Viewing 379 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lynda Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 35

With the cooler weather I was able to wear my purple pushup Bra 38A along with purple jockey panties. under a Bali Seamless black tank top, this covers up any bar straps. Under my shirt and paints. Love the tank top as i can wear just by its self.Looks a little on the girly side but who cares. Just received 2 more from Macys so I will always have a clean one to wear.

Jocelyn Prescott
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 3

I wear panties every day and sometimes knee high stockings. I want to start wearing bras daily, I just need to do some shopping first!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Linda Lee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 9

I wear panties everyday and when the weather is cool.i always  wear a sweater over a nice lacy camisole and in the winter I often wear a garter belt and stockings  they feel great  under my pants GG  are so lucky and unappreciative

Tammy Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2020
      Topics: 2

Hi,

Thong or g-string panties, yes…every day.  However, I’m not a fan of bras though.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jeannie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 38

I wear panties daily but the bras are just at home

danielle
      Participant
      Registered On: December 30, 2016

i wear a bra and panty and a small set of forms every day even to work witch is hard since i work in a tool shop thank god for baggy work shirts. been doing this for about 1 1/2 years now and no chance of turning back now.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Chrissy Fairchild
      Participant
      Registered On: October 4, 2020
      Replies: 5

Usually at the end of the day before dinner, I slip into a pair of bra and panties to begin my gurly mode for the evening.

Janet williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2018
      Replies: 80

I do wear panties daily and at times have gone out on my job which is driving for now wearing a bra and panties which I adore and love the feel of being in a bra

Jenna Monroe
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2020
      Replies: 6

Also a closet CD. Wear panties most everyday. When I can I wear bra and stockings also. I have several frilly nighties that I wear when I can too

Savvy Secrets
      Participant
      Registered On: September 21, 2020
      Replies: 1

Hello Ladies,

Start every morning with coffee wearing pantyhose and heels.

Depending on what that particular day has in store determines if I progress into something more feminine, like a bra, or full en-femme…

🤍Savvy

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Lynda Jones
      Participant

Hello all,

I love to wearing thongs, black Jockey panties when going to the Dr, Found a great Camisole at Macy’s  by Bali  looks like a form fitting tank. Able to were under any thing or as a tank. Just ordered 2 more so I will always have a clean one.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 97

Hi Ladies , yes i wear panties every day , and to bed i wear panty , soft cup bra and my silky night gown . I pretty much need to wear a bra daily as my breasts have came along nicely since taking PM now for about 7 months . The soft cups feel so nice on my nipples . I don’t care for cotton undies , they chafe me and nylon feels so much nicer . The only time i’am not in a bra is when i’am out side doing yard work , my bra’s are to nice to sweat up .  Leslie

Joanne Watters
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 2

I have been wearing panties, bra & pantyhose every day for the past twelve years, the first time I was questioned about wearing pantyhose, I was embarrassed, it was from a lady I worked with who noticed, it figures, it was the first time I went to work without wearing socks. After that day I threw out all of my male underwear & socks, I got a lot of questions later on when I went to work for the first time after getting my ears pierced & my eyebrows waxed into ultra thin, highly arched lines. Everyone I worked with finally understood after I came to work on halloween as Joanne, when I was asked who helped me with my makeup, I told them no one, I did it all myself. I received a lot of compliments from the women & had my butt pinched a lot & asked to dance a lot from the men, I did find myself out in the parking lot in a car with one of the guys who worked in the office, let me just say he went back into the party with a smile on his face.

Tammy Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2020

Panties daily…most definitely yes, but I’m not a fan of bras.

Michaela Cruz
      Participant
      Registered On: August 2, 2020
      Replies: 13

I might actually be a little odd in this regard, but panties and bras aren’t my usual thing. I actually kind of prefer my male boxer briefs, only because I personally just find them a little more comfortable.

However, I love pantyhose and tights, and do wear them almost every day. When I dress to the nines, I do tend to wear panties and of course a bra to complete my look, and I do admit, they look much more lovely when completing a look.

Alana Teal
      Participant
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 16

I wear panties every day. I have worn them to my dermitology appointments the last two years where I am checked head to toe for skin issues. Nothing was said by the doctor or her medical assistant, even when she lowered my panties to check my genital area. Both times I wore black satin panties with a tiny bow on the front. I have not worn them Toto my regular doctor for my annual physical, yet. I’m not sure what she would say. I have worn them to appointments with her where it has not been likely to expose them. I have traveled around the world with nothing but panties for underwear. Men’s underwear is ugly and uncomfortable.

Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2016
      Replies: 43

Since lockdown started 6 months ago (!) I have been wearing panties every day and a matching bra most days. A couple of months ago, when hanging out the laundry my wife told me she had no problem with me dressing in lingerie – we have been married 37+ years and are very happy. It made me feel so good having that positive affirmation from the most important person in my life. As regards wearing a bra, I tend to be a little discrete, so when going to the fitness center for a swim for instance, I remove my bra a couple of hours ahead so that the strap marks don’t show. Also at home I try not to make it so apparent when wearing a bra, and when we have visitors (not very often of course) I choose to to remove my bra as I don’t want anyone else to be aware of any visible projection that a bra usually gives.

Christina Wiliams
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 26

As closet dresser as my wife home everyday nearly all day I wear panties stockings or tights and suspenders with a silk cami everyday under my horrible male clothes. Although restricted still feel lovely and bit dangerous … been doing this for few years now 🌹🧚🏻‍♀️

Rita Mcintyre
      Participant
      Registered On: August 22, 2020
      Replies: 7

Normally panties everyday bra a fefew times a week. I read the reply about the doctor. I went to skin doc for my check up. Had red silk panties on. Forget I had to take everything off except those. I wonder what she thought, but she didn’t say anything. Actually was a little exciting. I guess you could say it was the first time someone saw me in panties.

Julia Morton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2020

Men’s underwear is boring!  Sty;e and color needs work

Alina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 98

panties omly, waiting for size for mu bras

Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Replies: 33

Unless I have a doctors appointment panties are 24/7 (briefs), a bra probably 6 hours a day, depends on what I’m doing and how hot it is. In the winter I will wear one longer.

