Viewing 51 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladie’s,

While using the bathroom today, I thought of asking everybody this crazy question!! Now, we all know girls and boys are built differently, and because we are, we pee differently!! So, how feminine are YOU!?? I ALWAYS sit, no standing for me, never ever. ( I’m really not sure my aim is sufficient enough anymore to do anything else!! LoL)

So, what do you do when your dressed? Do you sit, or do you stand, and why??

Donni
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Sit. Always have. Always will. Because.</p>

This is a very common question/thread. If you are out in public using the ladies room you sit.

Out of respect for the ladies in the restroom and in general, I will sit. Standing is rather rude. When in Rome….

Anonymous

In public or at home, when wearing a dress or skirt, it gets in the way if you try to stand.  Therefore, I act like a lady.  And in public, I consider that mandatory – even when wearing jeans.

Anonymous

Sit always – anytime, anyplace , Tiff

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Taught myself to sit 90% of the time. I underdress the same 90% of the time and it gives me the chance to admire my (Fayreform) panties and as I tuckmy shirt in my jeans  in, perhaps a glimpse of my camisole.

Caty ALWAYS sits…

happy dressing

Caty

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I sit when presenting as a female. I stand when I’m in guy mode.

Anonymous
      Lady

Bren

When dressed femme I always sit but so far have never been out of the house dressed femme long enough for it to be an issue. Trying to do it standing up whilst wearing a dress or skirt would probably be challenging anyway. When underdressed I do a mix of sitting and standing as  despite the slight hazard of a very occasional loss of directional control ( I assume an aspect of getting older creeping in ) I do find that my bladder does empty more completely when standing.

However sitting does enable me to enjoy the sight around my ankles of the panties I am wearing which in a strange way is an important part of the underdressing for me.

Rachel

Anonymous

Generally I sit all the time as I think it is cleaner that way. When. Dressed as Sandra it is fiddly but a lot easier wearing hold ups than tights and it feels more feminine too.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Sitting is just another way to stay in touch with my feminine side.   Regardless of mode, I will always sit when I am home.

I don’t get to crossdress as often as i like so i end up having to stand for convinience. 🙁

Anonymous

At home I love to sit. It just feels natural no matter how I present. When in public the situation and my gender presentation will dictate.

I always sit at home.  Interestingly enough my wife insisted on it when we were married.  She said it kept the bathroom clean and she was absolutely correct.  When out in male mode I always stand, because the bathrooms are usually not that clean.  I have never used a bathroom in girl mode but I would sit.  I agree with  Rachael, it would be rude to stand.

Love

Melissa

I always sit. It is comfortable and the feminine way to do it.

Hello Bren,             When at home I always sit, weather I am in femme mode or not. When I go out [ do not go out fully femme ] I always use the mens room, so as I underdress all the time now, I go in one of the cubicles. It is very hard to pull down ones tights/knickers when wearing trousers, without embrassing one self, so standing up is out of the question. Have sat down for about 10 years now, seems so natural & the right thing to do.     love,  Helenmarie

I always sit. At home or at a public restroom. I get a lot of stress at the idea of using urinals and will forgo using the washroom altogether if there is not a stall I can use. I have always felt this way.

Sitting is more feminine as well. Also after I pee I dab with paper not shake (too much information? lol)

We have mixed washrooms at my work…which is trans and non-binary friendly which is great. All individuals stalls with full bottom to top doors, no urinals, and a communal wash up areas.

I usually sit. Although one exception comes to mind. Night out in an LGBT bar with communal rest room, cubicals along one wall, sinks along the other. I had had a few drinks. The toilet seat had been ‘sprayed’ by previous users, yuk.

The prospect of squatting above  a wet seat, knickers round my ankles, in heels, while drunk seemed too much like folly. I could see myself keeling over(on to a wet floor😡) so I reverted to male mode and whipped out my extension hose. Handy thing to have in an emergency🤣🤣🤣

love

B

I just hate it that guys are too lazy to raise the seat to piss!

A BIG Thank You Anne!!! I feel the same way!! Try working as a plumber in a Customer’s home where a 90 y/o man uses the pottie!!! YUCH!!!!

Does not matter whether I’m dressed or not. With very rare exception, I always sit to be connected with my inner woman. 💃

Candace
      Lady

I sit it would be tough to stand anyway with shape wear and hose and such on.

I always sit. For me it’s the right way and keeps the place clean, avoiding “sprinkles”.

ChloeC
      Duchess

It depends on how I’m dressed and where I am.  Obviously in dress, I sit, 100%.  But in male mode, (stop right now if you don’t want to read icky things) well, yes, aim does factor in and should be considered, but when standing in many receptacles, there actually is a splash back, it may be small and hardly noticed but it’s there.  ( I warned you!). I’m not interested in having my pants or shoes be a recipient, thank you, Now, if nothing else is available (one way or another), I will use whatever is available, and hope.

