Tagged: 

Viewing 330 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you shave or trim the hair on  private area?  If you do how close?

Have you had a spouse or friend help you?

Franfem
      Lady

I shave most places daily

Anonymous

I used to share but one day I started laser hair removal and I am very happy with the results I am nice and smooth and no more shaving for me

Jessica
        Lady

I have been considering this as well. Was it hard to get the courage to go in somewhere?

Usually shaved almost everywhere, with a nicely trimmed and shaped pubis. But ocassionally, I’ll get carried away with how good the smooth clean skin feels and take it all off.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Yes

Anonymous

Yes, fully shaved, love the clean feeling.

Anonymous
      Lady

I try to keep myself nice and smooth down there. Just in case.

I shave my privates and legs every day. I absolutely love the feeling. And wearing panty hose with shaved legs is the best feeling in the world.

My wife won’t let me shave my chest hair yet but I am working in it.

Best thing I ever did shaving my legs. And them I moisturise before getting into bed with my wife.

It’s sooooo girly.

Kay Smith
        Lady

You can say that again there is no better feeling than shaved legs so sexy and smooth 😍😍😍

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Trim

private area in front

shave snooth back area and abdomen

Franfem
        Lady

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Martine  Hello and welcome fro Noagara Falls N.Y. I have been a closet x dresser for many years, was caught by daughter that she seen a pic of me I forgot to put away but that…</span>

I asked the question so all of you are probably wondering how I handle this.

Since I’m married I just trim my groin area to within an inch.  Any closer than that, my wife starts asking me questions. It also gets really itchy.

I did shave it all off a long time ago when I was single.  I kept it that way fro almost a year.  I really liked the feeling I got when I was shaved, but it took a lot of time to stay that way.  I had a  CD friend at the time and we would help each other

Anonymous

Hi Jenna, I started shaving my privates many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. I worked in a job where I had to be around cushions working with their computers, servers, and network so I told her it was for hygienic reasons. I do sweat a lot and this would create an odor I did not like, this a hygiene reason. Of course I had ulterior motives as my primary reason 😁🤪. TTFN

Danielle

Hi Jenna, I am new to CDressing but since my wife has become aware of this interest she offered to come with me for a complete brazilian, I never had one before, she has and will get one too. I am excited to see how it feels, I mean after, not during. She does likes to play with my bottom and since I have exposed by girlie side she said she would like in between my checks to be smooth and cleaner. Once the brazilian is done I make ask if I can shave my legs in the past she has liked me being hairy.

Hugs
      Joanne

Joanne, you say your wife has limits on your cross dressing in your profile. Since both of you have agreed to get Brazilians she must be pretty liberal or open minded.  I have no idea what limits she set for your cross dress but she should be open to you shaving your leg if you approach her nicely.

Have you discuss both of your sexual preferences with each other? She may be a lot more open minded than you think  Maybe she has some sort of fetish or desires you have not discuss with her.

Hi Jenna, thanks for the reply. Yes my wife is open minded. We have been together many year and she know I have a kinky side. At times she had let me go see a dom to let me play out my kinky. I have beens surpised how open she is to this interest of mine, Yesterday she helped me pick out on line some short skits and open back and front pantyhose, I like to feel slutty. It is wonderful to have a spouse who is willing to come along with me to explore CDressing. At the moment this is something between us, I clean the house in bra and panties. The feeling of wearing womans clothes which make me feel sexy which is a new feeling for me as a man. I am curious to see how I might look as woman, with makeup, wig etc. I am in reasonable shape and I think I have a nice butt. It might be fun for her and I to go out as woman. I told her last night you have a husband you may now get a girlfriend too. I am not attracted to men at all. I do not feel like a woman. I do find very arousing picture of CD, I don’t see crossdressers as men but woman.

Thanks for posting on the Forum
          Hugs
          Joanne

Hippie
      Lady

No I don’t shave or trim. But have tried it and I don’t care for it.

Hi there.
      This may come as a surprise, but I neither trim nor shave anywhere, but in fact, book sessions at a local salon to have periodic full body waxes, confidential, discreet, and comfortable, something I have been doing for a number of years.  Originally, I was very hirsute, all over, and shaving etc merely encouraged growth and led to quite literally hours in the shower trying to remove everything.  I have also tried creams, a home waxing kit, and electric shavers, none of which worked for me at all.

Waxing is the only thing that seems to work, gradually training the hair growth to stop, but hair on different parts of the body is different by itself, types, strengths and resistance.  My sessions are usually four weekly and involve only part waxing, and after several years, the growth to remove is getting less and less, so I’m getting there overall, including in my private area.

I’m sorry if the reply is a little long and not exactly to point, but I did want to try and explain that I fit neither option in your opening question.

I do the same thing Fiona. I just recently discovered sugar waxing by a esthetician. The wax gets in the follicle and removes just hair. So much nicer when you do a Brazilian like I do.

Maggie
      Lady

I have been shaving the bikini area and all the naughty bits for some time, just recently been going out en femme for the first few times so have been shaving my legs and love it, some thing I have always wanted to do since hair started growing. I shave with a really good man razor and non scented shave cream. Just got an electric bikini shaaver and is working pretty good for the sensitive parts which took some figuring out. When I first started doing this I was a razor bumped mess. I would love to have some help from my SO but just recently came out and do not want to overload her. I have gbegun using Magic Shaving powder delipatory on sensitive areas and armpits as it is not as harsh on my skin as Nair and other stuff and leaves a good smooth finish.

Wait, there are people who don’t?
      I use the shortest setting on my electric hair clippers on my actual private. Everywhere else gets a clean shave.

Penny
      Lady

Of course! I shave from head to toe at the moment, leaving just the bikini area neatly trimmed. In the past, I didn’t shave my arms, but I just recently did that for the first time in more than thirty years. I am currently trying to come up with an explanation for keeping it that way through next summer. Normally, I would let my leg hair grow back during the late spring. This last spring I didn’t, but didn’t wear shorts during the summer either. I love the way I look without all that hair. Frankly, it takes years off my appearance, at least from the neck down.

Mmmm… I am sure you look adorable, girlfriend! 💞

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I shave it all off and feels great.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I shave it all off and it feels great.

Yes I usually trim mine to just a little line

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

I epilate everything from the neck down.

I switch on and off shaving.  I do keep it trimmed always even though I Love the feel of clean shaven.  I even found the trimmer at Walmart and today I go back smooth thank you.

Anonymous

I shave my bikini line but not my privates I trim it

Same here, my SOGGF HAS me dressing 24/7 fully enfem now for 3.6 years started my 4 year Tomorrow 1 Jan 2019. I love it SOGGF says Tammie you are beautiful woman and and much better looking as a girl than a man.

Thus every time she gets a hair salon appointment, nails and wax job I have to do same including a bikini waxing and eyebrow waxing.

A week ago at Christmas she said come June 2019 keep open middle June weeks she has a surprise for me but I have to prepare for it for 5 months. ?????

Yes I do I shave everything I like to be very smooth

Anonymous

Ive kept it 100% clean shaved since my early 20s. Only recently however, I just started laser hair removal down there (as well as other places) and I’m close to having my privates being completely hair free. I love the smooth look and feel, especially when slipping into some soft, silky underwear.

Mikki
        Lady

Mikki here, I have to ask, is it expensive?  Painful?  That would be rite up my ally.  I hate shaving, but always shave something with every shower.  Don’t shave arms or pits, but the rest I do.  Wife loves it.

Anonymous

Always shaved, from the neck down.

Anonymous

i have been shaving off and on ever since i was 14 in the last 3or 4 years i srarted to shave every thing but I also use women’s and men’s nair hair remover as im not real hairy any where

Anonymous

I try to keep everything smooth as I can. Although I do notice in certain areas that I get ingrown hairs really easy so I try to keep those spots trimmed and close as I can and shave the rest.

I shave, besides my face and neck, everything on down with the exception of my pubic hair, which I leave a bit of to form a more feminine “landing strip”. It just feels better that way. I do two things to improve my luck with ingrown hairs: I use one of those scrubbers (made of tulle fabric, like a ballet skirt) to exfoliate the skin everywhere, especially arms and legs. And when I step out, I used a body lotion before I use a towel to seal in the moisture. And when I dry off, I try to blot up the excess water rather than dry it completely so that my skin can retain as much of the moisture as it can without being wet. The shaved away pubic hair where the legs join the torso have been a bit of a problem when it starts growing back but I’ve found using a little Monistat on those areas seems to help a bit. It’s a lotion that dries into a powdery feeling finish and helps to prevent chaffing.

I am totally shaved from my neck down. I use a 3 bladed hand shaver. Takes me an hour to do a good job.

Just feels so lovely when i am done.

Anonymous

Hi everyone yes I shave all over especially my privates as it feel so clean and smooth when finished, I am lucky my arms and legs only need doing once a week and I have no beard shadow being very fair haired.

I keep down below shaven and smooth and will shave the rest when it gets too long. If I was interacting in public I would have everything smooth.

Anonymous

I only shave my legs and underarms. I do however occasionally get everything waxed! so sexy wow. otherwise a close trim.

Yes, everything is smooth except my eyebrows and my head.  I will both shave or wax depending on time or budget.

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I just love a bath and shave my body at the same time then a good skin lotion just right for that sexy babydoll nightie

Shave, everything.

Jessica
      Lady

I shave my legs, pits, and try and shave a lot of my private area and trim the rest. It feels really nice. I wish I could shave everything but my wife loves what I have left.

Anonymous

I have been shaving so long I can’t remember when I didn’t shave, it about habit now to shave my arm pit every time I shower never had hair on my legs so some unknown Eason, most girls would kill for that, I do shave my private area smooth, about twice a week, doesn’t grow to fast, beside that I hate hair any where.. hugs Michelle

Yes, I have started to do this and I love it so much I won’t stop. I showed my wife pics of male models in magazines where they are clean shaven on the chest and arm pits and she said I should do it too if I wanted to. Oh wow! Totally. So now I shave the chest, arm pits, abdomen, privates (keep some on top), upper thighs. Years of wearing black socks for work has somehow prevented lower leg hair from growing (yay!). Not overall hirsuite to start off with too. So now I just wish I could depilate the arms and face forever. I love the way clothing feels without the hair. And by clothing, I mean women’s clothing 😉

I shave all of my torso arms as well. The feeling of putting on stockings on hair free legs is a feeling difficult to describe except perhaps awesome.

Anonymous

I started shaving my privates about19 years ago to get more loc in down there from the ex.it felt so good that I never stopped. When we started dressing I only shaved from the knees down.when I started dressing on my own I shaved everything.AND WOW I have shaved at least once weekthe last 3 or r years.

