Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was thinking the other day about how and how much I dress, and why. Let me explain.

I believe that my personality is completely feminine and completely male. Maybe androgyne is a label, but it’s more like two sides of a coin – all the same thing, just different sides.

Today, for example, I am wearing a pair of pink hi-cut Haines panties, male chinos, male polo, sock, and running shoes. Since I am doing chores and having to run to the stores and such, and it is hot, that is as femme as I am comfortable with. Wearing anything more, even a cami, just doesn’t seem practical and discreet. I am aware of my Millie side, but just enough to feel like I am being honest with myself but not screaming it out to the world. That’s one level of accepting that I am also Millie and that it is a valid and important part of who I am. I guess  you could say that today I’m about 25% Millie, the rest my male self.

Another level is this. I was working from home one day this week and I wore girls jeans, a AA cup bra, bikini panties, and an everyday blouse and some shoes that are kind of between a flat and a tennis shoe. No makeup, no wig, no hose, no breast forms. I felt I was completely Millie that day, even though the only effort at appearing female was in my dress. I took off the bra and swapped out the shoes and blouse for male shoes and a polo to run to the supermarket. The jeans are a bit tapered, and the pockets too small to be really practical, and there is no feminine decoration on the pockets or elsewhere, so I felt a bit daring without trying to publicly advertise my feminine persona. That day I was about 50% Millie, 50 % my male self.

Another day and a slightly different level, I dressed similarly, but wore a bikini bottom as a gaff (I’m surprised how well they work and since I got it on sale for $2 it appeals to my frugal side very nicely) and tucked all day. I felt even more completely Millie, I guess because of the tucking.It was a 60% to 40% day in favor of my Millie persona.

And then there are the days when I put on my bikini bottom gaff, waist shaper, hip and butt padded girdle, my breast forms and a bra to hold them, hose, heels and nice slacks or a skirt and blouse or dress, do my makeup, and wear my wig.  On those days I go out in public. I feel almost completely Millie those days – say 80% or so Millie and about 2o% male.

Does anybody else feel this way – do you dress to match how feminine you feel? Or, from the other perspective – does the level of your dressing dictate how feminine you feel?

i dress up to look as feminine as much as i can. i will put on a dress and nylons and all the rest one day, then put on a skirt, don’t have many skirts to wear. i have plenty dresses and color nylons to wear to match the dress i plain to wear. jewelry is not too hard to choose from. make up that a chore. perfume all depending on how feminine i want to smell and have the pretty smell go floating around to let wife know i am dressing up, she would smell me and now i am dressing up, then she would sneak to see how pretty i am and what dress i am wearing today. no its not hers. i have my own to wear..    i buy my own dresses, make up, perfume, jewelry, nylons, panties, pads. if i am going to dress up its all the way.

Lucinda, thank you for sharing. I understand the idea of if you are going to dress up, dress all the way. It makes a lot of sense. For me it’s not totally practical.

I really like the perfume idea, and how it lets your wife know your dressing. Wish I could copy it. Unfortunately, I am sensitive to most perfumes and would be sneezing and my eyes watering if I were to wear it – even just on my wrists or elbows. I do use women’s deodorant when I dress – not the heavily scented ones, but there are some that don’t set my allergies off.

Thanks again for commenting.

Millie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?