However, as for getting older, we genetic males have to face up to bladder and prostrate issues.  Go watch the revival moments in the beginning of the 1st Austin Powers movie and you will see what I mean.  Like, he’s now 40 years older, and the results are pretty close to real. I will never stand again like that for over half a minute much less 2+,  in any form, thank you very much.  (I apologize for my language, we’re ladies here and shouldn’t be discussing things like this…but you did ask!)

When presenting enfemme I will sit.

Alice

K Swim
      Lady

Stand. I spend so much time at a lake during the summer, so sitting is not really an option. At home, standing is what I am used to while I am at work (not dressed…no one knows my secret).

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It is interesting how this has changed for me, sitting has become the norm though and most definitely when wearing a dress or skirt.

Hugs,

Michelle

Dressed? I sit. I learned from watching my wife.

I needed to see how she sat while wearing a dress. Pretty simple.

Jessica

<p style=”text-align: left;”>88 % if the time I sit.</p>

Only ever stand when in drab mode in a public loo. Otherwise, always sit….much more feminine and tidier.

Drab or fab, this girl always sits.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have preferably been sitting down to pee  as long as l can remember. Only when outdoors in the woods or when in a dire hurry I stand. Nowadays I am also affected by several years of Parkinson’s and almost have to sit and get the tension off my legs to be able to release the bladder.

I have sat down for the last 15/20 years.  I read an article once, way back, in which the author pointed out that we crossdressers could maintain our female feelings, even while in drab, if we sit when we pee, and always keep your nails clean and buffed to a nice shine.  Works for me.  I only stand in public when all the stalls are occupied.  Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous

Always sit. More sanitary. No splashing!😃

I’ve been sitting at home for decades.  My mother never liked the sound of male tinkling when I was a boy, so sitting seemed much easier than trying to aim for porcelain to keep the noise down, while still trying to avoid splatter.  Might have also had something to do with the fact that I cleaned the bathroom.  Anyway, I just got used to it.

In public is another story.  When in Rome…

As a plumber for commercial establishments (bars and eateries) I can personally garauntee the grossness of urinals!!

I can second that!!! I Love a plugged up Urinal!! LoL

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ditto. ….

Varies by what I am wearing and how busy the facility is. Last week the womens was busy so I went into the mens. I was standing at the urinal with my skirt up around my hips and my panties down around my knees when the new guy walked in, gasped, and went back to check the door sign. He returned with a sheepish grin and red face. Later he stopped by my desk and we introduced ourselves. He asked me where I got my clothes and indicated his curiosity about adding some girly things to his wardrobe!

Just by being ourselves we are slowly changing public attitudes toward fashion.

Anonymous

Most of the time I will sit, it just feels more natural for me. When in public places (bar, locker room, stadium), I will stand as most of the boys are too lazy to lift the seats. If presenting as a woman, I would use the ladies facilities in public places.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Stand for 1, sit for 2. Whether dressed or not.

Kimmie
      Lady

At home I always sit. In a “public” setting at which access is limited (such as an office building) I sit over 90% of the time. Elsewhere, I stand.

my first Mistress, who first feminized me, insisted I sit and wipe afterwards then use a feminine spray.  Since that time i sit unless i am on the trail, then it’s off to the side and stand.  Other than that i sit and wipe to this good day.  I would not want any drips on my pretty panties 😍💋

A lady always sits dressed or not dressed luv Stephanie

Anonymous

So since Sammy has come out more often I find myself sitting to pee.

Dressed or not, I have always sat to pee.  It was one of my mom’s rules once she had me potty trained.  I don’t think she trusted my aim  much.  It’s just pretty much ingrained in me after so long.

PaulaF

Amy Myers
      Baroness

En femme, even at home I always sit, but even in male mode I find myself sitting more and more often.

Amy

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

When dressed, always sitting. It just feels more right and more fem.

Suppose it goes hand-in-hand with that authentic experience when dressing, which a lot of us don’t get often, me included!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

Most of the time I sit, don’t trust my aim lol. I do stand when I’m out in public… Most of the time

Amanda 😀

I have been starting to sit more while dressed, as it makes me feel more feminine. However, I still tend to stand most of the time as for me I actually find it difficult to get things flowing while in the siting position. I don’t know why.

about ten weeks ago I began wondering if were possible for me to become acclimated to sitting down to pee after standing to pee for more than 60 years. During the first two weeks I caught myself standing about five times however since then, much to the amazement of my wife, I’ve been turning around and sitting down to pee 100% of time and now it no longer seems like a big deal.

Elizabeth

just started sitting recently at home and will start in public as well – partially for my feminine side no matter how dressed and also because I am at that age where I dribble and need to wear a pad so it will be easier to check, change and position the pad if I sit – sorry of that’s TMI

Sit; no aiming required.

almost always sit

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?