This topic contains 276 replies, has 185 voices, and was last updated by  Marilyn Elam 4 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Marilyn Elam 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

I’ve worn a bra and panties every day for over 40 yrs and for the previous 10yrs as often as I had the opportunity. I adore a nice feminine comfortable bra and sensible panties under my work clothes I even wear them at the Docors or hospital I’m always dressed to match who I am.

Shreya Jain 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 68

Not daily but i wear whenever i get chance

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 234

Panties full-time for the past 6 months; and now a bra daily, since I was fitted at Dillard’s and found some which were comfortable.

Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 18, 2016
    Replies: 16

I still own manpants (sadly!) but limit the days I wear them as much as possible (so baggy and boring). I love to wear panties daily and have all kinds and colors to select from. As for a bra, I dearly wish to wear daily but can’t do so for all sorts of reasons. This is why I have invested in a couple of bralettes, as there is no projection and I don’t need to worry about the straps showing. In fact, the owner of one of my favorite lingerie boutiques is ordering two more bralettes for me, so that I can build up my collection.

Kenna Greyson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Panties everyday. Don’t even own any male underwear anymore.

Andreanna H 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 18, 2019
    Replies: 4

Although I do not wear a bra everyday, I do wear panties daily, seems that is all I have in my dresser drawers. various styles and a multitude of colors and materials.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Beth Dallas 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 2, 2019
    Replies: 12

I wear thongs everyday. I no longer own any “male” undergarments. I only wear thongs or g-stings and I have been wearing panties only for over 15 years. I have over 600 pairs and i enjoy just shopping for thongs.

I do dress everyday, but I don’t always wear a bra. My bra collection is not a large as my panty collect. I own around 60 bras. I do enjoy going braless and showing off my big “girls” in skimpy or sheer tops. It’s not that i do not enjoy wearing my bras, because i do.

I always wear stockings and garters belts,  never pantyhose. I actually hate, hate pantyhose

Jessica Smith 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 28, 2019
      Replies: 25

I have to agree with you, I love thongs. I’m new to this but I’m starting to realize I don’t really want to wear other panties   Only have 7 pairs so far

Beth Dallas 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 2, 2019

Jessica,

Gurls who are thong lovers are the best. I do not like VPL (visible panty lines) and they a thong makes me feel so sexy. I also like the way my butt looks in a thong. One other thing you cannot forget if your feeling naughty, which if you can’t tell I do often, showing off a nice whale tail.

Often I go “strutting” my stuff at the mall. Dressed to the nines. My blouse, skirt or dress will be sheer or thin thin enough to see which bra, thong and garter belt that I’m wearing.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     JACKIE COOPER 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 29, 2019
    Replies: 10

wear panties 24/7 bali briefs I love the full coverage only wear a bra when I am fully dressed twice a week always the best days of the week

Jessica Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 28, 2019
    Replies: 25

Panties everyday. Haven’t tried a bra.  I also have no boobs

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 795

Every Day

I think I may have 1 or 2 pairs of mens briefs left, upstairs?, somewhere!

I wear soft cup or Bralettes of which I have a dozen or so to choose from for work, I have silicone bra pads which I wear driving there and back but usually remove them while on the jobsite. I say usually because I’m so comfortable with things now that I sometimes forget.

Autumn Valiant 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2019
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 372

Panties every day for 5 years. Up until recently I would wear men’s underwear to work and doctors appointments then change into panties after getting home. A few weeks ago I found boybrief panties that can pass for men’s that I can wear to work.

I have 4 bras/bralettes that I would like to wear daily…… I just gotta get my wife on board first. I love how they feel. I don’t have forms so I wear soft cup or bralettes only….. for now.

-Hugs

Kate 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 6, 2019
    Replies: 200

Admittedly I have responded in the past, but who doesn’t love talking about bras and panties – well, I do. I may set a poll (stay tuned) regarding what you like talking about the most?

But, for now? As much as I love my straps I have begun to wear strapless bras. They have to stay up and either your breasts accomplish that or the bra band itself. Yet , I am really liking it. Needed a strapless for a black dress and became enlightened. I get mine from VS where straps are removable. Wait for a sale…

Kisses

Kate

Olivia Livin 
      Participant

I have a few rompers and dresses that require strapless bras, I found they take a bit of getting used to but I like the different look and feel as well.

Catriona 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019
    Replies: 14

Panties and cami every day. Have only worn lace panties every day for the past 30 years. full femme every evening and all weekend.

Roberta Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 16, 2018

Yes, whenever I am at home.  I sleep en femme and when I wake up on weekends I think through what I want to wear for the day.  I put on makeup and wig, then put on my wardrobe.  I like to wear matching bra and panties and breast forms to make me feel complete.  I am looking forward to retirement when I can wear my nails full time and not have to worry about taking them off on Sunday nights.  I love the feel of my bras as I put them on and secure them from the back.  I look forward to the different feel of each bra, and whether or not they are padded.  With non-padded bras I like that they show the nipples of my breast forms through my tops.

michaela jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 9, 2016
    Replies: 125

Panties or thongs are all that I have in the house. I wear a bra and forms most days in the house, in fact, these last few weeks I have lived in just bra & panties unless I have a visitor or am going out.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 1144

Of course! What else could a sweet girl like me, Roxanne, ever do?

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 602

I wear bras often, pantyhose and heels everyday and panties when necessary

Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017
    Replies: 67

Panties everyday; i have stealth ones for work as i change often at work

bras in the winter if i know i m not changing

i wear a cami or cotton womens Tank

Kate 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 6, 2019
    Replies: 200

VS PINK $3 panties ALL DAY

FYI!

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Replies: 75

I wear panties 24/7. Wear a bra daily at home. Have not worn men’s undies for over 2 years now.  When I get home, shower and get dressed enfemme in bra with forms, lace panties pantyhose lace embroided cami and dress  and flats

3 users thanked author for this post.
     ChrissyBee 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 16, 2018
    Replies: 3

Every day and all day.

