Tagged: 

Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Alright, I was “totally shocked”Β 😉 that it is January 4 and there are not 3-4 polls asking about New Year’s plans or resolutions — crossdressing related that is! So, as a new member of the (semi-) retired, I am hoping to find/make more time to dress and enjoy this aspect of my life — maybe it will work out and maybe it won’t but I am going to be looking for the opportunities instead of looking at my desk and email. I am interested in everyone’s plans and thoughts for the New Year! And “yes”, that also means all of you that dress full time and go everywhere – surely there are some new horizons you want to explore. Happy New Year everyone!!!Β 

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I am going to embrace Erika more and more.Β  Get to know her since I have only stopped tring to suppress her last year.Β  2023 is Erika’s year to shine!

Anonymous

So awesome. I can’t wait to see your growth Erika πŸ™‚

You go girl!!!!!! I am hoping the same for Maive!!!!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes!Β  Purging my male wardrobe!

Thea
      Lady

I only accepted that I’m a trans lady last year so I’m both excited and terrified about 2023! I’m hoping to spend more and more time as my real self but more specifically: have a consultation and then get a properly styled wig, start some formal gender counseling… And tell the rest of the family. It could beΒ  quite a year!!

Thea

For me I’m going to come out of the closet more and more in 2023 I started the end of the year last year telling a couple people and I want to expand that
      Possibly by the end of the year maybe going 24/7

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I plan to get a lot of traveling in this year. I’m out to see all of the national parks in the continental states. I have about half of them yet to see. I dont think ill finish this year but i should be close.

I want to refine my femme persona to the best of my ability. This will include defining my personal style more and more and going out publicly whenever possible.

My goals are to go out more in Julianna mode, to improve my makeup skills, and to expand my wardrobe.

Anonymous

My goal is to work on my health more and get in better girly shape πŸ™‚ and maybe just maybe go out in public for the first time.

Anonymous

Well I have lost 17 pounds in January and tonight I went out for the first time in public.Β  Looks like I need more goals. 😊

Kirra W
          Lady

Congrats for achieving 2 goals in less than 35 days!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I put it off last year so getting my ears pierced this year.

To get Wife to accept Charlotte. Will not even discuss CD, so to be able to wear femme clothes a
      in the evening when all family have left.
      Any suggestions???

Anonymous

I do hope to get out a bit more in 2023, in particular to travel regionally in girl mode. I was going out quite extensively before the pandemic and those many months of isolation impacted on my confidence and opportunity.

My main goals for this coming year

• Carry on with my regular local outings
      • More longer trips out (as time permits), driving to nice places to visit for a pleasant walk or shopping
      • Visit my home town en femme

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Late in 2021 I allowed my own insecurities to cause me to pack away all things feminine.Β  Thankfully I did not purge, I just put it in the attic.Β  This suppression of my feminine side lasted until late September 2022, 10 months in total.Β  My goal for 2023 is to not let my own fears and insecurities to cause me to push Lola out of my life again.

Anonymous

So happy that you can now be you. I wish you the best in 2023 Lola and can’t wait to see more of you.

I hope you don’t put Lola back in the attic! I have so much fun chatting with you. Jill needs her Lola!

Hugs dear friend, Jill

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Awe, that’s so sweet girlfriend!Β  Our friendship in one of the things that will make my new years resolution successful!Β  Luv ya dear!

💖Lola

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As related in another post, go bra shopping en femme with personal fittings at two CD friendly stores here in Melbourne and also at a couple of department stores. minus the fitting. Then given I have too many bras for myself already, donate all my purchases to a suitable women’s charity. EG homeless etc.

Did it last year, cant wait for cooler weather to do it all again. No way I’d go out in an Australian summer, I’d melt under all the CD “camo”.

That’s the achievable one. Getting my SO to understand about Caty, ( Acceptance would a bra cup too far). But for the last 20 plus years DADT has worked OK so sadly, that’s where it all gets left.

Caty.

