Tagged: Hair removal
- January 7, 2018 at 2:33 am #81181Jenna GoodParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 100Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
Do you shave or trim the hair on private area? If you do how close?
Have you had a spouse or friend help you?
- October 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm #237371sophie tilsonLadyRegistered On: October 21, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 44Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
- October 19, 2019 at 1:38 pm #237310Ruby SmithLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 303Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 571 times
i Have shaved my privates for quite a few years now. I just recently started shaving everything but my arms recently and I’m in love. I never imagined my legs would be as smooth as they are. i do my own shaving, the wife is to afraid of cutting me.
- October 19, 2019 at 1:34 pm #237306Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 68Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I went yesterday for my regular body waxing. While there is certainly some discomfort involved (who am I kidding, certain areas it hurts like hell) the results are awesome. If you are looking for someone to do body waxing in the Houston area I highly recommend The Wax Master
- October 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm #237272Elizabeth JoanLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I try not to shave it irritates my skin. I get waxed at the salon my back and privates. I use veet for sensitive skin rest of my body. Then I lather in melaleuca lavender renew lotion. Skin care is so important.
- October 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm #236129
- October 16, 2019 at 1:29 pm #235997PaulineLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Yes not only my private but everywhere, legs, under-arm, down-under…. I love the smoothness when putting on legging and pantyhose.
- October 16, 2019 at 3:25 am #235777Kim MicheleLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
Yes I do. I had a test recently and my wife told me several times I should just shave it all off, so I did. She even helped me with shaving my back.
She then wanted to know if I was seeing someone, I blew my best chance to have the talk with her on crossdressing.
I am doing my best to try and keeep it up so that I feel so good in nylons and heels
- October 16, 2019 at 1:51 am #235770RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
- October 15, 2019 at 11:31 pm #235754Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 471 times
- October 15, 2019 at 2:12 pm #235578
- October 15, 2019 at 8:02 am #235386
- October 13, 2019 at 5:04 pm #234942Maria MRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I use a hair removal cream. Also shave the most intimate areas. Thinking of purchasing a laser hair removal machine. Otherwise I have got a hairless body.
- September 29, 2019 at 11:58 am #228782Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I have the motto now that if its body hair it has to go. What I wasntnt expecting was how amazong my skin felt after. Ive also done my arms and wow, its freed up space I didnt know I had for a new tattoo!
- September 29, 2019 at 11:34 am #228774
- September 29, 2019 at 10:50 am #228720AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 28, 2019 at 12:40 am #228158Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 471 times
- September 25, 2019 at 1:40 pm #227030
- September 23, 2019 at 11:10 am #226165
- September 16, 2019 at 3:52 am #223226Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 13 times
- September 16, 2019 at 5:42 am #223267KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 299Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
Does your wife trim at all? After we married, my wife started to trim. Some time after I started doing the same. If she questioned me, I was prepared to talk about getting hair stuck between teeth, how much better I liked her trimmed, and how I wanted to do the same for her. I then moving to shaving my shaft and scrotum and explained that it felt much better.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:07 pm #226210Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1664Has thanked: 9704 timesBeen thanked: 4824 times
- September 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm #226290KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 299Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
Being able to be truthful is so important. I’m very tactile and really, really enjoy the feeling of my privates being smooth. I’ve told her the same thing about my shaved legs. If she has any qualms, I’ve not seen any evidence of her discomfort.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:02 am #225978Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 13 times
- September 14, 2019 at 8:47 am #222480
- September 13, 2019 at 7:58 pm #222225J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
I have kept that region trimmed for many years now. I have shaved completely, but my wife prefers a little hair. I have shaved my legs for thirty years, chest for about ten. I am currently using a home light pulse device which is slowly removing the dark hairs.
- September 13, 2019 at 3:43 pm #222133Gemma McDadeLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
As things have developed recently at home and I sense acceptance for my feminine persona, i’ve started shaving my privates to give a nice feminine traiangle. Currently causing some irritation but i’m Sure if I persist that will subside. Can’t help but now move on to underarm – I mean, what use does that really have?