Joyce France
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 8

Yes I like the feel thong plus Have an advantageI have tiny items perfect fit also some days largersilky Panties perhaps even a brief , I find very comfortable also I guess I never think about it about if I Will we are or not it’s  just routine to slip into them every day and I’m glad I do . It’s important to be comfortable

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 182

I wear almost daily… I love wearing pretty panties and bras. TTFN Natasha

Diana W
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 209

I don’t wear a bra.  Yet.  But I do wear panties daily.  They feel so much nicer than boring ol male underwear.

Amilia Tanner
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 10

Panties 80% of the time the rest matching bra and pantie set the rest. As for a girdle I sometimes

Shawn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2020

I wear a thong daily love to tuck not much there I found smaller size spandex or thong bathing suit bottom. But I am also have a small breast size so I were a waist trainer or corset with my bra. So yes I wear a thong and other items to boost my assets everyday. Its your choice it makes me feel good everyday so dont be afraid to be you

Linda Darrey
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2020

yes, every day I wear it.

Jennifer Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 69

I have been wearing panties since I got my first pair in 1988 and only panties since 1990 when my wife threw out all my men’s underwear and replaced them with panties. I have been wearing bras every day for past 20 years

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 11

Yes… Have done now for around 4 years. Once i found my real being, it just made sense. I used to worry about if i had an accident and ended up in hospital and was found to be wearing womans lingerie. After talking to a nurse friend who assured me that they see this very often, i gave up the inhabitions. I now wear a bra,briefs and stockings and suspenders on a daily basis. I feel much more confident when wearing these. I still have a few pairs of boxers tucked up in the drawer but doubt I’ll wear them.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

I have done so since I came out to my family the fear of been discovered is gone. The relief is a weight being lifted off me. Doctor has to be next, they are my source of medical care and as a gay man, who has relationships with other men. Hiding my sexual practices and orientation is a lie to me and denies me a proper health care. So yes I even say it is necessary for your care givers to know the truth.

Joanne Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 46

Yes, panties daily.  Long time and even to doctor’s visits now.  Never had anything upstairs to warrent a bra until pueraria came along so looking to add bras to my wardrobe soon.

Casey Amber Twitchings
      Participant
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 299

I can’t tell you the last time I wore a bra. I wear panties whenever they say “wear me” that morning, otherwise its men’s briefs.

Katie Darcy
      Participant
      Registered On: July 27, 2020
      Replies: 31

Pretty much, yes. I rarely wear boy underwear now and wear panties no matter how I’m dressed or where I’m going. I usually only wear a bra if I need to support forms; otherwise I skip it if I can. Most week days I fully dress for the day (with makeup) but I won’t use adhesive to affix the forms, so I will usually need a bra for form support. All of my forms are self adhering but only the smallest of my forms will actually stay in place for more than an hour without adhesive.

My favorite is to wear my small, self adhering forms, no bra, a t-shirt. and panties to just lounge around the house after work 🙂

Michelle Tiffany
      Participant
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 21

I wear panties daily.  I only wear panties now, no more men’s underwear at all.  This is pretty recent and feels wonderful!  I only wear bras when I dress fully, but will be doing it more and more until I am wearing bras daily as well, but not yet.

Rachel Beaumont
      Participant
      Registered On: April 5, 2019

for so many years now i do wear panties and bras daily.  i also wear makeup, girls shorts and t’s in the summer and jewelry.  i LOVE being a sissy

Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020

I have been wearing only panties for many years, I do have a few men’s briefs for doctors visits.

danielle
      Participant
      Registered On: December 30, 2016

yes i do wear a bra and panties every day i even wear a small set of forms to work

Sally Drinkwater
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 213

Would you ask your mother, sister or SO this question?

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 84

For the last year have been wearing a bra or bralettes  and panties most days sometimes only for a few hours depending on what I am doing or going ,other times most of the day  Love it Love it  Michelle xx

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Panties every day for most of my adult life. I haven’t owned a pair of men’s underwear in I don’t know how long – and like some of the other replies, yes I wear them to the doctor and when I had to go to the hospital too. Bra depends on what I’m wearing in drab mode, but maybe 50-50.

Jill
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020

I try to wear a bra and panties every day.

Ria Freichuk
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Replies: 63

I did most of my life. I started when I went to college and just continued from there.

Tammy Joseph
      Participant
      Replies: 22

I wear panties every day I have no male  underwear at all. Been in the hospital and Dr office they know My friends know.

I’m the same way. I don’t own anything but panties.  And my doctor didn’t say anything. I think I saw a little smile but she tried to hide it.

My best friend encouraged me to get rid of my boxer briefs. Ironically it’s all she wears. So I wear panties and she wears boxers, go figure.

Elisabethed cherrish
      Participant
      Registered On: December 29, 2017

Yes every day

Julia Morton
      Participant

I am in the same boat – time to purge my draws! I wonder how long that will last. The only thing I love more is shoes. Not ready to clean house on hem yet.

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 539

Even during purges, I would always save a few of my best panties, so yup, panties pretty much 24/7.  I will wear a bra and stockings except on the hottest summer days.

Now that I have purged the purge from my system I have too many panties.  Too many?  Well, more than anyone should have anyway!  Lol.

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 484

I used to, but purged and suppressed for many years. Working my way back into this again! I’ve been looking at undergarments online. Will be placing order soon!

Sharon Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 22, 2020
      Replies: 4

From early fall to late spring I will wear a bra and panties 24/7 in the warm months just panties.

I’m still in the cloest but that door has cracked open in the cooler months.

Nick Lacroix
      Participant
      Registered On: February 3, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 165

Sometimes I love to wear panties and pantyhose under my pants when working but with summer approaching it gets just too hot. I also like wearing a sports bra on occasion.

Gail
      Participant
      Registered On: May 12, 2016
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 46

Not now, but in my Teens I did!

I have always been a great fan of Pastels, so I would wear matching lacy Bra & Panties in cute colors.

I started buying my own girly things with the money I received from my paper route. I was only 12 at the time and very nervous, but in a way it did give me a thrill.

I would wear my pretty matching Bra and Panties under my boy clothes every chance I got, especially love wearing them at the mall and shopping.

Emma Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: June 3, 2020

I wear nothing but panties anymore and I love it! I have a few bralettes, but usually only wear them at home when I can be more comfortable.

