Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 291 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 8 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     michaela jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 9, 2016
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 67

Yes! My routine is to shave privates every 2 days, underarms every week, trim legs and arms with a No.4 every month when I shave my chest. I have to have help with the back of my neck and upper back which does get hairy too.

Angela Storm 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 22, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I wish I had a way to shave it smooth but everytime I try I cut my self, so gave up. Any ideas on how to do it and not cut myself?

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 342

This girl would love to help you!

Roxanne

Kimmie 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 15

Make sure to use a new blade. Soak in a warm tub for several minutes before trying to shave so that everything gets soft and pliable. Go slowly, shaving only a small area at a time. Try to pull the skin tight. Hope this helps.

Rene 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2019
    Replies: 8

luckily my body is practically hairless so not much work for legs and belly, been shaving my pits for 20 years but now i’m in my 50’s i’m having to trim my pubes and shave the hair on my testicles or they start to look a bit like coconuts.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     McKenzie 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2019
    Replies: 3

I completely shave everything below the neck! Getting your legs waxed is amazing. My legs stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. I am working my way up to getting a “Brazilian” someday, so for now I just shave it smooth down there. Nothing beats the feeling of having it shaved smooth. Love it so much I would never go back to having any pubic hair! Do yourself a favor and shave it smooth you won’t regret it ever!!

Huggggs,

Kenzie

Gardenia Flower 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 21, 2019

i do. i only have hair on my head.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Yes,

I did yesterday.  Oh, how feminine it made me feel.  I know I could simply become a wonderful wife for a sweet male!  Oh, how I want to!

Roxanne

Lynda Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018
    Replies: 6

I shave from the neck down for winter, now that summers is near I will let the hair grow on my leg. My junk I keep shaved, two to  three time a week.

Going to the gym in shorts and grocery store with shaved legs not one person noticed. With a little tan I think I could go all summer, except I have a few friends who would not approve.

Kimmie 
      Participant

I shaved my legs three weeks ago during a week my wife was out of town. I intended to let the hair grow back, but I enjoyed the feeling so much I’ve kept shaving. I don’t hide it, but I also haven’t brought the subject up to her. I decided that I would treat it as no big deal when she noticed. Still waiting.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Isabel Buckley 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2019
    Replies: 5

I’ve kept pubic hair trimmed short for a long time and shaved/epilated elsewhere for quite some time too.

I’m lucky and don’t have much body hair which is great, but what there is has needed to be dealt with one way or another.

A couple of months ago, I decided to get an IPL system and am really happy with the results so far.  Shaving is already unnecessary in some areas, hopefully everywhere soon!

Shirley Lovelace 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 17, 2019
    Replies: 1

Yes, I am totally hairless in my private area.  Shave a couple of times a week.  So much more enjoyable.  Never had anyone help other than when I had hernia surgery and the nurse took care of it for me…after they put me under.

shirley

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 16, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

Definitely!  My GF and I both hate pubic hair.  I like to keep it as smooth as possible, no stubble.  If you let it go to stubble, you then get itchy down there!

Fran Silva 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2019
    Replies: 4

I shave my private area and I love it

teri hcd 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2018

Always. I shave all over. Love the soft smooth feeling when wearing lingerie,mmmm.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 11

I’ve trimmed this area for quite some time. It was when I started wearing panties more frequently did I go bare 😀.

I’m always trying new things. This last time I showered and exfoliated. Then I shaved with a razor, rinse, and exfoliated again. Pat dry and then use Nair or Veet. Rinse, dry, and moisturize.

PY Marshall 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2018
    Replies: 58

I have no hair folicles on my legs and only need to shave my man bit twice a year,i have a hairy chest which i shave below the bra line  and fortunate to have very little on any other part of my body,it dose cause stress for the boss when i take a G/T through to her in the bath on a saturday night  and she is shaving her legs with 1 of my razors. You just get a man growl. Py. x.

Patty Pepper 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 14

Just splurged on the fancy Braun epilator. Did my legs a few days ago and still feels pretty smooth. Tried it initially on my cheek with a days growth and I screamed like a stuck pig! Might have to work my way up to the face…

Helene van der Tee 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2018

OMG do not use one of those on your face. Really, once you have endured the pain you’ll have a nice smooth face for a week and then ingrowing hairs and red blotches for the ensuing weeks.

Princess Bunnie 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019

Yes and no. I prefer to stay smooth -everywhere- but my skin doesn’t like razors.

I actually use Nair or Veet! (I prefer Veet) I understand it doesn’t work for everyone.

My regimen goes like this:

1. Hot shower, scrub and exfoliate the hell out of my skin

2. Dry off, then spread the stuff all over.

3. Wait about 10-15 minutes, use a damp, hot washcloth, and it all just comes out.

4. Cover the smooth skin with baby oil (this is my favorite part)

Barbara Beardmore 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019

No. It is a regret that I don’t or rather unable due to being married. The closest was when I had a hernia op which meant some shaving. kept it short for a few weeks until told ‘it’s taking a long time to regrow !.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 102

yes I do, my wife helps me as I help here 🙂

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 57

I think I worked out that shaving and trimming costs me £2.50 a day. Every single day.

I shave all over  (Toes to nose) with a Gillette fusion razor. (the razors aimed at the male market are better than the ladies), I use store brand shaving gels (the foaming ones) and tidy up with my Phillips ladyshave once I’m dry.  I moisturise and exfoliate daily.

Once a month I get my back waxed professionally by a lovely local mens waxing service.

chloe atkinson 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2019

I use my venus razor to shave my bits.I have been hairless from neck down for 7 years and love it.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I have been shaving for about a year, now.  I love to feel my man’s hands running over my smooth skin.  Oh!  It makes me want to be a wonderful wife for him!

Roxanne Lanyon

Brandy B 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2019
    Replies: 20

Yes…i do keep myself trimmed and shaved.  Usually shave to a small strip daily.

Darcy Bellinger 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 14, 2019

Absolutely… I shave my legs as while as my underarms and Nair the privates

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I take my time in the shower so I can shave all of my cute places.  Oh, I love it so much!

Roxanne

Parish H 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2019

Full body wax for me, and I’m smooth for about 10 days. When it starts coming back in, it is very fine, and doesn’t show much for a few more days.

Barbara 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 55

I’m lucky! I have never had much body hair except on my head, arm pits, and pubic area. My legs had like a total of 50 hairs on them, my arms have always been bare, and literally 6 hairs on my chest. It also grows back very slowly. VERY! I do the pits and privates once a week and my legs about 6 times a year. No hair from the ears down! My SO loves my soft legs!! I love that she does! 🙂

Carri Coleman 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2018
      Replies: 9

Shave the hair off my legs once a month because that is how long it takes to grow it back to where its annoying.  Safety razor for pubs. All shaving is done in the shower without gel.  I think lack of Testosterone has caused the hair to lighten and thin out, going to hopefully find out what is going on though.  While like not having to deal with body hair like others do, I dont want my health to decline anymore than it has.

Kimmie 
    Participant

I trim my pubic hair and shave my privates. I shaved my legs once and the feeling was wonderful.

Robyn Valerio 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 15, 2018
    Replies: 14

Here in the UK we have great razors for ladies.  Venus razors.  I use those and they give me a really smooth feel without creating any damage at all.  They’re brilliant for pain free shaving private parts and under arms.  I feel really feminine when I do it.  In the bath or sitting down, I need no help.  The hair comes off so easily.  Liberation!  I’d have been much happier as a girl but we have to live with what we’re given, haven’t we!  Robyn

anne-marie 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Replies: 60

Yes, Venus razors are great.

Whilst I’m far from being an orangutang I do occasionally shave to keep hair at bay. I normally use an electric razor (femme Remmington) and have used a silk-epile (ouch) nothing shaves like a Venus razor. The feeling of fresh shaved legs on crisp, newly laundered 400 thread Egyptian cotton sheets – mmmmmm.

Don’t shave my privates though, the itching when hair begins to re-grow brings me out in a rash and drives me half crazy.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Venus Razors?  I s there anything comparable in the U.S.?

Your Roxanne

Tabitha B. 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 23, 2015
        Replies: 53

Hey Roxanne, Venus sells razors in the U.S. I own a really compact Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace razor that will conveniently fit into the smallest size purse. Venus also sells more traditional style razors. Check in the female shaving section of any large grocery store or drug store.