Now that I have actual vacation time, not just banked overtime which varies.Β  I want to get out more and travel.Β  Head into Winnipeg, Riding Mountain National Park and other places where I would be unlikely to see someone I know.Β  In October I spent a few days in Winnipeg and was nice going around in a skirt and wearing a wig.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes, I most definitely have set goals/resolutions for 2023. For 2022, my goal was to finally start getting out dressed regularly. And I did, as I went out 6 timed during the year on several business trips. All those trips were just me dressed, shopping, walking, dining, or sitting at a bar alone.

For 2023, my resolution is to continue my outings but also meetup with others while dressed.

I’m going to dress completely (head to toe, makeup, wig, jewelry). It’s been almost 25 years since I have allowed myself to dress completely, and back then, I rushed the experience, and felt bad afterwards, like I had done something by wrong. I don’t want to do that again.

I’ve already made most of the purchases I need, and am looking for a good opportunity when I can be alone for a whole day (some kind of β€œbusiness trip,” I suspect). I’m going to take photos, and enjoy every moment of being a girl. I NEED to allow myself to just be the girl in my heart for a day, to do normal things as her, to enjoy her desires and not rush away from them afterwards. I want to fully accept and realize Gemma.

And afterwards, I plan to share every thought, experience and emotion with you all, my accepting sisters. I’ve always done this in private, and never told anyone. I’m looking forward to the cathartic release of being and sharing Gemma! Thank you for providing this forum and the support I needed.

Big Update! My packages were delivered via Amazon locker (my first time using that service, and it was so discreet and easy)! I rushed to a location where I could have privacy for about an hour. My hands were shaking as I opened each package in the box.

I needed to be at work, but I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity, so I quickly tried on everything, starting with a new gaff, then several new pairs of panties, stockings, a garter belt, and a delicious and soft lace bra. And girls, when I looked at myself in all of my new lingerie, I was EUPHORIC!! I’ve been on a little diet, to prepare for this opportunity to dress, and it has really paid off, because I looked incredible (at least in my opinion).

Next came the 3” heels that fit like a DREAM, a new wine colored short dress, and finally a new wig in a color that so closely matches my own.

The wig concerned me at first. It has very long bangs that can be tucked behind my ear. I had to play with the style a moment or two, but found the look I was hoping for.

I had no time for makeup or other preparations and I was already running late, so i didn’t snap any photos. Also, I want to be in full Gemma mode for photos. So, I very reluctantly took each item off, while in constant thought that I will make time for a whole day very soon.

My next order includes a second and better quality set of silicone breasts, press on nails, makeup, press on earrings, some cute choker necklaces, and a few other things.

Thanks for your encouragement and I promise to share photos of the final look.

-Gemma❤️💋

Janice
      Duchess

Hi everyone. My personal goal is to have my ears pierced as every woman does. Like Roberta Brousard I also love to travel to National Parks. I’ve been to Acadia, Shenandoah, Everglades and Yellowstone. This year I plan to get to Glacier and Grand Canyon.

Go get those goals girls.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My 2023 goals:

1. Widen my circle of CD friends & acquaintances
      2. Attend Keystone 2023 in March
      3. Improve my makeup skills
      4. Spend an entire week or more on vacation dressed en femme

Leonara
        Ambassador

I hope Fiona I could be included in your circle of CDH friends, I would be honored..

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

I already started my New Year resolutions in the latter part of 2022 when I went to an optician’s appointment dressed the way I prefer. When I phoned to make the appointment I asked if they could change my name on their files to Aurora Eden. The receptionist agreed to this quite readily. When I arrived they made out my new paperwork and asked my preferred pronouns. Since then they have addressed me as Aurora and in the female form.

A few days ago I went for a routine X-Ray dressed and asked them to add my preferred name to my files.

Seeing as the X-Ray department is in the same clinic as the doctor’s office it seems like only a small step now to ask them to do the same. This would mean my preferred name would be on my medical records, so Aurora is becoming more officially my name.

Not so much of a resolution maybe, just making more progress.

