Tagged: Hair removal
- January 7, 2018 at 2:33 am #81181Jenna GoodParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 101Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 279 times
Do you shave or trim the hair on private area? If you do how close?
Have you had a spouse or friend help you?
- October 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm #237371sophie tilsonLadyRegistered On: October 21, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- October 19, 2019 at 1:38 pm #237310Ruby SmithLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 308Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 569 times
i Have shaved my privates for quite a few years now. I just recently started shaving everything but my arms recently and I’m in love. I never imagined my legs would be as smooth as they are. i do my own shaving, the wife is to afraid of cutting me.
- October 19, 2019 at 1:34 pm #237306Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I went yesterday for my regular body waxing. While there is certainly some discomfort involved (who am I kidding, certain areas it hurts like hell) the results are awesome. If you are looking for someone to do body waxing in the Houston area I highly recommend The Wax Master
- October 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm #237272Elizabeth JoanLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I try not to shave it irritates my skin. I get waxed at the salon my back and privates. I use veet for sensitive skin rest of my body. Then I lather in melaleuca lavender renew lotion. Skin care is so important.
- October 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm #236129
- October 16, 2019 at 1:29 pm #235997PaulineLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- October 16, 2019 at 3:25 am #235777Kim MicheleLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Yes I do. I had a test recently and my wife told me several times I should just shave it all off, so I did. She even helped me with shaving my back.
She then wanted to know if I was seeing someone, I blew my best chance to have the talk with her on crossdressing.
I am doing my best to try and keeep it up so that I feel so good in nylons and heels
- October 16, 2019 at 1:51 am #235770RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
- October 15, 2019 at 11:31 pm #235754Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 100Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
- October 15, 2019 at 2:12 pm #235578
- October 15, 2019 at 8:02 am #235386
- October 13, 2019 at 5:04 pm #234942Maria MRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- September 29, 2019 at 11:58 am #228782Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- September 29, 2019 at 11:34 am #228774
- September 29, 2019 at 10:50 am #228720AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 28, 2019 at 12:40 am #228158Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 100Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
- September 25, 2019 at 1:40 pm #227030
- September 23, 2019 at 11:10 am #226165
- September 16, 2019 at 3:52 am #223226Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
- September 16, 2019 at 5:42 am #223267KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
Does your wife trim at all? After we married, my wife started to trim. Some time after I started doing the same. If she questioned me, I was prepared to talk about getting hair stuck between teeth, how much better I liked her trimmed, and how I wanted to do the same for her. I then moving to shaving my shaft and scrotum and explained that it felt much better.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:07 pm #226210Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1700Has thanked: 8792 timesBeen thanked: 4732 times
- September 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm #226290KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
Being able to be truthful is so important. I’m very tactile and really, really enjoy the feeling of my privates being smooth. I’ve told her the same thing about my shaved legs. If she has any qualms, I’ve not seen any evidence of her discomfort.
- September 23, 2019 at 2:02 am #225978Barbara BeardmoreLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
- September 14, 2019 at 8:47 am #222480
- September 13, 2019 at 7:58 pm #222225J J JohnsonLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
I have kept that region trimmed for many years now. I have shaved completely, but my wife prefers a little hair. I have shaved my legs for thirty years, chest for about ten. I am currently using a home light pulse device which is slowly removing the dark hairs.
- September 13, 2019 at 3:43 pm #222133Gemma McDadeLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
As things have developed recently at home and I sense acceptance for my feminine persona, i’ve started shaving my privates to give a nice feminine traiangle. Currently causing some irritation but i’m Sure if I persist that will subside. Can’t help but now move on to underarm – I mean, what use does that really have?
- September 13, 2019 at 1:02 am #221803Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1420Has thanked: 23296 timesBeen thanked: 5616 times
I’ve kept myself smooth, trimmed and natural since I was in my first long term relationship (3 years). He didn’t mind me being natural at all. Subsequent relationships had me going smooth, or trimmed, just depended on their personal taste, and I was only too happy to oblige.
I have had my lover help me to take care of shaving down there, also a couple of good CD girlfriends too, but mostly it was me, a good hand mirror, and a fresh razor. I maintain with a small trimmer and sometimes length guides, and LOTS of careful, patient work. Even got it waxed a couple of times, but prefer to shave.
- September 13, 2019 at 12:39 am #221795Freida StrokaenRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
- September 12, 2019 at 8:30 am #221311AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve always trimmed downstairs keep it tidy but went full on with armpits chest back and legs. I love how smooth my legs feel, want keep them like that all the time now.
Same here and epilate legs up the “bikini line” and chest shaved down to just above the wotsit. I have to ask my wife to epilate my back not found a successful way to do it by myself yet.
