Tagged: Hair removal
- January 7, 2018 at 2:33 am #81181Jenna GoodParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 104Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
Do you shave or trim the hair on private area? If you do how close?
Have you had a spouse or friend help you?
- October 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm #237371sophie tilsonLadyRegistered On: October 21, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
- October 19, 2019 at 1:38 pm #237310Ruby SmithLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 308Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
i Have shaved my privates for quite a few years now. I just recently started shaving everything but my arms recently and I’m in love. I never imagined my legs would be as smooth as they are. i do my own shaving, the wife is to afraid of cutting me.
- October 19, 2019 at 1:34 pm #237306Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I went yesterday for my regular body waxing. While there is certainly some discomfort involved (who am I kidding, certain areas it hurts like hell) the results are awesome. If you are looking for someone to do body waxing in the Houston area I highly recommend The Wax Master
- October 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm #237272Elizabeth JoanLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I try not to shave it irritates my skin. I get waxed at the salon my back and privates. I use veet for sensitive skin rest of my body. Then I lather in melaleuca lavender renew lotion. Skin care is so important.
- October 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm #236129
- October 16, 2019 at 1:29 pm #235997PaulineLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- October 16, 2019 at 3:25 am #235777Kim MicheleLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
Yes I do. I had a test recently and my wife told me several times I should just shave it all off, so I did. She even helped me with shaving my back.
She then wanted to know if I was seeing someone, I blew my best chance to have the talk with her on crossdressing.
I am doing my best to try and keeep it up so that I feel so good in nylons and heels
- October 16, 2019 at 1:51 am #235770RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
- October 15, 2019 at 11:31 pm #235754
- October 15, 2019 at 2:12 pm #235578
- October 15, 2019 at 8:02 am #235386
- October 13, 2019 at 5:04 pm #234942Maria MRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- September 29, 2019 at 11:58 am #228782Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
- September 29, 2019 at 11:34 am #228774Micheal DenierLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
No, don’t shave my Private parts or legs, part of being a male
- September 29, 2019 at 10:50 am #228720Erica GuyLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 55Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
I keep it very short if anything at all. I do it for the hygiene part because there is nothing worse that sweaty smelly regions on the body. I also shave my chest area and keep other body hair to a minimum.
- September 28, 2019 at 12:40 am #228158Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 93Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 360 times
- September 25, 2019 at 1:40 pm #227030AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Shave and bald and I do it myself
- September 23, 2019 at 11:10 am #226165
- September 16, 2019 at 3:52 am #223226Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
- September 16, 2019 at 5:42 am #223267KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
Does your wife trim at all? After we married, my wife started to trim. Some time after I started doing the same. If she questioned me, I was prepared to talk about getting hair stuck between teeth, how much better I liked her trimmed, and how I wanted to do the same for her. I then moving to shaving my shaft and scrotum and explained that it felt much better.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:07 pm #226210Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1620Has thanked: 8016 timesBeen thanked: 4300 times
- September 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm #226290KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
Being able to be truthful is so important. I’m very tactile and really, really enjoy the feeling of my privates being smooth. I’ve told her the same thing about my shaved legs. If she has any qualms, I’ve not seen any evidence of her discomfort.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:02 am #225978Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
Yes my wife is fully shaven. Her hair colour is blonde so does not show to badly. I must admit a like it that way and it shows her pussy very clearly. However it has not helped me at all. xxx
- September 14, 2019 at 8:47 am #222480AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- September 13, 2019 at 7:58 pm #222225J J JohnsonLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
I have kept that region trimmed for many years now. I have shaved completely, but my wife prefers a little hair. I have shaved my legs for thirty years, chest for about ten. I am currently using a home light pulse device which is slowly removing the dark hairs.
- September 13, 2019 at 3:43 pm #222133Gemma McDadeLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
As things have developed recently at home and I sense acceptance for my feminine persona, i’ve started shaving my privates to give a nice feminine traiangle. Currently causing some irritation but i’m Sure if I persist that will subside. Can’t help but now move on to underarm – I mean, what use does that really have?
- September 13, 2019 at 1:02 am #221803Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
I’ve kept myself smooth, trimmed and natural since I was in my first long term relationship (3 years). He didn’t mind me being natural at all. Subsequent relationships had me going smooth, or trimmed, just depended on their personal taste, and I was only too happy to oblige.
I have had my lover help me to take care of shaving down there, also a couple of good CD girlfriends too, but mostly it was me, a good hand mirror, and a fresh razor. I maintain with a small trimmer and sometimes length guides, and LOTS of careful, patient work. Even got it waxed a couple of times, but prefer to shave.
- September 13, 2019 at 12:39 am #221795Freida StrokaenRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 3 times
- September 12, 2019 at 8:30 am #221311AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I’ve always trimmed downstairs keep it tidy but went full on with armpits chest back and legs. I love how smooth my legs feel, want keep them like that all the time now.
Same here and epilate legs up the “bikini line” and chest shaved down to just above the wotsit. I have to ask my wife to epilate my back not found a successful way to do it by myself yet.
- September 12, 2019 at 4:40 am #221251Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
I’ve always trimmed downstairs keep it tidy but went full on with armpits chest back and legs. I love how smooth my legs feel, want keep them like that all the time now.
- September 11, 2019 at 8:09 pm #221185
- September 9, 2019 at 3:43 pm #220192EmmaLadyRegistered On: March 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I shave everywhere and I get my back waxed shaving is a little bit of a pain and I have to do it like two sometimes three times a week however my face needs to be shaved almost daily it is a lot of work and some days I just get lazy and skip shave day lol
- September 9, 2019 at 11:28 am #220103Jonnie SmithLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I have been shaving for my privates for quite a few years now. In the last year I have begun shaving from the neck down and OMG, I love it!!!
