• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

This morning I had my second appointment with my rheumatologist and I went in full Cassie mode. Everyone was so nice, the nurse even told me of her niece who had just finished transitioning. One thing I was not expecting was the doctor wanted an EKG done, which meant I had to strip from the waist up. So the 2 nurses running the test offered to turn there backs while I took off my top, bra and forms. I felt NO SHAME at all, was at ease the entire time. In fact I some how brought up hair removal because I have not done any from the waist to arm pits in months. One of the nurses said yes that shaving legs and other body parts are a pain in the …. She had special problems with that –she is near to giving birth and has trouble bending over to get to her legs.
      Everyone at the clinic was so nice, the next time I’ll have get them to call me Cassie when I am in fem mode. I didn’t want to push it yet, but it is easier to push such little things.

A few hours latter I went to our local mall to window shop. I stopped in the Torrid store looked and thought about buying a lot of things, but not today. Just before I left I told the manager that I had put in an application, it is all done on-line so if she is not looking for it she likely wouldn’t see it.
      A little latter I saw the mail person in the mall delivering the mail. As I have said on other posts here I am a mailman here and my case in the post office is 2 away from hers. It took me saying ‘Hi young lady’ 3 times before she took a close look at me and figured out who I was. What a look of suprise on her face! I had come out to her and a couple other carriers a few weeks ago, but this was the first time for her actually seeing Cassie.
      So it was a very good day.

. . Cassie

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for sharing Cassie. Its great you had such a wonderful time being accepted everywhere you went.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?