Mary Priscilla
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2020
      Replies: 40

A really good day for me is when I can be dressed for several hours.  I was recently in South Carolina for several business meetings that required a weekend stay.  With no social obligations, I brought an extra suitcase so that I could live Mary Priscilla for more than a few hours at a time.  I went out in public several times and found a very friendly gay bar that offered drag shows on Friday and Saturday nights.  I figured that this would be a safe a place for me to go un-escorted and it proved to be a good decision.

Upon returning to my hotel, it dawned on me that I could, for the first time, sleep in my bra, panties and nightie.  It was a totally liberating feeling; one that I will treasure as I have not had another opportunity (YET!).

Ashlie Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 27, 2020

I always wear nylon panties every day under my male trousers or shorts. I have never found Bras an exciting thing to wear though.

Molly Katherine
      Participant
      Registered On: April 27, 2020

I don’t but wish I could. For one I don’t have enough selection. I basically have a lingerie collection that I’ve scavenged from ex girlfriends that don’t fit me well. I have a lot of respect for you girls who do. I can only dress up when I have an evening to myself. Which is fairly rare.

Sophie Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: March 16, 2020
      Replies: 30

The answer is mostly when I do I wear a “pocket Bra” to ensure my forms are correctly placed and close to my chest. There are quite a few styles to select so if it helps anyone in any way I have put together a little video about three of the basic styles and also a little additional guidance on how to select the right size bra. Happy watching ladies.

Brianne Palmer
      Participant
      Registered On: May 10, 2020

Hi Roberta my name is Brianne and i wear panties and bra every day in fact i only wear womens clothes. xx

Kathy Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Replies: 76

A hearty welcome to CDH, to my U.K. cousin, Klaudia.  I hope you find what you are looking for on this site.  You will find lots of lovely ladies from your side of the pond, here on CDH.  Hope you can connect.  Oh, – – I wear panties, daily, and during the cooler months I try to wear a pretty, unlined bra under my top.  Sweat shirts and windbreakers work well, to hide straps.

Hugs, Kathy

Gabrielle Thomas
      Participant
      Registered On: December 22, 2015
      Replies: 14

I wear panties and bra everyday.  I start my mornings by waking up and immediately changing out  outo my girl shorts andf top into a bra and my favorite pair of websweb panties.  I’ll put an oversized, long, comfy shirt over, then grab a cup of coffee.  I head back to sit up in bed and read the latest on CDH.  It’s an awesome way to start my day as my south facing bedroom wall is all windows and a glassdglass to my second floor deck.  I can see the morning rise.  It’s the only way I can start my day and this sets the tone for my entire day.  If I’m working from home, I’ll put on a top and skirt, office heels if I have a conference call, otherwise, flats or sandals.  The perfect work day ends with a workout in a sports bra and leggings.  The feel of a bra and panties is an everyday must!

Gabrielle

Klaudia Devall
      Participant
      Registered On: May 20, 2020

Hi, panties and some hosiery most days. For bra, it depends, as I do not full dress 24×7, it has to be one not to be too obvious! feminine underwear is so much better

Julia Morton
      Participant

I love satin please share the store name.

Rose
      Participant

Since the lockdown started I have been wearing a bra and panties every day which is simply wonderful and makes me feel so feminine. I have just bought a new satin bra and panties set from my favorite lingerie shop – so, so nice, mmmm.

Julia Morton
      Participant

The long line bra was style 2202

The girdle was style 1294 with garters there is another style where the garters are hidden in the legs.

I then bought a full body shaper  style 9071  feels great but the drawback is going to the bathroom. It put all your curves in place, very famine.

Enjoy, hope tis was helpful

Tammie Swenson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 400

I just tried a Rago long line bra with a Rago open bottom girdle  combination to retain curves. It takesa little getting use to but worth it when out in public.

I just went to  the RAGO.COM website

But they but they have many Rago long line bras & a Rago open bottom girdle  combinations.

Which one(s) did u get Julie?

Julia Morton
      Participant

I just tried a Rago long line bra with a Rago open bottom girdle  combination to retain curves. It takesa little getting use to but worth it when out in public.

Brianne Palmer
      Participant

Hi  Roberta, My name is Brianne from the Uk. I wear a Bra and panties every day in favct i wear womens clothes 24/7 it makes me feel good and feminine. I do love this site unfortunately i only found a week ago. Brianne xx

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 574

I wear my bras and panties every day.  I own zero ugg male undies, haven’t for a long time now.  When I buy a new pretty/sexy bra, I always get a couple of pair of matching panties to go with them, especially if I am getting a bra from the expensive end of the rack/online.  Daily utilitarian bras get the same with close matching panties, then as each ages and wears, they get moved down to the yard/sweaty work section of my lingerie chest.  All of the bras in that drawer are my veterans and wear so comfortably by that time that I really hate getting rid of them at the end.

PaulaF

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

In your opinion who makes the most comfortable bra and why?

Love the feel of satin under ware.

BRAND: SOMA INTIMATES

STYLES :

1. FULL COVERAGE w/underwires
      2. BALCONET w/underwires

REASONS:

1. BEAUTIFUL FABRIC
      2. FABULOUSLY COMFORTABLE FABRICS
      3. WELL MADE & GOOD QUALITY
      4. LONG LASTING  and long time having be 4 having to switch from middle Set of clips to 3rd set (tightest)
      5. Some of their bras have 4 clips per set rather than 3 , yes a little bit of a nuisance,  but a firmer Support
      6. More ranges of sizes versus Victoria Secret 4 us older GURLS
      7. IMHO and experience more understanding of GURLS like us. Never once even In SOMA INTIMATES Stores other than the the 1st SOMA I when to and now my usual store have I been treated anything other than if I was a GENETIC GIRL (GG). My experience with any VS store has been 180° opposite.

DISADVANTAGES

A LITTLE bit more expensive than VS, HANES, MAIDENFORM,  ETC.  But IMHO, worth it. See reasons above. Plus I think VS especially aim their products towards the under 30’s crowd

Brianne Palmer
      Participant

Hi Roberta i a bra and panties 24/7 as they are comfortable particularly wearing breast form. Brianne

Ashley Wayne
      Registered On: January 4, 2020
      Replies: 12

I’m not working any more, so bra, and panties every day. I just feel better with them on.

Johanna
      Participant
      Registered On: January 2, 2020
      Topics: 16

Absolutely ! I wear them all the time and everywhere I go.

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

I do not wear them all day I think if I did I would want to wear everything and I am to afraid of getting caught and so is my wife so I only wear them a few times when I can.