- September 13, 2019 at 1:02 am #221803Paula FRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1551Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6426 times
I’ve kept myself smooth, trimmed and natural since I was in my first long term relationship (3 years). He didn’t mind me being natural at all. Subsequent relationships had me going smooth, or trimmed, just depended on their personal taste, and I was only too happy to oblige.
I have had my lover help me to take care of shaving down there, also a couple of good CD girlfriends too, but mostly it was me, a good hand mirror, and a fresh razor. I maintain with a small trimmer and sometimes length guides, and LOTS of careful, patient work. Even got it waxed a couple of times, but prefer to shave.
- September 13, 2019 at 12:39 am #221795Freida StrokaenRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
- September 12, 2019 at 8:30 am #221311AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve always trimmed downstairs keep it tidy but went full on with armpits chest back and legs. I love how smooth my legs feel, want keep them like that all the time now.
Same here and epilate legs up the “bikini line” and chest shaved down to just above the wotsit. I have to ask my wife to epilate my back not found a successful way to do it by myself yet.
- September 12, 2019 at 4:40 am #221251Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- September 11, 2019 at 8:09 pm #221185
- September 9, 2019 at 3:43 pm #220192EmmaLadyRegistered On: March 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 10Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I shave everywhere and I get my back waxed shaving is a little bit of a pain and I have to do it like two sometimes three times a week however my face needs to be shaved almost daily it is a lot of work and some days I just get lazy and skip shave day lol
- September 9, 2019 at 11:28 am #220103Jonnie SmithLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I have been shaving for my privates for quite a few years now. In the last year I have begun shaving from the neck down and OMG, I love it!!!
- September 8, 2019 at 11:33 pm #219935
- September 8, 2019 at 11:39 am #219643AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217782JennyLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 45Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
- September 5, 2019 at 6:55 am #217783RachelAnnLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 137Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
I have had really good luck with the following method: hot bath with coconut oil table spoon or so, use some type of exfoliating scrubber I have a axe loofa type thing that has the loofa on one side and a scrubber on the other side. I use dove body wash with it. After the bath I dab rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball all over to clean off any remaining dead skin or dirt or oil in the follicles. Then I use a good lotion all over let it soak in and dry then dab the nether regions with a white stick deodorant. It’s time consuming but works well. Oh I also pop a ibuprofen before the bath to reduce any sort inflammation. The key is to exfoliate that dead skin off though. If you do nothing else, do that and moisturize and that should help a lot.
- September 5, 2019 at 7:13 am #217784
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217781LadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 137Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
I trim and shave. Leave a landing strip in the middle. Usually I only trim once in the fall and keep it shaved close through the winter months. I found a tip online that said to take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and dab around the shaved area to clean it then dab some deodorant (the white stick kind) on it to reduce perspiration. This really helps a lot to keep the in-grown hairs to a minimum. I have never shaved my wife or vice versa. Not that appealing to either of us I’m afraid.
- September 5, 2019 at 5:36 am #217770
- September 5, 2019 at 5:11 am #217760
- September 4, 2019 at 10:29 pm #217664Marilyn ElamLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I shave it all off down there usually once a week I also shave my legs but I have so few I could do both legs in 5min with tweezers. I also shave my chest nothing worse than a tuft of chest hair poking out of your cleavage plus I have tattoo’s a pussy on each Boob a Tiger on the left and a Panther on the right. I have a wonderful young woman who mows my back for me and again its as hairy as my legs but who wants to risk getting a back hair trapped in a Bra hook lol.. I don’t shave my pits why you may ask! well its a family thing all of the women and most of the men in our family have hairless pits.
Now when it comes to shaving these new multi blade vibrating (mm mmm;)) razors with some shaving foam let us shave the smooth skin areas right up to the loose wrinkly bits without a mirror or ending up looking like your having your period they are the best way to mow it all down without a care. I remember the days of the twin blade razors after my shower and a shave I had to put on scruffy old black knickers so the blood didn’t show and not end up staining some expensive pretty sexy panties. The worst time was when I used a single blade razor with soap I gave myself a fright I thought I had with one stroke turned myself Jewish.
