- On occasion
- October 13, 2020 at 7:02 am #393955GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
I would like to start wearing perfume… I was wondering how many of you wear perfume…. if so, what is your favorite scent? Is it better to pay a few extra $$$ and get a quality perfume, or would a cheaper product work?
Peace and Love…
20 users thanked author for this post.
- November 7, 2020 at 9:57 am #403958Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 210Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 638 times
- November 7, 2020 at 6:10 am #403921Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1178Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1160 times
when i have the time to dress up its Charlie perfume in which i buy for my self. if i would go out with a man or another x dresser it would be sexy perfume. i dont like the cheap ones they dont last long. i put on Charlie perfume at home when wife is home and son is at work. wife kind of knows i am wearing perfume even thou its her kind too. must be i put on too much. when dressed up it has to be wearing perfume in order to look and smell like a female
- November 5, 2020 at 12:07 pm #403275Michelle WilsonParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I wear perfume everyday. It’s a cheap one from Old Navy. The scent is Cotton Flower Shea. I find that it smells kind of neutral. Feminine enough when en femme but not too girly for when I’m in man mode. That’s why I wear it daily.
I would love to wear a very girly scent someday, it’s just that I’m “not allowed” to (by SO) but it’s fine, no real issue.
- November 5, 2020 at 11:59 am #403271
- November 5, 2020 at 11:10 am #403257karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1680 timesBeen thanked: 1024 times
- November 5, 2020 at 10:43 am #403237
- November 5, 2020 at 10:33 am #403233JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 129Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 447 times
- November 5, 2020 at 8:07 am #403188Bobbi SueParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 91Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
- November 4, 2020 at 2:24 pm #402925
- November 4, 2020 at 6:57 am #402766
- October 17, 2020 at 12:18 am #395576Steph CeeParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
This will sound silly, but I love the scent of Heavenly by Victoria’s Secret. I’ve been wearing it even when dressed as a man and recieved compliments for it. It’s my little secret that makes me feel more like ME in any situation.
- October 16, 2020 at 4:52 pm #395473Michelle DambrosiaParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- October 15, 2020 at 6:12 pm #395159ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Since 1992 I have loved Georgio It’s not expensive and I wear it everywhere even a little when in boy mode. I think the classics are a great place to start like Chanel no 5 it’s all personal and good fun the ladies in the stores are really helpful and you just say you are buying it for your wife and you want to like it. 👄
- November 4, 2020 at 2:35 pm #402928
- October 14, 2020 at 11:03 pm #394818Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
I voted on occasion ,I only get the chance when at home fully enfemme which is not very often ,I love the smell of perfume and wish I could use it every day ,if I could would have to do of homework as to which one or ones to use . Michelle xx
- October 14, 2020 at 2:48 pm #394689Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 477Has thanked: 2984 timesBeen thanked: 1758 times
I’m awfully sensitive to strong smells, so even the natural organic stuff my SO where’s occasionally is enough to cause me grief. I just settle for clean laundry smell and extremely faintly scented deodorant.
Wish I could enjoy it, as it seems like such an amazingly feminine item.
- October 14, 2020 at 5:36 am #394461Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1178Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1160 times
- October 13, 2020 at 7:08 pm #394309
- October 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm #394279Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 2049Has thanked: 710 timesBeen thanked: 3748 times
- October 13, 2020 at 4:32 pm #394244Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- October 13, 2020 at 3:22 pm #394216GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
- October 13, 2020 at 2:22 pm #394173Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 338 times
Yes, last year I received a bottle as a gift from my wife. It’s a light duty odor, but I find I enjoy wearing it, so I am using it maybe 3-4 times a week. I am curious to look for some others now. I think it adds a nice dimension to Ellie’s presence.
- October 13, 2020 at 2:08 pm #394167Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1496Has thanked: 2522 timesBeen thanked: 4627 times
I found that I really like my wife’s favorite perfume, Ceaser’s Woman, which we have in abundance because she stopped going out and quit using it. But I wear it only when going out fully-Dressed and shopping.
- October 13, 2020 at 1:55 pm #394157Nicole WilsonParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- October 13, 2020 at 1:19 pm #394141GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
Question….. how do you reply to an individual post so that the reply sits under the post you are replying to?
