- January 7, 2018 at 2:33 am #81181
Jenna GoodParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 104Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
Do you shave or trim the hair on private area? If you do how close?
Have you had a spouse or friend help you?
- July 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm #199055
- July 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm #199040
- July 11, 2019 at 4:47 pm #197077Cassandra RossdaleParticipantRegistered On: November 24, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I like to trim my bush! Just nicely cropped, long, thin “landing strip” for me!
- July 11, 2019 at 6:29 am #196885Phoebe PinkParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I recently started trimming my underarms and private’s, then began to partially shave, reducing the amount of hair you can see. Then I started partially shaving around my privates (so my thighs are now mostly shaved) and shaving my chest so my chest hair will not show when collar is unbuttoned. And through all of this, no one noticed, not even my wife. So I just told her I didn’t like my chest and stomach and back hair and that I was getting it waxed and would stay shaved. I did. It hurt, but love the feeling and look. She just chuckled. My daughter thinks it makes me look younger and trimmer. My son says I’m vain. In any event, it seems that my worries about shaving were misplaced.
So go for it ladies!
- July 11, 2019 at 5:39 am #196868Sherri ChristopherParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I hear ya, Harietta! I’m in my early 60s and the same has happened to me and I have a Wahl clipper too that I use to trim down my body hair. I’ve been shaving my privates since I had hernia surgery where I initially had to shave it and it’s a necessity because it can get overgrown and I’d rather have smooth. I shave weekly.
- July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am #196628HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 12Replies: 20Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
As I slip into my sixties my body hair is undergoing a revolution of ugliness.
Salt, pepper, weird lenmgths,,,scraggly would be a compliment.
So I trim everything with a Wahl clipper with a comb attachment to a certain length.
I’ve trimmed my privates for thirty years
- July 10, 2019 at 4:02 am #196568
- July 8, 2019 at 8:51 pm #196289K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 132Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Sometimes…but not for the dressing benefit since I don’t expose myself, take pictures, nor look at myself in the mirror. It is because sometimes my clothes rip hairs off when I am taking them off…So the shave is just a few weeks or months of pain relief.
- July 8, 2019 at 12:53 pm #196156Rocksan SmithRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- July 8, 2019 at 12:40 pm #196152
- July 8, 2019 at 12:16 pm #196141CandaceParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I wear panties everyday and night but not always a bra. Most days in colder weather I have a bra on but not as often in warmer months.
- July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #194847Mina MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 28Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- July 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm #194372
- July 1, 2019 at 12:26 pm #194365Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 43Has thanked: 183 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
since i began as a sissy my Mistress insisted on shaving my ‘boy parts’ and arm pits but She liked my body hair (yech). Now i shave body and privates twice a week and dream of laser hair removal. i feel so sexy when i am all smooth!
- July 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm #194362Keeva JoyParticipantRegistered On: June 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I won’t be saying anything new here. I shave my body including arms about weekly, arm pits daily, chest hair and tummy about twice a week, private areas twice a week and legs about twice a week. Lucky not to have a lot of hair. I like the smooth feel and when I do cardio exercise I not feel as much lather on my skin. I actually get anxious if I feel I am a day late to shave.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:58 am #194351Morgan StaarParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I am a natural blonde of Scandanavian descent so any body hair I have is light and fine..I shave the privates, run an epilady over the legs once in a while…(it get easier after the first toturous session..lol) never had much facial hair, I just run a razor over it now and then every month or so, but don’t really need to..
- June 30, 2019 at 5:36 pm #194127
- June 30, 2019 at 5:27 pm #194124Phoebe PinkParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I trim and shave everything but the hair above my male part and then shave to a nice small triangle. Its nice and cute without being fully shaved.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 29, 2019 at 6:58 am #193844AJ PulmanParticipantRegistered On: June 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 22 times
I don’t understand this thread… is trimming hair around your pubic area an “edgy topic”? From the locker room at the gym, I can tell you the majority of people do… LOL!!!
- June 29, 2019 at 3:48 am #193815Tina ThompsonParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I prefer to be completely smooth in the nethers as it just feels sexier.
That and tucking is greatly simplified. With some outfits, there’s just no way around a tell-tale bulge except by tucking…
- June 23, 2019 at 6:41 am #192460Alicia GomezParticipantRegistered On: November 19, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Yes….have done for years…..love to be silky smooth down there.
- June 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #191002Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
I do try to shave my nether regions when I can. Would like to have a Brazilian wax job done, but there are no places, locally, that I can get it done.
- June 14, 2019 at 8:28 pm #185569Brianne AndreaParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I’ve lasered off everything from the neck down except arms and legs so no changing my mind now. I had a couple treatments on my arms and legs so it’s thinned out, but I only shave them about 6-7 months a year.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 8, 2019 at 6:11 am #183848Sherri ChristopherParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).
Thanks Aimee! I think I’ll give IPL a try! Do the companies that sell them also sell the protective glasses to go with them? Does it work for removing beard hair and arm hair as well? It would be great to stay hairless and smooth all over!
