Viewing 247 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Clarissa Renoir
      Participant
      Registered On: July 12, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 41

I have yet to go with a bra/bralette at work yet but I wear panties everyday. My job is super physical so I don’t know how I’ll react to having a bra on at work. I have been debating using a sports bra but our busy season is coming up and don’t want to add anything new until it slows down.

I actually have two sets of panties, work panties and cute panties.

side note: today was the first day I wore men’s underwear because after 11 hours the day before, I just grabbed a pair of underwear and my god, what a weird feeling. I’m going to rummage through the laundry basket for my work panties. LOL

Jane Hudson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 9

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for five years now. My wife was ok with panties and pantyhose but that was the it. Now that she has recently passed away I have more opportunity to wear a bra or any other woman’s clothing I wish. I do this in the privacy of my home and do not venture out except under dressed. It used to panties and pantyhose but now I am adding a bra as well when I wear heavier tops.

Lynda Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Replies: 18

I wear panties every day, thongs  (Comfortable Club great fit , silky panties, and Jockey seamless panties. I wear the Black Jockey seamless  to the gym and place I might have undress,  they look and fit like mens Bikinis. Now that winter is here I wear a BRA and pantyhose or thigh hi all most every day,

Tammie Swenson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 328

ABSOLUTELY  every day !

Ever since my  SOGGF accidentally discovered me wearing an outfit of hers 3 weeks b4 Halloween in October 2015.

She is a double radical mastectomy BC survivor survivor, I moved in to her house to be her primary home care giver at time she came home from hospital in early 2012. (I was a closeted XDRESSER since high school so at time I moved in with her, I ditched all my feminine attire) 10 weeks later she got 2 pairs of expensive custom made 38DD MEDICAL GRADE SILICON breast forms, with surgical water proof brush on adhesive and requisite removal solution. Why 2 pairs, 1 primary pair and 1 emergency spare pair, but her surgeon recommended that she switch off wearing each pair only a month at a time, thusly prolonging their life.

Anyhow they were the same size as the bras and cheap foam forms I pictched out prior to moving in with her.

A few months later she was allowed to return to work but as i had essentially retired from my job to care for I was alone at her house most days.

ONE morning after our 5am breakfas and br Leaving about 6am for work SOGGF SAID She was having to work late  most  likely 9pm to finish a project due 2 her boss next morning at 10 AM and she asked me to empty dryer of her laundry she had done the night before just  b4 we went to bed and would I put away her dried clothes as she most likely would be to tired by time she got home. I said okay honey but depending upon what is in your laundry I might have to search through ur dresser drawers to put away your laundry. She said no problem better than letting it sit all day in dryer.

In her laundry in the gas dryer were several pairs of her cotton panties and matching bras,several blouses, skirts , slacks, etc. Hanging on a folding wooden drying rack were 5 pairs of her now dry PANTIHOSE

I knew she kept her cotton bras & panties and pantyhose in several of her dresser drawers but not which specific drawers.  Thus I happened upon her drawer full of satin panties of various styles and colors looking for the drawers 2 put her cotton panties and bras in. Also discovered her drawer full of her PANTIHOSE.

Then as i put away her blouses on empty hangers in closet I came upon her hangers of satin bras matching panties in her dresser.

It now about 9AM, as I had taken a shower just after having finished breakfast I was wearing nothing but a bathrobe of hers I found bathroom with shower, having forgotten to bring with my own Robe.  And as I had just started my own wash load of my underclothes and socks I had no underclothes and socks to wear.

Thusly since I had found SOGGF’S satin panties and matching bras and her stash pof PANTIHOSE Via putting away her laundry load, having not XDed since moving in with SOGGF 2years prior I was sorely missing the feel of soft satin ladies panties and bras,  I  could not resist trying on her undies especially knowing her 38DD bra size was exactly the same size of the bras of mine I trashed b4 moving with her.

So know that SOGGF was not going to be home till after 9pm, I decided to wear her several pairs of her undies all day changing outfits every hour til 7pm by ween all my loads of my own laundry would be finished.

There after any time I knew SOGGFwas coming home late or on an extended business trip, I did same.

Come early September 2015 SHE tells me staring on September 18th she is going to her employer’s corporate Headquarters in SanFransico for two weeks of training prior to attending a week long trade show in Seattle and be home mid day Saturday October 10 2015.

After she left on 9/18/15 for her 3 week long trip. I dressed up every day in nothing but her very feminine attire 24/7 even wearing loose in bra cups her spare pair of forms, unless I had leave house for what ever reason. But I would always wear a bra with out forms, panties and pantyhose under my mens attire.

Then on October 7 2015 she came back 3 days early from her “3 week” business trip, she found me in our Bedroom with her spare pair of her 38DD expensive custom made BForms on in a sexy bra of hers, matching panties and a Very Sexy Mesh Bodysuit and a Very Tight Spandex Lace Mini-skirt and a pair of her spider web black pantyhose, (as our stereo in living room was on loud, I did NOT hear her come in about 1pm or so that afternoon)… BOY OH BOY was she pissed. SAYING NOW I KNOW WHY MY UNDIES and various clothes have appeared to been riffled thru when I come home from a business trip. YOU’RE THE ONE going thru my clothes. THEN she said If you like my OUTFITS so MUCH then FROM TONIGHT thru Halloween Costume party my office is having YOU MUST DRESS 24/7 FEMALE UNTIL THEN…AND not JUST WEARING FORMS LOOSE IN BRA,,,you WILL HAVE TO LET ME PROPERLY “SEMI PERMANENTLY” adhere them to you with my MEDICAL ADHESIVE, thusly they won’t come off without my Adhesive remover…THEN She transformed me from Jammie to Tammie b4 going out for Dinner. Every day dressing me up FULLY ENFEM b4 going to work, by Halloween I was loving it with her DRESSING me and making me up just as she did but then came the big SURPRISE, the morning after the Halloween, SOGGF, woke me up extra early, said Jammie, I think just maybe you really are a girl in a man’s body, you obviously like being Tammie, How about continuing to live with me as Tammie, thru New Year’s Eve, I said okay, then she said OKAY, GOOD, Ive got the day off, from work, we are going shopping to get some more of ur own BRAs and Panties, but FIRST we need to Use my extra Strong Surgical Adhesive on your chest and the back of the forms, this way when you are measured for ur own bras at my SOMA Intimates Store, the sales associate that is a Profession Bra fitter can measure u with forms on but NO BRA. Long story short every since I then I been OPENLY Living FEMALE and loving it,,,SOGGF on 1st MY Birthday as Tammie had another surprise for me, she had ordered 4 me 38DDD forms the next size larger,as one of my many 1Year BDay as Tammie,  presents
      Part 1 was forms saying since u want me get my DDD bust back then u have to have to have equality large Bust. Part 2 trip to same SOMA INTIMATES for new 38DDD bras, (some even sexier than what 38DD bras, I had ) SOGGF had even gotten me a NEW one to wear to soma store, plus a SEXY thong panty go to with CThru Mesh Spandex Bodysuit She had outed me wearing,, but with the 38DDD forms even tighter fitting thus making my BOOBs even more pronounce,,, then with the DD forms I had been wearing ….when I complained about having to go shopping wearing the mesh bodysuit that my very
      Colorful flowery bra is very much visible through the thin white bodysuit SOGGF said that’s right and why I dont wear my same bra except around the house yet u constantly want me to wear it for a nite out now shut up and put in on, That was in October 2016 Been Tammie essentially 24/7 for about 3.5 years now,,, still have a lot to learn…about being a FEMALE. Just the other day MY SOGGF said Tammie, In a couple of weeks, I have another VERY Feminizing SURPRISE 4 U. ??????? before we Dressed for the day… got to run….SOGGF saying get off the internet Tammie NOW!

