• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

Today I bumped into an old friends may be after couple of years.  When we were talking a lady wearing a beautiful long yellow dress passed by. I was looking at her dress(wished I had that dress) but my friend commented on her breasts. I did not notice her breasts until he commented. She was wearing a push bra. I started to think how differently we both saw her.

Was wondering if at all any GG would look at other GG’s breasts? If this is an inappropriate question please ignore.

Hugs,

Jaime

Cath N.
      Baroness

The answer to that question is in another question: do you notice other men’s penises?

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Interesting topic, but lets remember to allow our GG’s to be the only ones who comment here please.

Stevie

Cath N.
      Baroness

With you about the butt, but you can’t have failed to appreciate the wide shoulders? In a league of their own 😉

Anonymous

OMG!

That’s why women can talk to each other eye to eye instead of eye to cleavage.

My husband always looks me in the eye and I’ll stop talking and say “hey, my breasts are down here, mister!” And then I motion to my breasts and we both laugh.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?