- June 1, 2019 at 8:36 am #182129
- May 25, 2019 at 10:03 am #180462Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- May 25, 2019 at 7:23 pm #180588Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
Sounds great Carla.! How do you shave your back?😘
- May 24, 2019 at 5:55 pm #180277Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 109Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
I shave everything but my legs. I wanna do something else like lasering or waxing because I get shaving bumps. Do they stop after awhile? I love when I first shave but the next day it’s really irritating. I use coconut oil and castor oil on all my skin. Most of my skin is incredibly soft but around my panty line it’s irritable. Any hints?
- May 24, 2019 at 12:55 pm #180219Mary JayParticipantRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 22Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
Now think about all the poor girl that are closeted from their SO and can’t shave their legs in fear of not being capable of explaining themselves and the weight that they carry on their shoulders wishing to have smooth legs!.. my last SO was into leg hair.. it represented masculinity as its best for her!
Been there! Love you all xx
- May 24, 2019 at 11:04 am #180207JulieParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Yes, along with legs, chest and underarms luv it!
- May 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm #179435Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I do a fully body wax approximately every 6 weeks. In fact, I just had a session yesterday. While I love the feel of the warm wax and the hair removal appeals to my masochistic side, I would love to do permanent hair removal.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Bettie Houston.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:48 am #179315Sherri ChristopherParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!
Catriona, I asked this in another part of this thread. How much does it cost to get your face and entire body lasered for hair removal? Do you have to get repeat treatments to get rid of regrowth?
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:43 am #179314ParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I’ve kept my pubes trimmed for many years. I had a hernia operation in my late teens and had to shave my privates for the operation and ever since then, unless I keep things trimmed down there, it grows wild, so I trim weekly, shaving and clipping, very carefully of course! 🙂
I’d actually like to have my beard and body hair permanently removed. What works best for this, electrolysis or laser? How much does it cost?
- June 7, 2019 at 5:12 am #183588AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 178Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them). Way back when (3yrs hence), I started shaving everything EVERY morning (as was normal for me ,,,,*I’m a ‘trans’ for those of you who do not know me as of yet). Hi! After the shave you pop in the ‘head’ for HR (Hair Removal), and get on it. About 60 to 90 mins later you are done, smell a little bit of ‘burnt hair’ (very slight and doesn’t linger). (For my back I used ‘Sugaring’ and a bathtub. I’d get my back COVERED with it, then RIP)! AIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOW! Felt great! (liar!) Always shave well prior to any IPL treatment, and if you use the green or blue GEL, it will concentrate the IPL ‘blast of light’ (and omg it IS extremely (painful on the eyes), BRIGHT! OMG BRIGHT! (even when against the skin and with the proper laser glasses, it’s bright)!
MLAY makes one for about $350, has three heads (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and ACNE destruction). 🙂 The one for the skin turns it ‘milky’ or ‘snowy-looking’ (hides the blue veins and stuff if you get my drift?) …and also SOFTENS ALL OF YOUR SKIN!
YES! You CAN use it on every part of your body, but when working in the genitals reduce the power to 2 or 3 (5 is max). On high, if you zap down there you’ll find yourself “in” the ceiling. Fingers and toes imbedded and in need of surgical removal from said ceiling. It’s pretty warm ya know? 🙂 On two or three, it simply takes longer, but once done, you’ll never need to do any more than pluck a few here and there. (I keep a ‘fast-wax’ on hand for JUST those occasions ….because I detest razor burn and therein, don’t mind having hair ripped out that’s unwanted).
- May 21, 2019 at 12:39 am #179275
- May 20, 2019 at 10:55 am #179158Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 147Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Thanks for posting this question. This is the type of Girl Talk I’m hungry for and wish I had come across this earlier haha! I tried mine in stages mainly because I’m new to dressing. I wanted to shave my legs because I had finally got brave enough to purchase stockings. It was such a turn on that I ended up shaving arms and back which lead to shaving my butt. It was a inner struggle to whether to continue or stop at that point. It wasn’t until a few weeks later when I needed a maintenance shave that I started landscaping the jewels and the in going struggle of how much is too much…. the next maintenance shave I shaved everything but my chest & belly. A couple of months later I shaved everything from my earlobes to my toes. For a while I kept it all shaved except the natural V wedge and kept that short with sharp edges. Now with Summer on the horizon It’s all growing back.
- May 19, 2019 at 10:06 am #178839Catriona WilliamsonParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- May 21, 2019 at 3:38 am #179300Willow FlareParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I have been thinking about doing this, since shaving is a pain and I get terrible ingrowns sometimes, but its hard to get a cost estimate.
About how much is getting your whole body done? Or is it a thing you to one patch at a time?
- May 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm #177422AmyParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- June 20, 2019 at 10:33 pm #192007Ann GreenParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Like you, I’m lucky – I have almost no body hair except in my pubic area and armpits. I use an electric trimmer set at 3 mm on those areas weekly, partly so I kindof match myself. Maybe it’s my Scandinavian ethnicity? From your picture, you seem like you might be Asian. Although you may have lost the XX/XY lottery, I envy the genes that gave you your ethnicity. I hope this isn’t offensive – I mean this totally as a compliment.
