- January 12, 2019 at 6:54 am #142717
fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Hiya Girls π . I thought about this question, which may seem odd. Actually as I type this, I am feeling pretty rough! I have contracted a very nasty cold from a very kind work collegue!!!
IΒ am currently dressed fully femme in my Tartan mini skirt, tights, jumper (to keep warm) and wig. It is strangely enough making me feel better, certainly in my mind, but not so with the symptoms!
This leads me to the question for today. Do any of you Girls still dress femme when you are ill? now I realise many of you will dress femme full time anyway, whether ill or not, but what about the part timers! of course you are all very welcome to answer this π . ACHOOO!!
love poorly sick Fiona xxx
- January 14, 2019 at 3:46 pm #143714*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1097Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 649 times
Hope you feel better soon. Yes -though not full time, I do dress nearly all the time at home so when sick, it’s no different though it may bbe more casual(I may stay in my nighty/chemise!)
- January 13, 2019 at 10:25 am #143302Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 117Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
I suffer recurring nosebleeds,have done since I was four.I often get them when I have a cold.I had quite a bad one before Christmasone morningΒ as I was taking a shower.Pror to that I was all set do dress en emme aa I do every day when I am zt home as I am retired.I decided not to dresx for the next two days just in case I got another one.My wife buys me good femae clothes and I don’t want them to be ruined if they are blood stained.What I normally do then is in a old drab clothes.If I don’t gst another bleed after two days I thankfully return to my girly stuff.Also a bit wary about dressing en femme when I have pulled muscles in my back as I have trouble pulling on my tights
- January 13, 2019 at 10:33 am #143311fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Oh Dear! you are in the wars Roberta hun. Nosebleeds are not nice, I used to get a lot of them when I reached puberty, then they just stopped! sorry to hear about your back also, I hope that gets better fast so you can get your tights on easier π
- January 13, 2019 at 11:03 am #143315Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 117Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
Thanks Fiona dear and thanks for your sympathy about the nosebleeds,I was hostpitalise for threedaysΒ Β after a bad one in 2011 so I start to panic whenever I get a big one.My back is okay at the moment but if it plays up anytime soon Roberta will be so unhappy if she cannot get her hose on.Thanks again hon.
- January 12, 2019 at 9:55 am #142777BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 475Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
When I’m feeling sick, the only things that bring me comfort, are hot soup,Β my softest cotton nightgowns, & my lil’ “Bun Bun”Β (soft stuffed bunny).
And a HEFTY SHOT OF NYQUIL!!!! Β LOL
- January 13, 2019 at 10:29 am #143308AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Lol Bobbi, I have a stuffed toy I have had for over 15 yrs, my wife bought it for me, early on in our relationship. it is a Rottweiler dog and it sleeps on the bed! our real dog is scared stiff of it!
- January 12, 2019 at 9:51 am #142774BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 475Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
Awww Jennifer hun, iβm so sorry you are not well either. Ive not been sick, just shivers, aches and pains etc. You take good care of yourself and stay warm. Get well quickly!
Girlfriend, you’d better get yourself to a minute clinic fast!
Those are symptoms of flu!
- January 12, 2019 at 9:57 am #142778AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Hi Bobbi, i’ll be fine, honest! lol i’m more worried about Jennifer being ill than myself. I’ll keep taking the pills and staying warm π . Thankyou for your concerns though xxx
- January 12, 2019 at 9:49 am #142773SteffyParticipantRegistered On: April 6, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Absolutely.Β When I’m sick in bed, there’s nothing better than getting in a nice comfy, long night gown.Β If I’m sick and out of bed, I wear Yoga pants and a camisole top or sports bra, or something like that.Β The lovely feels of the femme clothes help me get better, I think.
- January 12, 2019 at 9:54 am #142776
- January 12, 2019 at 9:39 am #142770Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 155Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
Get well soon Fiona,Β I think I have something like you have.Β For the last 5 days I have been sick andΒ stay home in my negligee and robe and take it easy.Β I think it makes me feel better and a lot more comfortable too.
- January 12, 2019 at 9:42 am #142772AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Awww Jennifer hun, i’m so sorry you are not well either. Ive not been sick, just shivers, aches and pains etc. You take good care of yourself and stay warm. Get well quickly!
- January 12, 2019 at 9:33 am #142769Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 38Replies: 1652Has thanked: 1378 timesBeen thanked: 1169 times
Sweetie….I feel for you….hate colds. Lately, I’ve been down as well. Crawl into bed….but I wear nice flannel pajamas. It is minus 5 degress in the sun…tonight -22 burr weather. I wish I had 3 huskies….going to be a 3 dog night.Β In the Arctic while sledding….nightime….depending upon the temps….I would drag in one or two dogs to my sleepy bag to keep me warm! They worked great but you had to put up with snoring and farting.
Get better soon….drink lots of chicken soup.
- January 12, 2019 at 9:39 am #142771AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Ohh! thanks Veronica, you are all making me feel better already π . Ha Ha , thats funny about the dogs! ours sleeps with us at the end of the bed, he is only small (Yorkshire terrier), but you wouldn’t believe such a small dog could snore so loudly! he is even worse than the wife!
- January 12, 2019 at 9:22 am #142765AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Thanks for your reply Michelle π . I seem to have had my fair share of colds this Autumn/Winter. Maybe I need to change my diet lol, a good herbal tonic! take care hun.
- January 12, 2019 at 8:54 am #142758Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 189Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
Get well soon Fiona!
I do find when I am feeling poorly, or overtired, or down in the dumps, then going to get changed (either way) can feel a major effort especially at this time of the year when this “cute cottage” I live in becomes a decidedly chilly icebox. Β I’ve been home 3 hours now and I’m still in drab mainly due to most of the above, and I also fell asleep on the sofa.
Before anyone revokes my CDH licence though, I have got tights on under my trousers as they are a practical way of keeping my legs warm outdoors! Β π
- January 12, 2019 at 9:17 am #142763AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Lol jasmine, alright! i’ll let you off the hook then! our house is chilly too and yeah, your right, the thoughts of changing into femme clothes when you are trying to stay warm, doesn’t always work for you! ive got a lovely pink wooly sweater which is actually warmer than my drab clothes, so in effect, it gives me an incentive to dress! thanks for your reply!
- January 12, 2019 at 8:48 am #142757Nancee SmithParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Hi Fiona, itβs been awhile , but if Iβm home sick I always want to be wearing one of my nighties. Not a sexy one mind you , just a nice feminine nightgown . I have two long ones , one with long sleeves that makes me feel better just wearing it .
Hope you feel better soon
- January 12, 2019 at 9:20 am #142764AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 226Replies: 861Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Thanks Nancee π . its only a cold and i’ll soon be bouncing back! I just think femme clothes are just more comforting, rather like a baby in a blanket π
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 12, 2019 at 8:01 am #142749Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 709Has thanked: 856 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
Hi Fiona, I hope you feel better soon, my sister!Β And yeah, I have worn my women’s pjs last time I was sick and felt more comfy in them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.