and br

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 448

CK women’s bikini or boyleg week days .

Weekend,  CK men’s , I do this for my wife xx Tiff

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 20

I don’t use them often but I know I should.
      Today I tried new panties for some minutes (while people were elsewhere) and I felt so good <3

xoxo

4 users thanked author for this post.
      stacey s
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 199

I, wear panties, nylons and garter belts everyday sometimes a bra , when entertaining the full get up.

Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 24

I always worry a bra or panties would be sen under my man clothes,  but I occasionally wear stockings or pantyhose under my male clothes.

Jennifer

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Donna James
        Participant
        Registered On: March 4, 2019
        Replies: 524

Jennifer lucky you, not an option for me just a dream.

Jennifer Walker
          Participant

Hi Donna

i make sure i have king socks on.  Been wearing pantyhose today, just slipped into a skirt and heels

Jennifer

Donna James
            Participant

Sounds great enjoy.x.

Jennifer Walker
            Participant

Hi Donna

Thanks, I meant to say long, not king.  Fat fingers and auto correct.

X Jennifer

Donna James
            Participant

That’s ok Jen I got the idea. That predictive text gets me also, argh X.

Michelle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 27, 2019
      Replies: 17

Wear matching bra, panties & pantyhose daily under office attire,  Then change to blouse & skirt or dress all evening adding breast forms.  Some evenings I will wear light makeup.  Sleep in silk PJs along with my 24/7 forms in my bra & tap panties.

J J Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 86

I wear panties exclusively these days, and bras when I feel like it. Other items are included as my mood dictates.

Keelee Kincaid
      Participant
      Registered On: September 3, 2019
      Replies: 43

I wear panties every day all day. I wear a bra and forms in the evenings and on the weekends while at home along with a skirt or yoga pants. Typically sleep in a mighty or plush pajamas on cold nights.

Jenniffer Yallen
      Participant
      Registered On: October 4, 2019
      Replies: 5

I switch to panties when I get home at night before I crawl into bed. I’ve also (inspired by a former girlfriend with small boobies) started wearing cut off tank tops(A-shirts/“wife beaters”)  a size or two smaller than mine and cut to just below my ‘bust line’. They really feel like a bra-let with no elastic lines!!!

i can even wear them under a dress shirt and still look like I’m wearing an A-shirt!

Ginah H
      Participant
      Registered On: February 15, 2019
      Replies: 4

switched to panties full time probably two decades ago, and wear sports bras and day bras alot to work as they hide very well under a tshirt and sweatshirt, wear padded bras alot at home as I think a little more bump looks better in a fun dress!

Michelle Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 17, 2019
      Replies: 14

I sleep in panties every night. When I get up I put on a bra and walk my dog around the neighborhood. I wear outer shirts that show a hint of the bra straps. One woman actually asked if I was wearing a bra and I told her very matter of factly that I was. .. and then she asked me to see it. I gave her a quick ‘flash’ and she said it was pretty… now when I see her she just gives me that ‘knowing smile’ and it really makes my morning!!

Pantiesressential 4ever
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2019
      Replies: 1
      1. Absolutely. I’m wearing a white bra & panties with hearts on them right now. Oh yeah and a wig with lipstick also. Feeling nice and girly. Who else wears their bra& panties daily?
      Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2016

I am wearing panties pretty well every day now. As for a bra as much as I can but I need to remove an hour or so before I go for a swim at lunchtime as I don’t want anyone to notice my strap marks (maybe no one would notice actually. Plus being very happily married I need to exercise discretion and not wear openly in front of my wife. It feels so normal to wear though, just wish I could all the time.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Georgina
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2017

I wear panties & a camisole every day. The camisole feels very femme but is “safer” for me in that it’s not as obvious as a bra might be, & I’m not out yet. But the panties & camisole feel so natural by now that I have to be careful to change out of them before I go to the gym. I’ve done that a couple of times & had to quickly change in a bathroom stall so as not to cause locker room alarm. 🙂

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2016
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 156

Panties everyday yes bra about 4 out of 7 days a week and 3 of those 4 I have my breast forms in.

Tee Time
        Participant
        Registered On: October 23, 2019
        Replies: 22

So did you start with a bra then add breast forms later? Do wear the breast form/bra combo and are they larger? Just starting out and wanting to know…Thanks!

Jessica
          Participant
          Registered On: August 12, 2016
          Topics: 34
          Replies: 156

Tee-

I started with the bra empty and added the forms later. Now they are almost always there when I am wearing a bra.

Tee Time
            Participant
            Registered On: October 23, 2019
            Replies: 22

Great! Thank you very much!

Dee Gee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 48

Yes, and most days I wear breast form also..  It makes me feel good.

Sharon Trying2findmyway
      Participant
      Registered On: September 7, 2019
      Replies: 12

Panties everyday for sure.

Sharon

Lindi Roe
      Participant
      Registered On: July 1, 2019

I wear panties every day now with either a bra or a cami.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Replies: 284

I wear a bra as often as possible and panties every day.

