- One piece
- August 5, 2020 at 9:46 am #370971patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
It may be weird but I have always loved the look of a woman in a one piece swimsuit ( I do like Bikinis too).
I have found I love the look fit and feel of wearing them myself.
So even though I don’t have a private area to swim and don’t have the courage to swim en femme I keep buying swimsuits.
Silly but I love them so much they make me feel pretty, feminine and sexy .
I would love to hear you girls opinion on this on the pole and with posts.
P.S. I think I know were K swim will fit in here I believe .LOL
we love you K.
Lets hear it girlfriends
- September 28, 2020 at 9:15 pm #388466Erin MondaleParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 16Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 136 times
- September 28, 2020 at 6:38 am #388281patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
Wow Roberta ,
I used to have a boat I wish I knew patty then.
That sounds like such a fun time.
I could imagine a few girls out for a lake weekend.
I bet the boys at the dock wouldn’t know what to say if a runabout full of crossdressers pulled up for gas .LOL
wouldn’t that be fun.
- September 28, 2020 at 3:40 am #388233Roberta BroussardParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 377 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
I have a one piece that i wear whenever i can. I have a boat and will wear it under a loos t- shirt when i pull out of the marina. Once i”m out and in open water i shed the shirt and put on my hair and just enjoy the day in the sun.. I just head out to the middle of the lake and spend my day there swimming, reading or even grilling. Always with an adult beverage.
I blame the tan lines on a tank top.
- September 27, 2020 at 8:03 pm #388162Alana TealParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I am off to Hawaii on an extended business trip. Wow, it is a ghosttown here, pools, are shutdown, all of the vendors along the beach are shutdown. Just got off the mandatory 14 day quarantine. Did manage to get a few minutes of sun time in my bikini bottoms from my lanai during the quarantine. Don’t quite have any tanlines to speak of yet. Only had the front exposed anyhow. I spent some time today laid out, front and back on my lanai. Not very private, but I didn’t see anyone else out on their lanais. Who knows who was spying on me from inside their hotel rooms? Hopefully, the tanlines are developing.
Today i did take a walk along the beach. I had my bikini bottoms on under my swim trunks. I didn’t have my phone with me, so I didn’t get credit for the steps on my fitness app, so I am going to have to go repeat the walk. I’m going to do so wearing my women’s black on black Nike Tempo shorts. I wonder if anyone will notice?
Hopefully will get the nerve to go to the beach with my Nike shorts over my bikini bottoms, strip down to my bikini bottoms and hit the waves.
My wife knows I wear very girlie pink and flowery panties all the time, I don’t even travel with ugly men’s underwear anymore. She also knows that I get waxed from the belly button down. Oh how much I hate body hair. But she likes my chest hair, so that is what I have to live with. I may come home this time with some interesting tanlines. : )
- August 30, 2020 at 4:42 am #379160
- August 28, 2020 at 4:05 pm #378706Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 2060Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 3779 times
- August 27, 2020 at 2:30 am #378181
- August 27, 2020 at 1:40 am #378175Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 117Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
Here’s something to bear in mind! I went to the beach and had a swim in my one piece (heavenly) and then lay down to dry off in the sun. What I forgot was it would leave interesting tan lines, explain that away at the pool in male mode. Luckily I sometimes cycle in a suit that is almost like my favourite one piece…but not quite.
One to watch 😉
- August 24, 2020 at 3:48 am #377172Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 642Has thanked: 2913 timesBeen thanked: 3168 times
I have a couple of one piece bathing suits I Kove! Esp. a black number with a little frilly skirt to it. Just feels incredibly feminine and sexy. We need pools for CD’ers only…. We could lounge around in the sun drinking Long Island ice teas and admiring each others suits.
….. just a thought. Lol
- August 24, 2020 at 3:25 am #377170Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 117Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
I love my one piece, I got one that has light padding as it holds the forms in place well. I also find that if I tuck well I can more or less hide things away.
It feels wonderful swimming in the swimsuit, don’t know why, it just does. Feeling the forms float up and the flat fabric across the crotch. I love looking down and seeing (A) my breasts & (B) a flat crotch area, makes me feel very feminine. My only concern is what the chlorine will do to the silicone of the forms, but hey that’s another day!