I have something for every occasion.

Not a day goes by, that I think, I look and feel my best.

Hugs,

Chrissy

GreenMtgurl 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2018
    Replies: 7

I wear have been wearing panties 24/7 for the last 20 years, and a bra daily for almost as long.  I sometimes go bra less in the summer when the weather is extremely warm but I prefer the comfort and support I get from wearing a bra daily.

Lindi Roe 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 1, 2019

I wear panties everyday now and have for over a year.  Usually with a cami during the week as I don’t want people to see my straps.  A bra on the weekend of course.

Morgan Staar 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 3, 2018

I’ve had bra and panties in my drawer since I was  a sophmore in high school. I would wear them every chance I could but had to boy up for school. Too risky and not the place to be discovered or exposed.  I graduated in June and now I wear panties everyday..somedays I go bra-less…does that make me a feminist..  lol

Morgan

Sherri Remington 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 8, 2018

I wore bra and panties on and off until I did an away project in 1997. Since then all I’ve worn every day is a bra and panties. In the winter I’ve no shame in how breast y my bra looks because of the heavier clothing, in summer I try to pay a little more attention so as not to embarrass the people I might be working with. But come the weekend when I know I’ll be by myself I love wearing my more breast enhancing outfits with a accenting Cami.  Odd but before I started to only wear a bra and pantie I didn’t wear any underwear, but there’s no stopping me now, I do insist though that I always wear a matching pair and not just what pulls out of the draw, something to match my clothing, you never know when you’ll be in an accident.

Patricia Marie Allen 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2015
    Replies: 47

I gave up caring what everyone else thinks about me a couple of decades ago.  I began wearing panties daily about 40 years ago and added a bra daily about 25 years ago.  When I started wearing a bra I inserted enhancers that gave about an A cup.  When I retired, almost three years ago, I went with a full C cup all the time, everywhere.

Somewhere about 30 ago, I began trading out my men’s clothing for the woman’s equivalent.  Keeping it all as butch as I could, so I could wear it whenever, where ever.  These days, I’m down to three men’s shirts and one pair of pants.  No men’s shoes in site.

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 306

I been wearing nothing but Women’s attire.  My hajr now below ears hair cut and styled feminine for most of last 3 years now that I retired ever since my SOGGF insisted that I dress totally enfem for three weeks before Halloween when she discovered me wearing a very feminine outfit of hers totally by accident.  Then after Halloween party, she commented has nice I looked fully ENFEMME and that it appeared that I was enjoying her dressing me entirely enfem including makeup and styling my hair as needed every day b4 she left 4 work.. day after Halloween party woke up late, forgot it was day after Halloween, expected to find a nice feminine outfit SOGGF set out for me   that morning no outfit laid out as had been ever morning for three weeks, so I decided I would pick outfit from SOGGF”S closet myself  choosing one I had worn several days earlier  but instead of outfit’s normal solid white blouse and black spandex knee length pencil skirt I decided to get rather brave and wearca rose flowered bra and matching bikini panties under a white Vneck mesh bodysuit and the black skirt with pantyhose and wedge 4″ white strappy heels. Then went to kitchen for breakfast,  boy was I shocked to see SOGGF thinking that she was at work as it was now 1030am.  SHE SAID that a few days prior she arranged for 5 days off after Halloween party, hoping that maybe I would decide to continue living dressing fully enfem atleast thru NY eve party.  Saying What she initially thought would be punishment for me  it obviously was something that I was really enjoying thus she decided to help me get my own female wardrobe including my own makeup and lessons. Said she hoped I would by myself chose the outfit I had on. Then she applied makeup and hot iron curl  hair then she took me to be professionally fitted for my own bras and panties.  January 1 after NYE party same thing

Now except for  3 Drab male outfits I when for occasion when I visit my family that I m not out 2 yet, my wardrobe is totally feminine…but it’s a sore point with SOGGF that I m not out to my family yet.  one visit at her insurance for week long visit of my cousen Sarah (hadnt seen her since I was 16) to my and SOGGF’S house dress fully ENFEMM including my 38DDD bras and matching panties sans DDD forms..but wore feminine slacks with mens tailored blouses  except for Sarah’s Last day of visit, that morning SOGGF  insisted that I wear a sexy spandex mini skirt with a sheer flowered bodysuit and thusly “come out to my cousen” SOGGF s way to 4ce me to come out to my cousen… That morning SARAH was rather surprised at breakfast  said Jammie do you have a Female name 2 match ? I said yes “Tammie”  then she  said u look so fabulous as Tammie , Come xmas time you must come visit me in Colorado as Tammie

I have a 10 AM doctors appointment for a follow up appointment re sinus infection and related sinus headaches .. new dlady 4 this appointment  ( my regular lady doctor vacation trip to India where her parents are, parents celebrating their 50th anniversary) so SOGGF says Tammie you need to be really pretty for this new doctor

So I got to run and get ready

Bye 4 now

Rachel Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Replies: 89

I have thrown all my male underwear in the trash and wear panties 24/7.  I’m strictly a Lane Bryant girl, love their extra soft material panties.  Bra, only when in full dress, but am wanting to have a bra fitting with my forms on.

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Replies: 234

I switched to panties exclusively about 2 months ago, when I found some that were comfortable.  Bras are off and on, because I still can’t find one that fits properly and is comfortable.  I have found a camisole to be a fair substitute, and bought 3 from Amazon a few days ago.