Alice

Melanie Brown
      Participant

Panties I wear a lot but only wear a bra when I can .it is nice to come home and put them on even if it is under my male clothes

Toni Scott
      Participant
      Registered On: September 24, 2019
      Replies: 7
      • Hello first time posting I wear my bra with attachable c cup forms out in public alot. I’ve never been in public dressed. but forms, bras, panties and other foundation wear.
      Molly Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 37

When I can.  I wear panties everyday unless I think I have to show my underwear to someone I don’t want to see my feminine undies.  I love matching sets so that is my go to.  I have about 20 matching bras and panties.  I am afraid to admit how many panties I have.

Olivia Livin
        Participant
        Registered On: October 22, 2018
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 937

Never be afraid of admitting that one Molly, for many of us our drawer is far over populated, some in the hundreds.

We love our panties

Andrea Laney
          Participant
          Registered On: October 26, 2019

Panties everyday generally. like the others here i have next to no male underwear. i only wear male underwear when i think it will be exposed. my GF loves my panties but doesnt know about my full crossdressing. i wear bras when i can.. love the feel and hate when i have to take it off.. id honestly say i have a few hundred pairs of panties. more than any girl would dream to have.

Pam H
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 46

Don’t get to wear a bra daily but do when I can. Winter time is easier as the bracan be hidden under jacket etc. I have natural B cup boobs and when I wear a bra it is noticable.

I do wear panties always though. Even to the doctors. So funny story, I went to a urologist for groin pain wearing pink and blue striped panties. Usually they ask you to remove clothing and wear a gown. Well that didn’t happen. She just had me pull my pants down and bend over as she did a groin and rectal exam. I just did as told and didn’t worry about it. Not sure if she noticed I was wearing panties or not.

Tabitha Lawson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 26, 2019

Bra no, but panties yes. I’m not allowed to wewear male underwear

Donna James
        Participant

Not allowed! sounds interesting.

Amber Dayze
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2019

The place  I work is really hot at times.  I don’t wear panties…..but I do wear bikini bottoms.

Judy Carlson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2019

Panties everyday and bras when the weather permits a jacket to hide my bra from view.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Registered On:

Every day yes. 🙂

Marilyn Elam
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2019
      Replies: 8

I’ve worn a bra and panties every day for over 40 yrs and for the previous 10yrs as often as I had the opportunity. I adore a nice feminine comfortable bra and sensible panties under my work clothes I even wear them at the Docors or hospital I’m always dressed to match who I am.

Shreya Jain
      Participant
      Registered On: September 7, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 106

Not daily but i wear whenever i get chance

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 492

Panties full-time for the past 6 months; and now a bra daily, since I was fitted at Dillard’s and found some which were comfortable.

Rose
      Participant

I still own manpants (sadly!) but limit the days I wear them as much as possible (so baggy and boring). I love to wear panties daily and have all kinds and colors to select from. As for a bra, I dearly wish to wear daily but can’t do so for all sorts of reasons. This is why I have invested in a couple of bralettes, as there is no projection and I don’t need to worry about the straps showing. In fact, the owner of one of my favorite lingerie boutiques is ordering two more bralettes for me, so that I can build up my collection.

Kenna Greyson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2019
      Replies: 2

Panties everyday. Don’t even own any male underwear anymore.

Andreanna H
      Participant
      Registered On: July 18, 2019

Although I do not wear a bra everyday, I do wear panties daily, seems that is all I have in my dresser drawers. various styles and a multitude of colors and materials.

Beth Dallas
      Participant
      Registered On: August 2, 2019

I wear thongs everyday. I no longer own any “male” undergarments. I only wear thongs or g-stings and I have been wearing panties only for over 15 years. I have over 600 pairs and i enjoy just shopping for thongs.

I do dress everyday, but I don’t always wear a bra. My bra collection is not a large as my panty collect. I own around 60 bras. I do enjoy going braless and showing off my big “girls” in skimpy or sheer tops. It’s not that i do not enjoy wearing my bras, because i do.

I always wear stockings and garters belts,  never pantyhose. I actually hate, hate pantyhose

Jessica Smith
        Participant
        Registered On: August 28, 2019
        Replies: 25

I have to agree with you, I love thongs. I’m new to this but I’m starting to realize I don’t really want to wear other panties   Only have 7 pairs so far

Beth Dallas
          Participant
          Registered On: August 2, 2019

Jessica,

Gurls who are thong lovers are the best. I do not like VPL (visible panty lines) and they a thong makes me feel so sexy. I also like the way my butt looks in a thong. One other thing you cannot forget if your feeling naughty, which if you can’t tell I do often, showing off a nice whale tail.

Often I go “strutting” my stuff at the mall. Dressed to the nines. My blouse, skirt or dress will be sheer or thin thin enough to see which bra, thong and garter belt that I’m wearing.

JACKIE COOPER
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2019

wear panties 24/7 bali briefs I love the full coverage only wear a bra when I am fully dressed twice a week always the best days of the week

Jessica Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: August 28, 2019
      Replies: 25

Panties everyday. Haven’t tried a bra.  I also have no boobs

Melanie Brown
        Participant

I have no boobs but I did buy some DD silicone boobs and love them .it’s so nice to look down and see them in my lovey laced purple bra .

Olivia Livin
        Participant

You don’t actually need them Jessica, there are plenty of gg’s that have non or very small breasts that wear bras, sometimes BECAUSE they don’t have. Be inventive in making some or purchase inexpensive inserts, once you start wearing a bra you’ll be hooked. Pun intended.

Olivia Livin
      Participant

Every Day

I think I may have 1 or 2 pairs of mens briefs left, upstairs?, somewhere!

I wear soft cup or Bralettes of which I have a dozen or so to choose from for work, I have silicone bra pads which I wear driving there and back but usually remove them while on the jobsite. I say usually because I’m so comfortable with things now that I sometimes forget.

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 589

Panties every day for 5 years. Up until recently I would wear men’s underwear to work and doctors appointments then change into panties after getting home. A few weeks ago I found boybrief panties that can pass for men’s that I can wear to work.

I have 4 bras/bralettes that I would like to wear daily…… I just gotta get my wife on board first. I love how they feel. I don’t have forms so I wear soft cup or bralettes only….. for now.

-Hugs

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 204

Admittedly I have responded in the past, but who doesn’t love talking about bras and panties – well, I do. I may set a poll (stay tuned) regarding what you like talking about the most?

