Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

I realized the other day that when I go out, I always wear jewelry. I guess that’s because for me, part of looking and feeling like a woman is to wear pretty, feminine jewelry. So I always wear earrings, a necklace (or two or three, depending on the style), bracelets, and rings. And then for special occasions I might even wear an ankle bracelet. I find that wearing all this jewelry just makes me feel special and pretty and feminine and they’re also another lovely reminder of my feminized state.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do you wear a lot of jewelry when you go out?

Hugs,

Holly

In general, jewelry is not my thing, and I will only wear a limited amount.  Day to day, my jewelry is limited my wedding band and watch.  For more formal occassions, I will swap out my everyday watch for a more formal one.  That is the limits of my jewelry wearing.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Holly,

Always earrings in my pierced ears. Rings on ring fingers and pinkies. I always wear a special bead bracelet that is a gift from a very special friend. You can put essential oils on some of the beads.
      Occasionally I will wear a necklace.

Hugs,
      Ms. Lauren M

Yes it depends on the outfit for sure. I do wear a faux engagement ring with a matching band and sometimes if in a funky mood will wear two other rings on my right hand. Always in earrings and sometimes bracelets and necklaces to match an outfit.I do get compliments about some costume jewelry which occasionally opens a conversation too with clerks and other women. Personally I do love jewelry.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I love jewelry… earrings, necklace, bangles and bracelets, ankle bracelets and rings. Haven’t worn toe rings… yet.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I do wear jewelry every day. It is toned down for day wear but I will ‘bling’ up when I go somewhere special.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I generally don’t wear a lot.  Earrings and a bracelet on each wrist.  If it’s a nice outfit I might add a necklace and a few rings.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Oh yes!  My wife and I love jewelry!  She buys for the both of us, mainly at Goodwill and at estate sales.  These are where we have found the biggest bargains, with some exceptions.

Estate sales often call for buying in large batches, which my wife then cleans and sorts, then the two of us will pick what we want.  She then donates the remainder to local charities, such as a woman’s shelter.

If you are familiar with my CDH photos, you will see I always wear jewelry.  I also wear hair ornaments.  Not seen in my photos is the large hair bow I wear in the back of my hair.

Not very commonly seen on woman any more are toe rings and anklets, especially toe rings.  I wear both these items, especially toe rings in the summer.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I wear necklace, ring, watch, pierced earrings, and bracelet. My SO tries to preach “less is best.” Women do with less. But the desire to max out on female items generally overrules common sense, for me. Don’t even get me going about wearing women’s slacks or more casual clothes when I could wear a skirt or dress. I seldom take my pierced earrings off anymore, even though I know it marks me as feminine, nor do I worry as much as I probably should about under-wearing (my SO believes a bra is always detectable, even though I like to think it is not obvious, so feel naked without one.)

When I go out I usually wear earrings, watch and maybe a necklace. Any thing more is just too much for me. I like things simple. Hugs, Allysa

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Denise.
      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Denise.

I have been on a jewelry kick lately, earrings, necklaces and especially rings.  I love to wear multiple rinks, even thumb rings.  Just one more item to make me feel complete!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m in the camp of “less is more”. I usually wear a watch and a bracelet or two along with earrings. I don’t own anything of high value, my SO gets all of those.

I like wearing my rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings, I love my bling lol

Thanks Holly for this fun question.  Having worked as a woman’s costumer, I have a ton of jewelry to choose from and may even make or modify a piece if needed (think Dancing With The Stars styles).  However, I try to choose my jewelry to exactly fit the outfit that I plan to wear.   I also consider the size and type of the venue that I’ll be attending  (like will the jewelry be seen up close or is it a very dark room etc).  A form of trickery that I use is to look for advertisements that feature a gown, dress or outfit that’s similar to what I plan to wear.  I may then work off  the parts that I find pleasing and incorporate them.  Finally, I also have my dancer wife give a critical judgement and make suggestions.  Incidentally, I also have some ready to grab groups that are in plastic bags so that previous groupings are ready to go (like where’s the skull bracelet that matches the snake belt buckle?).   So, that’s the story of what goes on backstage at our house.  It’s always a performance.  Party on!  Marg

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I feel most comfortable with just enough jewelry to accent my outfit, not overwhelm it. Basically, I am girl who loves her pearl necklace and earrings.

MP

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

When I’m out & about doing run-of-the-mill things I always wear a necklace and in spring, summer and fall a bracelet as well.

When getting dressed up, the more the better. I went to a formal-ish CD holiday party last night and wore 2 gold bracelets on one wrist and a set of 8 thin diamond and black bands on the other wrist. Gold band on one hand and a gold w/crystal chips ring on the other along with a wide, flat gold choker with 3 loose gold chains hanging down the front. It was heavenly.

Not sure what is “a lot”. Typically I wear: earrings, necklace and wrist cuffs or bracelets (one per wrist). Infrequently I’ll include a ring. If I’m wearing a suit or blazer I will likely include a brooch. What I would consider to be “a lot” would be multiple bracelets and bangles. Creating chimes when I move is not an attraction for me…

Usually no jewellery apart from my mother’s ring.

If I’m wearing my best dress then I usually wear a necklace, earrings and my best watch

While I like jewellery, I only own a few pairs of clip-on earrings and a bracelet at present, so answered no. I intend to buy more when I get the opportunity and see things I like.

Karen x

Elaine
      Duchess

Advice I once heard – after you are all dressed take off the last piece of jewelry you put on.

I voted yes, mostly aspirationally because I don’t have tons. I love jewelry, even male mode me has always worn rings, watches, bracelets, earrings (finally getting that other lobe pierced). Depending on the dress and occasion I wear more or less. My wife has a lot of jewelry and we share but I still want more. While it’s never over the top, I have been known to overload a wrist with bracelets from time to time. And I love chokers, it’s like wearing a collar in public 😅

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?