Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just a silly question, How many of the wives/SO that know their Husband or Boyfriend wear woman’s clothing have tried on their clothes, panties, bras, etc. ?

You have to wonder if it happens. If they see a sexy pair of panties or out fit do they try it on and see how they look. Or a pair of jeans or leggings. I know most of us have tried theirs on so do they ever try ours????

[postquote quote=586352]
      Wish I had some she could try on
      Liz

My ex wife was completely against any form of crossdressing , including panties. So for years we had a DADT policy. I wound often get careless and she wound find my panties and throw them in the trash. One day I was looking for a shirt or something in the clean wash. While looking in the dryer I saw a pair of panties that looked familiar. Turns out they were a pair of mine that went missing. Closer look revealed that she had been wearing them. This led to a search of her panty drawer . I found nothing more there but in the back of the next drawer down where she kept bras and other lingerie I found 4 pair of my panties.
      turns out I was hiding my panties ( not very well) and wearing them in secret while she was finding them and wearing them in secret. I just thought it was so strange and never found out her motive. I always though we could’ve had so much fun with panties but she would never relent

💋 Natalie

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

We share what we can.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes… my wife saw my panties and wanted to try them so now she wears panties like I do… she has hers and I have mine… sometimes they get mixed up in the wash…. is this yours?… No, I think these are yours…

SteffieC
      Duchess

My wife is 4 inches shorter and about 100pounds lighter. So we share no clothing.  I have some necklaces that we share but that’s about it

while my wife and I are very close in clothing size, i can tell you with 100% certainty she has not tried on any of my stuff.

take panties for example.  the ones she wears do not have vpl (visible panty lines).  The edges on her panties are very smooth so if you wear tight clothing there is no vpl.

my panties has a thick edge.  so any tight clothing you get instant vpl.

My wife works in an office setting, and even though my wardrobe consists mostly of office attire, it is mostly (above the knee) pencil skirts and tops.  People will get suspicious if she wore that to work, plus she hates the length of my skirts – too short.  In fact, she rarely wears skirts.

Hi Michelle,

Not silly at all.
      My wife has permanently borrowed one of my dresses.  And will, from time-to-time, borrow some of my knee highs.

This raises the question, if the wife borrows MY dresses and stockings does that make HER a crossdresser?

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls it’s a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world . . .  I’m so confused.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

My wife and I are different clothes and shoes sizes, however I have noticed the odd pair of tights relocating to her drawers and she is always ‘borrowing’ my eyeliner and mascara.

Love,

Tara x

Jes T
      Lady

I’m pretty sure my wife hasn’t found most of my clothes. We share panties sometimes, but she’s not so much into it. Most of my dressing is still in the closet, but I think if she found any of my other clothes or heels, she wouldn’t try them on. She already says I dress and look better than her when we go to dinner when I’m in drab clothes. She doesn’t ever wear heels, and only very rarely will she put on a skirt (and usually has some kind of bike-shorts or something underneath it). It’s a bit disappointing, but also may be one of the things pushing me to dress more fem. Maybe someday we will be able to have a bit more fun with things, but…still working up to that day.

Anonymous
      Lady

I know without a doubt my beloved has not. She is a totally different size. She has however asked to borrow some of my scarves at different times.
      🍷C

I can say confidently that my wife has not worn any of my feminine attire.  My confidence is due to the simple difference in our sizes.  I am 6 foot plus and nearly 300 pounds while my wife is barely 5 feet tall, (and I won’t mention her weight as I am a gentleman).

MacKenzie Alexandra

My wife has, and sometimes even asks me if I have something she can use for a laundry cycle. Just as she does with my guy clothes. It’s an open closet system really. Only a few items are designated just for one person.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

We share jewelry, hose, slips and makeup… not so much by design, but if one of us is in need it’s handy to know where to find a spare. I think she should wear a larger size bra and I tend to get bras with tight fit. I found a pretty pink bra I thought would fit her and it did, so I gave it to her as a gift and bought another for me. We sometimes wear them to match. She liked the style and feel so I have ordered 6 more for her and one for me. I have way more bras than she does and like to experiment so never get more than one or two alike. She put my name in one so as to ID whose is whose.

Abbey
      Lady

Since my wife’s clothes/shoes and Abbey’s aren’t that far off in size we usually try on each other’s new outfits or shoes. My wife also uses my makeup when needed.

Abbey

Hi Michelle as for my wife trying on my clothes she is a bit smaller so wish we were closer in size as she knows i have better taste in clothes than she does as we shop together and i pick out some of her clothes because of that ..

