Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I went to a drag show last night and I might have been the only cd there.  I put on full make up – foundation, blush, illuminator, lipstick, eye shadow, highlighter.  It took over an hour.  I loved it.  It seems like a lot to do if only needed to run to the store.  So the question is – Do you put on full make up every time you cd?</p>

Anonymous

I do. Maybe not the extent of when I’m heading out for an event or date. This girl loves her make up, and the application and prep time helps me get in character so to speak.

Kimmie
      Lady

I’m jealous. The very few times I’ve gone out, I’ve worn only lipstick.

I dress fully as a woman, which I  really am under my male body.

I always wear full makeup.

Anonymous

Lied again—full makeup only when I am out of the bathroom

Mikki

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I wont “go public” unless I have had a complete professional makeover. I can do the clothes myself, but nothing beats having your make up done by  a “pro”

Caty

Anonymous

i think it’s fun to wear as little makeup as possible sometimes , I went out the other day after a little break and with a new outfit and was so excited I didn’t realise I was over dressed and over made up, looked nice but kind a night time not day time –  all the other girls were looking daggy, it seems what to wear on what occasion is much more important to girls

No, not necessarily, as long as you are comfortable. I think on my last outing, I left the house in disguised male mode, with about 50% made-up, and as I was completing the look in the car, I did not get fully made up. That is to say, little or no foundation.

That being said, I do love the make-up and have been experimenting some on weekends trying to apply a little make-up while still in male mode.

Emily
      Lady

Always when going out! I wear at least some makeup every day. Sometimes it’s just a bit of mascara and lipstick. Other times a light application of the whole works. I try to pick neutral, muted shades of everything so as not to be TOO obvious. Wearing makeup is how my coworker came to know that I am a cross dresser. She noticed the lipstick. She became my confidant and fashion helper after that.

Krista
      Duchess

I’m very lucky as I don’t have to wear makeup to pass.  I’m mistaken for female, if not everyday, weekly for sure.  My wife who knows I am a CD draws the line at makeup.  In front of her, I can get away wearing some female or androgynous clothes daily i.e. leggings, bralettes, panties, some tops, skinny jeans, boots, slippers, coats.  I’m always pushing the boundaries with her though and she only comments when she thinks I’m overdoing it.  I do wear moisturizer and lip balm daily.

When I’m out of town (or when she is out of town), that’s when the makeup comes out:  eyeliner, eye shadow, foundation used sparingly, light powder, lipstick.  I don’t believe in doing heavy makeup.  And again I’m lucky as I have very little facial hair (a bit above my lip & around my chin).  When I was younger I only had to shave a tiny bit of stubble maybe once a week.  Now that I’m retired, I have to shave everyday but it is, as I said, pretty minor and most of the hair is grey.  I was once asked years ago to grow a mustache/beard for a fundraiser and it was pretty funny.  Other guys had huge beards.  And I hardly had growth at all, just a few straggly hairs here & there.

Hugs, Krista

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

When in full Cyn mode I usually were everything but occasionally just mascara and lipstick. At work where I am in stealth Cyn mode I wear a slight bit of mascara. And on drives to and from work its mascara and lipstick.
      Cyn

When I go out as Michelle,I am always in full makeup,I would not feel right without it.After all,I have an image to live up to <diva> .LOL hahaha.

Absolutely Yes. I wouldn’t think of not having full makeup when out. Even on days when I have gone for a professional makeup event I wear everything.

I am either all guy or all fem and if I’m getting dressed I put all my makeup on, part of this is due to the fact I will be out somewhere. As I don’t get to be Sandy often if I dress I am going out somewhere, it might only be 4 or 5 hours but to me it’s better then nothing.

Sandy

Jackie
      Ambassador

I hardly even go out to check my mail without makeup. I wear makeup daily anywhere I go. I can care less who the audience is!

Marianne
      Ambassador

I rarely wear full makeup as it takes me too long to apply having Parkinson’s. I am however fortunate to be able to go with the less is more strategy. I use to skip the moisturer, primer and foundation and just apply a bit of cream contouring at selected places followed by some shaded powder, full eye makeup and lipstick. I keep my facial hair plucked so I do not usually have any significant beard shadow to conceal.

Anonymous

I always wear makeup when in fem mode. I think I look better then my other persona. One day I was shooting some pics and was changing my lipstick to match the outfit(s). Forgot to put lipstick on for one of the pics. OMG. My face looked so washed out. Never again. Makeup 💄 is a girls best friend.

