Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings from the lockdown in Brighton Ladies
      I’ve recently been unwell and questioned the reality of the HildaRuth within. As a result I purged (what a stupid thing to do) but now have recovered my cross dressing mojo and if all goes well be giving HildaRuth the time and attention she deserves. Part of this involves replenishing my wardrobe. So as a birthday treat (I was 75 yesterday) I bought myself a new nightie (why did I throw the original ones I had away I do not know) and spent all night en femme as HildaRuth. I haven’t had such a good night’s sleep in ages and the sight of HR in the bedroom mirror made me feel really happy. Do you girls ever sleep en femme?
      Trust you all are keeping well and staying safe
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth xx

Always! Every night I can be found in either a nightie or femme pj’s. I have enough of then that I could wear a different set of sleepwear every night for over a week.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Hilda.  Hope you have many more!!  Being divorced, I sleep in a nighty, panties,bra and forms every night.  At least I will until this coming Tues. when I am having knee replacement and then staying with my daughter and her family for a couple of weeks.  I don’t want to offend anyone there.

Sandy

Anonymous

Best wishes Sandy

swapping a couple of weeks for a new knee….got to be justified….( but only just!!!)

get well soon honey

Grace xxx💐💐💐💐💐

Sandy, Hope your surgery goes well and you’re up and about quickly. Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Patti 🥰

Sandy, Hope your surgery goes well and you’re up and about quickly. Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Patti 🥰

Trisha
      Duchess

Absolutely. Usually forms bralette and some sort of nightie. Nothing like waking up to silk and breasts.

I only sleep en femme. That was one aspect of my crossdressing is that my wife accepted quite readily. She has bought me many nightgowns and sets even though it is somewhat like bringing coal to Newcastle. She confesses that she likes the feel of our silky nighties rubbing together. I haven’t slept in drab in so long I don’t think I could. Even when we visit I bring a kaftan to sleep in or sometimes a long sleep shirt, but I never wear boys pajamas I don’t own any. I do not wear breast forms or stockings or anything else just a gown a penwar, or perhaps a baby doll and panties. I find that Teddy’s tend to run too short oh, so I don’t have any of those. Perhaps the crossdresser store has longer ones

Anonymous

Hi Hilda, and happy birthday to you.
      I have been sleeping in a nightie for about a year; and panties always, unless I’m in the shower. The bra comes off at bedtime.
      Hugs,

Bettylou

Every night. Majority of nights I wear a long nightgown and panties. Other nights I wear a little bit shorter, sexier nighty with my panties. Only rarely do I actually wear a bra though … usually only on “special” nights with my wife and the bra doesn’t stay on all night. 🙂

I don’t know if this counts, but I sleep in a women’s one piece swimsuit nightly.  Feels amazing and most times I sleep like a log.

I am tempted to try this one night, sleep in full Wendy mode, wig, forms, hip/butt padding, makeup, … go to bed feeling feminine and then waking up the next day feeling feminine.

Anonymous

Hello HildaRuth

Happy Birthday!!!

I’m a girly girl and always go to bed at night wearing a baby doll or something long and sheer.

Hugs

Jessica

I sleep enfemme 2 to 5 nites a week,love it. I sleep in a black chemise with pockets for breast forms and panties.

Anonymous

Hilda

Happy birthday honey

May I say, okay you’ve just passed 21 and really are old enough to know better than to purge !!

and if you count sleeping in panties and wearing perfume, then I sleep en femme every night…

Huggs, grace xx

Wow, thank you all so much for endorsing sleeping en femme.As Trisha wrote, ” Nothing like waking up to silk and breasts.” I’d add that waking up in the night and feeling your feminine form is a delightful experience too.
      HRxx

Thank you all so much for endorsing sleeping en femme. As Trisha wrote ” Nothing like waking up to silk and breasts.” (I started writing this and then it disappeared hope I’m not double posting) Thanks also for ll the “Hppy Birthday” wishes. I’d add that when one stirs in the night it is a delightful experience to fell one’s feminine form.
      Love to you all
      HRxx

just panties for now and love seeing Ginny in the mirror in the morning! I hope to add nighties soon pending SO interest/approval.

