- August 1, 2020 at 12:37 pm #369516Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
Hello ladies wondering if any of you other girls always sit when going pee. I always sit myself when I pee in a private or a public restroom. I only stand when all there is a urinal which I don’t like using.
19 users thanked author for this post.
- August 8, 2020 at 4:16 am #371996Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 375Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 901 times
Blxxdy pradictive text is dooing my head.
To interprate my previous post.
When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few drills (dribbles) after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol (loo) role to can then (dab them) away, if standing there’s not much that can be done (because when standing it’s not panities around ones ankles) so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me sitting isn’t just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic to sit than stand.
Take care girls.
- August 7, 2020 at 5:52 am #371691Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 156Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
Of late I’ve been sitting to pee (even in drab mode). However, in public I am kinda anal about sitting on public toilet seats so unless it is a dire #2, I stand and use the urinal.
I have to say sitting has some advantages over standing, first is there is no need to aim or “focus” while peeing, you just sit and let ‘er go, especially at 3 am when you’re barely awake.
I have no more wayward pee dribbles or splatter on the toilet rim. It is way cleaner.
- August 6, 2020 at 6:16 pm #371563
- August 6, 2020 at 7:30 am #371393Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
Good question. I always sit when urinating When using a ladies room, there’s no choice but to sit unless you want to be outed. Part of my feminine attire is a prosthetic vagina that directs the stream of urine into the middle of the bowl making it sound like a girl dose when she’s peeing. Its more ladylike than having to hold yourself to make the stream hit the water in the toilet. After a quick wipe and flush, I can put up my panties and leave the stall fresh and dry
- August 5, 2020 at 11:39 am #371005Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I definitely sit when dressed and, if not an issue, much prefer to use the ladies room. Regardless, I have never been comfortable using urinals for the simple reason that they are a “man” thing when I increasingly need to express myself as a woman even in drab.
- August 5, 2020 at 9:03 am #370947
- August 4, 2020 at 3:59 pm #370645
- August 4, 2020 at 3:11 pm #370629
- August 4, 2020 at 7:49 am #370441Lake JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- August 4, 2020 at 2:49 am #370319Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 375Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 901 times
When I have a choice, I will always choose to sit. It just seems to be the more practical of the two options. I always get a few few drills after the end of urinating. If I’m sat, I get to use a bit of lol role to can then away, if standing there not much that can be done so the droplets end up on my panties which I find to be a tad unsanitary. So for me it’s not just because sitting is more girlish, it’s also more hygienic.
Take care girls ❤
- August 3, 2020 at 8:50 pm #370277MonaParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 47Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
I’m getting the impression that most of us sit. Should make the GGs in our lives happy: no mess from wayward drizzles and the seat always stays down. Now that’s a solid reason for an SO to love and accept their husband’s or boyfriend’s cross dressing!
- August 3, 2020 at 1:17 pm #370159Gabrielle ThomasParticipantRegistered On: December 22, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
I am in female mode most of my free time from work and when working from home. I always sit to pee as females do. When is she mode, it comes naturally.
It is a fact that a male can evacuate more fully standing up.
I agree that men are disgusting when using public restrooms. How can you miss a urinal and OMG, lift the seat! Compare a public mens mens with a woman’s restroom…. Night and day.
- August 3, 2020 at 11:07 am #370116
- August 3, 2020 at 6:52 am #370049
- August 3, 2020 at 4:11 am #370022Gloria ReneeParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 113Has thanked: 1624 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
- August 3, 2020 at 3:33 am #370016Katherine BoesemannParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
When I’m at home, wearing dresses and panties, I sit to pee.
Firstly, that way I can lift and hold the dress out of the way and secondly, I can then more comfortably and thoroughly dab away any residual wee before pulling up the panties again (as the panties are generally thinner fabric and get marked more easily if you don’t wipe/dab down there (just the way I always observed my female relatives and girlfriends do).
- August 3, 2020 at 2:50 am #370001Genevieve FoxParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Regardless of what clothes I am wearing, at home I sit to pee most of the time. Always have. Just seems to be a cleaner way of relieving oneself.
I too, wipe myself after peeing. Being uncircumcised, a quick shake usually just doesn’t cut it.
- August 2, 2020 at 10:33 pm #369973
- August 2, 2020 at 10:20 pm #369970
- August 2, 2020 at 8:03 pm #369927Lisa BrownParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- August 2, 2020 at 11:42 am #369768Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 195Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
Hi Carly I only stand when i have to, if I’m in a public toilet and the cubicles are being used then i will stand at a urinal, if I’m at home then i will sit, when I’m dressed i will always sit to pee it’s what we girls do,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- August 2, 2020 at 11:18 am #369758Rachael WintersParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- August 2, 2020 at 7:58 am #369722Vanessa ThomasParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I always sit to pee even in the men’s room. I have to say that men can be the grossest people on the planet and most do not know how to properly go to the bathroom. If you are a man and stand to pee in a toilet, lift the seat up and have at it. It’s just a sorry individual to pee without lifting the seat. I still take time and clean the seat off before sitting an I always wash my hands afterwards. Lots of men don’t even do that. How gross is that.
- August 2, 2020 at 7:38 am #369719
- August 2, 2020 at 6:07 am #369705Rachel DoeParticipantRegistered On: November 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I sit when I pee when dressed or male mode. I been doing it so long that it just comes natural.
There are times when I do stand if out in a public restroom while dressed male. If its a family restroom and I can lock the door I sit.
I always wipe myself dry too….hehehehe
Do you pee with your feet flat on the floor or with your heels in the air?
- August 2, 2020 at 4:02 am #369677MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 458Has thanked: 263 timesBeen thanked: 723 times
I have been sitting down to pee most of my life and certainly do when visiting the ladies out en femme. However because of having Parkinson’s for eight years, I sometimes have trouble letting it go sitting and so have to stand to relieve myself.
- August 1, 2020 at 9:19 pm #369619LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 326Has thanked: 663 timesBeen thanked: 565 times
Thank you Carly for this poll… I have always wanted to put this topic to the forum
I sit when I pee expressing my self as a woman.
However, since I haven’t yet been out in public as Leonara, our sisters have brought out some facts we should take into consideration when we go to the ladies room ..
Be well and stay safe 😷
- August 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm #369618
- August 1, 2020 at 4:43 pm #369588Janice FaddenParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 92Has thanked: 709 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
- August 1, 2020 at 4:43 pm #369587
- August 1, 2020 at 4:40 pm #369585
- August 1, 2020 at 2:36 pm #369551
- August 1, 2020 at 2:02 pm #369541Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 182Has thanked: 1207 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
The only time that I stand to pee is when I am in male mode, both at home and public. I have never, as far as I can remember ever remember sat down on a public toilet. I just can’t get myself to set on a public toilet after some of the things guys have left on the toilet seats of the men’s room. In addition I wipe myself at home after I pee.
- August 1, 2020 at 1:24 pm #369538
- August 1, 2020 at 12:46 pm #369521Didi CruzParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
To me one of the most important parts of dressing up for me is passing. Sitting down while peeing, along with walking and other mannerisms, puts me in a feminine state of mind, which really fills out the whole persona!
Luv Didi 💋
- August 1, 2020 at 12:42 pm #369519T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 530 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.