- May 10, 2019 at 11:56 pm #176248RickyParticipantRegistered On: May 5, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 29Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Definitely ahave that area! Feela amazing! Would shave legs if i could! Would love to feel nylons on shaved legs!!
- May 11, 2019 at 8:44 pm #176569
- May 11, 2019 at 6:54 am #176370KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
- May 20, 2019 at 3:38 am #179044AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 682 times
I would suggest you massage a scented skin moisturizer on your smoothly shaved legs, which not only softens your skin but makes them feel extra smooth and sensuous………….much better than just running your hands over newly shaved legs !!!
- May 9, 2019 at 7:13 pm #175915Sandi SantoraParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- May 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm #175856
- May 5, 2019 at 7:38 pm #174648AzaleaParticipantRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I usually shave everything from the waist down and get what I can from a razor. I have experimented with shaving my chest but it’s not helpful in my line of work unfortunately.
- May 5, 2019 at 7:51 am #174490ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- May 4, 2019 at 7:01 pm #174314Colleen RossiniParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- Lol. Funny topic. I do sometimes more out of boredom or desire for change than a specific purpose. Never all the way off but a trim here or there
- May 4, 2019 at 8:05 am #174188Samantha RoarkeParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 76Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I shave everything, nose down. I have my brows waxed, butI have tried waxing everything as well. Right now I’m working on laser hair removal on my face, and it is going very well. I will at so point get my bottom laser too.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 4, 2019 at 7:42 am #174184Holly ChristmasParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I shave wax and pluck. Feel best when hair free.
Tried laser hair removal but not effective and probably too many grey hairs! Expensive and still have beard hair.
Luckily my wife prefers hair free look
- May 2, 2019 at 3:59 am #173572ElleParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Yes, I shave everything from top to bottom. I feel so sexy when everything is smooth.
- April 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #171363
- April 24, 2019 at 11:39 am #171361Very CherryParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I shave eyes to toes. I would rather be waxed but…..
- April 24, 2019 at 8:56 am #171315Caliegh BustParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
smooth as a babies bum
- April 20, 2019 at 8:45 am #170025Nataliagiordano GiordanoParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
si desde hace muchos años es normal para mi
- May 6, 2019 at 1:12 am #174694ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
y se siente bien tambien?
- May 6, 2019 at 6:34 am #174741KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Tres bien, merci.
- April 17, 2019 at 8:39 pm #169311Samantha BelleParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- April 17, 2019 at 1:51 am #169114Jenniferlyn BarkerParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I keep my self as smooth and soft completely hairless down there along with my legs and under arms. UN-like most I’m single so its fairly easy to stay that way. I love being able to keep my self clean smooth and soft. Couldn’t see being any other way.
- April 17, 2019 at 9:17 am #169197
- April 16, 2019 at 11:55 pm #169095Me JeParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
Yes, I keep them tidy and shaved so that I can put the tape on tuck them everyday so I can wear the clothing, like thongs, bikini’s, one-piece swimsuits, yoga pants, etc.
- April 16, 2019 at 8:08 pm #169072Brianna LynchParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Hey Jenna , good question. Both , what is left is trimmed using small electric razor with hair comb attachment and without to keep clean edges , the rest is smooth and clean . I do caution one to be extremely careful if using a delapatory creme , this can cause some damages.
And no , it’s a little personal and the wife has no interest in assisting with my trimming/ shaving. Its just me and the mirror
Huggs Sister , Brianna A Lynch
- April 16, 2019 at 7:23 pm #169067Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 496Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
Well nowadays pretty much shaving everything. Maybe I’ll try a landing strip in a month or two.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 18, 2019 at 3:40 am #169391AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 682 times
Hi Tiffany—just a thought…………..you might want to call it something else……….just saying………no meaness intended !!!
- April 16, 2019 at 4:44 pm #169033Janice SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Yes, almost all of it. I hate hair in some of the places it grows. Would love to know the purpose of it in those places.
- April 16, 2019 at 4:17 pm #169026Raquel SullivanParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I wax every 4-5 weeks. I used to shave but when I found waxing there was just no comparison. My wife was actually the one who recommended me going to get a wax. If you haven’t waxed everything give it a try, you won’t regret it. My stockings feel amazing once I am completely hairless.
I still shave my chest tho as I tried a wax there and it was pretty painful. Otherwise the pain is mild on legs, arms privates and butt strip.
- April 16, 2019 at 6:24 am #168879courtneyjoParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- April 14, 2019 at 1:35 pm #168427
- April 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm #167909Veronika SamulesParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- April 12, 2019 at 12:20 pm #167885Gerri ValentineParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Shaved all over, except eyebrows & lashes
- April 10, 2019 at 7:42 pm #167475Tiffany WellsRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
I shave daily to keep a smooth clean feminine look. I leave a small triangle as well above my parts lol! I found if I stayed on top of shaving I had less irritation and shave time was reduce dramatically. I shave face, arms, armpits, chest everything!!! Love the feel of my soft smooth legs!
