- On occasion
- October 13, 2020 at 7:02 am #393955GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
I would like to start wearing perfume… I was wondering how many of you wear perfume…. if so, what is your favorite scent? Is it better to pay a few extra $$$ and get a quality perfume, or would a cheaper product work?
Peace and Love…
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 7, 2020 at 9:57 am #403958Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 479Has thanked: 2180 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
- November 7, 2020 at 6:10 am #403921Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
when i have the time to dress up its Charlie perfume in which i buy for my self. if i would go out with a man or another x dresser it would be sexy perfume. i dont like the cheap ones they dont last long. i put on Charlie perfume at home when wife is home and son is at work. wife kind of knows i am wearing perfume even thou its her kind too. must be i put on too much. when dressed up it has to be wearing perfume in order to look and smell like a female
- November 5, 2020 at 12:07 pm #403275Michelle WilsonLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I wear perfume everyday. It’s a cheap one from Old Navy. The scent is Cotton Flower Shea. I find that it smells kind of neutral. Feminine enough when en femme but not too girly for when I’m in man mode. That’s why I wear it daily.
I would love to wear a very girly scent someday, it’s just that I’m “not allowed” to (by SO) but it’s fine, no real issue.
- November 5, 2020 at 11:59 am #403271
- November 5, 2020 at 11:10 am #403257karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1987 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
- November 5, 2020 at 10:43 am #403237
- November 5, 2020 at 10:33 am #403233JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 147Has thanked: 274 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
- November 5, 2020 at 8:07 am #403188Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 696 times
- November 4, 2020 at 2:24 pm #402925
- November 4, 2020 at 6:57 am #402766
- October 17, 2020 at 12:18 am #395576Steph CeeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
This will sound silly, but I love the scent of Heavenly by Victoria’s Secret. I’ve been wearing it even when dressed as a man and recieved compliments for it. It’s my little secret that makes me feel more like ME in any situation.
- October 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm #395473Michelle DambrosiaLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- October 15, 2020 at 6:12 pm #395159AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
Since 1992 I have loved Georgio It’s not expensive and I wear it everywhere even a little when in boy mode. I think the classics are a great place to start like Chanel no 5 it’s all personal and good fun the ladies in the stores are really helpful and you just say you are buying it for your wife and you want to like it. 👄
- November 4, 2020 at 2:35 pm #402928AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Count me in on The Georgio! I love it
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 14, 2020 at 11:03 pm #394818Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 4156 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
I voted on occasion ,I only get the chance when at home fully enfemme which is not very often ,I love the smell of perfume and wish I could use it every day ,if I could would have to do of homework as to which one or ones to use . Michelle xx
- October 14, 2020 at 2:48 pm #394689Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
I’m awfully sensitive to strong smells, so even the natural organic stuff my SO where’s occasionally is enough to cause me grief. I just settle for clean laundry smell and extremely faintly scented deodorant.
Wish I could enjoy it, as it seems like such an amazingly feminine item.
- October 14, 2020 at 5:36 am #394461Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
- October 13, 2020 at 7:08 pm #394309
- October 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm #394279Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 3092Has thanked: 2977 timesBeen thanked: 6515 times
- October 13, 2020 at 4:32 pm #394244Davina EvansLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
- October 13, 2020 at 3:22 pm #394216GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
- October 13, 2020 at 2:22 pm #394173Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
Yes, last year I received a bottle as a gift from my wife. It’s a light duty odor, but I find I enjoy wearing it, so I am using it maybe 3-4 times a week. I am curious to look for some others now. I think it adds a nice dimension to Ellie’s presence.
- October 13, 2020 at 2:08 pm #394167Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2106Has thanked: 4217 timesBeen thanked: 7566 times
I found that I really like my wife’s favorite perfume, Ceaser’s Woman, which we have in abundance because she stopped going out and quit using it. But I wear it only when going out fully-Dressed and shopping.
- October 13, 2020 at 1:55 pm #394157Nicole WilsonLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- October 13, 2020 at 1:19 pm #394141GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
Question….. how do you reply to an individual post so that the reply sits under the post you are replying to?