Bettylou

Brianne Andrea 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 15, 2019
    Replies: 20

When I had a drawer full of panties I told myself to never buy mens underwear again and once the ones I had wore out that was that. I now have 2 pairs of boxers I wear on the rare day that I have chafing issues, but 360 out of 365 of the year I wear panties. Bras I wear at home most days and wear a bra a lot in the winter when sweaters and heavier clothing conceal it, but when I go out in the summer t-shirt weather it’s pretty rare.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 169

Hi Roberta!   Cool question!  If you do not yet know me, I am a real ‘tranny’ (call me anything except LATE for supper okay hon)?  hahah…  Um, for myself, I had to consider that most panties just lacked the fabric to do the job, so until ‘cool’ ones were mass marketed I was literally making my own from Hanes and other products.  I’d scissor them in all manner of ways, some with ‘thingies’ hanging down that are sexy (were white but dyed whatever was girl) …just cut then fold it over and run a line (machine stitching).  *If you do not sew, and you like/love CD’ing, I’m pretty sure you’ll get off on sewing.  Designing then creating an entire outfit is the ultimate trip!  (and it works)!  The simplest are always the bestest!

On bras, since I have boobies, (and as a model often used) ….so the shape MUST be retained …yet I would prefer to go without a bra (hate them!), but without GOOD support always, gravity WILL find them.  hahah….  (So I’m nearly ‘religious’ about wearing the best yet most comfy I can find).  Many of the ‘insert’ bras for CDers or trannys (or mastectomy patients) are surprisingly well-made, suggestive and comfy too!   (the most popular question on bras is how to get it undone without The Spin, which is just fine)!  IF you can’t reach so what?  Spin that sucker!  ha!  If you can, think “The Fonz” (because that little trick IS the easiest to pull off that I know.  Just think “push-pull” and you’ll prolly find it fast.  Otherwise said?  Reach back and find the top ‘tab’ and lift, with the other hand ‘push & down’ to undo the top hook, then ‘push-pull’ again for the latter.  It comes 2nd nature and will not take more than 2 weeks of serious practice.  Off on Off on Off on …it just works!  (shrugging shoulders).  It’s like heels.  One step at a time, right?  🙂  Aimee

Ashley Smiles 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2019
    Replies: 1

Hello All!  I am new here to the chat community!  I try to wear panties almost everyday and a bra once or twice a week.  I just love the feeling I get when I do!

Elle 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2016

I only wear thongs every day of my life and I love them. Bras I wear once a week.

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 180

a wear them daily, today i have my hip forms in with tights and a body suit under my male drab cloths, but i have also been able to pull of wearing high waist skinny jeans

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Yup ….knowing this will NEVER be seen in the above 9 miles of replies!!! !OMG!!!!!

Donna Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Replies: 41

I am a teacher by trade, so this time of year until the end of August yes, I wear a bra and panties daily.  During the school year it becomes a bit more challenging, but I certainly try.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Robin Snow 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2019
    Replies: 61

I’ve been wearing panties more often than not when I am home.  I would love to add a bra, bralette and/or cami as well but my SO might have a problem with it.

Carla Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 14, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 38

I do wear panties everyday and a bra too. I wear a bra at home and when I go out and really nobody cares or even looks. My breasts are between an A cup and B cup so don’t need to wear forms. The bra feels delicious when walking about and have always enjoyed the feel of nice panties.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Rose 
    Participant

I wear panties every day now and a bra as often as I can. It depends on whether I go out and need to avoid any projection or straps showing, for instance when it’s warm outside and a t-shirt suffices. I do have a bralette that I wear when meeting clients – I plan to buy more that so that I can wear more frequently. It feels so normal and natural to be dressed in such a feminine way.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Perhaps I’m in a minority here, but I’m transitioning.  There’s only myself and I’ve purposely kept it that way for 21 years and counting.  *Why in the world would I want another woman after being scammed by the first four?  Each marriage was for about 8 yrs, save one (two yrs).  lol….  Anyway, the question is “Do you wear a bra and panties daily.”   Most certainly!  I’ve got oodles of the primo panties that can handle everything no probs, and I’ve got like C’s presently so I’m doing my thing and keeping them penned up.  LOTS of folks use foam inserts (like for women), and with something like a Sports Bra, and if you have the body for it, that’s all you need to really appear femme.  Baseball caps are optional, but chicks can wear them any-way they want!  Silicone Inserts can be had for about $50 that are definitely worth the cash outlay if you want “authentic looking”  …I had them for years!  Today, they are rather dated (compared to my ‘milk factories’).  Snort!   lol….

Kelli Lynn Oliver 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2019

I wear panties everyday a Bra sometimes

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 217

Absolutely! I wouldn’t feel dressed without them…pantyhose in cool weather (like today)…lol!

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 249

Panties and camisoles are my preferred intimates
    Worn daily underdressed…shapewear with breastforms once a week when the opportunity presents itself
    Leonara

Leonara 
      Ambassador

Thank you Julie.. It’s good to now I’m not alone

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2019
    Replies: 27

Anyone looking to conceal should try Jockey no panty line promise. (Available at Amazon) They could easily become your “go-tos”

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant

I love the SOMA INTIMATES Vanishing Edge panties and bras

Bettie Houston 
        Participant
        Registered On: May 25, 2018
        Replies: 42

Yes and Soma is wonderful store

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

Every day, Breast forms Too!

Me too!

Leah 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 13, 2018
    Replies: 75

I typically wear panties and a bralette daily (cannot see or feel the bralette  unlike a regular bra)  winter tmes I will add a pair of lace top stockings

Violet Storm 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 28, 2019

yes daily

April May 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 29, 2019
    Replies: 20

Panties all the time! Bra several days a week. Camisoles several times per week also.

Elle 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2016

I wear panties every day and a bra probably one a week.

nicola 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 5, 2016
    Replies: 5

Always wear a bra and panties everyday

Rachel J Rose 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: December 29, 2015
    Replies: 785

Every day, Breast forms Too!

Isla kernow 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 8, 2017

Oh yes.  Every day to work and weekends when family commitments let me

Colleen Rossini 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 20, 2019
    Replies: 18

Generally 6 days a week under male clothes

Rose Turner 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 31, 2017

Several time a week. Maybe not ALL the time, but at least several times a week. and ALWAYS on weekends.

