Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 132 replies, has 106 voices, and was last updated by  rhonda 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Vivienne H 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 2, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I used to shave the area regularly from my teenage years. I’ve also previously tried depilatory creams like Immac and Veet but I’ve found these very irritant on occasion. So now I get regularly waxed instead! I love the long lasting smoothness and fine regrowth with no itch and no stubble.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 163

Trim for right now, but working up the nerve lol.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 168

Hi Jenna, I started shaving my privates many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. I worked in a job where I had to be around cushions working with their computers, servers, and network so I told her it was for hygienic reasons. I do sweat a lot and this would create an odor I did not like, this a hygiene reason. Of course I had ulterior motives as my primary reason 😁🤪. TTFN

Danielle

Jacquie 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 26, 2016
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 67
    1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.

Yes Nikki, I agree – the cream hair remover is my go-to product. Shaving just doesn’t cut it (pun intended). Further, shaving where I can’t see is just too . . . scary!

Nikki 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 1, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 17
    1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.
     Scarlett398 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 29, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

Hi there….It’s one of your newest members – Scarlett.

Good question and I love reading all of the responses to the question.

I’m not that hairy to begin with, however, I shave my legs and pubic area every single day in the shower. I leave a well shortly groomed patch of sexy hair right above my private area. I shave the skin over my testicles every single day as well. I also shave that area with a Remington electric razor as well when it’s date night and time for beddy bye with my sexy redheaded wife. I shave my underarms about three times a week. I shave my chest and tummy area every day as well. But as I noted earlier, I was blessed with a less than hairy body to begin with which bodes very well for this cross dressing thrill of mine!

That’s it for my shaving for today. And I always keep a clean shaven face which is pretty much given for over 95% of cross dressers I would think!

Sincerely Scarlett

vanessa sweet 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018
    Replies: 2

yes I do

Kristinaaz Redding 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 28, 2018
    Replies: 9

Riley. Sugar wax your chest hair. No ingrown hairs.

Kristinaaz

Randi 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

I too have wiry chest hair and I found that by using hair conditioner and a 5 blade razor I never get ingrown hair, I shave from head to toe, not a hair anywhere on this body.

Kristinaaz Redding 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 28, 2018
    Replies: 9

Well I have posted here before. I have to tell you girlfriends I have it sugar waxed Brazilian. Even better now the have No Scream cream and you barely feel it. I mean it’s not bad sugar waxing but now it’s great. No more hair anywhere front to back.

Kristinaaz

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 1265

But of course……arosol foan and 2 blade razor….then Plillips wet/dry ladies shaver for daily maintenance.  Use the 2 types of razors very slowly and carefully….skin very thin in these areas.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 168

Now this is a good question. I shave everything from belly button down and have for the last 27 years. No trimming at first, I went straight to take it all off! First the private area and then I added the bum and hips. Next I shaved my legs and went a bit further and started epilating my legs, bum, and pubic region. After a year and a half of epilating I have very little hair left on my legs so it is very easy to do a quick shave every two days. I could go 4 days without shaving my legs but I do so love the feeling of freshly shaved legs and linen pants.

Danielle

Philippa Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Yes – I love to be smooth all over – I could not imagine my body in any other way.

Although thinking on I could imagine my body changing by going onto female hormones. This option is never to far from my thoughts. Philippa

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Replies: 26

I have been shaving my entire body for the last 20 years. There is no better feeling than having a soft and smooth body.

Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

Over the years I have tried shaving and other hair removal products with mixed results. For the past 6-years, I have done full body waxing. The results are great and discovered how much I enjoy the feel of the warm wax.  Nothing can compare to the feel of silk, nylon, etc against the feel of freshly waxed legs.  If you are in the Houston area, I would be happy to recommend the service I use.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account