This topic contains 83 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle M 3 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

I shave everything on my body, I don’t like hair on my privates or any where else

Jc Brewer 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 7, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I do I shave everything no body hair smooth that’s how I like it

Jc lovebuggs brewer

Eloise Tossile 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Yup yup yup…….been doing it for years as well!

No hair…..no where! First off, it feels sexy doing it…..and knowing your little secret in public rocks!

Only thing that sucks is when your Dr decides your “gens” need checking, please turn and cough!!!! Lol!!!

But yes the feeling is freeing!

E

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 229

It’s all or nothing. Close is better!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Penny 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2016
    Replies: 59

I’ve never had a problem with razor burn, but ingrown hairs mostly on the back of my thighs is a problem for me. I use a shaving cream (Pure Silk in my case), usually after using an exfoliating body scrub. After I am done in the shower, I moisturize with Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, any one will do. Seems to lessen most of the bad effects shaving.

Jenny 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 22

Ladies I have just started to shave everywhere but arms and hands. ? How do u deal with razor 🔥 burn ? I have even shaved my bottom for the first time, but razor burn so bad I don’t want to do it again, but I love rhe feel and look of clean bald body. Any help!!?

Jenny

Jc Brewer 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 7, 2018
    Replies: 2

Myself I shave all off my body hair. It just don’t fill right to not shave everything.

Jc lovebuggs brewer

Dawn 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 15

I’ve been shaving everything except my hair and brows for years.

Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017
    Replies: 7

Mikki here, I have to ask, is it expensive?  Painful?  That would be rite up my ally.  I hate shaving, but always shave something with every shower.  Don’t shave arms or pits, but the rest I do.  Wife loves it.

paula oden 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2018
    Replies: 3

I shave every where as i’m not very hairy never had hair on my legs i shave and sometimes i u7se nair for men and sometimes nair for women it works for me just ordered a shaver to help permanently remove hair

kenneth payne

Michelle Aniston 
    Registered On: December 20, 2017
    Replies: 5

I started shaving my privates about19 years ago to get more loc in down there from the ex.it felt so good that I never stopped. When we started dressing I only shaved from the knees down.when I started dressing on my own I shaved everything.AND WOW I have shaved at least once weekthe last 3 or r years.

paula oden 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2018
    Replies: 3

i have been shaving off and on ever since i was 14 in the last 3or 4 years i srarted to shave every thing but I also use women’s and men’s nair hair remover as im not real hairy any where

kenneth payne

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

I shave all of my torso arms as well. The feeling of putting on stockings on hair free legs is a feeling difficult to describe except perhaps awesome.

StephanieW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 28, 2016
    Replies: 37

Yes, I have started to do this and I love it so much I won’t stop. I showed my wife pics of male models in magazines where they are clean shaven on the chest and arm pits and she said I should do it too if I wanted to. Oh wow! Totally. So now I shave the chest, arm pits, abdomen, privates (keep some on top), upper thighs. Years of wearing black socks for work has somehow prevented lower leg hair from growing (yay!). Not overall hirsuite to start off with too. So now I just wish I could depilate the arms and face forever. I love the way clothing feels without the hair. And by clothing, I mean women’s clothing 😉

StephanieW

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 44

I have been considering this as well. Was it hard to get the courage to go in somewhere?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account