- Yes! of course i use the Ladies Toilets!
- No! i use the Mens Toilets.
- I wait until i get home.
- I have never gone outdoors so i am unsure,
- I use the Mens for now but i will eventually use the Ladies Toilets.
- Other ( please specify below )
- November 9, 2019 at 12:23 pm #246439Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 361Replies: 1195Has thanked: 3483 timesBeen thanked: 2849 times
Hi Girls, now i am sure that this topic has been posted before by another member a while back, but i thought i’d make it into a poll. So!! do you use the Ladies toilets? This is a nice simple poll this week, just Yes or No 🙂
- This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Fiona-Ann Moss.
- November 20, 2019 at 4:58 pm #251123Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 313Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 493 times
always the ladies when dressed, Its much safer
- November 14, 2019 at 5:21 am #248696Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
My 1st choice would be a private unisex or family bathroom, but failing that, yes I’d use the ladies room when presenting myself as a woman.
- November 13, 2019 at 11:44 pm #248639Rhonda JonesParticipantRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
The first time i went out en feminine i needed to use a public toilet , bath room to you girls .
Here in New Zealand we have what are called uni sex toilets , that means any one can use them . they are a single cubicle , and are completely private .
And yes , i was a good girl .
- November 13, 2019 at 8:50 pm #248614JessicaCross JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I always use the one that is aproiate to the way I’m dressed at the time, when I first went out en femme I was a Mexican eatery and went into the boys room and although there was no one else in there I felt really out of place. Ever since then I use the ladies when I am out en femme and feel much more comfortable when I’m in there.
- November 12, 2019 at 10:58 am #247968MeghanParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I have never had to use the facility when outdoors when dressed enfem. I do use the ladies or non gender when I am at an event or something and dressed enfem. But it has always been inside a building. It hard to drop trow while tucked, so the local tree is safe.
- November 10, 2019 at 8:14 pm #247227Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 525Has thanked: 882 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
This is a cautious issue, but when enfemme, it would be more of an attention getter if one were to use the Men’s, instead of the Ladies.
Manners and minimal voice use, and as Olivia mentioned, careful if there’s kids around.
My last time at the mall, and I had to use the ladies, I had an interesting experience. Now my real age is 66, and most don’t take me for that, and then with makeup, I likely look 50 something. So, this young woman, mid 20’s perhaps started talking to me, as she was washing her hand vigoursly. She was working on a store display, and got some pine sap on her, and was having trouble getting it off. Sadly, I didn’t have anything to help her with. I’m thinking that she was taking me for a Mother figure, and I have a daughter about that age.
A bit scary, as I certainly didn’t want to be made, as I was on my way out at the time, but it all seemed to go well. She thanked me, and wished me a Good Day.
- November 10, 2019 at 7:00 pm #247179Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 984Has thanked: 2179 timesBeen thanked: 1267 times
I use the gender neutral or family bathroom whenever possible and if not, the ladies….with caution. I will watch to ensure no minors have entered or ask my gf to check for me. I believe respect is earned and not demanded and I also respect the right of parents and their children to feel safe. I am not a deviant and believe the same of most of the ladies here that I know, but we all know that they do exist in society. The parents who’s kids are using those bathrooms do NOT know your intentions and may assume the worst. As a cautious parent and grandparent who takes them out, if I can tell you’re a man, you’re not going in the ladies room while they are there. Please tread carefully and on the side of caution ladies.
- November 10, 2019 at 6:50 pm #247164MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Usually the mall/shopping centers, etc. have a room for families for a parent of the other gender can either change a baby or help a toddler. I try to use them. Legal issue are too great for the ladies room and I would not be comfortable going into a men’s room dress en femme. But I try not to use public restrooms at all and attempt to avoid them for my home instead.
- November 10, 2019 at 6:37 pm #247150Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 310Has thanked: 549 timesBeen thanked: 515 times
This is a very simple yes.
Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
Here are some helpful hints:
1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit you butt down!
2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
Hope this helps you!
