Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

One of the most feminine things that I love to see are pretty painted toenails on women, whether they’re bared in sandals, peeking out from peep toe high heels, seen through stockings or pantyhose, or just whatever! I think having painted toenails is such a pretty, feminine thing to display.

So…, of course that got me wondering, how many of you keep your toenails painted all the time, all year long?

When I lived up north where the summers were short (maybe 6-8 weeks long) it was easy to do that, but now that I live back in Texas where summers are 6 months long, I can’t do that anymore.

So how about you?

Hugs,

Holly

I picked other.

My wife and I get monthly pedicures; it is only in the summer months that we get our toenails painted.  It is far easier to walk back to the car in flip flops in the summer vs winter when it is -30 and snow, which is not really flip flop appropriate footwear.

I avoid wearing socks and shoes after getting my toenails painted, as i want the polish to dry thoroughly.  Wearing socks and shoes could cause them to smudge by the time I get home.

I’m a full time trans woman, so my toenails are always done! The colors are changed but the toes are always pretty!

Hugs,

Lauren M

I so wish I could.  Nothing makes me feel as fem as painted nails.  But with summer and sandals and family hard to pull off.  My wife thinks they look good painted too.  Almost makes me long for winter when I can shave more as well as paint my toenails.  Makes me sad whenever I have to get out the polish remover.

I never bothered. I was always in boots or shoes with stockings so my nails were never seen. It just seemed like a lot of effort for no return.

Jackie
      Ambassador

I wear allot of platform high heel sandles so yes my toenails are either painted or toe french nails 24/7

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

The last few months it been both toe and finger nails that been painted 24/7. That means I been showing off my painted toe and fingernails even in drab mode – no problems at all.

/kt

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

You go Kelly. mostly the same for me. except I am giving my nails a 3 month break. Next week plans are to go over board toes, tips and acrylic nail preparation for my HS class reunion.

. Cassie

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I go for regular mani/pedi appointments at the nail salon.

Love walking around in open toe shoes even in boy mode, showing off a splash of color.

xoxo

Rayna

Absolutely a must for me, I don’t feel right without pretty toe’s

I’ve never even wanted my toenails painted.  I’ve always felt that just because they are made of the same material doesn’t mean I should paint my toenails.  I don’t own any peep toe shoes, and am not often in sandals, so my toes are never seen.  And even if they are, I don’t want people looking at or admiring my feet.

Painted toenails precludes me wearing sandals in guy mode.  I also do a Pilates class at work twice a week where I take off my socks and shoes, and am not going to do that with painted toenails.

So to sum it up, not only don’t I have the opportunity, I have no desire to paint them.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I definitely keep them painted some of the time, but all of the time.

Amy

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I keep my toe nails painted during the warmer months but give them a long break with no polish during the cold and cooler months.

Moreover, I was advised by my dermatologist it is a very unhealthy practice to keep polish on your nails 12 months a year.  In simple terms, your nails need to take break periods where they can “breath.”

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Agree.  I’m learning that lesson the hard way.  After 2+ years, some of my toenails are starting to split.  I’m taking a much needed break.

I agree that wearing toe nail polish all the time is bad for the toes, it was for mine, as they need to breath. However there are nail polishes that do allow toes to breath and so that is what I wear; “Namaste Healthy” presently in a nice bright red! Marlene.

I love having my toes painted and have had them done when enjoying a pedicure. I’ve gotten much better at painting them myself and my wife gets me to do hers at times. But yes like mentioned my wife tells me to let them breathe now and again. As I’m not fully out I have mine painted more in the cooler months as if needed I can hide them with socks. During the summer I do them as well but don’t leave it on for long periods of time.  I enjoy seeing them through my pantyhose and open toed heels.

Anonymous
      Duchess

How would I put this, if my toes aren’t painted, I feel naked. A old mentor of mine, centuries ago teaching me some hidden secrets of women. He once said, “Look at her toes, if she takes the time to paint her toes for herself. That’s a woman who cares how she looks, feels and presents herself. She’s doesn’t just settle”

My wife and I go for mani-pedi’s every couple months.  The first time we went I joked about getting my toenails painted black (it was around Halloween).  When we left the nail salon she said I could  have gotten color on my toes if I wanted, I was surprised when she said that.  The nest time we went she said if I wanted to get color on my toes it was okay.  I picked out a red and had my toes done.  We both really liked it, it made me feel very feminine having them done.   When we would watch TV I would sit in my recliner with my feet exposed and admire my toes.  The last time I had them done was for Valentines Day and I had little hearts painted on my big toes, it looked really cute.  Unfortunately it is sandal season now and I can’t have my toes painted as it would lead to too many questions.  When the cooler weather comes I will get color on my toes again though.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Leonara
        Ambassador

Me too, I can’t have my toes painted during the summer because it would lead to too many questions.come winter, love my red polished toenails

Nancy
      Lady

No, not usually. During the winter when I’m always wearing socks and shoes, yeah, I often do then. But during the warmer months, I only paint them for special occasions. They happen to be my favorite dark glittery red right now though. 🙂

N. Birel

There’s absolutely no point doing so in Winter as boot/shoes rule!

