Viewing 516 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly Michaels
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

Yes – i wear panties everyday- i just started wearing a bra most days because the hormones are definitely working – its so much fun! I have worn panties since i was a teenager.

Wendy Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 13, 2021
      Replies: 6

Hi
      Yes i try to wear at the least panties. i do have some A cup bras which i can wear under my normal clothes.
      WEndy

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Andrea Fraser
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 7, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 17

For me, panties pretty much 24/7 either under my male work clothes or nightdress. I love to get into my bra after work or all day if I’m working from home. I will generally go to the mall without changing.

I look feminine enough not to need makeup, though I definitely want to learn how to apply it all myself.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 119

Panties all of the time, bra once in a while.

Cindy Lane
      Lady
      Registered On: July 22, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 5

I wear panties 24/7 most of the time.  The only exception is when I have a doctor’s appointment. I also wear a bra at least part of every day unless my tops isn’t made for a bra.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 558

Cindy, I used to be tfe same way about not wearing panties to the doctor but the ladies on here inspired me to be bold so now I wear panties everywhere including the doctor. I do stick with plain black or dark blue for the doctor but maybe I will be bold enough to go with my pink satin someday😊

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Saoirse Shannon
      Lady
      Registered On: July 19, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 2

Panties everyday – usually Maidenform boyshorts, sometimes Soma.  I love how a bra feels and where one many days but somedays it is just not practical given the rest of life’s considerations.

Debra Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: June 21, 2021
      Replies: 25

Unfortunately i can’t wear the bra daily but i can’t go a day without my thongs. As soon as the weather gets cooler the bra will be on.Due to home life and work Just can’t do it in the warm weather. But again can’t go a day without my thongs

Rachel Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 5, 2019

I absolutely wear at least a bra and panties every day. I also wear full makeup, although light and not go out at night slut. LOL. If it is summer i will wear women’s shorts or capris, women’s shoes (appropriate to the balance of my dress), a blouse… ya know i’m just presenting as a sissy… because i am a total sissy.
      rachel

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Yumi Okada
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 46

Pretty much, yes and have been since I started this a few months ago. When I came out, I discovered Andrew Christian underwear, briefs by the way, and never wanted Haines or Jockey on my body anymore. Comfortable, with loads of cool designs and patterns. I used to go around the house in my undies and a matching tank. I got to be such a fan that I have at least 4 months worth of undies without having wearing something more than once.

If it’s okay to mention unmentionables companies here, I have two sources. I had Googled man-sized panties, shortly after coming out, and was directed to Homme Mystere. I was looking for something understated with a bit of lace. And I found only one pair, as the rest of their offerings were from Victoria’s Worst Fever Dream. Very frilly, very camp, very twee. I had forgotten about them for a couple years, but a friend/lover started mentioning that he was looking for feminine underwear, so I told him about the site and what I thought. I later reconsidered what I told him and decided to revisit the site. And I was surprised to find out that they had completely redid their entire line. So now I have several matching sets of bras and panties. Also had to purchase lingerie bags and a bathroom clothesline. They are located in Australia, so there may be some delays in delivery.

The other company is an Etsy dealer underwearhandmade, she’s out of Ukraine and offers several styles, custom made to your specified dimensions. I found her site looking for my schoolgirl skirt.

Yumi Okada
        Lady

Because I’m experimenting with the Supple Nips, my nipples are very sensitive and a bit rough looking. I’m only wearing them at home. Realizing that my nipples would constantly be rubbing against the inside of my work tee-shirt, I had originally taped gauze pads over them. But, the friction of the pads with the shirt’s material still caused irritation. So I needed another layer. This was where I visited Thirdlove and used their bra sizing app. With that, I purchased some sports bras, in my band size, to add another layer. I didn’t want to wear out my HM bra and panty sets, so I wore my usual Andrew Christian briefs with the bra holding the gauze pads in place. Made it through my shift without any discomfort.

Yumi Okada
          Lady

And realizing the strange dichotomy of wearing Andrew Christian briefs, with a Show It feature, think the absolute opposite of tucking, and wearing a bra at the same time.

Stephanie Huflin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 21, 2021
      Replies: 8

I always wear panties. I only wear a bra when I am confident that I can keep it hidden or won’t be around many people. However, I have a few bras which I can easily conceal under my male clothing, and I will wear these now and then. So, roughly, I wear a bra about three days a week. But, at night time, I wear both.

Stephanie Mwm Wy
      Lady
      Registered On: May 29, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 58

Usually wear panties and bra in the evening before bed, when relaxing with my wife, Most nights wear a babydoll nightie, and then in the morning put on panties and a bra for coffee time. Then change into mens attire for the day.  Am happy I can be stephanie most days at least a bit

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Stephanie I hope you still wear panties even if drab. I know I do😊

Stephanie Mwm Wy
          Lady

Jeannie,  When I am traveling, camping etc,  always underdress in bra and panties

Chantelle Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2021

I wear panties every single day. Then as soon as i get home i put on a bra and something girly.

frances47
      Registered On: January 21, 2019
      Replies: 3

yes i do my wife is ok with it as long as no one can tell but i have real d cup breast so they are knid of hard to hide

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Panties are 24/7 must haves for this girl. I do not wear a bra very much. I think that maybe because my ex too whom I was married for many years always took her bra off as soon as she got from work and many times on weekends would go bra less the whole time. She always said she could not see why anyone would want to wear a bra if they did not have to. I was very attracted to her and did not mind at all when she went braless. Now she very rarely went commando so she said she readily understood my panty wearing.