- September 12, 2019 at 4:40 am #221251Aisleyne StardustRegistered On: September 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- September 11, 2019 at 8:09 pm #221185
- September 9, 2019 at 3:43 pm #220192EmmaLadyRegistered On: March 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I shave everywhere and I get my back waxed shaving is a little bit of a pain and I have to do it like two sometimes three times a week however my face needs to be shaved almost daily it is a lot of work and some days I just get lazy and skip shave day lol
- September 9, 2019 at 11:28 am #220103Jonnie SmithLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I have been shaving for my privates for quite a few years now. In the last year I have begun shaving from the neck down and OMG, I love it!!!
- September 8, 2019 at 11:33 pm #219935
- September 8, 2019 at 11:39 am #219643AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217782JennyLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 44Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- September 5, 2019 at 6:55 am #217783RachelAnnLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 90Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
I have had really good luck with the following method: hot bath with coconut oil table spoon or so, use some type of exfoliating scrubber I have a axe loofa type thing that has the loofa on one side and a scrubber on the other side. I use dove body wash with it. After the bath I dab rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball all over to clean off any remaining dead skin or dirt or oil in the follicles. Then I use a good lotion all over let it soak in and dry then dab the nether regions with a white stick deodorant. It’s time consuming but works well. Oh I also pop a ibuprofen before the bath to reduce any sort inflammation. The key is to exfoliate that dead skin off though. If you do nothing else, do that and moisturize and that should help a lot.
- September 5, 2019 at 7:13 am #217784
- September 5, 2019 at 6:26 am #217781LadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 90Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
I trim and shave. Leave a landing strip in the middle. Usually I only trim once in the fall and keep it shaved close through the winter months. I found a tip online that said to take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and dab around the shaved area to clean it then dab some deodorant (the white stick kind) on it to reduce perspiration. This really helps a lot to keep the in-grown hairs to a minimum. I have never shaved my wife or vice versa. Not that appealing to either of us I’m afraid.
- September 5, 2019 at 5:36 am #217770
- September 5, 2019 at 5:11 am #217760
- September 4, 2019 at 10:29 pm #217664Marilyn ElamLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I shave it all off down there usually once a week I also shave my legs but I have so few I could do both legs in 5min with tweezers. I also shave my chest nothing worse than a tuft of chest hair poking out of your cleavage plus I have tattoo’s a pussy on each Boob a Tiger on the left and a Panther on the right. I have a wonderful young woman who mows my back for me and again its as hairy as my legs but who wants to risk getting a back hair trapped in a Bra hook lol.. I don’t shave my pits why you may ask! well its a family thing all of the women and most of the men in our family have hairless pits.
Now when it comes to shaving these new multi blade vibrating (mm mmm;)) razors with some shaving foam let us shave the smooth skin areas right up to the loose wrinkly bits without a mirror or ending up looking like your having your period they are the best way to mow it all down without a care. I remember the days of the twin blade razors after my shower and a shave I had to put on scruffy old black knickers so the blood didn’t show and not end up staining some expensive pretty sexy panties. The worst time was when I used a single blade razor with soap I gave myself a fright I thought I had with one stroke turned myself Jewish.
As for ingrown hairs and razor burn I found once you kept things mowed regularly suddenly no ingrown’s, razor burn, and no issues with stubble except for sheer panties when you are a bit overdue in staring up the mower. Its best mowed in the rain anyway I ALWAYS shave in the shower my face included.
Well girls thats my rant on shaving nothing feels nicer than that silky smooth body when you slide on your stockings, sexy dainty panties, racy balconet Bra, and a sexy negligee or teddy, or whatever his or her name is.
Love and XXX Marilyn…
- September 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm #217458Robin SnowLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 238Has thanked: 1967 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
- September 4, 2019 at 2:33 pm #217437Kristen JamesLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I definitely completely shave my private area and most of my body for about the last six months. I used an elpilator on my legs and OMG it hurt but the results are great, and any hair that grows back is very thin and shaves easily without razor stubble. It definitely makes wearing panties and pantyhose feel sooo fem.
- September 1, 2019 at 9:10 am #216132Amber MartinezRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
- August 31, 2019 at 2:45 pm #215848
- August 28, 2019 at 6:41 am #214102Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 731Has thanked: 46679 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
I’ve trimmed my private hair, for my marital love life, most of the time I’ve been married. Since 2016, I trim and shave to express my feminine side. I use trimmers and shavers to remove it as close as I can. I think there’s nothing as unsightly as man hair sticking through nylon or lace panties.