Hugs,

Ginny

Absolutely! Invariably! Couldn’t catch a wink otherwise! Yes!

Araminta.

Most of my pajamas are of a feminine nature – pajamas sets and sleep shirts. My preference for sleeping is sleepshirts and panties. Not necessarily trying to feel feminine, persay, I just like to sleep in what is comfortable and feels the most me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Hilda!  Always something femme. Summer a colorful Girls t-shirt and panties. Winter, Pink fleece pj’s!! I like waking up and starting the day femme.   Hugs Pru

Kathleen
      Duchess

I do whenever I can – just not often enough

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Yes….in 3 different “forms”, (as in breast forms. (Kaboom Tish)

1/. Except on stinking hot summer nights, Its bra, forms cami and french knickers or panties. All of this under my male pj’s. (To avoid conflict in the mornings with “the Boss”. ) Hot nights, just the cami and panties. We’ve slept in separate rooms and beds for years, so the above is quite achievable!!

2/. On my frequent overnight “working for charity” trips, I go the full disaster. Attached forms, plus “all of the above” and femme pj’s. Either silk in warmer weather or “winter weight” when its cold.

3/. Come winter, (cos of my arthritic knees), I ditch the “fernchies” for lacy hi cut briefs and wear heavy duty tights 24/7.

I’m doing the full body shave when the “Oz” autumn arrives and will celebrate by buying a lovely silky long nightie…Hate the thought of hairy legs rubbing together, so hence the long pjs in cooler weather.

Happy (nocturnal) dressing

Caty

Nothing quite like that smooth feeling after a full body shave is there? Clarins do a wonderful body oil which I apply after a full body shave – just so sensuous!
        HRxx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi HildaRuth, Sleep en femme?  Absolutely, every night.  I have all sorts of sleepwear: sleep shirts, chemise, slips, sleep shorts, pajamas, of course all with panties, sometimes with a bralette and sometimes not.  No need for a wig, my hair is naturally long well past my bra strap.  My SO and I have separate bedrooms because she likes to sleep in a hot room (so she is in the bedroom above the furnace) and I prefer to sleep in a cooler room, so I am in the basement.  Plus it is much more quiet down here; very little street and neighbour noise; and darker too, no light pollution.  And although I can’t say this to her, she snores.  So a win-win for both of us.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Hi HildaRuth,

Happy birthday!

Yes, it’s much more comfortable sleeping in a nightgown.

Alice

Very much so!  Panties, sleep bra, forms and nightgown/P.J.s every night, just cozy and relaxing!

Happy Birthday Hilda. I sleep in panties and a nightie usually. Love the satin sleep short sets 🥰

Anonymous

always sleep in my favorite teddy sleep so good then waking up slip on my robe looking at self in mirror seeing such a hottie

Anonymous

I sleep in panties and a nightie almost every night. Sometimes where my beautiful hints at needing her “Handsome Husband” Boxers. Don’t her but I sleep awful in boxers. They’re so scratchy.

I haven’t slept in anything else for over sixty five years, Mostly long flowing silky nighties. at times I wear short nightgowns and slips and I have several nylon pj’s but I much prefer nighties. I always wear panties and bras under my selkies.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I should have added this bit..

With them freshly washed and my chest skin clean with alcohol prep, (sadly not a good Aussie red LOL), my amolux forms will stay on braless. So if and when nature calls in the middle of the night, before getting back to bed I take my bra off and sleep bra less.As the Toyota car ad says.”what a feeling” for when I lay on my side and drop my arm down, I feel the weight of my arm on the softness my breasts

.Morning is also time for me to do my daily lingerie change and again, pulling lovely lacy cami over “my breasts” is such a feminine thing to do.

