Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 180 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

Mikki here, I have to ask, is it expensive?  Painful?  That would be rite up my ally.  I hate shaving, but always shave something with every shower.  Don’t shave arms or pits, but the rest I do.  Wife loves it.

paula oden 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I shave every where as i’m not very hairy never had hair on my legs i shave and sometimes i u7se nair for men and sometimes nair for women it works for me just ordered a shaver to help permanently remove hair

kenneth payne

Michelle Aniston 
    Registered On: December 20, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I started shaving my privates about19 years ago to get more loc in down there from the ex.it felt so good that I never stopped. When we started dressing I only shaved from the knees down.when I started dressing on my own I shaved everything.AND WOW I have shaved at least once weekthe last 3 or r years.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     paula oden 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2018
    Replies: 2

i have been shaving off and on ever since i was 14 in the last 3or 4 years i srarted to shave every thing but I also use women’s and men’s nair hair remover as im not real hairy any where

kenneth payne

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

I shave all of my torso arms as well. The feeling of putting on stockings on hair free legs is a feeling difficult to describe except perhaps awesome.

StephanieW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 28, 2016
    Replies: 45

Yes, I have started to do this and I love it so much I won’t stop. I showed my wife pics of male models in magazines where they are clean shaven on the chest and arm pits and she said I should do it too if I wanted to. Oh wow! Totally. So now I shave the chest, arm pits, abdomen, privates (keep some on top), upper thighs. Years of wearing black socks for work has somehow prevented lower leg hair from growing (yay!). Not overall hirsuite to start off with too. So now I just wish I could depilate the arms and face forever. I love the way clothing feels without the hair. And by clothing, I mean women’s clothing 😉

StephanieW

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

I have been considering this as well. Was it hard to get the courage to go in somewhere?

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 10

I have been shaving so long I can’t remember when I didn’t shave, it about habit now to shave my arm pit every time I shower never had hair on my legs so some unknown Eason, most girls would kill for that, I do shave my private area smooth, about twice a week, doesn’t grow to fast, beside that I hate hair any where.. hugs Michelle

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

I shave my legs, pits, and try and shave a lot of my private area and trim the rest. It feels really nice. I wish I could shave everything but my wife loves what I have left.

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017
    Replies: 36

Shave, everything.

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 24

Hi everyone, I just love a bath and shave my body at the same time then a good skin lotion just right for that sexy babydoll nightie

Gina Delgado 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2015
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 82

Yes, everything is smooth except my eyebrows and my head.  I will both shave or wax depending on time or budget.

Lisa Michelle Swan 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2018
    Replies: 13

I shave, besides my face and neck, everything on down with the exception of my pubic hair, which I leave a bit of to form a more feminine “landing strip”. It just feels better that way. I do two things to improve my luck with ingrown hairs: I use one of those scrubbers (made of tulle fabric, like a ballet skirt) to exfoliate the skin everywhere, especially arms and legs. And when I step out, I used a body lotion before I use a towel to seal in the moisture. And when I dry off, I try to blot up the excess water rather than dry it completely so that my skin can retain as much of the moisture as it can without being wet. The shaved away pubic hair where the legs join the torso have been a bit of a problem when it starts growing back but I’ve found using a little Monistat on those areas seems to help a bit. It’s a lotion that dries into a powdery feeling finish and helps to prevent chaffing.

Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2017
    Replies: 1

I only shave my legs and underarms. I do however occasionally get everything waxed! so sexy wow. otherwise a close trim.

Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2016
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 154

I keep down below shaven and smooth and will shave the rest when it gets too long. If I was interacting in public I would have everything smooth.

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account