As for ingrown hairs and razor burn I found once you kept things mowed regularly suddenly no ingrown’s, razor burn, and no issues with stubble except for sheer panties when you are a bit overdue in staring up the mower. Its best mowed in the rain anyway I ALWAYS shave in the shower my face included.
Well girls thats my rant on shaving nothing feels nicer than that silky smooth body when you slide on your stockings, sexy dainty panties, racy balconet Bra, and a sexy negligee or teddy, or whatever his or her name is.
Love and XXX Marilyn…
- September 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm #217458Robin SnowDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 284Has thanked: 2548 timesBeen thanked: 1437 times
- September 4, 2019 at 2:33 pm #217437AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I definitely completely shave my private area and most of my body for about the last six months. I used an elpilator on my legs and OMG it hurt but the results are great, and any hair that grows back is very thin and shaves easily without razor stubble. It definitely makes wearing panties and pantyhose feel sooo fem.
- September 1, 2019 at 9:10 am #216132Amber MartinezRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- August 31, 2019 at 2:45 pm #215848
- August 28, 2019 at 6:41 am #214102Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 864Has thanked: 57414 timesBeen thanked: 2377 times
I’ve trimmed my private hair, for my marital love life, most of the time I’ve been married. Since 2016, I trim and shave to express my feminine side. I use trimmers and shavers to remove it as close as I can. I think there’s nothing as unsightly as man hair sticking through nylon or lace panties.
- August 24, 2019 at 2:42 pm #212368AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 24, 2019 at 3:51 pm #212401
- August 24, 2019 at 8:47 am #212126
- August 20, 2019 at 10:48 am #210073
- August 19, 2019 at 5:22 am #209618NikkiLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 94Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- September 2, 2019 at 8:55 am #216538AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
yes, totally three times a month or so. everything private is shaved nice and smooth. front, rear, legs, all has to be done. can’t have stubbles or ugly manly hair, hanging out. satin requires smooth, soft skin. or at least it does for me. I would like using tape or wax though. just to see how it goes. also thought about Nair.
any suggestions please ?
- August 19, 2019 at 12:54 pm #209761
- August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #209578Breianne SmithLadyRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I shave my private’s every couple of days. I’m not super hairy, so my chest is shaved about once a week, back doesn’t have hair at all. But, belly button on down, every few days, along with shaving my legs.
- August 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm #209510Courtney JamiesonDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209526Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 68Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Body wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209525Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 68Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Brody wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 15, 2019 at 8:40 am #208292Zoe StrangeRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
- August 14, 2019 at 1:53 pm #207960
- August 14, 2019 at 1:32 pm #207952Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
Started shaving, but got a lot of ingrown hairs so I switched to trimming. Then I lasered them every couple weeks until there were no more hairs to shave. Still get the odd one, but then I shave it and do a spot treatment.
- August 8, 2019 at 10:12 am #205314Alexis CrowleyLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I shave everything from the waist down it is very comfortable and pantyhose and pa ties look so much better. My legs can easily pass as a woman. Tucking is so much easier shaved. Wife likes my privates shaved it looks alluring.
- August 8, 2019 at 10:59 am #205323
- August 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm #205070LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1664Has thanked: 9704 timesBeen thanked: 4824 times
My gf and I ‘help’ each other downstairs sometimes, I’m currently sporting a racing stripe(landing strip). I shave face to feet very regularly, some us hard to reach so She also spent a good part of sunday waxing my back for me.
- August 7, 2019 at 2:29 pm #205026
- August 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm #204474
- August 4, 2019 at 8:37 am #204074Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 1240Has thanked: 21705 timesBeen thanked: 3863 times
Interesting topic…. Above “it” I trim close with an electric trimmer, around and below I shave everything. I don’t maintain daily, but when I feel stubble growing through a lacy pair of panties….. it’s time to shave again. I do it myself
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by Autumn Valiant.