- August 24, 2019 at 2:42 pm #212368Kathy SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
- August 24, 2019 at 3:51 pm #212401
- August 24, 2019 at 8:47 am #212126
- August 20, 2019 at 10:48 am #210073
- August 19, 2019 at 5:22 am #209618NikkiLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 94Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- September 2, 2019 at 8:55 am #216538AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
yes, totally three times a month or so. everything private is shaved nice and smooth. front, rear, legs, all has to be done. can’t have stubbles or ugly manly hair, hanging out. satin requires smooth, soft skin. or at least it does for me. I would like using tape or wax though. just to see how it goes. also thought about Nair.
any suggestions please ?
- August 19, 2019 at 12:54 pm #209761
- August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #209578Breianne SmithLadyRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I shave my private’s every couple of days. I’m not super hairy, so my chest is shaved about once a week, back doesn’t have hair at all. But, belly button on down, every few days, along with shaving my legs.
- August 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm #209510Courtney JamiesonLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I love to shave my entire body. Just finished a complete shave on Friday. Takes alot of time but feels sooooo good. I do leave a landing stip in my pubic area. Think it looks more sexy.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209526Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Body wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 18, 2019 at 4:11 pm #209525Bettie HoustonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I have more success with waxing and just had my full Brody wax on Friday. The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin. I absolutely love it. Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…
- August 15, 2019 at 8:40 am #208292Zoe StrangeLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
- August 14, 2019 at 1:53 pm #207960
- August 14, 2019 at 1:32 pm #207952Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Started shaving, but got a lot of ingrown hairs so I switched to trimming. Then I lasered them every couple weeks until there were no more hairs to shave. Still get the odd one, but then I shave it and do a spot treatment.
- August 8, 2019 at 10:12 am #205314Alexis CrowleyLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I shave everything from the waist down it is very comfortable and pantyhose and pa ties look so much better. My legs can easily pass as a woman. Tucking is so much easier shaved. Wife likes my privates shaved it looks alluring.
- August 8, 2019 at 10:59 am #205323
- August 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm #205070Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1700Has thanked: 8792 timesBeen thanked: 4732 times
My gf and I ‘help’ each other downstairs sometimes, I’m currently sporting a racing stripe(landing strip). I shave face to feet very regularly, some us hard to reach so She also spent a good part of sunday waxing my back for me.
- August 7, 2019 at 2:29 pm #205026
- August 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm #204474
- August 4, 2019 at 8:37 am #204074Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 1208Has thanked: 19313 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
Interesting topic…. Above “it” I trim close with an electric trimmer, around and below I shave everything. I don’t maintain daily, but when I feel stubble growing through a lacy pair of panties….. it’s time to shave again. I do it myself
- This reply was modified 2 years ago by Autumn Valiant.
- August 1, 2019 at 4:25 pm #203312AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm #205022
- July 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm #202622Very CherryLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I do shave or carefully use and depilatory for my private parts.
I used to shave my legs but now I use the depilatory for all I can reach. The hair on my legs is thinner now and is coming back very slow.
Yes there is some pain at times but what’s a little pain to get shinny smooth legs? I haven’t tried it on my face yet but I plan to.
- July 29, 2019 at 4:48 pm #202205
- July 29, 2019 at 2:48 pm #202159Michele WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- July 25, 2019 at 3:56 am #200970
- July 23, 2019 at 6:51 am #200532Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- July 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #200526CharissaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I trimmed my privets for the first time a year ago. Although it looks much better, the hair seemed to aid in keeping that area cool and comfortable. I now find myself frequently adjusting myself, but shaving is a very pleasurable experience. So far, I do it myself.
- July 23, 2019 at 5:36 am #200519AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
yes private area is shaved ,being very close with my sister she did do it at first for sometime to teach me, now i do most myself now but she likes to make sure i did a good job and does check . my legs and underarms she still does for me just because she wants too and i love her help.she does talk about waxing me down their 😉
- July 23, 2019 at 3:42 am #200490AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Good reflection. I shave anywhere my hands travel across my body. Smooth is wickedly delicious. For a short time kept a small patch, can I say pelvis, but that’s gone. I am always tucked and love is silky. Chest as well. Shaving legs can be a very feminine action (unless you’re a competitive swimmer then you all do it).
- July 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm #199055
- July 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm #199040
- July 11, 2019 at 4:47 pm #197077
- July 11, 2019 at 6:29 am #196885Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I recently started trimming my underarms and private’s, then began to partially shave, reducing the amount of hair you can see. Then I started partially shaving around my privates (so my thighs are now mostly shaved) and shaving my chest so my chest hair will not show when collar is unbuttoned. And through all of this, no one noticed, not even my wife. So I just told her I didn’t like my chest and stomach and back hair and that I was getting it waxed and would stay shaved. I did. It hurt, but love the feeling and look. She just chuckled. My daughter thinks it makes me look younger and trimmer. My son says I’m vain. In any event, it seems that my worries about shaving were misplaced.
So go for it ladies!