- November 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm #247130Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I went to a outlet mall fully dressed en femme that was futher away from where I was used to shopping. Ordinarily I wouldn’t be that far away from my home and I could wait until I get home to use the toilet. However this time I knew that I couldn’t wait until I got home and I needed to relieve myself I found the food court and saw a sign that said Ladies Room. Holding my head high I walked down the hallway and saw that there wasn’t a door just a open doorway that led into the ladies room. I stepped into the room and saw two rows of stalls some open and some occupied I went into a open stall where I relieved myself then went to where the sinks were where I washed my hands and touched up my makeup This was the first time I had ever used a Ladies Room and it was such a beautiful experience for me that I always use a Ladies Room when I have the need to Thank you for letting me tell my experience
- November 10, 2019 at 2:04 pm #247012Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 73Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
I will always use the ladies toilet or a unisex toilet when presenting as female. It just makes sense and is the safest option. Being discovered in the men’s toilet by a homophobe/transphobe could be quite dangerous. Of course common sense should always prevail. Be aware of your environment and avoid places you’re likely to be unwelcomed.
- November 10, 2019 at 11:47 am #246985Brianna 2 HeelsParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
The 1st time I went out as Brianna I used the men’s room and after I came out my girlfriends told me that I used the wrong bathroom and next time let them know when I needed to go and they would go with me to the ladies room. Awesome friends!
- November 10, 2019 at 6:27 am #246845MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 444Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 637 times
As I usually present as a man regardless what I am wearing, I generally use the men’s restroom. This has been awkward if I need to wait for a stall which I use exclusively if I am wearing a dress or skirt. I do, however, use the women’s restroom if I am presenting as a woman. I have never had an issue using either as above. In either case, I take care of business and exit. As someone else mention, I will elect to use a family or unisex bathroom, if available, for inconvenience.
- November 10, 2019 at 6:13 am #246829
- November 10, 2019 at 4:37 am #246803Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
When I’m out shopping as amber.with my woman coworker or my new woman friend my landlady.i always use womens room just go in do my business and go on from there.just be like all the woman in there
- November 9, 2019 at 7:20 pm #246672Bren WhymeParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 240Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
Good Pole Fiona!!
Ahh heck, I just pull what’s left of it out and pee on the floor!!! LoL
Of course I use the ladie’s restroom! I would never consider using the mens!! However, where I live, many of the newer and larger establishments are now providing us with Unisex Restrooms, which I opt for when available….
- November 9, 2019 at 3:41 pm #246559
- November 9, 2019 at 3:24 pm #246551https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 936Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1653 times
- November 9, 2019 at 3:00 pm #246539Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 789Has thanked: 430 timesBeen thanked: 1144 times
When I’m out as Patty, I always use the ladies toilets. I don’t make a big thing about it or try to time when I go in. I just go in, go in a stall do what I went in there for and leave.
- November 9, 2019 at 1:55 pm #246518
- November 9, 2019 at 12:54 pm #246466KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 117Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
Hi Fiona, I’m assuming you are asking “When dressed en femme which toilet do you use?” So I answered that I use the Ladies Toilet when fully in female mode. But when in male wear, I use the men’s toilet – otherwise I’d definitely be causing a stir.
And another BUT, there has been times when I was dressed in male mode and going into the men’s toilet when I’ve been stopped and told that I’m going into the wrong toilet (at Costco, at hotels, at restaurants) – and that I should be using the ladies toilet. I guess I do a good job in passing (and without any makeup) even while dressed in male wear. It does drive my SO crazy that I’m so often mistaken for female.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 9, 2019 at 1:08 pm #246494Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 361Replies: 1195Has thanked: 3483 timesBeen thanked: 2849 times
Uggghh! a blonde moment!! sorry Krista! Yes, i have now edited the poll to say when you are dressed Femme.
Thanks for pointing that out, omg!! i’m going mad!! **roars laughing**!!
- November 9, 2019 at 12:38 pm #246454T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 108Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
I use Both, men ‘s and lady ‘s toiletries.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.