But, for now? As much as I love my straps I have begun to wear strapless bras. They have to stay up and either your breasts accomplish that or the bra band itself. Yet , I am really liking it. Needed a strapless for a black dress and became enlightened. I get mine from VS where straps are removable. Wait for a sale…

Kisses

Kate

Olivia Livin
        Participant

I have a few rompers and dresses that require strapless bras, I found they take a bit of getting used to but I like the different look and feel as well.

Registered On:

Panties and cami every day. Have only worn lace panties every day for the past 30 years. full femme every evening and all weekend.

Roberta Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: December 16, 2018

Yes, whenever I am at home.  I sleep en femme and when I wake up on weekends I think through what I want to wear for the day.  I put on makeup and wig, then put on my wardrobe.  I like to wear matching bra and panties and breast forms to make me feel complete.  I am looking forward to retirement when I can wear my nails full time and not have to worry about taking them off on Sunday nights.  I love the feel of my bras as I put them on and secure them from the back.  I look forward to the different feel of each bra, and whether or not they are padded.  With non-padded bras I like that they show the nipples of my breast forms through my tops.

michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 138

Panties or thongs are all that I have in the house. I wear a bra and forms most days in the house, in fact, these last few weeks I have lived in just bra & panties unless I have a visitor or am going out.

Roxanne Lanyon
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Replies: 1359

Of course! What else could a sweet girl like me, Roxanne, ever do?

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 759

I wear bras often, pantyhose and heels everyday and panties when necessary

Stef Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2017
      Replies: 67

Panties everyday; i have stealth ones for work as i change often at work

bras in the winter if i know i m not changing

i wear a cami or cotton womens Tank

Registered On:
      Replies: 204

VS PINK $3 panties ALL DAY

FYI!

Marie Sweets
      Participant
      Registered On: May 6, 2018
      Replies: 75

I wear panties 24/7. Wear a bra daily at home. Have not worn men’s undies for over 2 years now.  When I get home, shower and get dressed enfemme in bra with forms, lace panties pantyhose lace embroided cami and dress  and flats

ChrissyBee
      Participant
      Registered On: August 16, 2018
      Replies: 3

Every day and all day.

I have something for every occasion.

Not a day goes by, that I think, I look and feel my best.

Hugs,

Chrissy

GreenMtgurl
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2018

I wear have been wearing panties 24/7 for the last 20 years, and a bra daily for almost as long.  I sometimes go bra less in the summer when the weather is extremely warm but I prefer the comfort and support I get from wearing a bra daily.

Lindi Roe
      Participant
      Registered On: July 1, 2019

I wear panties everyday now and have for over a year.  Usually with a cami during the week as I don’t want people to see my straps.  A bra on the weekend of course.

Morgan Staar
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2018
      Replies: 21

I’ve had bra and panties in my drawer since I was  a sophmore in high school. I would wear them every chance I could but had to boy up for school. Too risky and not the place to be discovered or exposed.  I graduated in June and now I wear panties everyday..somedays I go bra-less…does that make me a feminist..  lol

Morgan

Sherri Remington
      Participant
      Registered On: August 8, 2018

I wore bra and panties on and off until I did an away project in 1997. Since then all I’ve worn every day is a bra and panties. In the winter I’ve no shame in how breast y my bra looks because of the heavier clothing, in summer I try to pay a little more attention so as not to embarrass the people I might be working with. But come the weekend when I know I’ll be by myself I love wearing my more breast enhancing outfits with a accenting Cami.  Odd but before I started to only wear a bra and pantie I didn’t wear any underwear, but there’s no stopping me now, I do insist though that I always wear a matching pair and not just what pulls out of the draw, something to match my clothing, you never know when you’ll be in an accident.

Patricia Marie Allen
      Participant
      Registered On: December 29, 2015
      Replies: 47

I gave up caring what everyone else thinks about me a couple of decades ago.  I began wearing panties daily about 40 years ago and added a bra daily about 25 years ago.  When I started wearing a bra I inserted enhancers that gave about an A cup.  When I retired, almost three years ago, I went with a full C cup all the time, everywhere.

Somewhere about 30 ago, I began trading out my men’s clothing for the woman’s equivalent.  Keeping it all as butch as I could, so I could wear it whenever, where ever.  These days, I’m down to three men’s shirts and one pair of pants.  No men’s shoes in site.

Tammie Swenson
        Participant

I been wearing nothing but Women’s attire.  My hajr now below ears hair cut and styled feminine for most of last 3 years now that I retired ever since my SOGGF insisted that I dress totally enfem for three weeks before Halloween when she discovered me wearing a very feminine outfit of hers totally by accident.  Then after Halloween party, she commented has nice I looked fully ENFEMME and that it appeared that I was enjoying her dressing me entirely enfem including makeup and styling my hair as needed every day b4 she left 4 work.. day after Halloween party woke up late, forgot it was day after Halloween, expected to find a nice feminine outfit SOGGF set out for me   that morning no outfit laid out as had been ever morning for three weeks, so I decided I would pick outfit from SOGGF”S closet myself  choosing one I had worn several days earlier  but instead of outfit’s normal solid white blouse and black spandex knee length pencil skirt I decided to get rather brave and wearca rose flowered bra and matching bikini panties under a white Vneck mesh bodysuit and the black skirt with pantyhose and wedge 4″ white strappy heels. Then went to kitchen for breakfast,  boy was I shocked to see SOGGF thinking that she was at work as it was now 1030am.  SHE SAID that a few days prior she arranged for 5 days off after Halloween party, hoping that maybe I would decide to continue living dressing fully enfem atleast thru NY eve party.  Saying What she initially thought would be punishment for me  it obviously was something that I was really enjoying thus she decided to help me get my own female wardrobe including my own makeup and lessons. Said she hoped I would by myself chose the outfit I had on. Then she applied makeup and hot iron curl  hair then she took me to be professionally fitted for my own bras and panties.  January 1 after NYE party same thing

Now except for  3 Drab male outfits I when for occasion when I visit my family that I m not out 2 yet, my wardrobe is totally feminine…but it’s a sore point with SOGGF that I m not out to my family yet.  one visit at her insurance for week long visit of my cousen Sarah (hadnt seen her since I was 16) to my and SOGGF’S house dress fully ENFEMM including my 38DDD bras and matching panties sans DDD forms..but wore feminine slacks with mens tailored blouses  except for Sarah’s Last day of visit, that morning SOGGF  insisted that I wear a sexy spandex mini skirt with a sheer flowered bodysuit and thusly “come out to my cousen” SOGGF s way to 4ce me to come out to my cousen… That morning SARAH was rather surprised at breakfast  said Jammie do you have a Female name 2 match ? I said yes “Tammie”  then she  said u look so fabulous as Tammie , Come xmas time you must come visit me in Colorado as Tammie