Denise.

ABSOLUTELY

A GURL like us is not a PROPERLY  dressed Girl without any bra or forms semi permanently attached. Nor with out statin like very frilly panties. Nor a feminine hairstyle be it short or long nor without female makeup. Not Feminine nicely manicure nails. And a matching pedicure,

This past Valentine’s Day my SOGGF surprised me with a trip to her day spa for the whole 9yards full day treatment. 1st  a 60min whirlpool soak, 2nd a 30min sauna, 3rd 60min massage 30 mins on back 30 minutes face up. 4th a 30 min facial, 5th a Shampoo b4 a hairstyling. 6th a total Very Sexy new makeup makeover then a Pedicure with Ruby Red Glitter/metallic polish followed by a FRENCH Manicure with 1/3″ long gel nail tips. Wow did I feel Feminine?  Curious about why, such an expensive day for myself only

I asked my SOGGF What’s up?. When we got home about 5pm.

She says there’s more to come, but first you must put on your Georgeous blue full length evening gown up woke to my firms new Year’s eve party, while I change. Boy was I even more Surprised 40 minutes later when I finished dressing and went to living room to wait for her. But there was a man in a Tuxedo sitting alone on Sofa. With back to me. So I though was SOGGF surprising me with Valantines Evening “Date” with a true man?

Nope It was her I realized, when “he” turned around and said hello Tammie,  your finally ready, I thought it would be fun to dress up in a Tuxedo not wearing my forms, tonight for our dinner at our favorite restaurant followed by an American Cancer Society Cancer Survivor’s Group ‘s fund raising Dance downtown in same Hotel as the restaurant thusly we wouldn’t be starred at if I was also dressed in a formal gown, instead looking like 2 women Dancing together. As happened 2 years ago at a similar Dance. Thus the day at the spa, I wanted to be sure you looked absolutely Beautiful and Totally Feminine as you should if you have to use the Ladies Lounge as I won’t be able to help you with your gown , thus you might have to have a GG lady with pulling up your gown zipper the last few inches, by the way turn around I bet your zipper is still down a little? I said yup that’s why I took so long, when I called you for help you didn’t come. She said yup I didn’t want to wreck the surprise, I wanted to think I had arranged a Surprise Valentine Day Day with a real Man, as you present yourself well as a beautiful woman, you even walk better than I do in 4″ high heels! But I know that you never want to Date a true man so another reason for me to dress in a Tuxedo Tonight. I know 2 years ago you where troubled by people staring at us, especially when a couple people said its obscene to Lesbians are here to us.

My SOGGF have been here in house for nearly 6 weeks except for essential outings like getting groceries and medicine.

Opps she is calling me got to run…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 27

I only wear panties now cotton some days lace depending on mood. Bra and sometime breast forms.

Julia Morton
        Participant

In your opinion who makes the most comfortable bra and why?

Love the feel of satin under ware.

Julia Morton
        Participant

Whatever works for you. I love the feel of satin. Enjoy yourself!

Christine Nelson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020

Hi! Love this topic ❤️ ok so I don’t wear panties to work but I do wear them every night to bed. I most always wear a pair on the weekends. Bras not so much. I only have one bra and it was given to me by a gg friend. Honestly it’s a lil tight on me so I don’t wear it that often. I’m going to get some breast forms soon so then I’ll concentrate on getting some pretty bras 😉

Julia Morton
      Participant

Bravo, your one of the lucky ones to reach self actualization.

Sophia-Marie Braun
      Participant
      Registered On: March 6, 2018
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 32

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes!

And I’d like to add YES!  🙂

Bra and panties every day, no exceptions.  🙂

I love being a girl.

Sophie

Peaches Victoria
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 26, 2020

I wear bra and panties every day, besides when I’m surrounded by a lot of family I’m in the closet but what they don’t know want hurt them wear female jeans that I can pass off as Male jeans every day to work for about 10 years now

Julia Morton
        Participant

I LOVE WOMENS JEANS ALSO BUT DISAPOINTED THAT MOST DO NOT HAVE POCKETS AND THE ZIPPERS ARE SHORTER. SO WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR CELL PHONE?

Celeste Jo
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 34

I’m almost exclusively in panties or gaffes unless I’m going to the gym.  If I’m home I’m frequently in a bra.

Harietta
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2016
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 167

Bra…nope!
      Panties, Yup! But not to feel femme. Men’s jocks are crap. I like ladies cotton briefs. Favs: Jockey for her….Fruit of the Loom 6 or 7.

72christine
      Participant
      Registered On: November 29, 2019

Yes I wear my bra and panties every day no matter what I am wearing.

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 424

Panties every day. That’s all I own for underwear. I wear a bra probably 5 days a week, at least for a few hours. SO doesn’t approve of it, so when she’s home, it’s a no go.

Timea Jane West
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Replies: 45

I wear panties daily. The bra, maybe once or twice a week. When I’m dressed male I only rarely have the panties on—but I like going out that way—like a naughty secret! 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 94

no…not every day, only a few time every month or two

Allison Faye
      Participant
      Registered On: March 24, 2020

I don’t get to dress as much as I would like, but a few months ago I was at my office for an after hours meeting wearing one of my favorite pair of panties under my work attire. I was feeling great, and even one of my co-workers told me something to the line of “Hey, not sure what it is, but you look good/happier”. Thanks to my panties I think I just had more confidence/felt more myself.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 63

Hi, I try to wear as much lingerie as I can under my man clothes if I can. Sometimes it’s just a bra and panties but mostlyl but mostly eI wear a complete outfit of 1 bra panties, stocking ,garter belt, camisole and slip because I love the feeling of the lingerie and it’s so exciting to be dressed in my man clothes and know what I have on underneath

Molly Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 85

I wear panties everyday and have a lot of matching bras.  I wear a bra probably three times a week.  I think I’ll go shower now and pick a matching bra and panty set and a cute dress for the day.

Casey
      Participant
      Registered On: January 28, 2020

Wear Bra and panties daily

All of my underwear and bras are from Aerie. They are just so comfortable and the fit is perfect for me. I love my pairs with little penguins and bears on them haha.

I got a variety of cuts and fabrics, and I have to tell you ladies, these are the most comfortable, cutest underpants I’ve had as an adult.

