Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was dressing the other day, I realized that although it’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind or do things differently, apparently I have a fairly set order in which I do things when I’m transforming myself from male to female. For me that routine is: I shower, then shave, dry off, moisturize all over, then put on my breast forms, my lingerie (bra, panties, pantyhose, waist cincher, padded girdle, full slip) and my high heels. Then I do my makeup, paint my nails, put on my jewelry (necklace, bracelets, rings, earrings). Only after I’ve done all that do I put on my dress and then select which wig I’m going to wear. I’ve been doing it in this order for so long that it is just second nature for me now. I originally started doing it like that a long time ago when I was just learning how to put on makeup, so that I wouldn’t get it on my clothes, and I guess I’ve just continued doing it that way ever since.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do you have a set routine for transforming yourself from male to female?

Hugs,

Holly

J J
      Lady

I voted no for a couple of reasons. First I never really transform, I am just a guy in a dress that tries to look as feminine as possible when I do fully dress. Second, I don’t fully dress all that often so I wear various things at various time without any set routine. Sometimes I just wear panties in otherwise drab attire. Maybe it is just a touch of lipstick, or nail polish. Often it is just a skirt with or without a top and forms.

Hmmm, how do I respond? I am a trans woman, I live as a woman all the time so there is no longer a male to female transformation.
      However, I do have to do almost all that Holly describes each and every day, so there is a definite routine.
      Cleansing and moisturizing first, shaving where needed, then getting partially dressed which is bra with forms, a camisole and panties. I then do my face. Eyebrows, primer, concealer, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and a bit of perfume. I always have earrings, a bracelet and rings on all the time so I then put on the rest of my clothing which can be my yoga pants, skirt or leggings with a top, or a dress. I then put on whatever lipstick will go with my outfit and then my hairdo. My nails are always done so that is never a part of the routine. Last thing is to doff the slippers and put on whatever footwear I will be using.
      This is each and every day, and I’ve got it down to an hour for the entire routine.

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

I don’t really have a set routine, since I wear lingerie to bed I just slip into it right after a shower or hot bubble bath, very simple!

Shower, shave face and neck close, then prep face with these three in order: Toner, moisturizer, and Primer, While face if drying pit in lingerie and all padded homemade forms( breast, hip, buttocks, then shive forms down inside control top nude or suntan pantyhose of flesh colored dancer tights, then a panty girdle or waist cincher and then over the top of Italy I put on a 6 strap All  in one , then stockings, slip, do makeup ,outer clothes, wig and jewelry, out the door, little over  hour total

oh you bet.  My routine is pretty much the same, but from start to end it does take me a while, I would say average 1.5 – 2 hours.  leaning more towards the 2 hour mark.

– shower, I have this thing about being clean and smelling nice before I put on any of Wendy’s clothes.  I also shave in the shower, as the hot water on the face allows for a closer shave.

– I put on pantys.

– put on all makeup, except lipstick.   Sometimes I put on falsies and sometimes I just leave it off.   I use powdery makeup and I don’t want to get the makeup powder all over Wendy’s stuff.

– tights, then the hip/butt padding, using the tights to secure.  Then my breasts, then a shapewear to secure everything in place.  Spritz an underlying perfume.

– wig cap

– earrings (I use clip on) and necklace.

– I then pick out my outfit.

– after my outfit is aligned correctly, I put on the wig

– then my girl glasses

– then an outer layer of perfume.

– I now put on my lipstick

– bracelet and rings.

Voila, Wendy is now ready for the world !

i said yes i have to wait for our son to go to work for 4 to 6 hours and then it’s my time and wife is home, and she will tell me that i can dress up. i pick out the dress and nylons to match, then long dangle earrings.  then my white 2-inch heels, for i have 3 inch but hard to get use to and my 3-inch heels are black. i might want to wear a skirt and a nice blouse but most of the time it would be a nice dress. then lip stick and Charlie perfume and my neckless. then my long wig. boob enhancers to give me some cleavage look

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

My routine is as follows.

1/.Shower,  and attach my forms.