I have a 10 AM doctors appointment for a follow up appointment re sinus infection and related sinus headaches .. new dlady 4 this appointment  ( my regular lady doctor vacation trip to India where her parents are, parents celebrating their 50th anniversary) so SOGGF says Tammie you need to be really pretty for this new doctor

So I got to run and get ready

Bye 4 now

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 99

I have thrown all my male underwear in the trash and wear panties 24/7.  I’m strictly a Lane Bryant girl, love their extra soft material panties.  Bra, only when in full dress, but am wanting to have a bra fitting with my forms on.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 492

I switched to panties exclusively about 2 months ago, when I found some that were comfortable.  Bras are off and on, because I still can’t find one that fits properly and is comfortable.  I have found a camisole to be a fair substitute, and bought 3 from Amazon a few days ago.

Bettylou

Brianne Andrea
      Participant
      Registered On: June 15, 2019

When I had a drawer full of panties I told myself to never buy mens underwear again and once the ones I had wore out that was that. I now have 2 pairs of boxers I wear on the rare day that I have chafing issues, but 360 out of 365 of the year I wear panties. Bras I wear at home most days and wear a bra a lot in the winter when sweaters and heavier clothing conceal it, but when I go out in the summer t-shirt weather it’s pretty rare.

Registered On:
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 169

Hi Roberta!   Cool question!  If you do not yet know me, I am a real ‘tranny’ (call me anything except LATE for supper okay hon)?  hahah…  Um, for myself, I had to consider that most panties just lacked the fabric to do the job, so until ‘cool’ ones were mass marketed I was literally making my own from Hanes and other products.  I’d scissor them in all manner of ways, some with ‘thingies’ hanging down that are sexy (were white but dyed whatever was girl) …just cut then fold it over and run a line (machine stitching).  *If you do not sew, and you like/love CD’ing, I’m pretty sure you’ll get off on sewing.  Designing then creating an entire outfit is the ultimate trip!  (and it works)!  The simplest are always the bestest!

On bras, since I have boobies, (and as a model often used) ….so the shape MUST be retained …yet I would prefer to go without a bra (hate them!), but without GOOD support always, gravity WILL find them.  hahah….  (So I’m nearly ‘religious’ about wearing the best yet most comfy I can find).  Many of the ‘insert’ bras for CDers or trannys (or mastectomy patients) are surprisingly well-made, suggestive and comfy too!   (the most popular question on bras is how to get it undone without The Spin, which is just fine)!  IF you can’t reach so what?  Spin that sucker!  ha!  If you can, think “The Fonz” (because that little trick IS the easiest to pull off that I know.  Just think “push-pull” and you’ll prolly find it fast.  Otherwise said?  Reach back and find the top ‘tab’ and lift, with the other hand ‘push & down’ to undo the top hook, then ‘push-pull’ again for the latter.  It comes 2nd nature and will not take more than 2 weeks of serious practice.  Off on Off on Off on …it just works!  (shrugging shoulders).  It’s like heels.  One step at a time, right?  🙂  Aimee

Ashley Smiles
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2019

Hello All!  I am new here to the chat community!  I try to wear panties almost everyday and a bra once or twice a week.  I just love the feeling I get when I do!

Elle
      Participant
      Registered On: August 31, 2016

I only wear thongs every day of my life and I love them. Bras I wear once a week.

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 247

a wear them daily, today i have my hip forms in with tights and a body suit under my male drab cloths, but i have also been able to pull of wearing high waist skinny jeans

Registered On:

Yup ….knowing this will NEVER be seen in the above 9 miles of replies!!! !OMG!!!!!

Donna Richards
      Participant
      Registered On: January 11, 2019
      Replies: 41

I am a teacher by trade, so this time of year until the end of August yes, I wear a bra and panties daily.  During the school year it becomes a bit more challenging, but I certainly try.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Replies: 65

I’ve been wearing panties more often than not when I am home.  I would love to add a bra, bralette and/or cami as well but my SO might have a problem with it.

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Replies: 120

I do wear panties everyday and a bra too. I wear a bra at home and when I go out and really nobody cares or even looks. My breasts are between an A cup and B cup so don’t need to wear forms. The bra feels delicious when walking about and have always enjoyed the feel of nice panties.

Rose
      Participant

I wear panties every day now and a bra as often as I can. It depends on whether I go out and need to avoid any projection or straps showing, for instance when it’s warm outside and a t-shirt suffices. I do have a bralette that I wear when meeting clients – I plan to buy more that so that I can wear more frequently. It feels so normal and natural to be dressed in such a feminine way.

Registered On:

Perhaps I’m in a minority here, but I’m transitioning.  There’s only myself and I’ve purposely kept it that way for 21 years and counting.  *Why in the world would I want another woman after being scammed by the first four?  Each marriage was for about 8 yrs, save one (two yrs).  lol….  Anyway, the question is “Do you wear a bra and panties daily.”   Most certainly!  I’ve got oodles of the primo panties that can handle everything no probs, and I’ve got like C’s presently so I’m doing my thing and keeping them penned up.  LOTS of folks use foam inserts (like for women), and with something like a Sports Bra, and if you have the body for it, that’s all you need to really appear femme.  Baseball caps are optional, but chicks can wear them any-way they want!  Silicone Inserts can be had for about $50 that are definitely worth the cash outlay if you want “authentic looking”  …I had them for years!  Today, they are rather dated (compared to my ‘milk factories’).  Snort!   lol….

Kelli Lynn Oliver
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2019

I wear panties everyday a Bra sometimes

Registered On:
      Replies: 216

Absolutely! I wouldn’t feel dressed without them…pantyhose in cool weather (like today)…lol!

Leonara
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 283

Panties and camisoles are my preferred intimates
      Worn daily underdressed…shapewear with breastforms once a week when the opportunity presents itself
      Leonara

Leonara
        Ambassador
        Registered On: October 13, 2015
        Replies: 283

Thank you Julie.. It’s good to now I’m not alone

Gerella Enigma
      Participant
      Registered On: April 19, 2019
      Replies: 27

Anyone looking to conceal should try Jockey no panty line promise. (Available at Amazon) They could easily become your “go-tos”

Tammie Swenson
        Participant

I love the SOMA INTIMATES Vanishing Edge panties and bras

Bettie Houston
          Participant
          Registered On: May 25, 2018
          Replies: 57

Yes and Soma is wonderful store

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

Every day, Breast forms Too!