Anonymous

I shave every where as i’m not very hairy never had hair on my legs i shave and sometimes i u7se nair for men and sometimes nair for women it works for me just ordered a shaver to help permanently remove hair

Dawn
      Lady

I’ve been shaving everything except my hair and brows for years.

Anonymous

Myself I shave all off my body hair. It just don’t fill right to not shave everything.

Jenny
        Lady

Ladies I have just started to shave everywhere but arms and hands. ? How do u deal with razor 🔥 burn ? I have even shaved my bottom for the first time, but razor burn so bad I don’t want to do it again, but I love rhe feel and look of clean bald body. Any help!!?

Penny
          Lady

I’ve never had a problem with razor burn, but ingrown hairs mostly on the back of my thighs is a problem for me. I use a shaving cream (Pure Silk in my case), usually after using an exfoliating body scrub. After I am done in the shower, I moisturize with Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, any one will do. Seems to lessen most of the bad effects shaving.

You poor dear, ingrown hairs can really hurt. I hope you have someone to help you get them out. I had one under my shaved arm one time. Finally got it out on my own. This is kind of gross but the thing was almost 11 inches long. I saw a doctor for the infection and he asked me why I shaved my Underarms. I just told him I have been doing it for years.

It’s all or nothing. Close is better!!!

Anonymous

Yup yup yup…….been doing it for years as well!

No hair…..no where! First off, it feels sexy doing it…..and knowing your little secret in public rocks!

Only thing that sucks is when your Dr decides your “gens” need checking, please turn and cough!!!! Lol!!!

But yes the feeling is freeing!

E

Anonymous

I do I shave everything no body hair smooth that’s how I like it

Anonymous

I shave everything on my body, I don’t like hair on my privates or any where else

I sugar wax my privates. Full Brazilian.

Yes shaved smooth down there 🍑

Unfortunately I don’t know how to

Anonymous

I shave everything completely smooth, every other day. It feels amazing afterwords. And yes since my ex wife got me started cdressing during our pegging sessions, she also helped my shave but it was only the private area.one time I was trimming my mustache and cut to much off after shaving it off I put on her makeup it was an amazing transformation from man to woman. Not to long after that she lost all  interest in sex my cdressing.once we separated I shaved everything and have kept it smooth as a baby’s bottom.after the divorce and move Michelle was here to stay

Anonymous

I keep completely shaved, and have been for years now. I even got my wife to, and now she does it regularly. 😁

Anonymous

Yes I shave my legs and genitalia and arm pits. I usually use Nairobi for my legs and arm pits and shave my genitials. My wife helps shave my genitials but does not know the real reason.

When I do shave my privates and bottom for the first time after awhile of not shaving, I get severe razor rash mostly on my bottom. I wait a day or two and then give it good scrubbing, then witch hazel (or alcohol) followed by moisturizer. After a bit the rash settles down. Continual shaving (then moisturizer) from then on out keeps me from the re-occurrence of rashes.

This worked a bit better last time: I exfoliated/scrubbed everything from my waist to my knees. Then I used a heavy moisturizer and went to bed. The next day I shaved everything and closely too. I followed with witch hazel and moisturizer.  The results: Much less rash. Hardly any. I think that the hair follicles became softer and less apt to cause a rash when I shaved due to the moisturizing the night before.

Don’t you just love the sexy feeling of being smooth??

Sweetie, you need to keep ALL your lady parts smooth and free of hair at all times: legs, underarms and privates. And for god sake, please MOISTURIZE! A lady would never have stubbly legs or an unkempt vagina.

Kisses! 💋

I get a Brazilian done by a Sugar Wax esthitition. She does front to back. .

O yes,  soft and smooth  I prefer no hair.

Me too. Pits and from the waist down.  I love being smooth.

I used to use Nair, but was painful in areas (for days, ouch) and too many ingrown hairs with that stuff.  Now I just use cream and a razor, but with a light touch. Not as smooth as the Nair used to get me, but much less pain and hassle.  I would love to have someone help in those hard to reach zones, but I have not had any assistance in that area.

Sunita
      Lady

I like to make it as a landing strip

A landing strip…! You must be either Straight or Bi?

I do shave it all off love the smooth feeling i get

the smoother the better everything is been laser off for past 3 years

I am not a hairy person you can barely tell I have hair on my legs no hair on my chest or back so it’s fairly easy for me to keep it smooth

Anonymous

I’ve been shaving my pubes since I was in my early twenties, mainly because a female friend made fun of my ginger pubes…so they had to go, and I discovered I loved the smooth feeling I had. A few years later I developed quite an unpleasant case of folliculitis all over my torso and the tops of my thighs (basically, lots of spots everywhere due to bacteria in the hair follicle, and no, it wasn’t because I didn’t wash!) The doctor referred me to a dermatologist and all the topical creams they gave me might as well have been poured straight down the drain for what good they did. Then one day I realized that I never had an outbreak of spots around my pubes (apart from a bit of razor rash) so, out with the razor and took everything from the neck down off, the silky smooth feeling after is wonderful, and so is applying coconut oil to everything as well 😉 and my skin has improved so much, Don’t get spots anymore.

I have to add that my wife isn’t all that keen on me being smooth as she likes the hairy/manly men, I’ve explained why I do it, and she understands, but she won’t shave hers for me, she thinks its weird, and thinks I want her to look like a child, whereas that’s not it at all, I just think hair down there makes it look uninviting, and is really off-putting when it gets stuck at the back of your throat.

Anyway…wow, long post, sorry for rambling on folks!

absolutely I had waxing and laser done Like that smooth feeling in private area and all over body

Yes. I shave everything except a  for a small bit up front I keep trim.

I love to shave my hair, smooth testicles feel so sexy in knickers… I shave all hair off, trim with an electric trimmer then soap up and take the wet shave to them

I tried shaving my privates. it was horrible. I was so sore from the sweat down there that I promised myself never to do it again.

I’m also completely shaven,  I’ve been cleaned shaven for three years and wouldn’t have it any other way.Four years ago my former wife after a bottle of wine, came out of the blue and said she’d like to dress me in some of her cloths. We both were about the same size and everything she had fit perfectily. I had thoughts about crossdressing and I think she knew it as well.  She handed me a Venus razor and woman’s shaving cream and told me to go in the shower and shave everything, balls, shaft, legs, stomach, chest even my anal. At first it sure was a weird feeling, however once I put on her silk, laced panties, I would never go back. I just love the feel of silk laced panties, the laced bra and slip along with the silk blouse and nylons.  She did all my make up, eyes, lips and even did my hair. After she had me completely dressed to her liking we shared a few more glasses of wine in the living room. All of a sudden there I heard the front door opened. Who walks in but her  two of her closes friends.  I had no where to go.  They walked right in and set down on each side of me. They marveled on how nice I looked. I truly enjoyed all the attention. After a couple more glasses of wine my wife asked me to follow her back into the bedroom where she pulled out a French Maid Outfit and told me to put it on. Once she had me dressed, she told me I was to service her and her friends with me wine, cheese and crackers. I was happy to do so. The French Maid Outfit had a very short skirt and my tush completely showed. One of the girls wanted to see my shaved testicles. I was reluctant but my wife came over and pulled down my silk laced panties and there I stood completely shaved. The girls loved it, and that was it for me, never but completely shaved since. I see my former wife’s friends from time to time and they smile and whisper in my ear if I would like to give them another show.  I smile and reply I’d love to anytime, but they never follow up.  Now I only wear silk laced panties completely shaven.  I just love the feel when I wear them.

Anonymous
      Maxine Doos
      Baroness

I shaved my “Benny & the Jatz” a few times 10 odd years ago, basically to see if my ex (then wife) would notice. She didn’t.

Christmas 2012 with a new partner saw the first complete body shave, a massive undertaking given how naturally hairy I am. We maintained this for a while (12-18 months?) before we agreed it was too time consuming.

Since then, every 4-5 weeks I get a full wax: everything from the neck down plus ears & nostrils.

Lately I’ve been including the eyebrows (including thinning and shaping.  I have found that the promised “the regrowth will get thinner over time and easier to remove” after a year or so actually took about 3.5 years to kick in in my case. I suppose it varies from person to person.

Totally worth it I think, otherwise I would have stopped several years ago. The pain level varies from quite strong to very mild depending on the area and length of hair (it’s worse if I go longer than 5 weeks). On 2 occasions I have actually nodded off while my back & shoulders were being done. Would have been embarrassing if the waxer hadn’t taken it as a compliment to her skill. 😉

Jaime
      Lady

Shaved from the neck down. I’m going to start having my back and shoulder waxed. As I have gotten older, I find body hair disgusting.  I’ll be clean and smooth from now on.  XXOO

Kind of on that same note:  Does anyone have any advice on chest hair?  I have just a small triangle of chest hair but it is wiry and goes ingrown and itchy as hell anytime I try to cut it back.  Drives me absolutely crazy.

I too have wiry chest hair and I found that by using hair conditioner and a 5 blade razor I never get ingrown hair, I shave from head to toe, not a hair anywhere on this body.

Riley. Sugar wax your chest hair. No ingrown hairs.

I’ve done the twig and berries for awhile, but just started to spread out the clearing from my hips and butt.  A few ingrown hairs 😬 but I do like the clean look/feel!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am clean shaven down there,and i keep it that way,it feeels good plus,it makes tucking a lot easier.</p>

Anonymous

Yes, all of it makes feel soft all over and more feminine

Only reason I shave my neither-region from time to time is for the wife, and of my own volition.

Just to change it up. 

Yes, this morning feels so good. Stepped forward a bit as well and shaved my hands, a big step for me.

Andreia

Over the years I have tried shaving and other hair removal products with mixed results. For the past 6-years, I have done full body waxing. The results are great and discovered how much I enjoy the feel of the warm wax.  Nothing can compare to the feel of silk, nylon, etc against the feel of freshly waxed legs.  If you are in the Houston area, I would be happy to recommend the service I use.

Janine7
      Lady

I have been shaving my entire body for the last 20 years. There is no better feeling than having a soft and smooth body.

Yes – I love to be smooth all over – I could not imagine my body in any other way.

Although thinking on I could imagine my body changing by going onto female hormones. This option is never to far from my thoughts. Philippa

Anonymous

Now this is a good question. I shave everything from belly button down and have for the last 27 years. No trimming at first, I went straight to take it all off! First the private area and then I added the bum and hips. Next I shaved my legs and went a bit further and started epilating my legs, bum, and pubic region. After a year and a half of epilating I have very little hair left on my legs so it is very easy to do a quick shave every two days. I could go 4 days without shaving my legs but I do so love the feeling of freshly shaved legs and linen pants.

