Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 180 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 78

Honey, it doesn’t appeal to me, either!  I am so happy, at times, not to have a spouse!  I can do whatever I feel like!  And I feel like Roxanne, a good part of the time!

I adore smooth legs, and underarms, and even the pubic area when I can!  Life is a razor, to Roxanne Lanyon!

Gillian Blackwood 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 22, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 24

I keep trimmed ala ‘,manscaping’, which my SO likes, but I can’t actually shave. My SO is not even remotely open to any form of femininity on my part. I’d love to be rid of my body hair. I hate it. Fortunately, I’ve never had much to begin with, but as I’ve gotten older, hair has been sprouting all around my torso more and more, which honestly makes me feel… icky. I have neatly groomed facial hair that my SO LOVES, but I am indifferent too. My daughter gave me a shaving kit for Christmas this year (odd, since I never actually shave – I use a trimmer) and I told my SO, “maybe I should shave…” and she firmly told me no. I think she believes that if I maintain (specifically) my facial hair, I somehow won’t be driven to dress in a feminine manner? But if it were up to me, I’d be bare of hair from here to there.

Oddly, my dislike for body hair only seems to apply to my own body – I find I’m actualy somewhat attracted to women who don’t shave – there’s something about armpit hair specifically, although anyone – male or female – who look like they’re covered in fur is unappealing to me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Isn’t that such a scrumptious feeling, giel?

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Ivy 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017
    Replies: 5

I shaved my legs once or twice when I was a teen but it wasn’t until I had my first child that my privates were shaved. My wife at the time never shaved and I wanted her to, so one time she told me if I wanted it that way I had to shave her myself. After I had finished shaving her she told me it was my turn. When she was done shaving me I looked at it and knew at that moment I would always keep it shaved. I have kept my privates shaved or at least trimmed very close since then, almost 20 years, now I try to keep everything shaved and do.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Being a completely shaven (or, almost, anyway!) girl is such a wonderful feeling!  Unfortuntely, I have no dear partner, and must function alone, because I am divorced for the past almost three years.  But smooth legs, underarms, chest, and most of pubic area feels so very nice!  I wish I had feminized years ago – I have missed so very much now!  But, I am still Roxanne, and adore being her!

Roxanne Lanyon

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 115

Toes to nose Jenna, especially if I am going to have a big time out.  It does make me feel more feminine.

Jenniferlyn Barker 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017
    Replies: 1

That’s the only way to go is smooth I shave my privet’s completely clean of any hair. I love being that way won’t ever let it grow in. Just feels natural to be that way. Well, it does to me anyways. I’m single and the few that I’ve been with really love me that way!

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh my, girl!  How daring!  I bet you are so sexy like that!

Your Sweet, Loving Roxanne

Mindy secret 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I shave everywhere daily,although occasionally I like a landing strip

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh Girls,

Of course I do!  I want to look presentable, don’t I?

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Tammie,

What is a SOGGF ?  It sounds so interesting! Should I have one?

Your Curious Roxanne Lanyon

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 87

Same here, my SOGGF HAS me dressing 24/7 fully enfem now for 3.6 years started my 4 year Tomorrow 1 Jan 2019. I love it SOGGF says Tammie you are beautiful woman and and much better looking as a girl than a man.

Thus every time she gets a hair salon appointment, nails and wax job I have to do same including a bikini waxing and eyebrow waxing.

A week ago at Christmas she said come June 2019 keep open middle June weeks she has a surprise for me but I have to prepare for it for 5 months. ?????

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh, yes!  And I always will!  I adore being feminine and smooth.  It makes me squirm all over!

Roxanne, “Her heart is a Lady”

Jenna Good 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 92

Gee Leonora did you ever ask her to help. That could be fun if she’d like the other woman in her life.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I love to shave my legs, so much!  I enjoy the feel of sweet fingers running along my thighs, and how it makes me feel.  Oh, I would so enjoy a partner who really likes Roxanne.

Roxanne Lanyon

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account