- July 11, 2019 at 5:39 am #196868Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
I hear ya, Harietta! I’m in my early 60s and the same has happened to me and I have a Wahl clipper too that I use to trim down my body hair. I’ve been shaving my privates since I had hernia surgery where I initially had to shave it and it’s a necessity because it can get overgrown and I’d rather have smooth. I shave weekly.
- July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am #196628HariettaLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 103Replies: 249Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1362 times
As I slip into my sixties my body hair is undergoing a revolution of ugliness.
Salt, pepper, weird lenmgths,,,scraggly would be a compliment.
So I trim everything with a Wahl clipper with a comb attachment to a certain length.
I’ve trimmed my privates for thirty years
- July 10, 2019 at 4:02 am #196568
- July 8, 2019 at 8:51 pm #196289K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 654Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1304 times
Sometimes…but not for the dressing benefit since I don’t expose myself, take pictures, nor look at myself in the mirror. It is because sometimes my clothes rip hairs off when I am taking them off…So the shave is just a few weeks or months of pain relief.
- July 8, 2019 at 12:53 pm #196156Rocksan SmithRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- July 10, 2019 at 9:42 am #196636
- July 8, 2019 at 12:40 pm #196152CandaceLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- July 8, 2019 at 12:16 pm #196141CandaceLadyRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #194847AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 5, 2019 at 11:36 am #204447Alyxis BeeLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I shave everything above my knees. I am not very hairy anyway s9 I don’t have to do it very often but when I do it is a turn on – I feel so girly shaving under my arms and across my butt to make it smooth too. I keep a small triangle of hair just above my privates with the pint pointing down. It is fun to keep that trimmed. I started shaving maybe a year ago and will never go back. Love you all, Alyxis
- July 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm #194372
- July 1, 2019 at 12:26 pm #194365Bobbie1951DuchessRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 285Has thanked: 1041 timesBeen thanked: 520 times
- July 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm #194362Keeva JoyLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I won’t be saying anything new here. I shave my body including arms about weekly, arm pits daily, chest hair and tummy about twice a week, private areas twice a week and legs about twice a week. Lucky not to have a lot of hair. I like the smooth feel and when I do cardio exercise I not feel as much lather on my skin. I actually get anxious if I feel I am a day late to shave.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:58 am #194351AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am a natural blonde of Scandanavian descent so any body hair I have is light and fine..I shave the privates, run an epilady over the legs once in a while…(it get easier after the first toturous session..lol) never had much facial hair, I just run a razor over it now and then every month or so, but don’t really need to..
- July 1, 2019 at 11:02 am #194352
- June 30, 2019 at 5:36 pm #194127
- June 30, 2019 at 5:27 pm #194124Phoebe RoseDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- June 29, 2019 at 6:58 am #193844AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 29, 2019 at 3:48 am #193815Tina ThompsonDuchessRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- June 23, 2019 at 6:41 am #192460
- June 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #191002Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 215Has thanked: 583 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
- June 14, 2019 at 8:28 pm #185569Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- June 8, 2019 at 6:11 am #183848Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).
Thanks Aimee! I think I’ll give IPL a try! Do the companies that sell them also sell the protective glasses to go with them? Does it work for removing beard hair and arm hair as well? It would be great to stay hairless and smooth all over!
- June 1, 2019 at 8:36 am #182129
- May 25, 2019 at 10:03 am #180462AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I do keep my privates trimmed neatly, really can’t stand being overgrown. I also shave my legs, chest, back and arms. I love how my clothes feel on bare skin and it is much cooler when the summer is heating up.
- May 25, 2019 at 7:23 pm #180588Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
- May 27, 2019 at 2:30 am #180871AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I use a back groomer first then put lather on my back and a razor attached to a device made to hold it at an angle. Found them on Amazon. Works well and I love how my clothes feel on a smooth back.
- May 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #180277Toni KohlsLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 361 times
I shave everything but my legs. I wanna do something else like lasering or waxing because I get shaving bumps. Do they stop after awhile? I love when I first shave but the next day it’s really irritating. I use coconut oil and castor oil on all my skin. Most of my skin is incredibly soft but around my panty line it’s irritable. Any hints?
- May 24, 2019 at 12:55 pm #180219Mary JayLadyRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 30Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Now think about all the poor girl that are closeted from their SO and can’t shave their legs in fear of not being capable of explaining themselves and the weight that they carry on their shoulders wishing to have smooth legs!.. my last SO was into leg hair.. it represented masculinity as its best for her!
Been there! Love you all xx
- May 24, 2019 at 11:04 am #180207
- May 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm #179435LadyRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I do a fully body wax approximately every 6 weeks. In fact, I just had a session yesterday. While I love the feel of the warm wax and the hair removal appeals to my masochistic side, I would love to do permanent hair removal.