Danielle

But of course……arosol foan and 2 blade razor….then Plillips wet/dry ladies shaver for daily maintenance.  Use the 2 types of razors very slowly and carefully….skin very thin in these areas.

Dame Veronica

Well I have posted here before. I have to tell you girlfriends I have it sugar waxed Brazilian. Even better now the have No Scream cream and you barely feel it. I mean it’s not bad sugar waxing but now it’s great. No more hair anywhere front to back.

yes I do

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi there….It’s one of your newest members – Scarlett.

Good question and I love reading all of the responses to the question.

I’m not that hairy to begin with, however, I shave my legs and pubic area every single day in the shower. I leave a well shortly groomed patch of sexy hair right above my private area. I shave the skin over my testicles every single day as well. I also shave that area with a Remington electric razor as well when it’s date night and time for beddy bye with my sexy redheaded wife. I shave my underarms about three times a week. I shave my chest and tummy area every day as well. But as I noted earlier, I was blessed with a less than hairy body to begin with which bodes very well for this cross dressing thrill of mine!

That’s it for my shaving for today. And I always keep a clean shaven face which is pretty much given for over 95% of cross dressers I would think!

Sincerely Scarlett

Nikki
      Lady
      1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.
        Anonymous

[quote quote=105804]

1. Yes I do. I leave a little patch for the wife otherwise I’d be completely hairless all the time. I have thick hair the best thing I’ve found that doesn’t give me ingrown hairs is Nair.

[/quote]
        Yes Nikki, I agree – the cream hair remover is my go-to product. Shaving just doesn’t cut it (pun intended). Further, shaving where I can’t see is just too . . . scary!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Trim for right now, but working up the nerve lol.

I used to shave the area regularly from my teenage years. I’ve also previously tried depilatory creams like Immac and Veet but I’ve found these very irritant on occasion. So now I get regularly waxed instead! I love the long lasting smoothness and fine regrowth with no itch and no stubble.

Anonymous

I’ve had full body and face laser treatments and shave everything that didn’t respond well (my body hair was a little too fair for the best results with laser), so I’m bald from the top of my head to my toes.

I have my body waxed everywhere from my neck to my toes.  I have a remarkable young lady do my waxing.

Anonymous

[quote quote=105871]Hi Jenna, I started shaving my privates many years ago when I was married to my ex-wife. I worked in a job where I had to be around cushions working with their computers, servers, and network so I told her it was for hygienic reasons. I do sweat a lot and this would create an odor I did not like, this a hygiene reason. Of course I had ulterior motives as my primary reason 😁🤪. TTFN

Danielle

[/quote]
      I thought I would add to my post😁. I have trained my private area for dry shaving, with a 5 bladed razor. This way I can stand at the bathroom sink and lift the delicate areas and see where I place the razor. I shave in the forward direction from underneath and up in front then side to side in front so I won’t have ingrown hair. It gets remarkably smooth, I shave every day to keep the skin resilient to a dry shave. I  also dry shave my face and neck but not my legs and arm pits. Anyway TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

Shave nair wax my entire body. Seeing my hair is like looking at a male I don’t intend to become when I’m old. I’d rather be an ugly old woman than a handsome old man with hair all over me. That about some it up for me.

P

Anonymous

I shave everywhere except my head the last two years, I love slipping on new stockings and panties totally smooth,..

I shave, like it bare!!!!!

I shave mine bare ! I love it that way makes me feel more like a woman !

Yes I do from time-to-time and especially when I will be going out. It just makes me feel more feminine. My spouse and I have shaved each other on occasion as well. Lots of fun.

Millie

Shaved bare.

I do it myself and have been doing it for years.

I use to wax now I have been getting laser all over and loving the results

Leonara
      Ambassador

Seasonal legs, underarms, and privates year around … Chest after summer lol

Leonara
      Ambassador

I shave legs, underarms , privates year around..
      Chest and abdomen after somer lol

Yes, because I don’t like to have odor—very off-putting for myself, and anyone who might have chance to smell it!

After a number of years shaving I opted for laser hair removal 5 years ago. They removed the hair on my back, chest, stomach, and brazilian. I still have to shave my legs, arms, and armpits. I love being smooth.

Oh my goodness yes!!! I Shave chest, stomach and down stairs. Feels way better.

rhonda
        Lady

i shave al areas of my body and then apply nice feminine smelling lotions love
        the feeling when i put nice silky feeling stockings and lingerie

Yes.  I did it long ago, and gave up.  I just started again but now with a flexible trimmer, with several different shaving edges.  I’m doing it very close on top and the sides and fairly close but less evenly on the bottom.

I was wax my privates. Left a small triangle only.

Becka
      Lady

If I could I was be completely smooth!  As it goes now, SO really dislikes when I keep my legs shaved (like now), and some in my private areas, chest too.

michelee
      Lady

I completely shave my private area and all the surrounding territory.

I keep my nether regions  hair free, and was born with no hair folicles on my legs so nothing to worry about there.

Sunita
      Lady

Yes . Once I did it in a landing strip shape and oh my god how exciting was that ….

I wish if I could try other shapes too and with panty on …..

Anonymous

Been shaving my legs for a long time in the shower and started with the pubes area about two years ago. Just love the feeling now of being smooth and soft.

Anonymous

Yep, just feels so much sexier to me

I prefer the full body wax. I had my very first one last week after shaving for awhile. And the Fem feelings are of the charts. The Confidence I felt was Amazing. I just had to do a full dress up and go out for awhile.

I just shaved my nether regions for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  It was an exciting and liberating experience with only one oops moment (ouch).  Certainly makes my bikinis feel softer.  Doesn’t take long to start growing back, though.  I may keep some but I’ll certainly trim and shape going forward.

michelee
      Lady

I shave my entire nether region as well as chest and lower abdomen.  Love the feeling of satin and lace on my baby-smooth skin.

Hi Ladies!

Very personal subject but who doesn’t love a neatly trimmed bush?

Here is one for you though  – does anyone dye theirs to match their current hair colour?

Try it seriously! Looks great and my beau says it takes years off me !

Rachel

i went for my first Hollywood yesterday, the woman that did it was charming and very professional. The feeling from this is amazing and so much better than shaving my bits. So i will be having it done again. It wasn’t that painful either mainly because the hair was on the short side. I had my chest done about 3 weeks ago now i’m going to go for the full leg wax.

hi 🙂 I do shave my private areas occaisionally. somehow it feels better and some panties you buy dont move around as much when worn. I shave right down depending on the length of hair down there. if I have not shaved for a while, then I will use clippers to shorten the hair enough for a razor, as I find the razor gets clogged up too quickly otherwise. on the downside, clippers do tend to ‘nip’ your sensitive areas causing some minor discomfort. I use plenty of soap when shaving to get a closer, less painful shave. the worse thing for me is when the hairs grow back, it itches like hell!

fiona xxx

Anonymous

I keep a neatly trimmed
        <h3> Bermuda Triangle</h3>

Like a lot of the rest of you, I’m hair free everywhere but on top of my head. I can’t imagine having a stray hair anywhere

Absolutely! Use a trimmer around the berries, and to get the hair close on my groin, then use a proper razor to get smooth. Sometimes I keep a V and sometimes I go with the landing strip. But it’s a wonderful feeling regardless!

Oh yes! Fully shaved….except my head. It’s time consuming and has to be done often but my SO and I both agree its well worth the effort, she even either does it or helps me. The diference in look and feel from before is awesome.

I use clippers and then shave the areas exposed when wearing panties. I keep my chest and tummy shaved all the time and my legs during the summer. Feels wonderful I love it🦄

Anonymous

I shave my privates completely smooth every other day typically. I also shave my chest, abdomen and arms frequently. And lastly my legs periodically. Well, and always have my back smooth by shave or waxing.

I let my wife trim the naughty bits to her liking.

Anonymous

Hi I used to shave all over but hated the regrowth . So I started waxing everything. Then someone invented the epilator. My god was that painfull the first few times especially around my knees and inner leg area. But I persisted and after 10 years (I know that sounds long) my legs are permanently hair free. My arms and hand keep producing a few strays but thats easily taken care of . I have very minimal pubic hair regrowth . My balls I have to say still need shaving. On my rear end I still have a few but again minimal and my wife goes to work on those to make sure I always have a smooth bum.

Becka
      Lady

More and more everyday!  My legs have been completely smooth for going on a year now.  My groin area, smooth and shave almost daily, chest too.

My SO however does not like this at all, but I can’t help it.  I need to do this.

🙂

Jessica
      Lady

I’ve kept my legs shaved for around a year maybe more, and the pubic area has some but not a lot and the just above it too. The chest I can’t shave because my wife has a love affair with chest hair. I’d rather it be bare but oh well. She is really accepting so I don’t push it.

Hi
      eas I shave privates. I leave just a very small patch. The only place I do not shave are my arms. I do shave under my arms and toes.
      Vicke E.

Anonymous

I shave everything almost every day . Just a tiny patch is all that is left .

Anonymous

Yes, I do. Even before I discovered crossdressing, when I was really young, I did NOT want to have pubic hair. I didn’t even know why I was shaving it, but I just didn’t want to have it.

[quote quote=133437]I’ve kept my legs shaved for around a year maybe more, and the pubic area has some but not a lot and the just above it too. The chest I can’t shave because my wife has a love affair with chest hair. I’d rather it be bare but oh well. She is really accepting so I don’t push it.

[/quote]
      Chest hair and wife exactly the same for me

Wax everything and keep smooth!

Wearing dark socks for years seems to have caused my leg hair to disappear, which actually happened so now when some starts to grow back I shave it away. I also shave my chest and arm pit hair. I shave the privates regularly, leaving just a patch. I don’t have much body hair naturally and I told my SO that I want to shave my chest like the male models in the magazines. She did not have a problem with that! I get rid of any hand/knuckle hair too. I feels great to have smooth skin. The 0nly area that I do not shave is my forearms. I wish I could but cannot think of an “excuse” to do so.

Stella
      Lady

I’ve kept myself clean and shaven for years it’s just a natural thing for me to do as a feminine human,

I have wanted to wax but just haven’t taken the time to yet maybe this summer I’ll get it done

I don”t shave anymore.  Never really shaved my legs.  Do have smooth spots on them, from my pant legs rubbing against the calf.  Used to shave my private area.  liked the feeling of them being smooth.  Stopped due to living situations.

Rami Love
      Lady

As a course of habit now I daily shave my underarms, the very little sparse hair on my chest and a bikini line around my privates part. I love that silky smooth feeling of my skin after shaving my legs and am contenplating also shaving my legs on daily basis.

