Viewing 61 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello sweet girls

Altought like most of you I began my CD in my early years but I’m just starting regular wearing women clothes two years ago, first I used sport panties just to go out for a run (it prevents chaffing so it is wonderful), then I started to wear panties in a daily basis. About a year ago, for the first time I dressed fully en femme and i falled in love with what I saw, i saw Annette and I recognized her for the first time, but remain as a closeted crossdresser until now and never been out.

The thing is, for the last couple of weeks I am under-dressed full time, bra and panties and sometimes pantyhose under my male clothes. Also in the weekends I wear women jeans, women jackets and everything else that it is not so obviously feminine.

I define myself as a non-transitioning straight crossdresser, I began to accept I am a binary person with a male part and a female part, so when I under-dress I feel that I can be both everyday.

But I started to question myself if I am a CD or I am transgender or a woman trapped in a male body, my therapist diagnosed me as soft leve gender dysphoria, buy how can i know is just this.

So, without intention to hurt any sensibilities and just for the sake of my inner journey, to all my CD straight girlfriends:

do you’re under-dressed in daily basis?

Just panties or bra and panties?

Anyone feel the same as me?

Thank you in adavance for your kind help.

Kisses,

Annette

Anonymous

Hi Annette, I undress in CK women’s underwear daily , bikini or brief , Tiff ☺

I underdressed for the first time the other day after 12 years of active crossdressing. I’d been to a burlesque class on a Saturday morning, and had worn an improvised gaff for the first time. Switched from male undies to some of my panties for the class, but couldn’t be bothered to get changed afterwards, so just put my guy clothes on. We sent straight from the class to do some shopping. Frankly I found it a bit weird wandering around the shops in my male clothes wearing a gaff and lacy briefs under my jeans. I can’t say I will be rushing to do it on a regular basis 🙂

Thanks Rachel, interesting how each one of us can react different about underdressing, for me it make me feel my feminine side with me.

I think for me it’s that fact that dressing for me as always been about the outerwear; undies just weren’t really of interest to me until I was already actively dressing. So I tend to treat them as simply something utilitarian; they’re there to hold various bits in and give me a shape so that I show off a nice dress of skirt to its best advantage. That’s not to say that I don’t like to wear pretty lingerie, but it’s always secondary. So the idea of *just* wearing the lingerie is something I find pointless.

There’s also the fact that I am *very* binary about my dressing. I either wear all male clothes or all female. I don’t mix and match or even do much in the way of passing a blouse off as a shirt (for example). I do shop as a guy, and try things on, but that’s simple practicality.

As you say, we all react differently 🙂

I started wearing panties daily about three years ago. After about 4 months, my wife suggested that I remove my boxers from my dresser aa they were juat taking up space. (It took me another month before I did.) It has been only panties daily since then.

I did try going back to boxers when we moved in with her parents a year ago. My wife and I were concerned that her mother would be too helpful.  That lasted barely six weeks.  Panties are just much more comfortable. I find it amusing that I switch to boxers from briefs as a teenager for comfort.  And now prefer panties over boxers for comfort.

I have worn a sports bra for athletic activities for several years now.  I started to avoid chaffing while biking, but have discovered that the sports bra provides support and comfort given my natural breast tissue.  On the same token, I began wearing a bra in general in January of this year, looking for more support and comfort. (I’m naturally a B cup.)  After a few weeks, it became normal, and now on the few occasions that I must go without, it’s feela wrong.

On the last note, my wardrobe in general is a mixture of menswear and womenswear. In general, I wear the clothes that fit my mood and the occasion.  Professionally,  that means mostly menswear, but casually and socially, that could menswear, womenswear, or a combination of the two.  For me, it is about being me and being comfortable.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Dear Mac

Thank you for your answer, I feel very much like you and it’s great to know that I’m not the only one who think this way, your comments has been very helpful.

Kisses,

Annette

Yes I do! Panties every day, VS or Casique. If I have to wear male underwear it is bikini jockey but it not nearly as comfortable or sexy.

Danielle💋👠👗

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I under dress often, but panties only, most of the time, the odd time I wear a bra as well. I wore bras when out more often on the cold weather when I was wearing a coat to cover it up.

What I have got to really like wearing for panties are bathing suit bikini bottoms. I love the smooth feel of them, and they hold “boys” in place better than most panties I have. That would be about 4-5 days a week.

