “Jan”

Any British serviceman will tell you if you are from the West country you are referred to as a Janner or as an individual Jan.

Some of my friends on FB still call me Jan.

Hugs x

Revel
        Baroness

Hi! Thanks for sharing that. Very interesting. In the month of January, you can be Jan in Jan. Giggles.

Hugs back to you, sister.

Rev

Anonymous

Rev

Whilst up in Barrow-in-furness I tried to introduce myself to a woman in a noisy night club and said “my name is Jan as in January” so 2 days later on the main street she gets my attention by shouting  “Oi January” I laughed till I cried.

Big hugs Sis.x

Hi Rev:

In my femme form I have no nickname. Honestly, not enough people know about Elise to have given me one and the name doesn’t have an obvious shortened form (like Sam or Chelle). In drab, in my younger days I was known as the Doctor (or just Doc) amongst my friends because: 1) I was the only one with a doctorate degree, and 2) I always had “medication” (weed) on me.

Elise

My feminine full name is Mary Elizabeth Green. A nod to my English heritage. Beth insists on tbe shortened version and nothing else. She can be stubborn.

My male nickname was Weed. Not for the smoke but because the summer between 1st and 2nd grade I grew like a weed. That was my only growth spurt and I barely made it to 5’4″ as an adult. Of course now I’m shrinking

Beth

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Beth! When I was younger, I grew like a cornstalk, and now I’m a tall gal. My Daddy used to joke and say that I ate too many corn flakes, and that’s why I grew up so tall! I love his sense of humor. I respect your English heritage, and thanks for sharing.

Rev

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Sam! Thanks for the reply.

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks for sharing that memory, Mrs. Robinson. Giggles.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?