Yes I shave mine every day and no my wife has never helped.

Gee Leonora did you ever ask her to help. That could be fun if she’d like the other woman in her life.

Yes I shave mine every day.

I shave everywhere daily,although occasionally I like a landing strip

That’s the only way to go is smooth I shave my privet’s completely clean of any hair. I love being that way won’t ever let it grow in. Just feels natural to be that way. Well, it does to me anyways. I’m single and the few that I’ve been with really love me that way!

Toes to nose Jenna, especially if I am going to have a big time out.  It does make me feel more feminine.

Ivy
      Lady

I shaved my legs once or twice when I was a teen but it wasn’t until I had my first child that my privates were shaved. My wife at the time never shaved and I wanted her to, so one time she told me if I wanted it that way I had to shave her myself. After I had finished shaving her she told me it was my turn. When she was done shaving me I looked at it and knew at that moment I would always keep it shaved. I have kept my privates shaved or at least trimmed very close since then, almost 20 years, now I try to keep everything shaved and do.

I keep trimmed ala ‘,manscaping’, which my SO likes, but I can’t actually shave. My SO is not even remotely open to any form of femininity on my part. I’d love to be rid of my body hair. I hate it. Fortunately, I’ve never had much to begin with, but as I’ve gotten older, hair has been sprouting all around my torso more and more, which honestly makes me feel… icky. I have neatly groomed facial hair that my SO LOVES, but I am indifferent too. My daughter gave me a shaving kit for Christmas this year (odd, since I never actually shave – I use a trimmer) and I told my SO, “maybe I should shave…” and she firmly told me no. I think she believes that if I maintain (specifically) my facial hair, I somehow won’t be driven to dress in a feminine manner? But if it were up to me, I’d be bare of hair from here to there.

Oddly, my dislike for body hair only seems to apply to my own body – I find I’m actualy somewhat attracted to women who don’t shave – there’s something about armpit hair specifically, although anyone – male or female – who look like they’re covered in fur is unappealing to me.

Anonymous

Yes. I shave at least 4 times a week. I shave my legs, my pubic area as well as the rest of my body. I love the smooth silky feeling of no hair anywhere. I love it especially when I slip into my favorite silky panties. Sliding them up my smooth legs and into place around my private’s is to die for. Also when I put on a push up/plunge bra my breast’s feel so perfect as the project from the bra as soft and smooth as a baby’s ass.

I used to be hairless and lotioned up, but in my field injuries happen, and sometimes they cut away your pants before the put you into the ambulance so until I find a better job, I have Stopped

Anonymous

used to shave my private area and convinced my wife that she needed to also. she did and it was great now that I am getting into the life style I will start shaving again. Never helped or needed help

I absolutely love shaving and lotion everything feels nice and slick.

I wax as often as I can with honey wax.

My wife discovered it and makes it for me when I have time.

I like the results a lot more than shaving however it is a little tough until you get going.

My wife spoils me.

Patty

Waxed for years then discovered sugar waxing. Almost painless. Love it.

Diane McG
      Lady

Just a crew cut to make my GF happy!

Anonymous

I tried laser hair removal from my toes to my upper chest for a little over a year. The results were mostly good. However, because of my age and my body hair changing from brown to gray/white, the laser was less effective on the gray/white hairs. So, if you are wanting to do laser, I would recommend that you start as young as possible. Now, I dry shave my body about once weekly as a touch-up.

A couple of months ago, I shaved my arms from the elbow to the hands for the first time. My skin felt like it was going into shock for a couple of days afterward, (as I guess that my body had to adjust to this sudden and dramatic loss of hair). In most settings, no one notices because I wear long-sleeve dress shirts for work five days a week. I’m not sure what I will do when Summer comes with short sleeve shirt weekends; but for now, I am just enjoying the sensation. I’ll probably just let a little stubble remain on my arms for the Summer, and wait impatiently for Fall to return!

Hi Tabitha,

I am also going through laser treatment.  At 61 years of age, I have grey/white hairs as well.  I know laser doesn’t treat those but I decided to take the plunge anyway.  HOWEVER……

….have you considered electrolysis to get rid of the grey/white hairs?  From what I have researched, electrolysis also permanently removes hair.  That is what I plan to do once I have done everything I can with the laser.   Next week, I will have treatment #4 done on my face/neck and #2 on my chest.

Anne

Anonymous

Hi Anne,

I haven’t really considered undergoing electrolysis. When I looked into it years ago, it was fairly expensive and time consuming. With the success that I have had over most of my body with the laser treatments, I think that I will just continue with shaving as part of my weekly maintenance.

Thank you for a great suggestion!

I shave everything.  Legs, privates, arms, chest, stomach/groin.  I even shave my anus.   When I don’t shave my anus, I have the same problem Captain Kirk does…Klingons!!!  Regarding privates, I do leave a triangular patch of fur that would make a beautiful looking pussy if it were not for the male parts.

Dealing with the face and neck, I am about to receive laser treatment #4 for my face and neck.  I always had a crappy looking beard so I always shaved; however, I hated the beard shadow that would show through my makeup.  So I decided to get the full laser treatment on my face and neck.  Early results are encouraging so I upped my game and am now getting my chest lasered too.   My SO does not suspect that I am getting laser since I always shaved anyway.  She doesn’t like that I was shaving my chest but I explained that I like to because it helped to make me look younger (I am 61 yo).   Although laser doesn’t treat grey/white hair, I plan to get electrolysis for those, after I go through my full array of 7 to 10 laser treatments that I paid for.

I love to shave my body completely as it makes all the wonderful femme things I wear feel incredible. I usually shave in the shower but have had a few friends help when they have joined in.

I shave my privates real close. I shave 2 to 3 times a week. It’s the best way and it feels amazing.

Becka
      Lady

So here’s my only problem with shaving, which I continue and love to do!

Last night my SO and I were intimate (for the first time in a long time), and I love to be caressed.  But I had to keep my SO from touching me too much as I knew she would feel the end of day stubble on my chest and groin area.  That is a real turn off for her but it is difficult to get around.

Any advice?

Hi Rebekka,  a permanent but costly solution would be to get those areas laser treated to permanently remove the hair.  Hair be gone, stubble be gone.

Anne

That is a tough one Rebekka, without gaining her understanding its hard to get her not to notice the shaven areas. Happy to see you did  break your losing streak though lol. Its quite possible she did notice, and let it slide, that would be a step in the right direction. Keep thinking positive 💋

Sugar wax it off. Even when it grows back it’s not stubly. Wife loves it. She sugar waxed too

Kristina

I shave my privates 2 to 3 times a week. It feels amazing

I smooth from head to toes!! Love the feeling of being satiny smooth!!

I agree with you Robin. I shave in the shower also

Yes I do and my so helps.

Not only do shave my privates but i shave my whole body once a week. Hate Hair on my body anywhere.

I shave my Anya also Anne. It’s a little difficult but like you said, I don’t like “klingons”. I don’t shave my chest or back but that’s because I don’t have any chest or back hair. I do have my underarms everyday. I’m still unsure if I should shave my arms or not. I have hair on them but they’re not really hairy. Any suggestions if I should shave my arms also?

Erica, my observation is that, as men, our arm hair appears to be more coarse than a woman’s arm hair.  I’m sure there are others that may disagree but it just seems that most women have finer hair.  My Holy Grail is always about being passable in public (and I don’t mean passable in some dark shady corner of a bar LOL).  So to me, it’s important to shave my arms so that they have a smooth appearance to them.  I look at pictures that other CD’s post and one of the first things that jumps out at me is their arms.  Even if their arms are not too hairy, that dark, coarse hair just really stands out.   I typically shave my arms about every 4th or 5th day.   I get to day 7 or 8 and I really start hating the look of my arms….and I don’t think that they are “that hairy” but it’s all in the eye of the beholder.  🙂

Anne

Darn auto-correct. I meant to say I shave my anus also. Still debating if I should shave my arms

Thanks Anne. I hadn’t looked at it that way before. I think I will try shaving my arms then

Gals-

I trim my privates my sergeants trim themselves. Haha

I clip everything-hair is blonde when clipped-I shave back vajin And fupa -Jena O

I get a brazilian every other month to include my underarms Underarm hair comes back softer but pubic hair comes back with the same texture. Just had my chest waxed about a month ago. Hair coming back softer. More easy to shave in the shower. Shave my legs weekly. Love the feel of clothing against my smooth skin. Somehow I feel cleaner as well.

I shave my chest and stomach. I trim most of my pubic hair.

K

Anonymous

I have no hair on my body below my eyebrows, and I’ve been that way for almost 20 years.

I shave everywhere where hair still grows, privates, butt, legs, chest ,face and two little spots on my back. My SO helps with any area I can’t reach. I also have seeing body hair as body hair spells Male and I want to be feminine. I also feel if I’m going to crossdress, I want to feel as feminine as I possibly can do I give off that female energy when in public.I am also booking an appointment with a woman I met while shopping an femme the other day, she’s a beautician and she going to do my eyebrows for me. Can’t Wait!!

xoxo Brenda

I shave everything all the time. Wife buys me Nair and razor blades

I have using Nair for over 10 years. Leg hair grows back very slow now. Wish I could do my arms. I have to appear in boy clothes all the time so I do have arm hair. I love having smooth legs. To me it is an exciting feeling.

I have shaved my genitals for years. The instructions on Nair says dont use it on genitals. It feels so nice to be hairless.

Lexi4Fun
      Lady

I shave whole body, but especially legs, must have super smooth legs always. I’ve been doing my chest for a long time too, but mostly like maintenance, not as much as legs. Not much hair on chest anymore, anyhow. Nipple area is difficult, of course. I have really long hair on my head, down to my waist, nearly. I trim eyebrows. I have been doing my arms and hands more now.. Nothing like a “gurl” with hairy hands, lol.. not good.

Mona
      Duchess

I shaved my whole body about two months ago.  What a great feeling, but one thing I noticed afterward is that I was much more sensitive to the cold.  Maybe this is why many genetic females always complain about being cold?  Anyway, I developed a shaving rash in patches, mostly my upper legs and groin area – not painful just unsightly.  I had used plenty of shaving cream and several new razors, etc.

Anyway, it won’t stop me from shaving again in the future when I have some extended alone time to go totally en femme.  In the meantime, I find that an electric body shaver does a decent job when I don’t have as much time as I’d like.  The plus side is no shaving rashes and your hair comes back quickly, which could also be a positive from the “guy-mode” perspective.

Anonymous

I’ve shaved my privates since I was in my early twenties. Currently, I use a dilapidator cream or wax on everything below the neck, other than a patch of pubic hair, and my armpits.

