Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

If you’re like me, when you go out you like to look as pretty and feminine and put together as possible. For me this usually means that I try to coordinate my shoes, makeup, jewelry, and nail polish with what I’m wearing. Sure, changing the color of my lipstick or eyeshadow is pretty quick and easy, but changing the color of my nail polish? Not so much, as it takes time to do it right, so there are times when I just don’t want to be bothered to redo my nails.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do your lipstick and nail polish colors match every time you go out?

Hugs,

Holly

Gwyneth
      Lady

I know I would want lipstick, nails, heels, and purse to match. Seems like I see young girls won’t even match each fingernail! OR SOCKS!!

Gwyn

I could give a jolly rot Damn  about lipstick and nail polish matching – why?  Because I never paint my nail and never my toes which are  hidden by inside of shoes anyway. Painting nails time is a waste of valuable prep time  in getting ready and no one bothers to look at them anyways.Not to mention the pain and time it take to quickly remove any evidence of it when you come home and undress and clean up.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I think it’s a nice touch and makes me happy to do it.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I learned from some fashionista chicks that matching all of your makeup is not necessary.

Having complimentary colors is all that’s required.

Using different colors shows variety and an ability to “match” without “having to match”.

Have some some fun and play with that color wheel girls!

Go get a splash of color!

xoxo

Rayna

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Mine match pretty much all the time Holly. There were a few times they didn’t because I ran out of something & had to use a substitute.

I don’t use lipstick, but use lipgloss instead. Now I do like to have painted nails. I think a splash of color is always fun and I have had several people compliment on how nice my nails look and one lady asked where I go to have them done. She was surprised when I said I do them myself.

I usually try to match lipstick to my nail polish but sometimes I just don’t have the time. In the perfect settings I love my toenails, fingernails and lips to match though.

I always have my nails done, acrylics or gels, you can see them in all my photos. But I’m a full time girl so I don’t have to worry about removing and signs of activity 🙂
      I go along with what Rayna says about complimentary colors, so whatever is done by my nail girl is on there for 4 weeks, and then it’s something new again. Currently my nails are a soft pink with snowflake art on them.
      I always get compliments on my nails, they start lots of conversations when I’m riding the bus. I have several new friends because of my nails.
      My lipstick colors vary each day depending on what I’m wearing.

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

I know for some this is important but not for me. I do think it looks nice BTW.

I would say if they did sort of match that would be accidental. On nail polishes my fingers and toes might match at best 50% of the time.

Reasons for me? Mostly because I love nail colors and choose depending on mood. If I have white, yellow or black nails for example (which I do) I’m certainly not doing my lips this way though I have given thought to black lipstick before…

Sandy

J J
      Lady

My nails are usually done just in clear, or maybe a very light pink (mostly not noticeable).  when I do a real polish my two favorites are white of blue, neither of which work well with lipstick matching. That said the other day I got my first press on nails, and it turns out the matched a lipstick I have closely, so I did go out well matched. It was mostly a coincidence, or maybe a subconscious choice.

I could say most times I go out they match, but that’s only because I don’t do either. I’m out walking en femme several times a week, and wearing lipstick for a walk is just over the top. Plus, I’m often in male mode shortly before or after, so there is no point in doing my nails.

When I’m out for an evening, I just never have time for the nail polish to fully cure.  If I’m out in the evening, I will have to be in male mode into early afternoon. Then, between getting ready, maybe cooking a pot-luck dish, packing my  purse, perhaps taking a nap, there isn’t the hours for the nail polish to fully cure. Sure the surface may look dry, but then I’ll reach for a key or a wallet in my purse and ruin the nail polish which was not fully dry underneath. I don’t bother with press-on nails either, because my thumb is so big I need a woman’s big toe nail to fit over it. And then everything has to be off before morning when I’m up and out early. With all this, I almost never do my nails.

Anonymous

Yeah they can be slightly different shades.but I basically only wear one color of nail polish or lipstick. Red I have about 14,shades of red lipstick from coral red pink to dark wine red. And my nails vary. Right now my fingernails a sparkly darker red and my toenails solid bright red. But reds my color and so they match

I would say for certain. Sometimes.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?