Do you wear a bra and panties daily

960 Posts
583 Users
11 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I love wearing a bra and panties every day and try to wear something girly with my outfit every day.  Do you girls wear bras and panties daily or how often.

959 Replies
(@saramarie61)
Reputable Member     Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America

I do not wear them all day I think if I did I would want to wear everything and I am to afraid of getting caught and so is my wife so I only wear them a few times when I can.

Lady
(@sandymae)
Reputable Member     Tacoma, Washington, United States of America

I see the interest and desire for many but for me I am either all guy or all fem. As I evolved with each step forward I found it difficult to go back. Now I don't even like going out without my fingers and toe nails polished.

Sandy

Ambassador
(@rose)
Illustrious Member     Peterborough , Ontario, Canada

I wear panties mostly all the time now and only them when in drab. Just having those on I feel a little bit of Stephanie is with me and when my chances come along to fully dress well let's say it's something maybe in time will be the norm. And dressing  only with panties is a good time anytime. 🌹

(@Anonymous)

I wear a bra and panties every day at home along with a skirt or dress. I wear these even when my wife is at home. When in male form always panties as I dont own any male undies anymore. I dont usually wear a bra under my male atire. i do go out grocery shopping weekly fully dressed with my wifes approval.

(@Anonymous)

I wear panties everyday under whatever I have on. I don’t wear a bra every day!!

(@Anonymous)

💙👙I wear panties 24/7.  The silky, clinging feel lets Allyson be formost in my fem mind. I wear one of my bras with breast inserts only when at home. *giggle* not often enough. Warm hugs Ally

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I am very girly and dressed as my fem side most days all day.

If I have to go out as a guy I do wear panties and a bra. I found Xdress has a good selection of matching sets and the bras will not show under your shirts.

(@Anonymous)

I abandoned male underwear in favour of panties last year.  They are so much more comfortable in all situations. For the past six months or so I have worn a bra throughout the day - I just like the feel of the band and it keeps me going when I'm not in a position to wear a dress or skirt. At first I was self conscious, expecting everyone to notice, but people just aren't that observant.

Lady
(@janine7)
Trusted Member

I wear panties every day, but a bra is only accessible on those occasions when my wife is not around.

(@Anonymous)

I wear panties 24/7 /365 days a year and have been doing so for the last 30 years or more. As to a bra only 3 or four times a week when I have the house to myself, as my wife tolerates the panties but not the bra😞

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I try to "underdress" whenever I can. Bra panties and in the Australian winter a femme style of winter t shirt singlet under my male clothes. I dont have much in the way of "pecs" so I have purchased 3 16a Mastectomy bras to support my "boobs" Otherwise sans breast forms my normal 18C/40C bras ride up. In warmer weather I wear a lovely lacy cami.

And of course when  the time comes to "visit the ladies", I always sit in the stall in the gents loo and admire my lacy panties!.

Much of this has stemmed from a recent country to the city house move whereby I no longer have two days Caty time every two weeks, cos now my beloved baby sits her grandkids here.So underdressing is my main "outlet" these days

(@elisemichelle)
Reputable Member     Ft Lauderdale , Florida, United States of America

I wear panties every day, but a bra only when fully dressing. I recently went on vacation with my kids and shared a room with them which required me to leave the womens panties home and wear men's underwear. I had forgotten how uncomfortable men's underwear is in comparison. Especially when walking around in 90 degree heat for hours. I was so chafed by the end of the vacation that I couldn't walk for days. Never again. Next time I'm going to find a way to bring them.

(@philippa123)
Eminent Member     Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

I also wear panties 24/7 - I really couldn't imagine having to wear bloke pants, the very thought makes me shudder. As for wearing a bra definitely 7 but not quite 24 as I leave it off going to work, and I feel quite upset in the morning doing this. I conclude that I should also be a 24/7 bra wearing girl. Philippa

(@philippa123)
Eminent Member     Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

I wear panties 24 / 7 and have done for as long as I can remember. The very thought of wearing man pants makes me shudder and brings me out in a cold sweat. I wear a bra 7 but not 24 taking it off to go to my job.  This makes me feel quite upset in the morning but so relieved in the evening when I put it back on normality restored. I conclude that I should be a 24 / 7 bra & panties type of girl. Next steps to go full time femme - maybe? Philippa

Page 1 / 64
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?