Me too!

Leah
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Replies: 85

I typically wear panties and a bralette daily (cannot see or feel the bralette  unlike a regular bra)  winter tmes I will add a pair of lace top stockings

Violet Storm
      Participant
      Registered On: April 28, 2019

yes daily

April May
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2019

Panties all the time! Bra several days a week. Camisoles several times per week also.

Elle
      Participant
      Registered On: August 31, 2016

I wear panties every day and a bra probably one a week.

nicola
      Participant
      Registered On: June 5, 2016

Always wear a bra and panties everyday

Rachel J Rose
      Ambassador
      Registered On: December 29, 2015
      Replies: 785

Every day, Breast forms Too!

Isla Curnow
      Participant
      Registered On: December 8, 2017

Oh yes.  Every day to work and weekends when family commitments let me

Colleen Rossini
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Replies: 19

Generally 6 days a week under male clothes

Rose Turner
      Participant
      Registered On: December 31, 2017

Several time a week. Maybe not ALL the time, but at least several times a week. and ALWAYS on weekends.

Celine Fache
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2019
      Replies: 11

Oh yes, bra and panties daily.  At a minimum, simply must feel girly!

Registered On:

my day must include pantyhose and a fancy girdle.

Donna James
      Participant

Reading all these posts makes me extremely jealous as the type of work I do makes it impossible I need to undress at the end of the day and my pink knickers and bra may well become a topic of conversation. Wonderful to read these stories but I am jealous.

Willow Flare
        Participant
        Registered On: April 23, 2019

Reading all these posts makes me extremely jealous as the type of work I do makes it impossible I need to undress at the end of the day and my pink knickers and bra may well become a topic of conversation. Wonderful to read these stories but I am jealous.

Check out Jockey Tactel panties, they are soft and silky, and no one has ever questioned me in a pair of plain black or navy ones.

Ginah H
      Participant
      Registered On: February 15, 2019

I switched to panties the first day I tried them, not a pair of boring boy undies in the house…luckily I tend to wear all the pinks and bright colors and GF tends to be more blacks and tans, so makes laundry folding easy to distinguish!

Rose
      Participant

I try to wear panties (maybe even a thong) every day as it feels so normal and natural and feminine, plus men’s pants are so so boring and dreary. As for a bra I have to be selective – if I don’t need to go out and my wife isn’t at home then it’s OK, otherwise sadly not, which is so disappointing since I would love to wear ALL the time. However, recently I have bought a bralette and I find that I can wear this to business meetings without any problems as there is no projection.

Janice Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 14, 2019
      Replies: 32

Wear a bra and panties every day. How could you not. SOOOOO comfortable.

Dani Denali
        Participant
        Registered On: October 12, 2019

Shout it out Girlfriend!

I hafta wear a stupid Cintas uniform, and the GG’s as well.

I wear things under the stiff, drab, blue pants. I yearn to get home and get into some real clothes.

Samantha Mann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 21, 2017

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I always wear a bra daily as I’m full time transitioning and my breast are growing. I wear panties or thongs daily as well. I dont own any male underwear at all anymore. When I get home from work, first thing I do is change into more comfortable clothes and the bra is usually gone the minute I walk thru the door.</p>

Ronda Francine
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2015

I wear a bra, with forms, panties daily.

Raquel Sullivan
        Participant
        Registered On: March 18, 2019

I wear panties every day and I wear a bra or bralette 4-5 days out of the week. My wife has no problem with me wearing my feminine underwear daily and I can’t remember the last time I wore one of my few pairs of male underwear that I keep for some unknown reason. They just take up room in my panty drawer.

courtneyjo
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2016
      Replies: 11

Wishful thinking on my part…some day! 🙂

Jenny T
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2019

I wear bra twice a week and panties almost daily.

Janice Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 14, 2019
      Replies: 32

Every day and night.

Registered On:
      Replies: 26

Unless traveling out of town (and sometimes even then), all day, every day.

Sandy Storm
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2019
      Replies: 17

I wear panties almost daily, thigh highs under my work pants, t-tanks under my shirts  will wear a bra or bralette when i can get away with it

Krista
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 111

I retired over 2 years ago and have worn a bra and panties daily.  And not just around the house; pretty much everywhere: grocery shopping, Starbucks, walking the dog, etc.  This afternoon I was referred to as a woman while picking up my mobile order at Starbucks (I was wearing my skinny jeans with women’s snow boots).  On Friday night, my wife and I went out for dinner, and much to my wife’s displeasure, the waitress referred to me as a woman. My wife corrected her immediately. I told the waitress not to worry as it happens to me almost daily. Loving retirement!

Jasmine Andrews
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2019

Panties daily, and racer back tank in the winter, which lasts nearly to may here in South Dakota.

Kim Paige
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2017
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 166

Yes, panties pretty much always.  Bra’s whenever I can – harder to do in summer but in Northeast where I live I can where bulkier sweaters from October into April.

Kim

Lisajane Jensen
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019

Oh yes!

Bra panties and pantyhose daily!

Sans hose when the weather gets warm..

Tammie Swenson
        Participant

Oh yes!

Bra panties and pantyhose daily!

Sans hose when the weather gets warm..

Ur lucky to be able 2 sans hose in hot weather.

