• This topic has 39 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

It may be weird but I have always loved the look of a woman in a one piece swimsuit ( I  do like Bikinis too).

I have found I love the look fit and feel of wearing them myself.

So even though I don’t have a private area to swim and don’t have the courage to swim en femme I keep buying swimsuits.

Silly but I love them so much they make me feel pretty, feminine and sexy .

I would love to hear you girls opinion on this on the pole and with posts.

P.S. I think I know were K swim will fit in here I believe .LOL

we love you K.

Lets hear it girlfriends

Hugs Patty

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I like all women’s swim suits, and a few bikinis and one piece suits. Last year I wore a lot of bikini bottoms as undies, just because I liked the look and feel of them so much.

However there is something quite sexy in a one piece as well, and at last count I think I have about 4. Now that they are coming on sale that count is likely to go up!

Amy

I picked one piece.

Since my early days of CDing, women’s one piece swimsuits have always been my fave item of clothing.  I now have at least 120+ one piece suits in my collection.   My preference is asian brands like Yingfa, Realise, Jkuss …  They seem to fit better and at the same time a more snug fit vs. brands like Speedo.   I have one Asics, and those are near impossible to find outside of Japan.  Ideally I would love to have a Mizuno suit in my collection, but again, near impossible to find outside of Japan.

My absolute go to style is the racing/competition kind, fastback or racerback.  Those are generally a much tighter fit than the training suits, and look much sexier.  I maybe in the minority here, but to me racing swimsuits are much sexier than a bikini.

In the winter time (another reason I prefer winter over summer), is that I can underdress in a one piece and no one will notice (for example grocery shopping), as I’m wearing a parka and it hides the straps well.

I just wear it around the house, it is my go to underdressing garment when I don’t have the time to do a full make up session as Wendy.

K Swim
        Lady

That’s probably the most interesting story I’ve read in a while. And your collection dwarfs mine.

I don’t know much about the Asian brands you mention, but see them on AliExpress all the time. My favorites are a couple of Speedo swimsuits and the straps for one of them is sunburned into my back right now. I loved it at first, but I think I over did it. This happened days ago and the pain is slowly wearing off, but I haven’t been able to wear one in a couple of days. Maybe I will this weekend.

I too find the racing swimsuits more attractive than bikinis, and when winter comes around, I too am underdressed in a swimsuit.

Sorry girls its my first pole I should have had it set up to give you more than one response so you could choose yes or no and what style of swimsuit you prefer.

Opps I know there is a way to edit these darn things.LOL

Patty

I fell in love with a one piece swimsuit with the little skirt aged 5, and it’s become a bucket list task to wear one and swim in it on a beach.

It will happen this year, most likely when I go to Brighton next, in a week or so – really excited!

I have a bikini, but my chest and belly area are still hairy, because my wife likes it.

The forms don’t sit too well in it, so maybe once I’ve road tested the one piece I’ll start to feel a bikini, get a full cup one, and shave (and be Damned! It’s my body, after all).

This is a big deal for me, so I’ll try to savour my first swimsuit experience and do a write up in the Personal Stories section.

Love Laura

K Swim
        Lady

My first time in the water in a swimsuit was probably the best and I wish it would have lasted longer. It was quite the adrenaline rush, but the cautious side of me was dominant at the time and made my time in the water very short. Had I been spotted that first time, I’d probably be so ashamed that I’d never be happy about anything ever again.

I had a swimsuit experience back in September!

It wasn’t the warmest of days, but the opportunity presented itself.

I wore my pink, stripy, skirted swimsuit on Brighton beach, less than 100 yards from the pier!

I got up, walked down to the water and dipped a toe – but it was too cold, and the pebbles were uncomfortable.

So I walked casually back to my clothes and towel, and sat, gazing at the sea and enjoying being on the beach, people all around, but, apart from a few people who smiled shyly at me, encountered no looks or any kind of disparagement.

I wasn’t there long, but just doing it, finally realising the 51 year old dream, was magical.

I fully intend to do it again, on a hotter day, maybe with flip flops or crocs to protect my feet. Even better, it would be good to have company to watch my things while I have a dip!

They could even take a few pictures for me to share here – although I think the experience is better than any image!

I did manage to get a couple of decent selfies (none indecent, of course – I’m not that sort of gel, but apparently I can’t upload any more.

Sorry, girls – you’ll just have to take my word for it.

Love Laura

K Swim
      Lady

Talking smack about me in the original post I see. No worry.

Yes, you already know of my love for one piece swimsuits and that being the one thing that makes me fit in here. I find that I take care of my swimsuits better than my t-shirts and blue jeans.

