• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,  Wondering if you watch for signs, pay attention to the World around you.. I think it is always telling us something, usually Positive or maybe just an Alert…    I bought My first dress the other day and didn’t get to see it on me till later that Day and I was stunned at how I felt & how much I loved it!! I had music playing on My computer and as I was standing in front of the mirror getting ready to take it off, I hear the familiar beginning and the opening verse “Welcome to you’re Life, There’s no turning Back.. It gave me chills and the tears started flowing… Then the second verse, “It’s my own design, It’s my own remorse, Help me to decide, Help me make the most of freedom and of Pleasure, Nothing ever lasts forever.”… I was so taken, I couldn’t function for a little while.. Later that night watching Tv, I look up and see the people had went to a Bar, the name CD’s.. I had to laugh!! Yesterday an Old Don Knotts movie that I love was on, “The Incredible Mr. Limpet”…the message of the movie.. Transformation.. Be What you are meant to be… It’s just been one thing after another.. and I am Thankful to see…. I hope you All are able to experience or relate.. It’s out there!! As Someone said… “Believe”!!!  Love you and Thank you all.. I hope everybody can Have a Miraculous Christmas this year!   Biggest of Hugs  Jill

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jill ,

Thank you for your wonderful story !
      I know , and I believe.
      I think we are who we are for a reason.
      I hope I will become aware of that reason some fine day.
      I also believe we haven’t found CDH by chance ,
      as I already mentioned in a previous forum thread :
      We were all meant to be here.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thank You Sylvia, So glad you can relate & Believe.. Keep watching, I will be!!                                                       XoXo Jill

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A great old mate of mine of 69 plus years who sadly passed a couple of years ago, would not even walk out his front door unless “the vibes were right”.

Some of this of course rubbed of on lil ol me…. So if anything good unexpected happens in my Cd and “normal” life I think of him and  “do the vibe thing”…

Right now for reason best left unexplained, the CD vibes are “turned off”. But I’ll be back again … soon..

Caty.

Anonymous

Here’s to Good Vibes!! Thanks Caty!

YES! Awareness is key to life. In a literal sense to your post of signs… every single time I encounter tracks, I’ll look for the sign “Crossing”, and I’ll smile and say out loud, yelling over my too loud radio… “DAMN RIGHT I AM”.

Anonymous

Love it Carmen!!:):)

Anonymous

thanks for sharing Jillian. always aware of certain signs at first thought just luck or being somewhere at the right time and right place.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna…. Being in the right place at the right time… That’s why I’m here!! Thank You!!:):)

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Stephanie.. Thank You! Funny you mentioned “Pink!’.. I had seen an earlier post and they said it was a Pink Day (dressing) and later on they got a surprise call.. A New Grandchild on the way!! Gotta Love It!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?