- August 8, 2020 at 11:26 am #372099ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 194Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 728 times
I certainly like wearing a swimsuit, especially in the summer and even more so around some water. As I might have mentioned earlier, we (SO and I) used to live in a house in the country with a rather large pool in back and not very close neighbors. Not very practical in northern latitudes with heavy woods just to the west, but it was fun (well, except for opening, closing, cleaning, etc!). And I used it, in a one piece at least two different times, in the evening, when I was alone. Absolutely loved it. Where we are now, no pool and still in the woods, but a lot closer neighbors, not really practical. I have a picture or two, but I haven’t noticed many swimsuit pictures here, maybe I’ll gather courage and post it sometime.
- August 8, 2020 at 12:44 pm #372128K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
It’s really hard to get that kind of privacy these days. I managed to find some in a small lake on public land, but I don’t know how long I have until others start showing up.
- August 8, 2020 at 3:19 am #371986GreenMtgurlParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I love onepiece swimsuits, and they do make me feel pretty and feminine. I have worn a onepiece suit out in public a couple of times at both a private pool and a public beach at the ocean. Both were very enjoyable and a lot of fun. I am looking forward to doing it again sometime.
- August 7, 2020 at 11:47 pm #371964GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 263Has thanked: 3014 timesBeen thanked: 1072 times
- August 7, 2020 at 11:14 pm #371955GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 263Has thanked: 3014 timesBeen thanked: 1072 times
I love the look of both bikini, and one-piece bathing suits. However, the feeling one gets from a one-piece is Amazing.
Many, many moons ago, I tried on an ex-g/f’s one-piece. The feeling was Euphoric… I felt so Sexy and Feminine.
Fast forward to present day… no, I don’t own any womens bathing suits (yet). My wardrobe is a work in progress. I’ve been looking at a few one-piece suits in the last week or two.
My CD journey has been very sporadic during my 56 years on planet Earth. However, in the last 6 months, the desire to dress up has gotten very strong.
One thing that I never tried until now was make-up. I’m not very good at it… but I’m getting better. I love putting it on and the way I look when made up. It feels so natural.
Sorry, got off topic… So yeah, of course, swimsuits make me feel vey Pretty and Feminine. However, with my body, I probably don’t ‘look’ very pretty. ☹
- August 6, 2020 at 6:49 pm #371573sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 169Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 775 times
I have several in one and two piece. I received several from my sister and her friends and wore them until they no longer fit me. After marriage I had outgrown what I had and we were going to A cabin up north that had lots of privacy my loving wife bought me A few new one piece suits that were very silky as well as pretty. She loved the way I look in feminine swimwear and still does even after over fifty years of marriage.
- August 6, 2020 at 7:23 pm #371585
- August 6, 2020 at 9:58 am #371453Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 137Has thanked: 1400 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
I never wear bikini. I LOVE one piece suits. High neck water polo suits, and sleeved suits tend to be styles that can actually look good and be acceptable in public, actually in drab mode!
I swim in a water polo suit that has a high collar and a zip up the back, or a short-sleeved or sleeveless one piece with a front zip at my gym several times a week. I’ve never had any negative comments or experiences, and I live in a REALLY difficult town for anything out of the “super-masculine-dude-bro” expectation. If I can do it, so can you! Go for it! I even swam in a raspberry-pink-ish suit for a year and a half. Nothing ever except compliments from both ladies and men.
- August 6, 2020 at 9:39 am #371444patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
You really should try a swimsuit, they make you feel so feminine and sexy I think.
Like deborah said the feel is as wonderful as the look I think.
Bettie as far as a place to swim I don’t have one either but that hasn’t stopped me from buying them .LOL
- August 6, 2020 at 9:20 am #371442
- August 6, 2020 at 8:44 am #371434Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 369Has thanked: 1500 timesBeen thanked: 1262 times
I love a snug one piece swimsuit like from speedo I wear when swimming at a friends house and walk around in it with a long light cotton material and baggy top over it when walking around a beach town. I think its more of the feel than the look but feels sexy with a sun hat and sunglasses now
- August 5, 2020 at 7:03 pm #371138Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
I love feminine swimwear. To date I have yet to purchase any since I do not have a private place to swim or sunbathe. I have been looking at bikini bottoms since I discovered the local bathhouse has a nice outdoor pool and deck. A lot the men wear speedos which isn’t a lot different from a bikini bottom
- August 5, 2020 at 6:23 pm #371127ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
I hope your sunburn is better.
Besides it doesn’t matter how you fit in here you fit in and we like you being here.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:45 pm #371117ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
HI K I thought That would get a rise out of you.
I know you like one piece swim suits for sure I just thought I would cut up with you a bit ,I hope you didn’t mind.
Besides I haven’t heard from you in a bit.