Sandra
      Lady
      Registered On: August 8, 2020
      Replies: 31

I personally love ladies panties and particularly thongs but bras is something I struggled with and only recently started wearing them with forms and I’m loving it. It’s taking a little getting used to but loving it more and more.
      x Sandra x

lingerieluvr
        Lady
        Registered On: July 4, 2021

I was the same way when I first started trying to wear a bra for an extended period of time, but once I found the right size, it was so much easier. I’m convinced most women don’t wear the right size bra, and that’s why they are always so relieved to take their bra off when they get home each day. I sometimes completely forget I have one on, and I usually have my 600g forms in, so there’s some weight, yet it’s still very comfortable through out the day.

Quinetta Harris
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Replies: 50

I have Torrid and TomboyX boyshort panties I wear alot plus my bralettes with my homemade rice bag breast forms that I plan on upgrading real soon (hate the noise they make).

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 18, 2021
      Replies: 334

Recently taken to wear panties and bra every day always had panties on daily now with Bra it is so comfortable I forget I have it on.

Love the feeling of a Bra,

Diane Rakers
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 774

Yes!

I need to be a woman as much as I can. I wish my womanhood was with me 24/7/365.

Diane

Krissy Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: June 4, 2021
      Replies: 153

It was lingerie that first attracted me to wearing womens clothing and after many years ive bought so many items that ive had to get a separate wardrobe and chest of drawers for them, i just cant stop buying lingerie dresses and hoseiry too. I think im addicted to dressing as a woman👩

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 335

Panties every day, I burned my drab underwear a few months ago. Bra nearly every day, it’s been hard with the heatwave but now that it’s cooling off It’s back and I feel much better. I can go without if I really need to but it’s getting harder to justify.

— Abbie 😘🥰

Krissy Richards
      Lady

I normally get home from work and its straight into lingerie and tights although when its warm i usually have bare smooth legs and a skirt but yes like to wear wear lingerie daily most weeks

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2333

I’ve been wearing panties daily for almost 2 years, and bras full-time for about a year, now. Would never be without them.

lingerieluvr
      Lady
      Registered On: July 4, 2021

I wear a bra most week days at my office. I’m a consultant, so it’s only me in my office, and I have solitude while I work, and dress how I want, at least for a while. I usually begin meeting with clients by mid-morning, so I change to men’s outerwear for the remainder of the day, but still wear panties all day (I no longer own any men’s underwear).

frances47
      Registered On: January 21, 2019

i have been wearing a bra and panties for a long time at first my wife did not like me to she did not want any of our
      friends to know but now i have real c cup breastsso i realy need a bra

Alana Bedford
      Lady
      Replies: 79

yes, daily if I can,  always panties but more difficult with a bra in summer time,  I like wearing my bra, panties, and holdup stockings when shopping. Recently had both covid jabs and attended doctors wearing stockings, bra, and panties on both occasions it felt incredible exciting and also very scary,  I had to hold my T shirt sleeve up with my other hand to make sure my bra strap woudnt slip down, came out of the surgery feeling incredible,  with a lovely warm glow all over my body,  

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 188

Yes, no male underwear at all.  I’ve worn panties for years and have worn a bra daily while underdressing for about four years now. I’ve always had a big bra fetish and love them.

Panties are easily hidden but bras are more obvious to anyone who cares to notice but you would be surprised at how little people really see. Most people are into their own lives and don’t care what others are doing.

I wear underdressing in public everything from sports bras to full coverage underwire bras and sometimes with my small silicone or foam forms. When wearing a tee shirt its usually one of my sports bras without cups because it can pass as an undershirt or back support and it still gives me that hugged feeling. I like the way it shows through my tee on my back. If I’m wearing a mens dress shirt then I can wear an underwire bra. If a jacket or coat is required then I can wear my small forms or a molded cup bra.

I love the feel of a bra and the way it hugs me all day. Its a unique feminine article and it makes me feel so feminine all day and gives me an idea of what females go through wearing a bra daily. I know the experience is not exactly like a female because I don’t have boobs to deal with like under boob sweat. Sometimes a bra is hot and sweaty and other times it helps keep me warm. Bra cups are a handy place to hold some things too like money, ID, etc. Adjusting bra straps or the band is just all part of the female experience and I now do it in public without even thinking. I’m sure some have noticed but no one has ever said a word.

So ladies get your girl on as much as possible and wear those panties and bras!

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 32

I have been wearing a bra and panties for years now. I always have the forms in them and I know that they show a female figure under my clothes. I wouldn’t not wear a bra now. I love the thought of being female and wearing my bra has to be part of my daily routine. It’s so nice to get into a dress in the evening and feel the fresh air round my stockinged legs and panties. Life as a woman is much more pleasing and the feeling I get standing in front of the mirror in a morning while I slip the sexy underwear on is intense. So much more glamorous than putting on a pair of cotton underpants…….GO FEMME!!!!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

For the last two years I have worn bra and panties everyday. I am in the process of accumulating feminine clothing so I can start dressing fully and go out in public when I can.

Dani Grand
        Lady
        Registered On: October 9, 2018

Every. Single. Day.

A bra not so much since I don’t have enough to fill one properly.  But definitely everything else, including tees, blouses, shorts, sweaters, skinny jeans, tights, etc…name it and I am likely wearing one of those every day.

Jeannie Johns
      Lady
      Registered On: April 29, 2021
      Replies: 15

I’m sitting at the airport and was reading some posts in the forum. I saw this one on wearing bra and panties and I just had to laugh. I always wear panties and many times I wear a bra. Today I got ready and decided to wear a bra and panties. I planned to change into fem after getting to destination. I have done this many times, never an issue I have TSA. As I went through the scan,  I was randomly selected. I never thought about getting patted down. After the TSA agent scanned me with the wand, he said he would have to Pat me down. I felt very flushed and warm. All I could think was this is going to be very embarrassing. As he patted me down he felt my bra, I was feeling very awkward.  When he finished he looked at me and said everything is good have a nice day.
      So I guess I do wear bra and panties almost all the time, just maybe not to the airport.