- April 11, 2019 at 3:41 am #167509AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 682 times
I think there’s a ‘little triangle’ group of us that just love the look………….I’m totally included !!! I always tuck, and I can find no other detail to transform more exciting……….funny, but SO agrees……….”if you’re going to do the ‘girl’…………..then DO THE GIRL !!!!! Then she says—-” I like it too” —-
- April 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #167081$ilver $tringParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Shave head to toe starting this time of year, all the way to “winter” (whenever the hell that is now).
Correction, I dont shave my pits, and I also leave a landing strip above the little soldier. I love it. Wife accepts it, and hasnt ever said anything negative, or positive about it.
I ADORE landing strips!
Once I start shaving, it keep up with it, and repeat no later than every 3 days. Going to try and shave every day this summer. Once it’s done, it’s easy and quick to just quickly repeat, and if I dont, then I’ll get prickly itchy, and pissed off.
Would love to go for a wax, but honestly, worried about spreading my legs in front of anyone in this small ass redneck town, and show them my bikini tan/landing strip.
- April 7, 2019 at 7:24 pm #166705AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 3 times
Every third day if not more.
- April 5, 2019 at 9:20 am #165975AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 25Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
I trim and use a 1 guard. Shaving becomes very uncomfortable until you are use to it. I would def recommend trimming until more comfortable with shaving. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs are not comfortable nor are they sexy. I do recommend u shave your sack with a razor. But be careful
- April 5, 2019 at 8:30 am #165966Lisa MulierParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
i love being smooth all over, so i shave regularly. i am naturally not too hairy so smooth legs, pubes and arm pits are relatively easy to maintain.
i have been doing electrolysis on my face for two years. Ouch!, but love the results. i just got a Groupon for a Brazilian, so that is next. i think i will love it!
- April 3, 2019 at 9:50 am #165568Erin TewfikParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I shave all over in the summer. But in the winter I let my hair grow out for insulation.at the moment I’m slowly shedding my winter fur. Just got my privateprivates to do now.
- April 3, 2019 at 10:19 am #165578
- April 1, 2019 at 2:21 pm #165081AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 682 times
I shave or wax all areas, completely—but—I leave s two inch upside down triangle, as a part of my ‘bikini’ look………..trimmed to relatively short. No need for any help, but it ALL get’s inspected for stubbies. I like too tuck, and since I’m not a big-boy–quite easy, and the view is very realistic behind a filmy, sheer panty………….I did have a spa in our home, and would get into it with a very tight bikini bottom and a lightly padded halter top, more casual make-up—and my wife would pile up my wig on top and leave the curl strands down on both sides of my face……………..then she’d join me, and we’d slip into the water, and the feelings were engulfing us, as we drank our wine, it would likely happen that a couple fingers would enter that little bottom, and whispering “oh, how sexy you are, and that sends me to nothing but oooohing…………….that’s why I don’t shave it all off………….just enough image to just almost perfect……….
- April 1, 2019 at 7:20 am #164992AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
i shave my privates completely. I love to be smooth all over. After shaving it so luxurious to slip into a sassy pair of panties and then put on a sheer pair of stockings.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2019 at 8:45 am #165015Angela StormParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 82Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
Yes that sounds so good. I just can’t find away to shave close enough without cutting myself. I also love the feeling of a sexy pantie with sheer stockings and high heels.lol
- March 29, 2019 at 12:39 pm #164314AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I don’t shave enough… When I want to to feel really girlygirly…. I shave everything I can …….bobble bathe. Slide on tights it manifests an exciting euphoria. For me. In public think about a favorite fantasy. You’ll admit a sexy persona. People will be more attracted to you.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 25, 2019 at 4:18 am #163134Kiran SinghParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Yes i shave regularly my private areas
My armpit but wana shave my legs to feel
The feminine of a girl.. But dnt know how to
- March 25, 2019 at 5:33 am #163140Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Feeling the femininity of being a girl is so wonderful. It is the only way to feel! Start with a sharp, new razor, and stroke up, from the ankles to the crotch. Go slowly, and enjoy the moves. Soon, your legs will be as smooth as a girl, and you will be in heaven!
Your Darling Roxanne
- March 24, 2019 at 6:48 am #162948Vanessa JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Yes! I shave my chest/under arms/legs/abdomen/derriere and yes of course my private area. I rotate different areas on an every other day schedule. A lady has to feel like a lady! NO HAIR PLEASE!
- March 24, 2019 at 10:23 am #162975ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I cannot measure how many times I have responded to this question, or to someone else who has answered it. Do all gurls sit around and shave? What else do they ever do?
Roxanne, “My Heart Dreams Womanhood”
- March 23, 2019 at 7:06 pm #162876Christie DevilleParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I try and keep my “lady” bits shaved and trimmed as often as possible
- March 24, 2019 at 1:48 am #162918
- March 23, 2019 at 6:48 pm #162873Raquel SullivanParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I wax once a month. Nothing smoother. 😃
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Raquel Sullivan.