My SOGGF makes be weat tight suntan or black tights every day  many times black Tights on 90•+ days

I’ve been dressing fully enfem 24/7 since my SOGGF “outed me: by accident one she came home about noon 3days  early from a 3 week business trip and discovered me wearing her SEXYEST bra and panties and phose and spandex mesh bodysuit and spandex miniskirt three weeks b4 Halloween all most 3.5 years ago, ROYAL PISSED this she said so its ur riffing. My clothes closet and dresser drawer,  Well then u you obviously like being dressing  feminine then thru Halloween starting tonight at dinner your going to be Tammie in public at a downtown restaurant and BEFORE WE GO 2 night club with has a dance floor for customers. But first we need to get you really pretty, so first must  shave face  xtra close and shower, we are going to shower together so I  can shave ur arms armpits and legs as does any lady,  then

She said since you have my spare pair of DD forms  loose in the bra right now I going to use my medical adhesive on the spare pair of my DD fbreast forms on you to semipermanently  give you 38DD boobies that will jiggle when we dance together to nite ghen YOU MUST DRESS FULLY FEMININE THRU HALLOWEEn

COME Morning after Halloween SOGGF said jammie its obvious ulike.being tammie do how bout continuing thru my office NYeve party, ? I said yes I love tammie,  SOGGF is a double radical MASTECTOMY BC SURVIVOR

She then said okay I good I have this week off so were going shopping to get you ur own Female wardrobe and  get your your own makeup with lessons, get your hair professional styled in a female pixie cut and get you a pedicure with red toe polish and red polished fingernails

Come newyears day SOGGF says jammie WEVE HAD so much better a relationship since October how about you consider continuing be Tammie full time. If so then I will use the same Surgery quality water proof sugical adhesive I use on my 38DD forms  I said okay I try being tammie for 6 months more  which extended to Halloween again by this time SOGGF me to her Breast CANCER surgeon to investigate getting me saline implants as she was thinking about 4 her self, her surgeon  ( a late 30ish lady ) examined me just after SOGGF  then said based on my build I d better of having a 38DDD bust. A month later SOGGF surprised me for my birthday present a set of my own 38DDD platinium seal forms from the online Breast forms store. And then took me to a mn earby SOMA INTIMATES STORE 2 GET ME SOME NEW 38DDD BRAS with matching panties of several styles

It’s a blast now the only time I’m in attire, is when I get 2gether with my immediate family.

Got 3run

Bye

Geraldine Fletcher
          Participant
          Registered On: April 28, 2019

Wear panties daily, also a slip, depends on season for other gear, summer can be very hot so bra can show under clothes and hose make my legs too hot, so really depends on temperature what I wear.

Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2017
      Replies: 16

Not as much as I would like. Difficult to wear a bra except when I am alone at home or going out en femme. However, I do wear panties several times a week.

Brianna
      Participant
      Registered On: March 8, 2019
      Replies: 16

I do wear panties on a daily basis.

I am going to venture into wearing a non hooking non pad lace bralette. I wish O could dress in a more feminine way at work. Sexy panties will have to do for now💃

stephanie plumb
        Participant
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 71
        Replies: 631

I have just discovered that type of  bra and can say they do set you free from the worry of having the adjusters and fasteners of bra straps giving you away. I am happy to wear a bralette under a shirt without a jacket. The other good thing is that you still get the tightness of a band across your back and a whisper of the lace straps over your shoulders when you move.   They also give just enough support for size b/c forms if required.

Stephanie P.

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 631

Have started doing it much more often since joining CD Heaven!  You lot are a bad influence on me.

Stephanie P.

Makenzie Raye
        Participant
        Registered On: February 19, 2019
        Replies: 38

Much the same in my case and I love it

Jessica Jones
      Participant

I wear panties every day  I too love the feel on my skin and I love how they make me feel.

Julia Morton
        Participant
        Registered On: October 19, 2017

Almost daily. Enjoy the feel It can be erotic at times.

Anna Frill
      Registered On: June 11, 2017

Hi and yes always wear Bra & Panties wonderful feeling

Imogen Mann
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2019
      Replies: 135

Yes, and no.

I’m a crossdresser, so it’s not a done deal either way.

can I say “usually” as my answer ?

Imogen x

Gabriela
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 135
      Replies: 659

No, and no.

Yeah, I know I’m weird! 😉

But to me it would be like wearing boxers and a tshirt under a dress. All or nothing.

Gaby 💜

Davinia Hart
      Participant
      Registered On: June 14, 2018
      Replies: 103

Panties yes, and I love the satin feel and lacy look. I just have to decide which colour each day. Do still have some male underwear but it hasn’t been out of the draw in ages. Bras I wear only occasionally, depending on what I’m doing. Yes for sure if I work at home, when I will be fully en femme anyway.

Lynda Jones
        Participant
        Registered On: February 27, 2019

Lynda wears panties every day from thongs to silky bikinis. Most work days I also wear pantyhose either black or suntan underdressed.

Julia Morton
        Participant

Pretty much most of the time. Love the soft satin feel.

Barbara Beardmore
      Participant

As I can’t dress too often then underwear is just as rare. Of the two I wear knickers maybe 3 times a week but bras only perhaps once or twice a month.

Julia Morton
      Participant

Yes and love the soft feel. Problem is no one gets to see them but me.

Jennifer Love
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2018
      Replies: 190

I have been so girly lately, not only am I wearing a bra and panties every day, but stockings and negligees/dresses and just really having a ball.  I still have to do the drab a few hours a day, but over all I am dressed 80 percent of the time and loving it.

Jackie
      Participant
      Registered On: December 22, 2018

Yes, bra and panties daily. What a great feeling to finally be able to wear daily.

Trisha Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2019

I wear panties daily and wear a bra on most day’s… There are some day’s I just want the freedom of not having to wear a bra… Trisha

Miniskirt Flert
      Participant
      Registered On: February 22, 2019

I wear panties and stockings when I am working from home. nothing has felt more natural to me. I hope everyone is comfortable about themselves it’s important to do so.

Tessa Love
      Participant
      Registered On: February 19, 2019

Yes u wear panties and bra along with pantyhose and compression camisole & high waist slimming breifs when I go to wrk but when I do my wrkouts I wear panties and pantyhose under my wrkout clothes..I wear oanties regularly when not wrking or wrking out.  On a few occasions I wear wut I wear under my wrk clothes  posted at the top when the wife and I have an outing or an out of town doings..jst for the love and feel of it and because i like wondering and knowing every now and then who might sneak a peek if they nitice..jst my little way of mischievous fun…xoxo

Darcy Bellinger
      Participant
      Registered On: February 14, 2019

Yes I do wear bra’s and panties everyday. I feel very comfortable and feminine in them.

Brenda Maidenform
      Participant
      Registered On: December 17, 2018
      Replies: 39

Since I have no more male undies so its panties all the time. I have been at doctors and in the hospital in panties and had no problems at all. As for bra’s my breasts have started growing so I am wearing more often. Hopefully all time time.

Registered On:

Yup I wear them all the time!   Things my best!!! 😊

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

Here is a website that has some sexy panties

Craven Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 21

I no longer have ANY male underwear. I wear panties every day. My favorite style is Tanga. Almost all have lace. An occasional thong. And when I’m feeling naughty… Crotchless!