By the way I have on the cutest lace pink bra and matching bikini panties.

Sherri Remington
        Lady
        Registered On: August 8, 2018
        Replies: 10

First time that I decided to wear a bra and panties on a plane trip it never crossed my mind about a body rub down but sure enough it happened and when the person got to my bra, he asked if it was a back support? Of course it was. Since then I always have to go to the bathroom after security so I can put on my bra, I just wouldn’t fly without it and all my wife says is ” why do you wait until after going thru security,” nerves I guess.

Dani Grand
          Lady
          Registered On: October 9, 2018

I’m with your wife. Why wait? At a minimum, you get some war stories from your travels.

I used to do it partially at home then finish it either in the car or in the airport. Not anymore…Now, when I guss up to travel, I do it at home. If my wife doesn’t want to ‘see it’ for whatever reason, she departs and lets me put myself together and go.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:

I once went through the airport going on holiday and was pulled over and asked to go through the full body X ray machine. The guy operating it just smiled as he let me through. It wasn’t until I went to the toilet and when I pulled down my panties I remembered I had a sanitory towel in my knickers. Now I know why he smiled…..Oops.

Jeannie Johns
          Lady
          Registered On: April 29, 2021

That’s funny, I actually really laughed at myself today while waiting to get on the plane. I’m flying back Thursday and I think I am going to wear my bra and panties again. I really want to change into Fem after getting through security. Not sure about it though.

Felicia Fiction
      Lady
      Registered On: June 10, 2021
      Replies: 25

Panties, yes. Bra’s, not quite as often. I do have some knee-high pantyhose though so I have those on often too.

Emily
      Registered On: June 10, 2021
      Replies: 34

I just wear panties all the time. I can get away with those about most days. I only wear a bra underneath layered tops but not often.

Elisa Turner
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 52

Yes. Panties all the time. My wife used to fight me on it, but now she just accepts it. I’ve gotten to the place where it really isn’t as much like a fetish as it used to be. They are just MY underwear.

My wife and I came to that conclusion together too. There are “sexy” things, and then there are just “things.” My regular panties are just “things” now. I actually don’t have any “sexy” ones any more after the last purge. But I’ll probably get some soon.

I don’t wear a bra. I don’t have enough to put in one. I’ve been on HRT for 3 months, and I can tell I’m growing there. But I don’t need a bra. And if I DID wear one… That would be SO dangerous. If the guys at work noticed I was wearing a bra… All hell would break loose.

Panties all the time though.
      🙂

Nikki Dahl
      Lady
      Registered On: July 20, 2018
      Replies: 130

I wear a bra everyday. Doesn’t feel right if I don’t have one on. I wear panties 90% of the time. Sometimes I just want to go commando:)

robynr
      Registered On: June 17, 2021
      Replies: 16

Panties around 4 days a week for me and if it’s cool weather tights under my jeans.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      michelee
      Lady
      Registered On: September 28, 2016
      Replies: 26

I wear panties everyday.  I don’t have men’s underwear anymore.  I don’t wear a bra everyday due to my work environment.  That will change soon so I’m currently shopping for more bras.

Abbie Normal
      Duchess

In sort of a reverse purge, I got rid of my male underwear a few months ago, so panties always, bra most of the time. Also I have a real thing for garters and stockings so usually those as well.

Krissy Richards
      Lady

Yes i wear my corset or shapewear daily and spend a hour in the morning being a girl and from 4.30pm once home i dress as a woman daily xx

Michell
      Lady
      Registered On: April 23, 2021
      Replies: 14

I Have the best of all worlds. I have a wife that is totally understanding, and even buys me clothes too. I am 67 yrs old been married now for 8 yrs, she even told me the other day to buy a nude colored bikini incase I am seen by our neighbors, now how kool is that. I dress everyday n night, I wear panties and bra at minimum everyday and have since 1st divorce in 2005. I have my own 36c’s. I have more fem clothes than I do male. From denim skirts to prom dresses, girdles, bras, panties, hose, shoes, earrings necklaces. I don’t do the makeup part, I’m too male looking for that. We bought 32 acres that I am building our house on just so we both can live how we want, me in fem oh yea, wife is naked as much as I am in fem. that’s our nich in life. I dress in what ever mood I’m in for the whole day and at night I get to mow in my bikini, build our house and work in the garden near everything in fem. I love my life. I have been closet case since I was bout 10 yrs old and now I am retired and live how I want. Life is good.

Abbie Normal
        Duchess

Wow! I want that… congrats 🥳

I’m 51 and am heading that way with my wife too, you only live once!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 26, 2021
      Replies: 246

Just a follow-up for all of you  who encouraged me, as I promised I tried underdressing with panties on Monday.  It was scary at first and as I said before, there were some conflicting feelings.  But it was a success!  As I was getting my normal drabs out for the day I remembered the promise I made in this forum…Monday-panty day.  So after a little hesitation I went and put my Lola-girl panties on.  They felt good, they always feel good, but without all the other girl stuff it is still different.  Anxiety and insecurity built as I drove to work.  I settled in to my desk chair and could feel a difference.  After a couple hours I totally forgot I had them on…until I went to the men’s room.  It was like, hello! I forgot about these!  The rest of the day was FAB!  Today I’m back in briefs, but tomorrow I’m thinking black & lacy.

Yep.  Gonna need more.

💋Lola

Paula F
        Duchess
        Registered On: August 7, 2019
        Topics: 15
        Replies: 1335

Way to go Lola!!  You survived Panty Monday.   Next comes Panty Week, then Panty Month.  After that you will wo der why you still have those old, ugly, rough drab things in your drawer.

Good Luck!  The genie is out of the bottle now.

