Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

I use Hair Scrunchie as a bracelet. They are bright, colorful, and add a splash of color. Plus if I ever need to put my hair up, I don’t have to look for one.

So do you use an accessory has a piece of jewelry?

Hippie

no never thought of a hair peace, i have a long wig and that is enough, i wear ear rings and neckless, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick and some times nail polish, heels , nylons and a bra and panties and pad and a sexy dress then perfume

Anonymous

Hello Hippie

I have used scrunchies as bracelets…

I also have a couple of diamante hair clips I sometimes slip into a button hole in my lapel or my breast coat pocket…… makes a great brooch..

Grace xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Hippie, if I’m wearing one of my pocketless flirty skirts, I find wearing my hair tie around my wrist as a practical solution (rather than sticking it in my bra) for when I’m wearing my hair down. My wife insists that I tie my hair up in a ponytail while I’m cooking supper so my hair tie goes on and off often.  Same for doing the dishes.  But again, it’s more a practical solution rather than aesthetic jewelry.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

yes i have alot of jewelry. and some hair scrunchie and bracelet . i have more they my wife. donna

I have worn a hair tie or two around my wrist (and not always black) on occasion.  But not intended as a bracelet, more of a place to keep them.  I would sometimes wear the hair tie when working out at the gym, and being around my wrist, I wouldn’t accidentally leave them in my pocket of my pants in the locker.  One time a woman in the class forgot her hair tie, and I loaned her one of mine from my wrist!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?