Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello pretty girls
      The other day I was on internet looking for ways to made the illusion of wide hips and I find basically two ways: use hip pads or choose clothes wisely to create the curves. For example my body shape is inverted triangle so I can wear an A-cut skirt to made visually my hips wider.

So what method do you prefer? I would love to hear your answers.

Kisses,

Annette

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Hi Annette, I use a padded panty that gives me wider hips, and enhances my bum all at the same time. I have tried hip pads on their own, but they move around a bit. Actually I have 2 versions of these, one that is longer in the leg, and has a tummy cincher as well, and one the is shorter in the leg, and no tummy control, and depending on what I’m planning to wear.

So, with some extra waist control, it gives me an acceptable femme figure.

However, I feel the same way about my hips, as a lot do about their breasts, meaning that I wish they were bigger. I have sometimes put the separate pads in with the padding in my panty, which gives me the wider hips I want, but I think that they get too lumpy, depending on what I’m wearing.

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your answer, I use too butt pads (with o without control panty) but I feel sometimes too constricted and sadly I can not wear my beautiful lacy bikinis, thongs o cheekies, so when I wear a dress I don’t use any pads at all.

Kisses,

Annette

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Annette, when I wearing my hip pads, which is almost any time I’m dressed, I put my nice panties on first, then the padded briefs over them. Another layer, and more complicated going to the bathroom, but I do like wearing lacy underwear!

Amy

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I do owna padded him and “rear” padded girdle but have not worn it in years. When combined with all my other “down there” garments, gaff panties etc etc, it just gets in the way.

So whenever I venture out, I wear a jacket or cardi long enough to go over my “non padded” hips.

If you get everything else right, outfit/hair, make up, shoes/handbag, unless you really want to be a “curvaceous” figure, just dont bother with the padding

Happy dressing

Caty

Works well for me and may do so for others.

Thank you Caty, I completely agree with you, in fact I’m became a kind of “inverted triangle shape fashion expert” ha ha, it feel way more natural this way.

Kisses,

Annette

I wear hip pads if the shape of a skirt requires it – some don’t stay up otherwise.

The rest of the time I don’t wear them. Either what I’m wearing gives me the right silhouette, or I simply don’t stress about it.

Rachel thanks for your comments, I agree with you in the sense I like a more natural feel, use clothes to enhance a woman body shape but sometimes when I wear a skinny jeans o tight dress I use butt pads.

Kisses,

Annette

I wear hip pads, I find I have to use skintac wipes to help keep them in place plus tights (pantyhose). I have never had a problem with them moving around. But in hot weather they can make you sweat. They do give me a good profile, I think. I have tried padded panties, they are ok but don’t seem to have the same smooth shape silicon pads do, but you can get around that by wearing control briefs over the top, they are also much cheaper to buy and don’t make you sweat so much. If i were you I would try padded panties first as the less expensive option and see how you get on, Good luck!

Thank you Andrea, I think I would tried some padded panties to see how I look, also I was looking for silicone hip pads but they are way too expensive for just try.

Kisses,

Annette

Ashley
      Lady

I’ll wear hip pads if the outfit calls for them, especially with slim-fitting pants. But I do try to look for skirts/dresses to wear that have enough of an A-line not to need them. Much more comfortable that way.

Thank you Ashley, I completely agree with you, I love the feeling of women clothes so I try to keep a more natural way.

Kisses,

Annette

I always wear hip and butt padding even though I have a defined waist. I’m one of those people with almost no ass as my wife would say. Clothes choices also help but I feel padding is essential!

Sandy

Thanks Sandy, this is one of the most cute things about CD, that we can get the look we like most.

Kisses,

Annette

Mona
      Duchess

Hip pads, butt pads and waist-cinching corset – all three most the time.  But I’m in the closet and only dress for single-day photo shoots, with time to catch my breath in between outfit changes.

Could never wear all that battle armor for an extended period.  But I feel that I do need it all for maximum effect.  Hey, a girl my age needs all the help she can get 😉

Nice Mona, I agree with you, if we have so limited time we have to look for the most perfect look for ourselves, so the pictures will be pretty and the memories last forever.

Kisses,

Annette

Marianne
      Ambassador

I wear a padded panty with foam pads adding to both hips and buttocks and also an elastic waist chincher with spiral metal boning most of the time wether presenting male or female. In male mode i usually wear a pair of women’s skinny stretch jeans and a T-top. As a woman, l prefer wearing a dress or a skirt with a top or blouse, but often wear my jeans for casual activities.