PaulaF

Bobbisue Jones
        Lady
        Registered On: May 24, 2021
        Replies: 166

Lola, off to a good start, keep wearing them. As you said, after awhile you didn’t you were wearing them.
        As for going, they must have stalls, sit, relax, it’s no big deal.
        I guarantee the more you wear them, the more you will think you have been doing it all your life!
        Hugs Bobbisue Jones.

Joe Battle
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2021

I wear panties and makeup  all day every day, but can only wear my bra (with some exceptions) when I don’t plan to leave the house (neighbors)- which means some days I wear  women’s clothing totally  all day. I dress as a female every evening, which my wife enjoys, usually complimenting me on something I’m wearing.  I love the feeling of being a woman!

Diane Ladysmith
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2021
      Replies: 4

Still missing her after 55 years together I wanted something to feel close to her.

Bless you BobbiSue, I can’t think of a better reason to wear panties! You keep safe and strong sister!

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Hi BobbiSue. I read your notice and it immediately hit home with me. I lost my loving partner of many years just before Christmas and I am still grieving her and will be for a long time to come. I am the same as you and I try to wear an item of her lingerie or panties every day. It gives me a feeling of being close to her. I sometimes wear one of her lovely blouses. I get a tingle when I look at myself in the mirror. I just can’t bear to get rid of anything in her wardrobe and stand in front of it many a day in floods of tears. I feel as if I’m being silly but I just can’t let go of her. Not yet.

Bobbisue Jones
          Lady

Alicia, it’s hard, I know, and yes, it helps me a great deal to feel so close to her. Your lucky to have other clothes to help console you.
          My daughter emptied her closet and I thought her whole dresser. I was both shocked And elated to find two drawers full, one with socks, the other the panties. Yes, socks are close, but not THAT close…lol
          The only other items I found were two bras, and as I said before, I could not even try on her bra because I could not even come close to doing it justice.
          Now that I think of it, there is a closet I have been putting off going through.
          Thank you Alicia, I now have a quest! Will let you know if I find gold or better yet a blouse or two.
          Be safe, well, and in touch, hugs Bobbisue

Diane Ladysmith
          Lady
          Registered On: April 30, 2021
          Replies: 4

Hello Alicia

Thank you for sharing this with us. I don’t believe that the grieving process can or should have any rules or timeline. Every circumstance is different, of course, but it is absolutely natural that you would want to wear your partner’s clothing as it is a special way of keeping her close. There is nothing silly or strange about it at all, on the contrary it makes perfect sense to me. If wearing her clothes brings you some comfort and helps you to honour and cherish her precious memory then it is absolutely what you should do.

I hope this helps,

Much love,

Diane xxx

Lola Caprice
          Baroness - Annual

Oh Alicia, that is so touching.  Love you girl!

💖Lola

Lola Caprice
      Baroness - Annual

I guess I’m an all or nothing girl.  Maybe it’s because I’m new to crossdressing and still sorting out my feelings, but if I wear panties with my drab clothes it just feels conflicting to me and I don’t enjoy them.  I suppose the tradeoff is that when I get to be fully en femme (which is not often enough) it’s so wonderful!  But I am progressing so I’ll probably get there someday.

💖Lola

Lola Caprice
        Baroness - Annual

Ok girls, you’ve convinced me to give it another try.  Monday, panties under my drab at work…if I don’t chicken out. LOL  I expect y’all to check up on me and keep me honest now!

💋💖Lola

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Go for it Lola…..it will make you feel so much better…..love Alicia.  xx

Jeannie Jones
          Duchess

Go for it Lola. It is such a nice feeling to have panties under drab. I have even gotten to the point that I wear them to the doctors although those are plain😊 So I am now a 24/7 panty gal.

Bobbisue Jones
        Lady

Lola
        I new to this also. I started about a year and a half after she was gone. I found her panties drawer that my daughter missed.
        Still missing her after 55 years together I wanted something to feel close to her. Can’t get any closer than panties!
        They opened a whole new world for me. I started just wearing around house and change if I went out. Finally I said i’m All in. I wear them every day all day, doctors visits included. Yes it makes me feel feminine! I’m 76 and who doesn’t like them don’t look! I moved all boys out of my drawer and wife’s in. It feels like I have been wearing them all my life. Wear yours, you will love them too.
        Hugs Bobbisue

Lola Caprice
          Baroness - Annual

Awww…Thanks Bobbisue. That’s such a wonderful story.  I will give it another try for sure!

💖Lola

Jeannie Jones
            Duchess

That is a sweet reason to wear panties. Of course whatever the reason wearing panties is the right reason. 😊

Alexis Rene
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 26, 2020
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 18

Lola sweetheart….we are all en femme under our drab boy selfs. Put on those panties and bras and feel the power ! I wear panties, bras, breast inserts, painted toe nails, toe rings, an anklette and my hair in a pony tail down to my belt line all day every day. I makes me feel so good, and depending what I have on>>>>HOT ! Then when I get home and strip off the drabs, ooo-la-la there’s a sexy girl waiting for me in the mirror! It makes my day knowing that she’s with me always. I know it’s cliche, but what’s that tag line……”JUST DO IT !”  OOO-LA-LA