- September 8, 2019 at 11:33 pm #219935AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 134Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I’ve shaved my private parts manier times and it’s feels great
- September 8, 2019 at 11:39 am #219643AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
I shave mine completely smooth. I’m not very hairy anyway but it feels nice to be completely shaven from head to toe. Had a GF a while back that would shave my head and private parts whenever I wanted her to.
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217782JennyLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 44Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
Does anyone know how to shave and not get ingrown hiars on legs? I am very hairy and when i shave that happens alot or i get the red bump razor burn? Help plese!!😚
- September 5, 2019 at 6:55 am #217783RachelAnnLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 89Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
I have had really good luck with the following method: hot bath with coconut oil table spoon or so, use some type of exfoliating scrubber I have a axe loofa type thing that has the loofa on one side and a scrubber on the other side. I use dove body wash with it. After the bath I dab rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball all over to clean off any remaining dead skin or dirt or oil in the follicles. Then I use a good lotion all over let it soak in and dry then dab the nether regions with a white stick deodorant. It’s time consuming but works well. Oh I also pop a ibuprofen before the bath to reduce any sort inflammation. The key is to exfoliate that dead skin off though. If you do nothing else, do that and moisturize and that should help a lot.
- September 5, 2019 at 7:13 am #217784
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217781LadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 89Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
I trim and shave. Leave a landing strip in the middle. Usually I only trim once in the fall and keep it shaved close through the winter months. I found a tip online that said to take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and dab around the shaved area to clean it then dab some deodorant (the white stick kind) on it to reduce perspiration. This really helps a lot to keep the in-grown hairs to a minimum. I have never shaved my wife or vice versa. Not that appealing to either of us I’m afraid.
- September 5, 2019 at 5:36 am #217770
- September 5, 2019 at 5:11 am #217760
- September 4, 2019 at 10:29 pm #217664Marilyn ElamLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I shave it all off down there usually once a week I also shave my legs but I have so few I could do both legs in 5min with tweezers. I also shave my chest nothing worse than a tuft of chest hair poking out of your cleavage plus I have tattoo’s a pussy on each Boob a Tiger on the left and a Panther on the right. I have a wonderful young woman who mows my back for me and again its as hairy as my legs but who wants to risk getting a back hair trapped in a Bra hook lol.. I don’t shave my pits why you may ask! well its a family thing all of the women and most of the men in our family have hairless pits.
Now when it comes to shaving these new multi blade vibrating (mm mmm;)) razors with some shaving foam let us shave the smooth skin areas right up to the loose wrinkly bits without a mirror or ending up looking like your having your period they are the best way to mow it all down without a care. I remember the days of the twin blade razors after my shower and a shave I had to put on scruffy old black knickers so the blood didn’t show and not end up staining some expensive pretty sexy panties. The worst time was when I used a single blade razor with soap I gave myself a fright I thought I had with one stroke turned myself Jewish.
As for ingrown hairs and razor burn I found once you kept things mowed regularly suddenly no ingrown’s, razor burn, and no issues with stubble except for sheer panties when you are a bit overdue in staring up the mower. Its best mowed in the rain anyway I ALWAYS shave in the shower my face included.
Well girls thats my rant on shaving nothing feels nicer than that silky smooth body when you slide on your stockings, sexy dainty panties, racy balconet Bra, and a sexy negligee or teddy, or whatever his or her name is.
Love and XXX Marilyn…
- September 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm #217458Robin SnowLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 226Has thanked: 1862 timesBeen thanked: 1029 times
I shave my legs and keep my privates trimmed. Each time I shave, I end up with less to trim. Soon it will all be all smooth and feminine.
- September 4, 2019 at 2:33 pm #217437Kristen JamesLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I definitely completely shave my private area and most of my body for about the last six months. I used an elpilator on my legs and OMG it hurt but the results are great, and any hair that grows back is very thin and shaves easily without razor stubble. It definitely makes wearing panties and pantyhose feel sooo fem.
- September 1, 2019 at 9:10 am #216132Amber MartinezDuchessRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- August 31, 2019 at 2:45 pm #215848AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
I shave my privates almost daily but leave a small patch that I trim weekly. Have tried home waxing a few time…but OH MY…that can elicit a feminine scream!!!
- August 28, 2019 at 6:41 am #214102Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 689Has thanked: 43495 timesBeen thanked: 1422 times
I’ve trimmed my private hair, for my marital love life, most of the time I’ve been married. Since 2016, I trim and shave to express my feminine side. I use trimmers and shavers to remove it as close as I can. I think there’s nothing as unsightly as man hair sticking through nylon or lace panties.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 24, 2019 at 2:42 pm #212368Kathy SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
- August 24, 2019 at 3:51 pm #212401
- August 24, 2019 at 8:47 am #212126
- August 20, 2019 at 10:48 am #210073
- August 19, 2019 at 5:22 am #209618NikkiLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 95Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- September 2, 2019 at 8:55 am #216538AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
yes, totally three times a month or so. everything private is shaved nice and smooth. front, rear, legs, all has to be done. can’t have stubbles or ugly manly hair, hanging out. satin requires smooth, soft skin. or at least it does for me. I would like using tape or wax though. just to see how it goes. also thought about Nair.
any suggestions please ?