Craig Johnson 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 6, 2019

I am a significant other and my partner and I both have the hair (other than on top of the head) “sugared.”  (Google it.)  The process leaves us very smooth and leaves no “bumps.”

Also it lasts longer than shaving or creams and less painful as well.

My partner (girlfriend) is able to wear some nich short outfits this way.

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Replies: 65

Yes, I shave my privates, plenty of shaving cream and a sharp Lady’s razor. Shaving slowly to avoid any nicks/cuts. I  also shave my chest, stomach, arm-pits and legs. Afterwards, I apply a moisturiser with Aloe Vera all over, leave for about 5 minutes, then wash off. Prevents razor burn.  (applying a moisturiser does help).

Anonymous
    Registered On:

If I could completely stop growing hair from my head down I would. Our next purchase is going to be an at home laser treatment system, can’t wait.

Imo it feels way sexier when you don’t have hair and it’s much cleaner holds less odor and generally results in more cleanliness

Jenna Good 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 1, 2018
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 103

Thank you for the post about a home lazar treatment Anonymous. Please let us know what you buy and how you like it. I’m not sure if one can be used on your private parts. I know that woman have this done in a lazar salon very close to their V….

I’m not sure I’d like to try this on my privates. But I’m sure it works well on other area as long as you shave close before using one.

Tabitha B. 
        Participant

Laser treatment can be done on one’s private parts. However, I would not recommend trying to do this at home with home laser equipment. It is much better to have this procedure done in a salon by a trained professional. Also, it is important to shave as close as possible, without nicking the skin, prior to having this procedure done in order to minimize pain. You will feel pain, but less so if only a small amount of hair is present.

Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017

Yes I do.  As close as close can get without cutting something off.

SARAH WILSON 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 14, 2018

Yes  i do  i wear biki panties  all the time so it must  be close. no help  from any one.  SARA

Heidi Suncrest 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2019
    Replies: 10

I have been shaving my privates for years, and feet.  I think it all looks better without hair.  My wife is not a huge fan of body hair trimming but has never complained on the privates.  I would love to shave my whole body and eyebrows just once.  Eyebrows… I feel if I pluck too thin men will notice or more appropriately wives would see it and talk about me later.  But to be able to paint them on very thin and sharp just once would be amazing.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’ve shaved my privates since I was in my early twenties. Currently, I use a dilapidator cream or wax on everything below the neck, other than a patch of pubic hair, and my armpits.

Mona 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 18, 2018
    Replies: 20

I shaved my whole body about two months ago.  What a great feeling, but one thing I noticed afterward is that I was much more sensitive to the cold.  Maybe this is why many genetic females always complain about being cold?  Anyway, I developed a shaving rash in patches, mostly my upper legs and groin area – not painful just unsightly.  I had used plenty of shaving cream and several new razors, etc.

Anyway, it won’t stop me from shaving again in the future when I have some extended alone time to go totally en femme.  In the meantime, I find that an electric body shaver does a decent job when I don’t have as much time as I’d like.  The plus side is no shaving rashes and your hair comes back quickly, which could also be a positive from the “guy-mode” perspective.

Lexi4Fun 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 4, 2019

I shave whole body, but especially legs, must have super smooth legs always. I’ve been doing my chest for a long time too, but mostly like maintenance, not as much as legs. Not much hair on chest anymore, anyhow. Nipple area is difficult, of course. I have really long hair on my head, down to my waist, nearly. I trim eyebrows. I have been doing my arms and hands more now.. Nothing like a “gurl” with hairy hands, lol.. not good.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Lexi,

I wish I had long hair!  I would go to a salon and have it done!  I adore my shaving, though.  I love doing girlie things!  It makes me feel ever so feminine!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Brenda Maidenform 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 24

I shave everything all the time. Wife buys me Nair and razor blades

Brianna Bridgette 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2018

I have using Nair for over 10 years. Leg hair grows back very slow now. Wish I could do my arms. I have to appear in boy clothes all the time so I do have arm hair. I love having smooth legs. To me it is an exciting feeling.

I have shaved my genitals for years. The instructions on Nair says dont use it on genitals. It feels so nice to be hairless.

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 110

I shave everywhere where hair still grows, privates, butt, legs, chest ,face and two little spots on my back. My SO helps with any area I can’t reach. I also have seeing body hair as body hair spells Male and I want to be feminine. I also feel if I’m going to crossdress, I want to feel as feminine as I possibly can do I give off that female energy when in public.I am also booking an appointment with a woman I met while shopping an femme the other day, she’s a beautician and she going to do my eyebrows for me. Can’t Wait!!

xoxo Brenda

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Ingrid W 
    Registered On: December 8, 2015

I have no hair on my body below my eyebrows, and I’ve been that way for almost 20 years.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Fortunate Girl!  I am ever so impressed, and envious!

Roxanne Lanyon

Dawn Jones 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 75

Impressive.

Kaylee Fun 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019

I shave my chest and stomach. I trim most of my pubic hair.

K

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh!  I did my thighs and legs just yesterday!  Oh, I wish there were an easier way, but I guess it is just part of the feminine ritual!  Being a girl has certainly opened my eyes (and mind) to the sweet things in life!

Roxanne Lanyon

FrancesKay 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 4, 2018

I get a brazilian every other month to include my underarms Underarm hair comes back softer but pubic hair comes back with the same texture. Just had my chest waxed about a month ago. Hair coming back softer. More easy to shave in the shower. Shave my legs weekly. Love the feel of clothing against my smooth skin. Somehow I feel cleaner as well.

Jena Oakley 
    Participant

Gals-

I trim my privates my sergeants trim themselves. Haha

I clip everything-hair is blonde when clipped-I shave back vajin And fupa -Jena O

Erica Williams 
    Registered On: January 21, 2019
    Replies: 19

Thanks Anne. I hadn’t looked at it that way before. I think I will try shaving my arms then

Erica Williams 

Darn auto-correct. I meant to say I shave my anus also. Still debating if I should shave my arms

Erica Williams 

I shave my Anya also Anne. It’s a little difficult but like you said, I don’t like “klingons”. I don’t shave my chest or back but that’s because I don’t have any chest or back hair. I do have my underarms everyday. I’m still unsure if I should shave my arms or not. I have hair on them but they’re not really hairy. Any suggestions if I should shave my arms also?

Anne Preuss 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 159

Erica, my observation is that, as men, our arm hair appears to be more coarse than a woman’s arm hair.  I’m sure there are others that may disagree but it just seems that most women have finer hair.  My Holy Grail is always about being passable in public (and I don’t mean passable in some dark shady corner of a bar LOL).  So to me, it’s important to shave my arms so that they have a smooth appearance to them.  I look at pictures that other CD’s post and one of the first things that jumps out at me is their arms.  Even if their arms are not too hairy, that dark, coarse hair just really stands out.   I typically shave my arms about every 4th or 5th day.   I get to day 7 or 8 and I really start hating the look of my arms….and I don’t think that they are “that hairy” but it’s all in the eye of the beholder.  🙂

Anne

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Erica, what a coincidence!  I just came from my shower, where I shaved my thighs, so smooth!  Oh, I must simply be a little vixen!  I do not have much hair on my chest and arms, but do like to touch them up with a razor about once a week, so I can be as girlie as I can.  Well,,, (blush!),,, you never know!

Your Sweet, Gentle Roxanne Lanyon

bronwyn barron 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 28, 2018
    Replies: 7

Not only do shave my privates but i shave my whole body once a week. Hate Hair on my body anywhere.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I am such a fortunate girl.  Not much hair to speak of. but just enough to warrant me shaving weekly!  A girl just has to look good, right?

Your Roxanne, A Lady

Kathy 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 10, 2018

Yes I do and my so helps.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Dear, Kathy,

I have to do it myself.  There is no so!  (sob!)

Roxanne Lanyon

Erica Williams 

I agree with you Robin. I shave in the shower also

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Replies: 29

I smooth from head to toes!! Love the feeling of being satiny smooth!!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

It is better than being a sweet angel!

Roxanne Lanyon

Erica Williams 

I shave my privates 2 to 3 times a week. It feels amazing

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 498

So here’s my only problem with shaving, which I continue and love to do!