Same again when  I’m away overnight, getting up next morning and feeling the weight of my “uncontained breasts” is  just a plain bloomin’ wonderful way of feeling femme.

For my “away days”. I get up in the mornings, put a lovely silky full length robe over my pj’s and wander around my self contained apartment braless, having breakfast and checking emails. Just a like a real female would do, before getting made up, dressed and ready for her day.

Tho on these occasions I use my trusty “Gold Seal” forms with the double sided tape and self adhesive wipes When secured properly, they will not even more for at least 48hrs.

Thence when its time to go back to the “male me”, I put a shower cap over my “hair” (aka wig) and take a long soaking lovely warm “femme shower”. taking care to ensure that all the “nice parts” of my bod are thoroughly clean..

Happy dressing

Caty

I have never used breast forms that are self adhesive, always worn Inserts in a bra with pockets but the way you describe them makes them sound adorable. Please share where you buy them and their pros and cons.PM me if you prefer.

HRxx

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

Hi Hilda

Re breast forms, this should “reveal all”. But make sure you put your bra on afterwards!! LOL

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/on-being-out-front-silicon-breast-form-reviews-times-4/

I note have have used a pocketed bra and forms. I had that “System” many moons ago, but as many have said and of course “me too”, there aint nuthin like feeling that you have your very own breasts.

Except right now in Melbourne OZ its over 30’C at 5pm and 41 tomorrow. Far too hot overnight to even wear a bra, let alone with the “extras” therein.

Caty.

Dear City,

Thanks so much for the link to your useful summary. Excellent reading for my up coming research
            HRxx

Hi Hilda…

Keep up with Hilda please. She needs you…

For my part, I just love the feeling of sleeping in my forms but nude. As Cathy has said… waking up to the feminine ‘hang’ and weight of womanhood is just the best feeling!

I’m going through Laser treatment at the moment but I have to shave between sessions as it doesn’t work so well with any other hair removal… so sometimes I’m obliged to wear my silk grannies knickers. That does cause it’s own ‘problems’ ;D

Love xx Polly

Leslie
      Lady

Congratulations on becoming trustworthy! Remember don’t trust anyone under 75, as we used  say.

I just got a babydoll set in satin and sleep like a dream!

C

Indeed! I sleep in a long lace or satin nightdress in the winter, switching to a shorter nightdress in the summer. I love the feeling as I move and when I get out of bed how the nightdress “falls” around my body. I sometimes sleep with forms in a bra, but not always.

S

Have to say I love sleeping in forms. It just feels so right, especially when I sir and turn over before going back to sleep.
        HR xx

I take my makeup off before going to bed.And I don’t wear a bra to bed.Always sleep with my panties on.If it’s warm out I will sleep in panties and tee shirt.In the colder weather I will either wear a comfortable pair of leggings and tee shirt or sweat pants and tee shirt. I’m

Sleep en femme? I wouldn’t have it any other way. Giggles.

Evelyn
        Lady

Hi Hilda.

Yes, I have done. I’ve tried sleeping in in everything, from silk jim jams, nighties, panties, teddies..

and have loved them all. But my first choice is in the buff. As the divine MM said when she was

asked what she wore in bed…’The only thing I wear in bed is Chanel No 5′.

xxxxx  Stay safe  xxxxx

Hi Hilda,

Happy Birthday! Yes I do sleep en femme, every night. In winter I sleep in long silky nighties normally, or warmer ones if needed, and shorter ones in the summer. My favourite style is long, cool, silk or satin with a lacy top around my breasts. I do wear panties too most nights and if it’s very cold will add a pair of hold ups too. Oh yes, and always perfume. Feels so comfortable, so feminine and I sleep well. The added bonus is that my SO loves me to wear them. Haven’t worn pyjamas now for 25 years…and don’t intend to.