It’s a must for me to cover my five o clock shadow

Anonymous

For all of my Contracts with Clientele for ‘modding’ …it’s written in that when outside of my home OR ‘accepting company’ …that I will be UP and ‘fully dressed’ and also fully ‘made up’.  Perfection of everything is fully expected (and YES “they” sometimes will check you out to ensure you are keeping your contract intact).  *And helping to make them look GOOD!  (but of course)!  You will also remain ‘drug-free’ or you shall not be working High Fashion ever again.  You will also maintain the same BMI you started out with (barring medical reasons which will likely get you tossed anyway, should that happen).

Therein, yes.  EVERY time the door is shut behind me and locked I’m ‘en femme’ (and was before opening the door).  Perhaps I’m blessed yet I prefer to view it as an option I had no choice but to take, and wanted “it” anyway.

Anonymous

I’d like to rephrase that (English isn’t my first language, yet I’ve forgotten 99.9% of my Native, so I’m stuck in the middle with you!  hahaahahahahahah,,…

I ONLY dress femme with absolutely no exceptions.  It’s in my contracts, it’s in my blood and heart.

Anonymous

You are telling us that your work contract “compels” you to do what you prefer to do, anyway?   Lucky girl!

Huge,

Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Often when I go out as Patty for just some brief errands or just go out for fun, I’ll just put on some lipstick and sunglasses. With my wig and the sunglasses, much of my face is covered.

I dress everyday but only do makeup once or twice a week for practice and fun. Then I’m all dressed, made up and have nowhere to go. That’s as good a time and a reason to go out and not necessarily do anything except be out as Patty and enjoying the rush, thrill and excitement of it.

If I’m going to a party or meeting I’m always made up.

I used to.  I took a couple of trip to Myrle Norman’s to learn how.  It took about an hour to do it all and do it right.  I looked pretty good when I was all done up.  Well, actually, my daughter says I looked too good.  It just called attention to my face.

Since my goal is to blend in, the last thing I really want is to have attention called to me.  So I began looking a the women my age around me.  Most of the time, the makeup is minimal.  Then two years ago, I start electrolysis and can’t wear make up for that.  Women my age tend to do less is more unless it’s for a special occasion.  So most time, it just mascara and lipstick.

I don’t have anyone giving me issues over it.  Not even in the restroom.

I love makeup so much. Thats why I dress. Wouldn’t dream of going out without my full 2-3 hour makeup routine

Anonymous

I think this poll is a little deceiving.  I thought it was asking who wears make up everyday all the time, not just for “events”.

I always wear full makeup but it changes as to the outfit and the place I am going. So lets say I have a casual outfit on (jeans and a top) I wear a lighter color lipstick and a more neutral color eyeshadow and lighter liner and maybe not the false eye lashes. I get done up for a dinner or I am going out i dress up more stylish and more makeup darker colors etc. Or at night i wear a little darker makeup shows better than the day time it can be way to strong. So yes full makeup just varies on the style and color.
      Sara

Anonymous

I always wear full makeup in or out , no matter what!!!!!

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

I think it’s a must.  A GG female can go out in public without make-up and look naturally feminine, in the same way a male can go out in public and look masculine.  Therefore, you will still look masculine without make-up, regardless of the rest of your attire.

As some of you have mentioned, it’s about blending in, and most women I see wear make-up, though quite a minimal amount.  Therefore, if your goal is to be treated like a woman, earing make-up like they do and to a similar level will help you achieve this.

Hugs,

Isabel

Hi Jennifer

Quite often I just don’t bother with makeup!

It makes me feel less Laura, but if I only have an hour or so, it’s not worth wasting time putting it on, taking it off, double checking the tell tale signs…

If I have a whole day or longer, it’s essential. It’s part of what Laura looks like.

I have a 3 day break coming up, and I just booked my first professional makeup session!

Will post the best of the pictures here – so excited!!!

Love Laura

Most of the time, no, I don’t wear full makeup.  That is because I’m usually out taking a walk in my neighborhood for exercise.  Even wearing lipstick would look funny.

My daytime makeup usually consists of some beard cover on my lips and chin.  My cheeks are usually covered by my wig.  Sometimes I will use a pencil or mascara to color the grey in my eyebrows.  My eyes are covered by big feminine sunglasses.  And there have been a few days recently that I have been in a rush to get out and walk (so as to get back by a certain time) that I have forgotten to even put on the beard cover.  Fortunately social distancing keeps people from looking too close.  I recently went to the beach with some friends and wore only the beard cover and eyebrow coloring.

Also, now that masks are required, I often go out without any makeup (or again just color my eyebrows).

For evening events or parties at a restaurant in the afternoon is when I will go all out with makeup

I go out a lot with just mascara eyebrow pencil and lippy

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?