Last night my SO and I were intimate (for the first time in a long time), and I love to be caressed.  But I had to keep my SO from touching me too much as I knew she would feel the end of day stubble on my chest and groin area.  That is a real turn off for her but it is difficult to get around.

Any advice?

Kristinaaz Redding 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 28, 2018
      Replies: 13

Sugar wax it off. Even when it grows back it’s not stubly. Wife loves it. She sugar waxed too

Kristina

Kristinaaz

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

How exactly does sugar work, honey?  I know how sugar works with my boy friend, by being so sweet to him, but sugar for hair rmoval?  I am such a silly girl.  I just do not understand!

Roxanne,    “A Woman for Him

Kristinaaz Redding 
          Participant

It’s a different kind of waxing for hair removal for private’s.  Sugaring grabs only  the hair and pulls it out follicle and all. Leaves you baby soft and when it starts to grow back it’s not prickly.   I do a complete Brazilian front and back.

Kristina

Kristinaaz

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

It sounds like such a wonderful thing to know!  How would I apply it, dear, and how much?  Will my boyfriend like it when I try it?

Your Friend, Roxanne

Kristinaaz Redding 
          Participant

I have it done at a sugar wax salon.  Be sure an ask for male Brazilian sugaring. Depending on where you are cost varies but I pay $68. Will your boyfriend love it, omg girlfriend.  Yes. My wife loves having me baby smooth.

Kristina

Kristinaaz

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

That sounds so exciting!  Thank you so much!

Your Dear Roxanne Lanyon

Olivia Livin 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 530

That is a tough one Rebekka, without gaining her understanding its hard to get her not to notice the shaven areas. Happy to see you did  break your losing streak though lol. Its quite possible she did notice, and let it slide, that would be a step in the right direction. Keep thinking positive 💋

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Olivia,

I love going in the right direction!  So does my lover!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Hi Rebekka,  a permanent but costly solution would be to get those areas laser treated to permanently remove the hair.  Hair be gone, stubble be gone.

Anne

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh my!  I am going to have to remember that, the next time I am with my boyfriend!

Roxanne Lanyon

Davida Mae 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2019
    Replies: 85

WOW! You really struck a common cord. So many responses it seems like all the Gurls participated. I’m a Closet Gurl and I’m married. But oooh I love all the experimenting. ( hair grows back) The first time I shaved my legs and powdered them (oooh giggle, better stop there) the next time I went from toes to waist… my,my, my who’da thought shaving could be so exciting? Then the next time I went full body ( frowned upon by my wife) so now I still like the full body shave with the exceptions of the closely cropped V above my dangling, arm pits are closely trimmed, belly & chest are very closely trimmed so the hair is fuzzy soft for my SO. I have often thought how exciting it must be to have someone else shave you you completely nose to toes followed by a warm oiling … (giggle) no wonder so many participants responded to this topic!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

My first time, was my last!  When I did it, I haven’t stopped since!

Oooooh, I love the feeling so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

sandra louise saunders 
        Participant
        Registered On: January 26, 2019
        Replies: 74

I so agree Roxanne.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Oh Sandra, you are such a sweet girl!

Your Sweet, Gentle, Loving Roxanne

Claudia West 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 21, 2018

I began trimming around my privates at least 20 years ago, but in the last 10 years, I have gone smooth in that area. I put tanning lotion on during the winter months and body lotion during the summer. I found the hair on my legs were in the way. I would look at a photo of me 10 years ago and see all that body hair. That is all it took. So, now for the past 4 years, I shave my body several times a week and love the look and feel. Even my underarms are trimmed very short as with the hair on my chest. I keep just enough there to keep the little woman happy. I have had wax treatments in areas where I could not reach by a friend. I thank him for that.

Robin Stone 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 18, 2018

I love to shave my body completely as it makes all the wonderful femme things I wear feel incredible. I usually shave in the shower but have had a few friends help when they have joined in.

Erica Williams 

I shave my privates real close. I shave 2 to 3 times a week. It’s the best way and it feels amazing.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I like to shave in the shower too, Robin!  I feel ever so feminine when I do!  I like to feel feminine, too!

Roxanne Lanyon  “Dreaming of a Partner”

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Completely shaven is a real woman!  Are there thst many gurls out there?  Oh, how sweet this world has become!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Anne Preuss 
    Participant

I shave everything.  Legs, privates, arms, chest, stomach/groin.  I even shave my anus.   When I don’t shave my anus, I have the same problem Captain Kirk does…Klingons!!!  Regarding privates, I do leave a triangular patch of fur that would make a beautiful looking pussy if it were not for the male parts.

Dealing with the face and neck, I am about to receive laser treatment #4 for my face and neck.  I always had a crappy looking beard so I always shaved; however, I hated the beard shadow that would show through my makeup.  So I decided to get the full laser treatment on my face and neck.  Early results are encouraging so I upped my game and am now getting my chest lasered too.   My SO does not suspect that I am getting laser since I always shaved anyway.  She doesn’t like that I was shaving my chest but I explained that I like to because it helped to make me look younger (I am 61 yo).   Although laser doesn’t treat grey/white hair, I plan to get electrolysis for those, after I go through my full array of 7 to 10 laser treatments that I paid for.

Tabitha B. 
    Participant

I tried laser hair removal from my toes to my upper chest for a little over a year. The results were mostly good. However, because of my age and my body hair changing from brown to gray/white, the laser was less effective on the gray/white hairs. So, if you are wanting to do laser, I would recommend that you start as young as possible. Now, I dry shave my body about once weekly as a touch-up.

A couple of months ago, I shaved my arms from the elbow to the hands for the first time. My skin felt like it was going into shock for a couple of days afterward, (as I guess that my body had to adjust to this sudden and dramatic loss of hair). In most settings, no one notices because I wear long-sleeve dress shirts for work five days a week. I’m not sure what I will do when Summer comes with short sleeve shirt weekends; but for now, I am just enjoying the sensation. I’ll probably just let a little stubble remain on my arms for the Summer, and wait impatiently for Fall to return!

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Hi Tabitha,

I am also going through laser treatment.  At 61 years of age, I have grey/white hairs as well.  I know laser doesn’t treat those but I decided to take the plunge anyway.  HOWEVER……

….have you considered electrolysis to get rid of the grey/white hairs?  From what I have researched, electrolysis also permanently removes hair.  That is what I plan to do once I have done everything I can with the laser.   Next week, I will have treatment #4 done on my face/neck and #2 on my chest.

Anne

Tabitha B. 
        Participant

Hi Anne,

I haven’t really considered undergoing electrolysis. When I looked into it years ago, it was fairly expensive and time consuming. With the success that I have had over most of my body with the laser treatments, I think that I will just continue with shaving as part of my weekly maintenance.

Thank you for a great suggestion!

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Sounds like there is a pretty lady in the making!  How sweet!  It is what I want to do, also!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anne Preuss 
          Participant

Roxanne,   you mean I’m not a pretty lady now?   hahahaha  just kidding.

Anne

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Of course not, Girl!  Besides the fact that all ladies are pretty, you are exquisitely cute!

Your Sweet, gentle Roxanne Lanyon    “Being a Lady is Wonderful!”

Diane McG 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 28, 2019

Just a crew cut to make my GF happy!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Diane McG,

I adore to make my significant other happy!  What else could a girl do?

Roxanne Lanyon

patty williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2019
    Replies: 18

I wax as often as I can with honey wax.

My wife discovered it and makes it for me when I have time.

I like the results a lot more than shaving however it is a little tough until you get going.

My wife spoils me.

Patty

Kristinaaz Redding 
      Participant

Waxed for years then discovered sugar waxing. Almost painless. Love it.

