Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you like to wear a uniform [ nurse/waitress/schoolgirl/etc ]. I have a couple of schoolgirls uniforms I wear. The first is a grey skirt/white blouse/blue cardigan/tie/white knee length socks & black shoes. The other one is a pink gingham summer dress with white ankle socks/black shoes. I also have a Alice in Wonderland blue dress with white apron, with a frilly lace petticoat.

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

I like to wear my st. Trinians outfit. I have a white blouse, short pleated skirt and tie. I wear it with black heels and stockings and underwear.

Hello Amber James,        I can dress like the St. Trinians schoolgirls as well. I have a black pleated short skirt, with white blouse, tie, then my black stockings, black knickers & high heels. It does make you feel like being back at school.

love,  Helenmarie

I have a few skirts that are schoolgirl uniform inspired, but not actual uniforms. These are women’s contemporary skirts that I found at the thrift store, and very high quality. I’ve worn one of them out to my Crossport meeting, but the other one is pleated with two rows of buttons down the front and quite short, and will feel better with tights or leggings, I think. At 61, I am conscientious about short skirts, as much as I LOVE them. I’m afraid of being age inappropriate, but my friends tell me that this concern is not a factor.

Sometimes I think I’m living out all the phases of my girl life that didn’t get expressed, from little girl princess through puberty, high school, college, mature young lady, etc. To hell with age appropriate!

Lorie

Hello Lorie Peace,  it is good to know there are others who like going back to school days. As I said I buy genuine schoolgirl clothes [ 12-16 year olds ] i am lucky I am slim enough for them to fit. So kept dressing up in what ever takes your fancy.

Helenmarie

Nikki
        Lady

I think the same thing Lorie. I feel a but weird feeling they way and my wife thinks it’s really weird but I just think to myself that I wasn’t able to experience that so I’m going to do it now.

Btw, do you know where to get really girly panties but for women?  I’ve been trying to find some because sometimes I just feel like I want to be a little girl and nothing looks right.

karley delaware
        Baroness - Annual

I feel the same way and love to wear school girl clothes and do chores around the house.  I have a white blouse with grey/black pleated skirt and wear my hair in a pony tail. Also panties,….can’t forget the panties LOL.

Hello Karley,   I am pleased that you share my love of schoolgirls clothes, yes I do not forget the knickers. I have many pairs, all girls 12-13 year olds, most are white or pink & some have small designs on them.

love,  Helenmarie

karley delaware
            Baroness - Annual

I  also like dance to music while dressed and when I take a break from chores, I dream of having boys talk to me about school.  When I groom the dogs, I am so girly with them !!

Anonymous

Hello Helenmarie  I have frenchmaid uniform , it’s actually a Halloween costume , was not very expensive , but is nice , when I wear it with fishnets and heels and i have my makeup and hair right , it feels amazing

I have 2 french maid uniforms, black/white and pink/light pink, one pink short sissy dress and a blue/white Alice in Wonderland dress. For the black French maids uniform I have all the accessories, frilly panties, hat, hair bows, gloves, garters, nylons, maid shoes and a maids purse.  They are really fun on a rainy or snowy day!

Hello Jamie Vegas,   My Alice in Wonderland dress I wear with white frilly knickers, white stockings & shoes, yes great to wear any day. I have also got a Miss Muffet [ nursery rhyme ] pink gingham dress with frilly lace petticoat, also with frilly pink knickers, pink hold up stockings, white shoes. I have not bought a French maids outfit yet, but I may now I heard about yours.

Helenmarie

Check out ‘The Sissy Store’ online, I purchased 3 dresses and some matching items from them, a bit pricey but custom fit to your measurements and they have a huge assortment of other accessories!

I I must be boring. I mix and match, wear aall sorts of dresses.  The only uniform I wear is my Police uniform, unfortunately it’s on 32/48 hours per week . Yeah I’m boring.  Hugs!

I have a matching bra/g string/mini skirt that’s pink and back plaid. Looking for more uniforms to add more variety

i have a ballerina dance leotard & tutu plus a full super tight catwoman costume

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I so want to wear a school uniform.  Not sure what that is about but mostly I want to look cute.. So someday maybe.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lorie, That’s right, the hell with age appropriate. Although I am in the closet, mine is  like the Star Trek Holi-Deck, and I live out my unexpressed girl time there.   I can be a school , college, career, or just a plain slut girl.  Helps lessen regrets.    karley

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Only if you consider the “corporate” jacket, skirt and white frilly blouse, with black heels and stockings as a uniform.???