- August 1, 2019 at 4:25 pm #203312AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm #205022
- July 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm #202622Very CherryLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I do shave or carefully use and depilatory for my private parts.
I used to shave my legs but now I use the depilatory for all I can reach. The hair on my legs is thinner now and is coming back very slow.
Yes there is some pain at times but what’s a little pain to get shinny smooth legs? I haven’t tried it on my face yet but I plan to.
- July 29, 2019 at 4:48 pm #202205
- July 29, 2019 at 2:48 pm #202159Michele WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- July 25, 2019 at 3:56 am #200970
- July 23, 2019 at 6:51 am #200532Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
- July 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #200526CharissaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I trimmed my privets for the first time a year ago. Although it looks much better, the hair seemed to aid in keeping that area cool and comfortable. I now find myself frequently adjusting myself, but shaving is a very pleasurable experience. So far, I do it myself.
- July 23, 2019 at 5:36 am #200519AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
yes private area is shaved ,being very close with my sister she did do it at first for sometime to teach me, now i do most myself now but she likes to make sure i did a good job and does check . my legs and underarms she still does for me just because she wants too and i love her help.she does talk about waxing me down their ;)
- July 23, 2019 at 3:42 am #200490AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Good reflection. I shave anywhere my hands travel across my body. Smooth is wickedly delicious. For a short time kept a small patch, can I say pelvis, but that’s gone. I am always tucked and love is silky. Chest as well. Shaving legs can be a very feminine action (unless you’re a competitive swimmer then you all do it).
- July 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm #199055
- July 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm #199040
- July 11, 2019 at 4:47 pm #197077
- July 11, 2019 at 6:29 am #196885Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I recently started trimming my underarms and private’s, then began to partially shave, reducing the amount of hair you can see. Then I started partially shaving around my privates (so my thighs are now mostly shaved) and shaving my chest so my chest hair will not show when collar is unbuttoned. And through all of this, no one noticed, not even my wife. So I just told her I didn’t like my chest and stomach and back hair and that I was getting it waxed and would stay shaved. I did. It hurt, but love the feeling and look. She just chuckled. My daughter thinks it makes me look younger and trimmer. My son says I’m vain. In any event, it seems that my worries about shaving were misplaced.
So go for it ladies!
- July 11, 2019 at 5:39 am #196868Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
I hear ya, Harietta! I’m in my early 60s and the same has happened to me and I have a Wahl clipper too that I use to trim down my body hair. I’ve been shaving my privates since I had hernia surgery where I initially had to shave it and it’s a necessity because it can get overgrown and I’d rather have smooth. I shave weekly.
- July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am #196628AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
As I slip into my sixties my body hair is undergoing a revolution of ugliness.
Salt, pepper, weird lenmgths,,,scraggly would be a compliment.
So I trim everything with a Wahl clipper with a comb attachment to a certain length.
I’ve trimmed my privates for thirty years
- July 10, 2019 at 4:02 am #196568
- July 8, 2019 at 8:51 pm #196289K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 653Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1368 times
Sometimes…but not for the dressing benefit since I don’t expose myself, take pictures, nor look at myself in the mirror. It is because sometimes my clothes rip hairs off when I am taking them off…So the shave is just a few weeks or months of pain relief.
- July 8, 2019 at 12:53 pm #196156Rocksan SmithRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- July 10, 2019 at 9:42 am #196636
- July 8, 2019 at 12:40 pm #196152CandaceLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- July 8, 2019 at 12:16 pm #196141CandaceLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #194847AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 5, 2019 at 11:36 am #204447AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I shave everything above my knees. I am not very hairy anyway s9 I don’t have to do it very often but when I do it is a turn on – I feel so girly shaving under my arms and across my butt to make it smooth too. I keep a small triangle of hair just above my privates with the pint pointing down. It is fun to keep that trimmed. I started shaving maybe a year ago and will never go back. Love you all, Alyxis
- July 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm #194372
- July 1, 2019 at 12:26 pm #194365Bobbie1951LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 276Has thanked: 1048 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
- July 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm #194362Keeva JoyLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I won’t be saying anything new here. I shave my body including arms about weekly, arm pits daily, chest hair and tummy about twice a week, private areas twice a week and legs about twice a week. Lucky not to have a lot of hair. I like the smooth feel and when I do cardio exercise I not feel as much lather on my skin. I actually get anxious if I feel I am a day late to shave.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:58 am #194351AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am a natural blonde of Scandanavian descent so any body hair I have is light and fine..I shave the privates, run an epilady over the legs once in a while…(it get easier after the first toturous session..lol) never had much facial hair, I just run a razor over it now and then every month or so, but don’t really need to..