Kristinaaz

Dawn Jones 
    Participant
    Replies: 75

I absolutely love shaving and lotion everything feels nice and slick.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, Lord, Girl.  I cannot stop thinking of the way it feels!  God, I love being a girl!!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:

used to shave my private area and convinced my wife that she needed to also. she did and it was great now that I am getting into the life style I will start shaving again. Never helped or needed help

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Good Girl!
      Roxanne Lanyon

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Replies: 23

I used to be hairless and lotioned up, but in my field injuries happen, and sometimes they cut away your pants before the put you into the ambulance so until I find a better job, I have Stopped

Frannie Banks 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2018

Yes. I shave at least 4 times a week. I shave my legs, my pubic area as well as the rest of my body. I love the smooth silky feeling of no hair anywhere. I love it especially when I slip into my favorite silky panties. Sliding them up my smooth legs and into place around my private’s is to die for. Also when I put on a push up/plunge bra my breast’s feel so perfect as the project from the bra as soft and smooth as a baby’s ass.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Franny,

I feel just as you do!  Isn’t it wonderful to be completely smooth shaven?  Oh, I adore being a girl!

Roxanne Lanyon

Gillian Blackwood 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 22, 2018
    Replies: 37

I keep trimmed ala ‘,manscaping’, which my SO likes, but I can’t actually shave. My SO is not even remotely open to any form of femininity on my part. I’d love to be rid of my body hair. I hate it. Fortunately, I’ve never had much to begin with, but as I’ve gotten older, hair has been sprouting all around my torso more and more, which honestly makes me feel… icky. I have neatly groomed facial hair that my SO LOVES, but I am indifferent too. My daughter gave me a shaving kit for Christmas this year (odd, since I never actually shave – I use a trimmer) and I told my SO, “maybe I should shave…” and she firmly told me no. I think she believes that if I maintain (specifically) my facial hair, I somehow won’t be driven to dress in a feminine manner? But if it were up to me, I’d be bare of hair from here to there.

Oddly, my dislike for body hair only seems to apply to my own body – I find I’m actualy somewhat attracted to women who don’t shave – there’s something about armpit hair specifically, although anyone – male or female – who look like they’re covered in fur is unappealing to me.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Honey, it doesn’t appeal to me, either!  I am so happy, at times, not to have a spouse!  I can do whatever I feel like!  And I feel like Roxanne, a good part of the time!

I adore smooth legs, and underarms, and even the pubic area when I can!  Life is a razor, to Roxanne Lanyon!

Ivy 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017

I shaved my legs once or twice when I was a teen but it wasn’t until I had my first child that my privates were shaved. My wife at the time never shaved and I wanted her to, so one time she told me if I wanted it that way I had to shave her myself. After I had finished shaving her she told me it was my turn. When she was done shaving me I looked at it and knew at that moment I would always keep it shaved. I have kept my privates shaved or at least trimmed very close since then, almost 20 years, now I try to keep everything shaved and do.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Being a completely shaven (or, almost, anyway!) girl is such a wonderful feeling!  Unfortuntely, I have no dear partner, and must function alone, because I am divorced for the past almost three years.  But smooth legs, underarms, chest, and most of pubic area feels so very nice!  I wish I had feminized years ago – I have missed so very much now!  But, I am still Roxanne, and adore being her!

Roxanne Lanyon

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 155

Toes to nose Jenna, especially if I am going to have a big time out.  It does make me feel more feminine.

Jenniferlyn Barker 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017

That’s the only way to go is smooth I shave my privet’s completely clean of any hair. I love being that way won’t ever let it grow in. Just feels natural to be that way. Well, it does to me anyways. I’m single and the few that I’ve been with really love me that way!

Mindy secret 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2018

I shave everywhere daily,although occasionally I like a landing strip

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh my, girl!  How daring!  I bet you are so sexy like that!

Your Sweet, Loving Roxanne

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh Girls,

Of course I do!  I want to look presentable, don’t I?

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh, yes!  And I always will!  I adore being feminine and smooth.  It makes me squirm all over!

Roxanne, “Her heart is a Lady”

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

Yes I shave mine every day.

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

Yes I shave mine every day and no my wife has never helped.

Jenna Good 
      Participant

Gee Leonora did you ever ask her to help. That could be fun if she’d like the other woman in her life.

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 35

As a course of habit now I daily shave my underarms, the very little sparse hair on my chest and a bikini line around my privates part. I love that silky smooth feeling of my skin after shaving my legs and am contenplating also shaving my legs on daily basis.

Bekke 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2016
    Replies: 17

I don”t shave anymore.  Never really shaved my legs.  Do have smooth spots on them, from my pant legs rubbing against the calf.  Used to shave my private area.  liked the feeling of them being smooth.  Stopped due to living situations.

Stella 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2017

I’ve kept myself clean and shaven for years it’s just a natural thing for me to do as a feminine human,

I have wanted to wax but just haven’t taken the time to yet maybe this summer I’ll get it done

StephanieW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 28, 2016
    Replies: 45

Wearing dark socks for years seems to have caused my leg hair to disappear, which actually happened so now when some starts to grow back I shave it away. I also shave my chest and arm pit hair. I shave the privates regularly, leaving just a patch. I don’t have much body hair naturally and I told my SO that I want to shave my chest like the male models in the magazines. She did not have a problem with that! I get rid of any hand/knuckle hair too. I feels great to have smooth skin. The 0nly area that I do not shave is my forearms. I wish I could but cannot think of an “excuse” to do so.

StephanieW

Charlotte Vendella 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 15, 2018

Wax everything and keep smooth!

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I adore it when this girl is so clean and shaven, even there!  It is one thing I, as a girl, has to do.  I do want to be “presentable”, don’t I?

Roxanne Lanyon, A Girl at Heart!

SometimesLacey 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 92

I’ve kept my legs shaved for around a year maybe more, and the pubic area has some but not a lot and the just above it too. The chest I can’t shave because my wife has a love affair with chest hair. I’d rather it be bare but oh well. She is really accepting so I don’t push it.

Chest hair and wife exactly the same for me

Marissa Palmer 
    Registered On: November 13, 2018

Yes, I do. Even before I discovered crossdressing, when I was really young, I did NOT want to have pubic hair. I didn’t even know why I was shaving it, but I just didn’t want to have it.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

You are such a good girl, dear.

Your Sweet Roxanne

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

I love to shave my legs, so much!  I enjoy the feel of sweet fingers running along my thighs, and how it makes me feel.  Oh, I would so enjoy a partner who really likes Roxanne.

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

This girl loves to shave, all over!  I feel ever so free and feminine after removing all of that “boi” hair.  I am then so very feminine!  I adore being pretty like a woman, and hope that some day, well, . . . . ah, I had better not go into that wish here!

Roxanne is such a happy girl!  Especially when I feel oh so smooth, all over!

Roxanne Lanyon

(His Girl)

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave everything almost every day . Just a tiny patch is all that is left .

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 82

Hi
    eas I shave privates. I leave just a very small patch. The only place I do not shave are my arms. I do shave under my arms and toes.
    Vicke E.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Victoria, I bet you are an ever so cute girl!  I would adore to meet you sometime!

Your Dear, Gentle, Sweet Roxanne

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I love to shave.  I am a very good girl, and I want to appear so desireable!

Roxanne, Lanyon

Marissa Palmer 
      Registered On: November 13, 2018

Interesting… before I even discovered crossdressing as a late teen, I didn’t want pubic hair. Shaved it off. Have so, off and on for years

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 79

I’ve kept my legs shaved for around a year maybe more, and the pubic area has some but not a lot and the just above it too. The chest I can’t shave because my wife has a love affair with chest hair. I’d rather it be bare but oh well. She is really accepting so I don’t push it.

rebekka moore 
    Participant

More and more everyday!  My legs have been completely smooth for going on a year now.  My groin area, smooth and shave almost daily, chest too.

My SO however does not like this at all, but I can’t help it.  I need to do this.

🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I try to. But it does take time!  I so want to be a pretty girl!

Roxanne

A Girl Who wants to be In Love

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hi I used to shave all over but hated the regrowth . So I started waxing everything. Then someone invented the epilator. My god was that painfull the first few times especially around my knees and inner leg area. But I persisted and after 10 years (I know that sounds long) my legs are permanently hair free. My arms and hand keep producing a few strays but thats easily taken care of . I have very minimal pubic hair regrowth . My balls I have to say still need shaving. On my rear end I still have a few but again minimal and my wife goes to work on those to make sure I always have a smooth bum.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Yes, oh yes!  I love to be pretty for people, especially being single.  One never knows what life will bring along!

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlotte Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 46

I let my wife trim the naughty bits to her liking.

