Viewing 50 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies wondering if any of you other girls always sit when going pee. I always sit myself when I pee in a private or a public restroom. I only stand when all there is a urinal which I don’t like using.

Anonymous

To me one of the most important parts of dressing up for me is passing. Sitting down while peeing, along with walking and other mannerisms, puts me in a feminine state of mind, which really fills out the whole persona!

Luv Didi 💋

Janet
      Lady

I always sit

Anonymous

The only time that I stand to pee is when I am in male mode, both at home and public. I have never, as far as I can remember ever remember sat down on a public toilet. I just can’t get myself to set on a public toilet after some of the things guys have left on the toilet seats of the men’s room. In addition I wipe myself at home after I pee.

I usually stand. I seem to evacuate better. Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

I agree, it seems so gross to sit on a pubic toilet to pee.

I sit to pee.

Alice

[postquote quote=369551]
      And me as well, but I do try sitting first when I can.

Anonymous

Stand to Piss, squat Pee; depends on which mode I’m Dressed for M/F

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you Carly for this poll… I have always wanted to put this topic to the forum
      I sit when I pee expressing my self as a woman.
      However, since I haven’t yet been out in public as Leonara, our sisters have brought out some facts we should take into consideration when we go to the ladies room ..
      Be well and stay safe 😷
      Leonara

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have been sitting down to pee most of my life and certainly do when visiting the ladies out en femme. However because of having Parkinson’s for eight years, I sometimes have trouble letting it go sitting and so have to stand to relieve myself.

I sit when I pee when dressed or male mode. I been doing it so long that it just comes natural.
      There are times when I do stand if out in a public restroom while dressed male. If its a family restroom and I can lock the door I sit.
      I always wipe myself dry too….hehehehe

Do you pee with your feet flat on the floor or with your heels in the air?

Rachel Doe

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

When in thick pink fog……….I ALWAYS sit and avoid the “guy in a dress” feeling.

I always sit to pee even in the men’s room. I have to say that men can be the grossest people on the planet and most do not know how to properly go to the bathroom. If you are a man and stand to pee in a toilet, lift the seat up and have at it. It’s just a sorry individual to pee without lifting the seat. I still take time and clean the seat off before sitting an I always wash my hands afterwards. Lots of men don’t even do that. How gross is that.

Vanessa

Anonymous

Correct Vanessa.

Most men’s toilet stalls are disgusting and filthy.  Often forgot to flush.  I just use the urinal and forego being female.

Anonymous

Hi Carly I only stand when i have to, if I’m in a public toilet and the cubicles are being used then i will stand at a urinal, if I’m at home then i will sit, when I’m dressed i will always sit to pee it’s what we girls do,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Always sit, when you stand it splashes all over. I dont use public restrooms unless its a dire emergency, to gross.

All men should sit to pee from childhood would be lots less prostate problems

Anonymous

Always sit 😊😊

When I’m at home, wearing dresses and panties, I sit to pee.

Firstly, that way I can lift and hold the dress out of the way and secondly, I can then more comfortably and thoroughly dab away any residual wee before pulling up the panties again (as the panties are generally thinner fabric and get marked more easily if you don’t wipe/dab down there (just the way I always observed my female relatives and girlfriends do).

I usually sit to pee, unless I feel cramped or in a public urinal. I try not to use the toilets, unless it is work place.

Gloria

I always sit; unless, there’s no option.

I use urinals when out in public dressed as a man, otherwise I sit.

I am in female mode most of my free time from work and when working from home.  I always sit to pee as females do.  When is she mode, it comes naturally.

It is a fact that a male can evacuate more fully standing up.

I agree that men are disgusting when using public restrooms.  How can you miss a urinal and OMG, lift the seat! Compare a public mens mens with a woman’s restroom…. Night and day.

Hugs Ladies.

Gabrielle

Mona
      Duchess

I’m getting the impression that most of us sit.  Should make the GGs in our lives happy: no mess from wayward drizzles and the seat always stays down.  Now that’s a solid reason for an SO to love and accept their husband’s or boyfriend’s cross dressing!

When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few few drills after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol role to can then away, if standing there not much that can be done so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me it’s not just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic.

Take care girls ❤

Anne-Marie

🌹🌹🌹

Anonymous

Always sit. Haven’t stood for years even when outdoors…well I guess that’s more of a squat Then a sit🤔

Lake🌹

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I always sit unless there’s no option to urinals, dressed or not.

better flow when standing

Anonymous

I have always sat when I pee for most of my life.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I definitely sit when dressed and, if not an issue, much prefer to use the ladies room.  Regardless, I have never been comfortable using urinals for the simple reason that they are a “man” thing when I increasingly need to express myself as a woman even in drab.