- This reply was modified 2 years ago by Bettie Houston.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:48 am #179315Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!
Catriona, I asked this in another part of this thread. How much does it cost to get your face and entire body lasered for hair removal? Do you have to get repeat treatments to get rid of regrowth?
- May 21, 2019 at 5:43 am #179314LadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
I’ve kept my pubes trimmed for many years. I had a hernia operation in my late teens and had to shave my privates for the operation and ever since then, unless I keep things trimmed down there, it grows wild, so I trim weekly, shaving and clipping, very carefully of course! 🙂
I’d actually like to have my beard and body hair permanently removed. What works best for this, electrolysis or laser? How much does it cost?
- June 7, 2019 at 5:12 am #183588AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them). Way back when (3yrs hence), I started shaving everything EVERY morning (as was normal for me ,,,,*I’m a ‘trans’ for those of you who do not know me as of yet). Hi! After the shave you pop in the ‘head’ for HR (Hair Removal), and get on it. About 60 to 90 mins later you are done, smell a little bit of ‘burnt hair’ (very slight and doesn’t linger). (For my back I used ‘Sugaring’ and a bathtub. I’d get my back COVERED with it, then RIP)! AIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOW! Felt great! (liar!) Always shave well prior to any IPL treatment, and if you use the green or blue GEL, it will concentrate the IPL ‘blast of light’ (and omg it IS extremely (painful on the eyes), BRIGHT! OMG BRIGHT! (even when against the skin and with the proper laser glasses, it’s bright)!
MLAY makes one for about $350, has three heads (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and ACNE destruction). 🙂 The one for the skin turns it ‘milky’ or ‘snowy-looking’ (hides the blue veins and stuff if you get my drift?) …and also SOFTENS ALL OF YOUR SKIN!
YES! You CAN use it on every part of your body, but when working in the genitals reduce the power to 2 or 3 (5 is max). On high, if you zap down there you’ll find yourself “in” the ceiling. Fingers and toes imbedded and in need of surgical removal from said ceiling. It’s pretty warm ya know? 🙂 On two or three, it simply takes longer, but once done, you’ll never need to do any more than pluck a few here and there. (I keep a ‘fast-wax’ on hand for JUST those occasions ….because I detest razor burn and therein, don’t mind having hair ripped out that’s unwanted).
- May 21, 2019 at 12:39 am #179275
- May 20, 2019 at 10:55 am #179158MaeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 230Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
Thanks for posting this question. This is the type of Girl Talk I’m hungry for and wish I had come across this earlier haha! I tried mine in stages mainly because I’m new to dressing. I wanted to shave my legs because I had finally got brave enough to purchase stockings. It was such a turn on that I ended up shaving arms and back which lead to shaving my butt. It was a inner struggle to whether to continue or stop at that point. It wasn’t until a few weeks later when I needed a maintenance shave that I started landscaping the jewels and the in going struggle of how much is too much…. the next maintenance shave I shaved everything but my chest & belly. A couple of months later I shaved everything from my earlobes to my toes. For a while I kept it all shaved except the natural V wedge and kept that short with sharp edges. Now with Summer on the horizon It’s all growing back.
- May 19, 2019 at 10:06 am #178839AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm #177422AmyLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- June 20, 2019 at 10:33 pm #192007Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
Like you, I’m lucky – I have almost no body hair except in my pubic area and armpits. I use an electric trimmer set at 3 mm on those areas weekly, partly so I kindof match myself. Maybe it’s my Scandinavian ethnicity? From your picture, you seem like you might be Asian. Although you may have lost the XX/XY lottery, I envy the genes that gave you your ethnicity. I hope this isn’t offensive – I mean this totally as a compliment.
- May 10, 2019 at 11:56 pm #176248RickyLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 34Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
- May 11, 2019 at 8:44 pm #176569
- May 11, 2019 at 6:54 am #176370LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
- May 20, 2019 at 3:38 am #179044AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I would suggest you massage a scented skin moisturizer on your smoothly shaved legs, which not only softens your skin but makes them feel extra smooth and sensuous………….much better than just running your hands over newly shaved legs !!!
- May 9, 2019 at 7:13 pm #175915Sandi SantoraLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- May 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm #175856
- May 5, 2019 at 7:38 pm #174648AzaleaLadyRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I usually shave everything from the waist down and get what I can from a razor. I have experimented with shaving my chest but it’s not helpful in my line of work unfortunately.
- May 5, 2019 at 7:51 am #174490Registered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:01 pm #174314AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- Lol. Funny topic. I do sometimes more out of boredom or desire for change than a specific purpose. Never all the way off but a trim here or there
- May 4, 2019 at 8:05 am #174188Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1736Has thanked: 6794 timesBeen thanked: 4071 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:42 am #174184Holly ChristmasLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I shave wax and pluck. Feel best when hair free.