I have been shaving my privates for years, and feet.  I think it all looks better without hair.  My wife is not a huge fan of body hair trimming but has never complained on the privates.  I would love to shave my whole body and eyebrows just once.  Eyebrows… I feel if I pluck too thin men will notice or more appropriately wives would see it and talk about me later.  But to be able to paint them on very thin and sharp just once would be amazing.

Yes  i do  i wear biki panties  all the time so it must  be close. no help  from any one.  SARA

Mikki
      Lady

Yes I do.  As close as close can get without cutting something off.

Anonymous

If I could completely stop growing hair from my head down I would. Our next purchase is going to be an at home laser treatment system, can’t wait.

Imo it feels way sexier when you don’t have hair and it’s much cleaner holds less odor and generally results in more cleanliness

Thank you for the post about a home lazar treatment Anonymous. Please let us know what you buy and how you like it. I’m not sure if one can be used on your private parts. I know that woman have this done in a lazar salon very close to their V….

I’m not sure I’d like to try this on my privates. But I’m sure it works well on other area as long as you shave close before using one.

Anonymous

Laser treatment can be done on one’s private parts. However, I would not recommend trying to do this at home with home laser equipment. It is much better to have this procedure done in a salon by a trained professional. Also, it is important to shave as close as possible, without nicking the skin, prior to having this procedure done in order to minimize pain. You will feel pain, but less so if only a small amount of hair is present.

Yes, I shave my privates, plenty of shaving cream and a sharp Lady’s razor. Shaving slowly to avoid any nicks/cuts. I  also shave my chest, stomach, arm-pits and legs. Afterwards, I apply a moisturiser with Aloe Vera all over, leave for about 5 minutes, then wash off. Prevents razor burn.  (applying a moisturiser does help).

Craig Johnson
      Baroness

I am a significant other and my partner and I both have the hair (other than on top of the head) “sugared.”  (Google it.)  The process leaves us very smooth and leaves no “bumps.”

Also it lasts longer than shaving or creams and less painful as well.

My partner (girlfriend) is able to wear some nich short outfits this way.

Kyle Eve
        Lady

I go and have a Persian waxing also known as sugaring. It is much easier than shaving and doesn’t leave all the red bumps or spots. I get it done about every 4 weeks. They tell me it can look ast 6 weeks and also can remove hair permanently.

Here in the UK we have great razors for ladies.  Venus razors.  I use those and they give me a really smooth feel without creating any damage at all.  They’re brilliant for pain free shaving private parts and under arms.  I feel really feminine when I do it.  In the bath or sitting down, I need no help.  The hair comes off so easily.  Liberation!  I’d have been much happier as a girl but we have to live with what we’re given, haven’t we!  Robyn

Yes, Venus razors are great.

Whilst I’m far from being an orangutang I do occasionally shave to keep hair at bay. I normally use an electric razor (femme Remmington) and have used a silk-epile (ouch) nothing shaves like a Venus razor. The feeling of fresh shaved legs on crisp, newly laundered 400 thread Egyptian cotton sheets – mmmmmm.

Don’t shave my privates though, the itching when hair begins to re-grow brings me out in a rash and drives me half crazy.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Kimmie
      Lady

I trim my pubic hair and shave my privates. I shaved my legs once and the feeling was wonderful.

Barbara
      Lady

I’m lucky! I have never had much body hair except on my head, arm pits, and pubic area. My legs had like a total of 50 hairs on them, my arms have always been bare, and literally 6 hairs on my chest. It also grows back very slowly. VERY! I do the pits and privates once a week and my legs about 6 times a year. No hair from the ears down! My SO loves my soft legs!! I love that she does! 🙂

Carri
        Lady

Shave the hair off my legs once a month because that is how long it takes to grow it back to where its annoying.  Safety razor for pubs. All shaving is done in the shower without gel.  I think lack of Testosterone has caused the hair to lighten and thin out, going to hopefully find out what is going on though.  While like not having to deal with body hair like others do, I dont want my health to decline anymore than it has.

Parish H
      Lady

Full body wax for me, and I’m smooth for about 10 days. When it starts coming back in, it is very fine, and doesn’t show much for a few more days.

Absolutely… I shave my legs as while as my underarms and Nair the privates

Anonymous

Yes…i do keep myself trimmed and shaved.  Usually shave to a small strip daily.

I use my venus razor to shave my bits.I have been hairless from neck down for 7 years and love it.

Anonymous

I think I worked out that shaving and trimming costs me £2.50 a day. Every single day.

I shave all over  (Toes to nose) with a Gillette fusion razor. (the razors aimed at the male market are better than the ladies), I use store brand shaving gels (the foaming ones) and tidy up with my Phillips ladyshave once I’m dry.  I moisturise and exfoliate daily.

Once a month I get my back waxed professionally by a lovely local mens waxing service.

Anonymous

yes I do, my wife helps me as I help here 🙂

No. It is a regret that I don’t or rather unable due to being married. The closest was when I had a hernia op which meant some shaving. kept it short for a few weeks until told ‘it’s taking a long time to regrow !.

Anonymous

Yes and no. I prefer to stay smooth -everywhere- but my skin doesn’t like razors.

I actually use Nair or Veet! (I prefer Veet) I understand it doesn’t work for everyone.

My regimen goes like this:

1. Hot shower, scrub and exfoliate the hell out of my skin

2. Dry off, then spread the stuff all over.

3. Wait about 10-15 minutes, use a damp, hot washcloth, and it all just comes out.

4. Cover the smooth skin with baby oil (this is my favorite part)

Just splurged on the fancy Braun epilator. Did my legs a few days ago and still feels pretty smooth. Tried it initially on my cheek with a days growth and I screamed like a stuck pig! Might have to work my way up to the face…

OMG do not use one of those on your face. Really, once you have endured the pain you’ll have a nice smooth face for a week and then ingrowing hairs and red blotches for the ensuing weeks.

I have no hair folicles on my legs and only need to shave my man bit twice a year,i have a hairy chest which i shave below the bra line  and fortunate to have very little on any other part of my body,it dose cause stress for the boss when i take a G/T through to her in the bath on a saturday night  and she is shaving her legs with 1 of my razors. You just get a man growl. Py. x.

Anonymous

I’ve trimmed this area for quite some time. It was when I started wearing panties more frequently did I go bare 😀.

I’m always trying new things. This last time I showered and exfoliated. Then I shaved with a razor, rinse, and exfoliated again. Pat dry and then use Nair or Veet. Rinse, dry, and moisturize.

teri hcd
      Lady

Always. I shave all over. Love the soft smooth feeling when wearing lingerie,mmmm.

Anonymous

I shave my private area and I love it

Definitely!  My GF and I both hate pubic hair.  I like to keep it as smooth as possible, no stubble.  If you let it go to stubble, you then get itchy down there!

Yes, I am totally hairless in my private area.  Shave a couple of times a week.  So much more enjoyable.  Never had anyone help other than when I had hernia surgery and the nurse took care of it for me…after they put me under.

shirley

IsabelB
      Lady

I’ve kept pubic hair trimmed short for a long time and shaved/epilated elsewhere for quite some time too.

I’m lucky and don’t have much body hair which is great, but what there is has needed to be dealt with one way or another.

A couple of months ago, I decided to get an IPL system and am really happy with the results so far.  Shaving is already unnecessary in some areas, hopefully everywhere soon!

Anonymous

I shave from the neck down for winter, now that summers is near I will let the hair grow on my leg. My junk I keep shaved, two to  three time a week.

Going to the gym in shorts and grocery store with shaved legs not one person noticed. With a little tan I think I could go all summer, except I have a few friends who would not approve.

Kimmie
        Lady

I shaved my legs three weeks ago during a week my wife was out of town. I intended to let the hair grow back, but I enjoyed the feeling so much I’ve kept shaving. I don’t hide it, but I also haven’t brought the subject up to her. I decided that I would treat it as no big deal when she noticed. Still waiting.

i do. i only have hair on my head.

Anonymous

I completely shave everything below the neck! Getting your legs waxed is amazing. My legs stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. I am working my way up to getting a “Brazilian” someday, so for now I just shave it smooth down there. Nothing beats the feeling of having it shaved smooth. Love it so much I would never go back to having any pubic hair! Do yourself a favor and shave it smooth you won’t regret it ever!!

Huggggs,

Kenzie

Rene
      Lady

luckily my body is practically hairless so not much work for legs and belly, been shaving my pits for 20 years but now i’m in my 50’s i’m having to trim my pubes and shave the hair on my testicles or they start to look a bit like coconuts.

I wish I had a way to shave it smooth but everytime I try I cut my self, so gave up. Any ideas on how to do it and not cut myself?

Kimmie
        Lady

Make sure to use a new blade. Soak in a warm tub for several minutes before trying to shave so that everything gets soft and pliable. Go slowly, shaving only a small area at a time. Try to pull the skin tight. Hope this helps.

Yes! My routine is to shave privates every 2 days, underarms every week, trim legs and arms with a No.4 every month when I shave my chest. I have to have help with the back of my neck and upper back which does get hairy too.

Shaving that area is a great reminder of being a girl . Dealing with the rash is a problem for me

CDRaquel
      Lady

I wax once a month. Nothing smoother. 😃

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by CDRaquel.

I try and keep my “lady” bits shaved and trimmed as often as possible

Yes!  I shave my chest/under arms/legs/abdomen/derriere and yes of course my private area.  I rotate different areas on an every other day schedule.  A lady has to feel like a lady!  NO HAIR PLEASE!

Yes i shave regularly my private areas

My armpit but wana shave my legs  to feel

The feminine of a girl.. But dnt know how to

Do…

Anonymous

I don’t shave enough… When I want to to feel really girlygirly…. I shave everything I can …….bobble bathe.         Slide on tights it manifests an exciting euphoria. For me. In public think about a favorite fantasy. You’ll admit a sexy persona.  People will be more attracted to you.

Anonymous

i shave my privates completely.  I love to be smooth all over.  After shaving it so luxurious to slip into a sassy pair of panties and then put on a sheer pair of stockings.

Yes that sounds so good. I just can’t find away to shave close enough without cutting myself. I also love the feeling of a sexy pantie with sheer stockings and high heels.lol

Anonymous

I shave or wax all areas, completely—but—I leave s two inch upside down triangle, as a part of my ‘bikini’ look………..trimmed to relatively short.  No need for any help, but it ALL get’s inspected for stubbies.   I like too tuck, and since I’m not a big-boy–quite easy, and the view is very realistic behind a filmy, sheer panty………….I did have a spa in our home, and would get into it with a very tight bikini bottom and a lightly padded halter top, more casual make-up—and my wife would pile up my wig on top and leave the curl strands down on both sides of my face……………..then she’d join me, and we’d slip into the water, and the feelings were engulfing us, as we drank our wine, it would likely happen that a couple fingers would enter that little bottom, and whispering “oh, how sexy you are, and that sends me to nothing but oooohing…………….that’s why I don’t shave it all off………….just enough image to just almost perfect……….

