- August 1, 2020 at 12:37 pm #369516Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hello ladies wondering if any of you other girls always sit when going pee. I always sit myself when I pee in a private or a public restroom. I only stand when all there is a urinal which I don’t like using.
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 21, 2020 at 4:40 am #385905Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
- September 21, 2020 at 1:04 am #385869
- September 14, 2020 at 11:26 pm #383907Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
When out in my drab men’s clothing I will stand ,but at home (never been out enfemme ) dressed or even underdressed it has to be as a lady would carry out her business ,pull down her panties and pantyhose if wearing them ,sit and pee ,direct the flow into the water ,then use paper to dab and dry and then pull up panties and pantyhose and finally outer garments rearranged ,it couldn’t be any other way ,you wouldn’t see a lady standing to pee with her panties around her ankles would you .
- September 7, 2020 at 10:12 am #381665AlinaParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 100Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
In Japan, I was in a civilian bar, I went into the restroom, one wall was open urinals next to me was a real women, panties down leaning forward to pee, two other was another. I just looked away and finished, we all washed hands and left.
- August 31, 2020 at 11:15 am #379527Janice DoeParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
When I am at home I sit to pee, but if I am out as my male self, I try to find a seat for sitting, but may end up standing at a urinal. As a consultant, I often have to be in airport bathrooms which are the worst ever. Not clean to sit or stand in most of them.
- August 31, 2020 at 3:07 am #379430Christina WiliamsParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- August 30, 2020 at 10:43 pm #379409Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 579Has thanked: 988 timesBeen thanked: 2012 times
Being the only ‘male’ in our home growing up, it seemed to be an unwritten rule that the toilet seat stayed down at all times, and taught to sit to pee just like mom and my sis did. I actually find urinals disgusting in the least. Public toilets aren’t much better in the men’s room.
I was very pleased when I heard that we could use the ladies room in most places as long as we were presenting as a woman. It’s odd to actually have first hand knowledge of how much cleaner a ladies room is compared to most men’s rooms.
- August 30, 2020 at 3:47 pm #379357Rachel LeanneParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I too can’t Stand the sight of a urinal . I’ve sat to pee the majority of my life Wether I am dressed or not. I always thought it was normal. My dad would tease me as a small child about it trying to get me to stand but, it never stuck. Lol
- August 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm #379325
- August 12, 2020 at 7:43 am #373337Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 485 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
I sit. This is a recent thing with me. The more I feel like a woman…. the more I act like one….. I have a new found acceptance of me as a woman and I am happily embracing my womanhood and part of being a woman is to sit when peeing.
- August 11, 2020 at 8:37 pm #373231ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 176Has thanked: 305 timesBeen thanked: 606 times
I pretty much sit now except when I’m in a public restroom, the stalls are all taken, and nature calls. I detest urinals, I think they’re very unclean…for a lot of reasons. And I’m getting older (IYKWIM) A few years back I was hiking a rather well used trail and I came to a vehicle pull-out overlook and there were two separate restrooms, one an old style wooden structure (green and brown, overhanging eaves, etc), and one a brand new cement block building. Nobody was around so I went in the ‘Men’s side of the new cement block and it was a totally open room with no dividers or stalls at all. Clean, but I mean…really? I then went in the older building and it was sparkling clean with stalls with doors and locks and urinals that had separation sides. Guess what, as I was walking out, cars started pulling in, and absolutely every person went immediately to the ‘new’ cement block restroom. Yuch!
- August 11, 2020 at 5:34 pm #373205AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
- August 11, 2020 at 7:03 am #372997Kimberly BeeParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
- August 10, 2020 at 11:10 am #372725
- August 9, 2020 at 6:16 pm #372505Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- August 9, 2020 at 9:30 am #372314AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I have always been very fem, even when I have to dress in boy mode, so I always go to a stall, wipe the seat down ( why oh why can’t a man raise a toilet seat, do they pee on the seat at home?!?!?!), pull my panties down to my knees and pee🤷♀️ I just never have been comfortable standing to pee, it’s never felt right for me.
- August 8, 2020 at 4:16 am #371996Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Blxxdy pradictive text is dooing my head.
To interprate my previous post.
When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few drills (dribbles) after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol (loo) role to can then (dab them) away, if standing there’s not much that can be done (because when standing it’s not panities around ones ankles) so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me sitting isn’t just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic to sit than stand.
Take care girls.
- August 7, 2020 at 5:52 am #371691Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 234Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 793 times
Of late I’ve been sitting to pee (even in drab mode). However, in public I am kinda anal about sitting on public toilet seats so unless it is a dire #2, I stand and use the urinal.
I have to say sitting has some advantages over standing, first is there is no need to aim or “focus” while peeing, you just sit and let ‘er go, especially at 3 am when you’re barely awake.
I have no more wayward pee dribbles or splatter on the toilet rim. It is way cleaner.
- August 6, 2020 at 6:16 pm #371563
- August 6, 2020 at 7:30 am #371393Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 89Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Good question. I always sit when urinating When using a ladies room, there’s no choice but to sit unless you want to be outed. Part of my feminine attire is a prosthetic vagina that directs the stream of urine into the middle of the bowl making it sound like a girl dose when she’s peeing. Its more ladylike than having to hold yourself to make the stream hit the water in the toilet. After a quick wipe and flush, I can put up my panties and leave the stall fresh and dry
- August 5, 2020 at 11:39 am #371005Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
I definitely sit when dressed and, if not an issue, much prefer to use the ladies room. Regardless, I have never been comfortable using urinals for the simple reason that they are a “man” thing when I increasingly need to express myself as a woman even in drab.
