Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 115 replies, has 92 voices, and was last updated by  Jefferina Pantywaist 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Yes, all of it makes feel soft all over and more feminine

Laura Venter 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am clean shaven down there,and i keep it that way,it feeels good plus,it makes tucking a lot easier.</p>

Michelle M 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 17, 2018

I’ve done the twig and berries for awhile, but just started to spread out the clearing from my hips and butt.  A few ingrown hairs 😬 but I do like the clean look/feel!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     riley anne 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 14, 2018
    Replies: 10

Kind of on that same note:  Does anyone have any advice on chest hair?  I have just a small triangle of chest hair but it is wiry and goes ingrown and itchy as hell anytime I try to cut it back.  Drives me absolutely crazy.

Jaime 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2016
    Replies: 3

Shaved from the neck down. I’m going to start having my back and shoulder waxed. As I have gotten older, I find body hair disgusting.  I’ll be clean and smooth from now on.  XXOO

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Maxine Doos 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 90

I shaved my “Benny & the Jatz” a few times 10 odd years ago, basically to see if my ex (then wife) would notice. She didn’t.

Christmas 2012 with a new partner saw the first complete body shave, a massive undertaking given how naturally hairy I am. We maintained this for a while (12-18 months?) before we agreed it was too time consuming.

Since then, every 4-5 weeks I get a full wax: everything from the neck down plus ears & nostrils.

Lately I’ve been including the eyebrows (including thinning and shaping.  I have found that the promised “the regrowth will get thinner over time and easier to remove” after a year or so actually took about 3.5 years to kick in in my case. I suppose it varies from person to person.

Totally worth it I think, otherwise I would have stopped several years ago. The pain level varies from quite strong to very mild depending on the area and length of hair (it’s worse if I go longer than 5 weeks). On 2 occasions I have actually nodded off while my back & shoulders were being done. Would have been embarrassing if the waxer hadn’t taken it as a compliment to her skill. 😉

Maxine Doos
    aka
    _Oh!CD_
    Magenta

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 1
     Taylor Gnik 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018
    Replies: 1

I’m also completely shaven,  I’ve been cleaned shaven for three years and wouldn’t have it any other way.Four years ago my former wife after a bottle of wine, came out of the blue and said she’d like to dress me in some of her cloths. We both were about the same size and everything she had fit perfectily. I had thoughts about crossdressing and I think she knew it as well.  She handed me a Venus razor and woman’s shaving cream and told me to go in the shower and shave everything, balls, shaft, legs, stomach, chest even my anal. At first it sure was a weird feeling, however once I put on her silk, laced panties, I would never go back. I just love the feel of silk laced panties, the laced bra and slip along with the silk blouse and nylons.  She did all my make up, eyes, lips and even did my hair. After she had me completely dressed to her liking we shared a few more glasses of wine in the living room. All of a sudden there I heard the front door opened. Who walks in but her  two of her closes friends.  I had no where to go.  They walked right in and set down on each side of me. They marveled on how nice I looked. I truly enjoyed all the attention. After a couple more glasses of wine my wife asked me to follow her back into the bedroom where she pulled out a French Maid Outfit and told me to put it on. Once she had me dressed, she told me I was to service her and her friends with me wine, cheese and crackers. I was happy to do so. The French Maid Outfit had a very short skirt and my tush completely showed. One of the girls wanted to see my shaved testicles. I was reluctant but my wife came over and pulled down my silk laced panties and there I stood completely shaved. The girls loved it, and that was it for me, never but completely shaved since. I see my former wife’s friends from time to time and they smile and whisper in my ear if I would like to give them another show.  I smile and reply I’d love to anytime, but they never follow up.  Now I only wear silk laced panties completely shaven.  I just love the feel when I wear them.

Olivia 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 42

I tried shaving my privates. it was horrible. I was so sore from the sweat down there that I promised myself never to do it again.

Caelynn

Cheryl Beane 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018
    Replies: 4

I love to shave my hair, smooth testicles feel so sexy in knickers… I shave all hair off, trim with an electric trimmer then soap up and take the wet shave to them

Samantha Lane 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Yes. I shave everything except a  for a small bit up front I keep trim.

Jill Stone 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2018

absolutely I had waxing and laser done Like that smooth feeling in private area and all over body

Tina Richie 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 22, 2018

I’ve been shaving my pubes since I was in my early twenties, mainly because a female friend made fun of my ginger pubes…so they had to go, and I discovered I loved the smooth feeling I had. A few years later I developed quite an unpleasant case of folliculitis all over my torso and the tops of my thighs (basically, lots of spots everywhere due to bacteria in the hair follicle, and no, it wasn’t because I didn’t wash!) The doctor referred me to a dermatologist and all the topical creams they gave me might as well have been poured straight down the drain for what good they did. Then one day I realized that I never had an outbreak of spots around my pubes (apart from a bit of razor rash) so, out with the razor and took everything from the neck down off, the silky smooth feeling after is wonderful, and so is applying coconut oil to everything as well 😉 and my skin has improved so much, Don’t get spots anymore.

I have to add that my wife isn’t all that keen on me being smooth as she likes the hairy/manly men, I’ve explained why I do it, and she understands, but she won’t shave hers for me, she thinks its weird, and thinks I want her to look like a child, whereas that’s not it at all, I just think hair down there makes it look uninviting, and is really off-putting when it gets stuck at the back of your throat.

Anyway…wow, long post, sorry for rambling on folks!

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Sarah Mack 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2016
    Replies: 28

I am not a hairy person you can barely tell I have hair on my legs no hair on my chest or back so it’s fairly easy for me to keep it smooth

Jill Stone 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2018

the smoother the better everything is been laser off for past 3 years

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account