Registered On:

I wear my femme clothes,daily BC I feel so beautiful and centered. Makes me smile every minute of each day

Registered On:
        Replies: 112

I think I have one pair of male pants somewhere, my fav panties are Brazilian ones in satin and lace. I also look out for panties with pretty buttons on as well but you don’t see them that often.

Tammie Swenson
          Participant

Sandra

Like u 1 Male set of underwear for last 3.5 years and 1 set of Male attire..for times I must be in Male attire for events that only know me as Jammie.

3.5 years ago my housemate SOGGF discovered me wearing 1 of her outfits when she came home 3days early from a business trip.  Boy was she PISSED off. Made take her out for a nite of dinner and clubbing dressed fully ENFEMME. Then decided for next 3 weeks to day after Halloween party she dressed me up fully enfem b4 she whent ti work.  She little knew I secretly loved it come morning after Halloween party SOGGF said Jammie I think you really like being Tammie how about you dress feminine for the rest of the year. I  said okay I  do love it especially when you do my makeup every morning.

Come year end little did I know that she had been secretly eliminated a set of my Male attire every time after she had taken me shopping for my own feminine outfits ie 4 each new ENFEMME outfit I lost one equivalent male outfit.

I’m sitting here at home this afternoon wearing only a soma INTIMATES balconett bra and matching tanga bikini panties watching TV while watching for a load of laundry to dry.

Roxanne Lanyon
      Participant

Oh my,

I try to!  It is the girlish way to live, right?

Roxanne Lanyon

Gerella Enigma
        Participant
        Registered On: April 19, 2019
        Replies: 27

Panties or OBG.

Registered On:

Yes I suppose so, but much better in a pretty dress and shoes ( which I do prefer) lol.

Registered On:

I wear  panties daily but only wear a bra when I am Sandra, a man with boobs always attracts attention.

Charlene Lyndsay
        Participant
        Registered On: December 24, 2018

I have certain bras for every day they don’t have padded cups or wires they lay flat against my breasts. And they are b cups which normally I’m d or dd cups to match my shoulders. That way I get to wear one everyday all day along with panties pantyhose and girdle or corset. And in cold weather a cami totally femme underneath everyday. The only time I had a problem was as I asked about everyone else at dr office. So use to wearing all that had to take off my clothes one day I forgot I was wearing all that  when I took off my shirt the nurse and the dr looked at me like I had just shot someone. All I could think to say was what I’m a crossdresser so what. Remember your oath lol.

Roxanne Lanyon
      Participant

Of course I do!  I am a girl, after all!

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlene Lyndsay
        Participant
        Registered On: December 24, 2018

As I’ve said I wear almost every item everyday. Been doing it so long nurses and drs do not even look at me funny anymore. What about all you ladies that wear everyday how do you handle the dr visits and what is said. I’m just wondering. How everyone else handles it.

Brenda Maidenform
          Participant
          Registered On: December 17, 2018
          Replies: 39

I just wear panties and have been hospitalized several times. I have been complimented on colors and floral prints by doctors and nurses. Just wear what you want

Tammie Swenson
          Participant

MY GP DOCTOR is a late 30ish lady GP. I seen her several times fully ENFEMME. Has no problem with. Matter of fact January 2016 I had my annual  physical she comment that my calfs, ankles and feet were NOT swollen up has they had been a year b4 in my man mode, at that time she suggested I wear hospital Surgerical support hose as I had to a few months b4 having been diagnosed with mild AFIB ( ie. Irregular pulse) after fainting in a restaurant and being hospitalized for a week until hospital doctors diagnosed my afib, thus my feet etc tend 2 swell if I sit still for a hour or more thus . That was b4 SOGGF outed me.

I went to a  new dentist for an emergency last July 6th having lost a large filling on July 4th. My regular dentist wasn’t available. The emergency dentist said now problems, he had several transgender patients both FTM and Male. His dental technician commented to me that I  definitely made a good looking lady and wish she had the nice leggs like mine, I was wearing a blue upper knee length pencil skirt & a nice tight LONG SLEEVE black mesh bodysuit ( same outfit in my pictures titled  “Tammie’s 3rd Beauty Salon Trip”

So my doctors have been definitely been okay with my XDING.  MY GP doctor during a recent checkup. Said every time she has seen my since I first saw her fully enfem said my feet are not swollen ( I wear leggs active support pantyhose or CVS BLACK or White shaper support tights), she said more power to u if you want to CD, and I bet your more comfortable wearing female underwear rather than mens under pants under the hospital full leg support hose.  I said yup very true.  Matter 21sz qof fact my emergency dentist has  now become my primary dentist, 3 reasons, 1) closer to where I live  2) less expensive 3) he is both a regular Dentist and a Endontist ( type dentist that does root Canal treatments)  discovered  this when I need a root Canal and Crown for the tooth that I lost filling of on 4th of July 2018.

Victoria Egger
      Participant
      Registered On: December 25, 2017
      Replies: 84

Hello,

Yes I wear panties or thongs every day. I wear sports bras or bralettes pretty much daily also

Jenny Neille
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2018

Yes, it was a gradual progression over time but now I do not feel right without wearing both bra and panties. It would be like denying part of myself. Also, there are plenty of bras that do not show as long as you have a T-shirt and regular shirt on.

Scarlett398
        Participant
        Registered On: June 29, 2018
        Replies: 261

Hi Roberta, this is Scarlett and most all of the girls on this site know that I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in over 8 years. Now I only put a bra on when I get my total girl on as Scarlett and I’m doing a photo shoot hear at home!

Good question and thanks for asking! XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
          Participant
          Registered On: June 29, 2018
          Replies: 261

Should read “here at home” instead of “hear at home” …Sorry girls, didn’t preview the writing before I hit the submit button!

Kay Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 28

Yes I do right now I am waring a pretty pink palace panties and bra with little bows in the middle so sexy love them😍

Tammie Swenson
        Participant

What brand bra and panties?

Jennifer Green
      Participant
      Registered On: October 24, 2016
      Replies: 38

Panties everyday and I love it, Bra most days, 5 of 7 days a week. Finally just accepted who I am and love it all

Ann Richards
      Participant
      Registered On: November 20, 2018

I am fortunate to be able to wear bra, panties and tights/holdups every day, thanks to my wife’s support, I am also lucky to be able to dress up nearly every evening, my wife is slowly teaching me how to wear makeup.

i think that the best thing that has happened for me is letting my wife know, I now have a wonderful friend to share all of me with.