I hope you are doing OK.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:42 pm #371116ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
Hi Wendy Ilike your thinking I like to sleep in them sometimes they just feel great.
I haven’t underdressed in them I will have to give it a try this winter.
Thank you for sharing your preferences I enjoyed hearing from you.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:39 pm #371115ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
Talking smack about me in the original post I see. No worry.
Yes, you already know of my love for one piece swimsuits and that being the one thing that makes me fit in here. I find that I take care of my swimsuits better than my t-shirts and blue jeans.
Just don’t take it as far as I did with creating tan lines, but spending a bit more time in the sun than I should have. I have created other threads about that and have made crazier efforts that have caused more pain, but they are actually working. Ya’ll will see that update appear within the next few days.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm #371103Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 423Has thanked: 1170 timesBeen thanked: 2047 times
I fell in love with a one piece swimsuit with the little skirt aged 5, and it’s become a bucket list task to wear one and swim in it on a beach.
It will happen this year, most likely when I go to Brighton next, in a week or so – really excited!
I have a bikini, but my chest and belly area are still hairy, because my wife likes it.
The forms don’t sit too well in it, so maybe once I’ve road tested the one piece I’ll start to feel a bikini, get a full cup one, and shave (and be Damned! It’s my body, after all).
This is a big deal for me, so I’ll try to savour my first swimsuit experience and do a write up in the Personal Stories section.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:56 pm #371119ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
My first time in the water in a swimsuit was probably the best and I wish it would have lasted longer. It was quite the adrenaline rush, but the cautious side of me was dominant at the time and made my time in the water very short. Had I been spotted that first time, I’d probably be so ashamed that I’d never be happy about anything ever again.
- August 5, 2020 at 1:24 pm #371042ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3733 times
Sorry girls its my first pole I should have had it set up to give you more than one response so you could choose yes or no and what style of swimsuit you prefer.
Opps I know there is a way to edit these darn things.LOL
- August 5, 2020 at 11:30 am #371001Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 617Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1706 times
I love swimsuits. I tend to buy one piece skirted suits so the skirt hides the part of my anatomy I don’t want showing. I used to enjoy kayaking and where I live there are loads of little islands off the coastline and it was fun to paddle out to one of those islands with a picnic lunch. I would go to the open ocean side of the island,strip off my shorts and tee and enjoy an afternoon of lounging in my swim dress. I would have the whole island to myself and the only person that might spot me would be a passing lobster fisherman. Sadly it was the north Atlantic and the water was way to cold for swimming.
- August 5, 2020 at 10:22 am #370978Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 264Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 980 times
I picked one piece.
Since my early days of CDing, women’s one piece swimsuits have always been my fave item of clothing. I now have at least 120+ one piece suits in my collection. My preference is asian brands like Yingfa, Realise, Jkuss … They seem to fit better and at the same time a more snug fit vs. brands like Speedo. I have one Asics, and those are near impossible to find outside of Japan. Ideally I would love to have a Mizuno suit in my collection, but again, near impossible to find outside of Japan.
My absolute go to style is the racing/competition kind, fastback or racerback. Those are generally a much tighter fit than the training suits, and look much sexier. I maybe in the minority here, but to me racing swimsuits are much sexier than a bikini.
In the winter time (another reason I prefer winter over summer), is that I can underdress in a one piece and no one will notice (for example grocery shopping), as I’m wearing a parka and it hides the straps well.
I just wear it around the house, it is my go to underdressing garment when I don’t have the time to do a full make up session as Wendy.
- August 5, 2020 at 5:52 pm #371118ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
That’s probably the most interesting story I’ve read in a while. And your collection dwarfs mine.
I don’t know much about the Asian brands you mention, but see them on AliExpress all the time. My favorites are a couple of Speedo swimsuits and the straps for one of them is sunburned into my back right now. I loved it at first, but I think I over did it. This happened days ago and the pain is slowly wearing off, but I haven’t been able to wear one in a couple of days. Maybe I will this weekend.
I too find the racing swimsuits more attractive than bikinis, and when winter comes around, I too am underdressed in a swimsuit.
- August 5, 2020 at 10:15 am #370977Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1077Has thanked: 2803 timesBeen thanked: 2607 times
I like all women’s swim suits, and a few bikinis and one piece suits. Last year I wore a lot of bikini bottoms as undies, just because I liked the look and feel of them so much.
However there is something quite sexy in a one piece as well, and at last count I think I have about 4. Now that they are coming on sale that count is likely to go up!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.