Celine Fache 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Replies: 11

Oh yes, bra and panties daily.  At a minimum, simply must feel girly!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 46

my day must include pantyhose and a fancy girdle.

Donna James 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019
    Replies: 472

Reading all these posts makes me extremely jealous as the type of work I do makes it impossible I need to undress at the end of the day and my pink knickers and bra may well become a topic of conversation. Wonderful to read these stories but I am jealous.

Willow Flare 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 23, 2019
      Replies: 46

Reading all these posts makes me extremely jealous as the type of work I do makes it impossible I need to undress at the end of the day and my pink knickers and bra may well become a topic of conversation. Wonderful to read these stories but I am jealous.

Check out Jockey Tactel panties, they are soft and silky, and no one has ever questioned me in a pair of plain black or navy ones.

Ginah H 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 15, 2019

I switched to panties the first day I tried them, not a pair of boring boy undies in the house…luckily I tend to wear all the pinks and bright colors and GF tends to be more blacks and tans, so makes laundry folding easy to distinguish!

Rose 
    Participant

I try to wear panties (maybe even a thong) every day as it feels so normal and natural and feminine, plus men’s pants are so so boring and dreary. As for a bra I have to be selective – if I don’t need to go out and my wife isn’t at home then it’s OK, otherwise sadly not, which is so disappointing since I would love to wear ALL the time. However, recently I have bought a bralette and I find that I can wear this to business meetings without any problems as there is no projection.

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 31

Wear a bra and panties every day. How could you not. SOOOOO comfortable.

Samantha Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2017
    Replies: 19

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I always wear a bra daily as I’m full time transitioning and my breast are growing. I wear panties or thongs daily as well. I dont own any male underwear at all anymore. When I get home from work, first thing I do is change into more comfortable clothes and the bra is usually gone the minute I walk thru the door.</p>

Ronda Francine 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Replies: 14

I wear a bra, with forms, panties daily.

Raquel Sullivan 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 18, 2019

I wear panties every day and I wear a bra or bralette 4-5 days out of the week. My wife has no problem with me wearing my feminine underwear daily and I can’t remember the last time I wore one of my few pairs of male underwear that I keep for some unknown reason. They just take up room in my panty drawer.

courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Replies: 11

Wishful thinking on my part…some day! 🙂

Jenny T 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 29, 2019

I wear bra twice a week and panties almost daily.

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 31

Every day and night.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 26

Unless traveling out of town (and sometimes even then), all day, every day.

Sandy Storm 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Replies: 17

I wear panties almost daily, thigh highs under my work pants, t-tanks under my shirts  will wear a bra or bralette when i can get away with it

Krista 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 96

I retired over 2 years ago and have worn a bra and panties daily.  And not just around the house; pretty much everywhere: grocery shopping, Starbucks, walking the dog, etc.  This afternoon I was referred to as a woman while picking up my mobile order at Starbucks (I was wearing my skinny jeans with women’s snow boots).  On Friday night, my wife and I went out for dinner, and much to my wife’s displeasure, the waitress referred to me as a woman. My wife corrected her immediately. I told the waitress not to worry as it happens to me almost daily. Loving retirement!

Jasmine Andrews 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 24, 2019
    Replies: 15

Panties daily, and racer back tank in the winter, which lasts nearly to may here in South Dakota.

Kim Paige 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 166

Yes, panties pretty much always.  Bra’s whenever I can – harder to do in summer but in Northeast where I live I can where bulkier sweaters from October into April.

Kim

Lisajane Jensen 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019

Oh yes!

Bra panties and pantyhose daily!

Sans hose when the weather gets warm..

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant

Oh yes!

Bra panties and pantyhose daily!

Sans hose when the weather gets warm..

Ur lucky to be able 2 sans hose in hot weather.

My SOGGF makes be weat tight suntan or black tights every day  many times black Tights on 90•+ days

I’ve been dressing fully enfem 24/7 since my SOGGF “outed me: by accident one she came home about noon 3days  early from a 3 week business trip and discovered me wearing her SEXYEST bra and panties and phose and spandex mesh bodysuit and spandex miniskirt three weeks b4 Halloween all most 3.5 years ago, ROYAL PISSED this she said so its ur riffing. My clothes closet and dresser drawer,  Well then u you obviously like being dressing  feminine then thru Halloween starting tonight at dinner your going to be Tammie in public at a downtown restaurant and BEFORE WE GO 2 night club with has a dance floor for customers. But first we need to get you really pretty, so first must  shave face  xtra close and shower, we are going to shower together so I  can shave ur arms armpits and legs as does any lady,  then

She said since you have my spare pair of DD forms  loose in the bra right now I going to use my medical adhesive on the spare pair of my DD fbreast forms on you to semipermanently  give you 38DD boobies that will jiggle when we dance together to nite ghen YOU MUST DRESS FULLY FEMININE THRU HALLOWEEn

COME Morning after Halloween SOGGF said jammie its obvious ulike.being tammie do how bout continuing thru my office NYeve party, ? I said yes I love tammie,  SOGGF is a double radical MASTECTOMY BC SURVIVOR

She then said okay I good I have this week off so were going shopping to get you ur own Female wardrobe and  get your your own makeup with lessons, get your hair professional styled in a female pixie cut and get you a pedicure with red toe polish and red polished fingernails

Come newyears day SOGGF says jammie WEVE HAD so much better a relationship since October how about you consider continuing be Tammie full time. If so then I will use the same Surgery quality water proof sugical adhesive I use on my 38DD forms  I said okay I try being tammie for 6 months more  which extended to Halloween again by this time SOGGF me to her Breast CANCER surgeon to investigate getting me saline implants as she was thinking about 4 her self, her surgeon  ( a late 30ish lady ) examined me just after SOGGF  then said based on my build I d better of having a 38DDD bust. A month later SOGGF surprised me for my birthday present a set of my own 38DDD platinium seal forms from the online Breast forms store. And then took me to a mn earby SOMA INTIMATES STORE 2 GET ME SOME NEW 38DDD BRAS with matching panties of several styles

It’s a blast now the only time I’m in attire, is when I get 2gether with my immediate family.

