- August 19, 2019 at 3:41 pm #209819AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
So I love looking at woman’s panty line. I find it to be very attractive and shows off a little of what is being hid.
Me personally I love to wear leggings and I love my panty line showing. I don’t know what it is but I love it. The few times I’ve been out as Sammy I always make sure they can be seen through my leggings or slacks that I have worn.
Do you like your panty line to show?
- February 16, 2021 at 10:16 am #449068
- February 2, 2021 at 3:03 pm #441994AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
I like if my panty lines show (at times) I think it’s because I believe on some level that I want to be “caught”. I also think it makes me feel more feminine if my panty lines show. I’m still only out to a couple of people.
- February 2, 2021 at 6:46 pm #442094
- January 30, 2021 at 4:17 am #440390Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- January 26, 2021 at 4:53 pm #438756Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 574Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
Of course I eliminate that… by not wearing any.. in jeans, shorts etc! ;D
Otherwise… in order to achieve a credible tuck I would wear a heavy duty high panty girdle and suspenders to highlight the fact that I’m packing femininity in spades!
Get an eyeful, girls! Love Polly
- January 26, 2021 at 4:45 pm #438753Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 131Has thanked: 1727 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
- January 26, 2021 at 5:31 am #438438HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 266Has thanked: 908 timesBeen thanked: 898 times
I copy my wife, she don’t care about vpl’s. She goes who cares.
Me I don’t care anymore. In my early years. Yeah I did everything I could to hide them.
Now I’m just proud to be a CD and kinda flaunt it.
I was just thinking over the decades. I went from hiding my CDing to flaunting it. It took many years to get there. I also like to think a lot has to do with my second wife. Her answer was if your going to buy, you might as well wear it.
- January 20, 2021 at 5:53 am #435794
- January 19, 2021 at 12:37 pm #435539Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 85Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
- January 19, 2021 at 11:57 am #435522Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 176Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 706 times
I do as well. Proudly so, in fact. I also don’t mind if a little lace shows when I pick up something off the floor at the supermarket or in the street or wherever. My little bit of exhibition!
- January 19, 2021 at 11:21 am #435508Christine RelleumLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 54Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
Even to this day I enjoy viewing a nice looking VPL…in moderation, of course, because lingering too long opens one up for trouble. Again this dates back to my school days and Christine 1.0 who in addition to her corduroy pants from which the top of her nylon panties would show she also occasionally wore slacks which showed off her VPL. I distinctly remember in particular her light blue slacks.
- January 19, 2021 at 11:36 am #435512Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 163Has thanked: 476 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
- January 19, 2021 at 8:44 am #435402Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 92Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
Not all panty lines are sexy. I see some and think wow does she realize how bad that looks. Then other times I see them and think dam she is looking good. As for myself it has to work. Id like to think I have a great ass and with leggings my panty lines usually is very discreet, with jean I can some times see the lines and the top of them. I do find that to be very hot.
- January 19, 2021 at 8:41 am #435399Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 504 times
I voted no , only because i always were a full slip in winter or a short half slip in summer , so nothing shows . I to look at women’s pantie lines , and i am amazed at how many ware hip hugger type . I also notice that if a lady is dressed up real nice there’s no pantie lines showing . As for bra straps that’s a wonderful thing , i notice a lot of lacy bra’s in see through blouses . On day i was in line to pay for some lingerie in a large dept. store and the lady in front of me had on one of the very lacy bras that was in my cart , she noticed and smiled at me , very wonderful . Usually when i shop i am in a skirt or dress and slip so nothing show’s , don’t shop to often in fem , usually at night and by myself , most times on line . Panty line , no panty line , its a flirt and can be sexy . Ta , Leslie
- January 19, 2021 at 6:59 am #435335
- January 18, 2021 at 9:33 am #434945Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 467Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1685 times
- January 18, 2021 at 9:08 am #434934DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 163Has thanked: 476 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
- January 18, 2021 at 5:31 am #434823Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 374Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 1492 times
I know that most girls displaying VPL (visible panty lines) is a no no. As Wendy, I simply love vpl. The panties I wear have a noticable vpl, and some of my skirts are on the tight side, so vpl does show up quite well.
- January 18, 2021 at 6:37 am #434844
- January 17, 2021 at 7:45 pm #434676
- January 17, 2021 at 7:36 pm #434668PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 532 timesBeen thanked: 404 times
I dont mind if mine is showing. I cant see it anyway. But I do like the look on Women. A line, or peek as I saw mentioned. You can learn something about a person.I wear a lot of tank tops in the summer. So my bra straps are visible at times. I think its Femme!!. Let them show.