Just don’t take it as far as I did with creating tan lines, but spending a bit more time in the sun than I should have. I have created other threads about that and have made crazier efforts that have caused more pain, but they are actually working. Ya’ll will see that update appear within the next few days.

Hi Wendy Ilike your thinking I like to sleep in them sometimes they just feel great.

I haven’t underdressed in them I will have to give it a try this winter.

Thank you for sharing your preferences I enjoyed hearing from you.

Patty

HI K I thought That would get a rise out of you.

I know you like one piece swim suits for sure I just thought I would cut up with you a bit ,I hope you didn’t mind.

Besides I haven’t heard from you in a bit.

I hope you are doing OK.

Patty

K Swim
        Lady

Well I definitely have been around, just not writing much. It’s summer time so I have been spending time at the water.

I hope your sunburn is better.

Besides it doesn’t matter how you fit in here you fit in and we like you being here.

Patty

I love feminine swimwear.  To date I have yet  to purchase any since I do not have a private place to swim or sunbathe.  I have been looking at bikini bottoms since I discovered the local bathhouse has a nice outdoor pool and deck.  A lot the men wear speedos which isn’t a lot different from a bikini bottom

I love a snug one piece swimsuit like from speedo I wear when swimming at a friends house and walk around in it with a long light cotton material and baggy top over it when walking around a beach town. I think its more of the feel than the look but feels sexy with a sun hat and sunglasses now

HI Shreya,

You really should try a swimsuit, they make you feel so feminine and sexy I think.

Like deborah said the feel is as wonderful as the look I think.

Bettie as far as a place to swim I don’t have one either but that hasn’t stopped me from buying them .LOL

Hugs Patty

K Swim
        Lady

I know I do not look pretty while wearing a one piece swimsuit, but I definitely feel really good and that’s all that I care about.

I never wear bikini.  I LOVE one piece suits.  High neck water polo suits, and sleeved suits tend to be styles that can actually look good and be acceptable in public, actually in drab mode!
      I swim in a water polo suit that has a high collar and a zip up the back, or a short-sleeved or sleeveless one piece with a front zip at my gym several times a week.  I’ve never had any negative comments or experiences, and I live in a REALLY difficult town for anything out of the “super-masculine-dude-bro” expectation.  If I can do it, so can you!  Go for it!  I even swam in a raspberry-pink-ish suit for a year and a half.  Nothing ever except compliments from both ladies and men.

I have several in one and two piece. I received several from my sister and her friends and wore them until they no longer fit me. After marriage I had outgrown what I had and we were going to A cabin up north that had lots of privacy my loving wife bought me A few new one piece suits that were very silky as well as pretty. She loved the way I look in feminine swimwear and still does even after over fifty years of marriage.

K Swim
        Lady

Wow. Sounds like you have the best marriage ever.

Janice
      Lady

I love onepiece swimsuits, and they do make me feel pretty and feminine.  I have worn a onepiece suit out in public a couple of times at both a private pool and a public beach at the ocean.  Both were very enjoyable and a lot of fun.  I am looking forward to doing it again sometime.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I certainly like wearing a swimsuit, especially in the summer and even more so around some water.  As I might have mentioned earlier, we (SO and I) used to live in a house in the country with a rather large pool in back and not very close neighbors. Not very practical in northern latitudes with heavy woods just to the west, but it was fun (well, except for opening, closing, cleaning, etc!).  And I used it, in a one piece at least two different times, in the evening, when I was alone.  Absolutely loved it.  Where we are now, no pool and still in the woods, but a lot closer neighbors, not really practical.  I have a picture or two, but I haven’t noticed many swimsuit pictures here, maybe I’ll gather courage and post it sometime.

K Swim
        Lady

It’s really hard to get that kind of privacy these days. I managed to find some in a small lake on public land, but I don’t know how long I have until others start showing up.

C

I love my one piece, I got one that has light padding as it holds the forms in place well. I also find that if I tuck well I can more or less hide things away.

It feels wonderful swimming in the swimsuit, don’t know why, it just does. Feeling the forms float up and the flat fabric across the crotch. I love looking down and seeing (A) my breasts & (B) a flat crotch area, makes me feel very feminine. My only concern is what the chlorine will do to the silicone of the forms, but hey that’s another day!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have a couple of one piece bathing suits I Kove!  Esp. a black number with a little frilly skirt to it.  Just feels incredibly feminine and sexy.  We need pools for CD’ers only….  We could lounge around in the sun drinking Long Island ice teas and admiring each others suits.

….. just a thought.  Lol

Stevie

C

Ladies,

Here’s something to bear in mind! I went to the beach and had a swim in my one piece (heavenly) and then lay down to dry off in the sun. What I forgot was it would leave interesting tan lines, explain that away at the pool in male mode. Luckily I sometimes cycle in a suit that is almost like my favourite one piece…but not quite.