Tried laser hair removal but not effective and probably too many grey hairs! Expensive and still have beard hair.
Luckily my wife prefers hair free look
- May 2, 2019 at 3:59 am #173572
- April 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #171363
- April 24, 2019 at 11:39 am #171361
- April 24, 2019 at 8:56 am #171315
- April 20, 2019 at 8:45 am #170025Nataliagiordano GiordanoLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
si desde hace muchos años es normal para mi
- May 6, 2019 at 1:12 am #174694Registered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
y se siente bien tambien?
- April 17, 2019 at 8:39 pm #169311Samantha BelleLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- April 17, 2019 at 1:51 am #169114Jenniferlyn BarkerLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I keep my self as smooth and soft completely hairless down there along with my legs and under arms. UN-like most I’m single so its fairly easy to stay that way. I love being able to keep my self clean smooth and soft. Couldn’t see being any other way.
- April 17, 2019 at 9:17 am #169197
- April 16, 2019 at 11:55 pm #169095Me JeLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
- April 17, 2019 at 9:35 am #169198
- April 16, 2019 at 8:08 pm #169072Brianna LynchRegistered On: April 11, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 38Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Hey Jenna , good question. Both , what is left is trimmed using small electric razor with hair comb attachment and without to keep clean edges , the rest is smooth and clean . I do caution one to be extremely careful if using a delapatory creme , this can cause some damages.
And no , it’s a little personal and the wife has no interest in assisting with my trimming/ shaving. Its just me and the mirror
Huggs Sister , Brianna A Lynch
- April 16, 2019 at 4:44 pm #169033
- April 16, 2019 at 4:17 pm #169026Raquel SullivanLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I wax every 4-5 weeks. I used to shave but when I found waxing there was just no comparison. My wife was actually the one who recommended me going to get a wax. If you haven’t waxed everything give it a try, you won’t regret it. My stockings feel amazing once I am completely hairless.
I still shave my chest tho as I tried a wax there and it was pretty painful. Otherwise the pain is mild on legs, arms privates and butt strip.
- April 16, 2019 at 6:24 am #168879courtneyjoLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- April 14, 2019 at 1:35 pm #168427
- April 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm #167909Veronika SamulesLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- April 12, 2019 at 12:20 pm #167885
- April 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #167081$ilver $tringLadyRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Shave head to toe starting this time of year, all the way to “winter” (whenever the hell that is now).
Correction, I dont shave my pits, and I also leave a landing strip above the little soldier. I love it. Wife accepts it, and hasnt ever said anything negative, or positive about it.
I ADORE landing strips!
Once I start shaving, it keep up with it, and repeat no later than every 3 days. Going to try and shave every day this summer. Once it’s done, it’s easy and quick to just quickly repeat, and if I dont, then I’ll get prickly itchy, and pissed off.
Would love to go for a wax, but honestly, worried about spreading my legs in front of anyone in this small ass redneck town, and show them my bikini tan/landing strip.
- April 7, 2019 at 7:24 pm #166705
- April 5, 2019 at 9:20 am #165975AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I trim and use a 1 guard. Shaving becomes very uncomfortable until you are use to it. I would def recommend trimming until more comfortable with shaving. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs are not comfortable nor are they sexy. I do recommend u shave your sack with a razor. But be careful
- April 5, 2019 at 8:30 am #165966Lisa MulierLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
i love being smooth all over, so i shave regularly. i am naturally not too hairy so smooth legs, pubes and arm pits are relatively easy to maintain.
i have been doing electrolysis on my face for two years. Ouch!, but love the results. i just got a Groupon for a Brazilian, so that is next. i think i will love it!
- April 3, 2019 at 9:50 am #165568Erin TewfikLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- April 1, 2019 at 2:21 pm #165081AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I shave or wax all areas, completely—but—I leave s two inch upside down triangle, as a part of my ‘bikini’ look………..trimmed to relatively short. No need for any help, but it ALL get’s inspected for stubbies. I like too tuck, and since I’m not a big-boy–quite easy, and the view is very realistic behind a filmy, sheer panty………….I did have a spa in our home, and would get into it with a very tight bikini bottom and a lightly padded halter top, more casual make-up—and my wife would pile up my wig on top and leave the curl strands down on both sides of my face……………..then she’d join me, and we’d slip into the water, and the feelings were engulfing us, as we drank our wine, it would likely happen that a couple fingers would enter that little bottom, and whispering “oh, how sexy you are, and that sends me to nothing but oooohing…………….that’s why I don’t shave it all off………….just enough image to just almost perfect……….