Hi Annette, I have a pretty good shape but no rear to speak of so I have several different pair of patted panties foam and silicone they never come with thick enough pads I think, so I combine them in different combinations depending on the attire and with some clothes I like just some nice silk undies

Anonymous

Hi Annette,

Sometimes it’s just the clothes and I take what little breast tissue I have a stuff it into an A cup bra. When I’m glammed pads are a must. The only pads I use are Dresstech. Coupled with medical adhesive they are, in 50+ yrs of dressing, the best! Luv what they do for me, the clothes and how they encourage me swish and sway! HUGS Mina

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

+1 for the DressTech hip pads.  Best I’ve used so far.  I have 2 pair.

Hi Annette,

I have padded panties for a bigger butt and a padded panty girdle for wider hips.

Alice

Fortunate to have a little bit of a hourglass figure, now butt pads, I do use those.

Anonymous

Both!

Mostly I avoid padding unless necessary – it does interfere with the feel of the clothes, but sometimes you need the shape!

Sometimes is pretty much all the time for my bust, as I am flat as an ironing board, so breast forms in my bra at all times unless at home and on the rare occasions I don’t want that delicious feeling of bouncy weight – like when my back went recently!

For butt and hips, I have a Sodacoda garment, which is awesome for jeans, leggings, pencil skirts and bodycon dresses.

However, I usually wear fit and flare style dresses or flarey skirts with tucked in t-shirts or blouses, or even a belt over loose dresses to fake a waist and emphasise hips. The flare style suits me better from a feeling point of view too, as the material brushes against my legs, and I have the delicious feeling of bare legs or legs in tights in the elements while still covered – or not, depending on length!

I love all the amazing looks and styles you can create with female clothing!!!!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I use both, together or individually.  It depends on the outfit I’ll be wearing.

I am a little lucky I really don’t need anything since i have what they call a sway back, which causes my butt to stick out and my hips are fairly good what a normal woman would be.  The cloths I wear tend to show off what i need and the right accessories like a belt to break my body where i want it broke so it looks proper proportion helps.  And proper strips will help.  I attached a pic to show what I mean this is with no padding.  Though i would love to give a little to my hips so a bodycon style or sweater dress would make me more hippy and give a more female appearance.

Hips and butt

I have home made hip pads for a more voluptuous look and then i also have padded panties when going more subtle. I have quite broad shoulders and I’ve noticed that if my hips are about the same width as my shoulders it gives a more believable silhouette.

Anonymous

Hip pads are a must for most CDs in particular when going out and trying to blend in, IMHO. True, women come in all shapes and forms, but even females with no hips and wider shoulders can be mistaken by men. So, add up hands/feet, facial features, torso, etc on a CD, yes, makes it a lot easier to be read.

People will assess if you are a female or a male in the first fractions of a second when looking at you. Having a proportioned shape (hips = shoulders and waist = 2/3 if hips for an hourglass figure) will likely be seen as a female.

Anonymous

I could not agree more, when out observing people the first thing I notice is the clothes followed by the shape. That means female or male at a quick glance, I only look at the face last to perhaps confirm a gender.

I need to wear butt and hip enhancers for real affect.

I spent too much money on hip, thigh and butt pads only to have the Hollister Adhesive come loose as soon as I started sweating. Arizona is too hot most of the year to wear silicone!! Now, I choose my clothing properly to hide my flaws while accentuating my finer points. ( If there are any!?) LoL

Anonymous

Me I have no hips, pants fall down.  In  a woman I find slender hips the same, sexy.

Michelle
      Lady

I wear a corset and diy hip and butt pads (one for each hip). You can youtube how to make them. I do have to wear 3 to 4 pairs of tights to smooth it all out.

ChloeC
      Duchess

When I get dressy, which means I’m wearing slimming undergarments, I’m fortunate in that I don’t need hip pads to give me a figure (slight tho it might be). But I do put in lower cheek pads – minimal – to try and make my rump a little bit rounder.  I’m just trying my hardest to lose some belly weight to get my waist a little smaller (sigh!)

Hello pretty girls, that caught my attention Annette, thank you xx

The tighter I clinch my waist the bigger my hips…….Fat’s gotta go somewhere.