Staying comfy and dry beats the tyranny of toenail polish!

Love Polly 💕💕

I have my toenails painted about half the time. Mostly during Sandal Season. I am not a fan of the current trend to mix colors, I like all 20 of mine the same color. I prefer bold colors like purple, blue, red, green, and of course pink.

I paint my owe toes and keep my legs shaved  .  I never did have much hair on my legs any ways . One day I was at a womans house working and her dog bit me in the foot it hirt and I just walked it off. She told me the dog didn’t like feet. That woke me up that day

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Fingers and toes changing color at every monthly salon manipedi(toes for last 6 years; both fingers and toes since late 2020)-gel dip on fingers.
      Cyn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love to keep them painted, but sadly, I can’t.

Hugs, Liara

I shave my legs, underarms and chest.  Painted toes are like the topping on ice cream, and I love ice cream.

You only live once.

Never for me. The reason I have very very ugly feet and my toes are like bricks big toe is huge and ugly. My wife asked me never to wear open toed heels if there will be anybody else in the are. And I agree 100%

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I paint my toes whenever I go out in public. I like sling-back heels or sandals. I see no point in wearing shoes which don’t shoe the paint if I go to that effort. I keep toes painted when going to doctors and such, but if I am at a beach or other venue with a friend or others who may not be comfortable with my crossdressing I would likely take off the polish. I don’t typically remove polish unless necessary, and will visit a nail salon if dressed up and planning to see friends or having a girls day out. I have not had many opportunities to go out dressed due to my busy life, so all in all, I probably wear polish about half the time.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rhonda Lee.
      Brielle
      Lady

I started polishing them when I went to the Keystone Conference in March, but my toenails are difficult to routinely polish. I plan on getting regular mani-pedi sessions starting this fall. I moved to a new place this month and my fingernails got all torn up! I had grown them out to a nice length, but they’re all short-short now. 😢

Hannah
      Lady

I get pedicure about once a month, would like to have them painted

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly, I usually keep mine painted up until Summer then reluctantly off it comes. This past year I somehow got nail fungus so I couldn’t wear any at all. Talk about being upset I missed that feminine part of me a lot. Thankfully I just about got it beat and can’t wait for fall.

Love,

Trish

Not all of the time, but it can be fun to have painted toenails under my male clothes. It amuses me to sit in a meeting and underneath are stockings or tights, panties and bright red toenails. Sometimes a bra too!

Anonymous

Natasha, you’re sooo right! I used to do that too, when I would go into an office to work. Sitting in a room full of men and knowing that the women in the room and I had so much more in common, especially since we were all wearing lingerie (bra, panties, pantyhose, cami), had smooth, feminine legs and painted toenails was always so exciting! If only those men knew… 😉

Hugs,

Holly

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Holly your comment reminded me of my time a year and half ago shortly after I had knee replacement surgery. It was mid Feb (one of the coldest in a few years) and I went to my physical therapy sessons with a bra under my sweatshirt. When I complained about the heat in the room the therapist suggested I take off my sweatshirt. I shut up real quick, I was no where near ready to come out to anyone.
          .Cassie

I have had my toes painted everyday for the past 10 or so years.  I don’t hide them from anyone, except my wife’s co-workers.  I am completely and totally sold out for the “I don’t give an f what you think, if you don’t like it then too bad for you” attitude.  Except when it comes to my wife.  All of this is a struggle for her because she cares very much about what others think about her.  She thinks that people will believe that her husband is gay and she it just too stupid to see it.  She feels it paints her as a fool.  I guess I get it, other people’s opinions just have not impact on me.  Anyway, she has always asked me to wear shoes when I go to her work or plan to be around anyone she works with.

We are hosting a 4th of July party in a couple of hours with a bunch of her and my co-workers coming.  I had every intention of being in flip flops for the party, it is in the 90’s today.  She was on the fence about me showing my toes and the other day finally mentioned in conversation with her co-worker.  Well that co-worker just reinforced all of the fears that my wife has about them finding out about my painted toes.  I was actually a little stunned about how put off by the idea she was and she asked my wife how she reconciled my painting my toes with not being gay.  That is the worst reaction that I have had in the last 10 years.  Now it is socks and shoes for the party.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Hose Heels.

Got mine painted red couple of weeks ago when wife talked me into a pedicure. She was surprised and is afraid someone will see them. I like them painted so will get a color that won’t stand out so much next time we get pedicures.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?