Chari Moyet 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2017

I shave my privates completely smooth every other day typically. I also shave my chest, abdomen and arms frequently. And lastly my legs periodically. Well, and always have my back smooth by shave or waxing.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, I surely do!  I try very hard to be completely smooth and pretty and feminine.  Honey, it is the least I can do!  I am a single girl, and one never knows what each day could bring!  Oh, I hope it brings something!  I adore being sweet, and gentle.  I love being feminine!  I just wish I could be that way forever.  How wonderful life would be then!  There just are too many things feminine and pretty out there for me not to sample!  I adore it all!If only . . . . . well, enough dreaming, back to life!

Roxanne Lanyon, The happiest girl in the world

Courtney Smiles 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2018

I use clippers and then shave the areas exposed when wearing panties. I keep my chest and tummy shaved all the time and my legs during the summer. Feels wonderful I love it🦄

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Replies: 530

Oh yes! Fully shaved….except my head. It’s time consuming and has to be done often but my SO and I both agree its well worth the effort, she even either does it or helps me. The diference in look and feel from before is awesome.

Jenny Carino 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 30, 2016
    Replies: 16

Absolutely! Use a trimmer around the berries, and to get the hair close on my groin, then use a proper razor to get smooth. Sometimes I keep a V and sometimes I go with the landing strip. But it’s a wonderful feeling regardless!

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 135

Like a lot of the rest of you, I’m hair free everywhere but on top of my head. I can’t imagine having a stray hair anywhere

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 225
    Replies: 858

hi 🙂 I do shave my private areas occaisionally. somehow it feels better and some panties you buy dont move around as much when worn. I shave right down depending on the length of hair down there. if I have not shaved for a while, then I will use clippers to shorten the hair enough for a razor, as I find the razor gets clogged up too quickly otherwise. on the downside, clippers do tend to ‘nip’ your sensitive areas causing some minor discomfort. I use plenty of soap when shaving to get a closer, less painful shave. the worse thing for me is when the hairs grow back, it itches like hell!

fiona xxx

Lisa watson 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 24, 2018
      Replies: 641

I keep a neatly trimmed
      <h3> Bermuda Triangle</h3>

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016

i went for my first Hollywood yesterday, the woman that did it was charming and very professional. The feeling from this is amazing and so much better than shaving my bits. So i will be having it done again. It wasn’t that painful either mainly because the hair was on the short side. I had my chest done about 3 weeks ago now i’m going to go for the full leg wax.

Rachel Beech 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 3, 2018

Hi Ladies!

Very personal subject but who doesn’t love a neatly trimmed bush?

Here is one for you though  – does anyone dye theirs to match their current hair colour?

Try it seriously! Looks great and my beau says it takes years off me !

Rachel

michelee 
    Participant
    Replies: 21

I shave my entire nether region as well as chest and lower abdomen.  Love the feeling of satin and lace on my baby-smooth skin.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Replies: 180

I just shaved my nether regions for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  It was an exciting and liberating experience with only one oops moment (ouch).  Certainly makes my bikinis feel softer.  Doesn’t take long to start growing back, though.  I may keep some but I’ll certainly trim and shape going forward.

Amanda Patrick 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 30, 2015
    Replies: 89

I prefer the full body wax. I had my very first one last week after shaving for awhile. And the Fem feelings are of the charts. The Confidence I felt was Amazing. I just had to do a full dress up and go out for awhile.

Gwen Hind 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 23, 2018

Yep, just feels so much sexier to me

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Been shaving my legs for a long time in the shower and started with the pubes area about two years ago. Just love the feeling now of being smooth and soft.

Sunita 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2017
    Replies: 26

Yes . Once I did it in a landing strip shape and oh my god how exciting was that ….

I wish if I could try other shapes too and with panty on …..

PY Marshall 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2018

I keep my nether regions  hair free, and was born with no hair folicles on my legs so nothing to worry about there.

michelee 
    Participant

I completely shave my private area and all the surrounding territory.

rebekka moore 
    Participant

If I could I was be completely smooth!  As it goes now, SO really dislikes when I keep my legs shaved (like now), and some in my private areas, chest too.

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Replies: 474

I already posted on this, but here’s a tip: Dove makes a lovely body wash, called “Deep Moisture” that’s perfect for shaving! It comes in a pump bottle, & leaves your skin feeling unbelievably soft!

6 users thanked author for this post.
     Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Replies: 474

Bald from my nose to my toes! The only hair on THIS girl, is on top of her head!

Amanda Nicols 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2018

I was wax my privates. Left a small triangle only.

Diana Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 28, 2018

Yes.  I did it long ago, and gave up.  I just started again but now with a flexible trimmer, with several different shaving edges.  I’m doing it very close on top and the sides and fairly close but less evenly on the bottom.

Courtney Smiles 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2018

Oh my goodness yes!!! I Shave chest, stomach and down stairs. Feels way better.

rhonda 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 28, 2015

i shave al areas of my body and then apply nice feminine smelling lotions love
      the feeling when i put nice silky feeling stockings and lingerie

robin sproul 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2018

After a number of years shaving I opted for laser hair removal 5 years ago. They removed the hair on my back, chest, stomach, and brazilian. I still have to shave my legs, arms, and armpits. I love being smooth.

Jefferina Pantywaist 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2018
    Replies: 16

Yes, because I don’t like to have odor—very off-putting for myself, and anyone who might have chance to smell it!

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 190

I shave legs, underarms , privates year around..
    Chest and abdomen after somer lol

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 190

Seasonal legs, underarms, and privates year around … Chest after summer lol

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Replies: 41

I use to wax now I have been getting laser all over and loving the results

Daniella Solo 
    Registered On: February 13, 2018
    Replies: 91

Shaved bare.

I do it myself and have been doing it for years.

Millicent Teasedale 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2015
    Replies: 113

Yes I do from time-to-time and especially when I will be going out. It just makes me feel more feminine. My spouse and I have shaved each other on occasion as well. Lots of fun.

Millie

Joanna Knight 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018
    Replies: 33

I shave mine bare ! I love it that way makes me feel more like a woman !

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Replies: 330

I shave, like it bare!!!!!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave everywhere except my head the last two years, I love slipping on new stockings and panties totally smooth,..

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 85

Shave nair wax my entire body. Seeing my hair is like looking at a male I don’t intend to become when I’m old. I’d rather be an ugly old woman than a handsome old man with hair all over me. That about some it up for me.

P

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 168

Hi Jenna, I started shaving my privates many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. I worked in a job where I had to be around cushions working with their computers, servers, and network so I told her it was for hygienic reasons. I do sweat a lot and this would create an odor I did not like, this a hygiene reason. Of course I had ulterior motives as my primary reason 😁🤪. TTFN

Danielle

I thought I would add to my post😁. I have trained my private area for dry shaving, with a 5 bladed razor. This way I can stand at the bathroom sink and lift the delicate areas and see where I place the razor. I shave in the forward direction from underneath and up in front then side to side in front so I won’t have ingrown hair. It gets remarkably smooth, I shave every day to keep the skin resilient to a dry shave. I  also dry shave my face and neck but not my legs and arm pits. Anyway TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Kirstin Always 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018

I have my body waxed everywhere from my neck to my toes.  I have a remarkable young lady do my waxing.

Diane 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 6, 2018

I’ve had full body and face laser treatments and shave everything that didn’t respond well (my body hair was a little too fair for the best results with laser), so I’m bald from the top of my head to my toes.

Vivienne H 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 2, 2018

I used to shave the area regularly from my teenage years. I’ve also previously tried depilatory creams like Immac and Veet but I’ve found these very irritant on occasion. So now I get regularly waxed instead! I love the long lasting smoothness and fine regrowth with no itch and no stubble.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 707

Trim for right now, but working up the nerve lol.

Nikki 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 1, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 25
    1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.
       Jacquie 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 26, 2016
      1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.

Yes Nikki, I agree – the cream hair remover is my go-to product. Shaving just doesn’t cut it (pun intended). Further, shaving where I can’t see is just too . . . scary!

Scarlett398 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 29, 2018
    Replies: 86

Hi there….It’s one of your newest members – Scarlett.

Good question and I love reading all of the responses to the question.