Lucia Brown
          Duchess
          Replies: 44

Hi Alexis! I loved reading your reply 💞 Three times! I have been wearing lingerie under my male attire since I was about twenty I didn’t wear bras while I was working but since I am retired/ disabled I wear top quality lingerie every day and everywhere I had a real health scare in February and when I got home after almost a month I decided that since my time is probably very short I would dress up and underdress every day wherever I go I get some strange looks from women while I am out but some really sweet understanding responses too My female PCP, her nurse and and other nurses have been very sweet and kind I even have a home health nurse that I wear all my lingerie in front of She has become my good friend and brings me gift bags with makeup and skin care items We even went to a top quality salon and got our makeup and hair done together Saturday! Back to the topic, I wear panties, pantyhose or stockings and a bra and WYOB tank top like shaper and a lacy slip wherever I go To my surprise, after many years of being terrified someone would notice, now that I don’t care, I am getting sweet responses from women and even making a few female girlfriends since March I can’t wait to see how many more ladies I will meet who become friends who like to play dress up! By the way, I have been growing breasts since I was about twenty five Trying to by letting myself get twenty pounds overweight and training them by wearing bras so much I’ve been a C cup for over twenty years So when I go out wearing a bra and shaper, I don’t have to get busted because they saw a strap, they see my pretty cone shaped breasts! By the way girls, check out a company named Secrets In Lace I know you will love their full fashion stockings and lingerie! Maybe even their 1940’s inspired skirts and blouses I think they have dresses too but not sure If you like lace AND sheer bras, trythe Bali Lace and Smooth bra, they shape, lift and center your breasts like a bullet bra They are so comfortable and functional And pretty Peace and love 😘, Lucia

Lola Caprice
          Baroness - Annual

Thanks my dear, when I get conflicted I lose sight of the fact that Lola is me…always there no matter what I wear.  I guess it’s only right to let her have something as simple as a pair of panties. 👧 Baby steps for me but encouragement from my new friends here helps so much.

💖Lola

Jeannie Jones
          Duchess

I saw a show a while back about fashion for folks over 50. One thing they said was since pantsuits were getting common for ladies they should consider some “nice” panties under the plain pantsuits to feel fem and sexy for themselves. I am doing that under my drab fir the same reason. I guess those of us who underdress were just ahead of the curve.

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

For me panties are a must have. Under drab clothes they make me happy to have some fem item on. When I first put them on each day I feel like another girl putting her underwear on.😊

Joe Battle
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2021

Heavens yes! They have become part of my lifestyle. I become more feminine as soon as I put them on!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Joe Battle.
      Michelle Lynn
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 27, 2021
      Replies: 38

I do every day, and i am so much happier now that i can.i was so nervous when i told my wife, but she was so great about it. And she has actually told me a couple of times that I have a cute outfit on. I told her i would share, she just grinned.

Alexis Rene
      Duchess
      Topics: 6

“If somebody says you look funny, cause the clothes you wear to them ain’t right, say, hey can’t you see, you look funny to me, but I’m just tryin’ to be polite”!

– Grand Funk Railroad 1969

Stephanie Mwm Wy
      Lady

hi, only been out a week with my wife but since then have slipped into bra panties in the evening after a shower and then wear them to bed and in the morning around the house serving my wife coffee

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I try to wear bra and panties as much as I can, I like to sleep wearing them with a night gown on and I always wear them when I put on different outfits.

Lucia Brown
      Duchess
      Replies: 44

I have been wearing panties, a bra, a WYOB shaper or waist cincher, high waist pantyhose or more than half the time I wear a bra 6 strap garter belt/shaper and panties, lace top Berkshire stockings, a WYOB shaper or waist cincher every day even when I have to leave home I am severely disabled due to multiple traumatic injuries to my head, neck, back and internal organs sustained 13 Dec95 in battle I am an honorable discharged veteran of the USAF and have been wearing lingerie under my male attire whenever possible since I was 18! Even while around family and friends and with my girlfriends I have more than 15 doctors and many nurses, half of the doctors and all of the nurses know about and have seen my lingerie, even my 38C breasts, have seen me while I had on eye makeup and parfums One married female doctor has become my very good friend and two of my nurses have become my very good friends Since I know more about lingerie makeup and parfums than most women, they ask me for advice and even shop with me sometimes I am very blessed to have them for girlfriends! One of my nurses, after finding out what I wear under my male attire, called me the next Saturday and shocked me by asking what brands of supportive but sexy bras I wear AND THEN she shocked me further by blurting out “so when are we going to go to that top notch salon you told me about and get a makeover together?!!” She has since come to my house to visit bearing gift bags full of makeup and skin care items! And I have given her a bottle of top quality parfum twice My doctor told me last month I could show her my totally real breasts and lingerie under my clothes if I wanted to! My story would fill a few books according to one young, beautiful and sexy doctor who encouraged me to dress up every day and to write a book about my life Every time I see her she asks if I have started yet and strongly encourages me to at least record me telling it so my family can finish it if I don’t! She says a lot of people need to hear my story Not just the lifetime facination with all things feminine, but all the amazing experiences as a boy, teen and man Yes! I have worn at least panties almost every day since I was eighteen Except when not prudent Sorry girls! I got carried away Peace and love to you all BE SAFE

Natalie Elizabeth
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 21, 2018
      Replies: 8

Usually on weekends if I am not dressed up I will at least wear panties under my drab clothes. I have a couple of pair of Hanky Panky panties styled to provide a little more coverage, but are super comfortable and still look sexy! My wife helped me find them and they are by far my favorites :). I have bras and bralettes (for when I don’t use my full forms – only me and some inserts) and those are great for the winter under sweaters and sweats. My chest is a little bigger and I actually love the supportive feel. I’d would definitely wear them everyday if I could.

Hugs to all,
      Natalie

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 16

I wear a bra and panties everyday but I have two challenges the first is it a thong day, g-string day, full back day…. and second I have some wonderful matching bra panty sets that I wear on special evenings but I should wear more often.

Tennison

Anonymous
        Registered On:

I wear a bra and panties every day, 24/7. But I can’t cope with Thongs and G strings. I love the look of them but I just don’t feel comfortable wearing them. I feel as if I am being cut in two. I much prefer a pair of panties whether they be brief or full. If I’m going to wear them all day I want to feel comfy and they can be just as sexy.

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady

So far just panties every day. They are so comfortable I put all my male ones away and only wear panties.
      I won’t even try wife’s bras, I could not even begin to do them justice. Have to get my own. I am not ashamed to say I find it embarrassing to go into a store and ask to be fitted for a bra.