Early days I loved the French Maid look and had a makeover wearing the “full bit”. But those photos and my desires to do so are long gone.

I’d happily do the flight attendant bit. NEVER!  seen a photo without them with feet in correct position, chest out and posing side on. hands demurely in front…

Must be what they are taught in “flight attendant school”

LOL!!

Caty

When I was younger and single I had a maids uniform and used to do the housework in it – great fun. Also had school uniforms as well.   Now I don’t seem to be interested in uniforms – I just want everyday regular womens clothes and a couple of dresses for special times 🙂

I have the older style Nurses uniform the White hat White dress White pantyhose I wear white heels no boring nurses shoes  I also have a French Maids uniform Black and white black hose black heels I love these outfits I wear them as often as I can I’ve been thinking about getting a School girl uniform.

I don’t have any uniforms but I am considering getting one. I am a flight simulator enthusiast and really want to have a female airline captains uniform so I can do my flights en femme.

I got my uniform together, womens black dickies, pilot shirt AND the Captains epaulets. Wearing those with all the other femme clothes was just amazing!

Before I retired I would occasionally wear my lady underthings with my police uniform if I had some “kathy time” at home –  totally put me in a different mood and gave me a better perspective on how my female partners felt at work.  I didn’t wear my ballistic vest as it would negate the need of wearing a bra.  “Nothing to see here folks, just move along”

I’m a Marine and I’m trying to find/pice together a female Marines dress green uniform for holloween this year.

K Swim
      Lady

I have a couple of lifeguard swimsuits, so yes.

Cheerleader uniform! If that counts as a uniform – it was I think the first piece of CD clothing I ever bought.  So nervous, I was shaking at the checkout LOL

I had a nurse’s uniform too…sexy nurse, duh.  Not sure where that went though 🙁

I have a auxiliary nurse uniform, normally worn with white bra, panties and stockings.

used to wear it while I did my chores in the house, seemed to be quite appropriate.

Hugs

I have a very short French maid outfit  from the sissy store called Kiel.

I hope to clean house in it possibly.

I feel so pretty and sexy in it.

Patty

I have some school uniform pieces that I wear out in the real world – accesorised correctly they pass OK as normal skirts or pinafore dresses. I like them; comfortable, hard-wearing and (most importantly) they have zip pockets.

I own a French maid uniform, too. I got given it by a friend, but haven’t found an opportunity to wear it yet. I think it will end up becoming a burlesque costume at some stage.

And an Alice in Wonderland outfit is on my cosplay wishlist.

I once had a Singapore  Airlines stewardess uniform… bitch to get into and got purged a while back.  Memories, memories….

Soohie xxx

Molly
        Duchess

Soohie;

I don’t think most of the girls understand the significance of that statement.   Singapore airlines is legendary for their policies on the stewardesses.    It boiled down to this:   There is ONE size for the uniform, and a girls continued employment is contingent on fitting into this uniform.   This was especially true for girls going on Maternity leave, though I can’t tell you how long leave was for.

Soohie, I’m so envious of what your size and figure/shape must be to pull this off.

-Molly

I also have genuine school uniform items aged 15-16 from an online uniform stockist here in the uk. Consisting of a black blazer, white blouse, tie, black pleated skirt, white knee high socks and black ballet flats

I have managed to obtain a womens size 20 pilot shirt with epaulettes and also some Captains insignia to put on the shoulders. Along with a pair of Dickies female pants and a home made ID badge, I turned out pretty well as a femme airline captain.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

My friends and I have some great PAN AM uniforms that we wore at a couple of TG events in the past – we set out to be recreate the scene from Catch Me If You Can .. and had a ball – We had lots of photos taken and the images went viral that day.

I’m also a Nurse Practitioner and have a vintage nurses uniform that wore to a vintage event at Goodwood revival one year – which was a great day ! my friend had just been released from hospital and was in a wheel chair – so I did my nurse duties and pushed her round the event all day !