The girl shorts and boy briefs are my favorite. The cotton ones are fine, but the lacy ones are great

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Casey.
        Julia Morton
        Participant

Thanks for tip. I will look into Aerie brand. I like the boy  shorts.

Kelly Ann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 84

Hi I’m kelly Ann and I love wearing bras and pantys everyday the feeling is amazing ii also love wearing tights or stockings 💞💞💞

April Darling
      Participant
      Registered On: March 14, 2020

I just wear panties daily.

I think I have well over 125 pairs.

Shawna Layne
      Participant
      Registered On: February 29, 2020
      Replies: 27

Panties 24/7…bra or cami very day as well, depending on the outfit…sports bra when I work out…

Charlotte Langin
      Participant
      Registered On: February 17, 2020
      Replies: 10

I do, now that I have come out to my SO. Panties and bra or a camisole. I have two days a week when I can completely be Charlotte all day. But, the rest of the week, always. In fact, right now, modal cheeky panties and a black modal cami under my t-shirt and jeans.

I can’t wait for Monday when Charlotte can be Charlotte all day.

Julia Morton
      Participant

Not daily, but when I can. Do you wash padded bras with the pads in them or take them out?

when I can I wear a regular bra with breast forms which feels much better

Rose
      Participant

Panties pretty well every day (lots of choice), a bra when I can, usually at home when at home, although last week I wore bralette with forms and panties to see a business client (female). It always feels good to be dressed and I would love to dress fully 24/7..

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 395

I 💖 this thread!

Lingerie is normally only for special occasions when I know I’m alone. When I was younger I have been out in full lingerie under male clothes, and reading this makes me want to get back into doing it. My o/h normally works away during the week, so plenty of opportunities xx

Stef Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2017
      Replies: 72

Bra and Panties now as much as possible but as it gets hotter panties toes polished shaved chest abdomen

Kendra Carter
      Participant

When I’m not working it’s a bra and panties for sure! Love going out undercover like that.

Renea Day
      Participant
      Registered On: February 13, 2020

I wear panties and pantyhose 4-5 days a week and a bra if I am alone at home.   I usually underdress when I am out on errands, the panties always, the bra if I have a coat or sweatshirt on.

Stacey Ropke
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 16

I don’t wear a bra to work but I will wear panties under my work clothes. When I’m off the clock however I wear bras and panties all the time.

Julia Morton
      Participant

Have you tried boy shorts. I wear them all the  time.

Isabel
      Participant
      Registered On: February 4, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 51

I recently purchased some new bras that don’t show through my shirt at work.  However, I still need to go shopping to buy some new panties.  I’m always conscious of what my colleagues might say if they were to peep through, so want to buy some plainer panties so this won’t be of concern.  Though I don’t at the moment, I hope to start wearing bra and panties everyday.  If I move to a job with less strict dress code in the future, I would like to start to feminise my everyday work clothes.  Starting by wearing plain bouses, moving to more feminine ones.  start wear skinny trousers, to transition to leggings etc.  however for the time being will settle for the lingerie.

Harietta
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2016
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 167

Although “underdressing” does nothing for me reverted to wearing underwear designed for women because the last time I used a laundromat a pair of Jockey for Women ended up in my basket. I am not big in the dick department and I have never used that annoying pecker tunnel/flap.

I like Jockey fr Women and Fruit of the Loom. I have several Victoria’s Secret seamless panties which are also wonderful.

Harriet Crew
      Participant

Panties daily, bra a couple of times a week, pantyhose in the cold weather, camisole daily – all underdressed. Femme shoes or boots as often as possible (flats), girly socks or nylon knee-highs, girly jeans often. So in effect, sometimes I can dress 100% femme with girl clothes that are androgynous (this is only what 95% of GGs look like). Having said that, it’s no substitute to getting fully femme with dress, wig and make-up. I have my ears pierced and always wear femme earrings or studs, coupled with a dash of perfume I find I am never out of touch with my femme self.

Brenda Maidenform
      Participant
      Registered On: December 17, 2018
      Replies: 70

I wear panties every day I have no male  underwear at all. Been in the hospital and Dr office they know My friends know.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Yep, Panties 100% every day, Bra’s in the winter 75% of the time, it’s hard in the summer, although this year, I’m embolden to get out enfemme as much as possible..

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Have worn panties every day since I was 16 (now 56).

Jessica St. James
      Participant
      Registered On: January 25, 2020

Yes I wear panties and bras every day. Jessica St. James

Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Replies: 107

how do you get away with wearing bras with an un-accepting SO?  I have to figure this out because I really want to get a few bras to begin wearing.

I can get away with just a padded bralette when wearing my thicker jumpers but because I am fully back in the closet asy wife regards wearing even panties as a perversion I can only wear the bralette if I know I will have long enough in the bedroom without her appearing to put it on and take it off. Same situation controls the opportunity to underdressed with panties and camisole during daytime and chemise and panties under guy PJs at night. Being retired and a situation where I get dressed and undressed in our shared bedroom with the door open I have learnt to be very cautious on judging the opportunities to use “female” underclothes. I also need to make sure that bloke underwear goes into the dirty washing at the right times.

Rachel

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

Giggles Gilly,

My smartphone automatic predictive spellchecker /phrase completer “screwed ” me YES I MEANT “WARMER”  not Warner as in the name of ladies underwear.

Julia Morton
      Participant

Here in FL it never gets cold enough to wear pantyhose’s. So it’s sexy shorts and  tops with high heeled sandals with a little jewelry and a touch of makeup.

Julia Morton
      Participant

What a great way to get into the swing of things. The Medical community is obviously more accepting and don’t treat you like your from outer space. Good for you! I am still stuck in the closet as my wife says she would be embarrassed if people knew, like family and friends. No compromise.

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

ABSOLUTELY EVERY DAY a properly dressed LADY never GOES BRA LESS OR WITHOUT feminine panties at a minimum!

Ever since my SOGGF outted me by accident in early October 3 weeks b4 Halloween, and discovered me fully ENFEMM sans makeup and wig wearing an outfit of hers including her spare pair of expensive ($1,200 / pair) custom made breast forms, loose in the bra cups (she is a double radical mastectomy breast CANCER surgery survivor.  I’VE NEVER SEEN HER SO ROYALLY PISSED OFF. I had been sharing her house with her since she came back home from hospital after her surgery.  Ever since she returned to work when ever she was away from house for business 4 more than a day I would wear her outfits around house only until a few hours b4 she was 2  be home. I had been a closeted XDRESSER since high school but trashed my stash of feminine attire b4 I moved in her.

