- Hip pads
- Fashion tricks
Tagged: Fashion hips pads
- July 13, 2019 at 8:47 pm #197667Annette CrossParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Hello pretty girls
The other day I was on internet looking for ways to made the illusion of wide hips and I find basically two ways: use hip pads or choose clothes wisely to create the curves. For example my body shape is inverted triangle so I can wear an A-cut skirt to made visually my hips wider.
So what method do you prefer? I would love to hear your answers.
- August 27, 2020 at 3:42 pm #378333Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 306Has thanked: 824 timesBeen thanked: 1248 times
Flary skirts and dresses mostly, but definitely pads under figure hugging dresses and jeans.
Last time I wore jeans and boots, with a gaffe and pads, it was a little tricky to get the jeans done up, but the effect was quite devastating – got my first full on check out from a guy (First time I noticed, anyway!).
I could see from the reflections in shop windows that he was having a good long look at me walking away from him.
It’s not my thing to attract guys, as I’m physically repelled by maleness – a strong part of my attraction to being femme – but, as compliments go, that was a good one!
I will always wear a gaffe under tight dresses – pads are a bit tricky with really short dresses, as there’s little room for pad panties, but a gaffe is essential for non-tuckers like me.
If you’re doing karaoke and someone shouts “I can see your cock”, then you know you need to change your style a bit… not a great look, or an encouraging statement.
Hope it’s ok to repeat such words!
- August 27, 2020 at 1:14 pm #378300
- August 17, 2020 at 6:46 am #375027patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1105Has thanked: 1653 timesBeen thanked: 3516 times
I purchased a set of hip pad panties before my first public outing this year however since I have lost a bit of weight I found that if I wear a waist cinched it give me just enough curve to have hips so thats what I have been doing.
- August 16, 2020 at 5:34 pm #374873Arrabella AmoreParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
mmmm, i had a particularly difficult time with this..i worked on farms my whole life so i was 14p kg, all muscle 6 ft tall, darling, & so, before i managed to thankfully trim down, i used to use a combination..i used to tuck by wearing 2 pairs if panties;a tight thong with a second pair on top but an annoying bulge still in really tight clothes so i would wear a pair of tiny stretch lace shorts or micro skirt in top again which was perfect..i also found that by cutting some foam pads, i could place it in the shorts firmly &, even bending or close eye contact range, no bulge & a feminine inner thigh curve to accentuate the hip line, while the shorts added some minor bulk to the hips..i also added very thin foam so it felt almost natural to toucg to the outer thigh/buttock, held by the shorts again & would wear a second soft skirt when wearing skirts/ dresses..finally a slip sometimes to conceal any lines!..lol..💋
- August 15, 2020 at 3:59 am #374231Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 76Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I just tried these and love the results. I wish I had gotten a size smaller. I am 165 and ordered an 2xl should have gone with an xl.
No photos yet cant wait to really give them a strong outing.
- August 14, 2020 at 7:57 pm #374169Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
I always used padded underwear and a corset to create that illusion.
- August 13, 2020 at 10:30 pm #373938Sonia NylonParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 40 times
I use hip pads from time to time. Made them myself from instructions on the internet. I put hip pads and some matte pantyhose first and then shiny pantyhose or stockings over that. Perfect illusion. I will post some pics with tight dresses.
- August 13, 2020 at 7:07 pm #373914Lisa BrownParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
- August 12, 2020 at 2:38 pm #373521MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 460Has thanked: 265 timesBeen thanked: 742 times
Early this year I ordered two new figure shaping girdles from China with elongated foam pads reaching from a bit above the knees up to the waist and back over the buttocks. Covuid delayed the shipping but once they came it was instant success.
Thre i earlier got a fee bumps i now had the perfect smooth outline of a curkvy woman!
- August 12, 2020 at 8:20 am #373379Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 451Has thanked: 1827 timesBeen thanked: 2110 times
I have very little in the way of hips. I have no ass. Luckily I have no waist either, so that helps. Basically I’m the shape of a light post with a couple of little bumps in it.
I work with what I have though. Still have my quasi-girly looks and hair, so it could be worse. 🙂
- August 16, 2020 at 11:01 pm #374939
- August 12, 2020 at 7:57 am #373353
- August 11, 2020 at 8:00 am #373017Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 201Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 618 times
I first started using foam hip pads, the ones with removal pads that go into panties. They were ok, but I was never able to find a good size that fit me right, it was either a little too big or a little too small.
Too big and I would constantly get hip droop, too small and it was very uncomfortable. Plus, it looked like big warts on my hips and did not give me the look I wanted.
I finally ponied up for silicone hip and butt pads, and I’ve never looked back. Yes, they are heavy, and yes the first couple of times it is awkward to put and to get it close to symmetrical, but after you get a system down pact, it is as easy as breathing. You also get a much natural looking and feeling hips. It is expensive, but well worth it for me.