Got 3run

Bye

Geraldine Fletcher 
        Participant
        Registered On: April 28, 2019
        Replies: 8

Wear panties daily, also a slip, depends on season for other gear, summer can be very hot so bra can show under clothes and hose make my legs too hot, so really depends on temperature what I wear.

Leslie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 8, 2017

Not as much as I would like. Difficult to wear a bra except when I am alone at home or going out en femme. However, I do wear panties several times a week.

Brianna 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 8, 2019

I do wear panties on a daily basis.

I am going to venture into wearing a non hooking non pad lace bralette. I wish O could dress in a more feminine way at work. Sexy panties will have to do for now💃

stephanie plumb 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 622

I have just discovered that type of  bra and can say they do set you free from the worry of having the adjusters and fasteners of bra straps giving you away. I am happy to wear a bralette under a shirt without a jacket. The other good thing is that you still get the tightness of a band across your back and a whisper of the lace straps over your shoulders when you move.   They also give just enough support for size b/c forms if required.

Stephanie P.

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 69
    Replies: 622

Have started doing it much more often since joining CD Heaven!  You lot are a bad influence on me.

Stephanie P.

Makenzie Raye 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 19, 2019

Much the same in my case and I love it

Jessica Jones 
    Participant

I wear panties every day  I too love the feel on my skin and I love how they make me feel.

Julia Morton 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2017

Almost daily. Enjoy the feel It can be erotic at times.

Anna Frill 
    Registered On: June 11, 2017

Hi and yes always wear Bra & Panties wonderful feeling

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 135

Yes, and no.

I’m a crossdresser, so it’s not a done deal either way.

can I say “usually” as my answer ?

Imogen x

Gabriela Romani 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 577

No, and no.

Yeah, I know I’m weird! 😉

But to me it would be like wearing boxers and a tshirt under a dress. All or nothing.

Gaby 💜

Davinia Hart 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2018
    Replies: 89

Panties yes, and I love the satin feel and lacy look. I just have to decide which colour each day. Do still have some male underwear but it hasn’t been out of the draw in ages. Bras I wear only occasionally, depending on what I’m doing. Yes for sure if I work at home, when I will be fully en femme anyway.

Lynda Jones 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2019

Lynda wears panties every day from thongs to silky bikinis. Most work days I also wear pantyhose either black or suntan underdressed.

Julia Morton 
      Participant

Pretty much most of the time. Love the soft satin feel.

Barbara Beardmore 
    Participant

As I can’t dress too often then underwear is just as rare. Of the two I wear knickers maybe 3 times a week but bras only perhaps once or twice a month.

Julia Morton 
    Participant

Yes and love the soft feel. Problem is no one gets to see them but me.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Replies: 189

I have been so girly lately, not only am I wearing a bra and panties every day, but stockings and negligees/dresses and just really having a ball.  I still have to do the drab a few hours a day, but over all I am dressed 80 percent of the time and loving it.

Jackie 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 22, 2018
    Replies: 22

Yes, bra and panties daily. What a great feeling to finally be able to wear daily.

Trisha Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2019
    Replies: 13

I wear panties daily and wear a bra on most day’s… There are some day’s I just want the freedom of not having to wear a bra… Trisha

Miniskirt Flert 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 22, 2019

I wear panties and stockings when I am working from home. nothing has felt more natural to me. I hope everyone is comfortable about themselves it’s important to do so.

Tessa Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2019
    Replies: 24

Yes u wear panties and bra along with pantyhose and compression camisole & high waist slimming breifs when I go to wrk but when I do my wrkouts I wear panties and pantyhose under my wrkout clothes..I wear oanties regularly when not wrking or wrking out.  On a few occasions I wear wut I wear under my wrk clothes  posted at the top when the wife and I have an outing or an out of town doings..jst for the love and feel of it and because i like wondering and knowing every now and then who might sneak a peek if they nitice..jst my little way of mischievous fun…xoxo

Darcy Bellinger 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 14, 2019

Yes I do wear bra’s and panties everyday. I feel very comfortable and feminine in them.

Brenda Maidenform 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 32

Since I have no more male undies so its panties all the time. I have been at doctors and in the hospital in panties and had no problems at all. As for bra’s my breasts have started growing so I am wearing more often. Hopefully all time time.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Yup I wear them all the time!   Things my best!!! 😊

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

Here is a website that has some sexy panties

Craven Moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 21

I no longer have ANY male underwear. I wear panties every day. My favorite style is Tanga. Almost all have lace. An occasional thong. And when I’m feeling naughty… Crotchless!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I wear my femme clothes,daily BC I feel so beautiful and centered. Makes me smile every minute of each day

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 112

I think I have one pair of male pants somewhere, my fav panties are Brazilian ones in satin and lace. I also look out for panties with pretty buttons on as well but you don’t see them that often.

Tammie Swenson 
        Participant

Sandra

Like u 1 Male set of underwear for last 3.5 years and 1 set of Male attire..for times I must be in Male attire for events that only know me as Jammie.

3.5 years ago my housemate SOGGF discovered me wearing 1 of her outfits when she came home 3days early from a business trip.  Boy was she PISSED off. Made take her out for a nite of dinner and clubbing dressed fully ENFEMME. Then decided for next 3 weeks to day after Halloween party she dressed me up fully enfem b4 she whent ti work.  She little knew I secretly loved it come morning after Halloween party SOGGF said Jammie I think you really like being Tammie how about you dress feminine for the rest of the year. I  said okay I  do love it especially when you do my makeup every morning.