Amy

Thanks Amy, definitely I need to try bikini bottoms.

Jane Doe
      Lady

I’ve worn panties under my male outerwear disguise every day for the past 6 or 7 years. They have helped me suppress the desire for more outward dressing, but the drugs aren’t working so well any more.

Thanks Becky, it’s amazing how much time use panties keep out of full dress, for me nearly was a year until I need to full dress to see my female side alive.

HI Annette, I under dress every day, with body suits bras and briefs, I also love wearing a tight fitting shaping dress that I can pull down over my ladies pants. I also have the question of am i transgender or a women trapped in a mans body.

Thanks Paula, tricky question without a doubt, only time will tell who really are, the only thing we can do is continue exploring inside us to find the answer.

HI Annette

every day seems to be a new one for myself, I feel as I am getting older I just want to let out Paula to the whole world, when I look in the mirror I am noticing that all I see is a women in the reflection, but as my circumstances are, this can never happen, so myself being in the closet till things change before I could even think of going full time as Paula. The only saving grace for me is the amazing group of friends I have made here. And the understanding of the most important person in my life, my wife

thanks for the rant XX

Hi Annette,

I have been for about the the year and half. It has been panties, a bra, and a cami pretty much daily. I can get away with wearing a bra because I am on the thin side and I can wear smaller cup ones that are hard to see even when wear a tee shirt. But in the colder months I can go a little bigger because I mostly wear big loose fitting sweatshirts which hide them nicely.

Hugs Lizzy

Hi Lizzy

Thank you for your answer, I’m also in the thin side so can wear bra almost daily and I love to see how a small breast it’s forms inside the bra cup.

I do not have any “male” underwear in the house so I underdress in panties all the time. When at home I also wear a bra and forms. In the cooler months, I often have a bra on when I go out too.

Thanks Michaela, I’m also wear a bra in winter but in spring and summer I think I need to find a bralette that can use without a worry.

Annette, I often use a sports bra in summer., they have wider shoulder straps and no hooks so are easier to get away with.

Oh yes, I love to underdress, it allows me to stay connected to my feminine self, not to mention the fact that I love how a beautiful pair of silk panties feels underneath my slacks while I’m at work.  I  haven’t had the guts yet to wear a bra, (maybe I should get a strapless or sports bra) but I do own several pair of women’s jeans that I like to wear out in public on weekends.

You’ll find a strapless bra needs fussing with, I am always pulling mine up when I wear it, especially with forms too. A sports bra is a good starter, most of them have the option to remove the padding too.

Thank you Donna, I started to wear daily a bra since three weeks ago and I feels really wonderful, I hope someday you also can try.

Anonymous

Yes. For the last 6-7 months, I have not worn male underwear at all.

Mostly soft, light cotton briefs – the only real difference between them and male pants is the lightness and stretchiness of the material, and the colours!

I find the lightness far more comfortable, less prone to sweetness, and the stretchiness holds everything in place, gently, preventing fallout.

I mean c’mon! What sadist designed men’s underwear when women’s is so perfect?

Sometimes I’ll wear a cami and/or tights, for warmth – but not in our current seasonal heat!

Love Laura

Thanks Laura, I started to use panties everyday for the same reason just in my case I prefer silk or microfiber, I really love the sensation of the fabric on my skin.

Leah
      Baroness

I under dress often, wearing a bra creates too much issues if someone hugs you as they can see and feel the straps easily, I have found wearing a bralette gives me the best option as you cannot feel it nor see it.   On cold winter days, I will add some lace top stockings, shocking as to how warm they keep your legs!

Hi Leah,
        Yes stay up thigh highs insulate quite well in the winter and wearing a bralette is so comfortable when there is not too much to support😁.
        Danielle 💋👠👗

Thanks Leah, I am also worry about other people to see the straps o feel the bra when they hugs me, specially my kids. In winter clothes is easy but in summer I need to find a way.

Anonymous

I also under dress every day and it seems normal nowadays.  I also wear women jeans on the weekend with a plainer top.  This way I’m out in public and no one notices.

Anonymous

Underdress as much as my life will allow. Mainly leisure time as at work would be a problem. Where I work is in the process of cutting staff, redundancy in the UK, don’t know if you call it that stateside. So one advantage is more me time.

