This topic contains 57 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Aniston 10 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Rochelle Mooney 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 76

Always shaved, from the neck down.

Rochelle

Roan B 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 70

Ive kept it 100% clean shaved since my early 20s. Only recently however, I just started laser hair removal down there (as well as other places) and I’m close to having my privates being completely hair free. I love the smooth look and feel, especially when slipping into some soft, silky underwear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Franfem 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Martine  Hello and welcome fro Noagara Falls N.Y. I have been a closet x dresser for many years, was caught by daughter that she seen a pic of me I forgot to put away but that…</span>

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Replies: 28

Yes I do I shave everything I like to be very smooth

Jennifer Schmidt 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2017
    Replies: 3

I shave my bikini line but not my privates I trim it

joanne Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2018
    Replies: 13

Hi Jenna, thanks for the reply. Yes my wife is open minded. We have been together many year and she know I have a kinky side. At times she had let me go see a dom to let me play out my kinky. I have beens surpised how open she is to this interest of mine, Yesterday she helped me pick out on line some short skits and open back and front pantyhose, I like to feel slutty. It is wonderful to have a spouse who is willing to come along with me to explore CDressing. At the moment this is something between us, I clean the house in bra and panties. The feeling of wearing womans clothes which make me feel sexy which is a new feeling for me as a man. I am curious to see how I might look as woman, with makeup, wig etc. I am in reasonable shape and I think I have a nice butt. It might be fun for her and I to go out as woman. I told her last night you have a husband you may now get a girlfriend too. I am not attracted to men at all. I do not feel like a woman. I do find very arousing picture of CD, I don’t see crossdressers as men but woman.

Thanks for posting on the Forum
    Hugs
    Joanne

Stephanie Bass 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017
    Replies: 2

I switch on and off shaving.  I do keep it trimmed always even though I Love the feel of clean shaven.  I even found the trimmer at Walmart and today I go back smooth thank you.

Cloé (CC) : 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 9, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 123

I epilate everything from the neck down.

Sandrajane Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 22, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Yes I usually trim mine to just a little line

Come dress with me

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 30

I shave it all off and it feels great.

karley delaware

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 30

I shave it all off and feels great.

karley delaware

Penny 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2016
    Replies: 59

Of course! I shave from head to toe at the moment, leaving just the bikini area neatly trimmed. In the past, I didn’t shave my arms, but I just recently did that for the first time in more than thirty years. I am currently trying to come up with an explanation for keeping it that way through next summer. Normally, I would let my leg hair grow back during the late spring. This last spring I didn’t, but didn’t wear shorts during the summer either. I love the way I look without all that hair. Frankly, it takes years off my appearance, at least from the neck down.

Roxanne Hale 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2016
    Replies: 7

Wait, there are people who don’t?
    I use the shortest setting on my electric hair clippers on my actual private. Everywhere else gets a clean shave.

Maggie 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 26, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

I have been shaving the bikini area and all the naughty bits for some time, just recently been going out en femme for the first few times so have been shaving my legs and love it, some thing I have always wanted to do since hair started growing. I shave with a really good man razor and non scented shave cream. Just got an electric bikini shaaver and is working pretty good for the sensitive parts which took some figuring out. When I first started doing this I was a razor bumped mess. I would love to have some help from my SO but just recently came out and do not want to overload her. I have gbegun using Magic Shaving powder delipatory on sensitive areas and armpits as it is not as harsh on my skin as Nair and other stuff and leaves a good smooth finish.

Iloveit

Fiona 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 6, 2018
    Replies: 1

Hi there.
    This may come as a surprise, but I neither trim nor shave anywhere, but in fact, book sessions at a local salon to have periodic full body waxes, confidential, discreet, and comfortable, something I have been doing for a number of years.  Originally, I was very hirsute, all over, and shaving etc merely encouraged growth and led to quite literally hours in the shower trying to remove everything.  I have also tried creams, a home waxing kit, and electric shavers, none of which worked for me at all.

Waxing is the only thing that seems to work, gradually training the hair growth to stop, but hair on different parts of the body is different by itself, types, strengths and resistance.  My sessions are usually four weekly and involve only part waxing, and after several years, the growth to remove is getting less and less, so I’m getting there overall, including in my private area.

I’m sorry if the reply is a little long and not exactly to point, but I did want to try and explain that I fit neither option in your opening question.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account