• This topic has 22 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leonara
      Ambassador

Do you take supplements

I take a few vitamin supplements for general health, but not for weight loss or feminine enhancements.

Penny Jay
      Lady

Same here, a general multi vitamin everyday, nothing else.

PennyJ

Just for health reasons.

Anonymous

I take several including a multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, vitamin C, magnesium, quercetin, curcumin, broccoli extract and I drink green matcha tea. I have a passion for researching nutrition. I also take a feminizing herb.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I had to say no, but this is something I really should start.  A  mega-Weight Gain vitamin and a multi vitamin would be a good start.  I do drink a lot of green and herbal teas however, and a few Long Island ice teas too! 🙂

I really should take better care of myself nutritionally tho.

Stevie

Anonymous

Been on Preservision for yrs, after told I had the start of Macular degeneration , dry, in one eye. It hasn’t progressed, maybe that’s why…

Will keep taking it…

Dr.T.J.

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

I take a peptide called Semorelin/Glycine which is supposed to help with weight loss, boost muscle mass, reduce fat and help with anti aging.

I take a multivitamin plus vitamin c,magnesium,D3,niacin.Plys supplements     for feminization.

Hi. I said no because I’m fortunate to not have a weight issue…I’m slim body type…and my feminity score from the on line test has me at 87% femme…not sure if supplements would add the remaining 13% more than a boob job! Giggle!

I take iron, multi-vitamin, vitamin C, probiotics, and fish oil, all for health, but nothing for weight loss or femininity, so I answered no.

No,but I do take a 50+ multi vitamin, vit C, omega 3,echinachea when a cold starts, and super prostate, for obvious reason. Oh, and osteo-joint.

Centrum Silver for Women, extra vit C, D3, Zinc, Tumeric, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium.

Some supplements are also Fennugreek, Maca Root, Black Cohosh, Red Beet Root, PM.

Off and on I take a few other’s also.

PaulaF

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you ladies for your very candid replies..I too take vitamin supplements for general health.
      Leonara

Emily
      Lady

No I don’t at this time. I have thought about over the years, but never have tried anything. There are so many supplements out ther making all types of outrageous claims, that I wouldn’t even know where to begin to find something that actually did what it said it would. As for weight loss, the only thing I have found that works is eat less and move more. I try to get all my vitamins and such from proper nutrition. Can you tell I used to be a personal trainer with a certificate in fitness nutrition?

Anonymous

Hi, I have been taking pueraria mirafica as a feminising herb for a few months after a lot of delberation. I see no health risks and a lot of positive revues for it, we are all different and who knows it may not work at all. However I think my bust has developed a bit nothing in your face if you excuse that thought but they may get even bigger. I have been wearing a waist trainer off and on which has helped immensely with my shape but whether it will be permanent again who knows. Finally I take a collagen supplement and saw palmetto hopefully to stay healthy and supple in later life.

I don’t take supplements at all. Through sheer will I have lost about 15lbs and I plan to lose  another 15 or so. Both to get a more feminine look and to feel better. And as a benefit I will feel even better if I look more feminine.
      Lily-Rose

The only supplement I take is Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nail vitamins.

Noelia6
      Lady

Yes an hormone Progyluton

I have a unique question about vitamin supplements. I am bi-gendered so “he” has been taking men’s multi-vitamins all along. But now that I have evolved, I would like to take women’s multi-vitamins to help with my feminine features. Do any of you know if there would be an issue if both of us take our respective gendered multi-vitamins?

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I take a Super B and fish oil, but nothing to increase my femininity. I have thought about taking something though (haven’t made up my mind yet).

Hugs, Liara

I take a 7 seas tablet every morning.
      Also take a glass of fruit juice.
      Liz

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t take anything now but have taken fenugreek in the past. I won’t go into that because I did in another thread and it got deleted.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?