Anybody need employees😉😁

Oh Donna,
        I’ve been through that a few times with work and twice with wives. It isn’t easy trying to keep things together especially if one side constantly demeans the other and is relentless about it. So keep your wits about you, spirit up, and keep forging ahead. Here it is called downsizing😔! Something is
        Sure to come up for you and I will be praying you find something.
        Danielle 💋👠👗

Anonymous

Thanks for kind reply. To be honest I’ve been there before myself and come out the other side. Look on the bright side more me time. Downsizing is very appropriate in this case. Have nice day, chin up and thanks.

xoxo

Anonymous

Underwear daily which is never an issue until I go to the gym!

Thanks April. I don’t go often to gym but I run every morning and almost all my sport clothes are female ones: shorts/thigts, underwear, sport bra and t-shirts, some days even my running shoes are women ones.

Kimmie
      Lady

They are the only underwear I ever wear!  Before I retired, I had two strategies. When I was over weight, I wore an extra firm control girdle everyday. On days I went to the gym, I changed out of my girdle into beige panties in my office before going to the gym. As I lost weight and stopped wearing girdles each day, I gradually became more bold in my panty choices, wearing more feminine colors, but no patterns.

Over time I expanded my color palate eventually going with lace trimming, cute little bows and ribbon, bright floral patterns and the like. Even at the gym, I change clothes without trying to hide what I’m wearing underneath my otherwise male attire.

Anonymous

Hi Kimmie, I too change at the gym without concerns about my female underwear & manscapped pubic area & touchwood there’s never been an issue , Tiff ☺

Anonymous

I started wearing my sisters panties when I was 12, I have  never worn mens underwear.  I have shaved everywhere since I hit puberty, it used to cause problems in the healthclub but now 50% of the guys seem to be groomed and around 20% openly wear womens undies.

For the last 5 years I have been wearing panties under my clothes with the exception of when I’m at work…. But I have just discovered Aerie cotton boy brief undies in navy, gray and black and they are now my stealth work panties. Good bye ugly weird men’s underwear.

Robin
        Lady

I just looked at those on the web – they’re fab – thank you!

Robin Snow
        Duchess

They are so adorable.  I think need to order some.

Thanks Autumn! In my case I started with undies which look as more close to male ones as possible but after a few months I feel I need to try other styles so now I wear any kind of panties

Anonymous

Try to do the same Autumn, work is a definate no. Never heard of the favoured make, will look it up.

TAMI
      Lady

Dear Annette!

I also under dress as much as I can! Lately I wear panties daily no more BVDs! I also love wearing a bra almost 3 to 4 days a week!! I have also worn jeans and tops that can pass almost for men’s clothes!

I hope someday I can go out dressed feminine totally but for now I really enjoy the feminine underwear! It brings the woman out in me! Since my wife died over a year ago I have developed my feminine wardrobe especially things I can wear around the house when I am alone!

Love you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Tami! I’m sorry for you’re lost.

I’m also feel in touch with my fem side when I wear bra and panties, maybe it’s my natural state

Hi Annette. This is a good question. Honestly, I’ve only under-dressed on maybe 2-3 occasions, and that was years ago when I was going to some fetish related events…back when life was simpler, lol. I haven’t done it in years though. BUT I did just buy some new panties that I may try under-dressing in. If my wife would be on board with it, I might try it more often, but for now, let’s just say it’s an experiment in progress. I’ll keep you posted though. 😉

Have fun…

Thanks Amara, good luck in your process and I hope to hear how will do

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I underdress as time allows when not at wor and with a greater frequency.   I love, love, love wearing panties.  I’ve recently bought my first bras and have been wearing them as well.

Thanks Robin, I know what you mean, once one start to use a bra it’s so difficult to stop LOL

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Yes all day and all night. Minimum panties cami and tights. Bra and forms most nights in bed, (my SO and I do not sleep in the same room, let alone bed. “maturity will do that for you..)

Only an 18a bra during the day when I know I will not be hugged by my belovedand the bra band would give me away…

Tho come the Australian summer, I will have to desist with the above. Just too hot.

Caty

Thanks Caty, I agree in hot weather it’s more difficult enjoy a bra.

yes, panties and a cami, or racerback tank, very occasionally a bra, every single day since the beginning of the year. I haven’t thrown out my male undershorts, thinking I would take them when I travel for work and have to room with someone, but so far, I haven’t taken them and just put on jammies in the loo. I guess throwing those out and making more space in my dresser for pretty things will be the next step.