Come year end little did I know that she had been secretly eliminated a set of my Male attire every time after she had taken me shopping for my own feminine outfits ie 4 each new ENFEMME outfit I lost one equivalent male outfit.

I’m sitting here at home this afternoon wearing only a soma INTIMATES balconett bra and matching tanga bikini panties watching TV while watching for a load of laundry to dry.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Oh my,

I try to!  It is the girlish way to live, right?

Roxanne Lanyon

Gerella Enigma 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 19, 2019
      Replies: 27

Panties or OBG.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Yes I suppose so, but much better in a pretty dress and shoes ( which I do prefer) lol.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I wear  panties daily but only wear a bra when I am Sandra, a man with boobs always attracts attention.

Charlene Lyndsay 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 24, 2018
      Replies: 9

I have certain bras for every day they don’t have padded cups or wires they lay flat against my breasts. And they are b cups which normally I’m d or dd cups to match my shoulders. That way I get to wear one everyday all day along with panties pantyhose and girdle or corset. And in cold weather a cami totally femme underneath everyday. The only time I had a problem was as I asked about everyone else at dr office. So use to wearing all that had to take off my clothes one day I forgot I was wearing all that  when I took off my shirt the nurse and the dr looked at me like I had just shot someone. All I could think to say was what I’m a crossdresser so what. Remember your oath lol.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Of course I do!  I am a girl, after all!

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlene Lyndsay 
      Participant

As I’ve said I wear almost every item everyday. Been doing it so long nurses and drs do not even look at me funny anymore. What about all you ladies that wear everyday how do you handle the dr visits and what is said. I’m just wondering. How everyone else handles it.

Brenda Maidenform 
        Participant
        Replies: 32

I just wear panties and have been hospitalized several times. I have been complimented on colors and floral prints by doctors and nurses. Just wear what you want

Tammie Swenson 
        Participant

MY GP DOCTOR is a late 30ish lady GP. I seen her several times fully ENFEMME. Has no problem with. Matter of fact January 2016 I had my annual  physical she comment that my calfs, ankles and feet were NOT swollen up has they had been a year b4 in my man mode, at that time she suggested I wear hospital Surgerical support hose as I had to a few months b4 having been diagnosed with mild AFIB ( ie. Irregular pulse) after fainting in a restaurant and being hospitalized for a week until hospital doctors diagnosed my afib, thus my feet etc tend 2 swell if I sit still for a hour or more thus . That was b4 SOGGF outed me.

I went to a  new dentist for an emergency last July 6th having lost a large filling on July 4th. My regular dentist wasn’t available. The emergency dentist said now problems, he had several transgender patients both FTM and Male. His dental technician commented to me that I  definitely made a good looking lady and wish she had the nice leggs like mine, I was wearing a blue upper knee length pencil skirt & a nice tight LONG SLEEVE black mesh bodysuit ( same outfit in my pictures titled  “Tammie’s 3rd Beauty Salon Trip”

So my doctors have been definitely been okay with my XDING.  MY GP doctor during a recent checkup. Said every time she has seen my since I first saw her fully enfem said my feet are not swollen ( I wear leggs active support pantyhose or CVS BLACK or White shaper support tights), she said more power to u if you want to CD, and I bet your more comfortable wearing female underwear rather than mens under pants under the hospital full leg support hose.  I said yup very true.  Matter 21sz qof fact my emergency dentist has  now become my primary dentist, 3 reasons, 1) closer to where I live  2) less expensive 3) he is both a regular Dentist and a Endontist ( type dentist that does root Canal treatments)  discovered  this when I need a root Canal and Crown for the tooth that I lost filling of on 4th of July 2018.

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 84

Hello,

Yes I wear panties or thongs every day. I wear sports bras or bralettes pretty much daily also

Jenny Neille 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 29, 2018

Yes, it was a gradual progression over time but now I do not feel right without wearing both bra and panties. It would be like denying part of myself. Also, there are plenty of bras that do not show as long as you have a T-shirt and regular shirt on.

Scarlett398 
      Participant
      Registered On: June 29, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 227

Hi Roberta, this is Scarlett and most all of the girls on this site know that I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in over 8 years. Now I only put a bra on when I get my total girl on as Scarlett and I’m doing a photo shoot hear at home!

Good question and thanks for asking! XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398 
        Participant
        Registered On: June 29, 2018
        Replies: 227

Should read “here at home” instead of “hear at home” …Sorry girls, didn’t preview the writing before I hit the submit button!

Kay Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 28

Yes I do right now I am waring a pretty pink palace panties and bra with little bows in the middle so sexy love them😍

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant

What brand bra and panties?

Jennifer Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 24, 2016

Panties everyday and I love it, Bra most days, 5 of 7 days a week. Finally just accepted who I am and love it all

Ann Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 20, 2018

I am fortunate to be able to wear bra, panties and tights/holdups every day, thanks to my wife’s support, I am also lucky to be able to dress up nearly every evening, my wife is slowly teaching me how to wear makeup.

i think that the best thing that has happened for me is letting my wife know, I now have a wonderful friend to share all of me with.

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

Sara,

I used to think the same thing, until February 201, here in the Washington DC area. That Feb 4th we had a snowstorm storm from hell called SNOWMAGEDAMON.

TThat evening before weatherman were saying 3 or 4 inches at most by end of following day. I work up an hr.early thank God we had 4″ on ground in my apt parking. I PUT on my mens long underwear and regular mens Work work clothing to dig my car out. It took about 90mins of hard work. By time I finished I was Soaking wet with sweat. So I went back to  apt to change my clothes. Only to find I had no clean dry mens undies, nor socks nor clean dry mens shirts or slacks. I fell asleep watching TV after starting my mens laundry, when I woke up they were still in my washer wet and by time I was finished with digging car out the dryer was still only half way finished.

Bjt I had plenty of VS female panties with matching 38B BRAS, BLACK SPANDEX shaper tights, a black ladies turtleneck long sleeved bodysuit and a women’s black pullover sweater. and some black women mens tailored slacks. So that I what I wore.