I’m not that hairy to begin with, however, I shave my legs and pubic area every single day in the shower. I leave a well shortly groomed patch of sexy hair right above my private area. I shave the skin over my testicles every single day as well. I also shave that area with a Remington electric razor as well when it’s date night and time for beddy bye with my sexy redheaded wife. I shave my underarms about three times a week. I shave my chest and tummy area every day as well. But as I noted earlier, I was blessed with a less than hairy body to begin with which bodes very well for this cross dressing thrill of mine!

That’s it for my shaving for today. And I always keep a clean shaven face which is pretty much given for over 95% of cross dressers I would think!

Sincerely Scarlett

vanessa sweet 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018

yes I do

Kristinaaz Redding 
    Participant

Well I have posted here before. I have to tell you girlfriends I have it sugar waxed Brazilian. Even better now the have No Scream cream and you barely feel it. I mean it’s not bad sugar waxing but now it’s great. No more hair anywhere front to back.

Kristinaaz

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 1652

But of course……arosol foan and 2 blade razor….then Plillips wet/dry ladies shaver for daily maintenance.  Use the 2 types of razors very slowly and carefully….skin very thin in these areas.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Now this is a good question. I shave everything from belly button down and have for the last 27 years. No trimming at first, I went straight to take it all off! First the private area and then I added the bum and hips. Next I shaved my legs and went a bit further and started epilating my legs, bum, and pubic region. After a year and a half of epilating I have very little hair left on my legs so it is very easy to do a quick shave every two days. I could go 4 days without shaving my legs but I do so love the feeling of freshly shaved legs and linen pants.

Danielle

Philippa Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2018

Yes – I love to be smooth all over – I could not imagine my body in any other way.

Although thinking on I could imagine my body changing by going onto female hormones. This option is never to far from my thoughts. Philippa

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015

I have been shaving my entire body for the last 20 years. There is no better feeling than having a soft and smooth body.

Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018

Over the years I have tried shaving and other hair removal products with mixed results. For the past 6-years, I have done full body waxing. The results are great and discovered how much I enjoy the feel of the warm wax.  Nothing can compare to the feel of silk, nylon, etc against the feel of freshly waxed legs.  If you are in the Houston area, I would be happy to recommend the service I use.

Andreia Cross 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2018

Yes, this morning feels so good. Stepped forward a bit as well and shaved my hands, a big step for me.

Andreia

Alice 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 3, 2018

Only reason I shave my neither-region from time to time is for the wife, and of my own volition.

Just to change it up. 

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Yes, all of it makes feel soft all over and more feminine

Laura Venter 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2018

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am clean shaven down there,and i keep it that way,it feeels good plus,it makes tucking a lot easier.</p>

Michelle M 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 17, 2018

I’ve done the twig and berries for awhile, but just started to spread out the clearing from my hips and butt.  A few ingrown hairs 😬 but I do like the clean look/feel!

riley anne 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 14, 2018

Kind of on that same note:  Does anyone have any advice on chest hair?  I have just a small triangle of chest hair but it is wiry and goes ingrown and itchy as hell anytime I try to cut it back.  Drives me absolutely crazy.

Kristinaaz Redding 
      Participant

Riley. Sugar wax your chest hair. No ingrown hairs.

Kristinaaz

Randi 
      Registered On: June 26, 2018

I too have wiry chest hair and I found that by using hair conditioner and a 5 blade razor I never get ingrown hair, I shave from head to toe, not a hair anywhere on this body.

Jaime 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2016

Shaved from the neck down. I’m going to start having my back and shoulder waxed. As I have gotten older, I find body hair disgusting.  I’ll be clean and smooth from now on.  XXOO

Maxine Doos 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 88

I shaved my “Benny & the Jatz” a few times 10 odd years ago, basically to see if my ex (then wife) would notice. She didn’t.

Christmas 2012 with a new partner saw the first complete body shave, a massive undertaking given how naturally hairy I am. We maintained this for a while (12-18 months?) before we agreed it was too time consuming.

Since then, every 4-5 weeks I get a full wax: everything from the neck down plus ears & nostrils.

Lately I’ve been including the eyebrows (including thinning and shaping.  I have found that the promised “the regrowth will get thinner over time and easier to remove” after a year or so actually took about 3.5 years to kick in in my case. I suppose it varies from person to person.

Totally worth it I think, otherwise I would have stopped several years ago. The pain level varies from quite strong to very mild depending on the area and length of hair (it’s worse if I go longer than 5 weeks). On 2 occasions I have actually nodded off while my back & shoulders were being done. Would have been embarrassing if the waxer hadn’t taken it as a compliment to her skill. 😉

Maxine Doos
    aka
    _Oh!CD_
    Magenta

Anonymous
    Registered On:
     Taylor Gnik 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018

I’m also completely shaven,  I’ve been cleaned shaven for three years and wouldn’t have it any other way.Four years ago my former wife after a bottle of wine, came out of the blue and said she’d like to dress me in some of her cloths. We both were about the same size and everything she had fit perfectily. I had thoughts about crossdressing and I think she knew it as well.  She handed me a Venus razor and woman’s shaving cream and told me to go in the shower and shave everything, balls, shaft, legs, stomach, chest even my anal. At first it sure was a weird feeling, however once I put on her silk, laced panties, I would never go back. I just love the feel of silk laced panties, the laced bra and slip along with the silk blouse and nylons.  She did all my make up, eyes, lips and even did my hair. After she had me completely dressed to her liking we shared a few more glasses of wine in the living room. All of a sudden there I heard the front door opened. Who walks in but her  two of her closes friends.  I had no where to go.  They walked right in and set down on each side of me. They marveled on how nice I looked. I truly enjoyed all the attention. After a couple more glasses of wine my wife asked me to follow her back into the bedroom where she pulled out a French Maid Outfit and told me to put it on. Once she had me dressed, she told me I was to service her and her friends with me wine, cheese and crackers. I was happy to do so. The French Maid Outfit had a very short skirt and my tush completely showed. One of the girls wanted to see my shaved testicles. I was reluctant but my wife came over and pulled down my silk laced panties and there I stood completely shaved. The girls loved it, and that was it for me, never but completely shaved since. I see my former wife’s friends from time to time and they smile and whisper in my ear if I would like to give them another show.  I smile and reply I’d love to anytime, but they never follow up.  Now I only wear silk laced panties completely shaven.  I just love the feel when I wear them.

Olivia Faye Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 12

I tried shaving my privates. it was horrible. I was so sore from the sweat down there that I promised myself never to do it again.

Caelynn

Cheryl Beane 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018

I love to shave my hair, smooth testicles feel so sexy in knickers… I shave all hair off, trim with an electric trimmer then soap up and take the wet shave to them

Samantha Lane 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2018

Yes. I shave everything except a  for a small bit up front I keep trim.

Jill Stone 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2018

absolutely I had waxing and laser done Like that smooth feeling in private area and all over body

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’ve been shaving my pubes since I was in my early twenties, mainly because a female friend made fun of my ginger pubes…so they had to go, and I discovered I loved the smooth feeling I had. A few years later I developed quite an unpleasant case of folliculitis all over my torso and the tops of my thighs (basically, lots of spots everywhere due to bacteria in the hair follicle, and no, it wasn’t because I didn’t wash!) The doctor referred me to a dermatologist and all the topical creams they gave me might as well have been poured straight down the drain for what good they did. Then one day I realized that I never had an outbreak of spots around my pubes (apart from a bit of razor rash) so, out with the razor and took everything from the neck down off, the silky smooth feeling after is wonderful, and so is applying coconut oil to everything as well 😉 and my skin has improved so much, Don’t get spots anymore.

I have to add that my wife isn’t all that keen on me being smooth as she likes the hairy/manly men, I’ve explained why I do it, and she understands, but she won’t shave hers for me, she thinks its weird, and thinks I want her to look like a child, whereas that’s not it at all, I just think hair down there makes it look uninviting, and is really off-putting when it gets stuck at the back of your throat.

Anyway…wow, long post, sorry for rambling on folks!

Sarah Mack 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2016
    Replies: 28

I am not a hairy person you can barely tell I have hair on my legs no hair on my chest or back so it’s fairly easy for me to keep it smooth

Jill Stone 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2018

the smoother the better everything is been laser off for past 3 years

Billiejo Patton 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 26, 2018

I do shave it all off love the smooth feeling i get

Sunita 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2017

I like to make it as a landing strip

Jenna Good 
      Participant

A landing strip…! You must be either Straight or Bi?