Aurora Eden

I hope to present at Keystone and Atlanta Comfort this year.Β  Β  Marg

Julie
      Lady

I have no goals for crossdressing. But I do plan on buying a red velvet dress, black high heels, purple high heels, red fancy purse, pink fancy purse, black fancy purse and purple fancy purse, neon pink two piece bikini and winter socks honey. I also plan to get rid of some of my women’s stuff and maybe add a old female item from a retired female cosplay to my collection of woman’s clothes, foot wear, accessories, make up, tools to put on and remove makeup sweetie.

My goal is to be Alicia more and be happy. Took my first step today and I showed some of my pics to the lady who does my nails. Β She took my phone and kept saying β€œso lovely”. Β She took me to wax my eyebrows and before she started she told me she was going to start shaping them in a more feminine manner. Β One step down. Β Doesn’t sound big but it was great.

Yes indeed! After a forced pause in my happiness, I have decided to return to my happier self. I have reconnected to the niece that let the world in on my secret several years ago. We are planning a lunch together and I will attend as Jemma. My last true friend, and the soon to be divorced wife of my nephew also wants a Jemma date, except she wants to go out and paint the town red! That will require a bit more courage so I will be working on it.
      I also intend to have an appointment for a makeover and some pictures. Hopefully sooner than later. Jemma will be out there this year folks, so if you are in town, look for her!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me, my crossdressing goals is to dress more in public and socialize with others more often.

Good question…. My goals are to get out more than last year, increase my makeup skills by experimenting more and going back to my original roots (i’ll let you all decide on what that means). I think its all too easy to sit back and expect things to happen but in reality you have to give things a push.

I sincerely hope you all achieve your goals!! Good luck from me!

Fiona Moss xx

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

For 2023,I am working at improving blending in through better makeup, especially eyes, and the addition of a proper wig. Buy a well fit pair of jeans. Take Denise on one of our trip. Venture in public at least one a month. Meet other crossdressers. Continue conversation exchanges with my wife so both Denise and her are more comfortable when together.

To solve the mystery of women’s clothing sizes.Β  Why is this size 12 shoe smaller than that size 12?Β  Why is this size 14 two sizes smaller than that size 14?Β  Why is this large smaller than that medium?Β  Why does that 38 bra fit perfectly but this 38 bra won’t even go around my head?Β  I like to give myself simple goals to accomplish you know.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

I’m sure women would love to learn what you learn if you discover the answer!!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

My goal which I wish would be simple, is to loose the belly. I’ve worked for years to loose it but it seems to always find me somehow. Second, shave my beard and learn makeup, even if I don’t loose the belly. But the big one is to make and have a wonderful dinner with my wife as Sherri, it would then be that she has excepted all of me as one and not two different people in the same body, one that she already embraces with all her heart, and one that she just deals with. The person who loves and cares for her to the end of time, Sherri. I hope loosing the belly is the hardest one to conquer.

Happy New Year to all may it be a good year for all of us.

Sherri

Sofie
      Lady

My goals for 2023 are losing weight, getting another makeover and maybe set my first few steps outside as a woman.

Love,

Sofie

I don’t really have different goals for this year than past years – I’m going to keep wearing romantic lingerie and look to make some new purchases at some point.

Anonymous

My goal is to have more acceptance from my spouse this year, Would love to have a girls day out with her.

Next is to meet more of my CDH friends and have a girls day out with them

third.Β  try to make it to Deserts Crossroads or Keystone.Β  What a dream that would be.

Hugs all

Danielle

My goals is a full boudoir session in March for my 49th birthday. I already booked a photographer and communicating with her about my vision. She never had a crossdresser client before and is very excited to work with me

Going out fully dressed to Pride.

I have thought about doing that and been encouraged by my friend Michelle Houston – even went so far as to reach out to a photographer Michelle had used for her session. Unfortunately, the photographer had left the business during Covid and the efforts dropped off from there.

Could you share what types of issues you are addressing with your photographer – it might be a help if/when I push forward again. Thanks.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

Fantastic!! Enjoy!

My goal is to just be more ok with it and less awkward and embarrassed if I’m outed or caught. Yo just be confident and say yeah? So what? Lol. That’s my goal.