No one batted and eye at work. I was dressed totally enfem sans makeup and breast forms.

Boy was I happy,  I was completely comfortable all the other men were either sweating like pigs with there mens heavy undies. I just pulled off my sweater. Leaving work about 2pm boy was I glad 7″ of snow and a 45min wait in subway station for a train. I was nicely warm with tights, bodysuit etc not even sweating.

So if u choose carefully what you wear under mens attire you should be okay. For several weeks after going back to work since weather was cold I wore nothing but female underwear, bras panties and pantyhose or tights under my mens attire, except for a few days I interspaced My same  snowmagetamon outfit, when more snow was expected or weather was predicted to be very cold.

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

Panties yes, bra no.

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

I wear panties every day they are so comfortable and love all the different colors. I have been wearing panties for six years 24/7.

Charlene Lyndsay 
    Participant

I personally only own one pear of boring men’s panties and that’s just for my wife when she’s in the mood. I wear a panties and pantyhose 24/7 and bra 17/7 unless she signals me she is wanting to do something. A corset about 12/7 or some kind of girdle. I like a slim feminine waist.

Steven Andrews 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 12, 2018

Daily, except when I have to be manly with the guys doing manly stuff. However I did work on my truck the other day with a bud of mine and he never knew noticed my boobs.

Melissa Nelson 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2018

Yes panties every day and a bra if I’m wearing something that it can’t be seen if I’m in male mode.

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

Yes, I ALWAYS wear panties. Soma is my favorite. All men would wear panties if they knew lol. I have no clue why any man would wear a jock over a thong. They’re so much more comfortable!

Hey Cari right on sounds like u and I have commonality MY BRAS, ETC ARE FROM SOMA INTIMATES also like you No rough men’s jockey cotton undies, and when I m not short on cash I get my Makeup from Sephora, their inhouse brand.

Several times I have even spent about $100 for a total face Makeover for some special occasions that I wanted to look very special 4. One was a FORMAL new year’s eve gala, SOG

Cari Hart 
    Registered On: December 19, 2018
    Replies: 17

Yes, I ALWAYS wear panties. Soma is my favorite. All men would wear panties if they knew lol. I have no clue why any man would wear a jock over a thong. They’re so much more comfortable!

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

24/7 bras/panties / black or suntan phose or black opaque support pantyhose or tights under mens attire.  38AA or B unpadded bras( with small breasts enhancers from SOMA INTIMATES where I get my feminine undies) when in man mode, 38DDD Bra with DDD Breast forms in Full Emfem mode, usually all weekend, if I don’t have any reason to be in “man mode”.

Zoe Brooks 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2015

Yes I do!!!! and love it!!!!!

Timi Fay 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 11, 2018

Not daily, but I wear them out of the house more than in.  Family not supportive.  I find if I have a bra that fits and wear it under a shirt with a pattern/print it is extremely hard to detect.  Fit is everything.   I am overweight and have man boobs and a good fitting bra actually makes for a better image all around.  It is amazing the compliments I get when wearing my male outer wear and girlderwear.  “have you lost weight” “you look good”…   Panties – AWSOME!!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 237

Yes I do! Well, panties for sure every day. It’s been months since I last wore regular boxer briefs. Its where it started. All Xdress/ BA stuff since they really know what they’re doing, and a lot from Maidenform too. Lace back tangas anyone? Plenty comfortable and I’m fussy with that.

Bras are tricky in an office with khakis and button downs (as Skyler has mentioned). I can get away with a bra, cami, then a button down, though it’s more involved in the morning and I never leave myself enough time to get ready.

Donni 
      Participant
      Replies: 44

I wear panties every day.  I have the same issue with a bra getting detected. Haven’t tried a cami on top.  Love that I can wear camisoles often. Feels great.

Charlene Lyndsay 
        Participant

Personally I never leave the house without panties panty hose and either a bra or cami  and most of the time I have a corset on because I’m working on waist training. I only have one pair of boxers just for my so on those occasions . The only time I get funny looks are at the Dr office.

Tammy Joseph 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018

I too am done with male underwear.  So I wear panties no matter what I’m wearing.

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 630

I don’t own a stitch of male clothing.  As far as bras & panties, go pretty, or don’t go at all.
    If you want boring underwear, shop in the men’s department!
    I haven’t worn male clothing since my first year of High School.
    I had a hormonal condition that resulted in the greatest gift of all ….My own girls!
    I was a full D by my third year. How you gonna hide that??!!!  I didn’t even try to hide it, (& I wasn’t lonely, either!)

Natalie Taylor 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018

What girl doesn’t like wearing panties ? I simply adore them.. they are the first thing I put on the morning and the last thing I take off at night .. after Nearly 30 yrs in a marriage where I had to hide everything , it’s a treat to open my panty drawer each morning and decide which pair I’m wearing that day..I still get the same thrill… that wonderful feminine feeling when I pull them on . I have many styles .. but they have to be girly .. lace , bows , pretty patterns are a must. My cute little man boobies don’t really need support but wearing a bra completes my underdressing outfit. Since I have to dress in drab 90% of the time panties and a bra are my compensation . I only get to wear bras in cooler weather with heavier tops and I prefer bralettes . It’s wonderful knowing thst underneath my rough work clothes there’s the heart of a soft feminine girl

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 61

Im unable to dress as much as I’d like so wearing panties everyday and the occasional bra is what keeps me connected to my feminine self… plus why wouldn’t you want to wear panties everyday!

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 700

I used to wear knickers a great deal more than I do now – the right type are more comfortable by far than any men’s underwear.

At the moment, I’m going through a separation experiment – entirely separating my masculine self from my feminine, so that I can more closely scrutinise both;

What is it that I like or dislike about either self?