- August 11, 2020 at 7:40 am #373007Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 249Has thanked: 1029 timesBeen thanked: 832 times
- August 11, 2020 at 6:51 am #372994Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 213Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 670 times
- August 10, 2020 at 8:44 pm #372891
- November 30, 2019 at 3:16 pm #254423ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 167Has thanked: 279 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
When I get dressy, which means I’m wearing slimming undergarments, I’m fortunate in that I don’t need hip pads to give me a figure (slight tho it might be). But I do put in lower cheek pads – minimal – to try and make my rump a little bit rounder. I’m just trying my hardest to lose some belly weight to get my waist a little smaller (sigh!)
- November 27, 2019 at 6:52 pm #253449MichelleParticipantRegistered On: June 10, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- November 23, 2019 at 1:02 pm #251981
- November 21, 2019 at 6:48 pm #251546Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 429Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1156 times
I spent too much money on hip, thigh and butt pads only to have the Hollister Adhesive come loose as soon as I started sweating. Arizona is too hot most of the year to wear silicone!! Now, I choose my clothing properly to hide my flaws while accentuating my finer points. ( If there are any!?) LoL
- November 19, 2019 at 2:02 pm #250768
- November 19, 2019 at 1:58 pm #250765AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1534 times
Hip pads are a must for most CDs in particular when going out and trying to blend in, IMHO. True, women come in all shapes and forms, but even females with no hips and wider shoulders can be mistaken by men. So, add up hands/feet, facial features, torso, etc on a CD, yes, makes it a lot easier to be read.
People will assess if you are a female or a male in the first fractions of a second when looking at you. Having a proportioned shape (hips = shoulders and waist = 2/3 if hips for an hourglass figure) will likely be seen as a female.
- November 19, 2019 at 9:05 am #250674Ellen DianeParticipantRegistered On: October 31, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I have home made hip pads for a more voluptuous look and then i also have padded panties when going more subtle. I have quite broad shoulders and I’ve noticed that if my hips are about the same width as my shoulders it gives a more believable silhouette.
- November 7, 2019 at 7:17 am #244616Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 424 times
I am a little lucky I really don’t need anything since i have what they call a sway back, which causes my butt to stick out and my hips are fairly good what a normal woman would be. The cloths I wear tend to show off what i need and the right accessories like a belt to break my body where i want it broke so it looks proper proportion helps. And proper strips will help. I attached a pic to show what I mean this is with no padding. Though i would love to give a little to my hips so a bodycon style or sweater dress would make me more hippy and give a more female appearance.
- November 6, 2019 at 9:48 pm #244554AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 262Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
I use both, together or individually. It depends on the outfit I’ll be wearing.
- November 5, 2019 at 1:01 am #243869AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1812 times
Mostly I avoid padding unless necessary – it does interfere with the feel of the clothes, but sometimes you need the shape!
Sometimes is pretty much all the time for my bust, as I am flat as an ironing board, so breast forms in my bra at all times unless at home and on the rare occasions I don’t want that delicious feeling of bouncy weight – like when my back went recently!
For butt and hips, I have a Sodacoda garment, which is awesome for jeans, leggings, pencil skirts and bodycon dresses.
However, I usually wear fit and flare style dresses or flarey skirts with tucked in t-shirts or blouses, or even a belt over loose dresses to fake a waist and emphasise hips. The flare style suits me better from a feeling point of view too, as the material brushes against my legs, and I have the delicious feeling of bare legs or legs in tights in the elements while still covered – or not, depending on length!
I love all the amazing looks and styles you can create with female clothing!!!!
- November 4, 2019 at 3:36 pm #243786
- November 4, 2019 at 2:35 pm #243771
- July 16, 2019 at 7:12 am #198388AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Sometimes it’s just the clothes and I take what little breast tissue I have a stuff it into an A cup bra. When I’m glammed pads are a must. The only pads I use are Dresstech. Coupled with medical adhesive they are, in 50+ yrs of dressing, the best! Luv what they do for me, the clothes and how they encourage me swish and sway! HUGS Mina
- November 6, 2019 at 9:36 pm #244551
- July 16, 2019 at 2:52 am #198333Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 59Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
Hi Annette, I have a pretty good shape but no rear to speak of so I have several different pair of patted panties foam and silicone they never come with thick enough pads I think, so I combine them in different combinations depending on the attire and with some clothes I like just some nice silk undies
- July 15, 2019 at 11:28 pm #198313MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 460Has thanked: 265 timesBeen thanked: 742 times
I wear a padded panty with foam pads adding to both hips and buttocks and also an elastic waist chincher with spiral metal boning most of the time wether presenting male or female. In male mode i usually wear a pair of women’s skinny stretch jeans and a T-top. As a woman, l prefer wearing a dress or a skirt with a top or blouse, but often wear my jeans for casual activities.