- January 18, 2021 at 5:30 am #434822
- January 17, 2021 at 5:12 pm #434630Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
- January 17, 2021 at 5:38 pm #434637
- January 17, 2021 at 2:19 pm #434578Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 401Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 1746 times
- January 17, 2021 at 11:12 am #434511LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 133Has thanked: 961 timesBeen thanked: 662 times
Personally for myself I don’t like panty lines. As I said in another thread I have been watching and rewatching “Gentleman Prefer Blondes” this week and I cannot recall a panty line showing on either Miss Monroe or Miss Russell. So if it is good enough for them it is good enough for me. It just seems so much more feminine and sophisticated to me! Though I will admit that about half a century ago I did enjoy watching the very young secretary, in the office where I worked, who muchly enjoyed wearing very light weight white slacks with very brightly colored floral print panties. Sort of the ultimate panty line show, you could hear the other young men breaking their necks watching her parade down the office. But now that half a century later, even given that I still have a rather nice bum it isn’t my style.
- January 17, 2021 at 10:04 am #434484DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 418Has thanked: 1816 timesBeen thanked: 1391 times
- January 17, 2021 at 9:50 am #434479Stephani LovelaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- January 17, 2021 at 9:01 am #434452
- January 17, 2021 at 8:35 am #434446Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 253Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 551 times
I did not vote only because I can go either way…
Personally I lean no lines for me and have gone out of my way to buy special padded panties so edges are not visible.
I certainly do not mind seeing lines on women and actually think it can be cute/sexy.
- January 17, 2021 at 8:20 am #434438
- January 17, 2021 at 4:26 am #434374Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 574Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
- January 17, 2021 at 3:33 am #434349
- January 17, 2021 at 3:14 am #434333
- August 26, 2019 at 5:05 am #212916AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
- August 23, 2019 at 5:35 am #211422
- August 23, 2019 at 3:48 am #211407stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1636Has thanked: 2558 timesBeen thanked: 7232 times
Oh yes! I love a panty line. It speaks volumes about the girls fashion sense, and the type of clothes she likes to wear. It can also reveal a little about her personality. I don’t stress about mine. I like to wear tight ones and am pretty sure this shows as a panty line across my bottom when wearing a tight dress. Very feminine.
- August 22, 2019 at 8:20 pm #211309Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1743Has thanked: 7666 timesBeen thanked: 6919 times
- January 17, 2021 at 9:07 am #434454GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 810Has thanked: 7339 timesBeen thanked: 3395 times
- January 17, 2021 at 9:15 am #434457DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 163Has thanked: 476 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
- August 22, 2019 at 5:28 pm #211275Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 22Replies: 720Has thanked: 2764 timesBeen thanked: 2766 times
Sorry Sammy it’s a no no for me, smooth silhouette is far better to my eye. Guess it’s personal preference, even prepared to put up (literally😂) with a thong, the things we do to look our best !
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 22, 2019 at 4:10 pm #211263Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1562Has thanked: 7420 timesBeen thanked: 3967 times
Its a situational thing to me with many variables, but mainly yes
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 20, 2019 at 10:20 am #210041Gigi MathewsLadyRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 300Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 739 times
Panty lines can be very attractive with the right bum
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 20, 2019 at 6:41 am #209979AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 472Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1392 times
I myself used look at the girls in school and loved looking at their panty lines and I also love to wear leggings and see my own panty lines lol
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 27, 2019 at 9:15 am #213603AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
Jasmine I love leggings and would live in them if I could. When my panty line shows in them I love. I could do thongs or barely there to hide it but I don’t. I love seeing them. I don’t get to go out as Sammy very often so when I do I want to show off my ass legs and all I got lol. So Panty lines are OK with me.
- August 20, 2019 at 4:50 am #209937AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
For me it’s not an intentional thing. The panties make that determination. Some of my favorites have a thick edge and coupled with body con clothing make lines inevitable…and I kind of like it!
- August 20, 2019 at 1:53 am #209914AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 926Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1840 times
It’s not simple to me!
Sometimes it can look lovely, with the right shape panties and the right garment.
More often it looks careless and a little ugly.
I think, as a deliberately crafted look, it’s eye-catching and pretty.
As an accident, it’s eye-catching for the wrong reasons.
I try to avoid it, but my one accidental experience with a see through dress confirmed to me that it can be a look that’s appealing, with taste applied.
- August 19, 2019 at 10:10 pm #209881
- August 19, 2019 at 9:23 pm #209879
- August 19, 2019 at 4:58 pm #209832
- August 19, 2019 at 4:49 pm #209831K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 620Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 1161 times
I don’t have an answer either way. I keep discreet and don’t even look at myself in the mirror except to make sure that the swimsuit I am wearing under my male clothes can’t be easily noticed when I am preparing to head out to a lake or something.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.