- August 19, 2019 at 12:54 pm #209761
- August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #209578Breianne SmithLadyRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- August 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm #209510Courtney JamiesonLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209526Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Body wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209525Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Brody wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 15, 2019 at 8:40 am #208292Zoe StrangeLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
- August 14, 2019 at 1:53 pm #207960
- August 14, 2019 at 1:32 pm #207952Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- August 8, 2019 at 10:12 am #205314Alexis CrowleyLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- August 8, 2019 at 10:59 am #205323
- August 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm #205070LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 1620Has thanked: 8016 timesBeen thanked: 4300 times
- August 7, 2019 at 2:29 pm #205026
- August 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm #204474
- August 4, 2019 at 8:37 am #204074Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
Interesting topic…. Above “it” I trim close with an electric trimmer, around and below I shave everything. I don’t maintain daily, but when I feel stubble growing through a lacy pair of panties….. it’s time to shave again. I do it myself
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Autumn Valiant.
- August 1, 2019 at 4:25 pm #203312AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- August 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm #205022
- July 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm #202622Very CherryLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I do shave or carefully use and depilatory for my private parts.
I used to shave my legs but now I use the depilatory for all I can reach. The hair on my legs is thinner now and is coming back very slow.
Yes there is some pain at times but what’s a little pain to get shinny smooth legs? I haven’t tried it on my face yet but I plan to.
- July 29, 2019 at 4:48 pm #202205
- July 29, 2019 at 2:48 pm #202159Michele WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
- July 25, 2019 at 3:56 am #200970
- July 23, 2019 at 6:51 am #200532Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- July 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #200526CharissaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I trimmed my privets for the first time a year ago. Although it looks much better, the hair seemed to aid in keeping that area cool and comfortable. I now find myself frequently adjusting myself, but shaving is a very pleasurable experience. So far, I do it myself.
- July 23, 2019 at 5:36 am #200519AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
yes private area is shaved ,being very close with my sister she did do it at first for sometime to teach me, now i do most myself now but she likes to make sure i did a good job and does check . my legs and underarms she still does for me just because she wants too and i love her help.she does talk about waxing me down their 😉
- July 23, 2019 at 3:42 am #200490AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Good reflection. I shave anywhere my hands travel across my body. Smooth is wickedly delicious. For a short time kept a small patch, can I say pelvis, but that’s gone. I am always tucked and love is silky. Chest as well. Shaving legs can be a very feminine action (unless you’re a competitive swimmer then you all do it).
- July 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm #199055
- July 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm #199040
- July 11, 2019 at 4:47 pm #197077
- July 11, 2019 at 6:29 am #196885Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I recently started trimming my underarms and private’s, then began to partially shave, reducing the amount of hair you can see. Then I started partially shaving around my privates (so my thighs are now mostly shaved) and shaving my chest so my chest hair will not show when collar is unbuttoned. And through all of this, no one noticed, not even my wife. So I just told her I didn’t like my chest and stomach and back hair and that I was getting it waxed and would stay shaved. I did. It hurt, but love the feeling and look. She just chuckled. My daughter thinks it makes me look younger and trimmer. My son says I’m vain. In any event, it seems that my worries about shaving were misplaced.
So go for it ladies!
- July 11, 2019 at 5:39 am #196868Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
I hear ya, Harietta! I’m in my early 60s and the same has happened to me and I have a Wahl clipper too that I use to trim down my body hair. I’ve been shaving my privates since I had hernia surgery where I initially had to shave it and it’s a necessity because it can get overgrown and I’d rather have smooth. I shave weekly.
- July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am #196628HariettaLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 100Replies: 240Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
As I slip into my sixties my body hair is undergoing a revolution of ugliness.
Salt, pepper, weird lenmgths,,,scraggly would be a compliment.
So I trim everything with a Wahl clipper with a comb attachment to a certain length.
I’ve trimmed my privates for thirty years
- July 10, 2019 at 4:02 am #196568
- July 8, 2019 at 8:51 pm #196289K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 639Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
Sometimes…but not for the dressing benefit since I don’t expose myself, take pictures, nor look at myself in the mirror. It is because sometimes my clothes rip hairs off when I am taking them off…So the shave is just a few weeks or months of pain relief.
- July 8, 2019 at 12:53 pm #196156Rocksan SmithRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- July 10, 2019 at 9:42 am #196636
- July 8, 2019 at 12:40 pm #196152
- July 8, 2019 at 12:16 pm #196141CandaceLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I wear panties everyday and night but not always a bra. Most days in colder weather I have a bra on but not as often in warmer months.
- July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #194847AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- August 5, 2019 at 11:36 am #204447Alyxis BeeLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I shave everything above my knees. I am not very hairy anyway s9 I don’t have to do it very often but when I do it is a turn on – I feel so girly shaving under my arms and across my butt to make it smooth too. I keep a small triangle of hair just above my privates with the pint pointing down. It is fun to keep that trimmed. I started shaving maybe a year ago and will never go back. Love you all, Alyxis
- July 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm #194372
- July 1, 2019 at 12:26 pm #194365Bobbie1951LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1029 timesBeen thanked: 494 times
since i began as a sissy my Mistress insisted on shaving my ‘boy parts’ and arm pits but She liked my body hair (yech). Now i shave body and privates twice a week and dream of laser hair removal. i feel so sexy when i am all smooth!
- July 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm #194362Keeva JoyLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I won’t be saying anything new here. I shave my body including arms about weekly, arm pits daily, chest hair and tummy about twice a week, private areas twice a week and legs about twice a week. Lucky not to have a lot of hair. I like the smooth feel and when I do cardio exercise I not feel as much lather on my skin. I actually get anxious if I feel I am a day late to shave.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:58 am #194351AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
I am a natural blonde of Scandanavian descent so any body hair I have is light and fine..I shave the privates, run an epilady over the legs once in a while…(it get easier after the first toturous session..lol) never had much facial hair, I just run a razor over it now and then every month or so, but don’t really need to..