What can I take from one and give to the other to enhance it – after all, I spend a good deal of my life as a man, so no point wishing it away like the mirror of Edisel in Harry Potter!

Yesterday I chose to keep my Triumph Doreen on under my man clothes, and it felt a bit awkward – not to mention odd without my forms in!

My white cotton briefs with small purple flowers were perfect – forgot I was wearing them and nearly flashed my wife until realisation suddenly kicked in and I “remembered I hadn’t cleaned my teeth…

Today, a pink cotton gym vest arrived in the post – the beginnings of my new fitness regime.

After cursing that it was too small, I stretched it, like a new pair of tights, and it fitted snugly.

After a short while, teamed with white cotton M&S brief knickers, a lovely floaty blue floral skirt, black tights and a plain white long sleeve top, I realised how ultra-comfortable it was, so kept it and the knickers on under my man clothes.

These are odd occasions though – I’m really feeling too much resentment that I can’t be fully dressed, so tomorrow it’s the man pants an T Shirt.

Odd how clothes can affect your moods in such subtle and mixed ways.

Laura

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

Yes almost fulltime. Usually a lightly lines bralette, cami and panties under my daily drab. I have to more careful in the warmer months but at this time of year absolutely.

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 723

I would love to, but do not!  I’ll have to buy more panties and do this, the bra is a bit more difficult although I really want to do that!

R

sarasue olson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Replies: 77

I have worn panties 24/7  for over 65 years and cant stand the feel of men’s underwear. I would put on A bra and other fem cloths after work, this went on until I retired. I now wear panties and bras as well as women’s pants and jeans and tops every day.

Sarasue

Samantha Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2017

I tend to wear panties or boy shorts everyday. As far as wearing a bra every day, the minute I get home is the minute the bra gets put on amd it doesnt come off until 5 minutes before work. I die to be able to wear my bra to work but the straps amd cup outlines cant be hidden.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 73

Hi All, I havn’t dressed for a few months but I’ve just bought a lovely new bra and panties (we call them knickers in the UK). I’m at work at the moment but I can underdress. I try to underdress as much as I can and I’m wearing a pair of my new knickers now! They’re lovely! Helen. 🤩

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I wear panties all of the time.  I like them better than the drab stuff.  I usually stay dressed all the way from the early evening to mid morning.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I wear panties daily. When I get home from work, it is the first thing I put on after a shower! Bras are a different story. I have a 52” hairy chest and don’t know where to start. I’m wanting breast forms but I’m still not sure

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 135

Panties every day, yes (love La Senza). Bra every day no. I work in an office and have the typical button up and khaki look at work. Bra would show way too much. My fiancé has bought me a couple bras I can wear without forms though, so I may try those. After all, it is sweater season in the Midwest 😉

Alexis Scott 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017

I had found it so difficult to find a bra that fit properly, until I came across a lovely lady in Florida who makes “training” bras “for sissies” (like me, I suppose). Anyway, I’ve been buying bras from her for a couple of years, and they always fit perfectly and are very cute. So now I wear a bra and panties several days a week to work , under my scrubs (I volunteer at a health care facility). I would wear a bra very day, except I am not quite ready for folks to be seeing the outlines of my bra under my T-shirt or polo shirt (drab days). So to answer the question, I wear panties every day, and top it with a bra whenever I can do so without inadvertently outing myself (not quite ready for that, although I have been out fully dressed a couple of times…go figure).

I wouldn’t mind getting in touch with that lady.

Alexis Scott 
    Participant

Xdress

What website is that?

LadyLola 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 27, 2017

Its hard for me to wear those daily because i travel alot for work and have to share rooms with my coworkers

Leonara 
    Ambassador

When I can’t dress fully , I underdress with panties and cami’s. Now that it’s getting cooler pantyhose /tights are included…

Leonara 
    Ambassador

When I can’t dress fully, I feel comfortable with panties and camis and in the fall and winter thigh hi’s or pantyhose/tights…

Alexis Scott 
    Participant

I just started wearing panties…moving away from boxers.  But I also purchased some low profile sports bras.  So far no one has noticed that i’m wearing them under my work clothes.  I hope to continue this for the near future.

Gemma Moore 
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2017

Nice one Alexis…..enjoy the feeling.

Alexis Scott 
        Participant

Def not ready for everyone to see bra straps yet…let alone the outlines of the cups most bras would show.

The sports bras are a great way to wear one.

I just would like to have a little more variety in colors/styles.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I wear panties all of the time.  when I am home I wear bras, sometimes with and sometimes without forms.

Gemma Moore 
      Participant

I always wear forms in mine.

melissa la quinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Replies: 70

I had found it so difficult to find a bra that fit properly, until I came across a lovely lady in Florida who makes “training” bras “for sissies” (like me, I suppose). Anyway, I’ve been buying bras from her for a couple of years, and they always fit perfectly and are very cute. So now I wear a bra and panties several days a week to work , under my scrubs (I volunteer at a health care facility). I would wear a bra very day, except I am not quite ready for folks to be seeing the outlines of my bra under my T-shirt or polo shirt (drab days). So to answer the question, I wear panties every day, and top it with a bra whenever I can do so without inadvertently outing myself (not quite ready for that, although I have been out fully dressed a couple of times…go figure).

Gemma Moore 
      Participant

It takes a lot of time to get the right fitting bra when you’re not used to wearing one but when you do it is a great feeling. I never go a day without wearing one now and I often forget that I have one on at all they are so comfortable.

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant

That’s what I call justice…..If you don’t look after your valued customers properly you get what you deserve.

Exactly what I Thought !

robbie silk 
    Registered On: October 8, 2018

I wear mostly pantyhose  bra w\breastforms,and a cami…

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Replies: 221

I have started wearing a bralette beneath my business clothes on work days.  It’s easy to conceal behind a loose fitting dress shirt and a sport coat.  I’m also going to practice a discreet little maneuver to see if I could wear bikinis yet still stand up in the men’s room.