Wow that sounds so cool. Even your wife joins you , I am jealous.lol

I shave all over in the summer.  But in the winter I let my hair grow out for insulation.at the moment I’m slowly shedding my winter fur.  Just got my privateprivates to do now.

i love being smooth all over, so i shave regularly. i am naturally not too hairy so smooth legs, pubes and arm pits are relatively easy to maintain.

i have been doing electrolysis on my face for two years. Ouch!, but love the results. i just got a Groupon for a Brazilian, so that is next. i think i will love it!

Anonymous

I trim and use a 1 guard. Shaving becomes very uncomfortable until you are use to it. I would def recommend trimming until more comfortable with shaving. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs are not comfortable nor are they sexy. I do recommend u shave your sack with a razor. But be careful

Anonymous

Every third day if not more.

Shave head to toe starting this time of year, all the way to “winter” (whenever the hell that is now).

Correction, I dont shave my pits, and I also leave a landing strip above the little soldier. I love it. Wife accepts it, and hasnt ever said anything negative, or positive about it.

I ADORE landing strips!

Once I start shaving, it keep up with it, and repeat no later than every 3 days. Going to try and shave every day this summer. Once it’s done, it’s easy and quick to just quickly repeat, and if I dont, then I’ll get prickly itchy, and pissed off.

Would love to go for a wax, but honestly, worried about spreading my legs in front of anyone in this  small ass redneck town, and show them my bikini tan/landing strip.

-$ilver

Shaved all over, except eyebrows & lashes

I shave with a Whal trimmer.  Using a mirror I shave my butt and between my legs. Then I trim my Bush down to go in a pair of panties.

Most definitely.

Yes…it’s the best feeling. Makes me feel more feminine (if that’s possible).

CDRaquel
      Lady

I wax every 4-5 weeks. I used to shave but when I found waxing there was just no comparison. My wife was actually the one who recommended me going to get a wax. If you haven’t waxed everything give it a try, you won’t regret it. My stockings feel amazing once I am completely hairless.

I still shave my chest tho as I tried a wax there and it was pretty painful. Otherwise the pain is mild on legs, arms privates and butt strip.

Yes, almost all of it. I hate hair in some of the places it grows. Would love to know the purpose of it in those places.

Hey Jenna , good question. Both , what is left is trimmed using small electric razor with hair comb attachment and without to keep clean edges , the rest is smooth and clean . I do caution one to be extremely careful if using a delapatory creme , this can cause some damages.

And no , it’s a little personal and the wife has no interest in assisting with my trimming/ shaving. Its just me and the mirror

Huggs Sister , Brianna A Lynch

Me Je
      Lady

Yes, I keep them tidy and shaved so that I can put the tape on tuck them everyday so I can wear the clothing, like thongs, bikini’s, one-piece swimsuits, yoga pants, etc.

wow thats so cool. how do you get a smooth close shave and tape up what do you use? thanks for the help

I keep my self as smooth and soft completely hairless down there along with my legs and under arms. UN-like most I’m single so its fairly easy to stay that way. I love being able to keep my self clean smooth and soft. Couldn’t see being any other way.

well that sounds so cool. I have trouble shaving areas smooth I cut myself too much . How do you do it?

Anonymous

Yes I do. As I read once I shave from my ‘nose to my toes’. Tights, pantyhose, stockings feel so amazing on smooth legs.

si desde hace muchos años es normal para mi

besos

natty29

smooth as a babies bum

I shave eyes to toes. I would rather be waxed but…..

Yes.

Being a woman inside, I want to perfect myself as such!

Elle
      Lady

Yes, I shave everything from top to bottom. I feel so sexy when everything is smooth.

I shave wax and pluck. Feel best when hair free.

Tried laser hair removal but not effective and probably too many grey hairs! Expensive and still have beard hair.

Luckily my wife prefers hair free look

I shave everything, nose down. I have my brows waxed, butI have tried waxing everything as well. Right now I’m working on laser hair removal on my face, and it is going very well. I will at so point get my bottom laser too.

-SR-

Anonymous
      1. Lol.  Funny topic.  I do sometimes more out of boredom or desire for change than a specific purpose.  Never all the way off but a trim here or there

I had a full “Brazilian” wax 4 weeks ago. Complete hair removal around the genitals including the anus by two ladies.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Amelia walker. Reason: additional info
      Azalea
      Lady

I usually shave everything from the waist down and get what I can from a razor. I have experimented with shaving my chest but it’s not helpful in my line of work unfortunately.

I shave as much as i can, wish i had someone to help with some of it

All hair is removed on my body regularly. EXCEPT a little landing strip right above my private. That I keep trimmed.

Ricky
      Lady

Definitely ahave that area! Feela amazing! Would shave legs if i could! Would love to feel nylons on shaved legs!!

Kimmie
        Lady

I’ve kept my legs shaved for the past two months or so. I absolutely love the feeling of rubbing my hands over my legs right after I shave.

Anonymous

I would suggest you massage a scented skin moisturizer on your smoothly shaved legs, which not only softens your skin but makes them feel extra smooth and sensuous………….much better than just running your hands over newly shaved legs !!!

Mikki

Kimmie
            Lady

I second this suggestion. The mere act of applying lotion to me freshly shaved legs (and private parts, for that matter) is very sensual.

Anonymous

Nothing like the feel of nylon against smooth skin. Will definitely keep you aroused.

Amy
      Lady

I am one of the lucky girls who doesn’t have much hair to begin with except my legs which I usually trim. As for my privates, my pubic hair is always neatly trimmed.

Robin
        Lady

Hi AmyCat

Like you, I’m lucky – I have almost no body hair except in my pubic area and armpits.  I use an electric trimmer set at 3 mm on those areas weekly, partly so I kindof match myself.  Maybe it’s my Scandinavian ethnicity?  From your picture, you seem like you might be Asian.  Although you may have lost the XX/XY lottery, I envy the genes that gave you your ethnicity.  I hope this isn’t offensive – I mean this totally as a compliment.

Cheers 🙂

Ann

Anonymous

I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!

I have been thinking about doing this, since shaving is a pain and I get terrible ingrowns sometimes, but its hard to get a cost estimate.

About how much is getting your whole body done? Or is it a thing you to one patch at a time?

Anonymous

Thanks for posting this question. This is the type of Girl Talk I’m hungry for and wish I had come across this earlier haha! I tried mine in stages mainly because I’m new to dressing. I wanted to shave my legs because I had  finally got brave enough to purchase stockings. It was such a turn on that I ended up shaving arms and back which lead to shaving my butt. It was a inner struggle to whether to continue or stop at that point. It wasn’t until a few weeks later when I needed a maintenance shave that I started landscaping the jewels and the in going struggle of how much is too much…. the next maintenance shave I shaved everything but my chest & belly. A couple of months later I shaved everything from my earlobes to my toes. For a while I kept it all shaved except the natural V wedge and kept that short with sharp edges. Now with Summer on the horizon It’s all growing back.

I’ve kept my pubes trimmed for many years. I had a hernia operation in my late teens and had to shave my privates for the operation and ever since then, unless I keep things trimmed down there, it grows wild, so I trim weekly, shaving and clipping, very carefully of course! 🙂

I’d actually like to have my beard and body hair permanently removed. What works best for this, electrolysis or laser? How much does it cost?

Anonymous

Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)!  …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).  Way back when (3yrs hence), I started shaving everything EVERY morning (as was normal for me ,,,,*I’m a ‘trans’ for those of you who do not know me as of yet).  Hi!   After the shave you pop in the ‘head’ for HR (Hair Removal), and get on it.  About 60 to 90 mins later you are done, smell a little bit of ‘burnt hair’ (very slight and doesn’t linger).  (For my back I used ‘Sugaring’ and a bathtub.  I’d get my back COVERED with it, then RIP)!  AIIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!   WOW!  Felt great!  (liar!)  Always shave well prior to any IPL treatment, and if you use the green or blue GEL, it will concentrate the IPL ‘blast of light’ (and omg it IS extremely (painful on the eyes), BRIGHT!  OMG BRIGHT!  (even when against the skin and with the proper laser glasses, it’s bright)!

MLAY makes one for about $350, has three heads (Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and ACNE destruction).  🙂  The one for the skin turns it ‘milky’ or ‘snowy-looking’ (hides the blue veins and stuff if you get my drift?) …and also SOFTENS ALL OF YOUR SKIN!

YES!  You CAN use it on every part of your body, but when working in the genitals reduce the power to 2 or 3 (5 is max).  On high, if you zap down there you’ll find yourself “in” the ceiling.  Fingers and toes imbedded and in need of surgical removal from said ceiling.   It’s pretty warm ya know?  🙂    On two or three, it simply takes longer, but once done, you’ll never need to do any more than pluck a few here and there.  (I keep a ‘fast-wax’ on hand for JUST those occasions ….because I detest razor burn and therein, don’t mind having hair ripped out that’s unwanted).

[quote quote=178839]I am lasered everywhere apart from head and eyebrows, looks and feels fantastic…..smooth is sexy!!!

[/quote]

Catriona, I asked this in another part of this thread. How much does it cost to get your face and entire body lasered for hair removal? Do you have to get repeat treatments to get rid of regrowth?

Thanks!

Sherri

I do a fully body wax approximately every 6 weeks. In fact, I just had a session yesterday. While I love the feel of the warm wax and the hair removal appeals to my masochistic side, I would love to do permanent hair removal.

Julie
      Lady

Yes, along with legs, chest and underarms luv it!

Mary Jay
      Lady

Now think about all the poor girl that are closeted from their SO and can’t shave their legs in fear of not being capable of explaining themselves and the weight that they carry on their shoulders wishing to have smooth legs!.. my last SO was into leg hair.. it represented masculinity as its best for her!

Been there! Love you all xx

MJay

I shave everything but my legs. I wanna do something else like lasering or waxing because I get shaving bumps. Do they stop after awhile? I love when I first shave but the next day it’s really irritating. I use coconut oil and castor oil on all my skin. Most of my skin is incredibly soft but around my panty line it’s irritable. Any hints?

Anonymous

I do keep my privates trimmed neatly, really can’t stand being overgrown. I also shave my legs, chest, back and arms. I love how my clothes feel on bare skin and it is much cooler when the summer is heating up.

