Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As crossdressers, we all love lipstick. The colors, the shades, the texture, the taste, the smell, lip plumping, hydrating, and more, it’s always so much fun to pick out and wear lipstick. But there’s often another step that goes along with wearing lipstick, and that is applying lip liner first.

As biological males, many of us, myself included, don’t have the full, luscious, feminine lips that we’d love to have as women, so we help it a bit by using lip liner to make our lips appear a bit fuller than they really are. Lip liner also keeps the lipstick from running as well (one of the original reasons it was developed), so that’s a nice bonus too.

Since I use lip liner, of course that got me to wondering…

Do you apply lip liner before putting on your lipstick?

Hugs,

Holly

You bet !  lip liner is a must for me; and like you i always apply lip liner first before the lipstick.

Not sure if it is old age, but my old shaky hands sometimes has me applying lipstick outside of the lip liner.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I’ve been told to use the same color lipliner as lipstick. I think I’ve seen women use a darker lipliner. What to do???

Gwyn

It depends on the color I am wearing, if it is a darker color then lip liner is a must. If it is a lighter color it isn’t necessary. I always apply liner with a lip brush, that is easier to make a fuller look than using a pencil liner, just dip the brush on the lipstick itself and apply.

hugs ladies, lots of hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous

Lauren, that’s a great tip! I don’t always do that, but when I do it always look better and more full.

Hugs,

Holly

Hi girls, My answer is yes, I have thin and small lips and using lip liner before lipstick helps me a lot to make my lips look bigger and fuller, plus I think they are also a great help when applying the pencil labia, I think that having the area delimited makes it easier to apply lipstick correctly haha,
      Greetings to all

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for voting and sharing, Sofia. You have lovely looking lips girlfriend, and you do an excellent job making your lips look fuller.

Eres muy talentosa y tus labios se ven simplemente encantadores.

XOXO Rev

I thank you very much for your comments my dear Rev, the truth is the last thing I do when putting on makeup and although it always takes me longer than I would like in this step when I see the final result I see that that extra time was worth it haha
          Greetings, kisses and hugs 😘❤️💋

Revel
            Baroness

You’re welcome. It’s definitely worth the extra time. I put my lipstick on last so that’s another thing we have in common, girlfriend! 🙂

Amar,

Rev

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Holly.

Yes, we all love lipstick as explained on one of my poll topics. ♥️💋

My answer currently is no. Not only I have a steady hand, but I’m blessed with natural, full lips. I LOVE my lips, and lipstick on them too. However, I may use it in time to help my lipstick from running if I have lipstick on my lips for quite awhile. Good advice, Holly!

Rev

Anonymous

Hi Rev!

You lucky girl, I’m sooo jealous! I wish my lips were full like a real woman’s, but sadly, I’m definitely cursed with “male lips” so I have to make do as best as I can! 😉

Hugs,

Holly

Revel
          Baroness

I know. 😁

When I was younger, I used to dislike my full lips, but now that I’m older and I’m a crossdresser, I love them more than anything on face. My sister “Rev’s Sis” and I are blessed with natural, full lips. That’s all you can do in your case, Holly. You’re doing a real good job making your lips look pretty. Keep it up.

Rev

Anonymous

Thanks, Rev! I try… 😉

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I don’t use lipliner but I probably should. I have thin lips like most of us and lipliner could help me create the illusion I want to achieve. Maybe I will give it a shot. I’ll be sure to report back.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi again Holly, another great topic! Yes I do use lip liner…always, my make up feels incomplete with out it. Besides when I was in school I was really good at colouring between the lines 😊. I knew that would come in handy one day. Keep them coming Holly.

Love,

Trish

Yes lip liner really makes my lips look fuller and lush.  I love it.

Susan

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Holly, Scarlett here! You ask the best forum questions of these girls!

I use a hard to find lip liner. It’s “Very Cherry” by Maybelline. I last found it at Ulta!

But for you and the rest of the girls on here I have a secret great tip on makeup for you girls. Anytime one of your favorite makeup items gets discontinued which happens on a very regular basis, you can always find plenty of discontinued makeup items on Ebay and when you find them, stock up on them because they will become harder and harder to find as years go by!

Great advice from your’s truly, Scarlett

Anonymous

Thanks, Scarlett!

The only caveat that I would add is if you are buying discontinued makeup online, regardless of from where, make sure that it is listed as unopened, new in the box (or container) so that you don’t get any unpleasant surprises (like finding it’s been opened or someone else used it first) when it shows up at your door.

Hugs,

Holly

Gwyneth
        Lady

I bought some discontinued perfume off eBay once. Took a long time for it to deliver. And then, it didn’t smell close to the original. It was awful.

Scarlett398
          Princess

I purchased three bottles of Burberry “Touch” and it smelled fabulous! And my wife won’t make love to me unless I’m wearing this cologne to bed!

Oh, I get a ton of compliments when I’m dressed and shopping in handsome husband mode from any woman who comes within smelling distance of me! Been like that for years and years.

My Burberry Touch game in its orginal box and plastic wrapping just as if I purchased it from Macys back in the day!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I simply love lipstick and lip liner. I use liner most of the time and I will put in on before my lipstick.

Hugs, Liara

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I use lip liner only when I am going for the elegant look, if I am casual I just wear my lipstick. However, I don’t apply the lipliner first, I always apply my lipstick first, then I apply my lip liner with special care, to define my lips, it works for me.

I do when i can, like as in all things i dont make myself up nearly enough, i need to truly come out and practice, practice, practice. ❤

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

I usually use a nice lip liner in a similar color first, it seems to help me get a better line so to speak…I feel I can see what I am doing better…after all…lipstick is one of the more sensual feelings of applying makeup and a beautiful finish to the arsenal. I love my Revlon and Maybaline…recently purchased the Maybaline long lasting 24hr matte lipstick with the gloss and love love love the lasting power that it has and I havent had any problems with the lipstick running and the gloss makes my lips feel satiny and obviously no lipstick transfer on my glass when I take a drink…have any other ladies tried the long lasting lipstick…

Gwyneth
        Lady

I for one love that lip print.  Makes me shiver when I see it!

Although I am aware that my “cupid’s corner” has always been much more feminine than what nature gives to a male physique, before using any lipstick I use the lip primer in lipstick, only after the lip primer I use the lipliner either the same color as the lipstick or a little darker to make the lips fuller; or as I use to say: more kissable than usual.
      I use the lipliner even if I will later use a water resistant lipstick.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta 💋

I always use a lip liner and before lipstick. Holly, you hit it on the mark they help keep lipstick bleed from occurring. Even though have have small lips I don’t really use mine to enlarge the look, maybe more so to even things out. My shade choices vary but in general it is close to the lipstick or lipsticks I use. I usually use 2 shade of lipstick BTW.

Sandy

Lip liner for me as well.  I like for the shape of the lips to be well defined  before applying the lipstick.  Additionally, I have very thin lips and i can increase the impression of fullness a bit with the lip liner. I like the shade of the liner to be as close as possible to the shade of the lipstick – sort of a brown/red or me (Revlon “Toast of new York is the color I use currently). I have not been able to find this exact color in a lip liner in any brand, but the search continues.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Yes, I use “Very Cherry” lip liner by Maybelline! I actually like to put my lip liner on after I apply a generous coating of really red lipstick.

Sicerely, Scarlett

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?