- March 23, 2019 at 1:28 pm #162794Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Shaving that area is a great reminder of being a girl . Dealing with the rash is a problem for me
- March 24, 2019 at 1:43 am #162915
- March 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm #162568michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 111Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
Yes! My routine is to shave privates every 2 days, underarms every week, trim legs and arms with a No.4 every month when I shave my chest. I have to have help with the back of my neck and upper back which does get hairy too.
- March 22, 2019 at 11:22 am #162563ParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 82Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
I wish I had a way to shave it smooth but everytime I try I cut my self, so gave up. Any ideas on how to do it and not cut myself?
- March 29, 2019 at 4:26 pm #164392Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 496Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
I found that shaving in a diagonal crosshatch pattern in addition to straight lines..i.e. all skin gets 3 passes, doing small sections at a time basically following contours, and for some reason while standing in the shower gets me the smoothest legs.
- March 23, 2019 at 1:27 am #162652ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
This girl would love to help you!
- March 23, 2019 at 10:30 am #162748ParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 82Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
Well I would love the help, I haven’t found the best way to keep it smooth shaved yet. HELP
- March 22, 2019 at 12:20 pm #162572ParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Make sure to use a new blade. Soak in a warm tub for several minutes before trying to shave so that everything gets soft and pliable. Go slowly, shaving only a small area at a time. Try to pull the skin tight. Hope this helps.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #162383ReneParticipantRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
luckily my body is practically hairless so not much work for legs and belly, been shaving my pits for 20 years but now i’m in my 50’s i’m having to trim my pubes and shave the hair on my testicles or they start to look a bit like coconuts.
- March 21, 2019 at 4:35 pm #162379McKenzieParticipantRegistered On: March 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I completely shave everything below the neck! Getting your legs waxed is amazing. My legs stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. I am working my way up to getting a “Brazilian” someday, so for now I just shave it smooth down there. Nothing beats the feeling of having it shaved smooth. Love it so much I would never go back to having any pubic hair! Do yourself a favor and shave it smooth you won’t regret it ever!!
- March 21, 2019 at 11:27 am #162296Gardenia FlowerParticipantRegistered On: March 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
i do. i only have hair on my head.
- March 22, 2019 at 1:37 am #162453ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I did yesterday. Oh, how feminine it made me feel. I know I could simply become a wonderful wife for a sweet male! Oh, how I want to!
- March 19, 2019 at 6:28 am #161588Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I shave from the neck down for winter, now that summers is near I will let the hair grow on my leg. My junk I keep shaved, two to three time a week.
Going to the gym in shorts and grocery store with shaved legs not one person noticed. With a little tan I think I could go all summer, except I have a few friends who would not approve.
- March 19, 2019 at 6:45 am #161596ParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
I shaved my legs three weeks ago during a week my wife was out of town. I intended to let the hair grow back, but I enjoyed the feeling so much I’ve kept shaving. I don’t hide it, but I also haven’t brought the subject up to her. I decided that I would treat it as no big deal when she noticed. Still waiting.
- March 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm #161416Isabel BuckleyParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I’ve kept pubic hair trimmed short for a long time and shaved/epilated elsewhere for quite some time too.
I’m lucky and don’t have much body hair which is great, but what there is has needed to be dealt with one way or another.
A couple of months ago, I decided to get an IPL system and am really happy with the results so far. Shaving is already unnecessary in some areas, hopefully everywhere soon!
- March 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm #161161Shirley LovelaceParticipantRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Yes, I am totally hairless in my private area. Shave a couple of times a week. So much more enjoyable. Never had anyone help other than when I had hernia surgery and the nurse took care of it for me…after they put me under.
- March 12, 2019 at 10:02 pm #159871Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Definitely! My GF and I both hate pubic hair. I like to keep it as smooth as possible, no stubble. If you let it go to stubble, you then get itchy down there!
- March 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm #159758AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
I shave my private area and I love it
- March 12, 2019 at 7:18 am #159661
- March 9, 2019 at 3:45 pm #159009AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’ve trimmed this area for quite some time. It was when I started wearing panties more frequently did I go bare 😀.
I’m always trying new things. This last time I showered and exfoliated. Then I shaved with a razor, rinse, and exfoliated again. Pat dry and then use Nair or Veet. Rinse, dry, and moisturize.
- March 9, 2019 at 2:58 pm #158997PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 78Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
I have no hair folicles on my legs and only need to shave my man bit twice a year,i have a hairy chest which i shave below the bra line and fortunate to have very little on any other part of my body,it dose cause stress for the boss when i take a G/T through to her in the bath on a saturday night and she is shaving her legs with 1 of my razors. You just get a man growl. Py. x.