Cissy Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2021

I wear panties every day 24/7/365.    My wife doesn’t really approve but she tolerates me wearing them.  So, i should feel lucky about that.   I read where some guys come out to their wives and they freak initially at the thought of them dressing up in women’s attire.   Then, over time and after some of the shock wears off, they gradually accept it in varying degrees.   it’s kind of nice to hear those stories and know that there are some success stories aplenty and abounding.   I have bought some bras recently and did so in person at the Soma Intimates boutique.    That’s one of my favorite stores, by the way.   I know where a many of those are in the DFW area and have been to most of the stores that they have.  I know where the most of the stores are in Houston as well and Austin & San Antonio.

I  did a little trick last time I was at Soma buying a few bras.   I wrote myself a note with styles and sizes on it and acted like I was buying a gift.   It worked like a charm!!   I wear those bralettes nearly every day, especially in the winter.

I bought some Warner’s™ tights and wear them during the winter every day and during outdoor outings including golf.   They are warm and nice.  So are the Cuddl Duds.

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady

New to CD, I do wear Panties everyday. I started after wife passed. I wanted to feel closer to her. I found them very comfortable, much better than male ones. Took a couple of tries to get right liner but I love wearing them.
      Wife’s bra way too big. I could use some advice on bras. I think I would be embarrassed to walk into a store and ask to be fitted.

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Sites like Herroom will tell you how to measure and get your bra size. They have online chat fit experts that will guide you through it.

Bobbisue Jones
          Lady

Thank you Jeannie Jones for that information.
          Is that a .com?
          Thanks again, guess us Jones need to stick together..lol

Jeannie Jones
            Duchess

I think it is a .com. I just type HerRoom in the search bix

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 18, 2021
      Replies: 334

I wear panties and stockings every day and sometimes Bra as well

Ww2Alana Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: May 21, 2021

But what else is there?  Yes to panties and to bras unless I’m in the mood to go bra-less and wear a nice silky top that feels soft against my breasts.  It’s just my natural way to dress each day.  Then again, I’m usually in skinny jeans and women’s polo top.  Life can be pretty casual as a lady in her retirement years. Thanks for the topic.

Kisses,

Alana

Anonymous
        Registered On:

I couldn’t agree more. After living as a guy for a big part of my life and having to wear the same old boring clothes I have every intention of living out the rest of my life wearing the things I want. And if that means wearing sexy bras and panties well bring it on because I love every minute of my life now and I intend to go on wearing gorgeous lingerie as long as I can. If it means that they get noticed from time to time under my jerseys or pants then sobeit. I wear what I want and I don’t tell others what to wear so they shouldn’t tell me what to wear. I love life dressed as a woman and I would love to take it further at some stage.

Jillian F
      Lady
      Registered On: May 19, 2021
      Replies: 60

I wear a bra and panties everyday. At a minimum, I sleep in them every night. It makes me feel very girly and I sleep much better in them. It soothes the worst of days…

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

My ex always expressed surprise that anyone would wear a bra any longer than they needed in her case only when she was going out of the house. I have a few bras but do not wear them that often. However 24/7 panties are a must😊

Rhonda Hamel
      Lady
      Registered On: February 20, 2019

I do not own any boy underwear and don’t remember when I last did. I started wearing a bra every day about three years ago and feel naked without it now. I know my bra straps show sometimes but so what? It’s 2021. Get over it. I have a decent set of moobs that fill an A cup nicely (lucky me). If anybody asks, I don’t like my moobs flopping around under my shirt like most men with moobs. It just looks unsightly and irritates my nipples too, especially when I sweat.

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1018

What else would a proper CD wear? I tried not wearing any undergarments for a while and I  did not like the feeling .I Prefer something soft and silky between me and my jeans. Good question

Luv Stephanie

Dani21
      Lady
      Registered On: April 5, 2021

I wear panties all the time as I don’t even own any boi undies. I only wear a bra when I dress and wear breast forms, whether that’s just around the house or going out.

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Totally with you on the panties Dani. I had to get a second dresser and now have two for panties and nighties etc. just a couple of pairs of boi undies just in case I might need them. Not really into bras but have a few in case the spirit moves me.  Jeannie

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I wear a bra and panties every day. I’d feel undressed if I didn’t. I also wear breastforms. Occasionally I get an odd stare from someone but I don’t worry about it these days. It just washes over me.

Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 261

Panties daily yes. Bra not so much.  Hard to get away with that in construction.  I do wear leggings or yoga pants in the winter under my jeans. And occasionally pantyhose.

Trisha

Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 282

I have finally found a benefit to being retired!
      Almost every day I wear panties, a bra, forms, makeup and lipstick. Usually leggings and a tee shirt, but I have been out and about in a skirt in the neighborhood. I am impatiently waiting for my new blouse and skirt, I hope they look as good on me as they do in the pictures! I also have a new bra coming.
      So needless to say I enjoy being dressed and my SO is supportive so life is great!

Minou Minou
      Lady
      Registered On: January 10, 2021
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 14

I mostly wear panties but not bra…only sometimes with lace though, usually more soft, cute ones.

Daphne Flame
      Lady
      Registered On: April 27, 2021
      Replies: 37

I wear panties to work under my
      Men’s work clothes.
      Yes to completely dress very often so I am looking forward to some events in my area once the pandemic allows it

Anonymous
      Registered On:

As i am constantly working from home. (I have been for the past year here!)I can wear what i want below the Internet camera. Obviously I must put on my professional view when doing conference calls because I am new here see my profile.
      So trail and error I have bought my first bra (white lace) 🙂 So I would like to ask you. What panties should i go for first? I am thinking ivory colour from Passionata. Or should i buy a gaff? I thank you for any advise ladies. I am a 34 waist so is that Size L in panty size. 38-40?