- April 2, 2019 at 11:07 am #165317
- April 1, 2019 at 7:20 am #164992AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- March 29, 2019 at 12:39 pm #164314AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I don’t shave enough… When I want to to feel really girlygirly…. I shave everything I can …….bobble bathe. Slide on tights it manifests an exciting euphoria. For me. In public think about a favorite fantasy. You’ll admit a sexy persona. People will be more attracted to you.
- March 25, 2019 at 4:18 am #163134Kiran SinghLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- March 24, 2019 at 6:48 am #162948Vanessa JonesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- March 23, 2019 at 7:06 pm #162876
- March 23, 2019 at 6:48 pm #162873Raquel SullivanLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- April 2, 2019 at 11:56 am #165334
- March 23, 2019 at 1:28 pm #162794
- March 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm #162568Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 25Replies: 374Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 1001 times
- March 22, 2019 at 11:22 am #162563Angela StormLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 111Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
I wish I had a way to shave it smooth but everytime I try I cut my self, so gave up. Any ideas on how to do it and not cut myself?
- March 22, 2019 at 12:20 pm #162572LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
Make sure to use a new blade. Soak in a warm tub for several minutes before trying to shave so that everything gets soft and pliable. Go slowly, shaving only a small area at a time. Try to pull the skin tight. Hope this helps.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #162383ReneLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
luckily my body is practically hairless so not much work for legs and belly, been shaving my pits for 20 years but now i’m in my 50’s i’m having to trim my pubes and shave the hair on my testicles or they start to look a bit like coconuts.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:35 pm #162379AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I completely shave everything below the neck! Getting your legs waxed is amazing. My legs stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. I am working my way up to getting a “Brazilian” someday, so for now I just shave it smooth down there. Nothing beats the feeling of having it shaved smooth. Love it so much I would never go back to having any pubic hair! Do yourself a favor and shave it smooth you won’t regret it ever!!
- March 21, 2019 at 11:27 am #162296
- March 19, 2019 at 6:28 am #161588AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I shave from the neck down for winter, now that summers is near I will let the hair grow on my leg. My junk I keep shaved, two to three time a week.
Going to the gym in shorts and grocery store with shaved legs not one person noticed. With a little tan I think I could go all summer, except I have a few friends who would not approve.
- March 19, 2019 at 6:45 am #161596LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
I shaved my legs three weeks ago during a week my wife was out of town. I intended to let the hair grow back, but I enjoyed the feeling so much I’ve kept shaving. I don’t hide it, but I also haven’t brought the subject up to her. I decided that I would treat it as no big deal when she noticed. Still waiting.
- March 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm #161416IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 316Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 949 times
I’ve kept pubic hair trimmed short for a long time and shaved/epilated elsewhere for quite some time too.
I’m lucky and don’t have much body hair which is great, but what there is has needed to be dealt with one way or another.
A couple of months ago, I decided to get an IPL system and am really happy with the results so far. Shaving is already unnecessary in some areas, hopefully everywhere soon!
- March 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm #161161Shirley LovelaceLadyRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- March 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm #159871Meran BerwyckLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
- March 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm #159758
- March 12, 2019 at 7:18 am #159661
- March 9, 2019 at 3:45 pm #159009AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve trimmed this area for quite some time. It was when I started wearing panties more frequently did I go bare 😀.
I’m always trying new things. This last time I showered and exfoliated. Then I shaved with a razor, rinse, and exfoliated again. Pat dry and then use Nair or Veet. Rinse, dry, and moisturize.
- March 9, 2019 at 2:58 pm #158997PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 385Has thanked: 1736 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
I have no hair folicles on my legs and only need to shave my man bit twice a year,i have a hairy chest which i shave below the bra line and fortunate to have very little on any other part of my body,it dose cause stress for the boss when i take a G/T through to her in the bath on a saturday night and she is shaving her legs with 1 of my razors. You just get a man growl. Py. x.
- March 8, 2019 at 3:27 pm #158771Patty PepperRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 27Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
Just splurged on the fancy Braun epilator. Did my legs a few days ago and still feels pretty smooth. Tried it initially on my cheek with a days growth and I screamed like a stuck pig! Might have to work my way up to the face…
- March 9, 2019 at 2:35 pm #158994Helene van der TeeLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
OMG do not use one of those on your face. Really, once you have endured the pain you’ll have a nice smooth face for a week and then ingrowing hairs and red blotches for the ensuing weeks.
- March 5, 2019 at 3:16 pm #158021AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes and no. I prefer to stay smooth -everywhere- but my skin doesn’t like razors.
I actually use Nair or Veet! (I prefer Veet) I understand it doesn’t work for everyone.