I was also in the Royal Air Force as a nurse so have a PMRAFNS uniform that I am entitled to wear for the next Goodwood event ! – photos to follow in the future !

enjoy!!

Dawn

x

Angela
      Lady

Hi Helenmarie,

An interesting topic.

When I started school (a long time ago) there where two girls who were always dressed, well, really girly. I was so jealous. I wanted to dress like that. As we moved through school and into uniforms, I knew I was in the wrong uniform. At about 11 years old, a gym skirt was given to mum for my younger sister. I of course managed to sneak a try on. I felt wonderful.

Later, as thoughts turned to careers, my fantasies turned to (at the time) jobs considered for women. Nurse, maid, air hostess, police woman, secretary etc.

Now I have a nurse dress, maids uniform and school skirt and blouse. To replicate what I missed out on i guess. I also wanted to be a majorette with pompoms.

My collection will be added to 😉

Angela x

Hi Helenmarie

Wear a nurses uniform all the time, I’m a nurse🤣🤣🤣

Bland shapeless things. Wish I was a nurse 50+ years ago, which is where Ann Summers seem to get their inspiration from, although probably not in latex🤣🤣🤣that would be one hot sweaty shift🤣🤣🤣

❤️B

[postquote quote=267084]
      I too like the flight simulators. Never though about flying as a woman. Amelia? Maybe. I’ve crashed all over the world. Even landed a few times!

Nothing here Helenmarie. I don’t own a black maid’s uniform with white trim, and I don’t own two hotel maid/diner waitress uniforms either. The aprons I don’t own aren’t a fancy one for my non-existent English maid’s uniform and the other two aren’t in keeping with the other two uniforms. And I haven’t been looking forever for a Renaissance common woman’s dress.

But if that changes I’ll be sure to update you.

I have worn a couple of different maids dresses in the past, but it was long ago in my 20’s.  One was pink satin with lots of white lace, and barely covered my bottom. All of the undies that I wore with it were white and pretty lacey, bra, waist cincher, panties, garter belt and stockings.  Only wore low heels with it, maybe 2″.  The other was black satin and had not quite as much lace as the pink one, reached almost to my knees when I stood up straight.  My favorite undies with that dress were red with black lace and black stockings, low black heels.

A couple of gf’s I usually run around with in Amarillo tell me I need to get a cheer leader outfit because I’m always trying to help the new girls I meet when we go out

PaulaF

Jasmine
      Lady

I have a nurse’s uniform a dark pixie uniform and I have a uniform I bought when I was in the Middle East I believe the label said that it was a female genie that one is super cute I wouldn’t mind finding a few more but I want to thank quality ones I don’t want just that cheap Halloween ones

I don’t own any uniforms but I daresay my flat would be a lot cleaner if I took to wearing a French maid’s outfit.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve been wearing a uniform for 50+ years.  It’s called guy mode.  I don’t like it.

LoL, know that feeling. Drab mens wear!

Anonymous

I don’t have any uniforms yet.  I’d like to get a French maid’s uniform.

The grey skirt/white blouse/blue cardigan/tie/white knee length socks & black shoes sounds lovely, what shade of blue?

Hooters, nurse and maid uniforms.

Hi girls, my answer is yes, I really like schoolgirl uniforms as well as maid uniforms, my favorite schoolgirl is made up of a gray and black pleated skirt, a long-sleeved white shirt, a bow tie for the neck, a red jacket with black details, a pair of black over the knee socks and a pair of black school shoes,
      I also have a couple of maid uniforms, one is of the classic French maid and the other is of a Japanese maid, in the style of an anime, the truth is that they fascinate me and make me feel very pretty and feminine,
      greetings to all

Amy Oxley
      Lady

French maids outfit, heels and a feather duster. HEAVEN.

Hi,

I have a secretary outfit, but my favourite look for indoor
      is schoolgirl. I ahve various looks which include a pleated
      skirt, really short black skirt, grey pinafore and a black
      blazer with a striped tie.

Couple these with white knee high socks, white panties and
      black ballet flat or high heeled Mary Jane shoes.

I also have a small satchel.

I put my hair in two bunches with ribbons.

Don’t know why I like it so much. Maybe just living a youth
      I never had chance to.

Rachel

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?