2/. Estee Lauder”Beautiful”  dusting powder all over, especially on “my breasts”. (Luvly femme thing to do)

3/Tuck with gaff and control panty.

4/. Lingerie, Bra if its a Caty day, then panties, cami, suspender belt and stockings. Silk dressing gown. Warmish nights, no bra, silk french knickers and cami. Sill nightie and dressing gown ove the top

5/Time for make up and hair. Sometimes in the past, stick on nails as well. But these days I cant get them to stick on… (Long story)

6/. Next the outfit. “Shopping and coffee with the girls”. Skirt, blouse and drop waist cardigan. (Dont wear any hip and butt padding.. so..) Or sometimes the “Clever Secretary suit”

If having a private session, every chance I’ll do a formal ball gown/mother of the bride/period ball gown.

Finally, appropriate shoes and jewellery for the above.

Happy dressing

Caty.

I have the same routine. My knickers first, then my bra, then tights if I’m wearing them, then my dress or skirt and top. If I’m wearing makeup I’ll then do my face. If I’m wearing something special, a party dress for instance, I’ll do my makeup before I put my dress on. I love CDH!🥰🥰🥰

This is actually a mind-bender of a question since I’m en-femme most of the time, I need a routine for transforming to male!

I put my panties on one leg hole at a time like any other woman.

I think of it as getting dressed not a routine but…

Swim Days
      Ablutions
      Bathing Suit
      Shorts or Leggings and shirt
      Socks and shoes (outerwear as needed for temperature)
      Apres swim
      Lotion, perfume, lip color, deodorant
      Jog bra, panties, leggings (pants if I’m headed to church)
      Shirt, shoes, socks, etc.

Biking days
      Ablutions
      Lotion
      Jog bra
      Bike shorts
      Shorts, tee

I keep a pair of wide box sport shoes by the bike in my office, regular sneaks give me neuropathy-like foot pain if I bike in them.

After I bike I usually stay in that outfit for the rest of the day until I shower and put on my jammies.

Night
      Ablutions
      Lotion
      Panties and sleep bra
      Jammies

Hmm, maybe it is a routine…or a set of routines.

When I have time to dress fully I tend to shower, shave and moisturise and then dress in the following sequence – panties, tights or stockings and suspender belt, bra and breast forms, dress or skirt and top and then shoes. After that I do my make-up, put on any jewellery I’m going to wear and finally put on my wig (and then go and admire myself in the mirror before taking a selfie or two).

Hugs, Karen x

But in addition to the selfie Karen go the extra mile and make all the senuous work worthwhile and step out and go public en femme!

Anonymous

Indeed! There is absolutely nothing better than going out in public as a woman!

I follow pretty much the same routine Holly. Except for some minor changes; after showering , shaving and thoroughly drying my face then I do my pre-prep makeup – deep skin facial scrub, then toner, then Clinique moisturizer, then base,- walk into bedroom and let that dry. Then undergarments, foundations and padding, garters and nylons, full slip, -back to bathroom mirror – apply cosmetic face lifting tape and elastic cords to temples, forehead, cheeks, neck and jawline– pull back and draw skin upwards and out!    ( takes 15-20 years off our mature sagging skin , jowls, turkey neck,) -then apply make, foundation over the invisible surgical tape and complete full face makeup. Then dress ,wig, jewelry, shoes, purse , wallet and keys  and out the door,                                                                                         [ I will write a separate thread called Cosmetic Face Lifting Taping Later- or feel free to PM me and I will give you where to buy them and photos,]                                                                                                                 Meghan

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Meghan Brandice. Reason: Typo, Font adjustmets
      Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

I fess up to not having a set routine. It’s different each time but somehow it all comes together. And I’m comfortable with how I look. I need to get just a wee bit better with makeup which I am working on in 2023.

Fiona

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me it’s pretty much set. I put on my pantyhose, then shoes, then bra, ten slip in my breastforms, put on a wig, add some accessories, then do my makeup.

Honestly I like to start with a playlist I put together ,a shower and putting on one of my nice pretty robes.. It just gets me in out of man mode and into the pink fog!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?