Thanks for all your replies Ladies… Was looking at Walmart.ca and Amazon.ca… however it looks like knock-offs, and outright fakes, are rampant online.
Going to Sephora for a 100ml bottle of ‘Hypnotic Poison’ by Dior…. many good reviews on it.
- October 13, 2020 at 1:02 pm #394133JOJOParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:49 pm #394127DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1661 times
I don’t have a favorite, as such. I’m MAC Obsessed and a while back they were giving out little samples with purchases that were good for several applications. At the time I think there were 3 varieties. 2 I liked, but one was horrid; a classic example of a bad blend of my body chemistry and the perfume chemistry. Anyway, I still have a few left, but it appears that none of them made it to production…
- October 13, 2020 at 12:43 pm #394126Suzette YorkParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 83Has thanked: 1020 timesBeen thanked: 415 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm #394123ParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
- October 13, 2020 at 12:53 pm #394129Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3318 timesBeen thanked: 3048 times
There are a few, poison girl, pure poison and hypnotic poison….but mine is just “Poison”….green box…
The others are all nice, poison girl prob the stronger scent, but they are all ” heady’….which I love…but I just keep going back to my green box. Haha. Hope this helps you..grace 💋
- October 13, 2020 at 11:08 am #394063ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3318 timesBeen thanked: 3048 times
My goodness, I could not live without my perfume….”Poison” by Dior..ok, its expensive but cheap perfume does not last. I think I have just answered a forum…what do you wear in bed?, answer….panties and perfume….(but only a dab)….huggs, grace x
- October 13, 2020 at 10:03 am #394039Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 363Has thanked: 1455 timesBeen thanked: 1236 times
- October 13, 2020 at 9:59 am #394035IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
- October 13, 2020 at 9:55 am #394033Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
Not always, but if I’m going out to a public place (very rarely happens) or going to meet someone while dressed up I’ll usually spray on a bit of this perfume my roommate let me have along with a pile of makeup, panties, and various other things when I first told her about me liking to dress up.
- October 13, 2020 at 9:46 am #394031T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1921 timesBeen thanked: 866 times
As many of you know, I Teach , ” The ART” OF CDing, here in the Puget Sound. I Always say “…you’re not fully dressed, unless you put on Fragrance…” One could say it’s ” Aroma Therapy”. When I get a whif of perfume, it gives me a thrill.
I am using Mary Kay cosmetic products and using the fragrance line. I have an excellent personal relationship with my Mary Kay representative. I think we all should have a representative in the industry as an advisor to inhance our overall CDing experience.
Love and great fragrance to all,
- October 13, 2020 at 9:43 am #394029
- October 13, 2020 at 8:33 am #393993ParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2928 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
Tommy Hilfiger “tommy girl” , my favourite , outfit isn’t complete without ! Xx
Was looking at TG on Walmart.ca and there seems to be quite a bit of knock-off activity… Wouldn’t know if I had the Real McCoy…. 😡
- October 13, 2020 at 7:54 am #393986KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 237Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 806 times
Hi Genevieve, My spouse hates scents of any kind so she doesn’t have any perfume. She won’t even let me wear scented underarm deodorant (so I have to find scentless which can be tough at times but the good thing is I get to shave my armpits). Nonetheless, when she is away, out comes my perfume. I love scents. My go-to is Chanel No. 5, a classic fragrance. I have a few cheaper ones too but they aren’t as good. And I love going through the store perfume section and sniffing the different products. Have fun perfume shopping. Hugs, Krista.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:42 am #393979Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 317 times
- October 13, 2020 at 7:24 am #393968Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 187Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 401 times
- October 13, 2020 at 7:22 am #393967EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 598Has thanked: 3159 timesBeen thanked: 1576 times
I wear some sort of perfume daily. For day to use, the less expensive, knock off brands are ok. For full dress going out, gotta have the more costly ones. I am a big fan of Victoria’s Secret scents. My all time fav, which WS a gift from a coworker who knew about Emily, is called Wicked. If you have a VS store near you, you can “ sample” different scents to find the one you like. Most VS stores are noted as being CD friendly, or you can just tell them it’s for that special lady on your life. Either way, have fun experimenting and finding your signature scent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.