Hello Annette,         Yes I have been underdressing everyday for 2 or 3 years now. I wear knickers everyday, bra/tights most days, except when weather is hot. I go out to friends/shopping/etc underdressed as well, which is great also. Get to fully dress 3-4 times a week, but only around the house for a hour or so. I do go out in the garden from time to time, fully dressed, but that is far as I go. Have not been out in public so far, may be some day in the future.      love,  Helenmarie

Thank your Helenmarie for share your experiences with me, I also do the same as you and hope some day I can go out fully en femme for the first time

Pantyhose whenever possible. But this heatwave we’re having is killing that! Ugh!

I hear ya there.  Wish I could be in pantyhose year round, but the heat negates that.

Kimmie
          Lady

It’s funny. I wear pantyhose every chance I get (mostly under my work suits) and my wife wears them as infrequently as possible and takes them off immediately after her bra comes off.

I have thrown out ALL of my male underwear.  For me, it’s panties everyday.  Only time I wear a bra is when I fully dress, which I wish was more often.

<p style=”text-align: right;”>If I’m not at work ,then 95% of the time I’m underdressed !! Just knickers but that’s enough most of the time , very occasionally il put on stockings as well , I love wearing  my underwear it makes who I am xxx</p>

Most days I have a simple thong on underneath it all.  If a weekend and not at work I have a couple bralettes that dont show through even tshirts that I will put on from time to time.

Kyle Eve
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I wear panties and bra most everyday and have been doing so for about 6 years. Before that it was whenever my female side wanted pout. On weekends I dress 100% female.</p>

Thanks Kyle, in my case in weekends I’m a sort of combination male/female clothes… just like I’m feeling inside me

Leonara
      Ambassador

For the last two years panties, camisoles, and pantyhose/thigh-hi’s have been the preferred underwear…however last 2 weeks to hot for pantyhose.. Leonara

Thanks Leonara, hot weather means no pantyhose but sandals and pedicure LOL

Leonara
          Ambassador

Sounds good!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Leonara.
      Anonymous

I have been wearing panties 24/7/365 for many years. Sometimes tights or pantyhose under my pants in the colder months. I have worn s braw out but again only in cold weather when I’m wearing layers so ots not detectable. I will wear yoga pants and a cami if I’m driving. Have walked into a convenience store a few timed dressed that way. I look strange wearing that outfit as I’m s bald man with a goatee. I don’t even try to look the part.

Hi Annette,

Today is a working at home day and as I have the house to myself I would normally fully dress in what I would like to wear if I was at the office, nice dress, tights and full make up.  However, it is likely to be 30 degrees (high 80’s) today and it is too warm for all that, the make up and wig would have me sweating like I was in a sauna.  So keeping it simple, bra and panties and just a t shirt and summer skirt.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Good morning. Lying here in a royal blue corse with matching G-string, I was thinking on this. In cooler weather, there are very very cute (and sexy) one piece Teddys. Summer weight panties everyday – or nothing at all! Men’s underwear – yuck! Weekends/weeknights always a sheer bra or bikini top. Weekdays, not as much as I now, frequently and subconsciously, find myself fixing my straps (do you not love doing that?).

Mad to your gender identity, I would ask where your night dreams take you in your fantasies. When you lie there in those waking hours…

Patty Phose
      Duchess

At 17, I began wearing pantyhose out with guys shorts and clothes. But I decided I wanted to show my legs better so I bought some short girl’s shorts and began wearing those. That was better but my shoes were boring. I bought some platform wedges. With my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, short shorts and those shoes I loved how my legs looked. I also had some teeny shorts I just could not wear out in public over pantyhose.

I did have several shirts that were long enough to cover those shorts. I bought those shirts to wear with pantyhose when at home. It looked like I was wearing a short dress. I began to wear those shirts out over my teeny shorts with my sheer to waist pantyhose and platform wedges.

That was my androgynous, gender bending or under dressed look. (call it what you will) I was very pleased and satisfied with that look, until one day I met a girl in a store who began asking me if the pantyhose I was wearing was what I was buying. She liked how they made my legs look. This wasn’t the first time this happened, but this time after speaking for a while she realized I was not what I initially seemed to be.