Pat Joy 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 27, 2018

O yes,  soft and smooth  I prefer no hair.

riley anne 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 14, 2018

Me too. Pits and from the waist down.  I love being smooth.

I used to use Nair, but was painful in areas (for days, ouch) and too many ingrown hairs with that stuff.  Now I just use cream and a razor, but with a light touch. Not as smooth as the Nair used to get me, but much less pain and hassle.  I would love to have someone help in those hard to reach zones, but I have not had any assistance in that area.

Kristinaaz Redding 
    Participant

I get a Brazilian done by a Sugar Wax esthitition. She does front to back. .

Kristinaaz

Kander Kamisole 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2017

Sweetie, you need to keep ALL your lady parts smooth and free of hair at all times: legs, underarms and privates. And for god sake, please MOISTURIZE! A lady would never have stubbly legs or an unkempt vagina.

Kisses! 💋

Stephanie Washington 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2018

Yes I shave my legs and genitalia and arm pits. I usually use Nairobi for my legs and arm pits and shave my genitials. My wife helps shave my genitials but does not know the real reason.

Paula Archer 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2016

When I do shave my privates and bottom for the first time after awhile of not shaving, I get severe razor rash mostly on my bottom. I wait a day or two and then give it good scrubbing, then witch hazel (or alcohol) followed by moisturizer. After a bit the rash settles down. Continual shaving (then moisturizer) from then on out keeps me from the re-occurrence of rashes.

This worked a bit better last time: I exfoliated/scrubbed everything from my waist to my knees. Then I used a heavy moisturizer and went to bed. The next day I shaved everything and closely too. I followed with witch hazel and moisturizer.  The results: Much less rash. Hardly any. I think that the hair follicles became softer and less apt to cause a rash when I shaved due to the moisturizing the night before.

Don’t you just love the sexy feeling of being smooth??

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I keep completely shaved, and have been for years now. I even got my wife to, and now she does it regularly. 😁

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave everything completely smooth, every other day. It feels amazing afterwords. And yes since my ex wife got me started cdressing during our pegging sessions, she also helped my shave but it was only the private area.one time I was trimming my mustache and cut to much off after shaving it off I put on her makeup it was an amazing transformation from man to woman. Not to long after that she lost all  interest in sex my cdressing.once we separated I shaved everything and have kept it smooth as a baby’s bottom.after the divorce and move Michelle was here to stay

Lilley Matthews 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2018
    Topics: 12

Unfortunately I don’t know how to

Amber Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2018

Yes shaved smooth down there 🍑

Kristinaaz Redding 
    Participant

I sugar wax my privates. Full Brazilian.

Kristinaaz

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave everything on my body, I don’t like hair on my privates or any where else

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I do I shave everything no body hair smooth that’s how I like it

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Yup yup yup…….been doing it for years as well!

No hair…..no where! First off, it feels sexy doing it…..and knowing your little secret in public rocks!

Only thing that sucks is when your Dr decides your “gens” need checking, please turn and cough!!!! Lol!!!

But yes the feeling is freeing!

E

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Replies: 330

It’s all or nothing. Close is better!!!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Myself I shave all off my body hair. It just don’t fill right to not shave everything.

Jenny 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 5, 2017

Ladies I have just started to shave everywhere but arms and hands. ? How do u deal with razor 🔥 burn ? I have even shaved my bottom for the first time, but razor burn so bad I don’t want to do it again, but I love rhe feel and look of clean bald body. Any help!!?

Jenny

Penny 
        Participant
        Registered On: September 1, 2016
        Replies: 61

I’ve never had a problem with razor burn, but ingrown hairs mostly on the back of my thighs is a problem for me. I use a shaving cream (Pure Silk in my case), usually after using an exfoliating body scrub. After I am done in the shower, I moisturize with Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, any one will do. Seems to lessen most of the bad effects shaving.

Jenna Good 
          Participant

You poor dear, ingrown hairs can really hurt. I hope you have someone to help you get them out. I had one under my shaved arm one time. Finally got it out on my own. This is kind of gross but the thing was almost 11 inches long. I saw a doctor for the infection and he asked me why I shaved my Underarms. I just told him I have been doing it for years.

Dawn 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2017

I’ve been shaving everything except my hair and brows for years.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave every where as i’m not very hairy never had hair on my legs i shave and sometimes i u7se nair for men and sometimes nair for women it works for me just ordered a shaver to help permanently remove hair

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I started shaving my privates about19 years ago to get more loc in down there from the ex.it felt so good that I never stopped. When we started dressing I only shaved from the knees down.when I started dressing on my own I shaved everything.AND WOW I have shaved at least once weekthe last 3 or r years.

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016

I shave all of my torso arms as well. The feeling of putting on stockings on hair free legs is a feeling difficult to describe except perhaps awesome.

StephanieW 
    Participant

Yes, I have started to do this and I love it so much I won’t stop. I showed my wife pics of male models in magazines where they are clean shaven on the chest and arm pits and she said I should do it too if I wanted to. Oh wow! Totally. So now I shave the chest, arm pits, abdomen, privates (keep some on top), upper thighs. Years of wearing black socks for work has somehow prevented lower leg hair from growing (yay!). Not overall hirsuite to start off with too. So now I just wish I could depilate the arms and face forever. I love the way clothing feels without the hair. And by clothing, I mean women’s clothing 😉

StephanieW

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I have been shaving so long I can’t remember when I didn’t shave, it about habit now to shave my arm pit every time I shower never had hair on my legs so some unknown Eason, most girls would kill for that, I do shave my private area smooth, about twice a week, doesn’t grow to fast, beside that I hate hair any where.. hugs Michelle

Jessica 
    Participant

I shave my legs, pits, and try and shave a lot of my private area and trim the rest. It feels really nice. I wish I could shave everything but my wife loves what I have left.

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017
    Replies: 36

Shave, everything.

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hi everyone, I just love a bath and shave my body at the same time then a good skin lotion just right for that sexy babydoll nightie

Gina Delgado 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2015
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 82

Yes, everything is smooth except my eyebrows and my head.  I will both shave or wax depending on time or budget.

Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2017

I only shave my legs and underarms. I do however occasionally get everything waxed! so sexy wow. otherwise a close trim.

Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2016
    Replies: 154

I keep down below shaven and smooth and will shave the rest when it gets too long. If I was interacting in public I would have everything smooth.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hi everyone yes I shave all over especially my privates as it feel so clean and smooth when finished, I am lucky my arms and legs only need doing once a week and I have no beard shadow being very fair haired.

Bronwyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 7, 2016
    Replies: 64

I am totally shaved from my neck down. I use a 3 bladed hand shaver. Takes me an hour to do a good job.

Just feels so lovely when i am done.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I try to keep everything smooth as I can. Although I do notice in certain areas that I get ingrown hairs really easy so I try to keep those spots trimmed and close as I can and shave the rest.

Lisa Michelle Swan 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 5, 2018

I shave, besides my face and neck, everything on down with the exception of my pubic hair, which I leave a bit of to form a more feminine “landing strip”. It just feels better that way. I do two things to improve my luck with ingrown hairs: I use one of those scrubbers (made of tulle fabric, like a ballet skirt) to exfoliate the skin everywhere, especially arms and legs. And when I step out, I used a body lotion before I use a towel to seal in the moisture. And when I dry off, I try to blot up the excess water rather than dry it completely so that my skin can retain as much of the moisture as it can without being wet. The shaved away pubic hair where the legs join the torso have been a bit of a problem when it starts growing back but I’ve found using a little Monistat on those areas seems to help a bit. It’s a lotion that dries into a powdery feeling finish and helps to prevent chaffing.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 125

Always shaved, from the neck down.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

i have been shaving off and on ever since i was 14 in the last 3or 4 years i srarted to shave every thing but I also use women’s and men’s nair hair remover as im not real hairy any where

Roan B 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2017
    Replies: 71

Ive kept it 100% clean shaved since my early 20s. Only recently however, I just started laser hair removal down there (as well as other places) and I’m close to having my privates being completely hair free. I love the smooth look and feel, especially when slipping into some soft, silky underwear.