That October 2015 she came home about noon 3 full days early from a 3 week business. I hadn’t heard her come in, SHE WAS ROYALLY PISSED OFF and shocked, she SAID AHA ITS YOU who has been riffling thru clothes and not our weekly maid service. Obviously you like wearing my feminine attire, etc. Well then for next 3weeks thru Halloween night you will wear Nothing but Female attire 24/7 including makeup etc YOU WILL BE A LADY 24/7 and  in Public STARTING TONIGHT we will have Dinner together as two girls having a GIRLS NIGHT OUT downtown. SOGGF thinking it would be fitting punishment for me not realizing that it would give a good reason to return to dressing fully ENFEMME in public again something that had done since early childhood.

Come morning after Halloween costume party SOGGF realized that I was really enjoying be Tammie even more than she enjoyed doing my makeup and hair every morning. That morning at breakfast SOGGF said Jammie you obviously like being Tammie every day for the last 3 weeks, thus I did remove the breast forms last night nor lay out an outfit of mine for you to wear today. Thus you would either have to get me to remove the forms or u would decided to dress fully ENFEMM sans makeup ur self. I was hoping Tammie would be coming to  breakfast. Yup I did so SOGGF says at breakfast how about we continue thru new year’s eve celebration. We did so, come New’s Day morning same  situation at noon when I woke and when to get late morning breakfast/lunch fully ENFEMME, SOGGF said Jammie you obviously like being Tammie every day for last 3 months, you probably will like to continue being Tammie, so I think it’s time Tammie had her own Feminine attire and makeup and that she start letting her hair grow long enough to be styled feminine. So I’ve taken off this first week of January to take Tammie for professional bra fitting  b4 getting her own  set of breast forms plus bras and panties after which getting Tammie her own wardrobe of Ladies outfits. That was in January 2016, starting with 38DD breast forms, but shortly later up sizing from 38DD BREAST FORMS TO 38DDD FORMS, based upon recommendations of SOMA INTIMATES STORE professional bra fitter who said Tammie, would be a better looking woman, proportionally correct with a 38DDD bust based upon her height and weight and waist size.

The ONLY TIME I return to my Drab Jammie self is for occasional get together with my family and friends I’m not out to yet ( a little bit of a sore point of contention with my SOGGF, especially since about a year ago, she insisted that I dressed as Tammie, go with her to her breast CANCER doctor(a GG lady) when she had her semiannual checkup. Wouldn’t you know it the lady Doctor, recognized me , as Jammie, then said Jammie you are better looking Dressed up fully ENFEMME as Tammie, if you’re going to continue living as Tammie then its Time Tammie gets a Mammogram also, then I realized that SOGGF had outted me to her breast CANCER doctor)

Kay Seale
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Replies: 30

Not every day

Kathy Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Replies: 76

I usually wear panties daily, and I try to wear a bra at some point every day  My bride does not like me to underdress “above the waist” as she thinks it is more likely to be noticed.

Ronni Benson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 21, 2019

I underdress everyday . Various combinations of Bras, panties, shapewear, stockings, pantyhose.  Whatever hits my fancy that day…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 66

I wear bra and panties 24/7 because I love the feel and it feels natural to be wearing

Gillian Brown
      Participant
      Registered On: May 22, 2019
      Replies: 291

Tammie,

You say “Warner” on a cool day. Is that Warner the clothes manufacturer or did you mean WARMER as it heat? Giggle, Gilly

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

Agreed,

Panties and pantyhose definitely Warner on a cold day.

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 201

I wear Panties, Bras and Thigh Highs everyday. While in my house I am totally En-Femme.

Charlene Lyndsay
      Participant
      Registered On: December 24, 2018
      Replies: 12

I use to keep a few men’s for dr visits till one day I forgot I was going and wore my panties pantyhose and bra. I really didn’t think I would have to undress but when the nurse told me to take off my outer clothes it hit me. So I politely said I have a little issues she asked what it was. As I stood in front of her thinking of what I was going to say it just came out. I’m a crossdresser!! With a sort of astonished look she said ok so what’s the problem? I said well I have a bra panties and pantyhose on. She said well that’s ok it really doesn’t matter what you have on, but why the bra she asked. I said well I just don’t feel completely dressed without it. When I took off my clothes she said well you look fine, just different than the usual man. About that time the dr walked in and she explained to him I am a crossdresser he said ok no problem. Now they pay no attention to anything under my clothes even the corset, garters and stockings. Now all my drs and nurses know about me.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Panties everyday. I don’t own men’s underwear anymore. Women’s are so much more comfortable. And the colors and styles are wonderful! I do have jockey retro stripe and elance panties that look close to men’s for doctor visits and those cold winter outings😃

GreenMtgurl
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2018

lol

We get braver as we do more, and we do more as we get braver.

And it all feels so right.

Boy oh boy!!!  Isn’t that the truth…..Lol

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1445

lol

We get braver as we do more, and we do more as we get braver.

And it all feels so right.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have to wear the panties every day.. I do keep a few pair of old(ugh) boxers and briefs for emergencies (yes this sounds silly) but i absolutely AbHoR wearing them. They make me feel like a hobo! As soon as i put a pair of panties I have a huge mental sigh of relief and I no longer feel like a hobo😘</p>

Marlene Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Replies: 91

Every day. Bras keep you amazingly warm, and panties are so much more comfortable than men’s underwear.

Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 1157

i wear bra and girdle every day under my male cloths, love the feel of the bra and girdle, some times i even wear a pad with my girdle, i also love wearing cupid panties with pad on days, makes me feel feminine more

Candace
      Participant
      Registered On: November 9, 2018
      Replies: 17

I wear panties  24/7 hose most days also but only a bra in colder months.

Coleen Edinburgh
      Participant
      Registered On: November 27, 2019
      Replies: 28

I wear stockings suspenders panties everyday as a minimum. Sometimes a camisole or I will wear a open bottom corselette. I love wearing lingerie and I also have no male underwear nnot had any for about 35 years.