- July 1, 2019 at 11:02 am #194352
- June 30, 2019 at 5:36 pm #194127
- June 30, 2019 at 5:27 pm #194124Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- June 29, 2019 at 6:58 am #193844AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
I don’t understand this thread… is trimming hair around your pubic area an “edgy topic”? From the locker room at the gym, I can tell you the majority of people do… LOL!!!
- June 29, 2019 at 3:48 am #193815Tina ThompsonDuchessRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 162 times
I prefer to be completely smooth in the nethers as it just feels sexier.
That and tucking is greatly simplified. With some outfits, there’s just no way around a tell-tale bulge except by tucking…
- June 23, 2019 at 6:41 am #192460
- June 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #191002Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 202Has thanked: 537 timesBeen thanked: 567 times
I do try to shave my nether regions when I can. Would like to have a Brazilian wax job done, but there are no places, locally, that I can get it done.
- June 14, 2019 at 8:28 pm #185569Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- June 8, 2019 at 6:11 am #183848Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).
Thanks Aimee! I think I’ll give IPL a try! Do the companies that sell them also sell the protective glasses to go with them? Does it work for removing beard hair and arm hair as well? It would be great to stay hairless and smooth all over!
- June 1, 2019 at 8:36 am #182129
- May 25, 2019 at 10:03 am #180462AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 271Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
I do keep my privates trimmed neatly, really can’t stand being overgrown. I also shave my legs, chest, back and arms. I love how my clothes feel on bare skin and it is much cooler when the summer is heating up.
- May 25, 2019 at 7:23 pm #180588Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
Sounds great Carla.! How do you shave your back?😘
- May 27, 2019 at 2:30 am #180871AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 271Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
- May 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #180277Toni KohlsLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
I shave everything but my legs. I wanna do something else like lasering or waxing because I get shaving bumps. Do they stop after awhile? I love when I first shave but the next day it’s really irritating. I use coconut oil and castor oil on all my skin. Most of my skin is incredibly soft but around my panty line it’s irritable. Any hints?
- May 24, 2019 at 12:55 pm #180219Mary JayLadyRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 30Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
Now think about all the poor girl that are closeted from their SO and can’t shave their legs in fear of not being capable of explaining themselves and the weight that they carry on their shoulders wishing to have smooth legs!.. my last SO was into leg hair.. it represented masculinity as its best for her!
Been there! Love you all xx
- May 24, 2019 at 11:04 am #180207
- May 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm #179435LadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I do a fully body wax approximately every 6 weeks. In fact, I just had a session yesterday. While I love the feel of the warm wax and the hair removal appeals to my masochistic side, I would love to do permanent hair removal.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Bettie Houston.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:48 am #179315Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!
Catriona, I asked this in another part of this thread. How much does it cost to get your face and entire body lasered for hair removal? Do you have to get repeat treatments to get rid of regrowth?
- May 21, 2019 at 5:43 am #179314LadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
I’ve kept my pubes trimmed for many years. I had a hernia operation in my late teens and had to shave my privates for the operation and ever since then, unless I keep things trimmed down there, it grows wild, so I trim weekly, shaving and clipping, very carefully of course! 🙂
I’d actually like to have my beard and body hair permanently removed. What works best for this, electrolysis or laser? How much does it cost?
- June 7, 2019 at 5:12 am #183588AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 163Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them). Way back when (3yrs hence), I started shaving everything EVERY morning (as was normal for me ,,,,*I’m a ‘trans’ for those of you who do not know me as of yet). Hi! After the shave you pop in the ‘head’ for HR (Hair Removal), and get on it. About 60 to 90 mins later you are done, smell a little bit of ‘burnt hair’ (very slight and doesn’t linger). (For my back I used ‘Sugaring’ and a bathtub. I’d get my back COVERED with it, then RIP)! AIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOW! Felt great! (liar!) Always shave well prior to any IPL treatment, and if you use the green or blue GEL, it will concentrate the IPL ‘blast of light’ (and omg it IS extremely (painful on the eyes), BRIGHT! OMG BRIGHT! (even when against the skin and with the proper laser glasses, it’s bright)!
MLAY makes one for about $350, has three heads (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and ACNE destruction). 🙂 The one for the skin turns it ‘milky’ or ‘snowy-looking’ (hides the blue veins and stuff if you get my drift?) …and also SOFTENS ALL OF YOUR SKIN!
YES! You CAN use it on every part of your body, but when working in the genitals reduce the power to 2 or 3 (5 is max). On high, if you zap down there you’ll find yourself “in” the ceiling. Fingers and toes imbedded and in need of surgical removal from said ceiling. It’s pretty warm ya know? 🙂 On two or three, it simply takes longer, but once done, you’ll never need to do any more than pluck a few here and there. (I keep a ‘fast-wax’ on hand for JUST those occasions ….because I detest razor burn and therein, don’t mind having hair ripped out that’s unwanted).
