Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was folding bras this morning, I realized that I have a very specific way that I fold them. I fold the bra in half (between the cups) so that the one cup can nestle into the other. I then tuck the straps behind that. This way it makes it very easy to store them in my dresser. But my wife folds hers completely differently.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do you have a specific way that you fold your bras? Or do you even fold them?

Hugs,

Holly

Hey Holly, I fold my bras exactly as you describe – my wife taught me to do it that way. So I’m curious, how does your wife fold her bras?

Anonymous

Hi Christine.

She folds her bras by tucking the straps into the cups first and then folding them in half.

Actually that sounds a more tidy way of doing it. Tell your SO thanks for the tip. I will try her way from now on! Hugs

No.

When I used to wear normal bras I folded them just as you described.  But I now have breastforms and pocketed bras.  It is a real hassle to take the breastforms out of the pockets each and every time so I just leave the breastforms in the bra, and I store them as a whole, unfolded.

My wife taught me the best way to fold our bras.  Most of our bras  are similar in style.  (Bras appear to be the only article of clothing that we share a prefered style.)

For our back closure bras, (which is the supermajority), we flip the straps into the cups.  Then fold the cups into each other. This keeps the straps tuck neatly away, and avoids tangling them.  We have found that this makes our bras very stackable in the drawer, making locating and accessing a particular bra very easy.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Holly, just as you’ve described works best for me, my bras are all underwire and that seems to be the most natural way to fold them, the cups into each other with the straps tucked in.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

J J
      Lady

I lay my bras out flat, then fold the band and straps into the cups. The matching panty or thong gets folded and placed in one cup and then it it folded in half. Keeps things neat and tidy and I don’t have to go searching for the matching bottoms.

Hi, Holly! I fold my bras the same as you do except for one. The one I cannot do that system with is a (Smart and Sexy) 42 C plus two sizes, making it a 42 DD. The added cup padding makes it real thick and you cannot fold the cups into each other. One positive is that you get a nice to feel DD cup with no (heavy) forms. Best, Marlene.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I fold the straps into the cups, fold in half and invert one cup into the other. Easy store and simple. When washing I put them into webbed zippable bags that stop the straps from tangling, I also use the bags to wash my hosiery.

Holly, After all the times I spent in my Mom’s bras, I have automatically folded my bras that same way she did. Invert one cup, place it in the other with the band and straps in the cup. Just like Angela! 😉😊

Leonara
        Ambassador

Me too, Genivieve, all 5 bras folded and nestled together lol.  Leonara 😌

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

For my regular bras I fold them the same way you do.  I have a couple pocket bras for my breast forms.  I store the forms in the bra pockets, fold in the center so the backs of the forms are together with straps in between.  I do that largely to save space over keeping the forms in their original box and the bra provides some protection.

💖Lola

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Almost everyone who has responded so far is a “cupfolder”. Thus, I’m “Strapping in” with the majority, cos I fold mine back into their cups too!

Caty

Neat? Heck, no! I am, after all, male. My panties drawer is a mess.

Araminta.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly,

I fold mine just the way you described. They take up less space that way, and fit in their hiding places better.

Lara

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t fold mine. My supportive SO is OCD and neat as a pin, to the point I don’t dare interfere with anything she does. She knows the moment I move anything or fold anything imprecisely. She washes, hangs, and  folds my bras. She also lets me know if bra straps or slips show underneath or through my clothes when they shouldn’t (such as when I am dressed en drab), if I am mismatched,  breaking up a bra/panty set, wearing my good stuff at a time too close to going to a major event so as to risk not having time to wash clothes before packing them, and even lets me know if I put a bra on backwards…who else could guess?  She is an expert with over the shoulder boulder holders!

It has to be “It depends on the bra.” I can’t tuck the straps in on a strapless bra, and a sports bra I fold more like a crop top since there aren’t really cups to tuck into one another.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Mine are in a draw laying with the cups nestled inside each other.

Holly –

Like you I fold the bra in half, invert and tuck one cup inside the other, fold the straps and put them in the sup(s).  I fold my wife’s the same way.  I have 2 pocket bras that I have forms in (ones I bought at JoAnn Fabrics), those I fold in half and tuck the straps in between.  I keep all my lingerie in plastic shoe boxes in a duffle in my closet so everything gets folded wehn I out it away.  It makes it easier to find what I want/need when I get dressed.  My dresses, skirts, blouses and slacks all get hung up.  I am fortunate that I have a study with a closet to do that.  I keep my some of my shoes in the boxes they came in, others I keep out on the floor, my wig I have on a stand on top of a desk next to my jewelry boxes (one for necklaces and the other for bracelets, earrings and barrettes).   My wife is aware of where I keep my things.  I want to get one of those 3 drawer plastic storage containers to oput my lingerie in, just haven’t gotten around to getting it yet.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Davina
      Lady

I don’t have any specific method. I just toss them in a drawer. My wife does the same thing, do I guess I picked it up from her.

Hello Holly Yes, I am exactly like you & fold my bra the same way. I do like to be neat & tidy with my clothes.
      love Helenmarie

Hi Holly! I have to laugh because I fold my bras exactly the same as you do. Cup in cup then straps inside cup!!!!! It’s funny because my wife doesn’t fold hers at all. She just throws them in her drawer. Same with panties!!! I fold them also and she just piles hers in a drawer!!!! Love the question!!!!!

I guess I’m a bit OCD, LOL  My panty’s are all folded the way my mom always folded hers and my bra’s I take special care of them, they get washed in a lingerie bags along with my panty’s and all get hung to dry, they are put in a drawer inside of each other so that way I wear a different one each day, that’s part of the fun of living by my self.

• Fold in half, inside to inside
      • Fold the wings under

All of mine are soft cup, so there is no need to try to nest the cups…

I’m the odd-lot. Mine are on a single hanger in my closet. I might have 8 and I just put the arm loop over the hook and let them go.

For reference, a Macy’s Personal Shopper I once used told me it’s not good to reverse the cup on the padded type bras. Take that as you wish.

Sandy

I hang mine on hangers. Really easy to chose one that way.

Hi Ladies

I fold each type of bra differently.
      1- Balcony bra and Bralette: one cup inside the other with closure and gathered straps rolled up on themselves.
      2- Sports bra (I don’t consider it a real bra): I roll it up on itself like a poster.

They are the only types of bra that I have and that I usually use.

I have two drawers full of bra’s. I fold them inside the cup and fold the straps behind them and tuck them in like a neat magazine rack.
      I have underwire free bras for work and if I am doing physical activity, underwire for all other times.
      They are folded a bit differently.
      Yikes! Before I pressed submit on this comment I went and counted my bra’s… I have 25!

I like many others fold my bras. I fold them on half one cup inside the other ,back straps folded in and last the shoulder straps folded in neatly. I have about 30 bras and am always looking for another. Now in the holiday shopping season it is lingerie shopping season, time to go shopping for that perfect bra.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

My bras are always either folded, cup in cup, or hanging in my closet. The ones in the closet all face the same way so the cups fit into the one next to it. I find my bras hold their shape much better.

Just like you Holly.  I have little room so sometimes have to stack.  Put color same panties under each bra.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?