Coleen xx

Abbie Lyn
      Participant
      Registered On: December 5, 2019

I only have panties to wear, no male underwear at all. I would love to wear a bra daily as well, but my wife will not let me.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 19

Oh yes i have been wearing my panties for the past year .i no longer have any mens.i have just now started wearing my bra i have Acup breast so i find a nice tee shirt bra works very well.i use to be scared i was gonna get caught not alonger i enjoy being feminine and im not gonna hide who i am any longer thats not fair to me

Amanda Woods
      Participant
      Registered On: November 26, 2019
      Replies: 29

Panties almost always, leggings and or pantyhose under my work clothes when it’s colder outside and occasionally a bra when I know it won’t get discovered, wish I cold wear a bra every day cuz I love them

Pam Presley
      Participant
      Registered On: November 26, 2019

Yes I do now, they make me feel more relaxed.

Trina Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: August 8, 2018
      Replies: 18

Try to wear panties everyday, and now that winter and cooler temps coming,,pantyhose and thigh highs under work clothes….

Margarita Gaitan
      Participant
      Registered On: May 31, 2018
      Replies: 14

Hey Roberta,  always wears thongs, g-strings and panties under whatever clothes on, however, if out with family would wear panties and no bra to spare daughter Angelica any “embarrassment”, but when going out to happy hour at Tierra Colombiana Restaurant/Nightclub in Philadelphia—would always have long curly hair extensions, wearing makeup, high heels and a fabulous dress with matching purse, a thong and a push-up bra to look best when bringing a hot Brazilian stud home.

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 433

I try to, especially panties.

Lee Ann Rakers
        Participant
        Registered On: August 18, 2019
        Replies: 433

Hi Olivia,
        We went out for a casual dinner and I was able to wear panties. I love being femme!

georgia gaetz
      Participant
      Registered On: July 4, 2018

I wear panties every day and bras two to three times a week.

Jin Crocker
      Participant
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 260

Panties yes, bras only sometimes. I like to feel my breasts move.

Clarissa Renoir
      Participant
      Registered On: July 12, 2017
      Replies: 49

I have yet to go with a bra/bralette at work yet but I wear panties everyday. My job is super physical so I don’t know how I’ll react to having a bra on at work. I have been debating using a sports bra but our busy season is coming up and don’t want to add anything new until it slows down.

I actually have two sets of panties, work panties and cute panties.

side note: today was the first day I wore men’s underwear because after 11 hours the day before, I just grabbed a pair of underwear and my god, what a weird feeling. I’m going to rummage through the laundry basket for my work panties. LOL

Jane Hudson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2018

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for five years now. My wife was ok with panties and pantyhose but that was the it. Now that she has recently passed away I have more opportunity to wear a bra or any other woman’s clothing I wish. I do this in the privacy of my home and do not venture out except under dressed. It used to panties and pantyhose but now I am adding a bra as well when I wear heavier tops.

Lynda Jones
      Participant

I wear panties every day, thongs  (Comfortable Club great fit , silky panties, and Jockey seamless panties. I wear the Black Jockey seamless  to the gym and place I might have undress,  they look and fit like mens Bikinis. Now that winter is here I wear a BRA and pantyhose or thigh hi all most every day,

Tammie Swenson
      Participant

ABSOLUTELY  every day !

Ever since my  SOGGF accidentally discovered me wearing an outfit of hers 3 weeks b4 Halloween in October 2015.

She is a double radical mastectomy BC survivor survivor, I moved in to her house to be her primary home care giver at time she came home from hospital in early 2012. (I was a closeted XDRESSER since high school so at time I moved in with her, I ditched all my feminine attire) 10 weeks later she got 2 pairs of expensive custom made 38DD MEDICAL GRADE SILICON breast forms, with surgical water proof brush on adhesive and requisite removal solution. Why 2 pairs, 1 primary pair and 1 emergency spare pair, but her surgeon recommended that she switch off wearing each pair only a month at a time, thusly prolonging their life.

Anyhow they were the same size as the bras and cheap foam forms I pictched out prior to moving in with her.

A few months later she was allowed to return to work but as i had essentially retired from my job to care for I was alone at her house most days.

ONE morning after our 5am breakfas and br Leaving about 6am for work SOGGF SAID She was having to work late  most  likely 9pm to finish a project due 2 her boss next morning at 10 AM and she asked me to empty dryer of her laundry she had done the night before just  b4 we went to bed and would I put away her dried clothes as she most likely would be to tired by time she got home. I said okay honey but depending upon what is in your laundry I might have to search through ur dresser drawers to put away your laundry. She said no problem better than letting it sit all day in dryer.

In her laundry in the gas dryer were several pairs of her cotton panties and matching bras,several blouses, skirts , slacks, etc. Hanging on a folding wooden drying rack were 5 pairs of her now dry PANTIHOSE

I knew she kept her cotton bras & panties and pantyhose in several of her dresser drawers but not which specific drawers.  Thus I happened upon her drawer full of satin panties of various styles and colors looking for the drawers 2 put her cotton panties and bras in. Also discovered her drawer full of her PANTIHOSE.

Then as i put away her blouses on empty hangers in closet I came upon her hangers of satin bras matching panties in her dresser.

It now about 9AM, as I had taken a shower just after having finished breakfast I was wearing nothing but a bathrobe of hers I found bathroom with shower, having forgotten to bring with my own Robe.  And as I had just started my own wash load of my underclothes and socks I had no underclothes and socks to wear.

Thusly since I had found SOGGF’S satin panties and matching bras and her stash pof PANTIHOSE Via putting away her laundry load, having not XDed since moving in with SOGGF 2years prior I was sorely missing the feel of soft satin ladies panties and bras,  I  could not resist trying on her undies especially knowing her 38DD bra size was exactly the same size of the bras of mine I trashed b4 moving with her.

So know that SOGGF was not going to be home till after 9pm, I decided to wear her several pairs of her undies all day changing outfits every hour til 7pm by ween all my loads of my own laundry would be finished.

There after any time I knew SOGGFwas coming home late or on an extended business trip, I did same.

Come early September 2015 SHE tells me staring on September 18th she is going to her employer’s corporate Headquarters in SanFransico for two weeks of training prior to attending a week long trade show in Seattle and be home mid day Saturday October 10 2015.

After she left on 9/18/15 for her 3 week long trip. I dressed up every day in nothing but her very feminine attire 24/7 even wearing loose in bra cups her spare pair of forms, unless I had leave house for what ever reason. But I would always wear a bra with out forms, panties and pantyhose under my mens attire.