- May 21, 2019 at 12:39 am #179275
- May 20, 2019 at 10:55 am #179158MaeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 226Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
Thanks for posting this question. This is the type of Girl Talk I’m hungry for and wish I had come across this earlier haha! I tried mine in stages mainly because I’m new to dressing. I wanted to shave my legs because I had finally got brave enough to purchase stockings. It was such a turn on that I ended up shaving arms and back which lead to shaving my butt. It was a inner struggle to whether to continue or stop at that point. It wasn’t until a few weeks later when I needed a maintenance shave that I started landscaping the jewels and the in going struggle of how much is too much…. the next maintenance shave I shaved everything but my chest & belly. A couple of months later I shaved everything from my earlobes to my toes. For a while I kept it all shaved except the natural V wedge and kept that short with sharp edges. Now with Summer on the horizon It’s all growing back.
- May 19, 2019 at 10:06 am #178839AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- May 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm #177422AmyLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- June 20, 2019 at 10:33 pm #192007Ann GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Like you, I’m lucky – I have almost no body hair except in my pubic area and armpits. I use an electric trimmer set at 3 mm on those areas weekly, partly so I kindof match myself. Maybe it’s my Scandinavian ethnicity? From your picture, you seem like you might be Asian. Although you may have lost the XX/XY lottery, I envy the genes that gave you your ethnicity. I hope this isn’t offensive – I mean this totally as a compliment.
- May 10, 2019 at 11:56 pm #176248RickyLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 34Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
- May 11, 2019 at 8:44 pm #176569
- May 11, 2019 at 6:54 am #176370LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
- May 20, 2019 at 3:38 am #179044AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
I would suggest you massage a scented skin moisturizer on your smoothly shaved legs, which not only softens your skin but makes them feel extra smooth and sensuous………….much better than just running your hands over newly shaved legs !!!
- May 9, 2019 at 7:13 pm #175915Sandi SantoraLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- May 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm #175856
- May 5, 2019 at 7:38 pm #174648AzaleaLadyRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I usually shave everything from the waist down and get what I can from a razor. I have experimented with shaving my chest but it’s not helpful in my line of work unfortunately.
- May 5, 2019 at 7:51 am #174490Registered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:01 pm #174314AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- Lol. Funny topic. I do sometimes more out of boredom or desire for change than a specific purpose. Never all the way off but a trim here or there
- May 4, 2019 at 8:05 am #174188Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:42 am #174184Holly ChristmasLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I shave wax and pluck. Feel best when hair free.
Tried laser hair removal but not effective and probably too many grey hairs! Expensive and still have beard hair.
Luckily my wife prefers hair free look
- May 2, 2019 at 3:59 am #173572
- April 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #171363
- April 24, 2019 at 11:39 am #171361
- April 24, 2019 at 8:56 am #171315
- April 20, 2019 at 8:45 am #170025Nataliagiordano GiordanoLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
si desde hace muchos años es normal para mi
- May 6, 2019 at 1:12 am #174694Registered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
y se siente bien tambien?
- April 17, 2019 at 8:39 pm #169311Samantha BelleLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- April 17, 2019 at 1:51 am #169114Jenniferlyn BarkerLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I keep my self as smooth and soft completely hairless down there along with my legs and under arms. UN-like most I’m single so its fairly easy to stay that way. I love being able to keep my self clean smooth and soft. Couldn’t see being any other way.
- April 17, 2019 at 9:17 am #169197
- April 16, 2019 at 11:55 pm #169095Me JeLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 8 times
- April 17, 2019 at 9:35 am #169198
- April 16, 2019 at 8:08 pm #169072Brianna LynchRegistered On: April 11, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Hey Jenna , good question. Both , what is left is trimmed using small electric razor with hair comb attachment and without to keep clean edges , the rest is smooth and clean . I do caution one to be extremely careful if using a delapatory creme , this can cause some damages.
And no , it’s a little personal and the wife has no interest in assisting with my trimming/ shaving. Its just me and the mirror
Huggs Sister , Brianna A Lynch
- April 16, 2019 at 4:44 pm #169033
- April 16, 2019 at 4:17 pm #169026Raquel SullivanLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I wax every 4-5 weeks. I used to shave but when I found waxing there was just no comparison. My wife was actually the one who recommended me going to get a wax. If you haven’t waxed everything give it a try, you won’t regret it. My stockings feel amazing once I am completely hairless.
I still shave my chest tho as I tried a wax there and it was pretty painful. Otherwise the pain is mild on legs, arms privates and butt strip.
- April 16, 2019 at 6:24 am #168879courtneyjoLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- April 14, 2019 at 1:35 pm #168427
- April 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm #167909Veronika SamulesLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- April 12, 2019 at 12:20 pm #167885
- April 10, 2019 at 7:42 pm #167475Tiffany WellsLadyRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 59Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
I shave daily to keep a smooth clean feminine look. I leave a small triangle as well above my parts lol! I found if I stayed on top of shaving I had less irritation and shave time was reduce dramatically. I shave face, arms, armpits, chest everything!!! Love the feel of my soft smooth legs!
- April 11, 2019 at 3:41 am #167509AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
I think there’s a ‘little triangle’ group of us that just love the look………….I’m totally included !!! I always tuck, and I can find no other detail to transform more exciting……….funny, but SO agrees……….”if you’re going to do the ‘girl’…………..then DO THE GIRL !!!!! Then she says—-” I like it too” —-
- April 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #167081$ilver $tringLadyRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Shave head to toe starting this time of year, all the way to “winter” (whenever the hell that is now).
Correction, I dont shave my pits, and I also leave a landing strip above the little soldier. I love it. Wife accepts it, and hasnt ever said anything negative, or positive about it.
I ADORE landing strips!
Once I start shaving, it keep up with it, and repeat no later than every 3 days. Going to try and shave every day this summer. Once it’s done, it’s easy and quick to just quickly repeat, and if I dont, then I’ll get prickly itchy, and pissed off.