Sounds great Carla.! How do you shave your back?😘

Anonymous

I use a back groomer first then put lather on my back and a razor attached to a device made to hold it at an angle. Found them on Amazon. Works well and I love how my clothes feel on a smooth back.
          Carla

Anonymous

Always smooth

[quote quote=183588]Sherri, what will do you ‘justice’ (and you’ll LOVE IT), is to get a-hold of an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) *about $350,00USD (oops…make that $350.00)! …forget electrolysis as compared to an IPL (no comparison imho, and yes I’ve both of them).
      [/quote]

Thanks Aimee! I think I’ll give IPL a try! Do the companies that sell them also sell the protective glasses to go with them? Does it work for removing beard hair and arm hair as well? It would be great to stay hairless and smooth all over!

I’ve lasered off everything from the neck down except arms and legs so no changing my mind now. I had a couple treatments on my arms and legs so it’s thinned out, but I only shave them about 6-7 months a year.

I do try to shave my nether regions when I can.  Would like to have a Brazilian wax job done, but there are no places, locally, that I can get it done.

Anonymous

Yes….have done for years…..love to be silky smooth down there.

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

I prefer to be completely smooth in the nethers as it just feels sexier.

That and tucking is greatly simplified.  With some outfits, there’s just no way around a tell-tale bulge except by tucking…

Anonymous

I don’t understand this thread… is trimming hair around your pubic area an “edgy topic”?  From the locker room at the gym, I can tell you the majority of people do… LOL!!!

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

I trim and shave everything but the hair above my male part and then shave to a nice small triangle.  Its nice and cute without being fully shaved.

Anonymous

I always clean shave everywhere down there. Love the smooth feeling

Anonymous

I am a natural blonde of Scandanavian descent so any body hair I have is light and fine..I shave the privates, run an epilady over the legs once in a while…(it get easier after the first toturous session..lol) never had much facial hair, I just run a razor over it now and then every month or so, but don’t really need to..

Morgan

you are so lucky, I am Italian so much hair.lol

Keeva Joy
      Lady

I won’t be saying anything new here. I shave my body including arms about weekly, arm pits daily, chest hair and tummy about twice a week, private areas twice a week and legs about twice a week. Lucky not to have a lot of hair. I like the smooth feel and when I do cardio exercise I not feel as much lather on my skin. I actually get anxious if I feel I am a day late to shave.

since i began as a sissy my Mistress insisted on shaving my ‘boy parts’ and arm pits but She liked my body hair (yech).  Now i shave body and privates twice a week and dream of laser hair removal.  i feel so sexy when i am all smooth!

trim mine love making the designs and dyeing in bright colors

Anonymous

OMG. Of course. A nice little block of hair above the appendage and everything below goes, all the way to and around the rosebud.

Anonymous

I shave everything above my knees.  I am not very hairy anyway s9 I don’t have to do it very often but when I do it is a turn on – I feel so girly shaving under my arms and across my butt to make it smooth too.  I keep a small triangle of hair just above my privates with the pint pointing down.  It is fun to keep that trimmed.  I started shaving maybe a year ago and will never go back.  Love you all, Alyxis

Candace
      Lady

HI

I wear panties everyday and night but not always a bra. Most days in colder weather I have a bra on but not as often in warmer months.

Candace
      Lady

Smooth everywhere I shave about every other day every where. I love being smooth My panties feel so much better on.

Everything, every day, addicting

K Swim
      Lady

Sometimes…but not for the dressing benefit since I don’t expose myself, take pictures, nor look at myself in the mirror. It is because sometimes my clothes rip hairs off when I am taking them off…So the shave is just a few weeks or months of pain relief.

I shave every day, my boyfriend hates hair. He shaves me on occasion. Thank you for post.

Anonymous

As I slip into my sixties my body hair is undergoing a revolution of ugliness.

Salt, pepper, weird lenmgths,,,scraggly would be a compliment.

So I trim everything with a Wahl clipper with a comb attachment to a certain length.

I’ve trimmed my privates for thirty years

[quote quote=196628]Harietta[/quote]

I hear ya, Harietta! I’m in my early 60s and the same has happened to me and I have a Wahl clipper too that I use to trim down my body hair. I’ve been shaving my privates since I had hernia surgery where I initially had to shave it and it’s a necessity because it can get overgrown and I’d rather have smooth. I shave weekly.

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

I recently started trimming my underarms and private’s, then began to partially shave, reducing the amount of hair you can see. Then I started partially shaving around my privates (so my thighs are now mostly shaved) and shaving my chest so my chest hair will not show when collar is unbuttoned. And through all of this, no one noticed, not even my wife. So I just told her I didn’t like my chest and stomach and back hair and that I was getting it waxed and would stay shaved. I did. It hurt, but love the feeling and look. She just chuckled. My daughter thinks it makes me look younger and trimmer. My son says I’m vain. In any event, it seems that my worries about shaving were misplaced.

So go for it ladies!

Phoebe

Anonymous

I like to trim my bush! Just nicely cropped, long, thin “landing strip” for me!

I shave some parts and trim others. Sometimes I wax

Anonymous

Sometimes. I will shave everything except eyebrows. Once I had a girlfriend shave me down there, it was very erotic.

Anonymous

Good reflection. I shave anywhere my hands travel across my body. Smooth is wickedly delicious. For a short time kept a small patch, can I say pelvis, but that’s gone. I am always tucked and love is silky. Chest as well. Shaving legs can be a very feminine action (unless you’re a competitive swimmer then you all do it).

Anonymous

yes private area is shaved ,being very close with my sister she did do it at first for sometime to teach me, now i do most myself now but she likes to make sure i did a good job and does check . my legs and underarms she still does for me just because she wants too and i love her help.she does talk about waxing me down their 😉

Charissa
      Lady

I trimmed my privets for the first time a year ago. Although it looks much better, the hair seemed to aid in keeping that area cool and comfortable. I now find myself frequently adjusting myself, but shaving is a very pleasurable experience. So far, I do it myself.

Shave smooth as a babies butt, after started doing that I hate having hair there

Anonymous

Love shaving it smooth. Never had anyone help me. Think it might be fun tho

I had a landing strip for a long time and it was the only body hair i had, then one day i just decided to go smooth and i have stayed smooth since.

I do both but really depends on my mood and I would love to let a woman help me trim or shave.

I do shave or carefully use and depilatory for my private parts.

I used to shave my legs but now I use the depilatory for all I can reach. The hair on my legs is thinner now and is coming back very slow.

Yes there is some pain at times but what’s a little pain to get shinny smooth legs? I haven’t tried it on my face yet but I plan to.

Anonymous

At the moment I trim.

Anonymous

Now completly hairless below. Got brave and

Tackled the tackle with razor and foam.

Interesting topic…. Above “it” I trim close with an electric trimmer, around and below I shave everything. I don’t maintain daily, but when I feel stubble growing through a lacy pair of panties….. it’s time to shave again. I do it myself

i use a trimmer carefully just today i removed all the hair now my panties look wonderful smooth hair free feels good

I like to shave my privates, it makes them more sensitive.

Leah
      Baroness

shave

My gf and I ‘help’ each other downstairs sometimes, I’m currently sporting a racing stripe(landing strip). I shave face to feet very regularly, some us hard to reach so She also spent a good part of sunday waxing my back for me.

I shave everything from the waist down it is very comfortable and pantyhose and pa ties look so much better. My legs can easily pass as a woman. Tucking is so much easier shaved. Wife likes my privates shaved it looks alluring.

yes she is right.lol

Do you wear make up and wig?

Started shaving, but got a lot of ingrown hairs so I switched to trimming. Then I lasered them every couple weeks until there were no more hairs to shave. Still get the odd one, but then I shave it and do a spot treatment.

Anonymous

I use trimmers above and below (00) I shave them twice a week.

Always keep my bits shaved I just leave a nice tidy bush so no hairs can be seen outside of my thongs or bikini 👙

I love to shave my entire body.  Just finished a complete shave on Friday.  Takes alot of time but feels sooooo good.  I do leave a landing stip in my pubic area.  Think it looks more sexy.

I have more success with waxing and just had my full Brody wax on Friday.  The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin.  I absolutely love it.  Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…

I have more success with waxing and just had my full Body  wax on Friday.  The best feeling in the world is that initial feel of smooth, soft, feminine skin.  I absolutely love it.  Also must confess there is something highly erotic about the feel of hot wax…

I wax my pubes now regularly… about every 3 weeks. Thing’s are so soft and comfortable now! Love it!

Kimmie
            Lady

Welcome to CDH Emma.

I shave my private’s every couple of days. I’m not super hairy, so my chest is shaved about once a week, back doesn’t have hair at all. But, belly button on down, every few days, along with shaving my legs.

Nikki
      Lady

I know this is an old thread.

But, might as well add my preference.

I have been shaving my private area for about 25 years, but being a very discreet closet CD’er I do not shave anywhere else (yet) 🙂

YET

Is a very good and honest response lol

Anonymous

yes, totally three times a month or so.  everything private is shaved  nice and smooth.  front, rear, legs, all has to be done.  can’t have stubbles or ugly manly hair, hanging out.  satin requires smooth, soft skin. or at least it does for me.  I would like using tape or wax though.  just to see how it goes.  also thought about Nair.

any suggestions please ?

everyday, twice

Deb Cox
      Lady

I trim on the lowest setting once per week.

Anonymous

Yes I shave my private’s usually daily when showering. My wife has shaved me in the past and I her.

yes  always partof loking the complete female daily if necessary a lovlely feeling

I’ve trimmed my private hair, for my marital love life, most of the time I’ve been married. Since 2016, I trim and shave to express my feminine side. I use trimmers and shavers to remove it as close as I can. I think there’s nothing as unsightly as man hair sticking through nylon or lace panties.

Anonymous

I shave my privates almost daily but leave a small patch that I trim weekly.  Have tried home waxing a few time…but OH MY…that can elicit a feminine scream!!!

Omg yes of course I trim my private area very close. I feel more FEMININE in my panties .not to have hair sticking out

Anonymous

I definitely completely shave my private area and most of my body for about the last six months. I used an elpilator on my legs and OMG it hurt but the results are great, and any hair that grows back is very thin and shaves easily without razor stubble. It definitely makes wearing panties and pantyhose feel sooo fem.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I shave my legs and keep my privates trimmed.  Each time I shave, I end up with less to trim.  Soon it will all be all smooth and feminine.