- July 15, 2019 at 1:43 pm #198184MonaParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 52Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Hip pads, butt pads and waist-cinching corset – all three most the time. But I’m in the closet and only dress for single-day photo shoots, with time to catch my breath in between outfit changes.
Could never wear all that battle armor for an extended period. But I feel that I do need it all for maximum effect. Hey, a girl my age needs all the help she can get 😉
- July 14, 2019 at 8:02 am #197771Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 212Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 403 times
- July 15, 2019 at 3:20 pm #198213
- July 14, 2019 at 1:49 am #197702AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 159Has thanked: 423 timesBeen thanked: 498 times
- July 14, 2019 at 12:20 am #197690stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 78Replies: 700Has thanked: 793 timesBeen thanked: 2071 times
I had to vote other – because I both use hip pads and fashion tricks. Sometimes both together. But mostly fashion tricks. I’m not keen on the extra layers under a nice skirt or dress. I prefer the lighter feel of minimal underwear – so that I can actually appreciate the feel of it against my skin. For the same reason I like to wear shift dresses with no built in waist band so there is no constriction around my body, just the flow of the dress – all male clothing has a waistband of some sort and its good to experience a different feel. There are times when I want to experiment with curves so I do have a range of constricting underwear to achieve the desired outcome, which may be just to feel what it’s like to be a female who does put vanity over comfort! But not very often and when I have plenty of time. Or I want to be sexy – where is that basque?…………. and stockings…..
- July 15, 2019 at 3:15 pm #198208Annette CrossParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Thanks for your words, I know exactly what you mean. I also have shapers and bodysuits but in sort of a help to look better that have a woman shape, as same as your I like too the way of women clothes feels so I try to maintain this feeling a long as possible.
- July 14, 2019 at 12:09 am #197688ANDREA RAVENParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 258Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 503 times
I wear hip pads, I find I have to use skintac wipes to help keep them in place plus tights (pantyhose). I have never had a problem with them moving around. But in hot weather they can make you sweat. They do give me a good profile, I think. I have tried padded panties, they are ok but don’t seem to have the same smooth shape silicon pads do, but you can get around that by wearing control briefs over the top, they are also much cheaper to buy and don’t make you sweat so much. If i were you I would try padded panties first as the less expensive option and see how you get on, Good luck!
- July 15, 2019 at 3:10 pm #198203ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Thank you Andrea, I think I would tried some padded panties to see how I look, also I was looking for silicone hip pads but they are way too expensive for just try.
- July 13, 2019 at 11:25 pm #197683Rachel PlainParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 606 times
- July 15, 2019 at 3:08 pm #198202ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Rachel thanks for your comments, I agree with you in the sense I like a more natural feel, use clothes to enhance a woman body shape but sometimes when I wear a skinny jeans o tight dress I use butt pads.
- July 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm #197678Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 67Replies: 630Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1808 times
I do owna padded him and “rear” padded girdle but have not worn it in years. When combined with all my other “down there” garments, gaff panties etc etc, it just gets in the way.
So whenever I venture out, I wear a jacket or cardi long enough to go over my “non padded” hips.
If you get everything else right, outfit/hair, make up, shoes/handbag, unless you really want to be a “curvaceous” figure, just dont bother with the padding
Works well for me and may do so for others.
- July 15, 2019 at 2:49 pm #198192ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Thank you Caty, I completely agree with you, in fact I’m became a kind of “inverted triangle shape fashion expert” ha ha, it feel way more natural this way.
- July 13, 2019 at 9:13 pm #197671Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 996Has thanked: 2438 timesBeen thanked: 2243 times
Hi Annette, I use a padded panty that gives me wider hips, and enhances my bum all at the same time. I have tried hip pads on their own, but they move around a bit. Actually I have 2 versions of these, one that is longer in the leg, and has a tummy cincher as well, and one the is shorter in the leg, and no tummy control, and depending on what I’m planning to wear.
So, with some extra waist control, it gives me an acceptable femme figure.
However, I feel the same way about my hips, as a lot do about their breasts, meaning that I wish they were bigger. I have sometimes put the separate pads in with the padding in my panty, which gives me the wider hips I want, but I think that they get too lumpy, depending on what I’m wearing.
- July 15, 2019 at 2:46 pm #198191ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Thank you for your answer, I use too butt pads (with o without control panty) but I feel sometimes too constricted and sadly I can not wear my beautiful lacy bikinis, thongs o cheekies, so when I wear a dress I don’t use any pads at all.
- July 15, 2019 at 6:21 pm #198266Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 996Has thanked: 2438 timesBeen thanked: 2243 times
Annette, when I wearing my hip pads, which is almost any time I’m dressed, I put my nice panties on first, then the padded briefs over them. Another layer, and more complicated going to the bathroom, but I do like wearing lacy underwear!
- July 15, 2019 at 3:18 pm #198212ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Thank you Roxanne.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.