She was surprised I didn’t just dress fully as a girl. Why didn’t I do that? Over the next several months she got me all femmed up and took me out to a college Halloween Party. I loved it. I got lots of compliments and got hit on all night by guys and girls. I even met other dressers who invited me to hang out and party with. That began my full dressing phase.

Dear Patty

Thanks for sharing this with me, you’re a very brave girl. I hope you enjoy your dress time so much.

Kisses

Annette

Anonymous

Always, unless I’m in the shower; and stealth mode the rest of the time.  Can’t openly dress, yet (curses).

Hi Annette

Underdress Everyday, minimum of bra and panties, on the jobsite, driving etc.

Alzena Jo
      Lady

Hi Annette,

So, I have an update. For the first time in years, I have worn panties under my regular clothes for the last 3 days and it has been fantastic! I haven’t gone crazy with thongs or g-strings. Just the opposite. I first got a few pairs of high-waisted panties for practicality. But today, I picked up some Hanes Body Toner Smoothing panties. They look like boyshorts or biker shorts, and I’m sure most of us here are saying “why do something so fully covered when you could just wear your regular men’s boxer briefs?” I had that thought too…until I tried them on. They are easily the most comfortable pair of panties/underwear that I have ever worn. Stretchy, snug and cradling, sheer…I can barely feel them on (and no panty lines) but I know they’re there and for me, right now, that’s like the greatest thing ever. Now, I DO have some other panties that I will be trying, but this has been a huge first step for me back into the dressing arena. Given my life circumstances, I may never get to fully dress up again, so the little things mean a lot. And these are little things that I feel like I may need to discuss with my wife so she can know that I’m doing it and be okay with it because they don’t look out of place at first glance. But even if I never tell her, I will always relish the feeling that I’m having today.

If I get the opportunity to wear a skirt or dress again, I’ll be wearing something different. Of that I’m sure. But in the meantime, or for day to day purposes, I am so happy to be engaging in this little experiment right now, and to have found such a delightful panty to spend time in. 🙂

Kimmie
        Lady

Good for you!! That is a big step. Your mention of the thrill of knowing that you are wearing panties, even if no one else knows is so true. At least, it is for me. I have had some opportunities to model my panties for a couple of ladies and their compliments of my choices brings me joy still.

Hi Annette,

I underdress daily by wearing panties/thong and bras. When it’s not so hot outside I will also wear a vest top and a pair of leggings under my clothes. But as soon as I come home from work my male clothes come straight off so all I’m wearing is femme clothes.

Love Samantha x

I’ve been underdressing for the past four years. Bras,panties and various types of hosiery.

Alzena, thanks for sharing this with me. I totally agree that small thins are very significative so enjoyed the most you can. Also I agree you tell your wife about it, maybe she will react with anger but its better that she founds for herself and imagine all sort of things. Trust me, sadly I lived the last part and its very hard.

Kisses,

Annette

Anonymous

Annette,
      I’m oh, so happy to report that my answer has changed. About a month after my reply, my wife and I had The Talk. She was OK with partial dressing at home, but since then, her level of acceptance has grown such that Bettylou has complete freedom. We even shop together,share jewelry and do each other’s nails. And are earrings considered underdressing?

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Dear Bettylou

I’m really happy for you dear, enjoy your time dressed and take care you’re lovely wife. You are a lucky girl.

kisses,

Annette

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Thank you Annette. I wish bravery had even something to do with it. I’ve been scared to death counteless times, but this was something I had wanted to do so much for so long. It was literally waiting for desire to grow stronger then fear. I was also only 17 when I began doing these going out under dressed adventures. Hormones had a lot to do with it to I believe.

I chickened out hundreds of times before my disappointment with myself let my desire grow to where I had to do it. That was in ever stage and phase of dressing not just once.

Oh course I underdress everyday. Panties for sure, off days bra, nylons.

I mean, if you’re CDing, why wouldn’t you under dress?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Christina Lake. Reason: Mis spelled word

Yes Annette, certainly do. Panties everyday, stockings or tights when needed (depending on temperature) and bras when I can. Have only worn my male underwear twice in the last year…twice too many! Can’t imagine not wearing panties now, so very comfortable as well as feminine. Hugs, xoxo

Well, as I sit here at work, my duty uniform is covering a very comfy pink sports bra, matching pink shade of hipster panties, black cami and black leggings ((wind chill tonight is avg 22 deg F).  This is pretty typical under my winter uniform, and I wear similar on a daily (nightly) basis.