Hugs, Davinia

Well; I suppose I should begin with Happy Birthday Hilda!
      Yes I do sleep en fem practically every night.
      I wouldn’t have it any other way.
      I decided long ago I was never going to purge again.
      I’m over the sense of guilt and embarrassment. After having my first heart attack a few years ago I also decided that life is too damn short to go about worrying what other people think.
      I hope you have loads of fun shopping for new things though.

Dear Phoebe
        I’m already starting to rebuild the wardrobe. Thank goodness for on line shopping! And they will be delivered to me under my femme name. Can’t wait to see that on the package!
        HRxx

Isn’t it wonderful shopping as you? Even if it is online? I wish you security and happiness in your identity as Hilda.

Thank you Phoebe. IT is wonderful shopping en femme especially as there are lots of bargains to be had. Bought a lovely pair of wine red boots with lowish heels at half price! Can’t wait to try them out post copied but will take the advice from another thread and wear them whilst vacuuming to help learn to walk in heels.
            HR 💋💋

That’s such a great Idea. may as well keep up with our housekeeping too. I love dressing any opportunity I get. Even if it’s just doing laundry etc. which is what I’m taking a short break from right now.
            Keeping up with social media is important too.

Anonymous

Aww, sorry to hear about the purge!! I did that off and on for decades then finally I stopped. I was going to a gender therapist who basically saved my life as I tried to end it unsuccessfully. I owe my very life and I couldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her as she showed me exactly who I was and why I was the way I am. Personally I wear sports bra and panties every night so I guess that’s close? I have fallen asleep fully dressed at times but the wife isn’t a fan of morning Katie. Just night time Katie 😉

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi HildaRuth
      When home alone Ihave slept regularly in a short satin nightie and panties.
      I have also had periods of sleeping in short satin nightie and panties underneath my guy pyjamas slipping off the pj bottoms once under the sheets. Unfortunately due to a recent necessary purge I am without any nighties for the time being.
      Rachel

Oh Rachel,
        What a shame about the purge. And with lock down it will be difficult to restock. I do feel sorry for you. Hopefully it won’t be too long before you can replenish your supply and enjoy sleeping en femme.
        HRxx

Anonymous

Yes I do and in one fashion or another I have gone to bed En-Femme for the last 20 years. I started out with just nightgowns  both long and short ones, these belonged to my ex wife and she knew that I was wearing them. Then after my ex wife accepted me doing that I started adding bras and panties. Now I wear a combination of  plus or minus Nightgowns, bras with forms, panties, half slips, thigh high stockings and camis or any combination there of. I just love going to bed in women’s clothes and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Kathleen

Yes I love the softness of my nightys and when my wife and I are both in them it feels so good to cuddle up with her.

Every night. I even where sleep forms. I love silky and skimpy nighties or even just panties and a t shirt.

I thought I had replied to this thread already, but I dont see it
      I sleep everynight, in my panties and a silky nightgown, and usually in my bra and foam sleeping forms
      Regi

Regine dear, thanks so much for replying and do tell about your foam sleeping forms; didn’t know such things existed and aware that it’s not recommended to sleep in the silicone ones.
        TIA
        Love
        HR 💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Hilda,

Happy B-lated birthday!!

Well I sleep in a t-shirt and panties. I really should get some nighties.

Love,
      Katey

Hi Katey
        Thanks for the birthday wishes.
        I think you should definitely try sleeping in a nightie
        I wear bra plus forms and lacy knickers as well – it all feels so deliciously ‘girly’
        Love
        HildaRuth 💋💋

Any opportunity I can I do!

Am feeling much better, thank you. It was a dark and difficult time but I’ve come through it and feeling more committed to HildaRuth than ever before.
      HRxx

Bobbi – what a wonderful experience! I am definitely going to purge my drab wardrobe as HR becomes a bigger part of my life.
      HRxx

What a lucky girl you are to be sure
      HRxx

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?