Stephanie Bass

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

No. I’ve offered, but she refuses to share.

Like many newly married couples we were quite poor and could only afford a tiny apartment with minimal closet space. Fortunately we were close to the same size so we did not need many diferent clothes. We shared the same dresses, skirts, jeans, and undies.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Not my female clothes but she does steal my socks.

No matter how many i buy they always end up in her drawer and she swears blind they were hers all along.

Trisha
      Duchess

I know mine does. She has also worn my clothes to work at times. She hasn’t said as much but I think she likes my wardrobe as much as her own.

My partner has borrowed dresses & tops, handbags, jewellery,  scarves, anything that takes her eye. Cherri has her own wardrode so my other half just helps herself

Anonymous

Back when she was still OK with it, she tried my black cocktail dress with the peplum waist. It fitted me better. Still does.

If she was on side, I bet she’d borrow my 50’s skirt and petticoat – they’re both elasticated.

Meeow!

Connie

xxx

She told me the other day she uses my mascara and eyeliner at times

I would be happy to let her wear any of my feminine clothes or lingerie.

Sadly my wife is not into being very feminine and my things are way too feminine for her.

Only once when we were going out somewhere that she had to wear a dress and asked me to borrow a slip.

There also was one time my daughter asked my wife if she had a pair of nylons she could borrow and my wife had to ask me for a pair. If my daughter only knew!

Yes, One time loaned a bra to GF as she needed a red bra to go with a red blouse she was wearing for a party. She is always borrowing my panties when all hers are in laundry.

Normally when traveling, my wife never seems to bring enough panties. She always thinks she will have time wash a pair if needed. So, it never fails, at some point during the trip, she will ask to borrow a pair of my panties. My panties are much more feminine than hers, so it is a treat for me to see her in them.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

I love that!!!

My ex wife not only tried my panties on she would borrow them and wear them the whole day.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I can surely say my wife has never worn any of my things for two reasons.

1. She strongly dislike the fact that l do buy and wear women’s clothing and does not want to be reminded that I have them.

2. She simply would not fit into anything of mine, including my shoes. I am a perfect size 10 US/ 14 UK/40 EU while she is larger (no need telling by how much. I am a lady after all.)

Absolutely

If we’re going out somewhere she’ll generally rifle through my racks for something nicer to wear than what she has in her limited choices (tights, tees, and sweatshirts)

Lea
      Lady

My wife accidentally mixed up a bra of mine with hers, wore it for a week, and was adamant that it was hers. I had to steal my own bra back.

She also kept saying a pair of my girly sneakers was hers, until she pulled them out of the shoe rack and looked at the size.

I doubt she would borrow anything else.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Not much chance of that happening with me, too big a difference in sizes. I take about a size 10-12 and she takes an 18, nothing less than that.

At one time we were close to the same size, but I’ve lost weight and she’s gained it! She wears next to no makeup either, so she doesn’t take mine either.

Shoes are the only thing which we are close in sizing to, but she doesn’t usually wear mine either.

Amy

No, but she does use my nail polish.

Anonymous

Definitely, she borrowed one of my bra’s recently.

I know my ex didn’t try on anything of mine.  For the most part, she wouldn’t fit into anything.  Plus, I had mostly skirts, and she stopped wearing skirts or dresses.

After we were separated and my Mom passed away, I insisted on giving her a full circle black skirt to wear to the funeral.  All she had were capris and jeans, she didn’t even own a pair of black pants.  I knew the circle skirt would fit her.

There was one time before we were separated that my daughters were in a show from the high school marching band.  It was a cold night (maybe upper 20’s F?), and about a 2 1/2 hour drive away.  I knew from experience how cold it is to just sit there in open bleachers.  I pushed 2 or 3 times for her to wear some women’s thermal underwear that I had (tops and bottoms).  I think I even had an extra top  that was new.  She kept insisting she would be all right, wearing jeans, a long sleeve top and a winter coat.  I think I wore tights, a thermal top and bottom, jeans, a warm top, maybe a sweater (I don’t recall), and a winter coat with ski gloves.  After spending one day 7 or 8 hours at a show in Scranton, Pennsylvania where it was about 13 degrees F at the start and never got to the mid 20’s, I knew how to dress in layers for these things.

She was begging me to leave right after our school’s band played, telling me she was freezing.  I managed to make her stay until all the bands played, but I did give her a break by not waiting the extra time for the final tallying and award ceremony.  Still, I was upset that I kept pushing she wear something warmer and she refused, and then telling me she was cold.  So if I couldn’t get her to wear something of mine when she really REALLY should have, I’m sure she never considered even looking at what I had.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?