- March 8, 2019 at 3:27 pm #158771Patty PepperParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 27Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Just splurged on the fancy Braun epilator. Did my legs a few days ago and still feels pretty smooth. Tried it initially on my cheek with a days growth and I screamed like a stuck pig! Might have to work my way up to the face…
- March 9, 2019 at 2:35 pm #158994Helene van der TeeParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
OMG do not use one of those on your face. Really, once you have endured the pain you’ll have a nice smooth face for a week and then ingrowing hairs and red blotches for the ensuing weeks.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 5, 2019 at 3:16 pm #158021AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
Yes and no. I prefer to stay smooth -everywhere- but my skin doesn’t like razors.
I actually use Nair or Veet! (I prefer Veet) I understand it doesn’t work for everyone.
My regimen goes like this:
1. Hot shower, scrub and exfoliate the hell out of my skin
2. Dry off, then spread the stuff all over.
3. Wait about 10-15 minutes, use a damp, hot washcloth, and it all just comes out.
4. Cover the smooth skin with baby oil (this is my favorite part)
- March 5, 2019 at 3:46 am #157903Barbara BeardmoreParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
No. It is a regret that I don’t or rather unable due to being married. The closest was when I had a hernia op which meant some shaving. kept it short for a few weeks until told ‘it’s taking a long time to regrow !.
- March 3, 2019 at 4:23 am #157459AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 102Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
yes I do, my wife helps me as I help here 🙂
- March 3, 2019 at 2:39 am #157428Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 136Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
I think I worked out that shaving and trimming costs me £2.50 a day. Every single day.
I shave all over (Toes to nose) with a Gillette fusion razor. (the razors aimed at the male market are better than the ladies), I use store brand shaving gels (the foaming ones) and tidy up with my Phillips ladyshave once I’m dry. I moisturise and exfoliate daily.
Once a month I get my back waxed professionally by a lovely local mens waxing service.
- February 23, 2019 at 2:05 am #155411chloe atkinsonParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I use my venus razor to shave my bits.I have been hairless from neck down for 7 years and love it.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 23, 2019 at 3:26 am #155421ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I have been shaving for about a year, now. I love to feel my man’s hands running over my smooth skin. Oh! It makes me want to be a wonderful wife for him!
- February 22, 2019 at 9:00 am #155257Brandy BParticipantRegistered On: February 21, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Yes…i do keep myself trimmed and shaved. Usually shave to a small strip daily.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 20, 2019 at 6:34 am #154791Darcy BellingerParticipantRegistered On: February 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
Absolutely… I shave my legs as while as my underarms and Nair the privates
- February 19, 2019 at 11:48 pm #154740Parish HParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Full body wax for me, and I’m smooth for about 10 days. When it starts coming back in, it is very fine, and doesn’t show much for a few more days.
- February 13, 2019 at 3:56 pm #152990BarbaraParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 71Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
I’m lucky! I have never had much body hair except on my head, arm pits, and pubic area. My legs had like a total of 50 hairs on them, my arms have always been bare, and literally 6 hairs on my chest. It also grows back very slowly. VERY! I do the pits and privates once a week and my legs about 6 times a year. No hair from the ears down! My SO loves my soft legs!! I love that she does! 🙂
- February 17, 2019 at 10:50 pm #154163Carri ColemanParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Shave the hair off my legs once a month because that is how long it takes to grow it back to where its annoying. Safety razor for pubs. All shaving is done in the shower without gel. I think lack of Testosterone has caused the hair to lighten and thin out, going to hopefully find out what is going on though. While like not having to deal with body hair like others do, I dont want my health to decline anymore than it has.
- February 10, 2019 at 12:37 pm #152210ParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
I trim my pubic hair and shave my privates. I shaved my legs once and the feeling was wonderful.
- February 10, 2019 at 12:49 am #152061Robyn ValerioParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Here in the UK we have great razors for ladies. Venus razors. I use those and they give me a really smooth feel without creating any damage at all. They’re brilliant for pain free shaving private parts and under arms. I feel really feminine when I do it. In the bath or sitting down, I need no help. The hair comes off so easily. Liberation! I’d have been much happier as a girl but we have to live with what we’re given, haven’t we! Robyn
- February 16, 2019 at 11:25 am #153694anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 178Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 190 times
Yes, Venus razors are great.
Whilst I’m far from being an orangutang I do occasionally shave to keep hair at bay. I normally use an electric razor (femme Remmington) and have used a silk-epile (ouch) nothing shaves like a Venus razor. The feeling of fresh shaved legs on crisp, newly laundered 400 thread Egyptian cotton sheets – mmmmmm.
Don’t shave my privates though, the itching when hair begins to re-grow brings me out in a rash and drives me half crazy.
Take care girls
- February 10, 2019 at 3:13 am #152075ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Venus Razors? I s there anything comparable in the U.S.?
- February 10, 2019 at 6:47 am #152117Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 60Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Hey Roxanne, Venus sells razors in the U.S. I own a really compact Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace razor that will conveniently fit into the smallest size purse. Venus also sells more traditional style razors. Check in the female shaving section of any large grocery store or drug store.
- February 9, 2019 at 9:36 am #151883Craig JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I am a significant other and my partner and I both have the hair (other than on top of the head) “sugared.” (Google it.) The process leaves us very smooth and leaves no “bumps.”
Also it lasts longer than shaving or creams and less painful as well.