Thanks for all your replies Ladies… Was looking at Walmart.ca and Amazon.ca… however it looks like knock-offs, and outright fakes, are rampant online.
Going to Sephora for a 100ml bottle of ‘Hypnotic Poison’ by Dior…. many good reviews on it.
- October 13, 2020 at 1:02 pm #394133JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:49 pm #394127DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 779Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
I don’t have a favorite, as such. I’m MAC Obsessed and a while back they were giving out little samples with purchases that were good for several applications. At the time I think there were 3 varieties. 2 I liked, but one was horrid; a classic example of a bad blend of my body chemistry and the perfume chemistry. Anyway, I still have a few left, but it appears that none of them made it to production…
- October 13, 2020 at 12:43 pm #394126Suzette YorkRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 1089 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm #394123GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:53 pm #394129AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
There are a few, poison girl, pure poison and hypnotic poison….but mine is just “Poison”….green box…
The others are all nice, poison girl prob the stronger scent, but they are all ” heady’….which I love…but I just keep going back to my green box. Haha. Hope this helps you..grace 💋
- October 13, 2020 at 11:08 am #394063AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
My goodness, I could not live without my perfume….”Poison” by Dior..ok, its expensive but cheap perfume does not last. I think I have just answered a forum…what do you wear in bed?, answer….panties and perfume….(but only a dab)….huggs, grace x
- October 13, 2020 at 10:03 am #394039Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 602Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 2384 times
- October 13, 2020 at 9:59 am #394035IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 300Has thanked: 756 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
- October 13, 2020 at 9:55 am #394033Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
Not always, but if I’m going out to a public place (very rarely happens) or going to meet someone while dressed up I’ll usually spray on a bit of this perfume my roommate let me have along with a pile of makeup, panties, and various other things when I first told her about me liking to dress up.
- October 13, 2020 at 9:46 am #394031T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 353Has thanked: 3857 timesBeen thanked: 1472 times
As many of you know, I Teach , ” The ART” OF CDing, here in the Puget Sound. I Always say “…you’re not fully dressed, unless you put on Fragrance…” One could say it’s ” Aroma Therapy”. When I get a whif of perfume, it gives me a thrill.
I am using Mary Kay cosmetic products and using the fragrance line. I have an excellent personal relationship with my Mary Kay representative. I think we all should have a representative in the industry as an advisor to inhance our overall CDing experience.
Love and great fragrance to all,
- October 13, 2020 at 9:43 am #394029
- October 13, 2020 at 8:33 am #393993LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
Tommy Hilfiger “tommy girl” , my favourite , outfit isn’t complete without ! Xx
Was looking at TG on Walmart.ca and there seems to be quite a bit of knock-off activity… Wouldn’t know if I had the Real McCoy…. 😡
- October 13, 2020 at 7:54 am #393986KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 570Has thanked: 1517 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Hi Genevieve, My spouse hates scents of any kind so she doesn’t have any perfume. She won’t even let me wear scented underarm deodorant (so I have to find scentless which can be tough at times but the good thing is I get to shave my armpits). Nonetheless, when she is away, out comes my perfume. I love scents. My go-to is Chanel No. 5, a classic fragrance. I have a few cheaper ones too but they aren’t as good. And I love going through the store perfume section and sniffing the different products. Have fun perfume shopping. Hugs, Krista.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:42 am #393979Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 93Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
- October 13, 2020 at 7:24 am #393968Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 13Replies: 205Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 490 times
If I am going out I do. I got something on sale at kohls, juicy coulture something or other. It just completes the appearance when you are with people in an enclosed place or passing by.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:22 am #393967EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 780Has thanked: 4465 timesBeen thanked: 2542 times
I wear some sort of perfume daily. For day to use, the less expensive, knock off brands are ok. For full dress going out, gotta have the more costly ones. I am a big fan of Victoria’s Secret scents. My all time fav, which WS a gift from a coworker who knew about Emily, is called Wicked. If you have a VS store near you, you can “ sample” different scents to find the one you like. Most VS stores are noted as being CD friendly, or you can just tell them it’s for that special lady on your life. Either way, have fun experimenting and finding your signature scent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.