I use both hip and butt pads depending on the outfit or mood. I love showing off a bigger butt in tight girl jeans that also raises the butt. I dont need them though with long skirts and most dresses

I first started using foam hip pads, the ones with removal pads that go into panties.  They were ok, but I was never able to find a good size that fit me right, it was either a little too big or a little too small.

Too big and I would constantly get hip droop, too small and it was very uncomfortable.  Plus, it looked like big warts on my hips and did not give me the look I wanted.

I finally ponied up for silicone hip and butt pads, and I’ve never looked back.  Yes, they are heavy, and yes the first couple of times it is awkward to put and to get it close to symmetrical, but after you get a system down pact, it is as easy as breathing.  You also get a much natural looking and feeling hips.  It is expensive, but well worth it for me.

Anonymous

Chocolate and pizza, works every time.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have very little in the way of hips.  I have no ass.  Luckily I have no waist either, so that helps.  Basically I’m the shape of a light post with a couple of little bumps in it.

I work with what I have though.  Still have my quasi-girly looks and hair, so it could be worse. 🙂

Stevie

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

You’re the best looking light post I’ve seen yet Stevie, LOL!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Early this year I ordered two new figure shaping girdles from China with elongated foam pads reaching from a bit above the knees up to the waist and back over the buttocks. Covuid delayed the shipping but once they came it was instant success.

Thre i earlier got a fee bumps i now had the perfect smooth outline of a curkvy woman!

Anonymous

I don’t do anything really. But I sure wish I had bigger hips and a bigger rounder butt. Oh and bigger thighs, all the things a real woman complains about.

Sonia
      Lady

I use hip pads from time to time. Made them myself from instructions on the internet. I put hip pads and some matte pantyhose first and then shiny pantyhose or stockings over that. Perfect illusion. I will post some pics with tight dresses.

I always used padded underwear and a corset to create that illusion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z69QHDD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just tried these and love the results. I wish I had gotten a size smaller. I am 165 and ordered an 2xl should have gone with an xl.

No photos yet cant wait to really give them a strong outing.

Hugs

Diane

mmmm, i had a particularly difficult time with this..i worked on farms my whole life so i was 14p kg, all muscle 6 ft tall, darling, & so, before i managed to thankfully trim down, i used to use a combination..i used to tuck by wearing 2 pairs if panties;a tight thong with a second pair on top but an annoying bulge still in really tight clothes so i would wear a pair of tiny stretch lace shorts or micro skirt in top again which was perfect..i also found that by cutting some foam pads, i could place it in the shorts firmly &, even bending or close eye contact range, no bulge & a feminine inner thigh curve to accentuate the hip line, while the shorts added some minor bulk to the hips..i also added very thin foam so it felt almost natural to toucg to the outer thigh/buttock, held by the shorts again & would wear a second soft skirt when wearing skirts/ dresses..finally a slip sometimes to conceal any lines!..lol..💋

Hi Annette.

I purchased a set of hip pad panties before my first public outing this year however since I have lost a bit of weight I found that if I wear a waist cinched it give me just enough curve to have hips so thats what I have been doing.

Patty

Anonymous

I like to use cheesecake

Flary skirts and dresses mostly, but definitely pads under figure hugging dresses and jeans.

Last time I wore jeans and boots, with a gaffe and pads, it was a little tricky to get the jeans done up, but the effect was quite devastating – got my first full on check out from a guy (First time I noticed, anyway!).

I could see from the reflections in shop windows that he was having a good long look at me walking away from him.

It’s not my thing to attract guys, as I’m physically repelled by maleness – a strong part of my attraction to being femme – but, as compliments go, that was a good one!

I will always wear a gaffe under tight dresses – pads are a bit tricky with really short dresses, as there’s little room for pad panties, but a gaffe is essential for non-tuckers like me.

If you’re doing karaoke and someone shouts “I can see your cock”, then you know you need to change your style a bit… not a great look, or an encouraging statement.

Hope it’s ok to repeat such words!

Love Laura

Stephanie

Thanks for your words, I know exactly what you mean. I also have shapers and bodysuits but in sort of a help to look better that have a woman shape, as same as your I like too the way of women clothes feels so I try to maintain this feeling a long as possible.

Kisses,

Annette

Thank you Roxanne.

Kisses,

Annette

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?