Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, yes its poll time again! now this might sound a bit deep, but do you have more than one persona? by this, i mean are you completely different Femme than your male counterpart?

I know that i certainly am. Everyday, its a battle to try to stay Male whilst i am at work. Can you imagine what its like to try to be one of the ‘boys’ at work when you really dont want to be? can you imagine not concentrating and quickly slipping back into being Femme because thats what you are by default? are you like me? or are you the same persona Male as well as Female? lets see girls!!

Love and kisses, Fiona-Ann xxx

Hi Fiona-Ann…

Great poll! TY!  I am a straight male (possibly bi with the right CD but never tried it) working in public safety.  Kenzie  is always with me but shes usually pretty quiet.  In my mind, I become Kenzie when I truly need to be “me”! Hugs, girl! x

Hi Kenzie

Your reply is close to what mine would be. Because Olivia is always somewhat present it has has a continuous positive influence on the being male portions of my life.

Anonymous

I am myself regardless of what I’m wearing and how I am presenting myself to the world.

I know that everybody is different, and for some there is indeed such a duality. But for many others it may bring them to a better place if they were to stop separating their “femme side” from their “guy side” and instead were able to integrate all of who they are into one single persona who doesn’t need to wear a dress to be loving and caring and nurturing.

Off soap box.

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

Good point, Gaby, and I can’t refute it.But I also remember the old saying: Clothes make the man”. And the girl, or so it seems. I can recall acting more aggressively when wearing my BDUs than I did in civvies. Or going way, way back, I had to fulfill the image when in my black leather jacket and motorcycle boots. (Yes, I had the Hog, too).
        Bettylou

Anonymous

Hi BettyLou.

I fully agree on how we can change our behavior when presenting as a woman. Which is very different from  being two different personas.

I don’t know if it is a matter of semantics maybe?

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

Gaby,

I really don’t know where the dividing line is between behavior and persona. I’m acutely aware that since my wife gave her OK to wearing skirts and tops at home, Bettylou has become dominant at home and is always a presence in my mind when I go out. Alone or with my wife, the change is evident.

i think i am three versions of me – guy, gay guy, jenny.

each has a distinct place and honestly, sometimes the secrecy involved with the latter two just turns me on! 🙂

what could be a drawback is often a thrill 🙂

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I battle my gender daily. I have to be one of the “boys” at work and cant slip into myself as fem when i want. Life is a struggle for me. Im just me as a male Joe and me as a female Zoie.</p>

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I stopped trying to be all male at work…………and have accepted my femme side, but do not outwardly show it…………instead I see myself as a girl dressed in guy clothes at work.  I see the guys as a girl’s big brother and not push my femme side or try to be the all man type.  It’s a peaceful resolution for me.   I still participate in the jokes men tell, cuss like them, “act” like an a-hole, but wearing a ponytail and shorts (altered to show a little more leg),  keeps them guessing.

Anonymous

With 20/20 hindsight, I think I have always been about 50/50; but didn’t know it until Bettylou showed herself, recently. But since she did, I have noted distinct differences. My femme side is a friendly, sociable chatterbox. The other “me” is more like Oscar the Grouch…a close-mouthed hermit with no patience to speak of. It may be the reason my wife has accepted Bettylou as much as she has. Can’t say I blame her.

A bit of both. As Rachel I tend to emphasise femme traits more, but these days regardless of how you look you generally get the same persona regardless. It’s too much hard work having more than one.

(I have a stage persona too, but that’s a different matter 😀 )

There is a flow of feminine energy running through me always.  I’m totally at home as my physically male person and am “studied” about how men see and react to the world.  And yet, my understanding and acceptance of a women’s perspective is higher level than men who do not share the desire to dress like women and/or appear feminine.  The fashion thing is paramount.  Even for some women, feminine clothing choices are following trends or societal expectations.  For me and many CDs, we totally embrace the cut of a silky blouse, the snugness of a perfectly fit pair of skinny jeans, the genuine life-like feel of quality breast forms bouncing in a nicely fitted underwire bra, or the precarious balancing act of doing tasks in four-inch stilettos.

More later,

FAM

Hey ladies

I have two very different personas. David, who is very conservative in the way nothing tight or revealing. He is nervous that he isn’t better equipped. Danielle, who loves to show off her body. The tighter the better. She wants the world to know that she is a woman and proud of it.

Love

David and Danielle

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

My situation is very similar to Danielle’s.

Fiona, You my Dear never cease to amaze me with these polls, you have struck it out of the park Sugar. I said other, I have decided to go ahead and transition and have my first appointment with the Dr. in a week. I do not think that I would like to change how I process thought it has served me well and kept me alive through some bad things and gave me the ability to raise and provide for six children. Everyone has a different way of looking at this I’m sure. I feel better as a female than I have ever did as a male, I am softer,sweeter and more understanding towards others and their situations than my male side but I have to give that side of me credit for being strong when that need presented itself. Although I am losing the physical male I am sure he will be with me until the end, protecting me and my daughter as I/He has always done. I can’t help but laugh at myself sometimes when I talk about him and me as if there are two of us when I know it is just a another part of me that someone else ( my parents) thought that I had to be a man and programmed me to take on that persona to live instead of how I felt I needed to be and live. I hope I have not confused anyone as much as I have just confused myself . This is a great topic Fiona which I am enjoying the different aspects of. Love Coral

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I’m Patty, I  tend to be more show offish. I always loved wearing nice leg flattering pantyhose with pretty pretty platform wedges or sexy pumps and a short dress.  I put on some ample breasts, pretty hair and makeup and I look for attention and compliments.