My partner (girlfriend) is able to wear some nich short outfits this way.
- February 8, 2019 at 3:40 pm #151668Marie SweetsParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
Yes, I shave my privates, plenty of shaving cream and a sharp Lady’s razor. Shaving slowly to avoid any nicks/cuts. I also shave my chest, stomach, arm-pits and legs. Afterwards, I apply a moisturiser with Aloe Vera all over, leave for about 5 minutes, then wash off. Prevents razor burn. (applying a moisturiser does help).
- February 8, 2019 at 2:22 pm #151641AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
If I could completely stop growing hair from my head down I would. Our next purchase is going to be an at home laser treatment system, can’t wait.
Imo it feels way sexier when you don’t have hair and it’s much cleaner holds less odor and generally results in more cleanliness
- February 8, 2019 at 2:53 pm #151653Jenna GoodParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 104Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
Thank you for the post about a home lazar treatment Anonymous. Please let us know what you buy and how you like it. I’m not sure if one can be used on your private parts. I know that woman have this done in a lazar salon very close to their V….
I’m not sure I’d like to try this on my privates. But I’m sure it works well on other area as long as you shave close before using one.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 9, 2019 at 10:14 am #151893ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 60Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Laser treatment can be done on one’s private parts. However, I would not recommend trying to do this at home with home laser equipment. It is much better to have this procedure done in a salon by a trained professional. Also, it is important to shave as close as possible, without nicking the skin, prior to having this procedure done in order to minimize pain. You will feel pain, but less so if only a small amount of hair is present.
- February 8, 2019 at 9:42 am #151564Mikki BarnesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 10 times
Yes I do. As close as close can get without cutting something off.
- February 8, 2019 at 9:02 am #151557SARAH WILSONParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 6 times
Yes i do i wear biki panties all the time so it must be close. no help from any one. SARA
- February 8, 2019 at 6:17 am #151522Heidi SuncrestParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I have been shaving my privates for years, and feet. I think it all looks better without hair. My wife is not a huge fan of body hair trimming but has never complained on the privates. I would love to shave my whole body and eyebrows just once. Eyebrows… I feel if I pluck too thin men will notice or more appropriately wives would see it and talk about me later. But to be able to paint them on very thin and sharp just once would be amazing.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 4, 2019 at 6:38 am #150239AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I’ve shaved my privates since I was in my early twenties. Currently, I use a dilapidator cream or wax on everything below the neck, other than a patch of pubic hair, and my armpits.
- February 4, 2019 at 6:12 am #150237MonaParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 27Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
I shaved my whole body about two months ago. What a great feeling, but one thing I noticed afterward is that I was much more sensitive to the cold. Maybe this is why many genetic females always complain about being cold? Anyway, I developed a shaving rash in patches, mostly my upper legs and groin area – not painful just unsightly. I had used plenty of shaving cream and several new razors, etc.
Anyway, it won’t stop me from shaving again in the future when I have some extended alone time to go totally en femme. In the meantime, I find that an electric body shaver does a decent job when I don’t have as much time as I’d like. The plus side is no shaving rashes and your hair comes back quickly, which could also be a positive from the “guy-mode” perspective.
- February 4, 2019 at 5:06 am #150227Lexi4FunParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I shave whole body, but especially legs, must have super smooth legs always. I’ve been doing my chest for a long time too, but mostly like maintenance, not as much as legs. Not much hair on chest anymore, anyhow. Nipple area is difficult, of course. I have really long hair on my head, down to my waist, nearly. I trim eyebrows. I have been doing my arms and hands more now.. Nothing like a “gurl” with hairy hands, lol.. not good.
- February 4, 2019 at 5:42 am #150233ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I wish I had long hair! I would go to a salon and have it done! I adore my shaving, though. I love doing girlie things! It makes me feel ever so feminine!
Your Roxanne Lanyon
- February 3, 2019 at 9:41 am #150032Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I shave everything all the time. Wife buys me Nair and razor blades
- February 4, 2019 at 6:18 am #150238Brianna BridgetteParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have using Nair for over 10 years. Leg hair grows back very slow now. Wish I could do my arms. I have to appear in boy clothes all the time so I do have arm hair. I love having smooth legs. To me it is an exciting feeling.
I have shaved my genitals for years. The instructions on Nair says dont use it on genitals. It feels so nice to be hairless.
- February 2, 2019 at 3:53 am #149539Bren WhymeParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 118Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
I shave everywhere where hair still grows, privates, butt, legs, chest ,face and two little spots on my back. My SO helps with any area I can’t reach. I also have seeing body hair as body hair spells Male and I want to be feminine. I also feel if I’m going to crossdress, I want to feel as feminine as I possibly can do I give off that female energy when in public.I am also booking an appointment with a woman I met while shopping an femme the other day, she’s a beautician and she going to do my eyebrows for me. Can’t Wait!!
- February 1, 2019 at 3:15 pm #149429Ingrid WRegistered On: December 8, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I have no hair on my body below my eyebrows, and I’ve been that way for almost 20 years.