Zoe Laws
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2019

I only get to wear bra and knickers when at home or working at home. I wear ‘female’ underwear as a rule  at work to make up for the boring office wear that’s on top. Because of the pandemic I have one or two days a week working at home and can fully dress if I like.

Edie Ferguson
      Lady
      Registered On: April 17, 2021

Panties yes, every day for at least 10 yrs. I like No Boundaries & Secret Treasures; hipsters & cheeky bikinis. Since I am not out yet, bras at home, but with the right shirt, I will wear them outside.

Scarlett398
      Princess
      Registered On: June 29, 2018
      Replies: 547

Hi there it’s Scarlett!

I don’t wear a bra everyday, however, I do wear a pair of Ellen Tracy microfiber panties every single day. I have over 150 pairs of them in ever color they ever manufactured them in! My favorite two colors to wear are black or nude and I have tons of those two colors!

I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in over 12 years now. Those panties above are the most comfortable in the world. It’s getting harder and harder to find them at the two stores where I purchased almost every pair – TJ Maxx and Marshall’s.

XOXOXO Scarlett

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Scarlet, I hate when you get panties that you love and they stop making them. I used to be able to really nice hipsters at Stein Mart but they said the mfr stopped making them and it was so sudden I had no time to stock up.

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 949

Madam Founder…

An update…

I have come out fully to all and sundry and have sent my male clothing to purgatory. So, I dress from morning to evening in femme clothing including bra and knickers!
      I love it… the choosing of what to wear every morning…that silk, those firmer longs, the sexy hipsters, the comfy pink seersucker…
      A bra is a necessity but I still have another lovely choice. The only thing to worry about is will the straps be tight enough on my shoulder (the one I had to have reconstructed)!

Polly 🌷🌹🌷

Patricia Gil Hernandez
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2016
      Replies: 12

Bra sometimes, but panty’s, and pantyhose everyday. Usually in leggings with a cute top and kitten heels. My hair is well paste my shoulders, and different earrings everyday since getting my ears pierced. Thanks for asking.

Molly Lace
      Lady
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 94

Panties everyday! Bras sometimes but I always love to match with my panties. Bras usually mean I’m more than underdressing.

Velma
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2021
      Replies: 12

I wear boyshorts and thongs mostly and a bra when I  can get away with the bra.  Mostly the thongs.

Mikayla Welsh
      Lady
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Replies: 68

Yes, every day.

When not en femme, it tends to be a sports bra and cute hipsters.  En femme, I have a couple of nice vanity fair bras… and cute hipsters.

Mikayla

Rikki Edwards
      Lady
      Registered On: January 28, 2019
      Replies: 7

I wear panties every day, sometimes with pantyhose, and sometimes a cotton bra that is undetectable…but usually I have to wait until I am home to put a nice bra on.

Katie Time
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 245

I have to wait until I get home but then I’m almost running to get them on. More so every day. I usually have to go with a bralet so it’s less noticeable for my SO.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Panties every day for several years now, bras sometimes

Michelle Houston
      Lady
      Registered On: November 21, 2020

I have been wearing panties every day for almost 30 years. Bras I find too constricting but have found that lace sports type bras are good for me. My wife picks out for me the panties I’m to wear that day.

Erica Jo Downs
      Lady
      Registered On: March 25, 2021
      Replies: 38

Panties every day and bra most days

Mandy Sheman
      Lady
      Registered On: March 25, 2021
      Replies: 7

Panties yes bra no

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Totally agree Mandy. Still humming that Barry Manilow tune😊💋

Erica Miller
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 1

Usually using the early am

Opal Dream
      Lady
      Registered On: March 24, 2021
      Replies: 41

Absolutely , bra and panties for me every day !

Teri Ray
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2017
      Replies: 23

I work in a secure facility with metal detectors in use. I wear a bra and panties every day I am not at work. I just love the feeling.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 105

As the masks come off (someday soon??) and we get out more, I wonder if the “release from this COVID prison” will empower a more personal expression as we walk out the door. Definitely to re-visit in 3 months? 6 months?

Vanessa ?
      Lady
      Replies: 49

With the very rare exception of certain very comfortable pairs of panties (if I’ve just switched back to guy-mode and am running a quick errand or something, not staying out in public long), I never wear them under my guy clothes.  I have too much anxiety over being “found out” to ever consider doing that, especially with a bra and all.

Plus, I don’t really like how I look in an “in-between” state.  On occasion I can deal with my in full Vanessa mode except for a wig, but then again, my natural hair is long and fairly nice (except for the icky receding hairline/thinning in the top-front area…) so that probably helps there.  With a hat or something to hide the hairline I might even consider going out dressed without a wig occasionally (it’s happened before, early on before I had any of the nicer wigs I have now and my only option was natural hair or a janky pink Halloween wig haha.)

But for the most part, I either want to go “all the way” into girl-mode or not at all.  Panties and bra under guy clothes is a definite nope for me.

Chelseyw
        Lady
        Registered On: December 4, 2020

I agree. I’m either Chelsey or I’m not. I want to be full on girl mode or just myself. To me it’s almost frustrating just to tease yourself.

Ashley
        Lady
        Registered On: May 25, 2019
        Replies: 204

This is pretty much me too right now. When I was in a more experimental stage of my CD’ing I would under-dress with panties somewhat often, but eventually I realized that for me, it just wasn’t worth it because of the self-consciousness and anxiety it gave me, plus putting on drab things over them ruined part of the comfort. Once, on a whim, I slipped on a sports bra under my T-Shirt, knowing it was Winter and I’d be wearing a coat over it. Even with a thick coat on, the feeling of the skin-tight Lycra under everything made it feel like everyone around me could tell. I probably won’t do that again.