PaulaF

I’ve been underdressing probably a year now. At the time it was just some cute bikini panties sometimes string bikinis. During the colder months, I would venture my bras, since I could wear a coat all day. But recently I picked up some comfort bras, and now I don’t have to worry too much as the tops look like “wife beaters”, so that’s been fun.

If I cant dress “Over” I Underdress

I dress over around the house, but mostly under when in public as I am not passable.

Chrissy

Anonymous

Hi Annette,

Since I first responded to your post, my CD journey has moved on quite a bit. Now, it’s ladies’ jeans and tee when I need to go out drab, and a skirt, top and ballet flats the rest of the time…and always panties and bra. I sleep in a nightie, also. With a supportive wife, (who remains my one and only),I can be Bettylou full-time now.
      No hormones or surgery for me either; but there is a term for girls like us: It’s called “Social Transitioning”, and it seems to fit
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Yes as much as I can usually bra and matching pantys with stockings with suspender belt💜

No. My thought is if I wear one item I might as well just go full on female presentation. I’d rather be fully dressed as a woman than partially dressed. However, that is what works for me, others I realize they are different in their behaviors.

I understand with panties and bra.  I don’t get to do it everyday, but I look forward to those days I do get to wear my feminine undies.  It just feels so right to me.

Kira
      Princess

W/COVID-19 overtaking our lives, yes, I do underdress but I have periodically throughout my life as Kira.  I no longer underdress at work.  That noted, and as someone mentioned in an earlier response to your post, I really prefer being fully dressed.  Not wearing my bra and breast forms leaves me feeling very empty because they are vital to my identity.

I underdress daily. From fall through spring, it is panties, bras, thigh highs or pantyhose. I’ve been a 24/7 panty wearer for over 40 years. I feel great after getting out of the shower, doing my lotion routine on freshly shaved legs, then panties, thigh highs or pantyhose and finally the bra. It may sound strange, but as I shave my face and brush my teeth, I really like what I see in the mirror. Not only does it look right to me, it most assuredly feels right.

So, count me in the group that underdresses every day. Now, where did I put that new bra and panty set???💋

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Annette, I’ve been retired now for over three years. I’ve been pretty much full-time underdressed since then, both bra & panties. But not only underdressed. As my SO knows about me as a CD, I wear ladies leggings (or pantyhose/stockings), socks & slippers, skinny jeans, boots, outdoor jacket, androgynous tops pretty much everyday. She is OK as long as I don’t overdo it. I also haven’t had a haircut since I retired so my hair hangs below my bra strap (front & back). And much to my SO’s dismay, I pass for female regularly at the grocery store and at restaurants. I love being retired!!!!
      Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

I’ve underdressed off and on since I was about 19 and some even before that. When I really started to embrace this side of me around 2012 I started underdressing a lot more. When I got back together with my now ex again I couldn’t but about a year ago when we were apart I got more clothes again and started to every time I was alone. Now we’re not together I’m underdressed or fully dressed 24/7. It’s always a bra and panties and sometimes in cold weather I’ll have leggings and a short sleeve women’s shirt under

[postquote quote=329427][/postquote]
      Dear Krista
      I enjoyed so much your history, it made me feel desires to retire myself.
      Kisses

Annette

Dear Kay

I know exactly what you mean

I hope you finally found your panties and bra

Kisses,

Annette

[postquote quote=328641][/postquote]
      Dear Bettylou

I am so happy for you, enjoy your “social transition” and take care of your very special wife.

Kisses,

Annette

I wear panties daily under my male clothes occasionally a bra. I would love to be able to tell my friends and family so I can go out in public fully dressed

I do underdress sometimes I don’t cross dress everyday I cross dress sometimes a lot more since I’m home but I do sometimes wear panties under my mens work clothes

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I stopped underdressing years ago.  The need to present as a female killed my desire for anything less.  Fast forward to my new COVID-19 reality, underdressing is looking pretty good!

Be safe and healthy out there girls!

Emily

Dear Tiff

Thank you so much for share your experiences with me, in my case I am a working in progress so we will see where the path guides me.

Good luck with transition, I hope everything going well.

Kisses.

Annette

We don’t have to always fit the petfect look in order to have the perfect feel. The mirror lies! We can feel beautiful within ourselves without fulfilling others expectations. Be true to YOU hun

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?