- July 1, 2019 at 11:02 am #194352
- June 30, 2019 at 5:36 pm #194127
- June 30, 2019 at 5:27 pm #194124Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- June 29, 2019 at 6:58 am #193844AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 29, 2019 at 3:48 am #193815Tina ThompsonDuchessRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- June 23, 2019 at 6:41 am #192460
- June 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #191002Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 248Has thanked: 682 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
- June 14, 2019 at 8:28 pm #185569Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
- June 8, 2019 at 6:11 am #183848Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).
Thanks Aimee! I think I’ll give IPL a try! Do the companies that sell them also sell the protective glasses to go with them? Does it work for removing beard hair and arm hair as well? It would be great to stay hairless and smooth all over!
- June 1, 2019 at 8:36 am #182129
- May 25, 2019 at 10:03 am #180462AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I do keep my privates trimmed neatly, really can’t stand being overgrown. I also shave my legs, chest, back and arms. I love how my clothes feel on bare skin and it is much cooler when the summer is heating up.
- May 25, 2019 at 7:23 pm #180588Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
- May 27, 2019 at 2:30 am #180871AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I use a back groomer first then put lather on my back and a razor attached to a device made to hold it at an angle. Found them on Amazon. Works well and I love how my clothes feel on a smooth back.
- May 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #180277Toni KohlsLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 150Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
I shave everything but my legs. I wanna do something else like lasering or waxing because I get shaving bumps. Do they stop after awhile? I love when I first shave but the next day it’s really irritating. I use coconut oil and castor oil on all my skin. Most of my skin is incredibly soft but around my panty line it’s irritable. Any hints?
- May 24, 2019 at 12:55 pm #180219Mary JayLadyRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 30Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Now think about all the poor girl that are closeted from their SO and can’t shave their legs in fear of not being capable of explaining themselves and the weight that they carry on their shoulders wishing to have smooth legs!.. my last SO was into leg hair.. it represented masculinity as its best for her!
Been there! Love you all xx
- May 24, 2019 at 11:04 am #180207
- May 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm #179435LadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 68Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I do a fully body wax approximately every 6 weeks. In fact, I just had a session yesterday. While I love the feel of the warm wax and the hair removal appeals to my masochistic side, I would love to do permanent hair removal.
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by Bettie Houston.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:48 am #179315Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!
Catriona, I asked this in another part of this thread. How much does it cost to get your face and entire body lasered for hair removal? Do you have to get repeat treatments to get rid of regrowth?
- May 21, 2019 at 5:43 am #179314LadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
I’ve kept my pubes trimmed for many years. I had a hernia operation in my late teens and had to shave my privates for the operation and ever since then, unless I keep things trimmed down there, it grows wild, so I trim weekly, shaving and clipping, very carefully of course! :-)
I’d actually like to have my beard and body hair permanently removed. What works best for this, electrolysis or laser? How much does it cost?
- June 7, 2019 at 5:12 am #183588AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them). Way back when (3yrs hence), I started shaving everything EVERY morning (as was normal for me ,,,,*I’m a ‘trans’ for those of you who do not know me as of yet). Hi! After the shave you pop in the ‘head’ for HR (Hair Removal), and get on it. About 60 to 90 mins later you are done, smell a little bit of ‘burnt hair’ (very slight and doesn’t linger). (For my back I used ‘Sugaring’ and a bathtub. I’d get my back COVERED with it, then RIP)! AIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOW! Felt great! (liar!) Always shave well prior to any IPL treatment, and if you use the green or blue GEL, it will concentrate the IPL ‘blast of light’ (and omg it IS extremely (painful on the eyes), BRIGHT! OMG BRIGHT! (even when against the skin and with the proper laser glasses, it’s bright)!