I don’t do that in male mode. I know it’s shallow and stupid but I love it. And it is a big ego boost to this old gal.

Anonymous

I’m slowly getting it… maybe!

To begin with, when I first dressed fully and went out in public, I had a strong feeling of being almost someone else.

Every time I have gone out since has been a journey of discovery of some buried aspect of a personality which feels like it’s been there all the time, but hidden.

Like don’t express this, it’s girly. Don’t do that, it’s what women do.

So it felt like unleashing Laura, which it kind of is.

Let’s think of Shakespeare’s “As You Like It”, and the famous speech from Jacques. Who I have played…

All the world’s a stage. That one.

In this soliloquy, Shakespeare posits that, in our time, we will play many parts.

He specifies 7, but I believe that to be poetic licence, in keeping with popular beliefs.

As an actor, I have played many parts.

As a person, I play many roles – husband, father, consultant, actor, musician… and gender bender. A man presenting as a woman, with modified characteristics depending on the situation. Acting female roles – but for real, in a way…

Ok, haven’t fully nailed it – it feels different because it is. The character is feminine to match the outfit.

I still like the name that my wife gave to that aspect of my life.

Love

Laura

Anonymous

I’m just me, Heather, no matter what I look like.

My fem persona and my male personality are total opposites. My male side is shy and introverted. When I dress as “Brittney”, I’m a social butterfly. Joining my local CD/TG support group has allowed me to get out and meet new people. Also since joining CDH, I’ve been in contact with more people than ever before. I’m beginning to carry over my fem side into my daily male life.

Two identities, one persona…

I am a bit of both Fiona. Gigi female….Glen male …they seem to be in constant conflict. I know that when Glen is having a bad day he gets to eventually come home and be full on Gigi. She loves that.

I chose other, due to I have a fem side, a male side, and voices giving their opinions in my head.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I voted a little of both, but I do feel differently when in Ellie mode, and better.  Although I am not unhappy being a guy, I truly like my female side better. Ellie is more compassionate, less judgmental, and more considerate. Ellie is always happy. In fact, if I’m down, depressed, angry, or just feeling blue, I really can’t get into Ellie mode. I’ve always had a strong attraction toward feminine things and generally felt more comfortable around a group of ladies than a group of men.

Hugs and Love

Ellie

I am basically the same whether I present as male, female, or (at home) something in between.  I might push the boundaries a bit when dressed, like being more likely to dance or sway to music, or dress in costume.  My friend sometimes has themed (CD/TG and supporters) parties and I will often dress a bit differently than I normally would for these events.  But my personality doesn’t really change.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Yes, 80% of me is your typical everyday “mature” Aussie male. I enjoy my male life with good food, wine and “mates”. The latter are especially important to me, already lost one in 2018!!

I try to love and I know I am loved by a wonderful SO of nearly 20 years.

The other 20% is all Catherine Louise Ryan. When she can emerge, she loves all things feminine. Clothes, make up, shoes,wigs  jewellery etc and a lingerie collection that never seems to be enough..There’s enough of my photos and articles on this site to back up the above to the last “bra strap”. There’s also enough lovely and much appreciated comments on this site that further reinforces Caty’s “place in the CD world”.

Happy dressing everyone

Caty

Since I began HRT I have noticed the male slowly slipping away and it is a wonderful feeling. Over the holidays I told my SO that I feel more female than I do male. Besides, I never really got along with the boys anyways. My different personas have nothing to do with male or female. Instead, I have a professional persona and my private life persona. I have also come out publically as transgender.

Anonymous

Two, but at 62 I am at an interesting point. Parenting roll only occasionally needed now. Not a grandparent yet. My self-employed, interesting and fulfilling work requires a male presentation. But if a lottery win happened I would happily take a sabbatical stash the male gear and garb, and feminize as much as possible and dress as a woman 24/7 to enjoy this oasis of time and (non)responsibility for a time.

Everyone has two components. Call them male/female, push/pull, yin/yang, or whatever. However for those of us lucky enough to be born under Gemini, that makes 4 of inside! And in my case, at least one of us has a multiple personality disorder (but we do not consider it a disorder, more of just what is.)

When I get up in the morning, I never know who is driving!

On a more serious note, I suppose that I am about 60/40 male/female.

I think we are all a bit like Photoshop pictures in that the final image is made up of a number of different and at times very contrasting and/or conflicting layers.

Take care girls .

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Dr T.J.
      Your opinion, please. Is it that strong feminine side which draws us into the healthcare profession? I was drawn as with a magnet into military healthcare, and when I retired, into a Paramedic career. And without even knowing that I had a feminine side. We have a reputation for attracting gays; but crossdressers? Never considered it before.
      Bettylou

Anonymous

T.J., Hi! Oh yes, for sure, we all have traits that society has put in buckets of what they call masculine and feminine. But that is only what society says… you don’t have to have a split personality in order to have different types of traits. It is not about being 100% masculine or 100% feminine. It is about being ourselves, and hopefully one fully integrated entity which can express those feminine traits without having to be wearing silk and lace, and can still be strong and assertive and caring and nurturing every day, no matter what.

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

Dr T,J.

Thank you. I agree that being CD doesn’t correlate with ability, but compassion is essential for those of us who treat patients; but that (until recently) has been derided as a “sissy” trait.

Bettylou

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?