I shave it all off down there usually once a week I also shave my legs but I have so few I could do both legs in 5min with tweezers. I also shave my chest nothing worse than a tuft of chest hair poking out of your cleavage plus I have tattoo’s a pussy on each Boob a Tiger on the left and a Panther on the right. I have a wonderful young woman who mows my back for me and again its as hairy as my legs but who wants to risk getting a back hair trapped in a Bra hook lol.. I don’t shave my pits why you may ask! well its a family thing all of the women and most of the men in our family have hairless pits.

Now when it comes to shaving these new multi blade vibrating (mm mmm;)) razors with some shaving foam let us shave the smooth skin areas right up to the loose wrinkly bits without a mirror or ending up looking like your having your period they are the best way to mow it all down without a care. I remember the days of the twin blade razors after my shower and a shave I had to put on scruffy old black knickers so the blood didn’t show and not end up staining some expensive pretty sexy panties. The worst time was when I used a single blade razor with soap I gave myself a fright I thought I had with one stroke turned myself Jewish.

As for ingrown hairs and razor burn I found once you kept things mowed regularly suddenly no ingrown’s, razor burn, and no issues with stubble except for sheer panties when you are a bit overdue in staring up the mower. Its best mowed in the rain anyway I ALWAYS shave in the shower my face included.

Well girls thats my rant on shaving nothing feels nicer than that silky smooth body when you slide on your stockings, sexy dainty panties, racy balconet Bra, and a sexy negligee or teddy, or whatever his or her name is.

Love and XXX Marilyn…

Shaving?  You bet, I love the feeling of being hairless. I am single so I do it myself, try to shave every couple of days.

If I told you it wouldn’t be private.

RachelAnn
      Lady

I trim and shave.  Leave a landing strip in the middle.  Usually I only trim once in the fall and keep it shaved close through the winter months.  I found a tip online that said to take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and dab around the shaved area to clean it then dab some deodorant (the white stick kind) on it to reduce perspiration.  This really helps a lot to keep the in-grown hairs to a minimum.  I have never shaved my wife or vice versa.  Not that appealing to either of us I’m afraid.

Jenny
      Lady

Does anyone know how to shave and not get ingrown hiars on legs? I am very hairy and when i shave that happens alot or i get the red bump razor burn? Help plese!!😚

RachelAnn
        Lady

I have had really good luck with the following method: hot bath with coconut oil table spoon or so, use some type of exfoliating scrubber I have a axe loofa type thing that has the loofa on one side and a scrubber on the other side.  I use dove body wash with it.  After the bath I dab rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball all over to clean off any remaining dead skin or dirt or oil in the follicles. Then I use a good lotion all over let it soak in and dry then dab the nether regions with a white stick deodorant.  It’s time consuming but works well.  Oh I also pop a ibuprofen before the bath to reduce any sort inflammation.  The key is to exfoliate that dead skin off though.  If you do nothing else, do that and moisturize and that should help a lot.

RachelAnn
          Lady

Also use a sharp clean razor

Anonymous

I shave mine completely smooth. I’m not very hairy anyway but it feels nice to be completely shaven from head to toe. Had a GF a while back that would shave my head and private parts whenever I wanted her to.

Anonymous

I’ve shaved my private parts manier times and it’s feels great

I have been shaving for my privates for quite a few years now. In the last year I have begun shaving from the neck down and OMG, I love it!!!

Emma
      Lady

I shave everywhere and I get my back waxed shaving is a little bit of a pain and I have to do it like two sometimes three times a week however my face needs to be shaved almost daily it is a lot of work and some days  I just get lazy and skip shave day lol

Ally
      Lady

I shave my nether regions and legs, and use moisturizer after to help with dry skin.

I’ve always trimmed downstairs keep it tidy but went full on with armpits chest back and legs. I love how smooth my legs feel, want keep them like that all the time now.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=221251][/postquote]
      Same here and epilate legs up the “bikini line” and chest shaved down to just above the wotsit.  I have to ask my wife to epilate my back not found a successful way to do it by myself yet.

Yes, I always shave my groin are. However it gets me so excited when I shave.the feeling of smoothness is exhilarating!

I’ve kept myself smooth, trimmed and natural since I was in my first long term relationship (3 years).  He didn’t mind me being natural at all.  Subsequent relationships had me going smooth, or trimmed, just depended on their personal taste, and I was only too happy to oblige.

I have had my lover help me to take care of shaving down there, also a couple of good CD girlfriends too, but mostly it was me, a good hand mirror, and a fresh razor.  I maintain with a small trimmer and sometimes length guides, and LOTS of careful, patient work.  Even got it waxed a couple of times, but prefer to shave.

Paula

As things have developed recently at home and I sense acceptance for my feminine persona, i’ve started shaving my privates to give a nice feminine traiangle. Currently causing some irritation but i’m Sure if I persist that will subside. Can’t  help but now move on to underarm – I mean, what use does that really have?

J J
      Lady

I have kept that region trimmed for many years now. I have shaved completely, but my wife prefers a little hair. I have shaved my legs for thirty years, chest for about ten. I am currently using a home light pulse device which is slowly removing the dark hairs.

Anonymous

Yes!!!

No I regret I don’t shave at all. I wish I did & then it would be all off everywhere. The reason I don’t or can’t is because of my wife it’s a shame really.

Kimmie
        Lady

Does your wife trim at all? After we married, my wife started to trim. Some time after I started doing the same. If she questioned me, I was prepared to talk about getting hair stuck between teeth, how much better I liked her trimmed, and how I wanted to do the same for her. I then moving to shaving my shaft and scrotum and explained that it felt much better.

Yes my wife is fully shaven. Her hair colour is blonde so does not show to badly. I must admit a like it that way and it shows her pussy very clearly. However it has not helped me at all. xxx

And the good thing is, none of what you would say would be a fib. It does feel better and doesn’t get stuck.

Kimmie
            Lady

Being able to be truthful is so important. I’m very tactile and really, really enjoy the feeling of my privates being smooth. I’ve told her the same thing about my shaved legs. If she has any qualms, I’ve not seen any evidence of her discomfort.

Yep…  I keep a small triangle trimmed very close.  SO does not assist.

Anonymous

Shave and bald and I do it myself

I usually keep a triangle and shave my legs and chest.  Sometimes I will shave it all off.  It makes me feel more femme.

I forgot to add it would be a major treat to have a women shave me.

Anonymous

I keep it very short if anything at all. I do it for the hygiene part because there is nothing worse that sweaty smelly regions on the body. I also shave my chest area and keep other body hair to a minimum.

No, don’t shave my Private parts or legs, part of being a male

I have the motto now that if its body hair it has to go. What I wasntnt expecting was how amazong my skin felt after. Ive also done my arms and wow, its freed up space I didnt know I had for a new tattoo!

I use a hair removal cream. Also shave the most intimate areas. Thinking of purchasing a laser hair removal machine. Otherwise I have got a hairless body.

I shave, and have just started shaving my whole body. Using razors, but looking to get an electric razor.

Anonymous

I groom, I keep the delicate bits pretty close but everything else goes.

I finally  decided to shave all my body hair off.  I love how my legs look in stockings now.

Rose
      Lady

No I don’t. My wife would certainly notice so I would have some explaining to do. I would love to shave as part of becoming more feminine though.

Yes I do.  I had a test recently and my wife told me several times I should just shave it all off, so I did.  She even helped me with shaving my back.

She then wanted to know if I was seeing someone, I blew my best chance to have the talk with her on crossdressing.

I am doing my best to try and keeep it up so that I feel so good in nylons and heels

Pauline
      Lady

Yes not only my private but everywhere, legs, under-arm, down-under…. I love the smoothness when putting on legging and pantyhose.

Anonymous

Yes  my whole body once a week at least.

DeeGEE

I try not to shave it irritates my skin. I get waxed at the salon my back and privates. I use veet for sensitive skin rest of my body. Then I lather in melaleuca lavender renew lotion. Skin care is so important.

I went yesterday for my regular body waxing.   While there is certainly some discomfort involved (who am I kidding, certain areas it hurts like hell) the results are awesome.  If you are looking for someone to do body waxing in the Houston area I highly recommend The Wax Master

i Have shaved my privates for quite a few years now. I just recently started shaving everything but my arms recently and I’m in love. I never imagined my legs would be as smooth as they are. i do my own shaving, the wife is to afraid of cutting me.

Shave real close and tape – love the feeling of being totally flat especially when I’m wearing jeans 🙂

Anonymous

Interesting… before I even discovered crossdressing as a late teen, I didn’t want pubic hair. Shaved it off. Have so, off and on for years

Anonymous

I began trimming around my privates at least 20 years ago, but in the last 10 years, I have gone smooth in that area. I put tanning lotion on during the winter months and body lotion during the summer. I found the hair on my legs were in the way. I would look at a photo of me 10 years ago and see all that body hair. That is all it took. So, now for the past 4 years, I shave my body several times a week and love the look and feel. Even my underarms are trimmed very short as with the hair on my chest. I keep just enough there to keep the little woman happy. I have had wax treatments in areas where I could not reach by a friend. I thank him for that.

Anonymous

I so agree Roxanne.

Roxanne,   you mean I’m not a pretty lady now?   hahahaha  just kidding.

Anne

It’s a different kind of waxing for hair removal for private’s.  Sugaring grabs only  the hair and pulls it out follicle and all. Leaves you baby soft and when it starts to grow back it’s not prickly.   I do a complete Brazilian front and back.

Kristina

I have it done at a sugar wax salon.  Be sure an ask for male Brazilian sugaring. Depending on where you are cost varies but I pay $68. Will your boyfriend love it, omg girlfriend.  Yes. My wife loves having me baby smooth.

Kristina

Anonymous

Hey Roxanne, Venus sells razors in the U.S. I own a really compact Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace razor that will conveniently fit into the smallest size purse. Venus also sells more traditional style razors. Check in the female shaving section of any large grocery store or drug store.

Well I would love the help, I  haven’t found the best way to keep it smooth shaved yet. HELP

thanks, I’ll try that and see if it gives me that smooth feeling I a,m looking for.

Anonymous

I too love the triangle look, but I keep it about an inch below panty line—-so visually stimulating, through a very sheer panty……..and so realistic……………trimmed short of course…………SO loves it also—glad to see someone else likes it…………

Anonymous

I think there’s a ‘little triangle’ group of us that just love the look………….I’m totally included !!!  I always tuck, and I can find no other detail to transform more exciting……….funny, but SO agrees……….”if you’re going to do the ‘girl’…………..then DO THE GIRL !!!!!  Then she says—-” I like it too” —-

Mikki

Anonymous

Hi Tiffany—just a thought…………..you might want to call it something else……….just saying………no meaness intended !!!

Mikki

SOGGF = Significant Other Genetic Girl Friend

Viewing 330 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Do you shave or trim your Privates’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?