Hi Cathy

Good question. I always sit when urinating When using a ladies room, there’s no choice but to sit unless you want to be outed. Part of my feminine attire is a prosthetic vagina that directs the stream of urine into the middle of the bowl  making it sound like a girl dose when she’s peeing. Its more ladylike than having to hold yourself to make the stream hit the water in the toilet. After a quick wipe and flush, I can put up my panties and leave the stall fresh and dry

Anonymous

as Giselle i sit in male mode stand up as it is easier to drain my bladder

Of late I’ve been sitting to pee (even in drab mode).  However, in public I am kinda anal about sitting on public toilet seats so unless it is a dire #2, I stand and use the urinal.

I have to say sitting has some advantages over standing, first is there is no need to aim or “focus” while peeing, you just sit and let ‘er go, especially at 3 am when you’re barely awake.

I have no more wayward  pee dribbles or splatter on the toilet rim.  It is way cleaner.

Blxxdy pradictive text is dooing my head.

To interprate my previous post.

When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few drills (dribbles) after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol (loo) role to can then (dab them) away, if standing there’s not much that can be done (because when standing it’s not panities around ones ankles) so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me sitting isn’t just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic to sit than stand.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I have always been very fem, even when I have to dress in boy mode, so I always go to a stall, wipe the seat down ( why oh why can’t a man raise a toilet seat, do they pee on the seat at home?!?!?!), pull my panties down to my knees and pee🤷‍♀️ I just never have been comfortable standing to pee, it’s never felt right for me.

Smartina
      Duchess

I sit to pee a lot whe in drab. As many said here. it’s quieter and cleaner with no splashes.

When in female mode yes, not so much in guy mode

99% of the time I sit to pee, I find it more comfortable that way.

Anonymous

When Im home I still stand,,,but when I out in femme mode I always sit…never know who is peeking under the stall doors in the ladies rooms….lol

Morgan

ChloeC
      Duchess

I pretty much sit now except when I’m in a public restroom, the stalls are all taken, and nature calls.  I detest urinals, I think they’re very unclean…for a lot of reasons. And I’m getting older (IYKWIM)  A few years back I was hiking a rather well used trail and I came to a vehicle pull-out overlook and there were two separate restrooms, one an old style wooden structure (green and brown, overhanging eaves, etc), and one a brand new cement block building.  Nobody was around so I went in the ‘Men’s side of the new cement block and it was a totally open room with no dividers or stalls at all. Clean, but I mean…really? I then went in the older building and it was sparkling clean with stalls with doors and locks and urinals that had separation sides.  Guess what, as I was walking out, cars started pulling in, and absolutely every person went immediately to the ‘new’ cement block restroom. Yuch!

I sit. This is a recent thing with me. The more I feel like a woman…. the more I act like one….. I have a new found acceptance of me as a woman and  I am happily embracing my womanhood and part of being a woman is to sit when peeing.

yes, my doctor wants me empty every time

I too can’t Stand the sight of a urinal .  I’ve sat to pee the majority of my life Wether I am dressed or not. I always thought it was normal.  My dad would tease me as a small child about it trying to get me to stand but, it never stuck.  Lol

Being the only ‘male’ in our home growing up, it seemed to be an unwritten rule that the toilet seat stayed down at all times, and taught to sit to pee just like mom and my sis did.  I actually find urinals disgusting in the least.  Public toilets aren’t much better in the men’s room.

I was very pleased when I heard that we could use the ladies room in most places as long as we were presenting as a woman.  It’s odd to actually have first hand knowledge of how much cleaner a ladies room is compared to most men’s rooms.

PaulaF

Oh I sit as I do not like urinals . Always I try and sit in a cubicle in the men’s and when I lower and raise my tights and panties under my male clothes I retain my femininity .

When I am at home I sit to pee, but if I am out as my male self, I try to find a seat for sitting, but may end up standing at a urinal. As a consultant, I often have to be in airport bathrooms which are the worst ever. Not clean to sit or stand in most of them.

In Japan, I was in a civilian bar, I went into the restroom, one wall was open urinals next to me was a real women, panties down leaning forward to pee, two other was another. I just looked away and finished, we all washed hands and left.

When out in my drab men’s clothing I will stand ,but at home  (never been out enfemme )  dressed or even underdressed  it has to be as a lady would carry out her business ,pull down  her panties and pantyhose if wearing them ,sit and pee ,direct the flow into the water ,then use paper to dab and dry and then pull up panties and pantyhose and finally outer garments rearranged ,it couldn’t be any other way ,you wouldn’t see a lady standing to pee with her panties around her ankles would you .

Michelle  xx

My package is small and gets lost in the boys when I sit, so to keep clean I have to stand.

I can’t remember the last time I peed standing up. At home the toilet seats are always down, when I’m out I only use the women’s restroom.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?