Tagged: 

Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I got my breast forms from Amazon and they feel so natural. How many of you ladies wear them?

I’ll bet a high percentage do, including me.  My preference is to use the Hollister adhesive to glue them on for a more natural feeling of them tugging on my chest.  But when I’m in a pinch for time, a pocket bra must do.  I recently bought a breastplate but have not had opportunity yet to really wear it for awhile for a test run.

I never have. I fill an A cup quite well and my philosophy is that there are many women with size A breasts who don’t augment, so it’s okay if I don’t augment. On the other hand, I think it would be great fun and hope to try it sometime.

I have a very nice set of forms I use when I fully dress and go out.  They are somewhat large, but they were recommended by my CD consultant to be complimentary to my overall frame size.   I use a pocket bra with them.

I also have a set of Enhancers, basically the front half of regular forms, with concave backs that fit over my regular chest.  I use these when underdressing or for a quick pick me up, as they are in contact with my skin and feel wonderful!

It’s so satisfying to glance down and see two nice curves projecting outward!

Leah

Love this reply! I do so wholeheartedly agree.

Me too, my enhancers are my go to until I get to order a pair of proper forms…soon

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Bought mine on Amazon as well and happy I did.  I wear them as often as possible and it does make difference to how I look and feel.

Darcy,

I do, as well.  As Anne points out, using an adhesive allows you to sense the weight, and (in my mind) truly enhances the entire experience.  We all have to make accommodations, depending on our situations, but (as Roxanne points out) if you can afford a pair, they are a must.

Yes, I wear forms, just round ones that are supposed to be A to D. I also wear a regular 42C bra and they seem to look pretty normal. I am awaiting delivery of a pair of triangular forms which, I hope, will perhaps feel more natural than round forms.

I do at the moment,made mine using old pantyhose filling them up with rice.Next week,done with them having breast augmentation on the 25th since I crossdress fulltime.

Hi Kelsey. Many years ago, before I discovered foam forms, and long before I bought my first pair of silicone forms, I experimented, as you did, with pantyhose filled with whole flaxseed instead of rice. I had a heck of a time trying to fill each “form” evenly, and each form had a different shape.

I gave up on the idea, but didn’t discard the DIY “forms,” and then one day for some reason one of them broke open. Flaxseed all over my lingerie drawer. To this day, I’m still finding the occasional stray flaxseed in the drawer or in a piece of lingerie.

Moral is, storebought is best!

Anonymous

Never went through the flax seed thing, did go through the tissue and sock till I discovered water filled balloons.  Right shape and heft, variable, and very cheap.  Sorry, this girl loves a bargain.

Maybe this website may be useful to some who wish to figure out what the best size is before purchasing/investing in something that’s either too small or too big?

[Link Removed]

Amy Myers
      Baroness

No, I don’t. Though I should say, not yet! I’m also new to this, and also not so new, read my bio, I won’t repeat it here. But I now feel as though I NEED breast forms, and I have been looking online, but am confused as to what kind, size etc. There is a shop in a city within driving distance to me and I think that I will go and buy them there, so that I get ones that are correct for me. Likely C-D cups. My fav size on women too!
      Amy

Anonymous

Yes.  I don’t feel completely dressed without them.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I bought some about a year ago and I LOVE them 💗. They feel great, they even jiggle a little in my bra which really helps me feel like a woman. They have nipples on them that when I wear a thin bra and top poke through a little, I feel so sexy and feminine when they do that. I would recommend them to anyone who cross dresses regularly.

Jackie
      Lady

I have my first pair coming soon. I can’t wait until they get here and I can try them on.

Billie
      Lady

I love mine I wear them every chance I get.

Anonymous

I currently have three sets.  One is too large and over ten years old.  They have seem better days.  Bought a pair from Amazon and like them, but wanted a pair more age appropriate.  I got a pair for “older women” from Germany.  Haven’t gotten to wear them yet.  I have to get the adhesive and remover.

My first forms were bought off ebay and were OK, nothing special and I would say a little large for me. Ten years ago I bought a very nice set from The Breast Form Store (through a local seller) and they are still in good condition. They are an asymmetrical style and puts me at a large C. I am considering a new set and will definitely buy from The Breast Form Store (or local shop) and plan to go down one size.

I love mine I wear them every time I dress.

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I just got mine a short while ago and truly enjoy wearing then when fully dressing up and certainly completes the look I enjoy seeing.

Stephanie 🌹

Jackie
      Lady

Mine just came in yesterday. Got the box with them and a pocket bra (still very new to getting my own clothes) and ran upstairs. Took the items out of the box and fit the bra on first, perfect fit. I then slipped in the breast forms to see the feeling, as I’m doing this I hear the garage door open, my wife is home. Hurriedly and unwillingly I take them out of the pockets and back into the box. Wore the bra all night tho.

Kenzie

Anonymous

Absolutely, they provide that extra sensation of seeing cleavage and feeling all the more a a woman.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      I would not “be seen in public” without my breast forms. My “usuals” are the Gold Seals that use double sided tape and adhesive wipes to attach them to my chest. I love how this makes me feel so femme and how my (underwire are the best)  bra holds then so securely, not to mention the slight bounce when I walk in heels when wearing them.
      After years of the “bird seed/rice in the pantyhose feet” forms, the first time I attached them it was an amazing experience.
      I also love sleeping braless with them on and going about my “normal morning duties in my pj’s” sans bra, just like a real female would do. Then to dress like one too, by fastening my bra behind my back and donning all the other “feminine only apparel”, eg, suspender belt and stockings.
      In addition to the above I own two other sets of forms and to varying degrees they rely on the “multiple sticky pads” method of attachment. whilst they give a lovely “all over feeling” and despite the You Tube video stating thus for one set,  they will not stay on braless. The “tape versions” also have another facet to them in that given they do not attach on the underneath side, it gives me access to (ahem!!) my “real” nipple when I desire that to occur.
      No matter which set, I very much enjoy how doing things like steering my car around a corner or bending down to wash my hands, my upper arms brush ever so softly against “my breasts”.
      Short of having implants or HRT, neither of which I desire, breast forms are an integral part of being “femme”
      Last but not least. Does anyone try to wear these full time and if so, what does it do to your pec muscle skin??. I can go max 36 hrs before my skin gets very irritated and I cant imagine what it would be like to try to go full time with these
      Happy dressing (and breast forming)
      Caty
      Anonymous

I have a set from the breast form store and love them. DO NOT expose them to chlorine from a pool or hot tub. I wear them every chance I get. I would love to have augmentation some day.