Would love to go for a wax, but honestly, worried about spreading my legs in front of anyone in this small ass redneck town, and show them my bikini tan/landing strip.
- April 7, 2019 at 7:24 pm #166705
- April 5, 2019 at 9:20 am #165975AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 24Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I trim and use a 1 guard. Shaving becomes very uncomfortable until you are use to it. I would def recommend trimming until more comfortable with shaving. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs are not comfortable nor are they sexy. I do recommend u shave your sack with a razor. But be careful
- April 5, 2019 at 8:30 am #165966Lisa MulierLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
i love being smooth all over, so i shave regularly. i am naturally not too hairy so smooth legs, pubes and arm pits are relatively easy to maintain.
i have been doing electrolysis on my face for two years. Ouch!, but love the results. i just got a Groupon for a Brazilian, so that is next. i think i will love it!
- April 3, 2019 at 9:50 am #165568Erin TewfikLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- April 1, 2019 at 2:21 pm #165081AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
I shave or wax all areas, completely—but—I leave s two inch upside down triangle, as a part of my ‘bikini’ look………..trimmed to relatively short. No need for any help, but it ALL get’s inspected for stubbies. I like too tuck, and since I’m not a big-boy–quite easy, and the view is very realistic behind a filmy, sheer panty………….I did have a spa in our home, and would get into it with a very tight bikini bottom and a lightly padded halter top, more casual make-up—and my wife would pile up my wig on top and leave the curl strands down on both sides of my face……………..then she’d join me, and we’d slip into the water, and the feelings were engulfing us, as we drank our wine, it would likely happen that a couple fingers would enter that little bottom, and whispering “oh, how sexy you are, and that sends me to nothing but oooohing…………….that’s why I don’t shave it all off………….just enough image to just almost perfect……….
- April 2, 2019 at 11:07 am #165317
- April 1, 2019 at 7:20 am #164992AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- March 29, 2019 at 12:39 pm #164314AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I don’t shave enough… When I want to to feel really girlygirly…. I shave everything I can …….bobble bathe. Slide on tights it manifests an exciting euphoria. For me. In public think about a favorite fantasy. You’ll admit a sexy persona. People will be more attracted to you.
- March 25, 2019 at 4:18 am #163134Kiran SinghLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- March 24, 2019 at 6:48 am #162948Vanessa JonesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- March 23, 2019 at 7:06 pm #162876
- March 23, 2019 at 6:48 pm #162873Raquel SullivanLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- April 2, 2019 at 11:56 am #165334
- March 23, 2019 at 1:28 pm #162794
- March 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm #162568michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 308Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 730 times
- March 22, 2019 at 11:22 am #162563Angela StormLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 111Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
I wish I had a way to shave it smooth but everytime I try I cut my self, so gave up. Any ideas on how to do it and not cut myself?
- March 22, 2019 at 12:20 pm #162572LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
Make sure to use a new blade. Soak in a warm tub for several minutes before trying to shave so that everything gets soft and pliable. Go slowly, shaving only a small area at a time. Try to pull the skin tight. Hope this helps.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #162383ReneLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
luckily my body is practically hairless so not much work for legs and belly, been shaving my pits for 20 years but now i’m in my 50’s i’m having to trim my pubes and shave the hair on my testicles or they start to look a bit like coconuts.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:35 pm #162379AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I completely shave everything below the neck! Getting your legs waxed is amazing. My legs stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. I am working my way up to getting a “Brazilian” someday, so for now I just shave it smooth down there. Nothing beats the feeling of having it shaved smooth. Love it so much I would never go back to having any pubic hair! Do yourself a favor and shave it smooth you won’t regret it ever!!
- March 21, 2019 at 11:27 am #162296
- March 19, 2019 at 6:28 am #161588AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I shave from the neck down for winter, now that summers is near I will let the hair grow on my leg. My junk I keep shaved, two to three time a week.
Going to the gym in shorts and grocery store with shaved legs not one person noticed. With a little tan I think I could go all summer, except I have a few friends who would not approve.
- March 19, 2019 at 6:45 am #161596LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
I shaved my legs three weeks ago during a week my wife was out of town. I intended to let the hair grow back, but I enjoyed the feeling so much I’ve kept shaving. I don’t hide it, but I also haven’t brought the subject up to her. I decided that I would treat it as no big deal when she noticed. Still waiting.
- March 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm #161416IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 300Has thanked: 756 timesBeen thanked: 918 times
I’ve kept pubic hair trimmed short for a long time and shaved/epilated elsewhere for quite some time too.
I’m lucky and don’t have much body hair which is great, but what there is has needed to be dealt with one way or another.
A couple of months ago, I decided to get an IPL system and am really happy with the results so far. Shaving is already unnecessary in some areas, hopefully everywhere soon!
- March 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm #161161Shirley LovelaceLadyRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- March 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm #159871Meran BerwyckLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
- March 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm #159758
- March 12, 2019 at 7:18 am #159661
- March 9, 2019 at 3:45 pm #159009AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I’ve trimmed this area for quite some time. It was when I started wearing panties more frequently did I go bare 😀.
I’m always trying new things. This last time I showered and exfoliated. Then I shaved with a razor, rinse, and exfoliated again. Pat dry and then use Nair or Veet. Rinse, dry, and moisturize.
- March 9, 2019 at 2:58 pm #158997PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 362Has thanked: 1572 timesBeen thanked: 1099 times
I have no hair folicles on my legs and only need to shave my man bit twice a year,i have a hairy chest which i shave below the bra line and fortunate to have very little on any other part of my body,it dose cause stress for the boss when i take a G/T through to her in the bath on a saturday night and she is shaving her legs with 1 of my razors. You just get a man growl. Py. x.