- August 5, 2020 at 9:03 am #370947
- August 4, 2020 at 3:59 pm #370645
- August 4, 2020 at 3:11 pm #370629
- August 4, 2020 at 7:49 am #370441Lake JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
- August 4, 2020 at 2:49 am #370319Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few few drills after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol role to can then away, if standing there not much that can be done so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me it’s not just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic.
Take care girls ❤
- August 3, 2020 at 8:50 pm #370277MonaParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 52Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I’m getting the impression that most of us sit. Should make the GGs in our lives happy: no mess from wayward drizzles and the seat always stays down. Now that’s a solid reason for an SO to love and accept their husband’s or boyfriend’s cross dressing!
- August 3, 2020 at 1:17 pm #370159Gabrielle ThomasParticipantRegistered On: December 22, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
I am in female mode most of my free time from work and when working from home. I always sit to pee as females do. When is she mode, it comes naturally.
It is a fact that a male can evacuate more fully standing up.
I agree that men are disgusting when using public restrooms. How can you miss a urinal and OMG, lift the seat! Compare a public mens mens with a woman’s restroom…. Night and day.
- August 3, 2020 at 11:07 am #370116
- August 3, 2020 at 6:52 am #370049
- August 3, 2020 at 4:11 am #370022Gloria ReneeParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 2001 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
- August 3, 2020 at 3:33 am #370016Katherine BoesemannParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
When I’m at home, wearing dresses and panties, I sit to pee.
Firstly, that way I can lift and hold the dress out of the way and secondly, I can then more comfortably and thoroughly dab away any residual wee before pulling up the panties again (as the panties are generally thinner fabric and get marked more easily if you don’t wipe/dab down there (just the way I always observed my female relatives and girlfriends do).
- August 3, 2020 at 2:50 am #370001GenevïeveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 125Has thanked: 1749 timesBeen thanked: 490 times
Regardless of what clothes I am wearing, at home I sit to pee most of the time. Always have. Just seems to be a cleaner way of relieving oneself.
I too, wipe myself after peeing. Being uncircumcised, a quick shake usually just doesn’t cut it.
- August 2, 2020 at 10:33 pm #369973
- August 2, 2020 at 10:20 pm #369970
- August 2, 2020 at 8:03 pm #369927AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
- August 2, 2020 at 11:42 am #369768Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Hi Carly I only stand when i have to, if I’m in a public toilet and the cubicles are being used then i will stand at a urinal, if I’m at home then i will sit, when I’m dressed i will always sit to pee it’s what we girls do,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- August 2, 2020 at 11:18 am #369758Rachael WintersParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- August 2, 2020 at 7:58 am #369722Vanessa ThomasParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I always sit to pee even in the men’s room. I have to say that men can be the grossest people on the planet and most do not know how to properly go to the bathroom. If you are a man and stand to pee in a toilet, lift the seat up and have at it. It’s just a sorry individual to pee without lifting the seat. I still take time and clean the seat off before sitting an I always wash my hands afterwards. Lots of men don’t even do that. How gross is that.
- August 2, 2020 at 7:38 am #369719
- August 2, 2020 at 6:07 am #369705Rachel DoeParticipantRegistered On: November 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I sit when I pee when dressed or male mode. I been doing it so long that it just comes natural.
There are times when I do stand if out in a public restroom while dressed male. If its a family restroom and I can lock the door I sit.
I always wipe myself dry too….hehehehe
Do you pee with your feet flat on the floor or with your heels in the air?
- August 2, 2020 at 4:02 am #369677MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 462Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 763 times
I have been sitting down to pee most of my life and certainly do when visiting the ladies out en femme. However because of having Parkinson’s for eight years, I sometimes have trouble letting it go sitting and so have to stand to relieve myself.
- August 1, 2020 at 9:19 pm #369619LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 629 times
Thank you Carly for this poll… I have always wanted to put this topic to the forum
I sit when I pee expressing my self as a woman.
However, since I haven’t yet been out in public as Leonara, our sisters have brought out some facts we should take into consideration when we go to the ladies room ..
Be well and stay safe 😷
- August 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm #369618
- August 1, 2020 at 4:43 pm #369588Janice FaddenParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 97Has thanked: 765 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
- August 1, 2020 at 4:43 pm #369587
- August 1, 2020 at 4:40 pm #369585
- August 1, 2020 at 2:36 pm #369551
- August 1, 2020 at 2:02 pm #369541Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 201Has thanked: 1370 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
The only time that I stand to pee is when I am in male mode, both at home and public. I have never, as far as I can remember ever remember sat down on a public toilet. I just can’t get myself to set on a public toilet after some of the things guys have left on the toilet seats of the men’s room. In addition I wipe myself at home after I pee.
- August 1, 2020 at 1:24 pm #369538
- August 1, 2020 at 12:46 pm #369521AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
To me one of the most important parts of dressing up for me is passing. Sitting down while peeing, along with walking and other mannerisms, puts me in a feminine state of mind, which really fills out the whole persona!
Luv Didi 💋
- August 1, 2020 at 12:42 pm #369519T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 218Has thanked: 1455 timesBeen thanked: 730 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.