Hi Terry

Good question!

My most important goal this year will be to get permission from my Head Teacher to be able to go to work wearing women’s clothing and not just women’s underwear as I usually do.

XOXOX from Italy🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Since I last posted on this thread I’ve achieved one of my goals and that was to get my ears pierced… yea!! I love them and can’t wait until they heal so I can wear pretty earrings. Now to work on my next goal of getting out in public more and meeting other CD sisters.

Kirra W
        Lady

Congrats on your first achievement, you smashed it!! 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Kirra W.

My goal in 2023 ( you can see my story in bio), is to discuss with my wife that I am a cross dresser. I am at the point in my life where I feel the need to get it out there in hopes that it will be well received and allow me to dress more without hiding. I’ve done the going in public many many times ( while wife was away) and I simply love it, but I would much more appreciate dressing more often in the comfort of my own home. For those of you who have had the conversation with your wife, I could use any help with how to approach and any good results as well as as bad as well to learn from all.

Im so in need of this in 2023!

Sincerely

Kandace👄

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Hi Kandace,

The first thing that comes to my mind is to not dress and then present yourself to your wife without preparation. Possibly bring the subject up, put out feelers so to speak, to see if you can get a feel for her general views on the subject.

I hope that this is helpful.

Aurora

Spend the day dressed up in my moms hair salon with her and some other ladies!

I aspire to attend a event where I can wear a long gown and dress to the max without feeling out of place. And I have never rode my Harley while dressed and I want to.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

A few of mine:

1. Hope to get more active in outreach… perhaps start a meet-up group in North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia

2. Pick up where I left off on leading an international survey/research project a few of us pioneered a few years ago but dropped in the later stages because we all got consumed by personal problems

3. Get out en femme a lot more

4. Travel en femme, expanding upon my first experience flying that way recently; take more cruises with other crossdressers… last cruise I took absolutely no male clothing.. very freeing.

5. Clean out my closets to make more room for new femme items… either use it or lose it, preferably the former.

Kirra W
      Lady

Ok, I’m late on the topic, so I will try to take some long term goals:

1. Be part of a pride (certainly the Brisbane pride fair day on 24/09)
      2. Getting my ears pierced
      3. Get out in public at least once a month
      4. Find some CD friends to go shopping togetherΒ (Create aΒ local meetup?)

Hi Terri i have a few goals for 2023 ,

1, have a professional makeover and photo shoot,

2, attend a venue somewhere with some of the girls,

3, lose some weight so i can wear smaller dresses i have a spare tyre round my stomach that makes me look like I’m pregnant,

Maybe i should have put goal 3 first and lose the weight before my makeover and photo shoot,

I’ll let everyone know if i achieve my goals X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

1. Hi Terri, late post.

Goals for 2023, I have not set any officially thought I have promised myself to:

Get both my ears pierced.
      Be more open with my wife and try to help her understand what crossdressing for me is all about.
      Get more experienced in putting together clothing and colours.
      Make more time for self expression and be able to venture out in public again (though not in my small community).
      Most important…….be me!
      Here’s hoping for the next year to end with more freedom and acceptance than the last ❤️

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

For 2023 my main goal is to work on my makeup skills and go out more as Tonya but my ultinate goal is to attend a cross-dressing conference so I can experience a few days 24/7 en femme.

My goal for this year is to go out en femme and to do it often. I just get so excited about the prospect, but I am so afraid to do it. But slowly with the help and encouragement of the wonderful girls at CDH I am gathering the confidence and courage to do it.
      All words of encouragement are welcome
      Hugs
      Christine

Jasmine
      Lady

One of my goals for 2023 it’s going to be going to get my makeup professionally done and also get lessons and better applying makeup since that’s something that I struggle with and I really want to get better at it to make my appearance that much more on point

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the post. I only have one goal for this year and it is to attend a CD conference.
      It is something I’ve always dreamed of doing. They look like so much fun and dressing as Trish for 3 days would be heaven to me.

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?