My regimen goes like this:
1. Hot shower, scrub and exfoliate the hell out of my skin
2. Dry off, then spread the stuff all over.
3. Wait about 10-15 minutes, use a damp, hot washcloth, and it all just comes out.
4. Cover the smooth skin with baby oil (this is my favorite part)
- March 5, 2019 at 3:46 am #157903LadyRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
No. It is a regret that I don’t or rather unable due to being married. The closest was when I had a hernia op which meant some shaving. kept it short for a few weeks until told ‘it’s taking a long time to regrow !.
- March 3, 2019 at 4:23 am #157459
- March 3, 2019 at 2:39 am #157428Imogen MannRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 130Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
I think I worked out that shaving and trimming costs me £2.50 a day. Every single day.
I shave all over (Toes to nose) with a Gillette fusion razor. (the razors aimed at the male market are better than the ladies), I use store brand shaving gels (the foaming ones) and tidy up with my Phillips ladyshave once I’m dry. I moisturise and exfoliate daily.
Once a month I get my back waxed professionally by a lovely local mens waxing service.
- February 23, 2019 at 2:05 am #155411
- February 22, 2019 at 9:00 am #155257AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes…i do keep myself trimmed and shaved. Usually shave to a small strip daily.
- February 20, 2019 at 6:34 am #154791
- February 19, 2019 at 11:48 pm #154740Parish HLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- February 13, 2019 at 3:56 pm #152990BarbaraLadyRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 71Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
I’m lucky! I have never had much body hair except on my head, arm pits, and pubic area. My legs had like a total of 50 hairs on them, my arms have always been bare, and literally 6 hairs on my chest. It also grows back very slowly. VERY! I do the pits and privates once a week and my legs about 6 times a year. No hair from the ears down! My SO loves my soft legs!! I love that she does! 🙂
- February 17, 2019 at 10:50 pm #154163CarriLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 35Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Shave the hair off my legs once a month because that is how long it takes to grow it back to where its annoying. Safety razor for pubs. All shaving is done in the shower without gel. I think lack of Testosterone has caused the hair to lighten and thin out, going to hopefully find out what is going on though. While like not having to deal with body hair like others do, I dont want my health to decline anymore than it has.
- February 10, 2019 at 12:37 pm #152210
- February 10, 2019 at 12:49 am #152061Robyn ValerioLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Here in the UK we have great razors for ladies. Venus razors. I use those and they give me a really smooth feel without creating any damage at all. They’re brilliant for pain free shaving private parts and under arms. I feel really feminine when I do it. In the bath or sitting down, I need no help. The hair comes off so easily. Liberation! I’d have been much happier as a girl but we have to live with what we’re given, haven’t we! Robyn
- February 16, 2019 at 11:25 am #153694Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 387Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 1065 times
Yes, Venus razors are great.
Whilst I’m far from being an orangutang I do occasionally shave to keep hair at bay. I normally use an electric razor (femme Remmington) and have used a silk-epile (ouch) nothing shaves like a Venus razor. The feeling of fresh shaved legs on crisp, newly laundered 400 thread Egyptian cotton sheets – mmmmmm.
Don’t shave my privates though, the itching when hair begins to re-grow brings me out in a rash and drives me half crazy.
Take care girls
- February 9, 2019 at 9:36 am #151883Craig JohnsonBaronessRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I am a significant other and my partner and I both have the hair (other than on top of the head) “sugared.” (Google it.) The process leaves us very smooth and leaves no “bumps.”
Also it lasts longer than shaving or creams and less painful as well.
My partner (girlfriend) is able to wear some nich short outfits this way.
- July 25, 2019 at 5:36 am #200983Kyle EveLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
I go and have a Persian waxing also known as sugaring. It is much easier than shaving and doesn’t leave all the red bumps or spots. I get it done about every 4 weeks. They tell me it can look ast 6 weeks and also can remove hair permanently.
- February 8, 2019 at 3:40 pm #151668Marie SweetsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
Yes, I shave my privates, plenty of shaving cream and a sharp Lady’s razor. Shaving slowly to avoid any nicks/cuts. I also shave my chest, stomach, arm-pits and legs. Afterwards, I apply a moisturiser with Aloe Vera all over, leave for about 5 minutes, then wash off. Prevents razor burn. (applying a moisturiser does help).
- February 8, 2019 at 2:22 pm #151641AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If I could completely stop growing hair from my head down I would. Our next purchase is going to be an at home laser treatment system, can’t wait.
Imo it feels way sexier when you don’t have hair and it’s much cleaner holds less odor and generally results in more cleanliness
- February 8, 2019 at 2:53 pm #151653Jenna GoodLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 101Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 279 times
Thank you for the post about a home lazar treatment Anonymous. Please let us know what you buy and how you like it. I’m not sure if one can be used on your private parts. I know that woman have this done in a lazar salon very close to their V….
I’m not sure I’d like to try this on my privates. But I’m sure it works well on other area as long as you shave close before using one.
2 users thanked author for this post.