- February 1, 2019 at 2:41 pm #149422Kaylee FunParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I shave my chest and stomach. I trim most of my pubic hair.
- February 2, 2019 at 1:52 am #149527ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Oh! I did my thighs and legs just yesterday! Oh, I wish there were an easier way, but I guess it is just part of the feminine ritual! Being a girl has certainly opened my eyes (and mind) to the sweet things in life!
- February 1, 2019 at 1:33 pm #149405FrancesKayParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I get a brazilian every other month to include my underarms Underarm hair comes back softer but pubic hair comes back with the same texture. Just had my chest waxed about a month ago. Hair coming back softer. More easy to shave in the shower. Shave my legs weekly. Love the feel of clothing against my smooth skin. Somehow I feel cleaner as well.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2019 at 8:38 am #149344Jena OakleyParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 67Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I trim my privates my sergeants trim themselves. Haha
I clip everything-hair is blonde when clipped-I shave back vajin And fupa -Jena O
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 30, 2019 at 8:31 am #148718Erica WilliamsRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Thanks Anne. I hadn’t looked at it that way before. I think I will try shaving my arms then
- January 30, 2019 at 4:54 am #148667Erica WilliamsRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Darn auto-correct. I meant to say I shave my anus also. Still debating if I should shave my arms
- January 30, 2019 at 4:44 am #148664Erica WilliamsRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I shave my Anya also Anne. It’s a little difficult but like you said, I don’t like “klingons”. I don’t shave my chest or back but that’s because I don’t have any chest or back hair. I do have my underarms everyday. I’m still unsure if I should shave my arms or not. I have hair on them but they’re not really hairy. Any suggestions if I should shave my arms also?
- January 30, 2019 at 6:37 am #148684Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 335Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
Erica, my observation is that, as men, our arm hair appears to be more coarse than a woman’s arm hair. I’m sure there are others that may disagree but it just seems that most women have finer hair. My Holy Grail is always about being passable in public (and I don’t mean passable in some dark shady corner of a bar LOL). So to me, it’s important to shave my arms so that they have a smooth appearance to them. I look at pictures that other CD’s post and one of the first things that jumps out at me is their arms. Even if their arms are not too hairy, that dark, coarse hair just really stands out. I typically shave my arms about every 4th or 5th day. I get to day 7 or 8 and I really start hating the look of my arms….and I don’t think that they are “that hairy” but it’s all in the eye of the beholder. 🙂
- January 30, 2019 at 4:52 am #148666ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Erica, what a coincidence! I just came from my shower, where I shaved my thighs, so smooth! Oh, I must simply be a little vixen! I do not have much hair on my chest and arms, but do like to touch them up with a razor about once a week, so I can be as girlie as I can. Well,,, (blush!),,, you never know!
Your Sweet, Gentle Roxanne Lanyon
- January 29, 2019 at 4:26 pm #148474bronwyn barronParticipantRegistered On: December 28, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- January 30, 2019 at 2:35 am #148656ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I am such a fortunate girl. Not much hair to speak of. but just enough to warrant me shaving weekly! A girl just has to look good, right?
Your Roxanne, A Lady
- January 29, 2019 at 2:34 pm #148460KathyParticipantRegistered On: September 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
Yes I do and my so helps.
- January 29, 2019 at 12:30 pm #148420Registered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I agree with you Robin. I shave in the shower also
- January 29, 2019 at 10:49 am #148374Billie-Jo McAllisterParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 49Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
I smooth from head to toes!! Love the feeling of being satiny smooth!!
- January 29, 2019 at 10:38 am #148370
- January 29, 2019 at 10:17 am #148361rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 57Replies: 686Has thanked: 300 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
So here’s my only problem with shaving, which I continue and love to do!
Last night my SO and I were intimate (for the first time in a long time), and I love to be caressed. But I had to keep my SO from touching me too much as I knew she would feel the end of day stubble on my chest and groin area. That is a real turn off for her but it is difficult to get around.
- January 30, 2019 at 7:48 pm #148937Kristinaaz ReddingParticipantRegistered On: January 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Sugar wax it off. Even when it grows back it’s not stubly. Wife loves it. She sugar waxed too
- January 31, 2019 at 1:41 am #148982ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
How exactly does sugar work, honey? I know how sugar works with my boy friend, by being so sweet to him, but sugar for hair rmoval? I am such a silly girl. I just do not understand!
Roxanne, “A Woman for Him“
- January 31, 2019 at 7:00 pm #149202Kristinaaz ReddingParticipantRegistered On: January 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
It’s a different kind of waxing for hair removal for private’s. Sugaring grabs only the hair and pulls it out follicle and all. Leaves you baby soft and when it starts to grow back it’s not prickly. I do a complete Brazilian front and back.
- February 1, 2019 at 3:29 am #149287ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 793Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
It sounds like such a wonderful thing to know! How would I apply it, dear, and how much? Will my boyfriend like it when I try it?
Your Friend, Roxanne
- February 1, 2019 at 7:57 am #149341Kristinaaz ReddingParticipant