- March 8, 2019 at 3:27 pm #158771Patty PepperRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 27Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Just splurged on the fancy Braun epilator. Did my legs a few days ago and still feels pretty smooth. Tried it initially on my cheek with a days growth and I screamed like a stuck pig! Might have to work my way up to the face…
- March 9, 2019 at 2:35 pm #158994Helene van der TeeLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
OMG do not use one of those on your face. Really, once you have endured the pain you’ll have a nice smooth face for a week and then ingrowing hairs and red blotches for the ensuing weeks.
- March 5, 2019 at 3:16 pm #158021AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Yes and no. I prefer to stay smooth -everywhere- but my skin doesn’t like razors.
I actually use Nair or Veet! (I prefer Veet) I understand it doesn’t work for everyone.
My regimen goes like this:
1. Hot shower, scrub and exfoliate the hell out of my skin
2. Dry off, then spread the stuff all over.
3. Wait about 10-15 minutes, use a damp, hot washcloth, and it all just comes out.
4. Cover the smooth skin with baby oil (this is my favorite part)
- March 5, 2019 at 3:46 am #157903LadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
No. It is a regret that I don’t or rather unable due to being married. The closest was when I had a hernia op which meant some shaving. kept it short for a few weeks until told ‘it’s taking a long time to regrow !.
- March 3, 2019 at 4:23 am #157459
- March 3, 2019 at 2:39 am #157428Imogen MannRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
I think I worked out that shaving and trimming costs me £2.50 a day. Every single day.
I shave all over (Toes to nose) with a Gillette fusion razor. (the razors aimed at the male market are better than the ladies), I use store brand shaving gels (the foaming ones) and tidy up with my Phillips ladyshave once I’m dry. I moisturise and exfoliate daily.
Once a month I get my back waxed professionally by a lovely local mens waxing service.
- February 23, 2019 at 2:05 am #155411
- February 22, 2019 at 9:00 am #155257AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Yes…i do keep myself trimmed and shaved. Usually shave to a small strip daily.
- February 20, 2019 at 6:34 am #154791
- February 19, 2019 at 11:48 pm #154740Parish HLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- February 13, 2019 at 3:56 pm #152990BarbaraLadyRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 72Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I’m lucky! I have never had much body hair except on my head, arm pits, and pubic area. My legs had like a total of 50 hairs on them, my arms have always been bare, and literally 6 hairs on my chest. It also grows back very slowly. VERY! I do the pits and privates once a week and my legs about 6 times a year. No hair from the ears down! My SO loves my soft legs!! I love that she does! 🙂
- February 17, 2019 at 10:50 pm #154163CarriLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Shave the hair off my legs once a month because that is how long it takes to grow it back to where its annoying. Safety razor for pubs. All shaving is done in the shower without gel. I think lack of Testosterone has caused the hair to lighten and thin out, going to hopefully find out what is going on though. While like not having to deal with body hair like others do, I dont want my health to decline anymore than it has.
- February 10, 2019 at 12:37 pm #152210
- February 10, 2019 at 12:49 am #152061Robyn ValerioLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Here in the UK we have great razors for ladies. Venus razors. I use those and they give me a really smooth feel without creating any damage at all. They’re brilliant for pain free shaving private parts and under arms. I feel really feminine when I do it. In the bath or sitting down, I need no help. The hair comes off so easily. Liberation! I’d have been much happier as a girl but we have to live with what we’re given, haven’t we! Robyn
- February 16, 2019 at 11:25 am #153694Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 387Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 1062 times
Yes, Venus razors are great.
Whilst I’m far from being an orangutang I do occasionally shave to keep hair at bay. I normally use an electric razor (femme Remmington) and have used a silk-epile (ouch) nothing shaves like a Venus razor. The feeling of fresh shaved legs on crisp, newly laundered 400 thread Egyptian cotton sheets – mmmmmm.
Don’t shave my privates though, the itching when hair begins to re-grow brings me out in a rash and drives me half crazy.
Take care girls
- February 9, 2019 at 9:36 am #151883Craig JohnsonBaronessRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I am a significant other and my partner and I both have the hair (other than on top of the head) “sugared.” (Google it.) The process leaves us very smooth and leaves no “bumps.”
Also it lasts longer than shaving or creams and less painful as well.
My partner (girlfriend) is able to wear some nich short outfits this way.
- July 25, 2019 at 5:36 am #200983Kyle EveLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I go and have a Persian waxing also known as sugaring. It is much easier than shaving and doesn’t leave all the red bumps or spots. I get it done about every 4 weeks. They tell me it can look ast 6 weeks and also can remove hair permanently.
- February 8, 2019 at 3:40 pm #151668Marie SweetsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Yes, I shave my privates, plenty of shaving cream and a sharp Lady’s razor. Shaving slowly to avoid any nicks/cuts. I also shave my chest, stomach, arm-pits and legs. Afterwards, I apply a moisturiser with Aloe Vera all over, leave for about 5 minutes, then wash off. Prevents razor burn. (applying a moisturiser does help).
- February 8, 2019 at 2:22 pm #151641AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
If I could completely stop growing hair from my head down I would. Our next purchase is going to be an at home laser treatment system, can’t wait.
Imo it feels way sexier when you don’t have hair and it’s much cleaner holds less odor and generally results in more cleanliness
- February 8, 2019 at 2:53 pm #151653Jenna GoodLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 104Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
Thank you for the post about a home lazar treatment Anonymous. Please let us know what you buy and how you like it. I’m not sure if one can be used on your private parts. I know that woman have this done in a lazar salon very close to their V….