Mikki Barnes 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2017

Mikki here, I have to ask, is it expensive?  Painful?  That would be rite up my ally.  I hate shaving, but always shave something with every shower.  Don’t shave arms or pits, but the rest I do.  Wife loves it.

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Replies: 41

Yes I do I shave everything I like to be very smooth

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I shave my bikini line but not my privates I trim it

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Replies: 164

Same here, my SOGGF HAS me dressing 24/7 fully enfem now for 3.6 years started my 4 year Tomorrow 1 Jan 2019. I love it SOGGF says Tammie you are beautiful woman and and much better looking as a girl than a man.

Thus every time she gets a hair salon appointment, nails and wax job I have to do same including a bikini waxing and eyebrow waxing.

A week ago at Christmas she said come June 2019 keep open middle June weeks she has a surprise for me but I have to prepare for it for 5 months. ?????

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Tammie,

What is a SOGGF ?  It sounds so interesting! Should I have one?

Your Curious Roxanne Lanyon

Stephanie Bass 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017

I switch on and off shaving.  I do keep it trimmed always even though I Love the feel of clean shaven.  I even found the trimmer at Walmart and today I go back smooth thank you.

Cloé (CC) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 9, 2017
    Replies: 135

I epilate everything from the neck down.

Sandrajane Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 22, 2017

Yes I usually trim mine to just a little line

Come dress with me

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 160

I shave it all off and it feels great.

karley delaware

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 160

I shave it all off and feels great.

karley delaware

Penny 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2016
    Replies: 61

Of course! I shave from head to toe at the moment, leaving just the bikini area neatly trimmed. In the past, I didn’t shave my arms, but I just recently did that for the first time in more than thirty years. I am currently trying to come up with an explanation for keeping it that way through next summer. Normally, I would let my leg hair grow back during the late spring. This last spring I didn’t, but didn’t wear shorts during the summer either. I love the way I look without all that hair. Frankly, it takes years off my appearance, at least from the neck down.

Kander Kamisole 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 12, 2017

Mmmm… I am sure you look adorable, girlfriend! 💞

Roxanne Hale 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2016

Wait, there are people who don’t?
    I use the shortest setting on my electric hair clippers on my actual private. Everywhere else gets a clean shave.

Maggie 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 26, 2017
    Replies: 30

I have been shaving the bikini area and all the naughty bits for some time, just recently been going out en femme for the first few times so have been shaving my legs and love it, some thing I have always wanted to do since hair started growing. I shave with a really good man razor and non scented shave cream. Just got an electric bikini shaaver and is working pretty good for the sensitive parts which took some figuring out. When I first started doing this I was a razor bumped mess. I would love to have some help from my SO but just recently came out and do not want to overload her. I have gbegun using Magic Shaving powder delipatory on sensitive areas and armpits as it is not as harsh on my skin as Nair and other stuff and leaves a good smooth finish.

Iloveit

Fiona 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 6, 2018

Hi there.
    This may come as a surprise, but I neither trim nor shave anywhere, but in fact, book sessions at a local salon to have periodic full body waxes, confidential, discreet, and comfortable, something I have been doing for a number of years.  Originally, I was very hirsute, all over, and shaving etc merely encouraged growth and led to quite literally hours in the shower trying to remove everything.  I have also tried creams, a home waxing kit, and electric shavers, none of which worked for me at all.

Waxing is the only thing that seems to work, gradually training the hair growth to stop, but hair on different parts of the body is different by itself, types, strengths and resistance.  My sessions are usually four weekly and involve only part waxing, and after several years, the growth to remove is getting less and less, so I’m getting there overall, including in my private area.

I’m sorry if the reply is a little long and not exactly to point, but I did want to try and explain that I fit neither option in your opening question.

Kristinaaz Redding 
      Participant

I do the same thing Fiona. I just recently discovered sugar waxing by a esthetician. The wax gets in the follicle and removes just hair. So much nicer when you do a Brazilian like I do.

Kristinaaz

Hippie 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 20, 2016

No I don’t shave or trim. But have tried it and I don’t care for it.

joanne Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2018

Hi Jenna, I am new to CDressing but since my wife has become aware of this interest she offered to come with me for a complete brazilian, I never had one before, she has and will get one too. I am excited to see how it feels, I mean after, not during. She does likes to play with my bottom and since I have exposed by girlie side she said she would like in between my checks to be smooth and cleaner. Once the brazilian is done I make ask if I can shave my legs in the past she has liked me being hairy.

Hugs
    Joanne

Jenna Good 
      Participant

Joanne, you say your wife has limits on your cross dressing in your profile. Since both of you have agreed to get Brazilians she must be pretty liberal or open minded.  I have no idea what limits she set for your cross dress but she should be open to you shaving your leg if you approach her nicely.

Have you discuss both of your sexual preferences with each other? She may be a lot more open minded than you think  Maybe she has some sort of fetish or desires you have not discuss with her.

joanne Jones 
        Participant
        Registered On: January 2, 2018

Hi Jenna, thanks for the reply. Yes my wife is open minded. We have been together many year and she know I have a kinky side. At times she had let me go see a dom to let me play out my kinky. I have beens surpised how open she is to this interest of mine, Yesterday she helped me pick out on line some short skits and open back and front pantyhose, I like to feel slutty. It is wonderful to have a spouse who is willing to come along with me to explore CDressing. At the moment this is something between us, I clean the house in bra and panties. The feeling of wearing womans clothes which make me feel sexy which is a new feeling for me as a man. I am curious to see how I might look as woman, with makeup, wig etc. I am in reasonable shape and I think I have a nice butt. It might be fun for her and I to go out as woman. I told her last night you have a husband you may now get a girlfriend too. I am not attracted to men at all. I do not feel like a woman. I do find very arousing picture of CD, I don’t see crossdressers as men but woman.

Thanks for posting on the Forum
        Hugs
        Joanne

Jenna Good 
    Participant

I asked the question so all of you are probably wondering how I handle this.

Since I’m married I just trim my groin area to within an inch.  Any closer than that, my wife starts asking me questions. It also gets really itchy.

I did shave it all off a long time ago when I was single.  I kept it that way fro almost a year.  I really liked the feeling I got when I was shaved, but it took a lot of time to stay that way.  I had a  CD friend at the time and we would help each other

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Jenna, I started shaving my privates many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. I worked in a job where I had to be around cushions working with their computers, servers, and network so I told her it was for hygienic reasons. I do sweat a lot and this would create an odor I did not like, this a hygiene reason. Of course I had ulterior motives as my primary reason 😁🤪. TTFN

Danielle

Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017
    Replies: 56

Trim

private area in front

shave snooth back area and abdomen

Franfem 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 29, 2017

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Martine  Hello and welcome fro Noagara Falls N.Y. I have been a closet x dresser for many years, was caught by daughter that she seen a pic of me I forgot to put away but that…</span>

Millie Tant 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2017

I shave my privates and legs every day. I absolutely love the feeling. And wearing panty hose with shaved legs is the best feeling in the world.

My wife won’t let me shave my chest hair yet but I am working in it.

Best thing I ever did shaving my legs. And them I moisturise before getting into bed with my wife.

It’s sooooo girly.

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Kay Smith 
      Participant
      Replies: 28

You can say that again there is no better feeling than shaved legs so sexy and smooth 😍😍😍

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

It is a girl’s job to stay smooth and feminine for her significanyt other.  This girl would have it no other way!  I love being

Roxanne Lanyon, I feel ever so lady-like!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I try to keep myself nice and smooth down there. Just in case.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Just in case of what, honey?

Your Roxanne

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 186

Yes, fully shaved, love the clean feeling.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 379

Yes

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Replies: 92

Usually shaved almost everywhere, with a nicely trimmed and shaped pubis. But ocassionally, I’ll get carried away with how good the smooth clean skin feels and take it all off.

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Isn’t that such a scrumptious feeling, giel?

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 70

I used to share but one day I started laser hair removal and I am very happy with the results I am nice and smooth and no more shaving for me

Jessica 
      Participant

I have been considering this as well. Was it hard to get the courage to go in somewhere?

Franfem 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2017

I shave most places daily

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account