Now, It doesn’t feel very worth it to get into my panty collection unless I have a chance to get out everything else too.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 247

I wear bra and panties every day and have now for over 26 years

Joan Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2021

Vanity Fair panties every day and I just ordered 2 bras from Amazon — the very first bras of my own.  I don’t know how often I will wear them; initially, just for “fem dress up” time.

My next purchase will be eye makeup but, again, just for my alone time.  I’ve never done eye makeup before so I’ll be looking for some online instructions, lol, as I don’t want to overdo and end up looking like a hooker. Just feminine, so this will be another learning lesson.

Thanks for the great question as it allows me to share with all the girls.

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 366

I wear a soft bra and knickers pretty much most days of late, courtesy of lockdown. It seems to have become a habit 😉

I’m still not sure what happens when ‘normal’ returns, and I have to contemplate the conumdrum of hugging.

Marti xxx

Kristine O’Cleirigh
      Lady
      Registered On: July 8, 2020
      Replies: 52

Yes I do every day.
      I have grown 38C or B breasts, they vary in size a bit, I’m more like a “B+1/2” cup.
      Its not really needed, but the first time I ran down stairs I felt the bouncing and thought it may be a good idea.
      I wear as much female clothing as I can get away with, so why stop there?

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 923

Yes! I’m a bra and panties girl,

Alana Teal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 50

I wear panties everyday. I have no other underwear to wear. Today it’s going to be my Lucky Green Princess Juliet panties from Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin Panty Shoppe.

I rarely wear bras.

Happy St. Panties Day!

Alana

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Alana Teal. Reason: Added info
      Penny Farthing
      Lady
      Registered On: March 14, 2021

I tend to alternate between what I call “boy days” and “girl days”. On girl days I wear panties every time. Bras, never. I don’t really see the point. Bras are for supporting boobies that I don’t have. And I don’t really go for the breast forms. I actually enjoy looking like a man in a dress, and I don’t really try to pass as a woman.

Alexandria Mendez
      Lady
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Replies: 13

Not often, maybe once a week. At times it’s more, others it’s less. It’s fear that stops me. But it’s getting easier.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 241

Almost never

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 110
      Replies: 1824

major update at times when wearing my super sexy latex wear getting into only wear some nice lacy thongs many times no bra since my breast plate shows some great cleavage. Hoping soon my natural breasts will grow more with HRT

Kathleen 60454
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 76
      Replies: 656

I wear panties and bras 24/7/365, even to my doctors. I love wearing my bras and  panties every day. Yes I have men’s underwear but I haven’t worn them in over two year’s and then I only wore them to the doctors.

Harietta
      Lady
      Registered On: December 13, 2016
      Topics: 103
      Replies: 248

I only wear a bra if I am dressed. No awkward situations are to arise en brabbe…
      I do however wear Jockey@ white cotton ladies panties every day because they are much cooler and fit me better in male mode. The waist band is softer, slimmer and not thigkly designed to hold the weight of those truck nuts males are conditioned to think we have.
      And who exactly uses that “fly” thingy when they male-pee?
      I save the really femme underpants for dressing only.

Sally Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2021
      Replies: 9

every day, pretty much for the last 20 years – no boy underwear. I hate summer because it’s difficult to wear a bra under thin shirts

*pout*

Donna
      Lady

Donna. You raise an interesting situation. Hypothetically, your doctor is a CD and you know this  – could be any of a number of different ways. Perhaps you briefly met through friends, cocktails, any other innocent gathering. You might barely remember one another but when you see him/her as a patient you remember their other side.  Very professional, as he/she should be.
      I should say that I am just like you. I own male underwear just for that occasion – and thank God there is now a string bikini for that occasion. My body even has to “prepare” differently – otherwise very smooth, etc.

Living alone affords a lot of freedoms, but when my house cleaner comes I moves things out of eye sight…though I suspect they know more but remain discrete.

So, as I prepare for bed, it is just so natural to find something that is weather appropriate but soft and pretty.

P

Oh hun mistaken what meant to say. Don’t know any doctors that wear panties and bra. Meant my doctors know I cross dress Will one in my records starting HRT for few weeks now. Since will be fully going all the way I say why not start wearing women clothing. actually one of the requirements was told for a year at least.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 93

I Love wearing my panties as often as I possibly can.

Donna
      Lady

I wear panties and bras daily. Only time male underwear is doctors.

I use to do that too but now even to doctors wear panties and bra

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 105

Donna. You raise an interesting situation. Hypothetically, your doctor is a CD and you know this  – could be any of a number of different ways. Perhaps you briefly met through friends, cocktails, any other innocent gathering. You might barely remember one another but when you see him/her as a patient you remember their other side.  Very professional, as he/she should be.
        I should say that I am just like you. I own male underwear just for that occasion – and thank God there is now a string bikini for that occasion. My body even has to “prepare” differently – otherwise very smooth, etc.

Living alone affords a lot of freedoms, but when my house cleaner comes I moves things out of eye sight…though I suspect they know more but remain discrete.

So, as I prepare for bed, it is just so natural to find something that is weather appropriate but soft and pretty.

P

Ellie Hope
      Baroness
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 119

Yes, every day. Sometines I will substitute a cotton thong meant for males in lieu of female panties, particularly when it’s very hot. I often opt for a bralette rather than bra.

Roberta Jones
      Registered On: December 16, 2018

I wear bra and panties daily and makeup and nails. Being retired has its benefits! i wake up and plan my wardrobe for the day, makes it exciting!

Genevïéve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 36
        Replies: 1531

“Being retired has its benefits!”

So that’s how the saying ‘The Golden Years’ came about… It all makes sense now…  😉

Gen ❤

Megan Edwards
      Lady
      Registered On: September 9, 2015
      Replies: 22

I wear panties and bras daily. Only time male underwear is doctors.

9 users thanked author for this post.