I’m not sure I’d like to try this on my privates. But I’m sure it works well on other area as long as you shave close before using one.
- February 9, 2019 at 10:14 am #151893Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 79Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
Laser treatment can be done on one’s private parts. However, I would not recommend trying to do this at home with home laser equipment. It is much better to have this procedure done in a salon by a trained professional. Also, it is important to shave as close as possible, without nicking the skin, prior to having this procedure done in order to minimize pain. You will feel pain, but less so if only a small amount of hair is present.
- February 8, 2019 at 9:42 am #151564
- February 8, 2019 at 9:02 am #151557
- February 8, 2019 at 6:17 am #151522Heidi SuncrestLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I have been shaving my privates for years, and feet. I think it all looks better without hair. My wife is not a huge fan of body hair trimming but has never complained on the privates. I would love to shave my whole body and eyebrows just once. Eyebrows… I feel if I pluck too thin men will notice or more appropriately wives would see it and talk about me later. But to be able to paint them on very thin and sharp just once would be amazing.
- February 4, 2019 at 6:38 am #150239AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I’ve shaved my privates since I was in my early twenties. Currently, I use a dilapidator cream or wax on everything below the neck, other than a patch of pubic hair, and my armpits.
- February 4, 2019 at 6:12 am #150237MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 115Has thanked: 475 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
I shaved my whole body about two months ago. What a great feeling, but one thing I noticed afterward is that I was much more sensitive to the cold. Maybe this is why many genetic females always complain about being cold? Anyway, I developed a shaving rash in patches, mostly my upper legs and groin area – not painful just unsightly. I had used plenty of shaving cream and several new razors, etc.
Anyway, it won’t stop me from shaving again in the future when I have some extended alone time to go totally en femme. In the meantime, I find that an electric body shaver does a decent job when I don’t have as much time as I’d like. The plus side is no shaving rashes and your hair comes back quickly, which could also be a positive from the “guy-mode” perspective.
- February 4, 2019 at 5:06 am #150227Lexi4FunLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I shave whole body, but especially legs, must have super smooth legs always. I’ve been doing my chest for a long time too, but mostly like maintenance, not as much as legs. Not much hair on chest anymore, anyhow. Nipple area is difficult, of course. I have really long hair on my head, down to my waist, nearly. I trim eyebrows. I have been doing my arms and hands more now.. Nothing like a “gurl” with hairy hands, lol.. not good.
- February 3, 2019 at 9:41 am #150032Brenda MaidenformLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
- February 4, 2019 at 6:18 am #150238Brianna BridgetteRegistered On: August 17, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I have using Nair for over 10 years. Leg hair grows back very slow now. Wish I could do my arms. I have to appear in boy clothes all the time so I do have arm hair. I love having smooth legs. To me it is an exciting feeling.
I have shaved my genitals for years. The instructions on Nair says dont use it on genitals. It feels so nice to be hairless.
- February 2, 2019 at 3:53 am #149539Breanna LeighLadyRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 425Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1151 times
I shave everywhere where hair still grows, privates, butt, legs, chest ,face and two little spots on my back. My SO helps with any area I can’t reach. I also have seeing body hair as body hair spells Male and I want to be feminine. I also feel if I’m going to crossdress, I want to feel as feminine as I possibly can do I give off that female energy when in public.I am also booking an appointment with a woman I met while shopping an femme the other day, she’s a beautician and she going to do my eyebrows for me. Can’t Wait!!
- February 1, 2019 at 3:15 pm #149429AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- February 1, 2019 at 11:39 pm #149508
- February 1, 2019 at 2:41 pm #149422
- February 1, 2019 at 1:33 pm #149405FrancesKayLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I get a brazilian every other month to include my underarms Underarm hair comes back softer but pubic hair comes back with the same texture. Just had my chest waxed about a month ago. Hair coming back softer. More easy to shave in the shower. Shave my legs weekly. Love the feel of clothing against my smooth skin. Somehow I feel cleaner as well.
- February 1, 2019 at 8:38 am #149344Jena OakleyLadyRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 67Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- January 30, 2019 at 8:31 am #148718
- January 30, 2019 at 4:54 am #148667
- January 30, 2019 at 4:44 am #148664Erica WilliamsRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I shave my Anya also Anne. It’s a little difficult but like you said, I don’t like “klingons”. I don’t shave my chest or back but that’s because I don’t have any chest or back hair. I do have my underarms everyday. I’m still unsure if I should shave my arms or not. I have hair on them but they’re not really hairy. Any suggestions if I should shave my arms also?
- January 30, 2019 at 6:37 am #148684Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
Erica, my observation is that, as men, our arm hair appears to be more coarse than a woman’s arm hair. I’m sure there are others that may disagree but it just seems that most women have finer hair. My Holy Grail is always about being passable in public (and I don’t mean passable in some dark shady corner of a bar LOL). So to me, it’s important to shave my arms so that they have a smooth appearance to them. I look at pictures that other CD’s post and one of the first things that jumps out at me is their arms. Even if their arms are not too hairy, that dark, coarse hair just really stands out. I typically shave my arms about every 4th or 5th day. I get to day 7 or 8 and I really start hating the look of my arms….and I don’t think that they are “that hairy” but it’s all in the eye of the beholder. 🙂
- January 29, 2019 at 4:26 pm #148474
- January 29, 2019 at 2:34 pm #148460Kathy LaDonnaLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Yes I do and my so helps.