MLAY makes one for about $350, has three heads (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and ACNE destruction). :-) The one for the skin turns it ‘milky’ or ‘snowy-looking’ (hides the blue veins and stuff if you get my drift?) …and also SOFTENS ALL OF YOUR SKIN!
YES! You CAN use it on every part of your body, but when working in the genitals reduce the power to 2 or 3 (5 is max). On high, if you zap down there you’ll find yourself “in” the ceiling. Fingers and toes imbedded and in need of surgical removal from said ceiling. It’s pretty warm ya know? :-) On two or three, it simply takes longer, but once done, you’ll never need to do any more than pluck a few here and there. (I keep a ‘fast-wax’ on hand for JUST those occasions ….because I detest razor burn and therein, don’t mind having hair ripped out that’s unwanted).
- May 20, 2019 at 10:55 am #179158AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thanks for posting this question. This is the type of Girl Talk I’m hungry for and wish I had come across this earlier haha! I tried mine in stages mainly because I’m new to dressing. I wanted to shave my legs because I had finally got brave enough to purchase stockings. It was such a turn on that I ended up shaving arms and back which lead to shaving my butt. It was a inner struggle to whether to continue or stop at that point. It wasn’t until a few weeks later when I needed a maintenance shave that I started landscaping the jewels and the in going struggle of how much is too much…. the next maintenance shave I shaved everything but my chest & belly. A couple of months later I shaved everything from my earlobes to my toes. For a while I kept it all shaved except the natural V wedge and kept that short with sharp edges. Now with Summer on the horizon It’s all growing back.
- May 19, 2019 at 10:06 am #178839AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm #177422AmyLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- June 20, 2019 at 10:33 pm #192007RobinLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 63Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Like you, I’m lucky – I have almost no body hair except in my pubic area and armpits. I use an electric trimmer set at 3 mm on those areas weekly, partly so I kindof match myself. Maybe it’s my Scandinavian ethnicity? From your picture, you seem like you might be Asian. Although you may have lost the XX/XY lottery, I envy the genes that gave you your ethnicity. I hope this isn’t offensive – I mean this totally as a compliment.
- May 10, 2019 at 11:56 pm #176248RickyLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 34Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- May 11, 2019 at 8:44 pm #176569
- May 11, 2019 at 6:54 am #176370LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 299Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
- May 20, 2019 at 3:38 am #179044AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I would suggest you massage a scented skin moisturizer on your smoothly shaved legs, which not only softens your skin but makes them feel extra smooth and sensuous………….much better than just running your hands over newly shaved legs !!!
- May 9, 2019 at 7:13 pm #175915Sandi SantoraLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- May 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm #175856
- May 5, 2019 at 7:38 pm #174648AzaleaLadyRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I usually shave everything from the waist down and get what I can from a razor. I have experimented with shaving my chest but it’s not helpful in my line of work unfortunately.
- May 5, 2019 at 7:51 am #174490Registered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:01 pm #174314AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- Lol. Funny topic. I do sometimes more out of boredom or desire for change than a specific purpose. Never all the way off but a trim here or there
- May 4, 2019 at 8:05 am #174188Samantha RoarkeDuchessRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1701Has thanked: 6812 timesBeen thanked: 3985 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:42 am #174184Holly ChristmasLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I shave wax and pluck. Feel best when hair free.
Tried laser hair removal but not effective and probably too many grey hairs! Expensive and still have beard hair.
Luckily my wife prefers hair free look
- May 2, 2019 at 3:59 am #173572
- April 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #171363
- April 24, 2019 at 11:39 am #171361Very CherryLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I shave eyes to toes. I would rather be waxed but…..
1 user thanked author for this post.