One to watch 😉

S

Hi Patty,

I do enjoy wearing one piece swim suits too.
      Alice

Anonymous

I have not had the opportunity to wear a swimsuit.  Maybe someday.

Hi Everyone,

I am off to Hawaii on an extended business trip. Wow, it is a ghosttown here, pools, are shutdown, all of the vendors along the beach are shutdown. Just got off the mandatory 14 day quarantine. Did manage to get a few minutes of sun time in my bikini bottoms from my lanai during the quarantine.  Don’t quite have any tanlines to speak of yet. Only had the front exposed anyhow. I spent some time today laid out, front and back on my lanai. Not very private, but I didn’t see anyone else out on their lanais.  Who knows who was spying on me from inside their hotel rooms? Hopefully, the tanlines are developing.

Today i did take a walk along the beach. I had my bikini bottoms on under my swim trunks. I didn’t have my phone with me, so I didn’t get credit for the steps on my fitness app, so I am going to have to go repeat the walk. I’m going to do so wearing my women’s  black on black Nike Tempo shorts. I wonder if anyone will notice?

Hopefully will get the nerve to go to the beach with my Nike shorts over my bikini bottoms, strip down to my bikini bottoms and hit the waves.

My wife knows I wear very girlie pink and flowery panties all the time, I don’t even travel with ugly men’s underwear anymore.  She also knows that I get waxed from the belly button down. Oh how much I hate body hair. But she likes my chest hair, so that is what I have to live with. I may come home this time with some interesting tanlines. : )

Alana

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I have a one piece that i wear whenever i can. I have a boat and will wear it under a loos t- shirt when i pull out of the marina. Once i”m out and in open water i shed the shirt and put on my hair and just enjoy the day in the sun.. I just head out to the middle of the lake and spend my day there swimming, reading or even grilling. Always with an adult beverage.

I blame the tan lines on a tank top.

Wow Roberta ,

I used to have a boat I wish I knew patty then.

That sounds like such a fun time.

I could imagine a few girls out for a lake weekend.

I bet the boys at the dock wouldn’t know what to say if a runabout full of crossdressers pulled up for gas .LOL

wouldn’t that be fun.

Patty

Bikinis,never liked the swimsuits.I always looked better in bikinis and my wife says I look better in a bikini as well.

Anonymous

Ah swimming. And the classic tanning time that comes with it. I would personally love to let Annaleigh swim in a bikini or one piece, but I’m in the same dilemma.

Great topic!

Yes, I love wearing women’s swimsuits, especially bikinis. When I travel for conferences and such, I always select a place with a pool open late, so I can swim, hot tub, or sauna in privacy. I have only been caught once, in Helsinki, but that resulted in a long poolside conversation with a very open-minded (and pretty) night manager. After that, she kept the pool open beyond the posted closing time. Very sweet!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Up until a year or so ago I had a beautiful home with a private fenced in pool. Need I say more. Then moved north (yuck!) to where you can buy half the home!
      But…bikini and sunbathing. Loved the tan lines. They were so real AND THEY WERE MINE!
      P

Anonymous

Both are super gorgeous. I love bikinis but can’t pull it off, so I’m stuck with one pieces. But they feel amazing. I’m hoping I get the chance to swim around in one someday.

Anonymous

Oh, Annaleigh. Buy the bikini and get rid of the mirror…you’ll love it.
        P

Anonymous

I’ll stick with my one pieces… for now. Maybe once my gut is gone…

Anonymous
      Lady

I’d love to rock a bikini, but I just don’t think I could do it with this pooch belly.  A tight one piece works more like a corset too  🙂

A one piece swimsuit is one of my earliest CD memories. I’m ashamed to admit that I stole it from a girl in the neighborhood that was my age (about 13 or 14, I think) along with one of her bras. I went to their house to hang out with her brother one day and no one was home, but since they lived on a corner lot, I noticed the laundry out on the line as I was riding my bike home and noticed some femme stuff. I had been dressing in my Mom’s panties and nylons when I had the chance and fantasized about having some of my own stuff and saw an opportunity. (Can you imagine doing that now with all of the Ring and Nest cameras all over the place?!)  I grabbed them, stuffed them into my shorts and hightailed it back home.

I remember wearing them when I was alone, but one night, I put them on under my pajamas. My Mom always came into my room to say goodnight and she sat on the bed and talked to me for a little bit not knowing that her son was wearing a cute, one piece swimsuit underneath! It was so naughty and exciting! I ended up wearing it all night!

This coming summer will be my first since Tara let me know she was still there after many years of absence. I may have to get a one piece that I can swim in at night! That would be very fun!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Same. I’d love to rock a bikini, but a one piece just fits better.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?