- November 14, 2020 at 7:58 pm #406702LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
- January 5, 2021 at 7:23 am #427715
- December 31, 2020 at 11:49 am #425542Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 638Has thanked: 40311 timesBeen thanked: 1175 times
The only supplement I take is Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nail vitamins.
- November 18, 2020 at 4:07 pm #408127Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 120Has thanked: 595 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
I don’t take supplements at all. Through sheer will I have lost about 15lbs and I plan to lose another 15 or so. Both to get a more feminine look and to feel better. And as a benefit I will feel even better if I look more feminine.
- November 18, 2020 at 10:19 am #407958Britney SummersLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 125Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 441 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:44 am #407919AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Hi, I have been taking pueraria mirafica as a feminising herb for a few months after a lot of delberation. I see no health risks and a lot of positive revues for it, we are all different and who knows it may not work at all. However I think my bust has developed a bit nothing in your face if you excuse that thought but they may get even bigger. I have been wearing a waist trainer off and on which has helped immensely with my shape but whether it will be permanent again who knows. Finally I take a collagen supplement and saw palmetto hopefully to stay healthy and supple in later life.
- November 18, 2020 at 1:10 am #407811EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
No I don’t at this time. I have thought about over the years, but never have tried anything. There are so many supplements out ther making all types of outrageous claims, that I wouldn’t even know where to begin to find something that actually did what it said it would. As for weight loss, the only thing I have found that works is eat less and move more. I try to get all my vitamins and such from proper nutrition. Can you tell I used to be a personal trainer with a certificate in fitness nutrition?
- November 16, 2020 at 9:07 pm #407434
- November 15, 2020 at 6:29 pm #407064Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 814Has thanked: 6245 timesBeen thanked: 3165 times
Centrum Silver for Women, extra vit C, D3, Zinc, Tumeric, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium.
Some supplements are also Fennugreek, Maca Root, Black Cohosh, Red Beet Root, PM.
Off and on I take a few other’s also.
- November 15, 2020 at 5:45 pm #407043Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5618 timesBeen thanked: 2324 times
No,but I do take a 50+ multi vitamin, vit C, omega 3,echinachea when a cold starts, and super prostate, for obvious reason. Oh, and osteo-joint.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- November 15, 2020 at 5:30 pm #407038Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 1386 times
- November 15, 2020 at 3:23 pm #407007GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 550Has thanked: 5222 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Part 2 ……
No, I don’t take supplements for feminization nor weight loss.
I’m quite happy who / where I am right now. I’m natually feminine (to a certain extent) and have been up and down the weight scale over the years.
I’m fairly healthy (as my last physical proved) and I’m not trying to impress anyone… so I am happy with who I am at the moment. An athlete I’ll never be… 😉
Peace and L❤ve…
- November 15, 2020 at 1:53 pm #406984Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
Hi. I said no because I’m fortunate to not have a weight issue…I’m slim body type…and my feminity score from the on line test has me at 87% femme…not sure if supplements would add the remaining 13% more than a boob job! Giggle!
- November 15, 2020 at 12:46 pm #406938Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
- November 15, 2020 at 12:33 pm #406931Yael LyonsDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
- November 15, 2020 at 10:28 am #406904T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 282Has thanked: 2680 timesBeen thanked: 1138 times
- November 15, 2020 at 5:37 am #406799GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 550Has thanked: 5222 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
- November 15, 2020 at 5:07 am #406792Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4242 times
I had to say no, but this is something I really should start. A mega-Weight Gain vitamin and a multi vitamin would be a good start. I do drink a lot of green and herbal teas however, and a few Long Island ice teas too! 🙂
I really should take better care of myself nutritionally tho.
- November 15, 2020 at 4:47 am #406791AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
I take several including a multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, vitamin C, magnesium, quercetin, curcumin, broccoli extract and I drink green matcha tea. I have a passion for researching nutrition. I also take a feminizing herb.
- November 15, 2020 at 4:22 am #406787
- November 15, 2020 at 12:02 am #406733
- November 14, 2020 at 9:46 pm #406729Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.