Then on October 7 2015 she came back 3 days early from her “3 week” business trip, she found me in our Bedroom with her spare pair of her 38DD expensive custom made BForms on in a sexy bra of hers, matching panties and a Very Sexy Mesh Bodysuit and a Very Tight Spandex Lace Mini-skirt and a pair of her spider web black pantyhose, (as our stereo in living room was on loud, I did NOT hear her come in about 1pm or so that afternoon)… BOY OH BOY was she pissed. SAYING NOW I KNOW WHY MY UNDIES and various clothes have appeared to been riffled thru when I come home from a business trip. YOU’RE THE ONE going thru my clothes. THEN she said If you like my OUTFITS so MUCH then FROM TONIGHT thru Halloween Costume party my office is having YOU MUST DRESS 24/7 FEMALE UNTIL THEN…AND not JUST WEARING FORMS LOOSE IN BRA,,,you WILL HAVE TO LET ME PROPERLY “SEMI PERMANENTLY” adhere them to you with my MEDICAL ADHESIVE, thusly they won’t come off without my Adhesive remover…THEN She transformed me from Jammie to Tammie b4 going out for Dinner. Every day dressing me up FULLY ENFEM b4 going to work, by Halloween I was loving it with her DRESSING me and making me up just as she did but then came the big SURPRISE, the morning after the Halloween, SOGGF, woke me up extra early, said Jammie, I think just maybe you really are a girl in a man’s body, you obviously like being Tammie, How about continuing to live with me as Tammie, thru New Year’s Eve, I said okay, then she said OKAY, GOOD, Ive got the day off, from work, we are going shopping to get some more of ur own BRAs and Panties, but FIRST we need to Use my extra Strong Surgical Adhesive on your chest and the back of the forms, this way when you are measured for ur own bras at my SOMA Intimates Store, the sales associate that is a Profession Bra fitter can measure u with forms on but NO BRA. Long story short every since I then I been OPENLY Living FEMALE and loving it,,,SOGGF on 1st MY Birthday as Tammie had another surprise for me, she had ordered 4 me 38DDD forms the next size larger,as one of my many 1Year BDay as Tammie,  presents
      Part 1 was forms saying since u want me get my DDD bust back then u have to have to have equality large Bust. Part 2 trip to same SOMA INTIMATES for new 38DDD bras, (some even sexier than what 38DD bras, I had ) SOGGF had even gotten me a NEW one to wear to soma store, plus a SEXY thong panty go to with CThru Mesh Spandex Bodysuit She had outed me wearing,, but with the 38DDD forms even tighter fitting thus making my BOOBs even more pronounce,,, then with the DD forms I had been wearing ….when I complained about having to go shopping wearing the mesh bodysuit that my very
      Colorful flowery bra is very much visible through the thin white bodysuit SOGGF said that’s right and why I dont wear my same bra except around the house yet u constantly want me to wear it for a nite out now shut up and put in on, That was in October 2016 Been Tammie essentially 24/7 for about 3.5 years now,,, still have a lot to learn…about being a FEMALE. Just the other day MY SOGGF said Tammie, In a couple of weeks, I have another VERY Feminizing SURPRISE 4 U. ??????? before we Dressed for the day… got to run….SOGGF saying get off the internet Tammie NOW!

and br

georgia gaetz
        Participant
        Registered On: July 4, 2018

Nice story.

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 819

CK women’s bikini or boyleg week days .

Weekend,  CK men’s , I do this for my wife xx Tiff

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Replies: 57

I don’t use them often but I know I should.
      Today I tried new panties for some minutes (while people were elsewhere) and I felt so good <3

xoxo

stacey s
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2015
      Replies: 212

I, wear panties, nylons and garter belts everyday sometimes a bra , when entertaining the full get up.

Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Replies: 44

I always worry a bra or panties would be sen under my man clothes,  but I occasionally wear stockings or pantyhose under my male clothes.

Jennifer

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:
        Replies: 543

Jennifer lucky you, not an option for me just a dream.

Jennifer Walker
          Participant

Hi Donna

i make sure i have king socks on.  Been wearing pantyhose today, just slipped into a skirt and heels

Jennifer

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:

Sounds great enjoy.x.

Jennifer Walker
            Participant

Hi Donna

Thanks, I meant to say long, not king.  Fat fingers and auto correct.

X Jennifer

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:

That’s ok Jen I got the idea. That predictive text gets me also, argh X.

Michelle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 27, 2019

Wear matching bra, panties & pantyhose daily under office attire,  Then change to blouse & skirt or dress all evening adding breast forms.  Some evenings I will wear light makeup.  Sleep in silk PJs along with my 24/7 forms in my bra & tap panties.

J J Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Replies: 87

I wear panties exclusively these days, and bras when I feel like it. Other items are included as my mood dictates.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 108

I wear panties every day all day. I wear a bra and forms in the evenings and on the weekends while at home along with a skirt or yoga pants. Typically sleep in a mighty or plush pajamas on cold nights.

Jenniffer Yallen
      Participant
      Registered On: October 4, 2019

I switch to panties when I get home at night before I crawl into bed. I’ve also (inspired by a former girlfriend with small boobies) started wearing cut off tank tops(A-shirts/“wife beaters”)  a size or two smaller than mine and cut to just below my ‘bust line’. They really feel like a bra-let with no elastic lines!!!

i can even wear them under a dress shirt and still look like I’m wearing an A-shirt!

Ginah H
      Participant
      Registered On: February 15, 2019

switched to panties full time probably two decades ago, and wear sports bras and day bras alot to work as they hide very well under a tshirt and sweatshirt, wear padded bras alot at home as I think a little more bump looks better in a fun dress!

Michelle Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 17, 2019
      Replies: 15

I sleep in panties every night. When I get up I put on a bra and walk my dog around the neighborhood. I wear outer shirts that show a hint of the bra straps. One woman actually asked if I was wearing a bra and I told her very matter of factly that I was. .. and then she asked me to see it. I gave her a quick ‘flash’ and she said it was pretty… now when I see her she just gives me that ‘knowing smile’ and it really makes my morning!!

Pantiesressential 4ever
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2019
      1. Absolutely. I’m wearing a white bra & panties with hearts on them right now. Oh yeah and a wig with lipstick also. Feeling nice and girly. Who else wears their bra& panties daily?