I love wearing my breast forms, especially with the slightly undersized bralettes that I wear.  Keeps them nice and snug without any adhesive.  I’m just a home crossdresser so I can wear them whenever I want, once I’m in for the night.  Sometimes I even sleep with them on.  It’s so nice.

Hello i used to wear forms and then i started to grow my own. i started as an A cup now i take either a 36B or the equivalent which is a 38C . Now i can wear any type of bra i want even a quarter cup and i have 2 of those. They have just strted to jiggle a bit when i walk and the feeling is truly wonderful.

Vikki….I confess to being jelly of you.   Are you taking supplements to achieve the breast growth or HRT?

Cindy
      Lady

Yes they are an essential it of my CD wardrobe. I do need a new pair and was considering the Breast Plate type. Would value anyones experience of these.x

Years ago I went crazy and bought a pair of D or maybe even double D and never felt quite right wearing them.  I just recently bought a C cup Gel and I have to say I LOVE them!  They have darker nipples which I love wearing something sheer and seeing them.

Breast forms are a must for me.  It just wouldn’t be the same.  I started with a D cup and thought more was better so I went to DD.  I liked the look, they seem to fit my body better.  I just purchased a pair of inserts, they bring me to about a D.  I just love them and can always go up if I want.  I don’t bother gluing them on any more.  I did at first with medical grade spray on adhesive.   I did love the feel, I could wear them without a bra, the down side was after several hours they began to itch, so now I don’t as if I go out or even stay in I can only wear them for so long.

As a matter of fact I do!! And I love them!! Bought Cs at first but my so at the time said they looked to small for my body. 42d is perfect for me!! Love the way they jiggle in my bras,especially my sports bras!!

Anonymous

I have two pair, 40’s that suit my height and large frame. I love them and can’t dress without them.

They’re from http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk I’ve had them about ten years (yes !!) and in regular use, but with good care and hygiene, they have lasted excellently.

I am thinking about a pair of much smaller cup forms to wear under the drab ‘regular’ clothes because I find wearing them reduces my stress levels and helps me feel happier generally.

Imogen x

Anonymous

I wear Max Tara breast forms that I bought online.  They are relatively cheap and definitely not perfect, but I love the weight, “jiggle”, and “bounce” that they add to my chest.  I’ve also found that wearing a bra that is slightly smaller helps hold them in place without glue (I don’t think the type I have is compatible with glue).

Yes, I do and for years now. I have 2 pair of different sizes, that I got from the BreastForm Store. I can use tape or glue, but I use neither. I wear them whenever it is possible and as long as possible. This summer I am going to get a pair that is designed for swimming and hot tub. I do recommend The BreastForm Store. Not cheap but they last a very long time. They also have the breastplates and vaginas

Love,
      Vicki E.

I’d love to get some, but am curious about cleavage. Do you still need to use tape or whatever to create your own natural cleavage before putting on the forms?

Thx!

Anonymous

I bought mine at a shop in Seattle that is very accommodating, which I wear them in my bra.  I also have a pair I use when I go swimming.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Several years ago I bought a pair of strap on breast forms with built in bra straps. Unfortunately the clasp didn’t last long. Later on I bought a pair of Amolux Diamond self adhesive silicon forms in B/C-cup. However I never find them look very natural if exposed.

Nowadays I don’t use breast forms. Through pumping my breasts on and off for about two years I now am somewhat larger than a natural 36A bust. With use of a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together and then a padded push up bra upon that to fill out the outer curves, I can display a full B or even C-cup with real cleavage and just love it. Please feel welcome to browse my public and private photos for reference.

Anonymous

Nah, I haven’t but I am looking. Mine are natural i can fill a B cup easy, I’d like to be a C.

Anonymous

I also bought a pair from Amazon I love how they look and bounce when I walk I love them

Yes, I wear them and never ever leave home without the. I feel more womanly wearing them!

Ty again Jasmine,

Nikki

Yes I do but mine nhave all been made from either old stockings and rice or my most recent ones have been sew together and filled with rice again.  They seem to look ok but do not have the bounce that a silicone pair would but I can’t justify the price of a set of real forms right now.

My ultimate goal right now is to replace the rice with little plastic beads to get a better weight.

Cynthia

IsabelB
      Lady

I’ve had various forms over the years – flax seed, water, foam and then on to silicone which I find so much better.  Right now, I have Amolux Diamonds and Divine Collection Venus – both self adhering and both bought from TheBreastFormStore.  I can just about fill a B cup on my own, so the Diamonds and Venus take me to a D and full B respectively.  The Venus ones are great to wear surreptitiously but still feel really good and can easily be worn bra-less (although I rarely do as I love the feeling of wearing a bra).

All in all, I wouldn’t be without my forms!

Thanks for the info…It’s mind boggling trying figure all this out. The forms I ordered are a C cup but seem to small in the bra. I think I’m going to try an E cup

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?